PDA

View Full Version : Potential FB...???

sex4LiFe
18-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Couple of weeks back, i got to know this gal from mirc.. I'd a nice non-sexual chat with her dat night even thought we "met" in channel sex..

We exchanged msn and soon, I was talking to her every night, whenever my OC is sleeping early.

Till 2 days ago, our msn chat were non-sexual stuffs.. just harmless flirting and all.

2-days ago.. we were chatting and god noes how.. we started to talk about sex.. soon, one thing led to another and we'd phone sex. And last night, we got even more daring, we actually exchanged notti pics. I mms her a pic of my cock and she return e favor with an damn fabulous pic of her 36C assets.. it was mindblowing to see such big white tender tits with an equally big nipples to match. Of coz, the phone sex was fantastic again.

I almost got her to meet up but she decided not to.. telling me she's still unsure whether she wan to do this.

Today, we exchanged a few flirty sms.. she was telling me how horny she's feeling and she'd already DIY twice.. once this morning when she woke up, second time after her lunch. :eek:

I did thought of asking her out tonight, but decided not to rush things.. after all, through our previous non-sexual chats, she come across as someone mature and sensible, not those party sluts.

However, I got a problem. I did not tell her i'm married. (Ok, i'm sorry guys but if you're in my shoes, you will hesitate too right?). But I can sense very strongly that I can take things to another level between her and me.

Fella bros here got any ideas how to "push" across the idea of asking her to be my FB.. and how do i break the news of i'm actually married? My current married FB is getting less interested in meeting up and I'm on e hunt for a new one..

Hope you guys got some good advice.. thks!

By the way, she's a NUS grad now on internship.. so I reckoned she's not a dumb lass too.

p.s. I don't normally check SBF over weekends as it's family days for me..

raiders
18-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Brother, I know its hard to resist a plate of good food when it is served right in front of you. If you were to ask for my point of view, I would not tell her I am married. I will try my best to get her to meet up, show her how good I am on the bed and how I can satisfy her emotionally and physically. After some time, drop some gentle hints like, " We can only meet during weekdays in the daytime" You mentioned that shes a smart lass so Im sure she'll be able to catch the hint. But by that time, she's already safely in your net. Most likely, she'll continue the affair.

But back to something interesting. This is quoted from your signature (The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.) Have you wonder what will happen if your wife finds out? I have a colleague, got 2 children, a car and a condo and he is doing very well in the job. But now, just for some free fuck with another fellow colleague, he had his wife coming up to our office to confront him about the affair. In the end, the respect that he built just came crashing down.

Just my 2 cents worth. Don't flame me hor. I want to reach 100 points. :p

~|@|~
18-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Fella bros here got any ideas how to "push" across the idea of asking her to be my FB.. and how do i break the news of i'm actually married? My current married FB is getting less interested in meeting up and I'm on e hunt for a new one..

Hope you guys got some good advice.. thks!

not sure if my advice is good or bad, but its my frank opinion... FBs should be honest to each other from the start, otherwise someone will get hurt in the end. since you are married, i guess you should not take the risk of your potential FB becoming emotionally unstable and threatening your marriage. you know the saying, hell knows no fury like a women scorned? even NUS grad can get emotional, she's a women after all... anyway, would you feel good to deceive her and bed her? thus, honesty is the best policy IMHO ;)

just try to tell her the truth now... if she decides to proceed then good. otherwise, just say its a joke and back off slowy :)

aman
18-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Today, we exchanged a few flirty sms.. she was telling me how horny she's feeling and she'd already DIY twice.. once this morning when she woke up, second time after her lunch. :eek:

Bro sex4LiFe, from wat you say here..she is a horny gir....and may be oso looking for sex ....so just do it as a man.:D

block11
18-05-2007, 09:55 PM
bro sex4LiFe, if you really need to break the news about your marriage then you can always use the old excuse... you're unhappily married with zero sex life and CO is abusive, bla bla bla :D

sex4LiFe
18-05-2007, 10:09 PM
i just had another round of fun wif her.. tis time round.. via web cam..

but she dun like smokers leh.. i'm a damn heavy smoker lor!! :mad:

dominion
18-05-2007, 10:10 PM
no offense

if your wife nv do anything wrong to you,
dont you think you shldnt do that to her?

sex4LiFe
18-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Brother, I know its hard to resist a plate of good food when it is served right in front of you. If you were to ask for my point of view, I would not tell her I am married. I will try my best to get her to meet up, show her how good I am on the bed and how I can satisfy her emotionally and physically. After some time, drop some gentle hints like, " We can only meet during weekdays in the daytime" You mentioned that shes a smart lass so Im sure she'll be able to catch the hint. But by that time, she's already safely in your net. Most likely, she'll continue the affair.

