PDA

View Full Version : Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Pages : [1] 2 3

Gsh93636892
01-10-2018, 01:39 AM
Hi bros, recently I been to a new MP near my house as my regular MP was full. I went in and the Recep persuaded me to take the P massage at $88. I never had this situation when I always frequent my regular MP which does not have this P masssge thingy and the price for their masssge is $50 per hour. However, I kept insisting of paying the normal massage and in the end paid $55 for an hour at this place. Knn the Recep assigned me to a room on the first floor and it's sibei noisy as the partition not done up properly. Asked for a room upstairs and the guess what the Recep replied me, she said because I took the normal massage she can't give me a room upstairs and asked me to pay $33 more then I can go up. I was very mad about it and I did not want to create a scene so just lan lan go back to the room next to the counter on the 1st floor.

10 mins into the massage, the ML persuaded me to add $33 more for a more complete massage as it covers my butt and tights area. She said the normal $55 massage only covers my back and legs. I rejected her kindly and told her will try next time. 5 mins later, she asked me again. She even told me if I never take P massage, the boss and Recep will keep looking at the window every 10 mins. This time I areadly quite frustrated, I told her fine I will just add extra $33 for P massage. So the P massage was basically just occasionally brushing your balls. And I can get even better teasing at my regular joint that DOES NOT have P massage on the menu. Asked me to turn around and popped the GQ, told me HJ $90 for roaming. I tried to bargain but she told me every customers pay this amount. I was like WTF. In the end settled at $80. But she do HJ is like using a towel to cover and do. Not shiok at all, then when ppl walked past she will stop then continue again, my didi went soft becsuse of that. The roaming part even more funny, tried to roam underneath her shirt, she blocked me say only can touch outside her shirt and say boss can see through the window. KNN. in the end cannot cum because she damn scared. Then when I about to leave, she asked me to pay $80. Knn never cum also must pay full amount. I just threw it to her bloody face. I will not fall into such gimmicks again. Total damage is $88+$80 which is $168. I will never step into any shops that have the bloody $88 P massage on the menu ever again.

ShittyAss
01-10-2018, 05:54 AM
Q Spa, S Spa, spa 9 and the rest for others to continue adding..

Av should raid all such rubbish.

Those spa operators clearly know girls does HJ and only allow the girls to do it if customers pay $88. If not ML will be fine or terminated by the operator if those counter guard dogs saw them doing it.

If you pay only $50, those guard dogs will keep appearing outside the room n view through the small window and closely monitor your room.

This is what those MLs told me. She kan me and said why do I go to such join without special request.

I laugh my ass off and I told her upfront that I dint know spa so open these days that even counter guard dogs gota be inform by paying the $88 entry fee.

Maybe they feel av will not pay $88 to fish them.

Hope av pays $88 to go in.

Stefano
01-10-2018, 06:05 AM
Hi bros, recently I been to a new MP near my house as my regular MP was full. I went in and the Recep persuaded me to take the P massage at $88. I never had this situation when I always frequent my regular MP which does not have this P masssge thingy and the price for their masssge is $50 per hour. However, I kept insisting of paying the normal massage and in the end paid $55 for an hour at this place. Knn the Recep assigned me to a room on the first floor and it's sibei noisy as the partition not done up properly. Asked for a room upstairs and the guess what the Recep replied me, she said because I took the normal massage she can't give me a room upstairs and asked me to pay $33 more then I can go up. I was very mad about it and I did not want to create a scene so just lan lan go back to the room next to the counter on the 1st floor.

10 mins into the massage, the ML persuaded me to add $33 more for a more complete massage as it covers my butt and tights area. She said the normal $55 massage only covers my back and legs. I rejected her kindly and told her will try next time. 5 mins later, she asked me again. She even told me if I never take P massage, the boss and Recep will keep looking at the window every 10 mins. This time I areadly quite frustrated, I told her fine I will just add extra $33 for P massage. So the P massage was basically just occasionally brushing your balls. And I can get even better teasing at my regular joint that DOES NOT have P massage on the menu. Asked me to turn around and popped the GQ, told me HJ $90 for roaming. I tried to bargain but she told me every customers pay this amount. I was like WTF. In the end settled at $80. But she do HJ is like using a towel to cover and do. Not shiok at all, then when ppl walked past she will stop then continue again, my didi went soft becsuse of that. The roaming part even more funny, tried to roam underneath her shirt, she blocked me say only can touch outside her shirt and say boss can see through the window. KNN. in the end cannot cum because she damn scared. Then when I about to leave, she asked me to pay $80. Knn never cum also must pay full amount. I just threw it to her bloody face. I will not fall into such gimmicks again. Total damage is $88+$80 which is $168. I will never step into any shops that have the bloody $88 P massage on the menu ever again.

hi bro care to pm the joint or rough location?$ is hard to earn..wish to avoid such places too

Gold69luck
01-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Now you know why your regular MP is full but not this MP that have the $88 P masssge. :D

69bigman
01-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Hi TS
Sound familiar .... If not wrong should be the one at Jurong East "O" .. right ? Quite similar encounter ... Lousy room beside the reception area ... Nvr go again

kelapa10
01-10-2018, 09:33 AM

Those spa operators clearly know girls does HJ and only allow the girls to do it if customers pay $88. If not ML will be fine or terminated by the operator if those counter guard dogs saw them doing it.

If you pay only $50, those guard dogs will keep appearing outside the room n view through the small window and closely monitor your room.

This is what those MLs told me. She kan me and said why do I go to such join without special request.

I laugh my ass off and I told her upfront that I dint know spa so open these days that even counter guard dogs gota be inform by paying the $88 entry fee.

Sorry to hear your misery Bro. We're there to relax & not to be fooled in such manner. Hope you can share the location, so as to avoid that MP. Thanks in advance Bro.

dbrudder
01-10-2018, 01:25 PM
All these $88 P massage are bullshit con jobs. If brudders all boycott these spas, they will not exist. Too bad many bros still support, so it is up to the market to decide.

Please share with me your regular MP :D

dbrudder
01-10-2018, 01:29 PM
There is one MP central-north side which instead of $88 charge $68, because they say the place a bit ulu (out of the way) so business not so good if charge $88. The most is HJ I think.

tangerinesex
01-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Spa in Serangoon gardens does the same filthy trick. The ML tried to con me into paying $80 on TOP of the cover charge for her personally customised special package which will be done on the sly. She tried to plead a sob story by saying her boss doesn’t allow hj and gals like her can’t survive on their meagre wages, and must resort to this. her boss is unaware and she asked me not to breathe a word. I smiled and ticked her off. I told her squarely your fucking shop will soon close down if you keep doing this. Strangely she agreed with me lol. Knn

gtren87
01-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Wah that's fucked up bro. Sorry to hear about your exp. Pls do share what this place is so that we can avoid. What is NDR ah

fabwan
01-10-2018, 06:04 PM

New wellness spa at jurong east also same

peksync
01-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Unless you're lucky enough to get a discounted ($88+x where x<30) or even free release at $88. Otherwise it's not worth it and bros should boycott them.

But the fact that the businesses still remain good means something.

Tmlco
01-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Yea agree that the 88 package are mostly a sign to aviod at all cost. But then again it seem like all places are adding this to their menu already.

LeeHsienLoong
01-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Another thread on the same topic. :rolleyes:

aalibaba
01-10-2018, 07:49 PM
ts expose the name and address la

next time got those mp just move away

aalibaba
01-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Another thread on the same topic. :rolleyes:

ask your cabinet and ministers do something, dont just fuck around yourself :D

pirate1
01-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Bedok area also use same tactic. Avoid if you dont want to pay extra 38....total $138 for happy ending.:confused:

bonk69
01-10-2018, 08:01 PM
Sigh are we really so rich to pay for all these?

sladang
01-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Bedok area also use same tactic. Avoid if you dont want to pay extra 38....total $138 for happy ending.:confused:

Yes, as in most cases, at most can bring down tips from 50 to 30 but the reduction of 20 can make the ML pull long face liao..

Tmlco
01-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Yes, as in most cases, at most can bring down tips from 50 to 30 but the reduction of 20 can make the ML pull long face liao..

There was afew time i wasnt even offer the GQ:(

ShittyAss
01-10-2018, 09:50 PM
There was afew time i wasnt even offer the GQ:(

Because u did not pay for that $88 scam prostate massage. Pls read my earlier post in page 1.

reading
01-10-2018, 10:10 PM
thanks ts for the warning ... :D

trueboobs
01-10-2018, 10:14 PM

I feel you bro. Had encountered quite a few spa already.
Had small talks with most ML. Nowadays it seems like its part of the counter's
workscope to push sell this prostate package.
Total absurd just to carrot us abit more.
Also heard them mentioning their bosses from China.
No wonder so shrewd in running business.
Probably we have to adapt to their ethics by having thicker than elephant skin.

fabwan
01-10-2018, 10:30 PM
O spa is also trying to push for the p-massage. Kena a few times already.. if reject some ml will show black face

freeleyluke
01-10-2018, 10:33 PM
My exp is sometimes they push you for P massage and sometimes they don't. I think must see hw you approach them. When I new last time I damn blur cock, just took up P massage. Few times later, say don't want, counter will push. If still don't want, then ml will push. And srsly not really worth it.

Nowadays I look at the counter girl in the eye and straightforward say don't want and they never really ask again. But coz of that, I notice while hj and roam, ml will be looking out the door to see if got anyone pass by, quite distracting sometimes coz no eye contact when she give hj. Like what bro shittyass said abt the guard dogs, nonsense sia

So yalor, don't get sucked into their game. If they keep pushing, just leave ah. Go home PCC and cheong another day :P

ShittyAss
01-10-2018, 10:35 PM
O spa is also trying to push for the p-massage. Kena a few times already.. if reject some ml will show black face

O spa or orchid spa?

Think we must list all such spas out!!!

Kaitingtay
01-10-2018, 11:32 PM

I think you referring to the one near Bedok 85 Hawker center, no need to say which shop, it's very obvious, just avoid.

