PDA

View Full Version : Life in a Start-up

ballzz
31-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Hi guys, just thought I will try my hand at sharing a few stories I had over the years. Been a lurker at this forum since my NS days and always enjoyed stories shared by various bros here. Im currently serving out my gardening leave and preparing to get married, so I have been reminiscing about my past and decided a good way to leave all that behind before marriage is to pen it down here in the forum.

This story took place 2 years ago it all started while I was comfortably working at my old job in the bank, lets call it CS bank when I received a call from a headhunter asking if I was interested to head to join the corporate finance team in a global start up within the ride hailing industry (NOT GREEN). The pay wasn't exactly a big jump from what I was making but I didn't mind the challenge and decided to try it out since I was relatively young at that point. The role would require me to travel half the time and I was quite excited to do that instead of being desk bound.

I tendered my resignation and proceeded to serve out my notice at CS, I was to start my new role on 1st Sept 2016.

The New Start
I stepped off the train at Tanjong Pagar and realised it was still only 835, plenty of time before I was due in office. Decided to grab a coffee and a smoke before heading up to the office. its been a while since I felt so free and relaxed and I was just taking in the view of all the OLs around me. This was when a girl in a white dress caught my eye, she was incredibly fair with jet black hair, she barely had any make up on but yet still had a rosy tint of red in her cheeks. her eyes were sharp and piercing and she had a real RBF. She was just standing around talking to man by the smoking point. She caught me looking in her direction a few times and gave me a weird look. Im not easily shy and just continued to stare in her direction admiring her natural beauty. Just as I was about to stub out my cigarette, she suddenly walked up towards me and announced loudly, "your fly is not zipped", with that, she just walked off with her friend.

Fuck..That means I was walking about all morning with my fly open, what a great first day. I muttered a meek thanks and retreated with my tail between my legs. What a great start to my morning.

I got to the office and quickly got settled in, was introduced by the HR to my team and took a quick walk around the office. One immediate thing I noticed is that all the girls seemed a lot younger that the girls at my old bank, perhaps it was all in the mind, but they certainly seemed to dress sexier, shorter skirts and they were certainly more bubbly and fresh.

I couldn't take it and headed to the bathroom to wank and I was so horny from seeing all these fresh nubile chicks in front of me.

ballzz
31-08-2018, 11:13 AM
My boss arranged for lunch with me and told me she would be bringing 2 other heads of different departments along with her.

An introduction to my boss,
Name: Shirley, 35++?, status unclear. She was wearing a simple black dress with slit vents by the waist to show off her figure, I could see her white bra strap whenever she moved her arms, she had a short pixie bob haircut with solid Cs

So far, so good, lunch with 3 girls on my first day, location was at a Japanese restaurant along Robinson road, Shirley was already there with VP of Sales when I got there. Lets introduce Tania, she's 25, Malay mixed Chinese blood and graduated SMU and been working with them since graduationshe came across as extremely confident with a go-getter attitude. Shirley informed me that the other girl Becca is late and we should start first.

We ordered and proceeded to chat, I got a very good insight on the company culture and was very impressed with the level of intensity at which they operate in, it seemed like everyone is willing to live and breathe work and failure is not an issue.

I told them I would pay for lunch since I was new and went to settle the bill, when I got back to my seat, I saw a girl in white in my seat and thought that must the Becca, the girl who is late.

Shirley saw me walk back and proceeded to introduce me, "Becca, this is ballzz, he's going to be leading the corporate finance team for SEA and will be liasing with Tania and you regularly for updates."

Becca gave me a warm grin and shook my hand, her hands were petite and soft with such a gentle touch, I couldn't help but get a mini errection when I came into contact with her. She just gave a cheeky glance to me and mentioned to Shirley that we bumped into each other earlier this morning. I looked down instinctively to my crotch and noticed I was getting hard looking at Becca, she noticed my trying to shift my bulge.

I went out for coffee with Tania and Becca after lunch and got to know the two of them better, they work pretty well together in a team.

Becca’s Intro
She's 28, graduated from the UK like me, our stay in the UK overlapped each other and we had plenty of common friends but we never crossed paths. She was also a new hire in this firm. Previously a consultant from Mckinsey, she was poached over to join the product development team. She's engaged to her Fiancé who works in a bank, that was the guy I saw earlier this morning. A tinge of sadness overcame me when I found out she was already engaged.

Work consumed me over the next 2 months and Shirley was giving me KPI after KPI and it felt like work would never end. I even doubted myself over this move and wondered if I just made the big mistake.

Little did I know this would turn out to be one of the best decisions I made and where I met my future wife :)

Let me know guys if I should continue this? Up my points if you wish for me to pen down my stories

hangzhou
31-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Yes, pls cont and stay camping here.

diputs1269
31-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Good start, please continue.

andythai
31-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Interesting bro, pls continue

fion.18
31-08-2018, 03:57 PM
wow! i’m camping for more.

Noisybot
31-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Upz veteran 2006

ballzz
31-08-2018, 04:50 PM
I was soon tasked with writing up a report on the existing business units and I had to spend 2 weeks offsite at the local driver recruitment centre in the east. I was introduced to Joan who would be in charge of showing me around and serving my every need while I was posted there.

Joan was a young girl of 20, fresh out of poly with a youthful persona around her. She was always dressed conservatively, in jeans and a black polo and her hair tied up. She had the ultimate girl next door look and you just could not look at her and not smile
She was working with the company for about 1 year and currently doing an admin role cum receptionist at the office. Sometimes I think she was hired to seduce or sweet-talk the drivers when they signed up.

Joan spent the entire week showing me around and walking me through the operations, I was impressed with her knowledge of the industry, something rare among the entry level staff. She even followed me down when I wanted to interview drivers or go to offsite locations to view the amount of cars not rented out. I found her exuberance endearing when she kept trying to give me tips on how to improve the business operations.

At the end of the week, we were having coffee at one of the nearby coffeeshops when she suddenly asked me I had a girlfriend. I was slightly taken aback and wondered why she would ask such a personal question as our relationship had been strictly professional.

Me: Nah, Im too busy and I can’t seem to commit to one girl, I think its best I stay single for now

Joan: haha, too bad. I was going to introduce you to my god sister actually, she’s 28 and not married yet. She’s really hot you know.

Me: let me think about it, I wouldn’t want you to kill me when I break her heart. hahaha.

We casually chit chatted about stuff when I decided to be more bold and ask her why she was dressed so conservatively.

Me: Eh, why are you always in such dull clothes, jeans and polo, you are a young girl, good figure, why arent you dressing up more?

Joan’s cheek became flushed and she giggled.

Joan: You think I have a good figure? How do you know? Checking me out ah? Hahaha

Me: Yea la yea la, I checked out ur jiggly butt.

Joan slaps me on my arm and calls me an idiot.

Joan: My ass is not jiggly ok, its tight and firm!

Joan: I used to dress up more, however I had a very bad experience when one driver whom I signed up started stalking me and sending me photos of me walking back at night. I already notified the senior management but they didn’t do anything. Meanwhile, I just try to dress more simply to attract less attention.
When I go out with my girlfriends, I will wear nicer clothes.

Hehe.
Too bad you won’t get to see me in a dress, I look pretty cute.

Me: So what must I do to see you in a dress??

Joan stuck her tongue out and laughed: Hmmm.. Don’t know :p

With that, we went back to the office to finish up some work.

ballzz
31-08-2018, 04:51 PM
That Friday evening, I received an invitation from LinkedIn to connect from Joan and decided to do some digging on her FB and Instagram. Her social media is what you expect from a 20yo, lotsa of photos of her and friends at cafes or clubs. I had to admit, she looked pretty good in a dress
I noticed she posted a recent photo of her in a bareback dress at a cafe with some friends , she wore a bra and it sort of ruined the look of the dress.

