PDA

View Full Version : Does penis size matter?

hobbyseeker
25-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Does penis size matter?

Some say yes, some say no. It is a matter of continuing controversy. Men and women argue this point, and magazines have frequent articles on this subject.

Sometimes size simply does matter, however. Gina from Los Angeles has this to say:

"I have been dating a man who I think is wonderful. We have so much in common, and everything is great. The problem is that when we have intercourse, I can't feel his penis inside of me. There is also no contact with my clitoris. It doesn't matter how long he goes, I can't feel his cock.
With other partners, I can reach orgasm within a couple of minutes, but he is so small, I just can't.

I feel embarrassed going on about specifics, but his penis is about 4 1/2 inches long and very thin. I try to tell myself that it doesn't matter, but the fact is that I deserve to have good sex and to have orgasms.

Not only can I not come, but I am worried that he can't feel much either, which makes me feel like less of a woman with him. I don't know what other women do in this situation, but I'm confused and upset. This guy and I get along so well, and everything is so great, but the sex is so unsatisfying. What can I do?"

There are a few things they can try, but unfortunately first she has to be able to tell him what the problem is - and that is bound to be uncomfortable, and to put a strain on their relationship. Can you imagine how difficult it would be for a woman to tell a man she cares about that she can't feel his penis during sex?

After they have talked about the problem, they can talk about solutions so that Gina receives the sexual stimulation she needs to feel good about their physical relationship. There are penile extenders available at most sex toy shops, or they can be bought online.

There are small vibrators designed to stimulate the clitoris during intercourse or at other times. Her boyfriend can use a vibrator and masturbate or perform oral sex before or after intercourse.

Also there are penis enlargement techniques and programs. First off, there is surgery, but that is expensive and intrusive.

Most men would not willingly undergo surgery, nor should a woman ask it. Then there are mechanical enlargement techniques such as penis pumps and stretching rings. These can have some effect, but can also weaken and tear the delicate tissue of the penis. Some doubt that these pumps can be effective, and there are differing opinions as to whether such mechanical techniques work.

There are also exercises like the jelq and some special kinds of stretching. These exercises can have some effect, but require both knowledge and regular effort. Lastly there are penis pills, which on their own usually have a great effect and can increase the size of the penis. It all depends on what Penis pills you choose as some are simply a rip off.

Obviously in some situations, size can make a difference, not only in terms of the quality of sex, but also as far as the comfort involved in the relationship.

tk-king
25-05-2007, 10:26 PM
understand from my fb
size does not matter if its average but ....

New Bee
26-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Size will matter if there is too big a discrepancy between it and the looseness of gal ..
eg. 5 inches to PRC ok, but if with Ang Mohs who hv big u know wat ... then becum no feel.

MMM88
26-05-2007, 01:48 AM
its all about "matching" ....ask ani QA , Engineers or designers ....the tolerance (big or small) between pussy n penis really matter.....;)

JWNY
26-05-2007, 02:58 AM
"Boss" upstair very fair one...no long bird, nevermind...he bless you with something else... ;)

JWNY

tomvoyeur
26-05-2007, 03:11 AM
"Boss" upstair very fair one...no long bird, nevermind...he bless you with something else... ;)

JWNY

Like a long lifespan.........so that u can live long long without a fulfiling sex life?? :eek:

JWNY
26-05-2007, 03:18 AM
Like a long lifespan.........so that u can live long long without a fulfiling sex life?? :eek: Brother! don't distort my teachings can? Are you insinuating our founding father... :eek: (not Sang Nila Utama hor!)

JWNY

tomvoyeur
26-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Brother! don't distort my teachings can? Are you insinuating our founding father... :eek: (not Sang Nila Utama hor!)

JWNY

I know I know...Sir Stamford Raffles rite??

Not too sure about his sex life coz my hot-assed primary sch teacher didn't taught me that.....u know? :p

JWNY
26-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Today SBF was boring and filled with emptiness
till someone start a thread on penis
long or short was the order of business
problem was - who would be verifying witness
to judge if victory belonged to the biggest
then Tomvoyeur got curious
asking questions about God's fairness
but at the end no one was honest
all we could remember were teachers ASSES!

JWNY

tomvoyeur
26-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Today SBF was boring and filled with emptiness
till someone start a thread on penis
long or short was the order of business
problem was - who would be verifying witness
to judge if victory belonged to the biggest
then Tomvoyeur got curious
asking questions about God's fairness
but at the end no one was honest
all we could remember were teachers ASSES!

JWNY

Hello Bro, all the other bros are out partying 2nite...how come u r home so early?? :confused:

Anyway, this primary school teacher does have a cute ass.....;)

littleme
26-05-2007, 11:06 AM
penis Size Does Matters !!!!

block11
26-05-2007, 12:11 PM
we need the ladies' comments here... where are they? :rolleyes:

HIVsucks_XXX
26-05-2007, 12:29 PM
I would say it does matter for 1st impressions, but it's how you utilise the tool and how long it can stay in it's rock iron form.:D

Ahnook78
26-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Sometimes it's not about the size but it's about the hardness of your tool that matters...:D

~|@|~
26-05-2007, 12:38 PM
normally when i ask the girls (both FL and non-FL) they will say average is sufficient :D

ix1x
26-05-2007, 12:44 PM
i not sure if the size matter is refering to how thick it is or how long it is... but from what i heard that the thicker the better and not the length of it...

pe nis
26-05-2007, 01:24 PM
i not sure if the size matter is refering to how thick it is or how long it is... but from what i heard that the thicker the better and not the length of it...

Thick good, but length cannot be too short - if 3.5 inch, I think if thick also no use - hehe

no_faith
27-05-2007, 03:30 PM
who is tis Gina from Los Angeles?
she cannot feel him? lol, maybe her cb leng liao lah, kana f by too many guys.:D

cheongking
27-05-2007, 03:50 PM
well as long as u can have a strong orgasm and ejaculation who cares if it is only 3inches long and 2inches in diameter!!!!

slyer
27-05-2007, 05:40 PM
size doesn't matter. its the quality that matters :D

block11
27-05-2007, 06:07 PM

too thick is also no good if the girl's vagina is tight. the vagina can only expand up to a certain limit during normal sex... a girl told me this so never assume bigger is always better. you should chat with girls more :D

lacoruna69
27-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Sometimes it's not about the size but it's about the hardness of your tool that matters...

I second that. No use having a long, thick but soft tool. If your tool is hard, you can pry open anything..........

chinmafan
27-05-2007, 07:03 PM
average good liao.. too bad mine is below average, as wat i think.

anyway tell that LA girl, ask the guy to go by her rear lor, should be able to feel bah

ix1x
27-05-2007, 07:07 PM
too thick is also no good if the girl's vagina is tight. the vagina can only expand up to a certain limit during normal sex... a girl told me this so never assume bigger is always better. you should chat with girls more :D

haha how thick is not good leh? :D

dbrudder
28-05-2007, 01:24 PM
There was a similar episode in Sex and the City where Samantha had a problem with this guy because his dick was too small. Naturally she broke up with him :D

But it's a relative subject isn't it? If the pussy is wide and deep, an average dick may seem small in comparison, and thus not as "filling".

I seem to have a reverse problem (sorry not trying to brag here). My wife complains of pain during sex, which greatly diminishes our pleasure at sex. I don't think it's a lack of foreplay too, and I tried using lots of lubricants. Still pain for her. Anyway, seldom have complaints of pain from WLs. A friend of mine, on the other hand, said a couple of WLs complained of pain from him, and he could only enter halfway?!

Don't know what to do with this pain problem man... :(

tickoo
28-05-2007, 02:54 PM
size does not matters is an excuse thought out by counsellers and maybe not so endowned people to pacify urself...

just ask urself, if two guys with around the same standard in terms of looks, character and money...but one have a monster cock and the other a tiny winy one...who will the girl choose...

need at least an average cock at least...

No Sex
28-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Length matters, if 3 inches only , u can only move in out 1 inch, wah, donno wat the gal can feel leh ....

Vectra
02-06-2007, 03:52 AM
its all about "matching" ....ask ani QA , Engineers or designers ....the tolerance (big or small) between pussy n penis really matter.....;)

Why not just say right size for bolt and nut? Simple and easy to understand...kekeke:D

Aegis-Mortis
02-06-2007, 07:01 AM
To my experience, most women (about 65%) have told me that size does matter, although they wouldn't mind a man with a small penis as long as he is loving, caring and fulfilling in other ways.

On the other hand, the more sexually un-restricted will look for the men who can give them the most pleasure, and it seems ALOT of women correlate that to men who have big dicks. *shrugs* I think its skill, you gotta make do with what you got. Luckily, I'm blessed. I thank God. :D

jlkl
02-06-2007, 08:27 AM
IMO size is not everything but it does play a part in sex. :D

断头将军
02-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Well penis only play a 30% in sex ,while skill play other 70%:D

vern
03-06-2007, 02:03 PM
In that case, to side track a little bit..
Any bros here ever thought of getting devices to help increase the size of your dicks? To make them thicker or longer? :)

My friend found one and is very keen to test it out.. supposedly medically proven somemore ah!!

norice
03-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Hello,

Another question is "does size of the Clit matter?" Once I saw a girl with 5 inch clit and I nearly fainted!

Midnightiger
03-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Hello,

Another question is "does size of the Clit matter?" Once I saw a girl with 5 inch clit and I nearly fainted!

Ha Ha Ha!

Maybe what you saw was a pre-ops ladyboy and you thought it was a girl!

Ha Ha Ha!

Glen2712
03-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Ha Ha Ha!

Maybe what you saw was a pre-ops ladyboy and you thought it was a girl!

Ha Ha Ha!

Still I've seen clits which are quite noticeable/ arouse, about 0.5 to 10mm.... fucking responsive.... :o

nacho
03-06-2007, 11:49 PM
I read somewhere that Asian Chinese should be about 5.5~6 inches, with diameter of about 1.25 inches. Maybe most of us are around this range.

diesel
04-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Still I've seen clits which are quite noticeable/ arouse, about 0.5 to 10mm.... fucking responsive..
Hi norice and Glen,

There is a device called 'pussy-pump'. It actually helps to enlarge and increase the sentivity of clit and even out or increase labia 'lips'.

Pussy pump comes in different sizes and shapes. To my dismay, pussy-pump is not popular in Singapore at all. I hardly find any shop selling this.:(

Some women try pussy pumping, because they wanted to have nice labia lips and clit for piercing! Frankly speaking, clit piercing and labia piercing are not popular with local women. But, 'arng-moh zarr-boh' - definitely 'yes' and they can accept that. Why there are such thing as clit and labia piercing? Simply because, piercing gives constant and robust sexual excitement!

Many years ago, I once saw an 'arng-moh zarr-boh' with clit piercing at River Valley S.C. Her swimsuit was a little transulcent and I saw her silver shiny rings 'underneath' very clearly! I nearly 'lau-chuwee-nuarr' at that time.

That device is proven to be amazing and ingenius invention, I bought a pussy pump (from a walk-in store in United States) for my girlfriend. At first, she was reluctant to try, soon she enjoyed very much and does pumping regularly :) My girlfriend was even delighted when 'arng-moh zarr-boh' complimented she has a perfectly nice clit and labia-lips at an open ladies' shower in Koh Phangan, Thailand. My girlfriend was so fascinated and kept telling me on the way back home.

diesel
04-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Any bros here ever thought of getting devices to help increase the size of your dicks? To make them thicker or longer? My friend found one and is very keen to test it out.. supposedly medically proven somemore ah
Yup...It is possible gain increament

There are real hard-core c-o-c-k pumpers in this forum! If they happend to see your post, they might respond.

Some people may have claimed that it doesn't work. I can affirm that their claims are untrue. Simply because they have not try or gave up halfway.

I remembered there was a similar thread relating to your query. Anyway, c-o-c-k pumping not only able to help to increase size (length and girth) but also prolong sexual intercourse duration and "rectify" premature ejaculation!:eek: Pumping must have (lots of lots) patience and consistent in routine pumping is must.

C-o-c-k pumping exercise takes years and years to achieve significant yet remark permanent result!

gokkunbazooka
04-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Hello,

Sure it's not a ladyboy?? Seriously speaking, that's even longer than my 10.8cm (4.25inch) erected penis.

As for me, penis length does matter when it comes to spoon position and I have never been able to do it on my gf because I don't have enough length.

Midnightiger
04-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Anyway, as far as penis size to performance, here are some female responses which I found in some other sites.

"Actually I find that most men that are big think that will do all the work for them...average men seem to put more effort into pleasing the woman."

"Who cares? Personalities and techniques matter more!!!! :wink:"

"Bigger is not better and usually hurts women. I prefer average. Oral, technique and romance is so much more important. I personally don't know any women into sodomization but a minority do exist. Women are not seduced by the size of a man's penis AT ALL. They are seduced mentally. Penis size does not matter - loving, affectionate personality and technique does. My girlfriends and I have never even discussed the size of a man's penis because we don't care. We care about attention, affection and romance."

"I don't look for men based on their size, but I guess I prefer the "average" too. Teeny tiny sized are not much fun and when they are huge, it just about scares me off. I can't say that size doesn't matter to me. As long as the guy is adequate, I think technique and performance are more important. But the most important thing I go by whether or not I enjoyed myself with the guy, not his size. Of course if the guy has a 3 inch dick I probably didn't enjoy myself. :lol:"

"Has anyone ever had the thought that the "larger" a man's penis, the "smaller" his I.Q? :wink:"

So what we can analyse or assume is that a woman's preference will also depend on her vagina. Vaginas are like penises. Some are larger, smaller, deeper, shallower, etc, etc. Of course a woman with a vagina whereby your fist can go all the way in would probably need a horse to satisfy her.

John Cena
04-06-2007, 01:59 PM
For my case, penis size matters cos all my ex-gfs and all the fls i have sex with said they love big cocks cos it makes em more high and feel shiok :D

=WK=
04-06-2007, 04:30 PM
"I don't look for men based on their size, but I guess I prefer the "average" too. Teeny tiny sized are not much fun and when they are huge, it just about scares me off. I can't say that size doesn't matter to me. As long as the guy is adequate, I think technique and performance are more important. But the most important thing I go by whether or not I enjoyed myself with the guy, not his size. Of course if the guy has a 3 inch dick I probably didn't enjoy myself."

yup, this is the normal feedback i get from the ladies. so don't worry unless your dick is 3 inch only :D

i_love_69
04-06-2007, 06:32 PM
To all sexperience brothers and sisters...

Does the lenght or the width of the penis more important ?

a) long but thin

b) big but short

which is sexually more satisfactory ?

some_
21-09-2007, 01:03 PM
it matters

Red_Tirak1099
21-09-2007, 01:24 PM
SIZE IS EVERYTHING....Women who says size does not matter are either lying or never try a big dick b4.

DJsupreme
21-09-2007, 09:08 PM
SIZE IS EVERYTHING....Women who says size does not matter are either lying or never try a big dick b4.

I agree with this :D

Must be long enough to reach the very end of the puss to give her the shiok yet a little pain sensation.. well i think long is better than short ba

short hard to make long, long can don't go so deep

21-09-2007, 09:32 PM
According to the girls I know, penis size definately matters.

It's similiar to money. If you have too much of it, who knows, a few girls may be put off. But if you have too little, probably only a few girls will want you.

So pray that you have a problem of having too much of either rather than too little, both money and penis size! :D

phallusman
25-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, it is a matter of matching the penis with the pussy.

Average penis with a small and tight pussy - nice good fit and feeling during the movement.

But, I have tried a 25yr old PRC who has given birth a year ago - very, very loose and slippery, so much so that I just cannot cum, no matter how hard I tried. In the end, just gave up.

However, I have also encountered a 32yr old MILF, with a bak-bak type body, and got a real tight pussy - very smooth and tight feeling. Even more enjoyable with her skills and response in bed.

So far, never tried any angmoh gal yet. Understand their pussy rather loose and deep by our standard. For that reason, no so keen la.

wanmalay
25-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Tried angmo girls 2 or 3 times before. Maybe not all are loose as some bros mentioned. My dick is quite short too. Paisay. Around 4.5 to 5inches when erected but I dont have problem cuming and feel the tightness of their pussy. However it is true that long dicks probably can perform more positions but might not be as hard as shorter ones. Hehe....

Just my personal opinion..:) :)

Red_Tirak1099
25-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Ladies with loose pussies can rectify by doing kegel exercise to tighten vagina. Guys with short dicks got no such options except the extreme of going for surgery of penile implant :D

lazydudz
25-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Well, let's put it this way...

To tell you that penis size does not matter at all is not true. For example, the length of penis size facilitates some sexual positions better than a shorter penis. Lengthier penis means easier access to deeper penetration. Girth of penis will given the lady a tighter and fuller feeling.

Now to the fact. A shorter penis and not having a big girth does not mean that the lady will not be sex-tisfied. To give you an analogy, if you can make a lady orgasm by pumping your middle finger into her pussy then I see no reason why you cant make the lady cum using your penis. I believe no matter short or smaller girth your penis is, it wont be as short as your middle finger?? Unless of course, it is really very very short.

I for one am not ashamed to admit that I dont have a long penis. My girth is standard but my length is short of "social" average. Much shorter... although the head is bigger..:D

However, I compensate it with others such as stamina and skills. I remembered pumping my gal to orgasms for 1.5 hours(my personal record when I was much younger. Serious, not exaggerating) until she felt raw and asked me to stop..and I havent even cummed yet! In the end she need to pcc me...lol

So, instead of pondering of what you lack, you may want to use what you have to the fullest. Think about it...
clap clap good post i UP u bro :)

you n me
25-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Tried angmo girls 2 or 3 times before. Maybe not all are loose as some bros mentioned. My dick is quite short too. Paisay. Around 4.5 to 5inches when erected but I dont have problem cuming and feel the tightness of their pussy. However it is true that long dicks probably can perform more positions but might not be as hard as shorter ones. Hehe....

Just my personal opinion..

Bro u must be lucky, me about 5-5 to 6 erected feels like lah kopi .....
Cannot even cum, hv to ask her HJ, real malu ... :(
Either that, yours beri thick sibo

MrCrowley
25-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Size does matters in this case, my gals all ive bonk said thy love big cocks cos thy will feel more penetration and more high. But i tell em that too long and too big will lau hong easily :D

nawtgree
25-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Well, it is a matter of matching the penis with the pussy.

Average penis with a small and tight pussy - nice good fit and feeling during the movement.

But, I have tried a 25yr old PRC who has given birth a year ago - very, very loose and slippery, so much so that I just cannot cum, no matter how hard I tried. In the end, just gave up.

i ever encountered a girl which i picked up at butter fact...when i was bonking i tot maybe i wasnt erect enough due to alcohol and therefore could not feel anything....or maybe i was too small (5.7 by 1.7 inches nia...)..same as bro phallusman..i just cldnt come...i got abit embarrassed and in the end i just gave up....but in order to satisfy the girl i started using my fingers...and to my horror..even like 10mins after withdrawing my dick..i could straight away fit 3 or 4 fingers(cant remember) in without any difficulty..think my whole fist could have gone in easily if i tried....omg...tink she bonked by too many huge dicks le..

tk-king
25-09-2007, 11:18 PM
...umping my gal to orgasms for 1.5 hours(my personal record when I was much younger. S......
never bonk for so long although its really shiok
tried with my FB end up 1 wk break, internal injury no joke

after that we foreplay 20mins foreplay 20mins
sometimes i really miss the times we had :( :D

tomvoyeur
26-09-2007, 04:28 AM
..i could straight away fit 3 or 4 fingers(cant remember) in without any difficulty..think my whole fist could have gone in easily if i tried....omg...tink she bonked by too many huge dicks le..

The "open" door is her body telling you that she is not ready to end the action yet....;)

PS: Whats the crowd like in butter nowadays?

first hole
26-09-2007, 07:00 AM
No doubt about it size does matter ...

nawtgree
26-09-2007, 07:28 AM
The "open" door is her body telling you that she is not ready to end the action yet....;)

PS: Whats the crowd like in butter nowadays?

but that "open" door is too big for me man.....

i last went butter like 1 mth ago...its less crowded there so its good if you just want to chill out with ur close friends..talking about the chicks..most are in early 20s..

hardcoremayhem
26-09-2007, 09:07 AM
i ever encountered a girl which i picked up at butter fact...when i was bonking i tot maybe i wasnt erect enough due to alcohol and therefore could not feel anything....or maybe i was too small (5.7 by 1.7 inches nia...)..same as bro phallusman..i just cldnt come...i got abit embarrassed and in the end i just gave up....but in order to satisfy the girl i started using my fingers...and to my horror..even like 10mins after withdrawing my dick..i could straight away fit 3 or 4 fingers(cant remember) in without any difficulty..think my whole fist could have gone in easily if i tried....omg...tink she bonked by too many huge dicks le..

imho, i do not think that the fact that her pu$$y was so elastic has much to do with being banged by too many big cocks.
Elasticity of the vagina, i believe, is based on a few factors, 2 of which are arousal and frequency of sex. It is very much like sports, after warm up and exertion, our muscles become looser and more limber. Same here. I realised that if i do not bonk my partner after a certain amount of time, her pu$$y becomes very tight no matter how much she is aroused and it is painful and difficult for me to enter her.

For ang mor and women who had given birth, i never had much problem cumming or feeling any thing. i had an ang mor fxxk buddy for about 2 years and in fact, i cum the fastest when in her pu$$y. With my ex (chinese) girlfriends, who were tighter, i fxxked for 2 hours and could not cum no matter what.