Crystalpp
01-10-2018, 11:58 PM
I think you referring to the one near Bedok 85 Hawker center, no need to say which shop, it's very obvious, just avoid.

Think most of the spa like 84 & 88 had the $88. Some ml even try to ask you extend to 1.5hr for $128. But I went to 84 a few times, the counter lady and ml never bother to push me for it. Perhaps i went in the afternoon timing.

horneemeeh
02-10-2018, 12:04 AM

oh no bro. the price itself is already a nono. you literally gave her free money lol

Gold69luck
02-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Think most of the spa like 84 & 88 had the $88. Some ml even try to ask you extend to 1.5hr for $128. But I went to 84 a few times, the counter lady and ml never bother to push me for it. Perhaps i went in the afternoon timing.

Bro $128 plus another $50 is $178 liao, don't be another carrot

Stefano
02-10-2018, 07:11 AM
Seriously i think all these JG and massage shops really too much,for just a HJ only charge so much!Some of the prices bros mention here can go for FJ and BBBJ!

NorthGuy
02-10-2018, 09:14 AM
I encountered this at Yishun too. Took normal massage and assigned to room behind the counter.

Kaitingtay
02-10-2018, 09:26 AM
I encountered this at Yishun too. Took normal massage and assigned to room behind the counter.

I'm sure you are referring to Dreamland Spa at Chong Pang.

Kaitingtay
02-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Yea agree that the 88 package are mostly a sign to aviod at all cost. But then again it seem like all places are adding this to their menu already.

There are still places that don't have, you just need to recee more bro.

Puki69
02-10-2018, 09:47 AM

Bro, nowadays many of the massage joints all offer p massage. What I do is to firmly say no to them in their face. And they don’t bother me after that for p massage. Thereafter I still get the same attention and service, even with the normal $50 massage. The trick is to firmly but politely decline and you still get what you want. The shop ultimately still wants your business.

Gresini
02-10-2018, 09:51 AM
i assume all spa with QLX svc similar? or am i wrong?

SnowLeopards
02-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Create a thread and list all the assholes who cheat.

The thread will be gone within an hour. :D

Pierre.

LawTiamHock
02-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Unless you're lucky enough to get a discounted ($88+x where x<30) or even free release at $88. Otherwise it's not worth it and bros should boycott them.

But the fact that the businesses still remain good means something.

A ML once told me that there's no free lunch in the world, you still have to tip EVEN IF you take up the P massage.

Magister
02-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Quite unfortunate the $88 p-massage in general seems to get pretty negative reactions, at least from most of the FRs its mostly an overpaid, underserviced massage which only becomes worse if the ML expects additional tips, charges or just has bad attitude. Certainly some may actually have great service, but at least i haven't found that yet... Of course if anyone able to share with us that will be great :D

But i've found that IMO, we need to firmly decline certain services if we don't feel comfortable paying for them or just don't have the chemistry with the ML. Weather black face or bad service is their choice, we get to choose if we want to throw the money away on underserving service. At most treat it as a learning experience and know never to go there while giving a heads up to our bros!

hamsap889
02-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Been encounter the same situation when the recep keep pushing p massage and if u said no they will arrange 1st floor rooms for u. And one of my favorite ml confirm with me that i'm right about it! But this never stop me to keep exploring! Hehe!
From my experience, those place which provide p massage one have more syt. Anyone feel the same with me?

NorthGuy
02-10-2018, 12:54 PM
I'm sure you are referring to Dreamland Spa at Chong Pang.

You encountered that at dreamland ? My experience was at another joint in Yishun nearer to khatib.

Kaitingtay
02-10-2018, 01:30 PM
You encountered that at dreamland ? My experience was at another joint in Yishun nearer to khatib.

Yes I encountered it at Dreamland, but I felt the joint nearer to kahtib is even worst. I'm sure you are referring to JQ Spa. They freaking force every customer to take their $88 P massage. And they have increased their normal massage price too. Therefore I have boycotted Dreamland and JQ. I prefer those smaller Tuina shops in Yishun who only charge $40 per hour with plenty of teasing included. :p

thedevil666
02-10-2018, 01:39 PM
This is my take on P massage. From my chit chat with my regular and also my chiong experiences.

99% of all P-massage is gimmick. It is a tease. It probably does nothing to improve your health. Spa boss offer this to earn more and also to close an eye on the hanky panky behind the door. The boss earn additional $20-$30, the customer go home happy. If u are the boss, give you a choice of (1) enforce 100% of clean massage but risk chasing customers away, (2) close one eye, earn a bit, but risk license/fine when caught. Most boss will take second one. ML also warned to “share” the earnings. If they keep quiet and offer u GQ, they get caught by recep then they kena the spa fine or work permit cancel. Everyone is happy, if 2 is chosen, although u can argue that paying customer is at the losing end.

Some ML is also taught how to manage police when raided. Bcos solicitation is a crime, they have been trained to say the customer was aroused during P-massage and requested for GQ. This is different from normal massage and ML offer GQ. (Play with words if u ask me).

For double storey shophouse/spa, they offer P-massage customer to a more private room to let them have privacy. One, it segregate the hanky panky business from the legit one, two, u already know which room is the room that don’t require your attention, three, it is further away and sufficient time to give warning.

Lately, this P-massage is another form of a code word totally. When I was offered GQ in one of the spa, ML would inform the recep I opted for “top-up to P massage”. I did not topup physically to the recep. I just pay the normal price for the GQ svc rendered. And openly, my ML will just suck me off without even attempting to cover the door window. It adds a total level of excitement.

Whether P-massage is a way to suck off money from Spa chiongster, it is up to your own discretion. Bottom line, the price is quoted openly, chiong with what u can afford. I personally like the teasing from a P massage from a new masseur. Regular masseur I will just cut short the chase.

Harriervios
02-10-2018, 01:46 PM
For me I tend to go to those Tcm Tuina Shops as there are definitely No P Masssge or K massage whatsoever so I can go there without feeling the pressure. Usually it's $45 per hour most of these shops are partitioned by curtains and have no proper rooms. I felt that there are more teasing at these places compared to Spas. Some might offer HJ and if I'm horny enoigh I will take it. All in all I only pay less than $100 for a decent massage with teasing and release included. Definitely more worth it than the gimmick P massage. Now tell me, which one is more economical?

thedevil666
02-10-2018, 03:15 PM
For me I tend to go to those Tcm Tuina Shops as there are definitely No P Masssge or K massage whatsoever so I can go there without feeling the pressure. Usually it's $45 per hour most of these shops are partitioned by curtains and have no proper rooms. I felt that there are more teasing at these places compared to Spas. Some might offer HJ and if I'm horny enoigh I will take it. All in all I only pay less than $100 for a decent massage with teasing and release included. Definitely more worth it than the gimmick P massage. Now tell me, which one is more economical?

Let’s not compare the economical sense of it. Different stroke different folks. Just pay what u can afford and don’t need to be overly judgmental about how low/high the bros pay for it.

livevire
02-10-2018, 03:30 PM
I completely agree bro.
Anything about $100 for a HJ is not worth at all. Most of these sleazy spas know that you would atleast want a HJ after a massage, and they know that you would pay $50-$60 to the ML. They take this opportunity upfront to rip you off another $40.
Instead of giving a straight face, I laugh at them and tell them “Naah. Just regular is fine”. But before saying No Thanks, make sure that you get the ML you want. You are seeking service and you are paying for it, so do not reluctantly chose what they offer.
For more action and when you are read to spend extra $50-$60, go to the places that are known to give you those services.

Happy Chiong!!

sgcs
02-10-2018, 06:52 PM
wtf bro $168 for a hj is really high, you tio carrot head laio.

my own experience with P-massage is it varies from place to place what it means. some place gives me good memory of p-massage some place i really regret going for it. But what i do know is if i don't take P-Massage, if a ML give me very high teasing, like actual fondling or HDLY on their own, if at that point i don't push them away and later the GQ come, and if i don't take any of the offered package i will end up looking at an unhappy ML haha

aalibaba
02-10-2018, 07:20 PM
O spa or orchid spa?

Think we must list all such spas out!!!

agree bro, we should list them all and be firm, and boycott those bad sheep :p

ShittyAss
02-10-2018, 10:33 PM
agree bro, we should list them all and be firm, and boycott those bad sheep :p

Lol... some are advertisers here... very easily kana deleted this thread...

mpfire
03-10-2018, 01:40 AM
Don't know why so many stupid people still willing to pay $88 + $50 for HJ.
Some even pay $88 + $80 to $100. :rolleyes:

soulblader
03-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Actually the most they can provide in one session is HJ only right?

is there any ML that provide other services other than HJ? like BBBJ

conquest9
03-10-2018, 11:22 AM
I have actually been to 3 joints in the recent months, 2 in the west and 1 in the north. Took their 90mins package and for 2 of them, I was actually not expecting to get the P massage but ended getting it.

Most recent one was yesterday at the north joint. Was half expecting something but was also ok if it was really pure joint. Cos they did not mention anything about the 90min being a yang3shen1 massage haha... the ML did give a very good back massage. So i thought it would be clean la... then when starting to massage legs, she ripped open the disposal shorts from the inside seams! I looked like I was wearing a skirt haha... the rest is history la. :D rates wise was fairly standard.

Just sharing here. Please don't PM me hor, unless your power is more than 10. Thanks.

ShittyAss
03-10-2018, 12:03 PM
I have actually been to 3 joints in the recent months, 2 in the west and 1 in the north. Took their 90mins package and for 2 of them, I was actually not expecting to get the P massage but ended getting it.

Most recent one was yesterday at the north joint. Was half expecting something but was also ok if it was really pure joint. Cos they did not mention anything about the 90min being a yang3shen1 massage haha... the ML did give a very good back massage. So i thought it would be clean la... then when starting to massage legs, she ripped open the disposal shorts from the inside seams! I looked like I was wearing a skirt haha... the rest is history la. :D rates wise was fairly standard.

Just sharing here. Please don't PM me hor, unless your power is more than 10. Thanks.

Haha this thread is about avoiding $88 but u are encouraging $88...