I decided to msg her to poke fun at her

Me: Looks like what you said is true, you do look pretty good in a dress, I don’t like the look of the bra strap though
Joan: HAHAHA, I told you! Then what, go braless ah?
Me: That sounds like a plan.
Me: What are your plans tonight?
Joan: Nothing, my friends wanted to head to Bang Bang but I decided to save money and stay home
Me: Girls need to pay at the club meh? I thought hot girls always get free drinks?
Joan: Nahh, Im wary of such guys
Me: I see
Joan: What about yourself? No dates today?
Me: Nahh, I just wanna sleep in and watch Netflix

Joan didn’t reply me that night and next morning I woke up to a msg from her

Joan: How was your Netflix and chill ytd
Me: Well, there wasn’t anyone to chill with, just so so I guess.
Joan: I see, well enjoy your sat! Im gonna head out shopping, payday is here and time to buy dresses!
Me: You can send me selfies of your purchases and I will let you know if its nice
Joan: See how :p

Joan actually sent me updates of her purchases that afternoon including some sexy poses with her girlfriends , I took it one step further and even rated her among her friends and this only started her and her friends posing in more photos and sending it over to me to rate. The last straw was when she sent over a photo of her and two other friends trying on Bikinis, I decided tried my luck

Me: I think its not clear enough, perhaps you guys need to come over and model it by my pool
Joan: You wish! you have a pool?
Me: Yea, my condo unit has a private pool. You girls wanna come over and chill? I can order some food in and we can all Netflix :p
Joan: Sure! You don’t mind my friends? We are very noisy and crazy when we are together.

Me: Np at all

ballzz
31-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Pool Party

Joan kept her word and little over an hour later, she arrived with 2 friends Ying and Alice.
Ying was a final year SMU student studying finance and business and Alice was training to be a teacher at NIE. I learnt that Joan, Ying & Alice were all primary school and secondary classmates at CHIJ and best friends ever since. Ying was tall, about 177cm, deep tanned and lean leg muscles suggested she’s an athlete of sorts. Turns out she is in the national netball team and Alice was shorter with a more baba physique but blessed with a large chest

My parents have moved overseas and I currently stay alone in ground floor unit with private pool around Farrer area, I gave them access to the guest room and off they went to change, 10 mins later , they all surfaced and boy what a sight to behold.
Joan was a white strapless bikini and blue denim shorts, Ying was a red matching red bikini and Alice was a flowery bikini top, her boobs till today was the largest I have ever seen. I later learnt that she was a natural E cup, not bad for a 20 year old girl. Joan and Ying both her solid Bs but paled in comparison to Alice.

The girls started taking their insta photos and posing and I was suddenly tasked with being the “Instagram bf”
We spent the late afternoon frolicking in the pool I had to adjust my errection a few times before it became obvious, Alice and Ying kept badgering me on how I met Joan and were curious to know if we were dating. I told them that we were just colleagues and friends. Music, booze and lotsa casual flirting occured that evening, after shots and shots of jagerbombs and beers for the girls to drink., everyone was pretty high and we all proceeded to the living room to play some drinking game.

The girls suddenly asked me a Shoot Shag Marry scenario between the 3 of them. (If any bros does not know this game, its basically 3 choices, you have to shoot one of the, shag one of them and marry of them).
It was a tough one and I didn’t want to hurt any of their feelings so I just jokingly said “Why can’t I shag all 3 of you”

There was an awkward silence and the girls started giggling and going back to checking their Instagrams shyly.

It was soon midnight and Ying’s bf came to pick her up, leaving Alice and Joan at my place, I offered to send them back home since I wasn’t that tipsy. Alice stayed nearby and Joan in Toa Payoh, I dripped Alice off and she gave me a big peck on the cheer before giggling and running off.

We reached the void deck of Joan’s home and I walked her up to her house when she realised she left her phone. I went back to my car and checked the passenger seat but could not find it, I noticed a g string on the floor of the passenger seat seat and it was soaking wet. It smelled like pussy and I wondered what Joan was thinking on the drive back.

I went back up to tell Joan I can’t find her phone and offered to go home to collect it for her, she offered to accompany me and we headed back. My mind was totally on the wet g string and wondering if Joan is currently commando.

We finally got the phone found and crashed on the couch just chatting, all tired out from the day, as Joan went to the bath room, I noticed another wet stain on my couch. Looks like Joan wasn’t wearing any panties under the skirt of hers after all.

I made one more drink for her and waited for her. After 10 mins, there was still no sign of her and I decided to go check on her. I knocked on the door of the my room and there was no answer, I pushed it open I saw Joan dozed off lying on my bed. I thought there goes my chance, I was incredibly horny but I wasn’t gonna get accused of rape for fucking an unconscious girl. I just covered her with the blanket, she snuggled blissfully into the blanket and pulled me in to lie down beside her

Joan and I inched closer to each other throughout the night, at one stage we were in the spooning position and I am sure she must have felt my raging hard on poke into her butt a few times. At one stage, she used her thighs to kiap my leg and I swore I felt some wetness, I tried to rub her with my leg and I could hear some muffled moans from her. Joan’s tiny hands reached out and grabbed my manhood and I knew it was game on! :)

Highbury2004
31-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Nice start bro, hope to read more.

CheeseMouse
31-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Great start to a story, please keep going...

BMW69
01-09-2018, 01:07 AM
I like this! Great start!

i^Xi0n
01-09-2018, 06:44 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

unsung80
01-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Good one! Hope this fantastic story won't go MIA

Cash8877
01-09-2018, 07:07 AM
really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.

wildmank
01-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Nice story, please continue!

ballzz
01-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Her dainty lil hands started to slowly stroke me and I proceeded to nestle my head in her neck, giving her light kisses on her neck, giving soft gentle licks on her ear lobes. My left hand went under her top to grab her left boob and my right hand went south in search of the moist damp cave I so deeply craved. Her pussy was waxed smooth and the surrounding 2 inch radius around her love hole was wet and sticky with her juice, I gently flicked her clitoris and poked my middle finger in. She shuddered and her whole body spasmed accompanied by a loud moan. Her hands moved away from my manhood and she pull my on top of her, telling me in a firm yet soft tone.

“ I want you..”

We entered into an aggressive tongue fight and I pulled off her top. She tore off my shorts and ripped my boxers in the process like a beast on heat. I pushed her head down but she shook her head, undeterred, I got up and positioned her lying face up and her head at the edge of the bed. I started tea bagging my balls in her face and she proceeded to carefully suck each ball with gentle twirls of her tongue in between.

I was rock solid by then and I decided to position my penis directly at the entrance of her mouth, I bent over to give her clit a few hard licks and she gasped and opened her mouth wide. With that, I stuffed the entire length of my shaft, all 5.82 inches of my glorious manhood right into her mouth till I could feel the tip touch her tonsils. She started gagging and slapping my butt to push me off. I retreated slightly to give her some breathing room, and once she got some air in her I pushed it all the way in again. I wasn’t gonna let her go so easily after teasing me the entire day.

I proceeded to deep mouth fuck her while gently pinching her nipples and simulated me constantly searching for a new radio station to listen too. Worried that I was fucking her face too roughly, I bent over once again and started licking her clit and transferring the juice from the entrance of her love hole to the clit. With every lick I took, she moaned uncontrollably and I felt the build up in my balls coming. This was it, I was gonna cum balls deep in Joan’s mouth and because I had her pinned down, there was nothing she could do about it.

I told her I was about to cum and she frantically tried to push me off, I continued licking her clit and she was in a state of confusion, one that wanted me off her to avoid getting CIM and one that just wanted me to continue licking her love case.

Jerkk… jerk.. jerk. I could feel myself unloading my waves of seed into her tiny little mouth, there was so much cum some started spilling out by the side of her mouth. She was a good sport and did not struggle, after releasing her, I asked her to open her mouth to show me and I must have had half of cup of jizz unloaded into her mouth.

ballzz
01-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Joan got up and gestured for a bin so she could spit it out, I giggled and asked her to swallow it. She started stomping her feet like a lil girl and demanded for a place to spit the cum out. I pointed to the waste paper basket at my corner of my bed. Suddenly, Joan lunged towards me and started to French me..

