PDA

View Full Version : Dont spoil our playground. Know your limits !

Raveboy
12-10-2018, 06:05 PM
just a gentle reminder to all brudders. please not treat all MLs the same and assume they all provide the same services, even though they may work in the same SPA. worst still, please do not force if they are not willing to service.

went to my regular SPA yesterday to see my regular ML (went to her like 20 over times). while msg, she told me that recently there is more random checks in the spa. and continued that a couple of MLs in the same spa have been told to leave immediately because they provided more than just hj. so rumours may have spread in the neighbohood that resulted in these checks.

the more than just hj is very kua zhang like fj as she described to me. the outlook of this spa is very decent and looks nice. but with MLs that all out to earn money, it has been severely tarnished.

when those MLs were fired, their regular customers came back still and look for other MLs, expecting them to provide the same kua zhang service by paying a higher price. My regular ML once refused the customer but she was mishandled and was complained. she mentioned that more customers are asking for more than just hj in this spa.

well brothers, im just one bro who just like to enjoy a good msg and finish with a good hj ending. not expecting more of that, depending which spa i go to. if we maintain and manage our expectations for different spa (knowing their limits), our playgrounds will be safe. but if some bros dun, either our MLs will be chased off or our playgrounds will be gone....