PDA

View Full Version : What is she really trying to say??

sefure
21-05-2007, 05:40 PM
A question for those of you with a bit more experience than myself, as I can be pretty clueless about these things sometimes.

A few times my girlfriend mentioned before we have sex that her period is due tomorrow or the day after. I have never understood what she is really trying to say. Anyone able to help me out here?

I'm guessing maybe she wants it slow cause she is more sensitive down there before her period.. but thats just a guess. I don't even know whether it is true that a woman is more sensitive there during her period or not..

Anyone in an informed position to give me an aswer?

yinyang
21-05-2007, 05:45 PM
..few times my girlfriend mentioned before we have sex that her period is due tomorrow or the day after. I have never understood what she is really trying to say.
2 possibles -some do get horny and safe period.:p

Pokimon1
21-05-2007, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=sefure;2038065]A question for those of you with a bit more experience than myself, as I can be pretty clueless about these things sometimes.

A few times my girlfriend mentioned before we have sex that her period is due tomorrow or the day after. I have never understood what she is really trying to say. Anyone able to help me out here?

Brother, I think she is trying to tell you that it is safe for you do do raw with her, or to shoot inside.

From what I know this is known as the "safe period".

Assuming her cycle is 28 days, the most dangerous time is from 12 to 16th day. Women are most fertile at that time...

JWNY
21-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Honestly, could be just nothing also... :)

JWNY

Loser---
21-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Hinting to you that blowjob week is due?

:P

CoolBlack
21-05-2007, 06:50 PM
to me it would seem like "come on baby! give me the time of my life as I would not be able to enjoy this for the next 1 week!" :D

Well, to know the truth....just ask her lor!

my 2cents

sefure
21-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Brother, I think she is trying to tell you that it is safe for you do do raw with her, or to shoot inside.

From what I know this is known as the "safe period".

Assuming her cycle is 28 days, the most dangerous time is from 12 to 16th day. Women are most fertile at that time...

I kind of thought of that, but I always use a condom.. actually she will always insist on it. I don't think she'd every let me do it raw, that's just the way she is, but I don't mind. Thanks for putting in an thoughtful reply though.

sefure
21-05-2007, 07:04 PM
to me it would seem like "come on baby! give me the time of my life as I would not be able to enjoy this for the next 1 week!" :D

Well, to know the truth....just ask her lor!

my 2cents

Yeah, asking her would be the logical thing to do... but I'd kinda of feel silly asking now since she's already told me 3 times already.

Ask now and she'd probably be like 'why the hell didn't you ask me the first time?'. Like I said, I don't have much of an appreciation for the things women say until they've made note of it several times. My bad, I know, but can't change.

少林抓奶手
21-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Maybe it a hint that her safety period has arrive, can bonk her raw.:p

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 07:12 PM
i dun think anything significant about it, my ex oc used to tell me whenever her period is near so just in case there may be some staining....in particular if i do raw and shoot inside, sometimes the sperm will flow back out with some mensus even though she is not due in a day or two...

surfer888
21-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Means have to do inventory check and maybe you'll have to get her napkins or tampons pronto.

Night70
21-05-2007, 07:29 PM
I think she is trying to feed you b4 she go on leave,my GF always tell me her period is cumming so i can bonk her till my heart content....LOL

Tua Kang
21-05-2007, 07:54 PM

Yah yah, better take opportunity and bonk until u siao, blowjob week cuming

Kyser Soze
21-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Maybe it is just a simple passing remark. ;)

JJjumper
22-05-2007, 12:06 AM
"I'm guessing maybe she wants it slow cause she is more sensitive down there before her period.. but thats just a guess. I don't even know whether it is true that a woman is more sensitive there during her period or not.."

Normally it is the safe period, so just do raw and you will probably start her period with the bonking. My gf always ask me to do raw during this period.

another point to note is during this time just before her period, she is very irritable and may be quite quarrelsome, so be careful what you say! I kenna bang for no rhyme or reasons many a time.

take it from me, me old man already and experience all these nonsense for the ladies.

cheers and have a good time

KangTuo
22-05-2007, 12:24 AM
..few times my girlfriend mentioned before we have sex that her period is due tomorrow or the day after. I have never understood what she is really trying to say.

1) This is the period where women are horny. Give her a good bonk.
2) Do her raw.

canonbull
22-05-2007, 12:32 AM
definitely is very horny becos in my case my gal is like that.:p

dnagene_gal
22-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Your gal is probably telling you that she needs more action than usual down there since you both will not be able to be bonking for the 1 week. She may also be telling you that she is more horny that usual and require more satsifaction from you.

Best thing, is to ask.
Or proably she is hinting you that she's having PMS - do not provoke her! Haha!

nickygoh
22-05-2007, 02:32 AM
bro, put the mouth and tongue to best use !

heehee... I mean ask her what she meant by that... and not use mouth and tongue for (!@*$^#. no offences. :)

maybe she means can do raw... but women's mood very hard to predict... even harder to predict than the stock market.... so
it is better to ask her what she really mean... you do not want to be blamed during her PMS when a small mistake
can be deemed as a grave big mistake.