But back to something interesting. This is quoted from your signature (The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.) Have you wonder what will happen if your wife finds out? I have a colleague, got 2 children, a car and a condo and he is doing very well in the job. But now, just for some free fuck with another fellow colleague, he had his wife coming up to our office to confront him about the affair. In the end, the respect that he built just came crashing down.

yo bro..

i like ya advise.. and will bear it in mind.. especially e latter part.. truly appreciate it.. thks!

sex4LiFe
18-05-2007, 10:13 PM
mmm... so far advice is saying i shldn't risk my marriage for free fuck.. i think got a point there..

will ponder it over e weekend.. gona leave office now..

anyway... have a great weekend everyone!

Sboobs_lover
19-05-2007, 05:30 AM
not sure if my advice is good or bad, but its my frank opinion... FBs should be honest to each other from the start, otherwise someone will get hurt in the end. since you are married, i guess you should not take the risk of your potential FB becoming emotionally unstable and threatening your marriage.

I agreed tat FB need to be honest to each other although it is difficult to get. I tink FB are mostly friends wis a little extra relationship. Correct me if i am wrong, those pple tat has FB dun jus meet up for FJ w/o some personal conversation, not like meetin up a FL jus wan to f*** n go.

Mayb can treat her like friend n meet up for dinner n then let things progress slowly. Anyway since u already hav a FB so it is no big deal of havin another.

sammyboyfor
19-05-2007, 05:49 AM
yo bro..

i like ya advise.. and will bear it in mind.. especially e latter part.. truly appreciate it.. thks!

Should be "I like your ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.

d(^_^)b
19-05-2007, 06:02 AM

"Advise" is a verb.

BOSS's favorite line...

chinchilla
19-05-2007, 09:01 PM
... Have you wonder what will happen if your wife finds out? I have a colleague, ... just for some free fuck with another fellow colleague, ... In the end, the respect that he built just came crashing down.[/COLOR]

tio.. tio.. i also nearly kana.. not easy to climb back, you know..

raiders
19-05-2007, 09:11 PM
tio.. tio.. i also nearly kana.. not easy to climb back, you know..

In life, even if you did 10000 good deeds, people will only remember about the only bad deed you've done. It is really not easy. Take me for example, if you read back at my posting about 1 year ago, I did the stupid thing of begging for monetary help in this forum so as to follow my then ex Vietnamese Gf back to Vietnam. Of course I got flamed severely and even today, I had brothers here PMing me to flame me about my past misdeed whenever they are unhappy about my other postings. This world is like this. REALISTIC and CRUEL. :(

bunnyrabbit
20-05-2007, 04:28 AM
hi bro

if you want to go ahead..just go ahead..if you think that your marriage is more important, then dun ahead..

what matters here is your CHOICE..once you made your choice, wheather its big or small head..must be prepared for the consequences lor..

anyway i wish you good luck ya??

cheers:cool:

Aegis-Mortis
20-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Well, the marriage issue stays in the bag. Keep the ring off that finger! Make sure you put that ring back on after! ha.

Well, if you want to screw around, be extra careful. It's a calculated risk (i hope) but a risk nonetheless. If you can effectively segregate an emotional relationship (ie wife) from a physical relationship (ie FB). You should be good to go, but like I said you're still playing with fire. So watch out.

Good acting skills will come in handy. In the end the choice is still yours to make, not us. Good luck. ;)

p/s: on a side note, I know a good friend of mine, whom I intro'ed choices of chicks to fuck with, and he did. He's married but he wants it. In the end, it's his choice. Purely physical stuff, no more. The irony of it all, is that i was invited to his Chinese wedding (ceremony much later after ROM), he introduced me to his bride, I looked her in her eyes, shook her hand and smiled calmly.

Just make sure you can do it w/o a hint of guilt, remorse or regret. It's the choices we make in life makes who we are today. Being a 'good' or 'bad' person is a highly subjective topic. Peace.

littleme
20-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Bro... it is good to be honest with FB... you never know you might end up with another Constance lady and that karang guni man case.

daryl76
20-05-2007, 11:41 AM
NUS??? sure its not Sherine???
anyway its better to come honest with FB...

lacoruna69
20-05-2007, 11:47 AM
NUS??? sure its not Sherine???
anyway its better to come honest with FB...