Cough! Cough! Cough!

I had a gag reflex when I tasted my cum and it was my turn to rush to spit It out. I hurried to the toilet and rinsed and gargled my mouth with listening to get the taste out.

Kudos to girls who can take it in the mouth, they are really something special.

Jane happily skipped into the bathroom and started giggling at my reaction. It was there in the dimmed light I realised what a tight body she has, 1.68 in height, she had perky B cuppers, a taut waistline with abs to put my body to shame. Her ass sat high up without the need for heels and it was evident this girl worked out plenty to keep her body in this shape. I subsequently found out Joan was a dancer in poly and she went for plenty of spin classes and crossfit classes.

She looked at my shyly and said no-one has been that rough with her before, she didn’t know she would like such rough stuff until I did it on her. It gave her a feeling she never experienced before and that just turns her on even more.
I gently smacked her ass and pulled her into my rain shower, telling her we should wash up before the real action begins. Joan looked surprised and her eyes widened when she saw that I was still rock solid. Her ex could only do 1 shot daily and she thought thats what normal guys do.

Me: Im not normal, I’m gonna fuck you till you walk funny

I gently soaped her body, paying special attention to lather her boobs and soap and scrubbing them with my loofah scrub, my fingers spread her pussy lips and I stuck one finger into check if she was still wet, there was no resistance but I felt a snug suction holding my finger in. She moaned as I entered one more finger and I decided to repay the favour. I had her sit down my the ledge of my shower and opened her legs wide, I got down and started drawing imaginary barney dinosaur shapes on her clit. Every once in a while, I made her to transfer her juice to her clit to ensure she did not get any friction burn. Sensing she was near, I stuck another finger up her ass and she shrieked and jumped up. I told her sternly to sit back down and intensified my licks, just as she was about to cum, I stuck my finger in and was reward with a short gust of clear liquid hitting me in the face. I looked at her pussy and it was indeed throbbing like a heart beat.

FireDragon
01-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Awesome story TS, support for more! :D

ballzz
01-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Joan collapsed into my arms and I took special care to dry her and carry her to the bed, i went on top of her again to gesture her to blow me again, this time at her own pace. Her BJ was pretty normal, slightly rough with some teeth causing my to shudder at times. I guess she was still pretty new at this and she told me she only ever gave 2 guys a BJ, her ex and another guy she briefly dated for a while. I laughed and told her I would slowly guide her to become a blowjob queen and she gently smacked my butt.

I took a blindfold from a side table and put that over Joan, using spare shoelaces, I proceeded to tie her arms behind her back. After this was complete, I had Joan in a kneeling position with her arms behind her back, I inched my member into her mouth and told her in order to give good head, she would first have to suck me off without the use of her hands.

I used my cock head to gently slap her cheeks and she stretched her tongue out trying to lick it, I slowly inserted it into her mouth and she started sucking me off earnestly, I pulled her head in to get her to deep throat me agin and she gamely took me on. This girl was looking like she really had the potential to be a blowjob queen.
She eventually moved down to my balls and paid careful attention to each nut, sucking and juggling them in her mouth. I was rock hard by now and all I wanted to do was plunge myself into her warm dark hole for some comfort.

I untied her arms and picked her and and threw her on the bed, with the blindfold still on, I started tracing my tongues around her inner thighs and could see the glistening moist pussy just waiting for me to ravage. I capped myself and proceed to fit the tip of my dickhead at the entrance and asked her

“Inch by inch or do I plunge it in”

Joan stuck out her tongue and said: You said you were gonna fuck me hard didn’t you

With that, I plunged myself into her cave and was met with a huge shriek in only what I can describe as 80% pleasure, ecstasy and 20% pain. To describe this girl as tight would not do her justice, while well lubricated, her pussy gave my cock a very snug feel with a hint of suction, similar to a vacuum .It wasn’t easy to pull myself out to thrust it back in again. I started thrusting her hard in missionary position and Joan’s moans began to match my thrusts, with every thrust, hard or soft, her moans mirrored that. I pounded her pretty little pussy for a good 2 minutes before she requested for me to remove her blindfold.

ballzz
01-09-2018, 09:11 PM
I took off her blindfold and motioned for her to ride me, she lowered herself into my and shuddered with delight.
I am not blessed with the longest of penises, however, I do have a reasonably thick girth, perhaps due to the fact that I was slightly chubby as a kid. I guess all those TAF club punishments are finally paying dividends. She rode me cowgirl and started to get into the rhythm of things, I could sense her getting close to her next orgasm and her cheeks started becoming more flushed again.

She spasmed uncontrollably again and I knew that she had just cum, she gave a tiny whimper and asked

Joan: Are you going to cum, I’m really really sensitive down there
Me: hahaha, no we are just getting started, I hope you prepare for a long night ahead
Joan: nooo, please. I want a break.

I ignored her pleas and started thrusting upwards into her, a favourite position of mine which I feel can always make the girl cum.

OHHHH MY GOD!! FUCK!!

THIS….

ERRH.. ERGHHHH.. ERGHHH

FEELS SO

ERGHHHH.. ERGHHH

Good..

Joan had summed again and was trembling in my arms.

I decided to give her a break and gently removed myself from her love hole.

We walked to the balcony to take a smoke

Joan: That was really good, I don’t think anyone made me cum like this before, I can’t decide which I like better, with you in me or you licking me.

I smiled and laught

Joan: I can’t feel my legs, they are really jellyfish now.

Me: Get ready for more, I still have not cummed yet (gesturing to my still rock hard penis with the condom still intact)

Joan started playing with my dickhead and fiddling with it like a gear stick, she started tickling my balls and blowing soft kisses into my ear. I started to caress and grope her boobs and she squirmed away, saying that she was still very sensitive. I gently hinted that I didn’t mind another blowjow since I have not cummed yet. Joan got to her knees looked up at me with her doe like eyes

“Only if you face fuck me like earlier”

This was the perfect nympho in bed, it was just too bad I was a good zodiac cycle older than her, if not this would be the ideal girlfriend I wanted when I was a 21 year old.

I proceeded to fuck her face on my balcony, the blind were lowered down so if anybody were to be looking over, all they would see were 2 sets of legs , one knelt down and one standing facing each other, with the silhouettes of our bodies projected onto the screen of the blinds, it would not take a genius to figure out what we were doing.

Heck, I didn’t care, it was 3 am and I just wanted to blast my seed into this SYT’s mouth, if someone complains, so be it.

I told Joan I wanted her to swallow it this time and she just gave me a disgusted face. I decided I would make her swallow it this time. As I got closer, I started thrusting my hips at full speed into her face I wondered how I didn’t break her cute little nose. I told her I was about to cum and I pulled her head towards my crotch and held it firmly there, jets and jets of cum squirted right down her throat and I still did not release her from my grip. She started pinching my butt but I just told her firmly to swallow it.

Dejected and defeated, she knew she had no choice and I only released her head after I heard her swallow it.

Me: That was revenge for earlier when you kissed me with cum in your mouth haha.
Joan gave me a playful smack on my butt and said
Joan: it actually didn’t taste so bad, I could get used to it.

We took a quick shower and collapsed into bed. Joan snuggled up to me whilst grabbing my dick and we dozed off to sleep.

wildmank
02-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Nice update, thanks for putting this together. Pls continue :)

juzz
02-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Very nice TS. Uppz you!

BK4ever
02-09-2018, 06:52 AM
really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.

madpig88
02-09-2018, 06:54 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

JustANewbie
02-09-2018, 08:13 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

unsung80
02-09-2018, 09:01 AM
What a great fuck for Joan. Good job TS

Informer
02-09-2018, 03:03 PM
nice story TS, hope you will share more.

awpakawp
02-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Fantastic story

ballzz
02-09-2018, 05:03 PM
I woke up the next morning with Joan sucking me off whilst fingering herself, it seems that I have managed to unlock a beast within her. I pretended to sleep to see how long she would keep this up, just enjoying my morning head from this syt . Joan seemed to get bored after a while and started playing with my balls trying to wake me up, I did not budge and I then felt Joan lower herself onto me. I opened my eyes instantly as I wasn’t wearing protection and was greeted by a grinning Joan.

