PDA

View Full Version : Please help, please

lemi0004
23-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Dear Bros,
I am visiting KL soon. Pls suggest me some addresses I can go and have grils to satisfy me. I'm staying downtown KL. Pls give addresses and tell me how to get there.
Great thanks
David

Gorken
23-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Go to beach club, if you dont know how to go, take a cab, there are pinoy, PRC, ladyboy.....if you dont like the stock, ask those taxi driver standing beside the club, they will bring you to some spa, and most prolly is Green Elephant..... And if you do enough homework and have some spa name in you mind, inform the taxi driver, i believe he can reach there faster then any brothers in SBF!!!

After Dark
23-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Haha , I tot there are a lot of happenings thread in this malaysian section ....

shiok1968
23-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Go to beach club, if you dont know how to go, take a cab, there are pinoy, PRC, ladyboy.....if you dont like the stock, ask those taxi driver standing beside the club, they will bring you to some spa, and most prolly is Green Elephant..... And if you do enough homework and have some spa name in you mind, inform the taxi driver, i believe he can reach there faster then any brothers in SBF!!!Wah Bro today you so good mood.:p

Normally for these type of questions plus open new thread, you will normally recommend the person to go to the place where all fantasies can be achieved. The most famous CHOW KIT.:cool:

shaggerific
23-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Wah Bro today you so good mood.

Normally for these type of questions plus open new thread, you will normally recommend the person to go to the place where all fantasies can be achieved. The most famous CHOW KIT.:cool:
I thought the place where all fantasies can be achieved was Sgt. Ali's place? Or is that for YSH's "gang" only?? :p

shiok1968
23-05-2007, 10:39 AM
I thought the place where all fantasies can be achieved was Sgt. Ali's place? Or is that for YSH's "gang" only?? Kekeke....bro you are here also. Looks like another nice thread to TCSS.:p

You 7 early 8 early poke at YSH again? You really very brave.:D

shaggerific
23-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Kekeke....bro you are here also. Looks like another nice thread to TCSS.

You 7 early 8 early poke at YSH again? You really very brave.:D
Early early hopefully he not so hot yet mah... kekeke :p

Gorken
23-05-2007, 03:49 PM
YSH, someone poking you, come and retaliate

Kekekek, i buy pop corn and wait

stephan
23-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Dear Bros,
I am visiting KL soon. Pls suggest me some addresses I can go and have grils to satisfy me. I'm staying downtown KL. Pls give addresses and tell me how to get there.
Great thanks
David

If u talking about KL, u go n find one samster will do! CibLover!!! He is the kc KING in KL! :p

KLLAD
24-05-2007, 04:06 AM
pardon my entrance here, but didnt he say " have grils to satisfy me"?

just joined this month and post a thread, there are so many threads out there, spend some time and read, i joined not too long ago also took alot time to read.

NST spy? infiltrating this forum now? Gah, wank yourself la.

btw, for grils, take a cab, tell him you want to go chillies in klcc, i tell you, as the same suggests, the grils there are HOT and juicy, you will sure to RTF! :D

KLKOOL
24-05-2007, 07:47 PM
TS... DO RESEARCH YOURSELF!!!! If cannot be bothered, what makes you think we care ??? :cool: :mad:

esleeadipak
01-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Dear Bros,
Great thanks
David

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1551487.html (http://http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1551487.html)

AngMo69
01-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Bros, cut the newbie some slack. Afterall, the Malaysian threads are really so full of internal tcss btw bros, that finding simple useful info like the one the new bro is requesting is very difficult. I tried before, and ended up finding more info in yahoo groups...

Bro, there are a few important joints for a starter: The Beach Club, The Thai Club and Hard Rock Cafe (HRC after 10PM only). You already have the leads you need to find HC, I believe.

Good luck bro!

Rodimus Prime
01-06-2007, 04:04 PM
..Pls suggest me some addresses I can go and have grils to satisfy me. ......

...for a starter: The Beach Club, The Thai Club and Hard Rock Cafe (HRC after 10PM only).........

Next thing is .. "Not enough info details, leh!!"
He wants addresses... not Name of Joints. Even in those joints that you've mentioned, can you be sure that there are "grils" to satisfy you???? :rolleyes:

We are cutting him some slack already by advising him to do some search first before starting a new thread for such question. If previously, he will be seeing red points already by now. Further, some good senior brother has started a Newbie queries thread. Wouldn't that be a better thread to ask?? ;)