PDA

View Full Version : Upskirt Stories

aheng
26-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi last week my company have a sale event at vivocity atrium and i was ask to go to help as cashier from 6pm till closing. while i was standing at the cashier counter i can see alot of zaogeng when i lookup. if the girl wearing shot or mini skirt or sometime even abit long skirt walkpass or stand near the glass panel u sure can see. wah i see until very shok seah buy most of them is wearing white panty and some black. but i get to see one is either g-string or never wear cos can see the whole butt.

frog69
26-05-2007, 04:13 PM
yup that area very easy to see ZG esp da escalator near adidas there..

L P P L
27-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Is it n offence for doing that?

cookoo
27-05-2007, 05:19 PM
i was at Taka yesterday pm, pretty crowded. happened to see some there too.. non intentional thought :D

sg_boytoy
27-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Is it n offence for doing that?

Looking at zao geng is an art... only the careless ones get arrested :D

raiders
27-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Overhead bridge at Hwa Chong Institution is also a good location is you know how to position yourself. :p

KingEros
27-05-2007, 09:59 PM
if the girl wearing shot or mini skirt or sometime even abit long skirt walkpass or stand near the glass panel u sure can see. wah i see until very shok seah buy most of them is wearing white panty and some black but i get to see one is either g-string or never wear cos can see the whole butt.
Shell has been doing this Ferrari promotion for the last few months ... coming to a close by end of this month. As such, they've begun giving away freebies from the remaining stock since the past week.

Just 2 nights ago, I ran into one of these manned by a SYT dressed like a cheerleader ... quite flirty but best of all, she skips happily back to the air-conditioned interior after doing her stuff with each car topping up V-Power.

With her "micro-skirt of very soft material", she was flashing her butt with every step of her merry skip ... yes, I couldn't tell if she was wearing a thong, a string or just plain nothing too. :D

As this set-up travel from kiosk to kiosk, any other of you had similar experiences??

Cyber Erotica
27-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Overhead bridge at Hwa Chong Institution is also a good location is you know how to position yourself. :p

Wah here if not student obvious u looking rite ...

tomvoyeur
27-05-2007, 10:23 PM
... quite flirty but best of all, she skips happily back to the air-conditioned interior after doing her stuff with each car topping up V-Power.

With her "micro-skirt of very soft material", she was flashing her butt with every step of her merry skip ... yes, I couldn't tell if she was wearing a thong, a string or just plain nothing too. :D

Gosh! I can imagine this erotic scene in my mind aka Wang Jing movie....;)

asdfghjkl
27-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Overhead bridge at Hwa Chong Institution is also a good location

stand at the overhead bridge? :rolleyes:

The Rock
27-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Smells good here, thanks for all the infos :cool:

Chandler
27-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Let me share an encounter last week.

Was at a product launch where participants had to register at a make-shift counter before going in. Oh, and also to collect a gift-pack.

My radar immediately honed onto this petite pretty SYT manning the counter with her colleague. And SYT was in a denim mini-skirt that was pretty damn short, if you asked me. SYT was in charge of handing out the bags placed next to her, whilst her friend was in charge of registration.

Now I don't know what SYT was thinking, but she opted to remain seated on her chair and shift to her right in order to pick up the bags and pass them to the participants instead doing it standing up. She didn't cross her legs, but tried her best to keep them as close as possible.

But we all know this constant shifting of positions ain't gonna help, especially when you're in a short mini. So I hung around after registration, and caught my discrete eyeful of her white panties.

Ummmm ...

SeAHuM
28-05-2007, 01:23 PM

Was at a product launch where participants had to register at a make-shift counter before going in. Oh, and also to collect a gift-pack.

My radar immediately honed onto this petite pretty SYT manning the counter with her colleague. And SYT was in a denim mini-skirt that was pretty damn short, if you asked me. SYT was in charge of handing out the bags placed next to her, whilst her friend was in charge of registration.

Now I don't know what SYT was thinking, but she opted to remain seated on her chair and shift to her right in order to pick up the bags and pass them to the participants instead doing it standing up. She didn't cross her legs, but tried her best to keep them as close as possible.

But we all know this constant shifting of positions ain't gonna help, especially when you're in a short mini. So I hung around after registration, and caught my discrete eyeful of her white panties.

Ummmm ...

mmmmmmmmmmmm.........:p

No Sex
28-05-2007, 05:27 PM

Ummmm ...

Hehe, this is very common among guys, we can spot an opportunity coming and wait for it .... :D

5stars
28-05-2007, 06:11 PM

Was this at Raffles Place? hee hee...

Happened to see similar thing last week :p

raiders
28-05-2007, 08:16 PM
stand at the overhead bridge? :rolleyes:

When the students are walking down from the stairs, just walk in the opposite direction at the pavement below. No need to lift your head. Lifting your eyes will do. :D That day had an appointment near pasir panjang. There was this temporary overhead bridge erected. There was a strong wind that day and there was this MGS school babe who was climving up the stairs and i was followinging behind. When the wind blew, I could see that nice white cotton panty and the surprising thing was, she made no attempts to cover up despite knowing im behind her.

xinjiang
28-05-2007, 08:17 PM

Bro, I think we see this scenario everywhere in the world ... :D

vkoolboi
28-05-2007, 10:35 PM
I was at a university giving a talk about a new product and guess what, saw three gals' panties and one of the gals was not wearing any panties.

Like that considered as upskirt or not?

Chandler
28-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Hehe, this is very common among guys, we can spot an opportunity coming and wait for it .... :D

Hahaha yah, so one must be able to seize that opportunity created, or else wasted!

Chandler
28-05-2007, 11:17 PM

Nope!

But nearby hahahahah. :D

Chandler
28-05-2007, 11:18 PM
I was at a university giving a talk about a new product and guess what, saw three gals' panties and one of the gals was not wearing any panties.

Like that considered as upskirt or not?

PHOAR.

What color?

And how'd you know one of them went commando? What did you see? :p

steamystreamsg
28-05-2007, 11:21 PM
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Shell has been doing this Ferrari promotion for the last few months ... coming to a close by end of this month. As such, they've begun giving away freebies from the remaining stock since the past week.
Which station har?

tarzanBoi
29-05-2007, 12:12 AM
was driving thru NUS and saw sexy malay girl climbing road divider wearing short skirt. can see her blue lacy panties. almost accident :p

KingEros
29-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Which station har?
Shell diagonally opposite Singapore Expo.
She's not there every day ... but I happened to chance upon her again, earlier tonite. This time, I confirmed she was wearing a black string ... very fair, very smooth & very perky ass. :D

asdfghjkl
29-05-2007, 12:21 AM
what eros.. u went tonight to spot check on her again ah.. notti ah.. kekeke :p

willy_sgsg
29-05-2007, 04:21 AM
bros,Forum Gallery also got good spot,especially ard 730 starts,last week end saturday went to FORUM and have dinner with my OC at the restaurant there,i notice alot of girls working around there,two location can see upskirt,

one near the enterance of the taxi stand,if u go to B1,u can see girls upskirt when they go up or come down,cos the escalator very steep.

2nd location is also at B1 near the ATM...can see very clearly too....pls dun zap me...just sharing...

bully
29-05-2007, 08:55 AM
PHOAR.

What color?

And how'd you know one of them went commando? What did you see? :p

Yah, pls describe more... did she ZG or she did not bother to cover up? ;)

shade
11-06-2007, 01:53 AM
bros,Forum Gallery also got good spot,especially ard 730 starts,last week end saturday went to FORUM and have dinner with my OC at the restaurant there,i notice alot of girls working around there,two location can see upskirt,

one near the enterance of the taxi stand,if u go to B1,u can see girls upskirt when they go up or come down,cos the escalator very steep.

2nd location is also at B1 near the ATM...can see very clearly too....pls dun zap me...just sharing...

i wonder why anyone would wan to zap you for juz sharing info. Thanks for sharing.!!! :)