PDA

View Full Version : AMK Hidden HC

Zorro2Zero2
13-09-2018, 12:57 PM
On the bed cant sleep, so try to test some luck see can get any lobang tru Wechat not.

Data on, Roaming around, PMed some SYT and MILF but no reply. Then catch this lady DP and read her post, seem like working at HC. Wait no more, Pmed her and see got reply not. less then 10Sec she reply, tot to myself , cfm got Kangtao hahahaha.

got her working address and went dwn str since i stay at AMK, Drive over less then 10 mins.

Reach the place, went to the counter and told the counter lady i got appt with JoJo. Greeted me and ask me to "sign in". Ask Massage for 60 mins $68 the led me to rooms. Decor so so, rooms got shower also. Jojo came in after awhile and say, WAh u really come find me ar. haha. Ask me to go bath and change to the massage type (disposable) undie.
Fast hand Fast leg faster get myself ready. Laid dwn on the legit massage bed, got the space/hole for your face to rest on.

Started body massage. From upper back to lower back, when reach my butt, she tear the side of the disposable undie, my heart beat go faster by 10x. Rub my ass and ass hole, then her hand go under and try to find my lil bro. hehehe. Nice and shoik. Then she asked to turn over. Massage my front and slowly go dwn and finally touch my bro. From touch become massgae and become playing with my lil bro. pop the Golden Qns. $50 for HJ, i ask got other service not, she say dont have. sad x 100. what to do, also have to release ma. but overall i like the feel over here.
Anyway got 5-8 lady, ages 22-30 +-

Jojo- Nice tits, nice ass.
Face- 7.7/10
Fair skin, PRC

RTM:Staying at AMk have a good place to massage and release , Why not

Puki69
13-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Where is this place bro?

qg11
14-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Very the long long

lufdd
14-09-2018, 05:55 AM
Clearly, the fr is very looooooooonnnnngggggg.

fmylife
14-09-2018, 06:36 AM
Hmmm... Wonder where...

LeeHsienLoong
14-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Suddenly so many AMK MPs popping up.
AMK is famous for the $88 P Massage.
Just be careful when engaging this type of MPs.

NorthGuy
14-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Clearly, the fr is very looooooooonnnnngggggg.

Yeah. Long Long Fr, not short short fr

sofiansusanto
14-09-2018, 12:30 PM
$68 for an hour? Overpriced.

Docow1000
14-09-2018, 01:44 PM
no offence but think it's overpayment for first the one hour and then also overpayment for special

Zorro2Zero2
14-09-2018, 03:24 PM
no offence but think it's overpayment for first the one hour and then also overpayment for special

$48 or $58 should be more ok, bro got lobang at amk must share ok

Bizsta
14-09-2018, 05:50 PM
$68 for an hour? Overpriced.ya $68 kidney care and $88 prostate care aiya all bullshit I will not patronize,its very near my place

tomtom2003
14-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Bro care to share too. Thanks

Puki69
14-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Bro, please share the lobang. Thanks

Perry678
15-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Pls share senior bro; thanks a million.

Sgnman
15-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Sigh bro, $68 + $50 is chop carrot price..

hardob
15-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Share pls....

westernbar
16-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the contact!

paolohen
17-09-2018, 12:36 AM
Hi please share contact

douchebag55
19-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Bro dont mind can share location and contact?? Thanks!! On the bed cant sleep, so try to test some luck see can get any lobang tru Wechat not.

Data on, Roaming around, PMed some SYT and MILF but no reply. Then catch this lady DP and read her post, seem like working at HC. Wait no more, Pmed her and see got reply not. less then 10Sec she reply, tot to myself , cfm got Kangtao hahahaha.

got her working address and went dwn str since i stay at AMK, Drive over less then 10 mins.

Reach the place, went to the counter and told the counter lady i got appt with JoJo. Greeted me and ask me to "sign in". Ask Massage for 60 mins $68 the led me to rooms. Decor so so, rooms got shower also. Jojo came in after awhile and say, WAh u really come find me ar. haha. Ask me to go bath and change to the massage type (disposable) undie.
Fast hand Fast leg faster get myself ready. Laid dwn on the legit massage bed, got the space/hole for your face to rest on.