Yah man. Haven't meet up yet. NUS undergrad doesn't mean she's slim, pretty and sexy..............And that photo of her breasts might not be hers........hehe.

=WK=
20-05-2007, 01:29 PM
mmm... so far advice is saying i shldn't risk my marriage for free fuck.. i think got a point there..

yes, i guess that is the main point because a young single FB may not be as discreet as a mature married FB. i do agree with other bros that honesty is the best policy here... don't let your small head take over ;)

Schmi
20-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Safer to get a married FB than single as the restrictions will always be there.This is my personal experience.

no_faith
20-05-2007, 05:40 PM
what goes around, comes around. dunno u believe or not.

(i personally do not believe)

peace

Aegis-Mortis
20-05-2007, 05:46 PM
what goes around, comes around. dunno u believe or not.

peace

karma you say?

no_faith
20-05-2007, 06:06 PM
yes, karma.

bro sex4life, most bros advise u should not risk ur marriage and u tink we got a point.
u tink? so it might not be true for u?

anyway, the army has always say tis, " u can do anything but dun get caught"

peace

poorman4sex
20-05-2007, 08:08 PM
if you scare your family finds out ..... dun continue lor
if you not scare and want to enjoy that chances ... then carry on lor.....

Xdecepticon
20-05-2007, 08:35 PM
I dont know about you, bro sex4LiFe. But for me, problem is I am an emotional guy. I got to know this girl and have been with her past two years until finally she called it quit though she already knew I was married from the very beginning. Having free fuck is one thing. But once you let your emotion run wild, love sipped in and thats where you are stuck. Its already 4mths we quit. But I am still nursing my broken heart.

So, what I am trying to say is Hit & Run and dont let your heart rule your big/small head! :(

seangoh
20-05-2007, 08:37 PM
TrixVentures (model agency)

Bro, Just to share how i get to know Cass. It is kinda funny and i wonder if this happens to any of you huys here.

I happened to call a friend with a private number 1year ago and happens that Cass pick up the phone (Actually i called the wrong number) and she starts talking.....i paused and realised that she thought I was her boyfriend which they have parted an hour ago. Suddenly, she asked "what happen to your voice?", "is it because of the french kiss we had earlier?" I play along and said "well, yes and i am so horny now, can you help me?" She replied "my sis is in my room". I said "ask her to go out" right after that she started having cybersex and moaning ... I talked dirty and she responsed .... the whole lasted 10 mins and I cum ..... and i told her i need to clean up prior to that I asked her is she has cummed? She say yes baby ....

Cas is now the lady boss of Trixventures but you may get in touch for her girls...personally she is the BEST ....

hearthrob
20-05-2007, 11:09 PM

"Advise" is a verb.

Is that all the adviCes you can give, Sir?
Come on, I'm sure you can do better than that.:D

hearthrob
20-05-2007, 11:20 PM
not sure if my advice is good or bad, but its my frank opinion... FBs should be honest to each other from the start, otherwise someone will get hurt in the end. since you are married, i guess you should not take the risk of your potential FB becoming emotionally unstable and threatening your marriage. you know the saying, hell knows no fury like a women scorned? even NUS grad can get emotional, she's a women after all... anyway, would you feel good to deceive her and bed her? thus, honesty is the best policy IMHO ;)

just try to tell her the truth now... if she decides to proceed then good. otherwise, just say its a joke and back off slowy

sex4LiFe, I'll personally take heed of this excellent piece of advice, and I hope you would too.... :)

geckoSG
21-05-2007, 09:41 AM

will ponder it over e weekend.. gona leave office now..

anyway... have a great weekend everyone!

Bro, come straight with her. If she is OK with you, she will be your FB
even if you are married. By lying to her, you risk everything, imagine she
may just take revenge on you cos you lied by tailing u back home, then
confront ur wife or do something to your children?

Think about it. Dun risk it... Wanna play, just be frank with them. :D
Better to lose a potential FB then to lose your loved ones...

sex4LiFe
21-05-2007, 11:51 AM
hi guys..

sori for my belated reply.. had been busy over the weekend with my 2 "tyrants" @ home.. and normally, I don't surf SBF during weekends.

well.. after much pondering and "calculating".. i've decided to let things stay the way it is for now between me and "her".. that is, just casual phone/web sex and not proceed to "ACTUAL" first.