Joan: I already put on the condom silly, I knew you were pretending to sleep
Me: haha, when did you do it, I didn’t feel anything at all
Joan: I have some secret moves too you know.

Joan started riding me like a bitch on heat and we entered into a passionate tongue fight. She motioned for me to doggy her and I gladly obliged, roughly fucking her till she came and collapsed face first into the bed.

I was actually pretty sore from the previous night and elected not to cum. I laid down beside Joan and asked her if she would like to go some breakfast and I could send her home after.

Joan: Thinking of getting rid of me so fast? Was this just a fling to you?

I was slightly taken aback by her frankness but truth is I just wanted to be alone and not have to accommodate anybody that day.

Me: No la, Im hungry and I don’t know what plans you have today too. We could hang here if you like, ( I sheepishly lied and avoided her question)

Joan just walked into the shower and didn’t say anything.

We got dressed and went to Holland village hawker centre and had the famous Bee Hoon.

It was then Joan asked

Joan: how come you don’t have a girlfriend, aren’t you supposed to be settling down.
Me: I dont think I have time for a girlfriend, I do work long hours and my exes always seemed to complain I don’t spend enough time with them.
Me: Enough about me, what about yourself?
Joan: Nah, I had an ex since poly days but I dumped him after he cheated on me. Since then, I only dated one other guy but he had a gf. I stopped after I found that out.
Joan: I am just going to focus on my work and career first.
Me: Actually, you are pretty knowledgeable in your work, why are you just doing a receptionist job ?
Joan: I played a lot during poly days and I don’t have the best of grades.
Me: I might be able to help, I can recommend you for a business analyst role if you like.

Joan widened her eyes in delight
Joan: really!? Thank you so much
She gave me a peck on my cheek.

Throughout the rest of our time together, she clung on to me like she was my girlfriend, even giving me a giant snog when I sent her home later that afternoon.

I was afraid of leading her on and decided that I would have to draw certain boundaries the next time we meet less I end up in a relationship that I did not want.

Joan and I eventually drifted apart after she realised I wasn’t looking for a relationship, we continued to meet on a monthly basis for some sex but it stopped when she got attached with someone else. I managed to help her get a role as a business analyst and last I heard, she rose up pretty quickly and was now managing a team of 8. I was happy I could help this cute lass.

This concludes the chapter on Joan and we move next to Samm, a product manager who I managed to up whilst on our biz trips

ballzz
02-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Trip to PHP-

While SG was regarded as the HQ, the decision makers were all based in Philippines and Shirley had to travel up monthly to to attend meetings with my regional heads. There was one meeting Shirley could not attend and she sent me to attend in her absence. I wasn’t exactly keen to head up to PHP due to the chaotic traffic in Manilla but I begrudgingly accepted it and packed my bags. Shirley informed me that I were to be flying up with one of the Project Managers and I would be expected to follow her lead due to her experience in this region.

Great, not only am I going to a shithole of a country to answer to fucking angmoh bosses who don’t understand any of the local culture, I would also have to let this young girl take charge of this project. I googled this project manager and stalked her linkedin, wondering what she had that I did not. I was pleasantly surprised at her credentials, she was formerly a real estate management officer at a local food brand and poached over to source for new facilities to support our companies aggressive expansion. Because we were not connected, I couldn’t see her photo.
Must be some fatty, thats why she doesn’t put her photo on the public domain.

I chided myself internally and reminded myself not to judge others, did some last minute checks and took and luggage and called my Uber

I reached the airport and strolled through immigration, popped into duty free to buy ciggs and some wine expecting myself to have some alone time in the hotel room. I wandered around the duty free shops and decided to treat myself to a pair of Headphones since I was still using the standard apple ones.

Whilst walking to the gate, I was fiddling with my purchase and I couldn’t seem to get it to work. I was resigned to using my shitty apple earphones for the plane ride. I settled into my seat, 29C, specially requested aisle seat with extra leg room was about to catch 40 winks when I felt a bag drop on my lap.

Crack!, my brand new headphones I was holding in my hand snapped at the end and I was not left with 2 pieces instead of a solid U shape loop.

SORRY! Omg I’m so sorry.

A cute voice frantically apologised to me, I did not even have the heart to get angry upon hearing that angelic voice of hers apologising. I saw this girl in jeans with fitting blouse with a cap bending over to apologise to me.

Me: Its alright , I couldn’t get it to work anyways.
Girl: No, I will pay for it.

Aware that this commotion was holding up the plane, the girl told me she would find me later in flight and I shrugged her off, telling her it was really fine.

ballzz
02-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Ding.. “you can now remove your seatbelt and use the onboard lavatories.” Came the PA announcement

Within seconds of this message playing, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw the same girl beside me.

Girl: Is that seat taken?
Me: nope, feel free to join me.
I moved in towards the window expecting the girl to take the aisle seat and leave a seat between us but she hopped onto the middle seat.
Girl: I am so sorry about the headphones, let me buy you another pair.
Me: its fine, don’t worry about it, they weren’t expensive.
Girl: really? I insist, I am Samm btw,
Me: Nice to meet you, so what brings you to Manilla on a Thursday afternoon.
Girl: just stuff , I travel around SEA quite often.
Me: Nice, I just gave her the one word reply 

I was actually quite grumpy due to a lack of sleep and the fact that my work arrangements were not going as plan,

I took out my laptop and I heard a gasp!

Samm; Oh you are from U**r ? Me too! Which department are you from??

I was surprised at the coincidence and told her I belonged to the corporate finance team and this was my first trip out.

Samm: Are you B by any chance? I was told I would be travelling up with B from the corp finance dept.

Me: Yea, thats me. What are the chances.

That meant no sleep for me on the entire plane ride back and Samm was extremely chatty and refused to shut up the whole journey.

Quick intro about Samm, she was skinny and lean, with small A coppers and a slim butt. The kind of girl that wouldn’t be fat even at age 50. Blessed with a sweet face, she can come across as quite GND and certainly not as an OL.
She had a toofy grin I found cute but all in all I would rate her 7810, someone very fuckable indeed.

We landed 20 mins ahead of schedule and breezed through immigration. I was happy as we could quickly grab a cab and head to the airport missing the rush hour traffic. To my dismay, Samm checked in her bags and we would have to wait for her bags to come out the carousel.

#business travel fail.. In all my years going on work trips, I never checked in my bags as speed in and out of the airport was always important to me but I guess girls are different.

By the time we got the bags, the projected journey time on our app was 3hours and 20 mins. We booked at Uberblack for comfort and our car arrived in 25 mins.

3 hours later, I knew alot about Samm as she refused to keep quiet in our car. I found out she came from an IJ school, from a local poly and has been working in property management since graduation, she was poached over and for reasons similar to mine, craved the chance to work in a fast growing company with decent culture.

No mention about a bf but I did see a ring on her finger, I guess she was either already married or engaged.

We got our rooms sorted at the hotel and we were adjacent to each other, I was slightly unhappy at this arrangement which meant that I would not be able to do anything naughty without Samm hearing. Looks like I was to be on my best behaviour less rumours start at the office.

JiojioAmani
02-09-2018, 05:07 PM
very nice story TS, thanks :)

KnowItAll
03-09-2018, 06:56 AM
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

sponge05
03-09-2018, 07:04 AM
great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.

xiaocheng
03-09-2018, 02:47 PM
nice written TS, hope to hear more from you.

ballzz
04-09-2018, 01:42 AM
“Hi Sir, this is your 530 wake up call”

Fuck, It felt like I only slept 20 mins . I dragged myself out of the bed and jumped into the shower, it was a new resolution of mine to work out whenever I travelled, this allowed me to indulge in anything I wanted to eat without growing sideways.