Started body massage. From upper back to lower back, when reach my butt, she tear the side of the disposable undie, my heart beat go faster by 10x. Rub my ass and ass hole, then her hand go under and try to find my lil bro. hehehe. Nice and shoik. Then she asked to turn over. Massage my front and slowly go dwn and finally touch my bro. From touch become massgae and become playing with my lil bro. pop the Golden Qns. $50 for HJ, i ask got other service not, she say dont have. sad x 100. what to do, also have to release ma. but overall i like the feel over here.

Face- 7.7/10
Fair skin, PRC

shiroi
20-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Hi can share the contacts ? So far 2 spa I went , 1 suck money and the other 1 nothing much

similan94
21-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Please share with me too thanks

Dino99
21-09-2018, 04:11 PM
any clean teasing massage at amk?

JyriC
21-09-2018, 04:47 PM
share pls. Thanks in advance

Dunoleh
27-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Can share ctc? Thx

NorthGuy
27-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Just go to AMK and open your wechat "look around" function. Sure can find. There are at least 3 ladies from this spa that's on wechat.

Tip: go to AMK 400+ to wechat look around, for ease of travel once you found them on wechat.

Be prepared to take up on P-massage though.

too_hot
29-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Passed by this joint yesterday and just as i was at the door, i ML stepped out to buy her lunch at the coffeeshop nearby. She was slim tall and quite chio and she gave me a nice warm smile. So i waited around for her to come back and i saw her name on the name tag. She saw me and smiled again. I then walked away to give her time to eat. After saw she eat finish (she outside the shop) and went back in then i go in and ask recep for her.

I just take the normal massage $50 for 1 hour. They didn't ask me to pay more for p massage or anything like that. So i went upstairs and massage start. Massage was quite good but no teasing during the massage (maybe cos i didn't buy the more expensive one). Halfway through the massage she tear away the disposable shorts and i commented that some other places i go the ML straightaway tear the shorts when massage starts. Then she said its cos they want to rape me....or want to be rape by me. So i just laugh laugh. After about 40mins turn over and she massage my tummy and slowly go down to groin there. I start to become 12 o'clock and turned and started to gentle caress her butt. After awhile ask me want to massage "there" so i say ok and she say $50. She start massaging and she allow full autoroam without resistance and without asking for top up to go under the top. After unload she still sit me up and give some final neck massage.

Name: Celine
Look: 7/10 - slightly taller than average, slender
Massage: 7/10 - good without being great
HJ include autoroam: 8/10 extra point for not being restrictive or asking for more money
Dmg: $100 nett
RTM: if i lived in AMK yes but i stay quite far away...

Sorry for this long long MR......

Please don't PM me for contact or location. Other bros have long long ago given hints. So until now long long already you should be able to guess.

piggy931
29-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Hi bro can share ? Thanks

Booker
10-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Assuming this one is about some long shop in AMK.
Lady 1
Found her via wechat, decided try since I am around the area. Went over, paid for the standard $50 massage and was brought up to the room. Had a shower and waited for the lady to come.
According to the lady, she is new, just joined the joint recently. Massage was ok, on point and with strength.
Teased abit when she is at the inner thigh area. Then was asked to turn over, she massaged the tummy, then slowly inched downwards and gestured if i need to massage there. Quoted the price, agreed and let the deed begin.
Allowed roaming and then released. Still got time left, had massage on the head then completed the whole session.

Rating:
Looks: 8/10 (small frame, looks cute)
Massage: 7/10
Dessert: 7/10
Cost: the usual

boringguy
12-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Bro, share location

conquest9
12-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Thanks TS. I went there for the first time about 2 weeks back. Got the same ML too. Have to say I like her strength and massage skills. The other parts are nice extras haha...

I am actually interested to try Kiki next. Any bros have experience with her? I am more particular with her actual massage technique and strength, cos the rest are generally the same after a while. :D

Jakebahas
12-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Passed by this joint yesterday and just as i was at the door, i ML stepped out to buy her lunch at the coffeeshop nearby. She was slim tall and quite chio and she gave me a nice warm smile. So i waited around for her to come back and i saw her name on the name tag. She saw me and smiled again. I then walked away to give her time to eat. After saw she eat finish (she outside the shop) and went back in then i go in and ask recep for her.