Fact is, i've only known this gal for like a month and I feel it is really a big risk if I wana take things to a physical level. I agree with some bros here - What if she's inmature and takes things emotionally? By then, I think my life will be quite a mess; hence, it's better to leave things as it is now, until I get to know her better and reassess the situation. For now, I must admit I'm quite happy with the occasional phone/web fun with her. No point rushing things as I'm not dying to have sex with a stranger.

Even with my current FB, it took me like 6 months before we met up and another 2 months before she decided to have a purely sexual relationship with me, but this was like 8 years ago la..

I guess it's really not easy to establish a FB-relationship as most girls can get "attached" easily. For me, I'm not one who can get emotionally attached easily. I can separate and handle my physical urges and my emotional urges well.

My heartfelt thanks to all who had taken e time off to browse this thread, especially to those who had chipped in with their mature and sound ADVISE (boss, last time i typo la..pai seh :)).. if things between me and her do turns out well, I will definitely give an update to everyone.

Cheers!

CoolBlack
21-05-2007, 06:40 PM
eh, are we not jumping to conclusion too soon? Bro here have not even met this gal.
What I would suggest is maybe meet up for lunch/dinner to verify a few things:
a) see if she is for real (i.e if she is acceptable by your standard)
b) communicate to understand better her thoughts/intentions
c) to see if she would accept the fact that you are married

For all you know she might just fled upon seeing you.....joking only.

Of course before the meet up, guess you better heed the rest of the bros advice as to what you really want and the risks involved.

Good luck.

My 2cents.

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I dont know about you, bro sex4LiFe. But for me, problem is I am an emotional guy. I got to know this girl and have been with her past two years until finally she called it quit though she already knew I was married from the very beginning. Having free fuck is one thing. But once you let your emotion run wild, love sipped in and thats where you are stuck. Its already 4mths we quit. But I am still nursing my broken heart.

So, what I am trying to say is Hit & Run and dont let your heart rule your big/small head! :(

i understand how you feel, i was in similar situation and we actually broke up for 3 months as she felt that was no hope in the relationship but in the end i guess she had invested too much into the relationship that she wanted back in....but thats where the hell begins...

sex4LiFe
22-05-2007, 12:30 PM
i understand how you feel, i was in similar situation and we actually broke up for 3 months as she felt that was no hope in the relationship but in the end i guess she had invested too much into the relationship that she wanted back in....but thats where the hell begins...

hi bro..

actuali same thing happened to me with my current FB when the whole relationship started abt 8 years ago.. but i guess mine not hellish as yours.

I actually dated my FB for like 3 months after we begun having a sexual relationship.. fact is, she broke off her then-bf to be with me and I kinda felt bad about it. Back then, I was still single so I thought why not. But realized that she and me are completely different in terms of likes and dislikes and I knew i can't be with a gal like her.. only thing we shared in common is our hunger for wild passionate hot sex.

So in the end, I decided to be straight up with her and told her it's impossible for us to have a BF-GF relationship; and if she does not like e idea of being my FB, i'm equally cool with it.

I remembered she took it quite badly and actually stopped contacting me for like a year plus.. then, I bumped into her about 6 yrs back and found out she got married (via shot-gun).. well, we resume contact, in a friendly way.. but one thing leads to another and one fine night, we had sex while her hubby was away for reservist.. turns out that she was still pinning for me..

well, that was all in the past already.. and I've already make it clear that it's impossible between us and if she wants to stop being a FB, I am ok with it. In fact, my arrangement with her is that I will not contact her.. she'll get in touch with me should she feel like having fun..

so bro.. I hope things r better now for you already..

sex4LiFe
22-05-2007, 12:44 PM
yo bro,lady luck smile on u...now u got a FB liao.....ekekkeke:D

hey bro!

how's life?

haha! no la.. no lady luck.. i rather tio TOTO better.. :D

combatus
22-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Brother, I know its hard to resist a plate of good food...........show her how good I am on the bed and how I can satisfy her emotionally and physically.......already safely in your net. Most likely, she'll continue the affair.

sorry bro...i dont think a married man who's not prepared to leave his wife & kids can satisfy a single gal emotionally......it'll be juz a fling...of LUST

juz my 2 cents.....:rolleyes:

sex4LiFe
22-05-2007, 02:15 PM
yo bro,i fine...hope to see u soon for coffee and if tio TOTO then u can have more money spend on gal right? ops....ekekekek...rem to buy this comming TOTO.3 week no one had make the right guess....:D

LOL.. bro.. i buy liao! *CROSS MY FINGERS REAL HARD*

If tio i'll treat all bros who'd up me before ONE ROUND OF FREE FUCK!!! Choice of their FLs!! :D

opps.. sori sori.. not asking for anyone to up me.. me referring to those who'd up me before willingly..

