PDA

View Full Version : Surprised no need to wear shorts / underwear at heartland spa

strikeback44
24-09-2018, 12:27 AM
This contact was shared with me by another bro sometime ago but had no chance to try. So near my place but i have beenlooking elsewhere esp in town for for good massage. Really wanted a massage but could not get appointment for those in my contacts. So try this one since so near. :rolleyes:

Walk past the shop with a ML sitting outside....i thought not bad leh....could she be the one ?? I was hesistant so walk around a bit and then fuck it just try....Asked her is Ah LXX in ... ? i want a massage. She said I am Ah LXX then she laughed....

Not bad, quite young should be in 20s...and figure not bad, at least not out of shape type.

Recep welcoming, better than that ASS spa i went.. show me to the room...wow big and spacious and cozy with attached bath. maybe its the best room there. Asked me to take a shower...

So I was looking for disposable undies / or shorts but KNN search high and low didn't see any ....hosay liao but thought maybr they will bring in later...

I was wrapped in towel and ML came in asked me ready ? sure!! should have taken off the towel and flashed her with my semi erected cock...hehe...but i just lie down with the towel. and she helped me take it off....long time no massage in the nude liao...feeling very shiok. but then she did cover with a towel though....if no cover would be best lor.

Massage was good and relaxing...not piano type..you can tell that she is trained. spent quite some time on the back....when doing the lower body, was anticipating teasing but there was none...

when time to turn around...she dimmed the light, i thought hosay liao, maybe got teasing...but......no....massage the thigh....then she asked want to massage stomach...why not i like stomach massage, and thought mayb there will be accidental touch...just a bit......

after stomach massage she asked want to do "there" ? she didn't actually asked me if i wanted a HJ, maybe just "massage".... i didn't ask and said no , she said it's ok....no pressure....sian should have said yes and see if she asked for tips.....but maybe next round. at least i know she can "massage" there lol.

Will definitely return since the massage is good and no need to wear underwear / shorts. will be a plus if there is teasing...sure RTM gao gao...:D

hellobag
24-09-2018, 12:42 AM
hey bro can share this juicy contact?

minibusa
24-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Bro can share? Thanks

qg11
24-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Pls share, thanks much! 3rd in line haha

homemp3
24-09-2018, 01:44 AM
Can share contact? Thank you

georgejungle
24-09-2018, 01:49 AM
pls pm when my turn

Eggcrate
24-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Hi can share the contacts ?

Transformers
24-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Bro... can share contact and location.... thanks

69Dollar
24-09-2018, 10:25 AM
pls share contact and damage bro.

Thanks

whitecobra
24-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Bro, kindly share contact and location

rayhan77
24-09-2018, 11:33 AM
Share ctc bro.. Thanks...

trialsoffire
24-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Bro can share the location with me pls?

Greenfrog
24-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Mind sharing the location???

waieik
24-09-2018, 12:32 PM
bro, contact.The way you said like you already in the heaven..

:)

andrewo
24-09-2018, 12:49 PM
Bro can share contacts? Thanks

Nemesis_v
24-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Bro,

Can share location? Thanks!

ladybirk
24-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Bro. Wat is the damage?

killer_7
24-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Can pm me the location and contact pls

juagen1306
24-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Can share location, contact and damage, please? Thanks.

69bigman
24-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Hi bro ,
Can kindly share the contact and location
Anyway what is the damage
Thanks

Starx88
24-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Bro, pls share.

fengxian
24-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Pls share. Thanks

elvin9965
24-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Where the location pm pls

kkevinn6
24-09-2018, 06:34 PM
can share contact?

jasonbaba
24-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Location please????

askm18
24-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Bro, can pm me the location?
Thanks in advance

jasonbaba
24-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Can share location plso?

Letsdance11
24-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Bro can share contact? Thanks in advance :)

This contact was shared with me by another bro sometime ago but had no chance to try. So near my place but i have beenlooking elsewhere esp in town for for good massage. Really wanted a massage but could not get appointment for those in my contacts. So try this one since so near. :rolleyes:

Walk past the shop with a ML sitting outside....i thought not bad leh....could she be the one ?? I was hesistant so walk around a bit and then fuck it just try....Asked her is Ah LXX in ... ? i want a massage. She said I am Ah LXX then she laughed....

Not bad, quite young should be in 20s...and figure not bad, at least not out of shape type.