I just take the normal massage $50 for 1 hour. They didn't ask me to pay more for p massage or anything like that. So i went upstairs and massage start. Massage was quite good but no teasing during the massage (maybe cos i didn't buy the more expensive one). Halfway through the massage she tear away the disposable shorts and i commented that some other places i go the ML straightaway tear the shorts when massage starts. Then she said its cos they want to rape me....or want to be rape by me. So i just laugh laugh. After about 40mins turn over and she massage my tummy and slowly go down to groin there. I start to become 12 o'clock and turned and started to gentle caress her butt. After awhile ask me want to massage "there" so i say ok and she say $50. She start massaging and she allow full autoroam without resistance and without asking for top up to go under the top. After unload she still sit me up and give some final neck massage.

Name: Celine
Look: 7/10 - slightly taller than average, slender
Massage: 7/10 - good without being great
HJ include autoroam: 8/10 extra point for not being restrictive or asking for more money
Dmg: $100 nett
RTM: if i lived in AMK yes but i stay quite far away...

Sorry for this long long MR......

Please don't PM me for contact or location. Other bros have long long ago given hints. So until now long long already you should be able to guess.

Haha thanks for the location hint bro! I found a few of them on WeChat but haven't actually gone down to try cos not sure about massage skills etc. Now I see your FR seems like a good place to check out since relatively near my place. :)

gangsa
12-10-2018, 04:29 PM
My ml was yiyi. new and cute. Just 2 months in sg. She was surprised that I took up the bonus and not the kidney care. Thought it didn't take up means don't want bonus.
No teasing but she will let my hand brush her assets and thigh when she is massaging.guess may be different next time. Shouldn't take a long long time to locate once in the area.
Looks 8/10
Massage 5/10

desudesu
12-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Bro can please share location? Keen to try hehe. Thanks in advance =)

the_e_ones
12-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Haha thanks for the location hint bro! I found a few of them on WeChat but haven't actually gone down to try cos not sure about massage skills etc. Now I see your FR seems like a good place to check out since relatively near my place. :)

Bro jakebahas, upped you with my humble points!

Cheers and enjoy!

enzer88
13-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Hi bro care to share this nice place, thanknyou

expatChinese
14-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Seems like a lot of AMK Kakis here. Maybe we can do a amk TCSS session

enzer88
15-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Seems like a lot of AMK Kakis here. Maybe we can do a amk TCSS session

great idea!!! i will join in:)

FireB
15-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Hi bro

Please share the ctc

Thank you

mpfire
15-10-2018, 02:24 PM
When I see this Long MR I know which one TS is talking already.
I normally stick to the one I know when she is working at bugis area.. :D

NorthGuy
15-10-2018, 05:03 PM

Care to share which ML is that ?

G7frogporridge
15-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Avoid this Lady with the name of Ki Ki. Knn never take up the $68 P massage give me black face, asked me at least 3 times during the massage to upgrade to P massage. I just ignored her, no teasing also and towards the end asked if wanna release. She gave me a sign of 10 with her fingers I asked her what's that and she said $100 for HJ. Sibei money faced. I said no money then she ended my session 10 mins earlier asked me to bathe. Very pissed off by her laid back attitude also. I do not have any issue with the masseuse that TS recommend.

lufdd
16-10-2018, 06:04 AM
Avoid this Lady with the name of Ki Ki. Knn never take up the $68 P massage give me black face, asked me at least 3 times during the massage to upgrade to P massage. I just ignored her, no teasing also and towards the end asked if wanna release. She gave me a sign of 10 with her fingers I asked her what's that and she said $100 for HJ. Sibei money faced. I said no money then she ended my session 10 mins earlier asked me to bathe. Very pissed off by her laid back attitude also. I do not have any issue with the masseuse that TS recommend.

When did you look for Kiki?

G7frogporridge
16-10-2018, 08:10 AM
When did you look for Kiki?

2 weeks ago, are you her regular customer?

Bizsta
16-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Avoid this Lady with the name of Ki Ki. Knn never take up the $68 P massage give me black face, asked me at least 3 times during the massage to upgrade to P massage. I just ignored her, no teasing also and towards the end asked if wanna release. She gave me a sign of 10 with her fingers I asked her what's that and she said $100 for HJ. Sibei money faced. I said no money then she ended my session 10 mins earlier asked me to bathe. Very pissed off by her laid back attitude also. I do not have any issue with the masseuse that TS recommend.if they continue like this in time to come all up the lorry

freedom1984
16-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Bro.. share infor pls.. am staying at AMK too..

sibeinerd
17-10-2018, 12:05 AM

Is it the tall one ?:p

17-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Hi bro.. appreciate if can share place and ctc

Newsboy123
17-10-2018, 01:33 PM
if they continue like this in time to come all up the lorry

This place bad service, go at own risk

zeru0104
18-10-2018, 11:28 AM
2 long reviews, 2 different price 50 and 68, but same loc?

G7frogporridge
18-10-2018, 11:43 AM
This place bad service, go at own risk

Yes very bad service, all very greedy to earn big tips. I prefer another discreet one at another part of amk. Quite budget.

zeru0104
18-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Yes very bad service, all very greedy to earn big tips. I prefer another discreet one at another part of amk. Quite budget.

Can share your preferred one in amk?

lufdd
18-10-2018, 12:13 PM
2 long reviews, 2 different price 50 and 68, but same loc?

Same place. Different package

Avis
18-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Any bros tried Nico or coco?

G7frogporridge
18-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Any bros tried Nico or coco?

Don't bother, if you are willing to spend $168, entrance $68 and $100 Hj tips, then go ahead. Like many bros said go at your own risk.

arden1986
18-10-2018, 08:33 PM
I Tio once from Kiki, all I can said is everything come with a price. A rather high price. In the end, I stop going there as I think is really too ex. Haiz

newbiehigh
18-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Come across a ML previously located in condo. Came Sg a few times. Now location at amk blk 5** market area. Not the typical Long time ago and south side spa. More like those in town area. Jln B kind. Discreet enough.

Offer hj at first but upgrade bbbj 150 total. Think owner doesn’t allow bbbj but she do discreetly. Just her first day at this spa so no helmet. If not she will do fj.

Abt 28 yrs old big boobs. Bros looking for excellent massage can look away. If you looking for something more than hj, can take off clothes and autoroam upper lower in amk then this is for you.

Jakebahas
18-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Hi bros!

I see that there are varying experiences and opinions about this particular MP and it's taking quite long to come to a conclusion. I shall attempt to write a not so long FR just to weigh in on the matter.

I've gone to check this place out after contemplating for quite a long time since so many senior bros warned against it. I only finally decided to plunge head long into this "risk" because a particular ML's WeChat profile really appealed to me. She looks quite cute and is rather bubbly on her Moments sharing. Won't share her name though; spoils the fun of exploring and dropping hints right? ;)

Anyway, there was no choice in terms of pricing because the $50 was crossed out and the counter lady immediately asked for $68. I simply paid up and went upstairs. (Apologies to the senior bros who warned time and again against it though. Maybe I'm too noob and gullible.)

The session was relatively enjoyable. We chatted throughout and she was very direct in engaging in flirtatious dirty talk. But my Mandarin is really limited so even though I could roughly make out what she was trying to insinuate, I can't fully engage in the flirting. However, her positive and playful attitude helped keep the mood up and the conversation going.

The massage wasn't as fantastic as the other ML I wrote a FR for in the other thread, not hard and not skillful enough but still passable. After being down with the regular stuff, she asked me to turn around and she did JG for me, or at least that's what she said she's doing. Since I've not tried it before, I can't tell whether it's the real thing. I only know it hurt like hell, as if someone kicked me in the nuts. :eek:

Afterwards she popped the question for release (at standard rate) and I half-heartedly said yes because I've no idea if my lil bro can even get hard and long at all. The pain has caused it to shrink into a cocktail sausage. But her cheeky charm and teasing attitude helped ease the mood and it wasn't before long that the bratwurst was reborn and satisfied. (I'm sure you can tell I'm exaggerating about the size just for dramatic effect. :p) The room has an attached shower with hot water so I cleaned up, paid up and left. Whilst changing I even pointed out to her some parts of the bed and floor that needed cleaning up which she missed out.

Overall, I thought it was a relatively satisfactory experience and will consider going back to look for her since she's easy and nice to talk to. Here's my two Cents worth. Hope my FR is useful, and dO Click the button to up my points if you brOs like it. Thank you! :D

altec7
18-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Nice MR bro.

But I wonder why this place is being referred to as HC when it is like any normal spa :confused:

And given the money-faced attitude of most MLs there, I am pretty sure there are better joints elsewhere in and around the AMK vicinity.

Go there at your own risk :p

Jakebahas
19-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Nice MR bro.

But I wonder why this place is being referred to as HC when it is like any normal spa :confused:

And given the money-faced attitude of most MLs there, I am pretty sure there are better joints elsewhere in and around the AMK vicinity.

Go there at your own risk :p

What's the difference between FR and MR? :confused: I still haven't worked out all the acronyms in this forum please enlighten me. Thank you!

hellobag
19-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Hi bros!

I see that there are varying experiences and opinions about this particular MP and it's taking quite long to come to a conclusion. I shall attempt to write a not so long FR just to weigh in on the matter.

I've gone to check this place out after contemplating for quite a long time since so many senior bros warned against it. I only finally decided to plunge head long into this "risk" because a particular ML's WeChat profile really appealed to me. She looks quite cute and is rather bubbly on her Moments sharing. Won't share her name though; spoils the fun of exploring and dropping hints right? ;)

Anyway, there was no choice in terms of pricing because the $50 was crossed out and the counter lady immediately asked for $68. I simply paid up and went upstairs. (Apologies to the senior bros who warned time and again against it though. Maybe I'm too noob and gullible.)

The session was relatively enjoyable. We chatted throughout and she was very direct in engaging in flirtatious dirty talk. But my Mandarin is really limited so even though I could roughly make out what she was trying to insinuate, I can't fully engage in the flirting. However, her positive and playful attitude helped keep the mood up and the conversation going.

The massage wasn't as fantastic as the other ML I wrote a FR for in the other thread, not hard and not skillful enough but still passable. After being down with the regular stuff, she asked me to turn around and she did JG for me, or at least that's what she said she's doing. Since I've not tried it before, I can't tell whether it's the real thing. I only know it hurt like hell, as if someone kicked me in the nuts. :eek:

Afterwards she popped the question for release (at standard rate) and I half-heartedly said yes because I've no idea if my lil bro can even get hard and long at all. The pain has caused it to shrink into a cocktail sausage. But her cheeky charm and teasing attitude helped ease the mood and it wasn't before long that the bratwurst was reborn and satisfied. (I'm sure you can tell I'm exaggerating about the size just for dramatic effect. :p) The room has an attached shower with hot water so I cleaned up, paid up and left. Whilst changing I even pointed out to her some parts of the bed and floor that needed cleaning up which she missed out.

Overall, I thought it was a relatively satisfactory experience and will consider going back to look for her since she's easy and nice to talk to. Here's my two Cents worth. Hope my FR is useful, and dO Click the button to up my points if you brOs like it. Thank you! :D

Bro where is this?

NorthGuy
19-10-2018, 10:13 AM
What's the difference between FR and MR? :confused: I still haven't worked out all the acronyms in this forum please enlighten me. Thank you!

FR = Field Report
MR = Massage Report

nsr21
19-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Anyone know of this chixx spa in amk?

Can share info plsssss

Thanks

G7frogporridge
19-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Anyone know of this chixx spa in amk?

Can share info plsssss

Thanks

Chill Spa at AMK blk 574 is a clean Spa that offers $88 P massage. Even if you take up P massage, no GQ will be popped.

Avis
19-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Don't bother, if you are willing to spend $168, entrance $68 and $100 Hj tips, then go ahead. Like many bros said go at your own risk.

Wow this is exp. $100 hj

G7frogporridge
19-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Wow this is exp. $100 hj

If can't afford just PCC la. These PRC bitches also won't appreciate your money anyway. They will remit all your money to China.

Raveboy
19-10-2018, 04:02 PM
been to Chixx spa. pm me for info.

any other spa in amk to intro ?

siehsianz
19-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Come across a ML previously located in condo. Came Sg a few times. Now location at amk blk 5** market area. Not the typical Long time ago and south side spa. More like those in town area. Jln B kind. Discreet enough.

Offer hj at first but upgrade bbbj 150 total. Think owner doesn’t allow bbbj but she do discreetly. Just her first day at this spa so no helmet. If not she will do fj.

Abt 28 yrs old big boobs. Bros looking for excellent massage can look away. If you looking for something more than hj, can take off clothes and autoroam upper lower in amk then this is for you.

Care to share? PM-ed you.. TIA...

pursoft
20-10-2018, 04:15 AM
Just need to find. Do home work

Sealeopard
22-10-2018, 04:35 PM
Bro care to share ctc and loc~thnx in advance

schnaigong
06-11-2018, 10:41 AM
can share contact please

On the bed cant sleep, so try to test some luck see can get any lobang tru Wechat not.

Face- 7.7/10
Fair skin, PRC

Deallas
30-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Bro can share ctc please

bluebird84
30-11-2018, 05:51 PM
been to Chixx spa. pm me for info.

any other spa in amk to intro ?

Bro. Been to Chxxx spa before too. Clean joint.
What’s your info?:D

Zorro2Zero2
30-11-2018, 08:56 PM
wahhhhhh, didt know so many ppl is here.

hahaha, Actually almost every spa or HC or MP i went all got kangtao 1.

just look at the signage, the lady in the counter, or the small table outside the shop when they having the lunch or smoke break. U see U know.

Or, spend sometime on Wechat. u will be surprised how many this type of HC/MP at AMK area:D

julienj
30-11-2018, 10:32 PM
AMK MP many have GQs due to high competition...

Stupid80
02-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Totally agree. Amk area have a lot “happy” massage.

garne
14-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Any bros tried the joint at 2**C? Missed the masseur previously working there. Now no more Liao. Anybody got her contact please share.

someday
02-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Any bros tried the joint at 2**C? Missed the masseur previously working there. Now no more Liao. Anybody got her contact please share.

Which one? Several of them left recently.
Oh... XM? Sorry, she must have left more than 3 months ago.

hyperj
03-01-2019, 05:26 AM

which one? ZZ?

garne
04-01-2019, 09:36 PM
Which one? Several of them left recently.
Oh... XM? Sorry, she must have left more than 3 months ago.

I'm referring to XM. Any idea where she operates now? Manage to get her phone number (no longer in use). Forgot to get her wechat contact. Do PM me if y'all have please.

garne
04-01-2019, 09:38 PM
which one? ZZ?

I'm referring to XiaoMin or Minmin.

testoste
05-01-2019, 01:21 AM
Based on her last wechat post, she RTC & settled down

hyperj
10-01-2019, 01:08 AM

used to only go for ZZ. but anyone been there recently? How's the service there like now?

someday
10-01-2019, 06:24 PM
used to only go for ZZ. but anyone been there recently? How's the service there like now?

Think there are a couple of VBs working there?

RHRS
29-07-2019, 09:00 AM
Kindly share, please...I stay in amk too

RHRS
30-07-2019, 08:01 PM

Face- 7.7/10
Fair skin, PRC

Hi fren, can share with me this contact? Thanks

joyrider
31-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Good bros,

Pls share contact. thanks,

enzer88
03-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Hi bros,

Pls share contact. thanks,

andyho55
20-08-2019, 01:47 PM
I'm referring to XM. Any idea where she operates now? Manage to get her phone number (no longer in use). Forgot to get her wechat contact. Do PM me if y'all have please.
They have new gals, you can try it

FuRz
21-08-2019, 10:02 PM
Bro please share ctc and loc thanks

frivolous325
22-08-2019, 01:22 AM
Please share contact

mizuki_yona
23-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Share contact pls! Thx!

CherryBoy
23-08-2019, 09:03 AM
They have new gals, you can try it

hi bro can share,thank

Tiko1141
23-08-2019, 01:00 PM
Any bro can share amk lobang

punkxyz
23-08-2019, 09:40 PM
pls share contact

YaohanBest
23-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Seems like a nice place, can share contact bro? thanks in advance :)

jameschong1
02-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Seems like a nice place, can share contact bro? thanks in advance :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Coco Gong Zhi Yan from Long Long & Win Spa at Ang Mo Kio -
real reason she go back china?
because she pregnant by boyfriend here. she no choice lang lang go back china for operation.
anyway she coming back 3 Sep as her eat soft rice hubby very angry,ask her come back here earn big money.
tell people she divorce ask for $10k here & there but all bluff as she send money back to her lao gong

new work place : yishun
sponsor- her bf in amk
new name : change Coco name to new name
her china tel : 1563771226961
anyway her xiao-yi Eva still working at Win Spa, v popular now.
together with Ruby and Anna, many Coco's customers now become their supporter