Frankiestine
22-05-2007, 02:38 PM
so bro.. I hope things r better now for you already..

generally there can be only two outcome to this type of relationships, one is to ditch her and second is to abandon all others and be with her.....unfortunately i chose the latter..:(

but seriously bro if you are married, better to let her know right from the start...so in the future should you have any fall out she can't blame you for cheating her..

fleetheart
22-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I would stay out, unless the lady is married too. u never know if you could be held ransom by someone:(

sex4LiFe
22-05-2007, 05:35 PM
generally there can be only two outcome to this type of relationships, one is to ditch her and second is to abandon all others and be with her.....unfortunately i chose the latter..:(

but seriously bro if you are married, better to let her know right from the start...so in the future should you have any fall out she can't blame you for cheating her..

yo bro..

pardon me if i'm wrong.. but u dun sound very happy even though you choose to be with her..

but then again, if you both have been together for some time, there sure will still have some feelings developed between you both right?

Frankiestine
22-05-2007, 06:56 PM
yo bro..

pardon me if i'm wrong.. but u dun sound very happy even though you choose to be with her..

but then again, if you both have been together for some time, there sure will still have some feelings developed between you both right?

well it's like what they say the courtship is the the honeymoon period, once the dust has settled reality starts to set in and you tends to see certain more clearer..it is not that there are no feelings, it is there but no longer as intense as it once was...

surfer888
22-05-2007, 07:06 PM

This rings a bell.

I'm currently in the process on the former option. Tough decision and almost went other way... Jr & his playstation routines kept me away from the latter option.

Unfortunately, its easier said than done... finding it tough to let go.:(

sex4LiFe
22-05-2007, 07:23 PM
well it's like what they say the courtship is the the honeymoon period, once the dust has settled reality starts to set in and you tends to see certain more clearer..it is not that there are no feelings, it is there but no longer as intense as it once was...

i guess i totally understand how it feels.. but no offence, it takes 2 to keep the passion and flames going, so maybe you both just needs to put in some efforts to relight the fire.

After all, u'd chosen to stick with her back then.. so you shld have done it out of love, and not sympathy or guilt, right? This shows that you had love her before, and I think you can love her once more again now.

Every now and then, between me and my OC.. we still find time to spend together inspite of our crazy work hectic and in between taking care of our 2 "tyrants".. sometimes it can be as simple as catching a midnight movie together..

but of course I'm not fully sure of your situation, am just looking at it from a general point of view..nonetheless, all the best to you bro and hope things will be brighter in your life.

Cheers!

p.s. Sorry if i'm being too preachy..

sex4LiFe
22-05-2007, 07:24 PM
This rings a bell.

I'm currently in the process on the former option. Tough decision and almost went other way... Jr & his playstation routines kept me away from the latter option.

bro.. i think in this situation, you should know yourself best whether to let go or continue.. got to weigh out all the options before deciding man.. definitely not easy but wish you all e best whatever choice you made..

Frankiestine
22-05-2007, 07:39 PM
This rings a bell.

believe me bro weigh your options carefully, the first choice might be a bit heartless and cruel but in the long run it will remain a sweet memory but the latter the implications are far more severe then just being together cos that decision will affect many many more pple and it will cost a bomb financially, what with divorce settlements etc..

i will always remember a saying a prc friend gave to me..." nan ren xing yau hei pi yau ho" pardon my hanyu pinyin but translate means "a man must have a black heart and a thick skin"...

Frankiestine
22-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Sorry if i'm being too preachy..

no problem at all bro, all advice are much appreciated, i guess choosing the latter choice set in motion many things to happen which has affected me financially and this in a way had affected our relationship as i would say that the quality of life for both of us has to take a back seat...