U got post wrongly bo?

strikeback44
03-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Don't know why so many stupid people still willing to pay $88 + $50 for HJ.
Some even pay $88 + $80 to $100. :rolleyes:

I paid that when i tried 8 spa last time....but $88 is 1.5 hour so not too bad and then $50 for HJ......but only once. :D But her GFE damn good that's why i paid willingly lol

decaptico
04-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Alot of ppl are overpaying, using small head to analyse

w810_76
04-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Hi TS
Sound familiar .... If not wrong should be the one at Jurong East "O" .. right ? Quite similar encounter ... Lousy room beside the reception area ... Nvr go again

Bro, Agreed with you!

ShittyAss
04-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Alot of ppl are overpaying, using small head to analyse

So far we have 3 spa on the list..

"O" spa
Q spa
S spa

Anymore to add to the list of such scum shops?

notti_boi
04-10-2018, 03:31 PM
So far we have 3 spa on the list..

"O" spa
Q spa
S spa

Anymore to add to the list of such scum shops?

I had the same experience... bloody black face...said I waste her time and mine when I refused to choose the $88... have already boycotted them for a few months. Urging to bros who feel the same to just avoid these spas!

tangerinesex
04-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Just do what I do: go into a philosophical rant about why the ML's boss is a leech of a middle man. If she sucks me off at a price she's happy with, and I don't tell, no one else would know. Why should the purse be split three ways when the pleasure is bilateral? The only catch here is, the ML will have to be on a constant look out when sucking me off. But herein also lies the chase lol

dbrudder
04-10-2018, 05:07 PM
$150 in Geylang gives you 1 hr full service. $80 can get you 40 mins with Cat 40. ThatÂ’s how I rationalize, unless I have tons of spare cash.

Anyway, the MLs will FO after getting all our money, and prosper their own countries and families.

maufans
04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
All the P-Massage or Prostate Massage all bullshit one. Help you PCC for a total of $168 somemore! Whah! This kind of $$$, you pay already can get nice lady with JuaGen skill leh around $80 to $100 nia 😂

RedDog
04-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Queen spa is also another con spa pushing you to take the p massage

Sheenymilano
04-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Consperm Azz spa

pirate1
04-10-2018, 09:46 PM
All the P-Massage or Prostate Massage all bullshit one. Help you PCC for a total of $168 somemore! Whah! This kind of $$$, you pay already can get nice lady with JuaGen skill leh around $80 to $100 nia 😂

Haha ...correct.

LeeKH
08-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Went to S Spa in Toa Payoh while waiting for someone. I thought it was a clean massage since it had the sign - Unisex, for men and women.
The recep was quite insistent on getting my IC to register me. When I mentioned I didn't have it with me and about to walk out, she backed down and allowed me to give it verbally.
Then she tried to sell me the P massage 3 times which I rejected. She finally told me, that without the P massage, I will not have a full body massage. I was like huh? But, anyway, it didn't really matter to me.
A massage lady entered the room with quite unhappy look. She said wait a while and I asked how long? She replied 1 min. She returned 5 minutes later. She started with a back massage which felt like she was falling asleep. She burped and yawned while at it.
15 mins into the massage, she tried being friendly and asked several times if I wanted a P massage with added cost. Funnily, touched the back of my thigh and said, I can only massage your leg from here to my feet only if I didn't take up the P massage. I rejected. Then continued to say she can't offer anything special if I didn't do a P massage. I rejected again. Finally, she started rubbing my thighs with loads of oil. Having had enough, I stopped the massage 15 mins early, and she left the room.
As I was changing, she came back into the room and started changing the bed sheets. When I used a towel to wipe myself, she exclaimed why I used a clean towel??!!

So if you want a good clean massage, this may not be the place for you.

ShittyAss
08-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Went to S Spa in Toa Payoh while waiting for someone. I thought it was a clean massage since it had the sign - Unisex, for men and women.
The recep was quite insistent on getting my IC to register me. When I mentioned I didn't have it with me and about to walk out, she backed down and allowed me to give it verbally.
Then she tried to sell me the P massage 3 times which I rejected. She finally told me, that without the P massage, I will not have a full body massage. I was like huh? But, anyway, it didn't really matter to me.
A massage lady entered the room with quite unhappy look. She said wait a while and I asked how long? She replied 1 min. She returned 5 minutes later. She started with a back massage which felt like she was falling asleep. She burped and yawned while at it.
15 mins into the massage, she tried being friendly and asked several times if I wanted a P massage with added cost. Funnily, touched the back of my thigh and said, I can only massage your leg from here to my feet only if I didn't take up the P massage. I rejected. Then continued to say she can't offer anything special if I didn't do a P massage. I rejected again. Finally, she started rubbing my thighs with loads of oil. Having had enough, I stopped the massage 15 mins early, and she left the room.
As I was changing, she came back into the room and started changing the bed sheets. When I used a towel to wipe myself, she exclaimed why I used a clean towel??!!

I already posted earlier on this thread...u still chiong into S spa?? :confused:

strikeback44
08-10-2018, 12:08 PM

All of them at this ASS spa seems to have been instructed by their boss this way....take P masage if not no massage thigh or belly ....wtf

HOWEVER, one of my friend told me that he took the P massage option at the BB branch and the massage comes with HJ.......and only specific ML does that....anyone can confirm ??

ShittyAss
08-10-2018, 12:12 PM
All of them at this ASS spa seems to have been instructed by their boss this way....take P masage if not no massage thigh or belly ....wtf

HOWEVER, one of my friend told me that he took the P massage option at the BB branch and the massage comes with HJ.......and only specific ML does that....anyone can confirm ??

Just boycott lah... nothing to confirm one...

strikeback44
08-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Just boycott lah... nothing to confirm one...

$88 include HJ is ok....but $88 +$50.....is too much.

ShittyAss
08-10-2018, 12:29 PM
$88 include HJ is ok....but $88 +$50.....is too much.

Dun have lah $88 is to allow ML to touch your thighs only

If dun pay $88, ML cannot touch your thighs.

HJ separate charges lah

fei2012
08-10-2018, 03:08 PM

HJ separate charges lah
Don't need $88, I paid $50 already include thighs massage better then just touch. Up front $88 I believe more but have not yet try for this new place (clean).

speeder500
08-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Encountered this at the southern part of AMK. I have had HJ here before but the last time I went there 4 months ago kena exactly same as TS. I won’t bother going back again. I go there last time because so many places got raided. So no choice. Now no choice PCC also won’t go there

ShittyAss
08-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Don't need $88, I paid $50 already include thighs massage better then just touch. Up front $88 I believe more but have not yet try for this new place (clean).

Err which joint R u referring to?

We are talking about s spa here... and a few others spa like Q spa and "O" spa whom cannot be named due to advertiser on sbf..

fei2012
08-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Err which joint R u referring to?

We are talking about s spa here... and a few others spa like Q spa and "O" spa whom cannot be named due to advertiser on sbf..

Oops!!! sorry bro, from title thinking is common topic.

Power666
08-10-2018, 06:58 PM

HJ separate charges lah

There are MLs give free HJ to those who pay for the prostate massage.

peksync
08-10-2018, 08:40 PM

Yeah I'm sure there are, problem is finding them without burning big holes in pockets. Haha!

ShittyAss
08-10-2018, 09:54 PM

If I have then recommend lahh

$88 girls earn $15+$16 normally.

Will not range too far off one.

The rest earn by the shop.

This is what I heard from a ML which I tried.

I paid $50 at the counter.

I tried to top up from HJ n let her earn instead of paying $88 to the shop.

But she is firm n dun even dare to touch my thighs and told me the rule of stupid $88 shit.

Tigerdragon
08-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Anyone know where is maango ?

yuinet27
09-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Basically understood from the ML that the P$88 was a tactic used by bosses to earn more money by taking more from the MLs. (with customers paying more, lesser tips)

Tried a few times, dependent on the girls on whether it leads to anything further - but joints with P$88 don't usually provide any more than a HJ (with the ML looking at the door half the time)

pirate1
12-10-2018, 03:48 AM
Basically understood from the ML that the P$88 was a tactic used by bosses to earn more money by taking more from the MLs. (with customers paying more, lesser tips)

Tried a few times, dependent on the girls on whether it leads to anything further - but joints with P$88 don't usually provide any more than a HJ (with the ML looking at the door half the time)

Skip those $88 rip off massage joint

ShittyAss
12-10-2018, 06:47 AM

Dont be a carrot head to pay for those $88 shit massage.

Obviously those bosses wanna earn additional from us as I quote earlier in my post.

It's totally ripping clients off!

sgcs
12-10-2018, 12:37 PM
its like paying extra $38, but you still at the mercy of the service provider, cause you won't know what you are getting still need to see luck lmao. anyway. there are plenty of $50 joint that gives good massage including prostrate area as a basic service, why bother with the $88 ones.

LeeHsienLoong
12-10-2018, 01:46 PM
What is there left to debate about this stupid $88 Prostate Massage?
The answer is clear and do not be a fool. :rolleyes:

Hereux
12-10-2018, 05:12 PM
How about $78 with free hj and autoroam top? :D

strikeback44
12-10-2018, 05:58 PM

nowadays still got happy meal ? can share boh ?

i see if i can get $70 with HJ and autoroam or not for my recent find. :D

Hereux
12-10-2018, 07:42 PM
nowadays still got happy meal ? can share boh ?

i see if i can get $70 with HJ and autoroam or not for my recent find. :D

You have got a PM :)

sladang
12-10-2018, 08:40 PM

This is super-duper worth it la bro.

Used to get it at a bugis joint last time but the old batch MLs all go back Dng Sua liao, no more liao..

Hereux
12-10-2018, 10:23 PM
This is super-duper worth it la bro.

Used to get it at a bugis joint last time but the old batch MLs all go back Dng Sua liao, no more liao..

Yeah bro. I average 4 x massage session per month. 3 times to the regular mp that I mentioned above. Last is to explore and try new mp lol.

mpfire
12-10-2018, 11:33 PM

If have can you share?:D

ShittyAss
13-10-2018, 05:55 AM
What is there left to debate about this stupid $88 Prostate Massage?
The answer is clear and do not be a fool. :rolleyes:

U seen us debating on it? :confused:

We are clearly writing which joint has such $88 trash and spamming them.