Frankiestine
22-05-2007, 08:34 AM
i wonder how many of you guys have ever done raw when the gal is having her menses...first you have to get by the smell and then a bloody dick when you withdraw out and then most probably your dick is going to itch for the next few days...

retepoet
22-05-2007, 10:50 AM
i've done it when they are having their menses :) they are extremely horny during this period.........

back to the question, what she is trying to tell you is that you can do her raw w/o the cd & you can also safely unload all your sperm into her as it's quite safe for you to do so during this period........

littleme
22-05-2007, 12:06 PM
The rules of basic sex:

When the blood comes, I use the fingers
When it goes, I use the tongue
When its ovulation time, I use the dick and tongue and fingers (not necessarily in that order)

combatus
22-05-2007, 01:10 PM
she telling you..."GO AHEAD BABY...CUM IN ME..IM SAFE...NEXT WEEK I'LL HAVE U IN MY MOUTH...OR ARSE...:eek: "

good luck bro....have a GREAT time!!! :D

sherrry
22-05-2007, 01:54 PM
A question for those of you with a bit more experience than myself, as I can be pretty clueless about these things sometimes.

I'm guessing maybe she wants it slow cause she is more sensitive down there before her period.. but thats just a guess. I don't even know whether it is true that a woman is more sensitive there during her period or not..

Anyone in an informed position to give me an aswer? Few possible reasons. Period is not a valid reason to decline sex. Sex + orgasm can raise endorphines & make a person happier. SO, if have sex during PMS, it will only do more good than harm.

She's probably signalling you that the coast is clear for unprotected sex, you can come inside her without fear of celebrating father's day before the wedding, because she's Not ovulating.

ah_phah
22-05-2007, 02:01 PM
she giving u the all clear to bonk her raw lah! is the only time when they don insist on the raincoat. anyway, is time for u to piak piak piak all the way. bcos when u see red, she can only give u BJ. unless u dont mind ur didi looking like tulang, when u pump her during her period.

laodi123456789
22-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Few possible reasons. Period is not a valid reason to decline sex. Sex + orgasm can raise endorphines & make a person happier. SO, if have sex during PMS, it will only do more good than harm.

Some gers complained to me that having sex during menses is painful, while other loved it. So make usre you ask the ger how she find sex during menses before you say having menses is not a valid reason for not having sex.

Bro Frankie, I have had sex during the gers menses. Its the onli time I cum inside her without worrying. Too bad I generally dun like to lick while they have their menses

Frankiestine
22-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Bro Frankie, I have had sex during the gers menses. Its the onli time I cum inside her without worrying. Too bad I generally dun like to lick while they have their menses

i noe what you mean...the act is fun but when you pull the dick out....the sight of a bloody dick is a real turn off...

Castrol
22-05-2007, 03:30 PM
i wonder how many of you guys have ever done raw when the gal is having her menses...

the first time i bonk a girl during her menses, i didnt expect so much blood. i bonked my gf in her bedroom and there was blood everywhere, on the bed, floor, my body, her body, like we were in a surgery room lah.

those were younger and rock hard days, gf menses take some time to go away. but i learnt my bloody lesson and did her in the shower from then on (during menses), much easier to clean up. :D

MMM88
22-05-2007, 04:25 PM

oic......do u always get tat....

sefure
22-05-2007, 05:41 PM
thanks for all the replies... but i'm still confused as hell.

i think half the comments here centred along the lines of 'it's ok to do it raw' and so on. but if you were in my position you'd understand.. she has never allowed me to have sex with her without a condom. she's actually very particular about making sure i have one on before we have sex. in fact she won't even provide a blowjob without one on. so i don't think she's trying to say that its ok to fuck bareback.

i'm pretty sure that its not a passing comment either cause she articulates the fact that her period is due and when she is expecting it quite throughly each time that she has mentioned it.

she's got me really curious to what it is she is thinking, but i'd be dead if i went and asked her now about it.. maybe i'd thraw through this thread again and see if theres anything i might have missed. thanks again guys (and girls?).

imation
22-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I think its safe period to get raw ?

I just cant understand girls... haha

imation
22-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Well, okay to do it raw or not a condom is important, I guess you just do what seems good to you and her.

Good luck!

~|@|~
22-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Or proably she is hinting you that she's having PMS - do not provoke her! Haha!

yeah thats what my x-gf used to do :D

ah_phah
23-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Some gers complained to me that having sex during menses is painful, while other loved it. So make usre you ask the ger how she find sex during menses before you say having menses is not a valid reason for not having sex. sorry ah hiah, last time i never piak piak piak with my FB or exGF when they mensus, i tot the cb should be pain bcos for blood.

they laugh at me. from the explaination i get from them, they explain when the red flood come, the only pain is the tummy cramp. the cb is not bleeding bcos the cb kena slit. the bleeding is coming from the inside, donno say wat the ovaries flushing out expired eggs, all the science bio theory lah.

after the explaination, i been having very well lubricated raw during her period come.