=WK=
22-05-2007, 07:57 PM
believe me bro weigh your options carefully, the first choice might be a bit heartless and cruel but in the long run it will remain a sweet memory but the latter the implications are far more severe then just being together cos that decision will affect many many more pple and it will cost a bomb financially, what with divorce settlements etc..

good advice bro... i know its difficult to think properly in such situations but sometimes we need to be practical and make those hard decisions. ahhh sweet memories... :(

littlesyt
22-05-2007, 08:33 PM
LOL.. bro.. i buy liao! *CROSS MY FINGERS REAL HARD*

If tio i'll treat all bros who'd up me before ONE ROUND OF FREE FUCK!!! Choice of their FLs!! :D

opps.. sori sori.. not asking for anyone to up me.. me referring to those who'd up me before willingly..

I've just up you...

"Waiting for you to gena Toto".

:)

surfer888
23-05-2007, 10:35 AM
bro.. i think in this situation, you should know yourself best whether to let go or continue.. got to weigh out all the options before deciding man.. definitely not easy but wish you all e best whatever choice you made..

It was not difficult making the decision... just spend some time with your kids and it'll be easy to decide. Keeping to that decision is the tough one.

surfer888
23-05-2007, 10:40 AM

i will always remember a saying a prc friend gave to me..." nan ren xing yau hei pi yau ho" pardon my hanyu pinyin but translate means "a man must have a black heart and a thick skin"...

I don't see the first choice as being heartless or cruel. I'm letting her go for both our own good. She does not have to live with the thought that she was a 3rd party to a broken family and she does not have to live with a man whose income would be cut down by child support of a child that is not hers and alimony to another woman.

On my part, if I can help it, nothing should mar my kid's happiness... no price too high to pay for that.

We can always remain friends... though I think in reality, no woman would be able to accept that.

wat2woopee
23-05-2007, 10:43 AM
no problem at all bro, all advice are much appreciated, i guess choosing the latter choice set in motion many things to happen which has affected me financially and this in a way had affected our relationship as i would say that the quality of life for both of us has to take a back seat...

Hey Monster,
Choices...You are not alone....
I'm financially affected too & my back smarts....:D

surfer888
23-05-2007, 10:44 AM

These were the exact thoughts I had when I was in decision making mode... the kid finally set me straight.

Don't you sometimes wish that you had met your chosen one before marriage? Sometimes, its just bad timing that decides our life... if only she had come into my life earlier... just slightly earlier.

surfer888
23-05-2007, 10:46 AM
I've just up you...

Pray tell... how do you do it without power?:rolleyes:

sex4LiFe
23-05-2007, 11:40 AM
I've just up you...

bro.. i was referring to those who'd upped me before la.. not those who upped me after my posting.. hahaha!

anyway, i'll keep you on shortlist.. so pray hard for me!!

:D

Vectra
23-05-2007, 01:19 PM
In the gane of FB, it's 2 willing parties getting involved. So w/o consenting the other one, it will be hard to strike a compromise where lifestyle will be affected.:rolleyes:

sex4LiFe
23-05-2007, 01:28 PM
In the gane of FB, it's 2 willing parties getting involved. So w/o consenting the other one, it will be hard to strike a compromise where lifestyle will be affected.:rolleyes:

i totally agree man.. to play this game well, both must be very sure that each other know the essential "skills" involved.. "purely for sexual pleasures only" and nothing else, just plain old sex..

if not, once get emotional, things will be very different. But of coz easier said than done, most of the time, the gal will get emotional.. but then again, we must also treat the girl with respect la, cannot reali treat her like a sex toy..

EvilInside
23-05-2007, 01:33 PM
i totally agree man.. to play this game well, both must be very sure that each other know the essential "skills" involved.. "purely for sexual pleasures only" and nothing else, just plain old sex..

if not, once get emotional, things will be very different. But of coz easier said than done, most of the time, the gal will get emotional.. but then again, we must also treat the girl with respect la, cannot reali treat her like a sex toy..

I second what you said. Gals are one kind of emotional creature that need tender handling. Otherwise it got messy and messy till unable to find a solution to break out...;)

surfer888
04-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey Monster,
Choices...You are not alone....
I'm financially affected too & my back smarts....:D

ROTFL... missed this earlier.

I'm taking the 1st option and already my backache has subsided.:(

triple h
04-06-2007, 04:48 PM
bro....i life, we always ret to seek pleasures in life.....true to the fact that we r always not happy wif wat we have. Like u, i also hv 2 FB's who sex-tisfy me when there is a need. My fav FB left bcos instead of a purely"sex-with no strings" thingy, it turned out that we both liked each other and it became very uncomfortable..... now i'm slowly trying to let go of my FB's.............
gotta cough up so many excuses to OC......