RedDog
13-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Please share :D

sladang
13-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Prostate massage at $88/hr could possibly be something of the past liao, recently saw a new term emerging from this forum, the Tantric Massage.

Although nobody knows what is tantric massage other than their very own self proclaim definitions, the spa operators should have smelled opportunity liao.

Spa operators are very innovative & creative, if i were the spa operators i will fast hand fast leg incorporate this tantric massage into the menu at $188/hr for a faster quick bucks :D ..

strikeback44
13-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Prostate massage at $88/hr could possibly be something of the past liao, recently saw a new term emerging from this forum, the Tantric Massage.

Although nobody knows what is tantric massage other than their very own self proclaim definitions, the spa operators should have smelled opportunity liao.

Spa operators are very innovative & creative, if i were the spa operators i will fast hand fast leg incorporate this tantric massage into the menu at $188/hr for a faster quick bucks :D ..

I believe Sensual Massage will be the new term to robert the cheongster lol :D

Power666
13-10-2018, 06:30 PM
https://www.ispa.sg/masseuses

Anyone try Vanessa? Can share via PM.

trialsoffire
14-10-2018, 04:43 PM
Went to o***** spa, decline on their prostate massage offer a few time.abit pushy end up,No GQ. Maybe i look like an AV officer.

HeiLongJiang
14-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Went to o***** spa, decline on their prostate massage offer a few time.abit pushy end up,No GQ. Maybe i look like an AV officer.

Why do u even want to go Orchid Spa? You give me the money treat me eat steamboat better. KNN

Harriervios
14-10-2018, 05:08 PM

Must pay $188 for Sensual massage then got HJ la

trialsoffire
14-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Got zapped hard for this comment! LOL

ShittyAss
14-10-2018, 06:58 PM

Don't worry. I will up u back tmr and u will have your power back

trialsoffire
14-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Don't worry. I will up u back tmr and u will have your power back

although i am new but thanks bro!

trialsoffire
14-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Must pay $188 for Sensual massage then got HJ la

wah jin fierce! $188 can go find a nice bonk!:p

trialsoffire
14-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Why do u even want to go Orchid Spa? You give me the money treat me eat steamboat better. KNN

haha bro, saw some post about there like good leh, so try try lor. tbh the massage quite good, but maybe i was in the mood for some teasing massage.

hannibald
14-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Went to this legit spa, where typically no special offered unless the ML knows you very well.

Was surprised when the counter asked me if interested in P-Massage, thought might as well just try.

ML was a very young girl, only 21. Normal massage was reasonable, but she spent close to 20-25 mins providing sensual massage.
Starts from the back with HDLY then proceed to the front to massage your inner thights then legs.

After all the sensual, asked if want to release, if want add 50.
Went for it, total damage 130+.

I think for guys who is like me, love sensual massage but may not want to release, P-massage is worth it, cos it combine reasonable normal massage with sensual, and in my case, the ML was stroking my balls and my dick.

Nowadays, very hard to find those who offer a good release after a reasonable massage. Most is either piano then help you release or hard massage then anyhow HJ, both cases, end up also no shiok. So no all p-massage is lousy.

sladang
14-10-2018, 11:32 PM
wah jin fierce! $188 can go find a nice bonk!:p

Bo bian leh, if they offer u $188 massage but u dun want, and u oni want the $50 massage, then for this amount the ML will oni massage your fingers & toes nia leh :D ..

ShittyAss
15-10-2018, 05:44 AM
although i am new but thanks bro!

Everyone is new before lah

Just up u...

trialsoffire
15-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Everyone is new before lah

Just up u...
Thanks bro!

pirate1
17-10-2018, 07:24 AM

Upz u. I despise repeated offer of p massage scams.

NorthGuy
17-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Spa owners know the weak spot of men. Men usually visit massage when they are horny. When men are horny, they will pay just to get a good time. That's how the repackaging of the massage process came about, resulting in p-massage and other nonsense which let them earn more.

All these owners are not stupid, they know their ML can earning extra, why would a boss want to let the ML earn more than them. Imagine a $50 massage, ML get $10 to $15 from boss + ($30-$50 extras), ML ends up getting paid more than the boss. Of course the boss wants more than $35-$40 considering rentals etc. Business is all about earning as much money as possible, if not why would people risk & go into business.

With more massage parlours offering those p-massage, everyone in the industry start to follow suit. Who doesn't want extra money ? Many men knows or think that by taking $50/hr, they might not get any teasing or extras, resulting in a wasted trip. Therefore, they think might as well spend another $38 since already paying $50. I'll quote an example of a spa lady boss/reception who keeps on promoting $88 and says majority of men takes that package, it's more shiok etc... Some guys will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image infront a lady, they will give in to $88. Spa owners knows this weakness of men.

sladang
17-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Spa owners know the weak spot of men. Men usually visit massage when they are horny. When men are horny, they will pay just to get a good time. That's how the repackaging of the massage process came about, resulting in p-massage and other nonsense which let them earn more.

All these owners are not stupid, they know their ML can earning extra, why would a boss want to let the ML earn more than them. Imagine a $50 massage, ML get $10 to $15 from boss + ($30-$50 extras), ML ends up getting paid more than the boss. Of course the boss wants more than $35-$40 considering rentals etc. Business is all about earning as much money as possible, if not why would people risk & go into business.

With more massage parlours offering those p-massage, everyone in the industry start to follow suit. Who doesn't want extra money ? Many men knows or think that by taking $50/hr, they might not get any teasing or extras, resulting in a wasted trip. Therefore, they think might as well spend another $38 since already paying $50. I'll quote an example of a spa lady boss/reception who keeps on promoting $88 and says majority of men takes that package, it's more shiok etc... Some guys will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image infront a lady, they will give in to $88. Spa owners knows this weakness of men.

Well said bro, my sentiments exactly.

They promote $88 coz it's more shiok, if they really honoured what was promoted & made the customers shiok shiok, still not so bad la, at least we can say money is well spend.

Most of the $88 goes to the boss, the MLs get very little, and the MLs are not stupid either, they will ask for tip to make u shiok shiok, they will ask for tip if u misfire, they will ask for tip for releasing etc etc.

If u dun agree wif them, your $88 P is worse then the $50 normal, the MLs hv their own style of P, they hv a way to deal wif u one.

Spas want to earn more, MLs want to earn more too.

Very often we will succumb to the MLs' request, :D we will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image in front of MLs, MLs know this weakness of men :D , unless u are truly an iron-hearted man la..

strikeback44
17-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Well said bro, my sentiments exactly.

They promote $88 coz it's more shiok, if they really honoured what was promoted & made the customers shiok shiok, still not so bad la, at least we can say money is well spend.

Most of the $88 goes to the boss, the MLs get very little, and the MLs are not stupid either, they will ask for tip to make u shiok shiok, they will ask for tip if u misfire, they will ask for tip for releasing etc etc.

If u dun agree wif them, your $88 P is worse then the $50 normal, the MLs hv their own style of P, they hv a way to deal wif u one.

Spas want to earn more, MLs want to earn more too.

Very often we will succumb to the MLs' request, :D we will not want to lose face or portray a cheapskate image in front of MLs, MLs know this weakness of men :D , unless u are truly an iron-hearted man la..

so their approach is very important....most of the time if they actually tease u first until u shiok shiok....u most likely won't bargain when they pop the GQ....that's how i succumbed to one $88+$50......wtf she is not even very chio...but her dirty and sex talk while HJ you ....lol but then it's only once.

while some don't do anything to set up the mood , then pop GQ...most of the time i will either say no or bargain down to $30.

sladang
18-10-2018, 09:53 PM
so their approach is very important....most of the time if they actually tease u first until u shiok shiok....u most likely won't bargain when they pop the GQ....that's how i succumbed to one $88+$50......wtf she is not even very chio...but her dirty and sex talk while HJ you ....lol but then it's only once.

while some don't do anything to set up the mood , then pop GQ...most of the time i will either say no or bargain down to $30.

I ever paid 88+50 for release, oso 88+30 and 88 oni.

88+50 is a one time business for me, NO 2nd rtm for these MLs from me, 88+30 possible rtm, 88 oni is very unlikely nowadays.

Frankly, i dun mind paying 88 for an intense teasing w/o release, used to hv it before, 1hr or 60min of blue balls teasing.

By teasing i mean to say the rubbing/griping/squeezing of the hammer head, hammer shaft, and the two ball bearings.

That was probably 2 years ago? those were the days..

strikeback44
18-10-2018, 11:09 PM
By teasing i mean to say the rubbing/griping/squeezing of the hammer head, hammer shaft, and the two ball bearings.

That was probably 2 years ago? those were the days..

one ML offered me this deal, she told me she will focus more on my groin next time, within the hour....only $70 :D it really depends on how they do it....like one i had, she's like a bored milf simply doing my groin cock and balls....i mean it's shiok but if there is some interaction and verbal teasing, it would be nicer. :D

sibeinerd
18-10-2018, 11:11 PM
one ML offered me this deal, she told me she will focus more on my groin next time, within the hour....only $70 :D it really depends on how they do it....like one i had, she's like a bored milf simply doing my groin cock and balls....i mean it's shiok but if there is some interaction and verbal teasing, it would be nicer. :D

Is that y*** Milf.

Anyway bro lai pm the other Ml
This sounds totally my type max tease :pp

strikeback44
18-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Is that y*** Milf.

Anyway bro lai pm the other Ml
This sounds totally my type max tease :pp

bro, gave you one already....u go and try first....her handi work is also sibeh steam...can 3G roaming some more....initially told her don't want to cum but cannot tahan ask her to finished me off....:p

sibeinerd
18-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Hauha I always read your writing all very good and gain. This one even better. That one abit hard coz I working quite late one haha

sladang
19-10-2018, 12:17 AM

U are more fortunate than me bro, your MLs are still round to pamper u, my favourite MLs all went back D'ng Sua liao, no more liao, new one all cannot pakai one, gan na sai !