I hit the weights and just finished soaking in the Sauna I saw a familiar face enter.
The big boss of SEA, Koepka, an absolutely giant of a man, he was the one everyone feared. Rose through the ranks of a large private bank, he was ruthless with a military-like work ethic, this was a man who conquers mountains like Everest to challenge himself.

Morning B, I hope you slept well. We have a long day ahead, lets grab dinner tonight, I will show you how much pussy there is in this town.

Oh. Did I mention, he was also a total horndog who fucked everything that moved. It was well known in the office he was a serial sexual predator.

Me; Sure Koepka, looking forward to it.
Me: See you at breakfast, Im gonna head back to my room to get ready.

Koepka Before you go, what do you know about the chick you travelled in with? Whats her deal? Is she single? She looks pretty hot.

I shrugged and just said “we barely spoke over the way here, let you know if I find out more”

I got back to the room and took a quick rinse before heading down to breakfast.

Samm was already down and engrossed with her laptop, a plate of food with waffles stacked with bacon, eggs and sausages laid untouched as she continued fiddling with the presentation. She looked different in work clothes, A black dress that was tight enough to show her figure but not scream I’m slutty, she matched it with black heels and her hair was nicely bunned up giving her an OL look.

She barely acknowledged me and just pushed open a chair at her table motioning for me to sit.

Samm: Here, make sure you know these numbers and locations by hard. They will definitely ask us in the meeting later and I don’t want you to look like a fool

Samm pushed the laptop over to me and her immediate attention went to her food. Mouthfuls and mouthfuls of food were consumed and I was wondering how that small frame could take in so much food.

I stared with my eyes wide open at her and she snapped her fingers at me and told me to stop looking as I was making her self conscious

Samm: I didn’t have dinner ok. Unlike you. I noticed you ordered room service yesterday.

Me: yea, I was so hungry and the plane food was really horrible.

I focused on her slides and was amazed at the level of attention she put in her work. Not only did she know the landscape of the property scene well, she could even cross reference the locations of prospective offices to the relative density of low income households who could be our potential drivers.

As I closed the file, I noticed an icon within her documents labeled lingerie.. I made a mental note to find out more next time.
==================================

Am away in Bintan for golf so I should have some time to write down my stories to be posted tmr :)

meijipcc
04-09-2018, 06:25 AM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

basfreak
04-09-2018, 06:34 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.

MichaelVanrick
04-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Very nice story. Like!!

AnchorBolt
04-09-2018, 11:18 AM
Support & camping here ;)

prcmm
04-09-2018, 11:20 AM
TS is a fantastic story writer. Pls continue.

beyonces
04-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Do keep your story coming.

curiousSG
05-09-2018, 07:26 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

koebshaq0_0
05-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Nice story. I love the style of writing. Keep up the good work.

typhoon10
05-09-2018, 12:01 PM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

ballzz
05-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Sorry for the delay, been away with shitty internet last 2 days.
Had some fun with the future wife in Bintan, golf course was empty and managed to get a blowjob while driving on the course, teased her a little and managed to sneak in a quickie at the empty halfway house. Old ang moh uncle happened to drive up as we exited the toilet and gave me a cheeky wink.

Cont..
As I closed the file, I noticed an icon within her documents labeled lingerie.. I made a mental note to find out more next time.

The presentation went well, with Samm giving a clear outline of our companies expansion plans within the region and the number of offices and facilities we planned to open over the next 5 years. I, as the supporting act ran through the budgeting analysis and gave a forecast on how much funds were needed along with the key metrics we would have to achieve in order to justify such an aggressive expansion.

All in all, things went well and the board approved the proposal for the SEA expansion plan. Koepka hi fived me on the way out and as I turned back, I could see him making his way to Samm to congratulate her.

Koepka: you should come out with us tonight, B is new and the local team intends on bringing him out
Samm: Im actually feeling slightly under the weather, rain check?
Koepka: Nahh, c’mon, the whole teams going out. I won’t take no for an answer, we will pick u guys up at 7 yea. I have got a surprise for everyone.

Koepka was being mega insistent on heading up and I wondered what he was planning? If I didn’t know he was such a horndog, I would have thought he would be issuing our year end bonuses.

I caught a quick nap in the room and was flipping through channels on my TV watching some erotica when I heard the door bell buzz. It was Samm in a hoody and hotpants and she looked serious.

Samm: Can I come in?
Me: Sure

She sat down, looked at TV and gave a frown. I just realised that the porn was still on and I was just wearing my boxers nursing a semi hard on. I covered up quickly and Samm cheeks got a bit flushed, perhaps embarrassed at the situation we were in.

Can I tell you a secret? Samm says, “Koepka brought out my colleague in Singapore I heard he plied her with so much drinks she couldn’t walk, she woke up in his bed next morning and he told her it was consensual” Can you make sure you protect me from him tonight?

I was curious as to why she would trust me? I honestly was just a big a horn dog as Koepka and would have fucked Samm in a heartbeat. I gave her the you are bloody troublesome look and said ok. Proceeded to give her some drinking tips to avoid not getting drunk later. She seemed very appreciative and told me she would buy me dinner when she gets back safe and sound in Singapore.

7pm

I got dressed and Koepka was already waiting for us with 3 other colleagues at the lobby. 2 guys and 1 girl, all local pinnoys who work within the operations team. The rest of the staff would already be waiting for us at the Korean Bbq restaurant. I took a second glance at the girl pinnoy and recalled she was named Grace, she looked so nerdy in office attire but she completely revamped her look with her outfit. Body con tube dress with a shawl protecting her cleavage, she must have been a solid D cup. I wondered if they were enhanced as she had a relatively small frame.

Samm was slightly late and came down in tight jeans and a spaghetti top. She had on the heels she wore earlier and this only seemed to make her leggy.
I smacked my head and thought, thats a great way to make your boss not fit on you, why not just dress up sexily and tempt him in front of dinner all night. Women…..

Our giant Uber pulled up and we all proceeded to get on board when Koepka pulled me aside and told me to sit in the middle row with Grace.

Koepka: She gives really good head, I will let you experience that yourself.

With that, Koepka jumped into the last row and squeezed his giant frame beside Samm. I could see her give me a helpless look as I stared on.

Graced put her hand on my thigh and started asking me about Singapore and telling me she always wanted to visit our lovely country. Throughout our 1 hour ride, it seemed that her hands inched further and further up and thigh, a few times she laughed and crashed her giant knockers into my shoulder.

I heard Koepka yammering on about himself and boasting about his Everest achievement to the other 2 pinnoys and Samm and I could see Samm was relatively bored, constantly on her phone.

krafol
05-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Nice update TS, camping here for more.

TriangleLife
05-09-2018, 07:54 PM
Awesome stuff TS, support & camping here

MPLover
06-09-2018, 07:14 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.

hornylittlegirl
06-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Good stuff. Keep it coming!

JJMagic
07-09-2018, 07:27 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

xiaocheng
07-09-2018, 12:00 PM
TS, I need a lunch story line.... quickie update, cant wait.

ShimonPerez
07-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Support a very nice story :)

marcelo0632
07-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Good story. Keep it up TS.

Truthful
08-09-2018, 07:40 AM
enjoyed reading your story TS! please do continue sharing. :)

ballzz
08-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Annyeonghaseyo!

Greeted the Korean staff as we strolled into the restaurant. I was intrigued by the setting our colleagues brought us too. The setting was a normal Korean bbq restaurant but service staff, wow! All lookers who were 9/10 in traditional Korean hanboks, just one more thing, they were mini hanboks, shortened to 4 inches above the knee, the greets all wore matching nude stockings and heels. Talk about fusion.

Samm caught me staring and jokingly mentioned that my drool was dripping outta my mouth. I couldn’t help but wonder, with such beauties here. Why on earth would Koepka be hitting on Samm, sure she’s hot and everything, but these Korean greeters were something we don’t get everyday.