Recep welcoming, better than that ASS spa i went.. show me to the room...wow big and spacious and cozy with attached bath. maybe its the best room there. Asked me to take a shower...

So I was looking for disposable undies / or shorts but KNN search high and low didn't see any ....hosay liao but thought maybr they will bring in later...

I was wrapped in towel and ML came in asked me ready ? sure!! should have taken off the towel and flashed her with my semi erected cock...hehe...but i just lie down with the towel. and she helped me take it off....long time no massage in the nude liao...feeling very shiok. but then she did cover with a towel though....if no cover would be best lor.

Massage was good and relaxing...not piano type..you can tell that she is trained. spent quite some time on the back....when doing the lower body, was anticipating teasing but there was none...

when time to turn around...she dimmed the light, i thought hosay liao, maybe got teasing...but......no....massage the thigh....then she asked want to massage stomach...why not i like stomach massage, and thought mayb there will be accidental touch...just a bit......

after stomach massage she asked want to do "there" ? she didn't actually asked me if i wanted a HJ, maybe just "massage".... i didn't ask and said no , she said it's ok....no pressure....sian should have said yes and see if she asked for tips.....but maybe next round. at least i know she can "massage" there lol.

Will definitely return since the massage is good and no need to wear underwear / shorts. will be a plus if there is teasing...sure RTM gao gao...:D

bluebird84
24-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Bro can share location and contact? Thanks

GiveChance
25-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Hey bro, mind exchanging contacts ? Thanks !

Hereux
25-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Is it near Chinatown area?

Wobblyleg
25-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Hi bro can share location

Superfunk
25-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Share contacts?

strikeback44
25-09-2018, 02:17 PM
I got my contacts from this thread . Mayb you guys can ask the original thread starter there. https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=696845&highlight= :D

Soo_rider
25-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Share share pm pls
Bro

Goldeneyebond
25-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Can share? Thx

Benny9011
25-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Bro can share thanks

pursoft
25-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Sure or not. No need to wear. I have yet to experience

taroo1
26-09-2018, 10:29 PM
TS, please share details. Thanks in advance.

NorthGuy
27-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Sure or not. No need to wear. I have yet to experience

Licensed massage need to wear. Shop won't risk their license and will enforce it down to their ML. If they dont have a license to massage most likely don't need to wear.

strikeback44
27-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Licensed massage need to wear. Shop won't risk their license and will enforce it down to their ML. If they dont have a license to massage most likely don't need to wear.

It's a legit shop..i mean from the sign board and the outside look...it doesn't even have "posters" covering the shop front (like those non legit ones).

but then who knows if they really applied for a license. maybe ask them show license next time. :D

or maybe the boss didn't tell them the rules that must wear disposable underwear or shorts :D

even the sign in also like shoddy....i want to write more details she said nevermind, she fill in for me :O

abcitbats
27-09-2018, 11:14 PM
did she wear uniform? i'd visited those joints without uniform, only towel and the main job was not on massage but something else:D

It's a legit shop..i mean from the sign board and the outside look...it doesn't even have "posters" covering the shop front (like those non legit ones).

but then who knows if they really applied for a license. maybe ask them show license next time. :D

or maybe the boss didn't tell them the rules that must wear disposable underwear or shorts :D

even the sign in also like shoddy....i want to write more details she said nevermind, she fill in for me :O

Soo_rider
27-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Pm pls bro

strikeback44
28-09-2018, 02:10 AM
did she wear uniform? i'd visited those joints without uniform, only towel and the main job was not on massage but something else:D

yes. i happened to see her on wechat and found out the name of the business (saw on her name tag)....they are registered with the authorities.

strongm
28-09-2018, 07:26 AM
Bro..can share the location? Thanks.

NorthGuy
28-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Care to share the location with me ?

LuffyxD
28-09-2018, 02:36 PM
bro share loc pls ty

Califuse
28-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Nowadays, cant really determine whether there are any extra services offered just by looking at whether the MLs are in uniform or not as some MPs with MLs in uniform does offer some form of service other then massage, but of course, not every single one provides :p

wangatwork
30-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Hey bro can share contact pls thanks :)

douchebag55
30-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Bro can share contact?? I can exchange if you want?? Thanks in advance!

Oneminman
30-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Hi bro can share contact.

venom
30-09-2018, 07:49 PM

can share contact? thanks

Ch33ser
30-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Can share contact? Thanks!