BTW....its up to you....u decide.......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

sex4LiFe
04-06-2007, 05:24 PM
so far, for the past 2-3 weeks.. we've been chatting less but everytime we chat (msn or sms), she's been hinting to me to meet up..

till now, i've find e right time to tell her i'm married.. i get e feeling dat she's a sticky one by her initiative..sigh.. :confused:

Freman
04-06-2007, 05:45 PM
so far, for the past 2-3 weeks.. we've been chatting less but everytime we chat (msn or sms), she's been hinting to me to meet up..

till now, i've find e right time to tell her i'm married.. i get e feeling dat she's a sticky one by her initiative..sigh.. :confused:

hi,

you should have told her you're married right from the start..

my experience is like this.

For young gals, there's really no danger telling her you are married. They don't really care.

It's those 30s gals who are on a husband hunt that would be put off by you. Anyway, you don't want them too.

the other thing is, have you all exchange photos etc ? take heart, you all may not like each other when you all finally meet..
some gals sound like an angel on phone.... look like the devil...

sex4LiFe
05-06-2007, 11:02 AM
hi,

the other thing is, have you all exchange photos etc ? take heart, you all may not like each other when you all finally meet..
some gals sound like an angel on phone.... look like the devil...

i've seen how she look via pictures.. can't complain much, she look rather presentable, just a bit bah bah.. free and all so better dun be choosy :p..

i guess when it comes to "free lunch", one will not complain too much if you kena the tough breast meat instead of the juicy thighs.. one can only be concern if the breast meat will give you headache after you've eaten it.

And in this case, if i decided to up her, will she become sticky? *headache*:p

block11
05-06-2007, 12:09 PM

maybe she's just damn horny? all the best bro! :D

sToNeCoLd
05-06-2007, 01:37 PM

Well...like some of the lads here commented. You should tell her in the very beginning with no hidden agenda to her. At least, allow her to have a choice.

2 possible scenario for you now;

Scenario 1-> Tell her now before you meet up with her.

Consequences-> She will surely give up the idea of meeting you again but least you leave your conscience clear.

Scenario 2->Dont tell her even after you meet up with her.Possibly a future fuck session.

Consequences->She will be in the dark & you will surely live with your guilt forever.Worst..if she's your so-called "sticky" types, you"ll end up with possible drastic ending. Wrecked marriage between you & your wife or she'll kill herself by committing suicide in the most dire case.

Think about my analysis.

Frankiestine
05-06-2007, 01:50 PM
My advice is to stay away from singles btwn the age range of lates 20s and above...becos woman who are in this range, their matrimonial instinct is bugging them and sooner or later they will pressed for a commitment even if they knows that you are married...that how i got myself into this shit...:(

Full House
05-06-2007, 01:54 PM
And in this case, if i decided to up her, will she become sticky? *headache*:p [/COLOR][/FONT]

My humble advice is mabe u can get a pre paid card just in case she become too sticky after u have 'ON' her,think that the best way since u are a married man unless she those type that only keen to have just purely fun w/o pestring u:)

~|@|~
05-06-2007, 02:43 PM
My advice is to stay away from singles btwn the age range of lates 20s and above...becos woman who are in this range, their matrimonial instinct is bugging them and sooner or later they will pressed for a commitment even if they knows that you are married...that how i got myself into this shit...:(

ya agree! the biological clock is ticking fast for these ladies and they are hungry for a mate (not FB) so be careful.... i have encountered some in my life and the situation can get tricky if things are not made clear from the start ;)

Frankiestine
05-06-2007, 03:37 PM
the problem is some times you make it clear from the start that the arrangement is purely FB status but after a while they begin to make demands as soon or later there are bound to be some feelings invested in...that is when things can get really messy...

jintulan
05-06-2007, 04:46 PM
the problem is some times you make it clear from the start that the arrangement is purely FB status but after a while they begin to make demands as soon or later there are bound to be some feelings invested in...that is when things can get really messy...alas! we are but human after all, and being male, we are blessed with 2 heads, one has brain cells, and the other call the "shots" :(

surfer888
06-06-2007, 04:33 PM
alas! we are but human after all, and being male, we are blessed with 2 heads, one has brain cells, and the other call the "shots" :(

Yeah... that's why that prick is always a real dickhead.:D

BigGuy
11-06-2007, 11:56 AM
I second what you said. Gals are one kind of emotional creature that need tender handling. Otherwise it got messy and messy till unable to find a solution to break out...;)

All depends on how you wanna handle it.........no doubt gals are more emotional but also you need to do a control rather than jump on it coz it free, clean but not necessary safe.

messy_pasta
11-06-2007, 04:07 PM
This is my very first post so before I go on, I must add that I do not intend to incure the wrath of anyone by any means(first post kena flame, not exactly my idea of fun).