The feast begins! We arrived into a private room where we can to remove our shoes and sit down into a booth like area in the floor, truly authentic Korean experience I must say. A huge variety of dishes were already prepared and laid across the table and we quickly got into our seats. I sat across Samm with Koepka sitting in-between us at the head of the table. Grace plonked herself down beside me and I could feel her ankles over lapping mine. This girl was really persistent!

We were barely into our second course of meat when a pretty lady in a pink mini hanbok pushed in trolley of drinks, it would seem that Koepka ordered 5 bottles of Soju and and endless supply of Korean beer. Looks like someone really wanted us to get wasted tonight.

The pretty Korean lady started pouring us drinks and proceed to kneel beside Koepka and I just waiting our next command, as if ready to serve our every need. Whenever someone finished a drink, she would stand up and replenish the drink for us. She was particularly attentive towards Samm, refilling her drink at every chance and I quickly suspected it was probably done at the behest of Koepka. I did not need a drink refilled as I had grace beside me feeding me alcohol at every opportunity she had. Her hands were getting more adventurous her left hand was currently placed on my tummy whilst her right hand caressing my hair. I was getting distinctly uncomfortable and started to turn my attention to the pretty Korean lady serving us alcohol.

Turns out her name was Min and she was 24 yo, her English was good but slightly accented, probably raised in an international school environment. She laughed politely at our jokes but at no time did she ever give off an impression she was our friend, but merely a courtesan accompanying us on our night out. She was strictly professional, looks like I would have to try a lot harder to get to know her better on a personal level.

Grace was starting to get restless due to the lack of attention I was paying to her and asked if I could accompany her to the rest room as she was getting light headed. I gestured to Samm, but she was in a middle of a story by Koepka and I was the only one left to do it.

Fuck, what a cock block. All I was interested was getting to know Min better. 

Grace stumbled her way to the bath room and I was standing behind her making sure she does not fall. I wondered what I was doing, here was a drunk chick begging me to take advantage of her, a girl I ordinarily would bang but I simply wasn’t interested in her. I watched her D coppers jiggle as she pushed open the toilet door.

I asked if she would be ok and she gave me a wink and said

“perhaps you better stay inside to make sure nothing happens to me”

Before I could say no, Graced pulled my shirt and dragged me into the restroom.
She thrusted me agains the wall and started unbuttoning my shirt, she ripped off my belt and dragged my trousers down. She peeked into my boxers shorts and giggled

Grace: “Its so small now, Im sure I can make it hard”
Me: No, its fine. Please don’t do this
My more rationale head tried to reason with her.
Grace: Why? Are you gay? I could turn you straight you know.
Me: Im not gay! I just don’t want to take advantage of any drunk girl.
Grace: Don’t worry, I’m fine. Koepka told me to take good care of you. You are a guest in my country no?

Koepka! Oh , this must be what he was planning all along, to remove me from the room so he can have Samm.

I struggled to get my trousers back on and got out of the toilet with my shirt still unbuttoned. God.. I must be given an award for having the self discipline to reject such a fine piece of ass..

Just as I stepped out, I saw Min in front of me, wide eyed in shock at the state of undress I was in. She squeaked out a cute sorry and backed away quickly.

Me: No.. wait! It isnt what you think it is . I didn’t do anything.

Resigned to having blown my chance with Min, I walked back to the room and saw that only Koepka and Samm were left in the room. Samm was visibly wasted and I could see she was in no state to give consent to anything. Koepka motioned that we should all be making a move and we called out Uber to get us back to the hotel.
I was in a grumpy mood having thought my chances with Min were ruined and passing up a sure thing with Grace.

Our Uber arrived and I got into the front seat while Koepka and Samm got in the back. At this stage, I couldn’t be bothered with Samm and the promise I made to protect her and I just stared in silence on the journey back.

She was a big girl, she could take care of herself, I rationalised.

We got back to the hotel and I help Koepka carry a stumbling Samm into her hotel room. It sure looked like we were two guys trying to take advantage of a drunk girl.
We put Samm on her bed and left her room, I noticed that Koepka left the latch on and Samm’s door did not close.

Koepka looked at me seriously and said

Koepka: I want you to know you did well today, you will go far here. Just let me head back in and take my phone. Why don’t you go sleep early since we have an early day tomorrow. Same time in the Sauna at 5 tmr?

Me: Sure. Good night.

I plonked myself onto the bed and wondered if I was doing the right thing, should I proceed on to save Samm. However, what about my career at the firm. I heard Koepka was not a person to be messed with, I could literally be throwing away my new career if I went over to stop him.

Fuck Fuck Fuck. What a dilemma.

I just realised that if Samm were to cry rape about it, I would be seen as an accessory to this crime as well. Now I definitely had to do something about it.

I needed to find a way to stop everything without being seem as a cock block and annoying my big boss.

I knew what I had to do, I lit my cigarette and kept the flame from my zippo lighter lit.

I raised it to the heat detector alarm above my bed kept it there.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

JizFries
08-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Camping for more!!

lobangkingz
09-09-2018, 09:41 AM
really like this story, please do share more. support your thread ts.

ahman
09-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Great story. More please

usamat
09-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Very good story TS, support and camping for more! :)

NastyThaiboy
10-09-2018, 08:06 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

xiaocheng
10-09-2018, 11:12 AM
TS, u r the man and know what need to be done.

ballzz
10-09-2018, 05:22 PM
“Please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion through the designated evacation routes , the fire alarm has been activated. Do not use the elevator..

Please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion through the designated evacation routes , the fire alarm has been activated. Do not use the elevator..”

Omg.. I just tripped the fire alarm, the lights in my room dimmed due to the cut off in power. I peered outside of my door and heard increased chatter and mutters along the corridors as all guests were standing outside in bewilderment.

Koepka appeared out of Samm’s door in a state of undress not unlike my earlier encounter with Grace

Koepka: What in heavens name is going on!? Fuck. I was so close, you should have seen how creamy white her skin is, could you please go get Samm and I will meet you guys downstairs.

I headed into Samm’s room and saw that she was without her top but still with her bra, Koepka was right, she was really creamy white despite looking so sporty. I could just make out the color of her nipple beneath her white Lacey bra. Pinky hmmm.. I was just stuck by this comatose beauty

I shook myself out of my daze and quickly tried to wake Samm up, she was extremely groggy and disoriented due to the buzzing alarm and the fire alarm msg. It took her a full 30 seconds before she realised her beautiful blossom was on display to me and she shrieked in horror.

Me: Relax! Nothing happened, Lets head down quick.
Samm nodded and put on a hoody covering her self up.

We gathered in the hotel porch for a good 20 minutes when a loud hailer announcement was made.

“We have just received the all clear, guests are now safe to head back into their rooms. We would like to take this opportunity to remind guests that smoking in rooms are strictly prohibited and carries a USD 5000 fine for non compliance.”

My stomach churned as I heard the dollar amount of the fine and I looked like I was about to throw up. Fucking hell, Samm certainly wasn’t worth 5 grand to me, and thats in dollars, the equivalent of 7 grand SGD..

Samm was quiet and in shock, just standing close to me gazing into the distance with a stoic expression. I gestured for her to head up and she shook her head.
Reaching out to take my cigarette in my hand, she took a deep puff and stared into my eyes.

Samm: What happened earlier? I only remember you and Koepka bringing me back to my room, who took my top off.
Me: I didn’t know you smoked? Relax, nothing happened and I swear I did nothing dishonourable to you. I can’t tell you all the details but just trust me.
Samm gave me a skeptical look and took another deep puff and returned the cigarette to me.

I could see Koepka in the distance speaking with the hotel manager and looking over towards us guiltily. I returned an equally guilty look and prayed that Koepka would not know it was me who set off the alarm. He walked over and put on a brave smile

“Round two guys? Since we are all out”

Me: Sure, I could do with a few more drinks
Samm: No, Im tired and want to sleep
Me: Just you and me buddy
Koepka: Its alright, we can grab a drink tomorrow, lets rest early. Are you alright Samm? You look a bit under the weather

Koepka feigned care and concern and he tried to escort Samm upstairs.