Luckboy88
30-09-2018, 09:36 PM
can share ctc with me bro? thanks

badboyluv69
01-10-2018, 03:27 AM
Hi bro,
Pls share contact.

Thisisit123
01-10-2018, 10:37 AM

Bro can share the location?

Sojun
01-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Hi bro would love to get the contact

kristo
01-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Hi, can share location?

Pi314159
01-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Wa sei bro, great write up. Please share.

HSB2000
01-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Hi TS, pardon me for tagging under your thread.

Found a ML via wechat and do some chat with her. Realized that she is doing massage at central area so decided to give her a try as her look not bad. Not syt but a young MILF look .

During the session, told me that she just started working for 2 weeks and previously wasn't in this line (got a feeling she a PDMM). So not for those who are into professional massage standard.

Summary of the session as below:

Look: 7.5/10 for milf standard and with smooth and fair skin.

Massage: 5/10 not piano and not professional, so just average.

Teasing: 8/10 very good teasing, and couple with fingernails roaming.

I will only share with senior bro who like the PDMM feel and those who like teasing massage.

sibeinerd
01-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Pdmm is what bro hs2000 pardon me

ahcat
01-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Pls share too!

Califuse
01-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Pdmm stands for "Pei Du Ma Ma", which is actually the hanyu pinyin for "陪读妈妈". Describing a mom who relocates temporary to a foreign country to accompany her child who is studying there. :)

Pdmm is what bro hs2000 pardon me

GRUNGANOVA
01-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Bro can share contact? Thanks!

sibeinerd
01-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Pdmm stands for "Pei Du Ma Ma", which is actually the hanyu pinyin for "陪读妈妈". Describing a mom who relocates temporary to a foreign country to accompany her child who is studying there. :)

I see. Thanks bro haha..
I don’t really fancy mama..

lol1879
01-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Hi bro

Can pm location and ctc?

Thanks

Gsamboy
01-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Hi bro, share please? Thanks

riotspace
01-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks

weiwei19866
01-10-2018, 08:58 PM
hi bro pls share contact, thanks!

freeleyluke
01-10-2018, 10:51 PM

Pm'd you. TIA

Skypig
02-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Bro can share contact. Thanks

Jasontankk
02-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Hi, can share contact? Thanks.

strikeback44
03-10-2018, 01:30 AM
I thought i should at least try her HJ for once. So i went to look for her again.

Saw a PRC milf not bad.maybe can try next time. :D

As usual, went in , then shower. after shower, she came in ask me to lie down.

So i just take off the towel and give it to her :p u know a lot of places the girl will step out of the room if you try to do that or change into shorts. but she like nothing like that.

Massage is softer than last time, the way i like it. At least this time, when she doing my leg, she rub all the way to my whole butt. it's a pity there was no teasing or accidental brushing. Massage time was also shorter this time, probably because it's closing time....by the 40th minute, asked me to turn around.

this time she didn't even massage my front thigh and straight away to "stomach massage" . sensing that i have a hard on, she went for the kill and asked me if I want baojian (保健), i asked simi baojian...she just baojian lor, pointing there. and then tell me the rates.

and then she prepare and put oil liao....Told her i can only pay "heartland rate" then she say she will do "heartland baojian" lol...

I can say it's nothing remarkable although quite shiok...but she don't know how to prolong the shiokness even though i told her to. she just kept focusing on the cock and cock head...should do the balls and thigh area for max shiokness like the others i have tried.

i gave her the cannot tahan face while she just do her "job" lol....then she say "can touch my body if you want"...maituliao lor fell her all over, too bad jeans very thick cannot feel much of her perky butt. then slowly up to her boobs...KNN padding so thick....so have to go under the bra.

hmm...ok firm A cup with cute nips. next time will unhook her bra and lift up her t-shirt see if it's pink nips. :D

she didn't do it discreetly like cover with towel or use body to shield...and can be seen clearly for anyone walking past the room. one PRC milf walked past and saw the going ons and said "oh this one doing baojian" lol

She really ate alot of my time this round....massage and handjob think 50mins nia. a bit pissed off. mayb it's closing and she rushing off somewhere. The handjob also so so only. the best i had must be at Qing Spa, talked dirty to me and also licked my nips but that one a bit milfy and boobs not so firm.

not sure if i want to RTM .....based on reasons above, mayb just KIV. she actually looks quite cute when she wear her outside clothes :D

soulblader
03-10-2018, 07:52 AM
why everytime they give me HJ must cover up with cloth?

why cannot just show the process of HJ?

zhiwei933
03-10-2018, 08:26 AM

Bro can pm me the contact, damage and name of that ML Ah L**.