Your budget spending comes wif maximum return la, how i envy u bro :D ..

ShittyAss
20-10-2018, 06:39 AM
Can we continue by posting names of more joints which has such $88 rubbish?

Nick246
20-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Those so call p massage will ask u top up for HJ. Nvr meet those include hj.

G7frogporridge
20-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Can we continue by posting names of more joints which has such $88 rubbish?

New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, Erica Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....

ShittyAss
20-10-2018, 03:52 PM
New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....

Great job!!

Let's continue posting their BIG names out

Suntour
21-10-2018, 02:03 PM
All this spa promoting prostate massage are bullshit.just walk out if keep insisting and persuade all the way.
true prostate massage are not in this way,i has a good massage of urut batin in jb which is true prostate massage.cost me rm100 per hour only.
all tis massage in singapore are really suck now.esp,when spa are mostly operated by china people.
so dont fall and give in to their persistent promotion.

oglaf1234
21-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Great job!!

Let's continue posting their BIG names out

Maybe we can consolidate and update a list of shady spas on the first page so easier for everyone to see.

Questioneer
21-10-2018, 06:43 PM
New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, Erica Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....

I honestly don't know how 78 spa is still around.

G7frogporridge
21-10-2018, 07:00 PM
I honestly don't know how 78 spa is still around.

What happened to that Spa? You been before? Is it a Spa that scam customer?

Questioneer
21-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Been twice. Both times nothing to shout about. Masseuses weren't pretty.

kwokfucheng
23-10-2018, 02:03 PM
haha bro, saw some post about there like good leh, so try try lor. tbh the massage quite good, but maybe i was in the mood for some teasing massage.

wah lao,why u so naive, the thread only the boss talking to himself, promoting his own spa. most of the comments, i just read and laugh:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Booker
23-10-2018, 06:57 PM
As customer, I feel that if you feel uncomfortable with the deal, just walk off - even if the shop relented, after failed upselling with counter-offer of just offering you the standard $50 package. For sure you will be portray as a cheapskate, while you can almost be assured of a lower quality of service as well.

The MLs know that pushing customers is not going to work for them, since customer got no lack of options, but the MLs will be faced with poor “sales” if many of their customers stop coming for repeat visits.
Thus it really about setting expectations with the ML, if after the first 2 visits, you do think she can be one of your regular relief joint. Just tell her frankly, you will come back and dessert tips will go to her solely for the service provided. Just skip all the P massage upselling.

As for the boss, its also double edge sword if customers do get pissed off and avoid them with too much upselling nonsense.

maomao34
24-10-2018, 05:18 PM
I went to another spa nearby also public carpark outside in AMK 4xx plus kenna the same tactic by the massage gal. Paid $50. started massage... Later tell me add another $38 for prostate massage then can touch the sensual parts. I thought it $38 for the HJ so i'm ok. End up just touch touch a bit rod and balls and called that prostate massage. Then offer me HJ at $50 roam with clothes on. Also cant feel much. End up paid $50 + $38 + $50. Stupid me!

Gleefully
24-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Hi bros, recently went to a joint. Counter girl offered 88 package but I rejected. Ended up just normal massage and no other hard selling. Massage was decent. Strange experience. Really clean joint?

Questioneer
24-10-2018, 07:29 PM
I went to another spa nearby also public carpark outside in AMK 4xx plus kenna the same tactic by the massage gal. Paid $50. started massage... Later tell me add another $38 for prostate massage then can touch the sensual parts. I thought it $38 for the HJ so i'm ok. End up just touch touch a bit rod and balls and called that prostate massage. Then offer me HJ at $50 roam with clothes on. Also cant feel much. End up paid $50 + $38 + $50. Stupid me!

I feel like, at this point... Just go Petain or GL.

ShittyAss
24-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Hi bros, recently went to a joint. Counter girl offered 88 package but I rejected. Ended up just normal massage and no other hard selling. Massage was decent. Strange experience. Really clean joint?

Because u did not pay for $88 and they cannot even perform HJ on u if not ML will be penalize by the shop if kana caught.

Meaning they will spot checks on those rooms who only pay $50 and not $88.

It's all written on earlier of this thread. U didn't read it??

Gleefully
24-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Because u did not pay for $88 and they cannot even perform HJ on u if not ML will be penalize by the shop if kana caught.

Meaning they will spot checks on those rooms who only pay $50 and not $88.

It's all written on earlier of this thread. U didn't read it??

Must have missed the point. Thanks for the clarification

sladang
25-10-2018, 01:29 PM

$50 only, conditional clean joint.

$88 only, semi clean joint.

$88 + $50, how to be clean joint?

pirate1
25-10-2018, 11:36 PM

Thanks for the update.

sadsea
26-10-2018, 08:36 AM
ha ha ha, all the nonsense spa

sadsea
26-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Good friday all bros, just boycott all these 88 spas la, no even have to nego with them, they ate thieve!@

NorthGuy
26-10-2018, 02:23 PM

I add somemore to the list. Le Xuan Spa, Ru Xin Spa, Long Long Massage, Wen Xin Tang, Chill Spa, QS Spa.

Fishcer
26-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Its getting harder to find nice spas with great service and massage at $50/hr without having to take up prostate massage. Even if dun take up prostate massage with the hope of just getting normal decent massage also becoming rare. When dont take prostate the MLs dun even seem to be interested in the massage. Haiz...just have to hope current regular MLs that i find can stay as long as possible in sg...lol

sladang
26-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Its getting harder to find nice spas with great service and massage at $50/hr without having to take up prostate massage. Even if dun take up prostate massage with the hope of just getting normal decent massage also becoming rare. When dont take prostate the MLs dun even seem to be interested in the massage. Haiz...just have to hope current regular MLs that i find can stay as long as possible in sg...lol

Yeah bro, am afraid that this is the current trend of the spa industries in SG.

Was wondering do the spa industries of other countries oso provide P massage, force customers to take p massage, otherwise no proper massage and all sorts?

If answer is negative then hv to say that spas in SG are indeed very unique, one of it's kind la :D ..

pursoft
26-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Start to go for foot reflexology. If body ache just go those open concept shop. Very hard and good massage. If need release go free lance.
Let those stupid shop and their ml wait for business

romidogdog
26-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Yeah bro, am afraid that this is the current trend of the spa industries in SG.

Was wondering do the spa industries of other countries oso provide P massage, force customers to take p massage, otherwise no proper massage and all sorts?

If answer is negative then hv to say that spas in SG are indeed very unique, one of it's kind la :D ..

The current trend on these p massage is monkey see monkey do for spa owner.... chiongster should know these so call p massage is just teasing....but still got ppl go for it...haiz..... encounter few times ml ask me to top up $38... tell her I'll top up only if hj is included..if not can forget it.... can you imagine $88 + $50 total is $138.... I rather pay $150 at geylang for 1hr service...can chose the gal I like..... or go for clean massage $50 than go geylang for $80 full service for 30 mins...added up only $130.... more shiok and value for money.... :D

pirate1
28-10-2018, 02:34 AM
I add somemore to the list. Le Xuan Spa, Ru Xin Spa, Long Long Massage, Wen Xin Tang, Chill Spa, QS Spa.

Thanks for update...this is like price fixing sia!

JiLin
30-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Rangoon Road, Lavender Street, Race Course Road, Jalan Besar, Foch Road, Horne Road, South Bridge Road, North Bridge Road, Jalan Sultan, Beach Road, Bali Lane, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar Road, Duxton Road, Balestier Road, Machperson Road.

These are the roads you need to avoid if the Spa you are intending to visit falls above. I have very unpleasant experiences at these Spas on these roads above. If the Spa you are intending to try doesn't fall under the roads above, you are good to try, but that dosent mean you do not kena lousy ML, bad attitude and chop carrot ML, it's definitely more safe than the Spas I have listed out above. Have fun exploring.

Swag123
30-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Went for massage and the ml massage my left leg and tell me to extend cause time up. Like wth

LawTiamHock
30-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Went for massage and the ml massage my left leg and tell me to extend cause time up. Like wth

Some MLs always slowly massage or delay the time. They can even tell me 1 hour not enough to Massage whole body suggest me to take 2 hours.

fei2012
30-10-2018, 03:23 PM
For real massage & avoid disappointment, I go for shop with:
https://www.casetrust.org.sg/accreditation-detail.aspx?id=5

Was rewarded after a few visit but i believe it all depend on chemistry & trust not to let boss know, not syt though.

Keima
01-11-2018, 06:29 PM
FYI - if you go through this thread you'll see at least four accounts have been recently banned.

They are clone accounts for one troll who has been posting a lot of addresses and fake FRs in this Dome, so take what was written with a large pinch of salt.

Bizsta
03-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Start to go for foot reflexology. If body ache just go those open concept shop. Very hard and good massage. If need release go free lance.
Let those stupid shop and their ml wait for businessyes decide what u need for that day and pay accordingly and not those $88 bullshit

rambutarn
05-11-2018, 02:48 AM

Cos prostate massage not just shiok for you but shiok for the ML oso. Less changing weird positions here and there to apply pressure, no need to use strength, just literally caress you. Only downside is need to touch your dirty parts la. But for those who signed up for it, they probably dun mind it for the amt of money they earn. And from experience, most p massage offer hj also. Is cos ML know if u take p massage prob means u horny man low chance they get into trouble popping the gq.

The current trend on these p massage is monkey see monkey do for spa owner.... chiongster should know these so call p massage is just teasing....but still got ppl go for it...haiz..... encounter few times ml ask me to top up $38... tell her I'll top up only if hj is included..if not can forget it.... can you imagine $88 + $50 total is $138.... I rather pay $150 at geylang for 1hr service...can chose the gal I like..... or go for clean massage $50 than go geylang for $80 full service for 30 mins...added up only $130.... more shiok and value for money.... :D

Ya i like those pay $50 massage fee then ML ask if want p massage anot. Pro tip: learn from romidogdog bro and ask if p massage got include release. Most likely ML say got extra charge, then ask how much is the extra charge (usually 50 la. see if can bargain down). If can bargain down to 30 then just take the hj la. If cannot, then say ok i take p massage but dw release cos expensive or not enough money. ML will try to persuade you to rather just take hj cos the money go directly to them instead. Then try to compromise to free p massage + hj. Works for me so it's usually $100 for p-massage and release. Bad thing is dun have the excitement of gq popped

Ray06
05-11-2018, 05:22 PM
yes decide what u need for that day and pay accordingly and not those $88 bullshit[/QUOTE]

Yes , PM is .real rubbish !
Ended up paying more !

