PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Solo visit Pubs for free pick up

koolbuddy
07-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Any pointers for pubs where one can pick a buddy for free like the casual encounters on mutual interest and move on. Not the paid ones or the working ones in Pub. If any have info of such pubs where girl can approach a boy and vice versa, please pm with details.

KVX10
08-10-2018, 01:20 PM
You can visit any pub or bar. Hunt for women who go there alone of with another bunch of girls.
No fixed location I guess. Picked up a couple at a normal ktv pub before.

PUFFIN
08-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Go those boutique cafes in Paragon.
Not cheapos Starfcuks.
Look out those lonely tai tai sitting alone with branded shopping bags.
Chat them up professionally.
Carry their bags and drive them home.

Had a beautiful Sunday yesterday when her fatslob hubby goes Batam for golf!(or most likely nasi lemak pussy).

madog
10-10-2018, 10:36 AM
TS is male or female?

for female, i guess any pub or bar you can get ons or FB. i had a lady friend who get drinks treat and chat up, its up to you whether you want to move on, but be careful, especially ang mo, my friend got STD from one ONS even with condom but with medication is ok now.

for male, then you have to work harder, face thicker, pocket deeper and take the initatives. I always failed in this aspect so prefer FwB but since last one broke off 1 year ago, still lonely till now.

youmee
10-10-2018, 12:33 PM
You want chance encounter, you walk on the streets and go pick any lady to talk better. More choices and dont need to pay for drinks;)

CarlLewis
10-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Go those boutique cafes in Paragon.
Not cheapos Starfcuks.
Look out those lonely tai tai sitting alone with branded shopping bags.
Chat them up professionally.
Carry their bags and drive them home.

Had a beautiful Sunday yesterday when her fatslob hubby goes Batam for golf!(or most likely nasi lemak pussy).

Maybe can get tips from her too!! :D