69bigman
03-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Hi Bro strikeback44
Can share the contact for Ah Lxx
Thanks

strikeback44
03-10-2018, 11:45 AM
why everytime they give me HJ must cover up with cloth?

why cannot just show the process of HJ?

because they are not allowed to provide sexual services? :rolleyes:

cover as in hide from the door window lah

dbrudder
04-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Please share contact and location. Thanks! :D

goodcopbadcop
05-10-2018, 01:20 AM
Share contact please

strykes
08-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Please share contact!

kristo
08-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Can share the lobang? Been trying to find good joints for some time

FuRz
08-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Bro share share loc and ctc thanks

Barashin
08-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Share location pls

strikeback44
12-10-2018, 01:04 AM
recently quite a number of massage place pop up on wechat in TPY...some quite chio and since around TPY thought i would go explore a bit. No it's not AsS spa...that place is simply a rip off.......i was curious went to try once and service is shit, even though ML damn chio.

So i found this other place that offer "late night" massage. 1st time go, i saw no disposable undies, thought hosay...but end up wearing the undies...

2nd time go, she gave me the disposable undies again.....i just wrap myself in towel. then when i lie down, she asked how come this time no wear...just say don't like. hehe...

massage with and without undies really got difference. well, they can roam more freely....lol

got a full butt massage this time, before when wearing the undies don't have...they can also go "deeper" when doing the inner thigh...not sure if she did it purposely but she did not use the towel to cover my back when she massage my lower body...feeling is heaven...

after doing the back, i turned over and didn't cover my cock. i thought a bit obvious so just cover a bit before she did the front...:p

after doing my head and shoulders....she went to my stomach...interestingly, she just remove the towel and massage my stomach with full view of my cock. don't know why i wasn't feeling really horny and there was no accidental rubbing, so my cock not full mast. maybe that's why she was not excited by my semi hard cock.

when she heard foot steps outside, she quickly cover my cock a bit. then she do my groin, again with my cock exposed..her hand pressing on my cock and balls while she work on my groin. it's quite painful so i didn't get an erection. So i told her my balls also pain and she started massaging my balls...dunno why i still didn't get a hard on...at least feel more shiok...at one point, while massaging my groin, she made herself comfortable by sitting on one of my legs, like riding my leg like that. she's wearing tights maybe she can feel something lol

seeing my exposed cock she also like nothing...like a female doctor giving you treatment. I thought maybe got GQ but sadly don't have..i not that horny also so didn't ask for GQ.... not sure when this charade will end though...lol

Really like her massage cos it's relaxing, not really into hard massage...i wouldn't say it's piano....the technique is just different. But, she will ask for tips which is a really crappy. Don't really like to go there with the obligation of paying tips for 1 hour of massage. I don't mind paying her tips but she really have to do more otherwise how to justify the tips ?? RTM ??? :rolleyes: guess have to look for other places.

COmpared to AsS spa, it's still a better deal cos at AsS Spa, need to take $88 package then can get some teasing lol.

fatedz
12-10-2018, 05:26 AM
pls share PM thanks

RagingMogi
12-10-2018, 05:29 AM
recently quite a number of massage place pop up on wechat in TPY...some quite chio and since around TPY thought i would go explore a bit. No it's not AsS spa...that place is simply a rip off.......i was curious went to try once and service is shit, even though ML damn chio.

So i found this other place that offer "late night" massage. 1st time go, i saw no disposable undies, thought hosay...but end up wearing the undies...

2nd time go, she gave me the disposable undies again.....i just wrap myself in towel. then when i lie down, she asked how come this time no wear...just say don't like. hehe...

massage with and without undies really got difference. well, they can roam more freely....lol

got a full butt massage this time, before when wearing the undies don't have...they can also go "deeper" when doing the inner thigh...

after doing the back, i turned over and didn't cover my cock. i thought a bit obvious so just cover a bit before she did the front...:p

after doing my head and shoulders....she went to my stomach...interestingly, she just remove the towel and massage my stomach with full view of my cock. don't know why i wasn't feeling really horny and there was no accidental rubbing, so my cock not full mast. maybe that's why she was not excited by my semi hard cock.

when she heard foot steps outside, she quickly cover my cock a bit. then she do my groin, again with my cock exposed..her hand pressing on my cock and balls while she work on my groin. it's quite painful so i didn't get an erection.

seeing my exposed cock she also like nothing...like a female doctor giving you treatment. I thought maybe got GQ but sadly don't have..i not that horny also so didn't ask for GQ....