Anyways Sex4Life, I'm not married but I've been through the process of getting an FB, enough times to know how to go about it. Basically there are 3 parts to it:

1. Looking for one.
2. Seducing her, which IMO is already done in your case.
3. Drawing the line. This means breaking it to her that you can by no means possibly commit to her.
4. There is no 4. If you've managed to get here, congratulations coz this is where the fun begins. :)

Personally I'd ask her out for coffee/drinks. Make it clear to her that you like conversations with her, and that you do not intend to bang her on the first date(lie if you have to, really). Agenda of the meeting is really to assess the chick, not only physically but emotionally and intellectually as well.

Start off with something casual, make her feel comfortable with meeting you for the first time, compliment her, and maintain eye contact(do not talk to her 36Cs). Also, discuss abit about your personal life and sexual habits. The former- drop subtle, really really subtle hints about your issues with commitment. Ask her about her past relationships(look out for angst against cheating boyfriends), her preference in the relationship(e.g mmmmm, what are your thoughts about manogamy?/so, you've had flings before..?, etc etc)
The latter- to intruige and seduce her about how you're gonna make her scream your name in bed. The beauty of this method is probably the fact that you can choose not to proceed with the latter topic(sex), and bail should she seem like the UHU glue species.

Hopefully if you're a decent wordmonger, lust could be taking over her by now, and you might score a bang on the first date-

IF, AND ONLY IF

you've decided that (1)she isn't sticky, (2)she's open to the idea of a fuck-buddy relationship. Just a couple of things to keep in mind:

- play it cool. Think James Bond kind of pokerfaced cool. An eager horny lil' bugger would just about any first impressions.
- spend alot of time on "Start off with something casual, make her feel comfortable with meeting you for the first time, compliment her.." Talking about the sex part comes alot later.

Personally, I hope it works out for you, and besides, having a conversation over coffee is as harmless just as it is probably the most potent of methods to get them in bed with you, so remember: you've got the upper hand here. Good luck pal. :cool:

messy_pasta
11-06-2007, 04:23 PM
This is my very first post so before I go on, I must add that I do not intend to incure the wrath of anyone by any means(first post kena flame, not exactly my idea of fun).

Anyways Sex4Life, I'm not married but I've been through the process of getting an FB, enough times to know how to go about it. Basically there are 3 parts to it:

1. Looking for one.
2. Seducing her, which IMO is already done in your case.
3. Drawing the line. This means breaking it to her that you can by no means possibly commit to her.
4. There is no 4. If you've managed to get here, congratulations coz this is where the fun begins. :)

Personally I'd ask her out for coffee/drinks. Make it clear to her that you like conversations with her, and that you do not intend to bang her on the first date(lie if you have to, really). Agenda of the meeting is really to assess the chick, not only physically but emotionally and intellectually as well.

Start off with something casual, make her feel comfortable with meeting you for the first time, compliment her, and maintain eye contact(do not talk to her 36Cs). Also, discuss abit about your personal life and sexual habits. The former- drop subtle, really really subtle hints about your issues with commitment. Ask her about her past relationships(look out for angst against cheating boyfriends), her preference in the relationship(e.g mmmmm, what are your thoughts about manogamy?/so, you've had flings before..?, etc etc)
The latter- to intruige and seduce her about how you're gonna make her scream your name in bed. The beauty of this method is probably the fact that you can choose not to proceed with the latter topic(sex), and bail should she seem like the UHU glue species.

Hopefully if you're a decent wordmonger, lust could be taking over her by now, and you might score a bang on the first date-

IF, AND ONLY IF

you've decided that (1)she isn't sticky, (2)she's open to the idea of a fuck-buddy relationship. Just a couple of things to keep in mind:

- play it cool. Think James Bond kind of pokerfaced cool. An eager horny lil' bugger would just about any first impressions.
- spend alot of time on "Start off with something casual, make her feel comfortable with meeting you for the first time, compliment her.." Talking about the sex part comes alot later.

Personally, I hope it works out for you, and besides, having a conversation over coffee is as harmless just as it is probably the most potent of methods to get them in bed with you, so remember: you've got the upper hand here. Good luck pal. :cool: