PDA

View Full Version : When Sex Is Really Good

Max77
16-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Really missed those good times...somehow I dont feel human beings are made to commit, sometimes...oh well

dyelook
16-09-2018, 01:09 AM
hmmm.. cant catch what you wanna address.. can tell more..:D

conquer
16-09-2018, 05:17 AM
hmmm.. cant catch what you wanna address.. can tell more..:D

He is now married... Commitment is getting heavier, penis is getting softer, wife is getting uglier. He finds his life is pretty much fucked up.

That's what happens to most people - - they do not read the T&C of the relationship before committing it. :o

zackiro3979
16-09-2018, 07:26 AM
Really missed those good times...somehow I dont feel human beings are made to commit, sometimes...oh well

Whats your background? Got kids? U middle age?

nitecrawllerr
16-09-2018, 07:35 AM
"Love is blind;marriage opens ur eyes".:(

afterburn
16-09-2018, 08:25 AM
He is now married... Commitment is getting heavier, penis is getting softer, wife is getting uglier. He finds his life is pretty much fucked up.

That's what happens to most people - - they do not read the T&C of the relationship before committing it. :o

Mid-age crisis! But will happen also for those that remain single. They see their acquaintances of the same age group already married with kids, and feel that life is empty, never achieve much.

watmidoin
16-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Mid-age crisis! But will happen also for those that remain single. They see their acquaintances of the same age group already married with kids, and feel that life is empty, never achieve much.
Not for me. Instead of feeling empty, I feel damn lucky when I see the kind of life, or rather no life, that my married friends live. All their time and money are spent on the kids. Some have wives who are so fucked up that they aren't even "allowed" to visit their own parents :mad: I'm single and happy, doing whatever I want, date and fuck, date and fuck. There will come a point in time when I'm old and no longer good for the dating market, but there's always Geylang which is better compared to the sexless world old married men live in. So, no. Single doesn't mean empty or what shit that the conventional world says.

shamechong1
16-09-2018, 12:41 PM
This is unavoidable

Cando
16-09-2018, 01:12 PM

Bro,
During the 1980's?

I'm single and happy, doing whatever I want, date and fuck, date and fuck. There will come a point in time when I'm old and no longer good for the dating market, but there's always Geylang which is better compared to the sexless world old married men live in. So, no. Single doesn't mean empty or what shit that the conventional world says.

Bro,
Agreed. Or, can always go for a quick bite at JB, if not for the jam.

Voorhees
14-10-2018, 05:42 PM

When sex is really good.... you have unrestrained access.

maxman
14-10-2018, 07:54 PM

Spot on! It sounds like a situation many, if not most, married men eventually experience. Is it just a coincidence happening worldwide?

D-joker
14-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Not for me. Instead of feeling empty, I feel damn lucky when I see the kind of life, or rather no life, that my married friends live. All their time and money are spent on the kids. Some have wives who are so fucked up that they aren't even "allowed" to visit their own parents :mad: I'm single and happy, doing whatever I want, date and fuck, date and fuck. There will come a point in time when I'm old and no longer good for the dating market, but there's always Geylang which is better compared to the sexless world old married men live in. So, no. Single doesn't mean empty or what shit that the conventional world says.

Totally agree with u. Can only blame i too soft hearted.

I Love Boobs
14-10-2018, 10:26 PM
A modern wife is like a HDB.
You think you own her when you sign the contract, but it's not for a lifetime...
You have to continue paying for life.
Condition deteriorates soon after you move in.
High expense, need to renovate often.
You get bored of staying in the same place after a while, you want to explore someplace new...
Ultimately it's leasehold... because she can leave anytime and you still have to keep paying...
Ultimately cheaper to rent.... got more variety...
Looks expensive on paper but cheaper in the long-term

conquer
14-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Spot on! It sounds like a situation many, if not most, married men eventually experience. Is it just a coincidence happening worldwide?

I think sometimes people just expect to much from relationship. Well, higher expectation, greater disappointment...

Particularly for marriage, some people would expect something like "the prince and the princess live happily ever after". These people will hit the reality painfully when they wake up from the dream. :o