Really like her massage cos it's relaxing, not really into hard massage...i wouldn't say it's piano....the technique is just different. But, she will ask for tips which is a really crappy. Don't really like to go there with the obligation of paying tips for 1 hour of massage. RTM ??? :rolleyes: guess have to look for other places.

Hi bro,

Place sounds interesting, pls share ctc and damages?

ShittyAss
12-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Lai share with me bro

Sandblaster
12-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Pls share this wonderful place bro

Robyn
15-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share the location and ML, please?

THanks

akbj2002
16-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Hi Bro...care to share contact and location....Thanks and cheers.

hellobag
16-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Hey bro can share contact for this? Thanks man.

sunsetz07
17-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Hi bro can share?

Juicyrod
17-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Bro mind sharing Ctc thanks!

NorthGuy
17-10-2018, 04:21 PM
@Bro strikeback. Can share the location with me ?

coup23
17-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Please share contact bro

Dosy
18-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Hi can share contact. Thank you.

nice123
19-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Bro can share contact. Thanks

mik33k
19-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Can share ctc bro? Thanks

stingerzzzz
19-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro can share the location and damages with me ?

Kwekygg
19-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Bro can share contact? This one looks enticing. Thanks

Pluto74
19-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Hi Bro,pls can share contact and location thanks

Despacito10
21-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Bro care to share contact n plc. Thanks

slickdick87
22-10-2018, 12:53 PM
share ctc pls thanks!

Sealeopard
22-10-2018, 04:13 PM
Bro mind to share ctc and loc~thnx in advance

Sealeopard
22-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Hey bro kindly share loc and ctc~thnx in advance~

goodcopbadcop
23-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Bro, share location pls

anyhowtype
24-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Hi bro, please share ��

Samto
24-10-2018, 04:10 PM
TS reco is solid and will try it out.

tribiyoni89
24-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Brother can share contact?

princeace0
25-10-2018, 12:03 AM
pls share contact

gregsully
25-10-2018, 02:00 AM
Bro, can share ctc pls?

killer_7
25-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Hi can share contact and location pls

anyhowtype
26-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Hi bro please share thank you!

whxaq
27-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Bro, can recommend to me the ML and location? Appreciate it. Blessings to you thanks

mundanewar
28-10-2018, 12:48 AM
Hello. Can share contact?

dunlookleh
28-10-2018, 01:52 AM
share contact pls! thx

Kiddd
29-10-2018, 01:57 PM
bro can share contact pls? thx

bouncyball99
29-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Bro can share contact? Exchange with u!

ETET1985
29-10-2018, 03:37 PM
Bro, can share contacts?

frewk85
29-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Hi bro, can share?

imperfection
29-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Hey bro can share?

alvin.matt
30-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Hi bro...
Mind sharing?
Thks in advance .

quaintatmospher
30-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Hello, interested in massage in the nude. Have some of my own to exchange! :D

Pi314159
01-11-2018, 08:57 PM
Bro! Please share this!

sipeklong
02-11-2018, 01:33 AM
Do share... thanks

killer_7
02-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Hi can pm me location n contact and recommend pls

hood
02-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Hi, can share contact? Thanks

makanslurp
02-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Bro, can share? I have one really good contact massage in nude too! We exchange haha

ahjian92
02-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Bro can share ctc and location?

strikeback44
03-11-2018, 03:22 AM

got a full butt massage this time, before when wearing the undies don't have...they can also go "deeper" when doing the inner thigh...not sure if she did it purposely but she did not use the towel to cover my back when she massage my lower body...feeling is heaven...

when she heard foot steps outside, she quickly cover my cock a bit. then she do my groin, again with my cock exposed..her hand pressing on my cock and balls while she work on my groin. it's quite painful so i didn't get an erection. So i told her my balls also pain and she started massaging my balls...dunno why i still didn't get a hard on...at least feel more shiok...at one point, while massaging my groin, she made herself comfortable by sitting on one of my legs, like riding my leg like that. she's wearing tights maybe she can feel something lol

seeing my exposed cock she also like nothing...like a female doctor giving you treatment. I thought maybe got GQ but sadly don't have..i not that horny also so didn't ask for GQ.... not sure when this charade will end though...lol