Samm just muttered an ok and walked behind us as we headed upstairs.

Koepka headed up with us to our level and held me back at the lift lobby

Koepka: Buddy, do you mind switching rooms with me ? You can have my room, I’ve got a great view and it has a kick ass jacuzzi. I want to settle some unfinished business.

Me: U sure? My beds really messy and I have a lot of work spread about, how about tomorrow?

Koepka dejectedly said okay.

I headed back into my room and laid on my bed thinking of what I had done. It really wasnt any of my business what happened and I could not give a fuck what happened to Samm. I barely knew her anyway, but somehow, something in my head made me save her from this lecherous man.

I heard steps outside my door again and heard someone knocking on one of the doors, it was Koepka again. I guess he really wanted to get into Samm’s pants tonight.

What a fucking loser, I thought..

The knocking got more persistent where I opened my door and feigned ignorance at the sudden appearance of koepka outside our corridor.

Koepka: Would you happen to know where Samm is? She’s not answering her door, did you hear her leave the room? I accidentally took her room key earlier and wanted to return it to her. I got worried when she didn’t answer and there is nobody in her room.

Me: I didn’t see her, perhaps she went down to buy some snacks, I think I heard someone leave earlier. 
I lied, hoping that he would just give up and leave me alone.

Koepka: alright, I guess thats what happened, see you tomorrow.

I closed the door behind me and laid on the bed again when I heard knocking again.

WTF, this dude is ever so persistent.. I then realised the knocking came from a different direction and it was by my balcony window, I cautiously opened the blind and to my horror, saw Samm on my balcony in nothing but her boy shorts and camisole.

I let her in and she whimpered, can I stay here In your room tonight?

xiaocheng
10-09-2018, 05:30 PM
holy shit, TS is enjoying the white creamy Samm.

Icecass
10-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Dang! Can’t wait for the next installment!!!

VRossi1980
11-09-2018, 08:06 AM
really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.

KTVbuddy
11-09-2018, 09:36 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

ballzz
11-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Samm heard Koepka knocking on her door and decided to hide in the balcony, when she realised he had a key to her room, she jumped from her balcony porch over to mine and hid.

Me: you need to send an email to HR right now, only they have enough power from the top to stop this asshole

Samm: I have already done that, What am I going to do though? We are still here for another three nights. I just want to be left alone.

I was quite distracted with what Samm was wearing as I could make out her pokies staring right back at me through her camisole, she caught me staring and muttered that all men are the same and no-one could be trusted and sat with her back against me at the corner of my couch.

Me: Hey, at least I didn’t do anything ok. 
Samm: Yea, you didn’t do anything. You were supposed to protect me, yet I ended up topless in bed with some disgusting pervert.
Me: I tried my best, I also have to think of my own career here at this firm. Koepka isn’t someone to be trifled with. Besides, who did you think set of the fucking fire alarm in the first place to save you.
Samm was speechless and her eyes started to glisten with tears, it was then she truly understood what had happened
Samm: Thank you.I could have been raped, could you please try to protect me over the next few days?
Me: I will try my best ok, but dude.. you have got to try and protect yourself more. Noone asked you to drink so much earlier.
Samm kept silent and sniffled slightly.

My heart melted and I couldn’t bear to be harsh on her again. I told her she could take my bed and I would sleep on the couch tonight.

I made the bed for her and went to finally shower, by the time I got out, Samm was peacefully sleeping in my bed.

So much for staying in a luxury 5 star hotel, the sofas are bloody uncomfortable.

I woke next morning with Samm standing over me tapping my face, she had ordered room service and asked If I was hungry. It was already 8 am and clearly too late to head to the gym, so much for healthy living 101..

Samm noticed the tent pitched in my boxers shorts and threw me a cushion to cover up, she giggled and asked if I was dreaming of her.

Me: Well.. I did have a very good preview yesterday (giving her a cheeky grin)
Samm was speechless and threw an egg towards my direction, her aim was bad and it splattered all over my bag instead.
Samm: OMG shit shit.. Im so sorry
She came towards me and started wiping the stains off my bag, in doing so, her chest area was pressed onto my thigh region. This was certainly not helping my hard on, it only made it harder and very soon, my tent was pitched right into her left boob and it didn’t take her long to feel it.
Samm felt it and blushed, she awkwardly passed me the napkin and headed into the bathroom. As she walked into the bathroom, I couldn’t help but notice a wet stain in her cotton boy shorts. I wondered if she had her own version of a sexy dream or perhaps it was due to my rod poking into her boobs.

We finished our meal in silence and I went out to check the the corridors for anyone in case they get the wrong idea. I told Samm I would meet her downstairs to arrange for the transport to take us for our meetings.

Koepka was waiting for me at the lobby when I came down and he asked me if I saw Samm that morning

Koepka: I checked her room and she wasn’t there this morning
I chuckled to myself knowing that she spent the night in mine hiding from this pervert and replied with a straight face.
Me: Nope, I knocked earlier and there was also no answer. You don’t think she could have hooked up with someone eh.
Koepka gave a nervous grin, perhaps now unsure that his precious toy might have been ravaged by someone else and laughed it off.

Koepka: She’s a sweet girl, I don’t think she’s that sort. She probably just fell into a deep sleep.

Samm appeared behind us and greeted us cheerfully, it was as if she had shrugged off all memories of almost being raped the previous night. Koepka and I eyed her salivating with lust. She was dressed in a smart pin stripe trousers with a white blouse, she had on a black leather waist belt which hugged on to the figure snuggly, showcasing her 24 inch waist attached with her tiny white B cuppers. My hard on re appeared knowing that it wanted more than to just poke into her boobs and I had to plan how I was going to eat her up this trip.

Samm stuck to me all day, chatting about our previous lives and it turns out that she was pretty close friends with a few girls I had dated before. She turned to me over lunch and said

Samm: I have something to tell you, I actually know who you were when I met you. Cindy(my ex) told me that you joined U*er and you would be in this team. She told me not to hook up with you, that you a are fuckboy and you can’t be trusted. However, she did say you are a nice guy haahha.

I gave her an offended look
Me: well..

Samm: Im kidding la, I don’t judge someone on based on what I hear, but their actions. I know you are a nice guy, even if you are slightly pervertic.

Samm was wrong, I wasn’t a nice guy, and I was just plotting how to get in her pants and ravage those lovely white boobs of hers.

JiojioAmani
11-09-2018, 02:59 PM
Very nice story! Support for more ;)

wildmank
12-09-2018, 12:42 AM
Great story, looking forward to more!

BMW69
12-09-2018, 02:46 AM
Will you get to ravage her innocence before you return to Singapore?

ballzz
12-09-2018, 06:07 PM
We finished early by three and the group of us decided to go stroll around since it was a Saturday and we had nothing planned for the rest of the weekend. We were recommended to head over to Mall of Asia to take a look at the crowd. Koepka had to deal with some upper management shit and declined to join, asking us out for dinner at the same Korean BBQ place later that evening.

Grace volunteered to bring us there as she had no family commitments, I learnt more about her that day. She was a village girl, coming from the mountain region of Baguio. She was a fast learner at school and was offered a scholarship to read business at University of Phillipines. Top university apparently… She worked as a project manager before being poached over. From the work that she submitted, she was certainly a very good worker. I wondered why she was being used as a sex toy by the men in the firm despite having such good credentials. Speaking casually with the rest of my colleagues over the past few days, it would seem Grace was the village bicycle everyone had rode on already.

Since our encounter in the bathroom, we barely spoken except on a professional level and even eye contact was minimal. I guess it was not a surprise she might have gotten slightly offended at my reaction to her trying to give me a quick blowie previously. It came as a surprise she wanted to bring Samm and I around and I wondered if there was any hidden agenda behind it all. Perhaps she could have been sent by Koepka to keep tabs on Samm and I.