Maybe i just need a bigger pu$$y...and in my case, yes, her vaginal canal size does matter and it is sometimes difficult to find one which mine can fit well....:D

nawtgree
26-09-2007, 09:53 AM
and in my case, yes, her vaginal canal size does matter and it is sometimes difficult to find one which mine can fit well....:D

yeah...sometimes need not be tight to make it feel good..just the right size that fits ur own size would be the best....

hardcoremayhem
26-09-2007, 10:09 AM
yeah...sometimes need not be tight to make it feel good..just the right size that fits ur own size would be the best....

actually bro, i don't like it too tight. tight until cannot thrust. i had a ex gf who was a table-top dancer and because of her job, she can really squeeze the muscles in her pu$$y. it was shiok until she cums when it is so tight, i swear it can broke my cock.

believe it or not, i like it wet and loose. just nice for me :D

Str8
26-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Actually, IMHO oni hor, length and thickness subjective. Like most Bros say, can compensate with other skills rather than being a hermit and sulk on your small ding-dong.

Frankly speaking, after reading all the posting in this thread, I felt kinda relieved cos like most Bros, I constantly have this niggling questions at the back of my head since who knows when about the size of my tool. Guess I am on the average size of around 5inches or slightly more ... maybe I watch too much XXX le. :o :p

Dunno whether I measure correct bo ... u measure from top of tool or bottom ar ... if bottom, where to stop?

Thank you all ya.

OrTeh
20-12-2014, 03:56 AM
I constantly have this niggling questions at the back of my head since who knows when about the size of my tool.

Same here as well bro :(

halogen019
21-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Agree with some bros comments here.

It matters to some extent but it is not the whole story to it.

Went for a session with a PRC SYT and originally was supposed to have 2 shots, in the end, halfway during the first one, she begged me to quickly shoot and requested me to not proceed with the 2nd round as it was far too painful for her.

Another day, went for a massage session and this Korean ML was enjoying the sex so much, she suggested next time we do 2 rounds and she won't mind me paying just for the price of 1 shot.

So why such a drastic difference? My penis is the same length (7 inches) and girth (5inches)?

Related my experiences to this Korean ML and she told me while dicks are different, we also need to remember that vaginas are different too. It is more about compatibility than size. Of course if the penis size is so small, the pleasure will not be there.

She told me the "position" of our private parts matters. Some are positioned slightly higher while some are lower and that could be the different between thrusting and hitting the pleasurable spot or grinding and feeling only pain and nothing else.

She studied the body anatomy and was a nurse before, so I think there may be some credibility about what she said.

So the conclusion is that longer and bigger may not be all that matter, compatibility also has a factor to play.

aaronkoh
21-12-2014, 12:33 PM
What is the actual average erected penis ?

halogen019
21-12-2014, 01:59 PM
What is the actual average erected penis ?

Different reports different average sizes.

This one says Asians average 10cm (3.9 inches)
http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/what-considered-normal-length-asian-mans-manhood

This one says 4.5 inches for Singaporeans.
http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/?showtopic=22660

bigangry
21-12-2014, 02:24 PM
i dont think is a race thing, i had seen big ones and small ones on asians, whites and blacks in the shower room after rugby. it all average out in the end.

having an above average sized cock may not be good. i was sometimes charged extra for fj and always complain pain while fucking. :(

fictionman
21-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Agree with some bros comments here.

It matters to some extent but it is not the whole story to it.

Went for a session with a PRC SYT and originally was supposed to have 2 shots, in the end, halfway during the first one, she begged me to quickly shoot and requested me to not proceed with the 2nd round as it was far too painful for her.

Another day, went for a massage session and this Korean ML was enjoying the sex so much, she suggested next time we do 2 rounds and she won't mind me paying just for the price of 1 shot.

So why such a drastic difference? My penis is the same length (7 inches) and girth (5inches)?

Related my experiences to this Korean ML and she told me while dicks are different, we also need to remember that vaginas are different too. It is more about compatibility than size. Of course if the penis size is so small, the pleasure will not be there.

She told me the "position" of our private parts matters. Some are positioned slightly higher while some are lower and that could be the different between thrusting and hitting the pleasurable spot or grinding and feeling only pain and nothing else.

She studied the body anatomy and was a nurse before, so I think there may be some credibility about what she said.

So the conclusion is that longer and bigger may not be all that matter, compatibility also has a factor to play.

Korean ML fm Youth HC??

Chiros
04-01-2015, 04:56 AM
If want to extend you penis length/girth, you can use something called
leech oil, when you use it in conjunction with jelqing, you will see a difference

Myself i usually get my supply at http://leechoil.atwebpages.com

My 2 Cents

Remember a colleague using the leech oil from http://leechoil.atwebpages.com before, he seems really happy with
the results, i will probably will try it soon as well