Really like her massage cos it's relaxing, not really into hard massage...i wouldn't say it's piano....the technique is just different. But, she will ask for tips which is a really crappy. Don't really like to go there with the obligation of paying tips for 1 hour of massage. I don't mind paying her tips but she really have to do more otherwise how to justify the tips ?? RTM ??? :rolleyes: guess have to look for other places.

COmpared to AsS spa, it's still a better deal cos at AsS Spa, need to take $88 package then can get some teasing lol.

despite the less than satisfactory Handjob, i decided to RTM, cos it's been quite some time and she send me message asked me if i want massage...

as usual, she gave me a pair of disposable short, but as usual , i don't wear them. now i just walk around naked in the massage room when she comes in.

it seems like we are more "familiar" now and she starts joking with me. the mood is more relax. back massage is still good, got put in effort but shorter now and focus more on "groin /prostate" massage while occasionally touching your cock...she actually purposely don't touch the cock...make u sibeh shiok....i was waiting for her to GQ but she didn't....i thought fuck...blue balls again....actually if she rub my cock, i don't mind no GQ at least it's shiok....

but purposely not touching your cock but balls and groin only kind of makes u frustrated cos it's neither here nor there. Initially she wont jerk me off cos price is not right, ask me to jerk off myself. So i took her hand to grab my cock and start jerking lol...would have jerked off in front of her...that would be kinky but after some negotiation (playful way), she grabbed my cock and decided to "help" me.

after massaging my cock for awhile, as time is almost up, she came beside me and started licking my nips and jerking me off...i was surprised by that. since i paid "heartland rate" no 3G roaming only 2G or maybe 1G....lol

Guess i will see what she has to offer if i pay the "full" rate next time. see worth it of not. :D

I dunno why, but her hj is not really that "shiok" , u know some will make you feel damn bey tahan, but for her don't have that feeling....think next round when i go again, i will personally show her how i want it done. you know, guide her hand and show her the speed and strength to use....like you know in the movie ghost , kneading the clay but now it's my tool....feels damn kinky....lol

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/skWO2k1gdvk36l3Iv8keuQ--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NTQwO2g9MzU0/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/dadc9416336010c61c75d8969462add0

https://youtu.be/CXfxUVjHFl0

ETET1985
03-11-2018, 09:00 AM
Hi, can share contacts? Thank you

Orange22
03-11-2018, 02:16 PM
No need to wear shorts, shiok!! :D

theone11
04-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Bro, share the contact . Not nude massage since the gone of "H massage "

at west

kraam
05-11-2018, 11:57 PM
pls share contact

noobdude
10-11-2018, 04:51 AM
Bro can share contact? Thanks in advance :)

Pls share contact. Thanks :)

Hardaway1818
12-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Bro can share? Thanks

can share ctc?

slickdick87
12-11-2018, 12:33 PM
share contacts pls

cankar
12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Care to share contact? Thx

killer_7
12-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Hi can pm me location and contact pls

Vengerous
13-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks

strikeback44
15-11-2018, 02:54 AM
The ML is not like sibeh chio but ok lah...been there like a few times liao but because i paid "heartland" rate HJ, she don't allow 3G roaming.

I beo her boobs for sometime already and guessed it should be at least a B to C cup. This visit no choice just pay standard rate for HJ so can 3G roaming.

Massage is still ok....not piano style but it seems to have shorten to 30mins before flip over. Asked me if i want P massage which involves alot of groin action, balls and some cock massage. ( need to top up with tips)

she will purposely make me shiok shiok but not touching the cock too much. Most of the time she also won't pop GQ, i have to ask her for it.

While she was doing her "p massage", i attacked her boobs playfully and she will deflect my moves like an innocent girl. WTF lol .... then tell me have to pay standard rate if want to touch boobs. told her ok

Immediately unhook her bra and lift up her shirt :p start attacking her boobs,..wow....very nice and firm c cup with small light brown nips...she gave the very song face as well as trying to resist my attacking like u go out with a shy girl and start making out with her for the first time like that lol

normally the ML would con't to HJ you while you attack her boobs...she like just stop and "enjoy"....then i went down and lick those beautiful nips . she seems to enjoy it but later ask me to lie down so she can do her "job" .

as time is almost up, she attack my nips while HJing my....i con't to suck her boobs and finally cum. shiok.