Littlewolf
05-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Take the normal package also can have special.. why give free 38 to shop lol

pirate1
10-11-2018, 02:53 AM
yes decide what u need for that day and pay accordingly and not those $88 bullshit

Yes , PM is .real rubbish !
Ended up paying more ![/QUOTE]

Yup

hornyboi95
10-11-2018, 09:42 AM
ML asked for top up P massage. Just gave it a go. Free release given. But chemistry with ML was very good even though first time there.

Orange22
10-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Sometimes $88 P massage only touch touch tickle tickle but no release :(

bigbigboy789
10-11-2018, 03:50 PM
There are MLs giving free release for their customers who pay for the prostate massage.

sladang
10-11-2018, 05:30 PM
There are MLs giving free release for their customers who pay for the prostate massage.

Apparently this is the most ideal case if we go for the P..

HeLovesMe
25-11-2018, 03:29 PM
One way to not to be fallen into $88 P massage scams is to train your wife/gf/Fwb to do P massage on you daily. :D
$88 should go to feeding her with beauty collagen supplements or good food daily. :cool:

Kiss4you
25-11-2018, 03:37 PM
I will train my wife tonight.

HeLovesMe
25-11-2018, 07:38 PM
I will train my wife tonight.

Kiss4you, you can teach her how to juagen massage on you beside P massage. :)
To spice up your marriage, you should find an ML who can massage you with your wife for kinky fun. :D

ibanezjem555
25-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Novel idea sis.. uppz you .

SupremeD
28-11-2018, 03:17 PM
I miss those time where you enter a massage palour with standard $50/hr rate, with no extra charges for such service request... last time, 30min rate also have.... nowadays hard to find...:mad:

Pussycheongster
28-11-2018, 10:10 PM
PPC used to have many of such 30 min massage joints. Those that push 30 mins rate are usually touted by those fly by night operators and unlicensed joints.. Because the customer turnover faster mah.... every 30 mins.

Mankok
29-11-2018, 12:18 AM
To be honest I tried quite a few spa's recently. Some mp which offer p-massage are worth the spent money but some are just chop carrothead.
One of this con-shop is T.. Y... n at Ba..... Road. Went here, took a p-massage 88 but ended up with a massage that was NO different from a normal. Ml was pretty though but I won't return here.

mpfire
29-11-2018, 12:58 AM
To be honest I tried quite a few spa's recently. Some mp which offer p-massage are worth the spent money but some are just chop carrothead.
One of this con-shop is T.. Y... n at Ba..... Road. Went here, took a p-massage 88 but ended up with a massage that was NO different from a normal. Ml was pretty though but I won't return here.

You may go to Spa 9 at Holland if you are willing to pay $88+$50 for hand job service! :rolleyes:

Mankok
29-11-2018, 01:41 AM
You may go to .... you are willing to pay $88+$50 for hand job service! :rolleyes:

No need to advertise here so openly. :mad:

mpfire
29-11-2018, 01:03 PM
No need to advertise here so openly. :mad:

I'm not advertise. I'm always anti stupid P massage that charge higher just for the boss to close one eye and allow hand job in the shop.
Since you try to promote P massage and saying "worth the spent money", so I just openly tell you Spa 9 is openly push P massage, and you can have special service for you to enjoy more..;)

Mankok
02-12-2018, 10:46 PM
I'm not advertise. I'm always anti stupid P massage that charge higher just for the boss to close one eye and allow hand job in the shop.
Since you try to promote P massage and saying "worth the spent money", so I just openly tell you Spa 9 is openly push P massage, and you can have special service for you to enjoy more..;)

Ok, in this Spa I got massage from one of the most pretty Viets I ever met. That's one of the reasons I didn't care for the extra charge.

strikeback44
02-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Ok, in this Spa I got massage from one of the most pretty Viets I ever met. That's one of the reasons I didn't care for the extra charge.

that's why they know charging p massage works.....when they just bring in chio bu as ML. :D

soulblader
04-12-2018, 01:05 PM
Anyone tried star from o spa?

Any review?

pirate9999
12-12-2018, 05:58 AM
Driving abt 8pm see JQ closed shops early and have rwd sign board outside. Wah p msg close shop ahh. Amyone have info

junmin95
12-12-2018, 09:58 AM

Indeed, LX spa is rubbish! Massage no technique at all. :mad:

junmin95
12-12-2018, 10:00 AM

I tried so many of them. really bad experience. No wonder I thought I suay or something, fact is they are all tok carrots. :(

venusteo89
12-12-2018, 10:29 AM
I tried so many of them. really bad experience. No wonder I thought I suay or something, fact is they are all tok carrots. :(

There is a new thread on p massage without GQ. Maybe more suitable for some bros here since no GQ means cannot chop carrot?

maleescort7
12-12-2018, 02:58 PM
i have wasted 50$ last week, 80$ two weeks ago as i went for prostate massage but i would say they even dont know the ABC of prostate massage, i refused their HJ and tip and she started rubbish. it happens to all of us and we all have some bad experience. Yesterday i spent 40$ on Thai massage including lot of teasing, HDLY, prostate, balls press, stomach, foot, head massage for 1 hr and very very well spent. I appreciated her devotion, honesty, hardwork,and friendly behaviour. So, it depends on luck time. But you have wasted a quite big amount.

maomao34
14-12-2018, 07:03 AM
i have wasted 50$ last week, 80$ two weeks ago as i went for prostate massage but i would say they even dont know the ABC of prostate massage, i refused their HJ and tip and she started rubbish. it happens to all of us and we all have some bad experience. Yesterday i spent 40$ on Thai massage including lot of teasing, HDLY, prostate, balls press, stomach, foot, head massage for 1 hr and very very well spent. I appreciated her devotion, honesty, hardwork,and friendly behaviour. So, it depends on luck time. But you have wasted a quite big amount.
Bro, can share the good Thai massage place? Thanks

soulblader
14-12-2018, 08:27 AM
any good spa that dun have $88 p massage?

seem like all neighborhood gt $88 p massage

Mankok
14-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Anyone tried star from o spa?

Any review?

Star always seems to be fully booked. So I end up with Vic... or go to the mp a little bit further. Baby is a good one and each time takes good care of me.

Lookseeloo
14-12-2018, 05:27 PM

Please share this thai massage bro. Thank you.

sladang
14-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Star always seems to be fully booked. So I end up with Vic... or go to the mp a little bit further. Baby is a good one and each time takes good care of me.

So u left a happy & poorer man :D ..

johntank
15-12-2018, 08:00 AM
hahaha

recently visited a shop.
p massage now got special.
price dropping

Blueskver
20-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Went to a legit looking spa near central and took up prostrate at $82. The person who massaged me was decent looking and definitely not old.
Massage was ok.

She tore the pants while massaging the legs and I was thinking there was nothing as she massaged close to but not no accidental touch with the p zone.
:D then suddenly she applied oil and starting massaging the area. After a while bth already while I haven flipped.

Surprisingly no $$ asked from me at the end? Not sure if coz I left before she can return to the room. Interested bros can pm me for trade

qg11
20-12-2018, 11:07 PM
any good spa that dun have $88 p massage?

seem like all neighborhood gt $88 p massage

North bridge road spa with see thru and bright shops have decent massage without p massage

teen123
21-12-2018, 12:02 PM
Hey bro i have a place to trade with you but its in bugis area instead, U good with that? Curious about your mp

daboobies
21-12-2018, 12:32 PM
hahaha

recently visited a shop.
p massage now got special.
price dropping

Which area bro? Recently went for p massage still need to top up $50 for happy ending le...

pirate9999
21-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Thought i siam p massage shit at Ina Spa in Bugis. FCUK ....plump ml wendy ask $80 for special. Walau these China women all getting greedy. Be fair got good one also lah here.

strikeback44
21-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Thought i siam p massage shit at Ina Spa in Bugis. FCUK ....plump ml wendy ask $80 for special. Walau these China women all getting greedy. Be fair got good one also lah here.

what time you go??? what kind of special she offer for $80 ?? her massage skill ok or not ? got teasing ?

their photoshop skill must be damn good....make her look like damn slim...:D

Rxxx3
27-12-2018, 03:55 PM
Anyone visited ina spa recently? What time to visit for special services?

Any fr?

strikeback44
27-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Anyone visited ina spa recently? What time to visit for special services?

Any fr?

I heard need to go "late"...........:p

Daviddave
27-12-2018, 05:31 PM
hi bros, may i know usually all these P massage is it got high teasing? or it’s fake? Do they offer GQ even after taking the P massage package? thanks hope someone can help out

ShittyAss
27-12-2018, 10:56 PM
U all damm funny

Got good service with HJ cost less than the shit P shit-state massage..

Gota pay $88+ HJ $50... either all the cocks are blind folded..

Or year end take bonus and feeing rich to pay them..

ibanezjem555
27-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Heng ah... Visited Ina when it was still clean couple years back.. thot of going again as heard got teasing.. Heng ah never go after hearing Bros feedback !

aDeCaLs
27-12-2018, 11:05 PM
hi bros, may i know usually all these P massage is it got high teasing? or it’s fake? Do they offer GQ even after taking the P massage package? thanks hope someone can help outEncountered JG place, real prostate care (kenna pole ass one) for very expensive top up.
Also kenna before, p massage, tease a bit, then all for "market rate" for extra.
Yet also, kenna before, p massage is include extra.
But that one, p massage not on menu liao.

strikeback44
28-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Heng ah... Visited Ina when it was still clean couple years back.. thot of going again as heard got teasing.. Heng ah never go after hearing Bros feedback !

i don't mind trying INA but they charge a bit more for massage....if good and no pressure GQ ok...but scared 40 min ask for GQ if reject will kena black face

Jembersy
29-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Avoid JQ Spa at Yishun Blk 844.. Completely waste of money to see sinkie attitute prc ML.

owen10
07-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Interesting thread u hv here.
If some of u guys’ main intention is not massage but Juz autoroam n jerk it off, u juz goto those black shop (or online) with juz entrance + $50 HJ to release yr load?
At least more straight fwd, u dunnit to keep guessing if the gals will pop GQ after P massage, n u dun hv to fork out so much $$$ like $88, $128 + $50.

See so many wanna take up P massage yet complain no special or too ex.

owen10
08-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Driving abt 8pm see JQ closed shops early and have rwd sign board outside. Wah p msg close shop ahh. Amyone have info

Huh izzit true they have closed?
Izzit true Angel returned home?

trichard
08-01-2019, 01:38 AM
If some of u guys’ main intention is not massage but Juz autoroam n jerk it off, u juz goto those black shop (or online) with juz entrance + $50 HJ to release yr load?
At least more straight fwd, u dunnit to keep guessing if the gals will pop GQ after P massage, n u dun hv to fork out so much $$$ like $88, $128 + $50.

Good summary..

owen10
08-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Good summary..

Some bros here probably wanna something fun, exciting ... experiencing something illegal out of the legal. :D

tiko
08-01-2019, 09:22 PM
yup thats the thrill manzzz....

slowly discover the potential in the ML.....

Some bros here probably wanna something fun, exciting ... experiencing something illegal out of the legal. :D

Sandblaster
09-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Avoid Queen spa at Jalan rumah tinggi.

Gimmick place. Rip off with 3X charges: 50+28+50. Do not get cheated. Do not support.

strikeback44
11-01-2019, 12:34 PM

if want straight forward stuff...just go geylang. $50 will already gurantee a FJ. don't want so straight forward??? then ask them to give you a piano massage first and then finish with HJ also can....4G autoroam included. u can request them to be fully dressed while you roam also. :D

lam1673
13-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Rangoon Road, Lavender Street, Race Course Road, Jalan Besar, Foch Road, Horne Road, South Bridge Road, North Bridge Road, Jalan Sultan, Beach Road, Bali Lane, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar Road, Duxton Road, Balestier Road, Machperson Road.

These are the roads you need to avoid if the Spa you are intending to visit falls above. I have very unpleasant experiences at these Spas on these roads above. If the Spa you are intending to try doesn't fall under the roads above, you are good to try, but that dosent mean you do not kena lousy ML, bad attitude and chop carrot ML, it's definitely more safe than the Spas I have listed out above. Have fun exploring.

All spas along these road are dirty or semi dirty spa that offer extras. Anyway I believe it is the massage lady that makes the difference in your experience.

soulblader
13-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Today I went to shincey spa

knn, no teasing, no GQ

waste my time

Jembersy
13-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Today I went to shincey spa

knn, no teasing, no GQ

waste my time

They change boss already.. No point going liao.. That area got so many Spas.. Move on lah..

jiangdalia
06-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Go rub rub and tried the p massage. Need to relax after the hectic few days

Xiao_zhu
28-02-2019, 02:51 PM
Hi any bro try this spa before ?
DUXTON / NEIL ROAD , Tanjong Pagar, Singapore
Tel : +65 86**7464

cheekalot
20-06-2019, 04:08 AM
Went to a legit looking spa near central and took up prostrate at $82. The person who massaged me was decent looking and definitely not old.
Massage was ok.

She tore the pants while massaging the legs and I was thinking there was nothing as she massaged close to but not no accidental touch with the p zone.
:D then suddenly she applied oil and starting massaging the area. After a while bth already while I haven flipped.

Surprisingly no $$ asked from me at the end? Not sure if coz I left before she can return to the room. Interested bros can pm me for trade

Bro can share location and ML? Willing to trade thanks

Mankok
27-06-2019, 01:42 AM
Many bros know the 24hr clean mp at NB-road, K.. L.. Spa. They also happen to have this 88$ massage on the menu. Took it several times but decided to stop this because there didn't seem to be any difference between the normal 50$ massage and this 88$ BS. Also depends on the masseuse. The pretty young Carmen should be avoided at any cost. Showing black face all the time and absolutely refusing to come near the sensitive area even you paid the 88$.
Any bro can pm me the name of the masseuse who is worth the money in this spa?

2-Nights-In-Bkk
27-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Avoid 8 spa and 99 spa, same boss.

strikeback44
27-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Support :D

KNN still ask me go and try 99 :rolleyes:

strikeback44
27-06-2019, 01:56 PM
You can still go to 99, just take the normal massage and look for the ML I told you :D

waste money here lah....go mango better :D

jameschong1
27-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Avoid 8 Spa if you does not want the prostate care. They will show their black face if you choose the normal massage.

dun want f, show u black face?
so u want they show u their black hole!

yea avoid 8 Spa as av may be on the way liao

Mankok
27-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Avoid 8 Spa if you does not want the prostate care. They will show their black face if you choose the normal massage.

8 spa each time gave me good satisfying service.
The only one showing grumpy black face is the fat Malay lady at the counter. Don't know what problem she has. Must replace her by another who knows how to treat customers.

Footman
28-06-2019, 01:33 AM
8 Spa really nonsense and waste time. Got better deal with the same amount of $ that's nearby

sladang
28-06-2019, 05:58 AM
8 Spa really nonsense and waste time. Got better deal with the same amount of $ that's nearby

Who would u recommend from nearby? :D ..

ShittyAss
28-06-2019, 07:04 AM
WTF are you waiting for? Feedback to the boss :rolleyes:

I believe the boss bo chap and is aware of all those shit P massage pushing.

strikeback44
29-07-2019, 02:49 AM
The first time I fell into the P massage gimmick was t TB 8 spa....but taking up the $88 p massage they also extended the massage by 30min, so not too bad. didn't reaaly ask the specific when the ML sold it to me...just touch here and there then pop GQ.

So today kena again....due to month end coming, they are quite aggressive at pushing P massage. they have target to hit.

counter push P massage...just say no.

went in ML again asked me if want to take P massage. she called it baoyang...she said if no take, no butt massage...(wtf later thigh massage also don't have KNN) asked her what is it she demonstrated by tickling my balls....said front and back...told her other place no need pay the extra also i think she pretend not to have heard.

didn't answer her and then few moments later, she asked again....i told her i don't mind topping up but if need release how ? need to top up $50. told her no thanks. then she go on with some bullshit saying just hand job is not good for body bla bla.....

I didn't tell her that another ML in the same place will do all these for me without me having to take up bao yang....lucky didn't say if not picha own lobang, my other ML also kena marked later.

wouldn't have tried her if the recep didn't keep asking me to try becos my ML not in. lucky her massage is still quite good and no black face when i reject her upsell. she really purposely avoid my butt and groin because i didn't take her bao yang....and have the cheek to pop GQ when flipped over lol...REJECT. She is quite chio but wtf....

Now scared to return to the same shop...not sure will my ML ask me to take baoyang or not (surely not her fault but instructed by management for sure). Anyway, don't think she will stop providing the teasing..just breaking her own rice bowl cos many will definitely will not return if have to take up p massage bullshit. my regular ML also never asked me about topping up P massage also... too bad for the other ML, hope she learn from my ML who is a lao jiao :D

One more thing to take not is now a lot of spas know that street smart cheongsters will avoid the joint with p massage if they read it on the menu (outside signboard or on their website or FB). So now they don't put P massage on their menu. but when you reach the counter, they will bring out the menu with "bao yang" and will sell it to you. At this point , you really have to take your chances or just leave if you are new to that joint. If you have a regular there doing bao yang for you with no extra charge, then by all means. :D

Kokorika
29-07-2019, 02:42 PM
The first time I fell into the P massage gimmick was t TB 8 spa....but taking up the $88 p massage they also extended the massage by 30min, so not too bad. didn't reaaly ask the specific when the ML sold it to me...just touch here and there then pop GQ.

So today kena again....due to month end coming, they are quite aggressive at pushing P massage. they have target to hit.

counter push P massage...just say no.

went in ML again asked me if want to take P massage. she called it baoyang...she said if no take, no butt massage...(wtf later thigh massage also don't have KNN) asked her what is it she demonstrated by tickling my balls....said front and back...told her other place no need pay the extra also i think she pretend not to have heard.

didn't answer her and then few moments later, she asked again....i told her i don't mind topping up but if need release how ? need to top up $50. told her no thanks. then she go on with some bullshit saying just hand job is not good for body bla bla.....

I didn't tell her that another ML in the same place will do all these for me without me having to take up bao yang....lucky didn't say if not picha own lobang, my other ML also kena marked later.

wouldn't have tried her if the recep didn't keep asking me to try becos my ML not in. lucky her massage is still quite good and no black face when i reject her upsell. she really purposely avoid my butt and groin because i didn't take her bao yang....and have the cheek to pop GQ when flipped over lol...REJECT. She is quite chio but wtf....

Now scared to return to the same shop...not sure will my ML ask me to take baoyang or not (surely not her fault but instructed by management for sure). Anyway, don't think she will stop providing the teasing..just breaking her own rice bowl cos many will definitely will not return if have to take up p massage bullshit. my regular ML also never asked me about topping up P massage also... too bad for the other ML, hope she learn from my ML who is a lao jiao :D

One more thing to take not is now a lot of spas know that street smart cheongsters will avoid the joint with p massage if they read it on the menu (outside signboard or on their website or FB). So now they don't put P massage on their menu. but when you reach the counter, they will bring out the menu with "bao yang" and will sell it to you. At this point , you really have to take your chances or just leave if you are new to that joint. If you have a regular there doing bao yang for you with no extra charge, then by all means. :D

Which ML u tried and u reject? And also whats the other ML which is your regular? Can share? I did tried the viet one and not bad with slight teasing or maybe just me if others didnt get it. I also want to go more den just slight teasing with roaming. Any one got fr for 8spa viet ?

I also want to know more whether the viet one can gq or roaming or others who tried only manage to get normal massage. Thanks

Kokorika
29-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Actually based on the topic, even if we get the $88 p massage, if can get free hj without paying extra, i really dont mind. Is something like massag $50+ hj$38

Some i know is a gimmick and just touch here and there. If the first time really pay$88 and nothing. Can proceed with other ml. Or other shop.

Now im really trying out on the 8spa viet. See if got any extra after a few more run. If you guys got fr, do update here and share. Thanks guys.

Kokorika
29-07-2019, 03:01 PM
8 spa each time gave me good satisfying service.
The only one showing grumpy black face is the fat Malay lady at the counter. Don't know what problem she has. Must replace her by another who knows how to treat customers.

Bro, who you tried and give you good satisfying service? Any fr?

strikeback44
29-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Actually based on the topic, even if we get the $88 p massage, if can get free hj without paying extra, i really dont mind. Is something like massag $50+ hj$38

Some i know is a gimmick and just touch here and there. If the first time really pay$88 and nothing. Can proceed with other ml. Or other shop.

Now im really trying out on the 8spa viet. See if got any extra after a few more run. If you guys got fr, do update here and share. Thanks guys.

bro, they won't do free hj cos they don't earn anything from the extra 38 paid to the shop. they rather just give you a HJ and earn $50 which my regular ML is doing....which makes more financial sense to her....lol rather than wasting her breath persuading and pissing off customer to take up p massage and she don't earn extra.

these ML know it will hurt their own income if they don't do some extra stuff like teasing to keep the customers coming back . ML A free teasing vs ML B no teasing, it's very clear who they will go for....

Maybe I told the ML i 1st time there, so she tried to carrot me with P massage. If i told her I have been there before maybe it will be different outcome ? think month end already better avoid cos all try to cheong sales target will keep pushing p massage to you.

I notice LXY also got P massage bull shit now :rolleyes:

gl4451
19-11-2019, 10:26 AM
A similar story but from different perspective...
Have visited one of MPs in the west. At recep, no booking fine then which course? Chose standard 50/1hr. Recep pushed 88 package without much telling what it is good for. Gently declined with innocent smile. Recep then pushed +10 aroma oil bla bla but again gently declined.
Then without waiting introduced to room which is nearest to counter. Now I see... had a shower and waited for ml.
ML came in, lay down. ML said “you wanna 50/1hr course...? Then you have massage on only this and that part”, touching my body. She continued “with 88 package you have massage here and here” softly touching my inner thigh and butt. “You want it right?” Apparently she knows what I want... I surrendered.
Then she get back to recep, come back and start massage. It was good, not like piano massage spent much effort for abt 35 min.
Now “P” part started, which was actually like hdly without apparent rubbing of rod - mind blowing. Which let me release initial drops lol.
Turn around, then finally GQ popped. 50 for hj and 50 for boobs (roaming or fk idk). Kind of satisfied already but chose hj to fully unload and for the sake of tip her. Teasing bit softened lil bro she said “you already finished?” Actually not, though under blanket it got hard again. She was watching window occasionally but didn’t stop, finally cum in her hand. Total 88/50 damage.

Now I wonder which would bring happier ending if we after all pay 88/50.
Option1. Like I did decline 88 at recep and later surrender to ML. This let ML to earn for her boss, which would be good for her and boss might be more willingly close one eye for her doing her own job. It may also send a clear signal that I actually want gq. Downside may be assignment of inconvenient massage room.

Option2. Choose 88 at recep straight without resistance. Then this is not ML’s contribution and recep may not give a shit abt her job. Also ML may not be sure if I want it.

xnarsilx
19-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Is Jq spa at yishun practising such similar gimmick?

NorthGuy
19-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Is Jq spa at yishun practising such similar gimmick?

Yes. First floor rooms if you don't take the p massage. However if top floor rooms are all occupied, you also end up on the 1st floor rooms la.

pakpak2001
19-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Yes. First floor rooms if you don't take the p massage. However if top floor rooms are all occupied, you also end up on the 1st floor rooms la.
================================================== ========
same gimmick in LV Star (amk ave 10) & Win Spa (amk ave 5)
they auto upgrade u to $68 prostrate altho they hv $50 normal massage
if u insist on $50, they assin u ground floor corridot room (totally no privacy, no bathroom)
then inside room, the girls goreng u upgrade to prostrate massage
if u say no, they piano style massage then pop the hj GQ after 20 min

nowayhose
01-12-2019, 10:18 AM
What is p massage? Read the thread and I still don't get it. Technically, from Google, there should be some anal fingering? But this thread, seems to be just near the groin, anymore need to pay extra? 88 I can fuck two Thais in GL.

So far I only go to cfm places like ppc and golden mile, these spas that are not cfm to have good services I never bother due to the price. No hj I don't mind(I cannot finish with just hj, lol), as long as good tease. Is there tease in p massage?

Sounds like all these spa not worth it to even recce, no? Even basic roam also need topping up sounds ridiculous to me. Those one woman shops are pretty much better.

Asking all these because I got carrot chopped too much once at ppc when I was new, now I know the market price and to nego but these spas sound too ridiculous to even recce and try

1NightInROC
01-12-2019, 11:38 AM
Anyone tried the P massage at 99 Spa

TheTrader2359
01-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Why even bother with expensive P massage when there are so many good lobangs on sbf? Our main objective is to ejaculate right!?

supershaft
01-12-2019, 01:28 PM
best is to get those massage n hj freebie at 50 or if rare cases, just omit the mssage, just get ML to hj n footjob while fondling her tits for 20 to 30... anyway thats the main reason to go spa:D

gl4451
04-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Tried $89 option in TB area (not called P massage there)... in short not worth the money. Mostly piano msg n later just keep touching thigh, ass crack, groin. Gq popped but hj under blanket at $60. The hand movement was just mechanical with no nuance (which may be the strongest msg of the session- even painful lol). Absolutely no roaming and no gfe. Will never return.

Mankok
04-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Found out that there is one MP whose "hotstone massage " is roughly comparable to the "prostrate massage " in other mp's.

iceball
04-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Tried $89 option in TB area (not called P massage there)... in short not worth the money. Mostly piano msg n later just keep touching thigh, ass crack, groin. Gq popped but hj under blanket at $60. The hand movement was just mechanical with no nuance (which may be the strongest msg of the session- even painful lol). Absolutely no roaming and no gfe. Will never return.

Can share so we can avoid spending our hard earn money there

iceball
04-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Post deleted

Sadisthole
04-12-2019, 06:10 PM
Can share so we can avoid spending our hard earn money there

Avoid Le Mandarin Spa at Blk 22 Havelock Road

Sadisthole
04-12-2019, 06:10 PM

Avoid Le Mandarin Spa at Blk 22 Havelock Road.

halfmelonn
05-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Avoid Le Mandarin Spa at Blk 22 Havelock Road.

Agree.. will look other place

rtbigo
05-12-2019, 03:06 PM
================================================== ========
same gimmick in LV Star (amk ave 10) & Win Spa (amk ave 5)
they auto upgrade u to $68 prostrate altho they hv $50 normal massage
if u insist on $50, they assin u ground floor corridot room (totally no privacy, no bathroom)
then inside room, the girls goreng u upgrade to prostrate massage
if u say no, they piano style massage then pop the hj GQ after 20 min

Don’t forget the major 2 spas that are known for their pmassage gimmicks S**th**n Spa and R*s* spa! Already avoid so many cameras and go into the spa then have to put up with the pmassage nonsense

Sheenymilano
05-12-2019, 10:25 PM
The problem is there is. I such thing as free usually still TOP up 50 on top

alexandrarocks9
06-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Don’t forget the major 2 spas that are known for their pmassage gimmicks S**th**n Spa and R*s* spa! Already avoid so many cameras and go into the spa then have to put up with the pmassage nonsense

kovan: Erica Spa also under Rose Sap...

iceball
07-12-2019, 08:51 AM
kovan: Spa Erica also under Rose Spa...

Zoey looks good

VickyM
07-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Tried E**C* S** yesterday... E*M*L*... worst service.. all time on phone..waste of money

VickyM
07-12-2019, 10:26 AM
FR for one gem -

Have tried this place and took one of bro recommendation.
As usual after bath , lyin dwn ...msg started at back ...soft one.
she was top over my head n started to tease while soft touching the B** wd the her soft voice :P after some time when turned arnd she just pulled it off :P had a great session...even she tried for second shot within same price :P

only will share if u have someone really worth to try for very good teasing n action ..PM pls

VickyM
07-12-2019, 10:29 AM
Although other E***a is good there

iceball
07-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Anyone tried Viet Helen at 99 Spa?

obscenek2
08-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Went to this shop around Clementi West, ask for full body massage.

Receptionist request to key in particular using their IPad device (Seems like now is the trend, need to key NRIC, Name, Address, HP etc). After entering the information, another receptionist ask me whether the massage want strength anot and ask whether my lower back got any ache. Then straight away push for their pricey package. Strength massage for back $65 + $88 (保养).

Jitao walk out the shop.

Their biz seems bad, around 6~7 ATBs in total in that SPA joint.

iceball
08-12-2019, 02:04 PM

Receptionist request to key in particular using their IPad device (Seems like now is the trend, need to key NRIC, Name, Address, HP etc). After entering the information, another receptionist ask me whether the massage want strength anot and ask whether my lower back got any ache. Then straight away push for their pricey package. Strength massage for back $65 + $88 (保养).

Jitao walk out the shop.

Well done bro :D

Sadisthole
08-12-2019, 02:34 PM

Jitao walk out the shop.

Good job bro, that's the way.

heartlock
08-12-2019, 09:07 PM
still need address? i rather dun want:(

Grandzenq
08-12-2019, 09:59 PM

Jitao walk out the shop.

Go one massage also need write NRIC, address and HP number?

pete_the_fish
08-12-2019, 10:14 PM

Jitao walk out the shop.

Bro u didn't ask them delete your info first before walked out? Lol