PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sugar baby. I guess?

TRexesAreCute
13-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Hi guys,

I’m a 25 year old Chinese guy. Average height. Average looks. Average personality.

I’m looking for someone whom I can go out with, talk to and be my friend. I’m incredible lonely for a person my age.

Not really comfortable with paying cash upfront for company. But I’m willing to pay for all your expenses. Like a guy should on a girl’s first date. (Only our first date could be in Paris or Rome or anywhere, you name it).

If anyone is interested, do hit me up with your proposal.

WeChat: T-RexesAreCute

Cuntworth
13-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Got pic to show???:D

larue
15-10-2018, 01:47 AM
Just go and get a date. Plenty of women out there just wishing guys would just take them out on a date.

You describe yourself as average, which gives you one hell of a chance already.

And guys make the proposal, not the girls. Unless it’s just for money.

vivianward
15-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Just go and get a date. Plenty of women out there just wishing guys would just take them out on a date.

You describe yourself as average, which gives you one hell of a chance already.

And guys make the proposal, not the girls. Unless it’s just for money.

Agree. Or head to Tinder. Just write on your profile about how generous you are when it comes to dates. Plenty of girls for sure. And lesser scams I believe as opposed to looking for one here.

SBs loves cash. Unless you're the son of so and so, maybe they will consider :)

Good luck!

jabwemet
15-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Hi guys,

I’m a 25 year old Chinese guy. Average height. Average looks. Average personality.

I’m looking for someone whom I can go out with, talk to and be my friend. I’m incredible lonely for a person my age.

Not really comfortable with paying cash upfront for company. But I’m willing to pay for all your expenses. Like a guy should on a girl’s first date. (Only our first date could be in Paris or Rome or anywhere, you name it).

If anyone is interested, do hit me up with your proposal.

WeChat: T-RexesAreCute

25 ? Ave looks, ave personality? Member of the master race? Have $$$$$$ for all expense paid European holiday date.
Bro if I only could be so lucky!
Get off this forum and onto Tinder/SDU!
Youse wasting your precious time here!

JuzOldGuy
17-10-2018, 02:06 PM
its pretty clear TS is not after just a date :D

SnowLeopards
17-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Alternatively, you could head to the Local FL Dome as it is very much the same. :D

Pierre.

Optimus_Prime
20-10-2018, 11:49 AM
its pretty clear TS is not after just a date :D

He wants to get the perks of a SB without the cons of being a SD lor.

And all you naive guys thinks he just wants a date... Lol