The other place i went also can 3G roam top but it's not as fun .

Next visit i might try taking off her top rather than just lifting up and also do some frenching ( which i believe she will allow) and 4G roaming. :D

hellobag
16-11-2018, 04:35 PM
The ML is not like sibeh chio but ok lah...been there like a few times liao but because i paid "heartland" rate HJ, she don't allow 3G roaming.

I beo her boobs for sometime already and guessed it should be at least a B to C cup. This visit no choice just pay standard rate for HJ so can 3G roaming.

Massage is still ok....not piano style but it seems to have shorten to 30mins before flip over. Asked me if i want P massage which involves alot of groin action, balls and some cock massage. ( need to top up with tips)

she will purposely make me shiok shiok but not touching the cock too much. Most of the time she also won't pop GQ, i have to ask her for it.

While she was doing her "p massage", i attacked her boobs playfully and she will deflect my moves like an innocent girl. WTF lol .... then tell me have to pay standard rate if want to touch boobs. told her ok

Immediately unhook her bra and lift up her shirt :p start attacking her boobs,..wow....very nice and firm c cup with small light brown nips...she gave the very song face as well as trying to resist my attacking like u go out with a shy girl and start making out with her for the first time like that lol

normally the ML would con't to HJ you while you attack her boobs...she like just stop and "enjoy"....then i went down and lick those beautiful nips . she seems to enjoy it but later ask me to lie down so she can do her "job" .

as time is almost up, she attack my nips while HJing my....i con't to suck her boobs and finally cum. shiok.

Next visit i might try taking off her top rather than just lifting up and also do some frenching ( which i believe she will allow) and 4G roaming. :D

Hey bro, can share location with me for this?

DMann
16-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Can share location bro?

travelling123
28-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Can share location?

strikeback44
02-12-2018, 03:01 PM

Wah...sian...my this ML no longer at the heartland where I staying....usually i will call her at night and go look for her for massage and some teasing then go back sleep...

she has moved to some place else...not too far but not as convenient as before where its just walking distance.

she seems to be offering FS now i think....have always wanted to know what it's like to Fuck her...now maybe got chance and not expensive also...

those that advertise $100 for 120 min "massage services" can assume they offer FS or need to top up ? saw quite a few chio bu at her new place...will try soon :p

xLeonx
02-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Wah...sian...my this ML no longer at the heartland where I staying....usually i will call her at night and go look for her for massage and some teasing then go back sleep...

she has moved to some place else...not too far but not as convenient as before where its just walking distance.

she seems to be offering FS now i think....have always wanted to know what it's like to Fuck her...now maybe got chance and not expensive also...

those that advertise $100 for 120 min "massage services" can assume they offer FS or need to top up ? saw quite a few chio bu at her new place...will try soon :p
Mind sharing ctc please? Will keep a low profile. Thanks~

Oktoberfest
02-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Seems nice, can share bro? :)

marini123
03-12-2018, 08:49 AM
Hi bro share please

iluvp
03-12-2018, 03:35 PM

Seem good. Bro, mind sharing . Thanks .

tribiyoni89
03-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Brother can share contact

andrewkhoo
03-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Can share contacts ?

youngbeing123
06-12-2018, 06:33 AM
Can share contact pls

Man of Tiger
18-12-2018, 08:19 AM

Hi bro, can share the location? Thanks a lot.

juessmal
18-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Hi bro, thanks to share contact.

Kent89
18-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Bro can share?

devilbiker
19-12-2018, 12:49 AM
Bro, can share?

mrbenben88
20-12-2018, 11:52 PM
bro! can share contact?

chanmaojie
27-12-2018, 12:16 PM
hi bros, can share contact and details please?

kananasai
27-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Share bro?

FireB
27-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Hi bro

Please share the ctc

Thank you

jayzzzz
27-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Bro can share ctc pls? Quite interesting place to go visit from what you shared

Fireblazer
27-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Hello Bro, pls share ctc. Thank you. ;)

g0ldf1sh
28-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Bro, can share the CTC?

arsenal1890
28-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Hi bro, don’t mind share location & CFC? Thank you!