We arrived at the Mall of Asia and till this day, I can only describe it as a mega cluster fuck of people , every level, every nook and cranny of space was filled by someone and its amazing to think that a mall 4 times the size of vivo could still find itself crowded.
人山人海would be the prefect phrase to describe it.

We strolled around window shipping and it wasn’t long before Samm and Grace started hopping from boutique to boutique trying on dresses and gowns. I was the designated bag carrier and waited for them. The girls proceeded on to to Victoria secret and started trying on lingerie. As tempted as I was, I had to present a nice guy image and waited outside the store instead of by the changing rooms. I got a text from Samm asking me to come inside as she wanted a guys opinion.

Samm: B!! Do you think these look good on Grace??

She pulled open the curtains and Grace was in a seductive lil nightie with garter and panty hose. It was black and Lacey and had tiny red ribbons at the side of the lace g string. The bra, as flimsy as it was, supported Grace’s D cuppers , each movement she made caused the brown sugars to bounce and jiggle and it was hard not to stare.

Me: Umm. Sure, they look very nice.

Samm, unaware that I have already had a preview the previous night yammered on about how the outfit would be perfect for Grace to seduce this guy she was interested in.

Samm: Do you think this will help Grace get lucky tonight? She told me she’s really into this guy and hopes this will help her seal the deal.
Me: Well, im sure they will..
I gave Grace a weird stare and walked back outside of the store.

In the end, no lingerie was bought and I was getting slightly perturbed by the unwanted attention Grace was giving to me. We walked around more and headed to get some coffee, the girls had cake and I just sat outside smoking ciggarettes contemplating skipping dinner, but judging by the way it went yesterday, Samm needed me to be there to protect her.

Protect is subjective, hahaha. I had to come up with a plan to save the damsel in distress. It was going to tough with Grace who seemed to want to suck me off, and of course, the sweet looking looking Min whom I had hoped to see again.

How do I decide the three potential lambs I have in front of me to take to the slaughter house.

Min was the sweet Korean who would not be available on a regular basis. She did not display any interest in me which only made me want her more.

Samm was the regular GND who was gullible enough to get fucked by her new male Best Friend. I had played this card too many times and it was getting boring. Besides, I could always try again when we are back in Singapore

Grace was just the juiced up village bicycle. Yes, good body, good face, apparently good head. Somehow, her eagerness only made me dislike her and it was a turn off.

This was going to be an interesting night.

maver1ck88
13-09-2018, 05:32 PM
camping for more!!

mimu2001
14-09-2018, 07:09 AM
keep going:)

rawboy83
14-09-2018, 09:38 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

diputs1269
14-09-2018, 11:42 AM
+10 for your shiok story, more update please.

ballzz
15-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Annyeonghaseyo!

We were greeted by the same Korean staff as we headed into the restaurant.
I swore the hanboks got shorter today and I could see so much more skin than previously. I looked out eagerly for Min but I couldn’t seem to spot her.

We were on our own dime today, so we did not splurge as we normally would, dinner was a simple affair, just the 4 of us, it felt like Koepka wanted to set it up similar to a double date, with him going for Samm and giving Grace to me. Samm was incredibly warm to koepka, surprising considering this was a potential rapist of her the night before. I wondered what she was up too, Koepka seemed to take her friendliness as a sign to try even harder and he was soon putting his arm around her at any opportunity he got.

I spent the evening ignoring Grace despite her advances and she gradually got the hint. Sexy Panties or not, I just wasn’t interested and I was still moody that min was not around.

Koepka suggested going for drinks and Samm was the first to agree, I wondered if I was supposed to tag along and “protect” her. I mentioned I was tired and wanted to get an early night, Samm kicked me from under the table and I concluded that I was still supposed to protect her. Giving her a dirty look, I begrudgingly agreed to go and we got the bill.

Samm mooted heading over the Korean pub beside our hotel and we trudged over to the watering hole.

This was no ordinary place, in fact it resembled a hostess bar more than anything, each room was equipped with karaoke system, pool tables and even beer pong. There was a long line of courtesans who appeared to be waiting for us to choose. Damm, there were in their mini hanboks again, I wondered what was Philippines obsession with this Korean outfit. ( i have attached a sample below )

I wasn’t very interested in any of them but picked one anyways so as to ensure Grace would not bother me for the rest of the night. Samm rolled her eyes at me and giggled. We spent the night playing some card games and beer pong, Samm was deceptively good at throwing ping pong balls and everyone had to drink a ton because of her.
Grace made her way off early and it was left with my girl (I don’t remb her name but lets milly), Samm and Koepka.
Samm and Milly headed to the bathroom and Koepka and I finally got a chance to catch up.

Koepka: I think I have a shot with Samm tonight, she must have gotten high off me sucking on her nipples yesterday to want more of this. Hahaha

I nodded and smiled back. 

Koepka: Are you going to bring your chick back? I thought you would have wanted to bang Grace, I told her to take good care of you. Trust me, you are really missing out.

Me: Wouldn’t this hurt our companies culture? To have these girls as our sex slaves?

Koepka: Nahh, these are low level grunts and they should be lucky to be working in such a firm like ours to begin with. They would do anything to keep this job. Trust me.

Samm came back into the room and sat in-between Koepka and I, Milly was next and offered to help us take photos. Samm gestured for me to stand up and Milly went ahead to take a photo of Koepka, as Milly got down, I noticed her pour some white powder on the table. Samm took a few photos and walked right up to Koepka with a glare.

Samm slapped him right in the face and stomped her heels into his groin region.

I was shocked and pulled Samm off

Me: What are you doing?! Have you gone mad?
Samm was visibly angry but calmly said to Koepka
“I have photos of you now in a club with a woman who isn’t your wife, and what seems to be drugs on the table. If you ever bother me again, I will let our company know what is going on and you will lose your career”

Koepka whimpered in pain and suddenly, for a tough guy who had scaled Everest, he didn’t seem that tough anymore.

Samm: Do you understand me? I didn’t hear you

Koepka nodded in pain.

Samm tipped Milly USD $100 and walked out of the room dragging me along.

Me: Wow, that was bad ass! I didn’t think you would have thought of a way to blackmail our boss.

Samm smiled in relief

Samm: Thank you for helping me, I know I may now have put your career in jeopardy. Its really sweet how you have protected me over the past 2 days, especially with the fire alarm. You could have gotten into serious trouble for that.

Me: Well, I guess you owe me a big one then.
Me: Im curious, where did you get the coke? I wouldnt expected a sweet girl like you to obtain drugs.
Samm: Oh, that was icing powder, there is a cake shop beside the pub.

Samm and I spent the night roaming the night scene in downtown manila laughing about our past and childhood. She was well to do in her youth till her teens where her parents had financial difficulties caused by GFC. This pushed her out to work at an early age, being sweet and pretty looking, she had to learn how to fend for herself from perverts.

I didn’t want to admit it, but I was beginning to admire her more and starting to view her less in a manner of a sex object…

We reached back to our hotel room and I walked her back to her room, our gaze lingered by her door before she leaned in to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. As we broke away, I reached back in to French her and got absolutely no resistance, we started heavily making out at the door and she finally got the Keycard to work. I was quick and already got her bra unhooked and had one hand gently kneading her b cups.

What greeted us in the room was a total shock.

Samm’s room was thrashed, chair broken, mirrors smashed and her clothes all ripped to pieces strewed all over the floor. Samm gasped and it took a while to realise the magnitude of the damage cause.

Her laptop was smashed to pieces and we also discovered the hard drive to be missing. There was a look of panic in her eyes and she told me that she had some sensitive information on the drive. I wondered if it was the folder titled Lingerie.

Whatoeat
15-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Nice story bro, please continue ;)

otamay
15-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Upz TS for the nice story, please continue.

badboy
16-09-2018, 12:23 AM
What a twist!

Was looking forward to some hot sex btw Samm and TS..dang..

Seems like Koepka is not taking things lying down..

Cheers
Badboy

diputs1269
17-09-2018, 12:55 PM
What a twist!

Was looking forward to some hot sex btw Samm and TS..dang..

Seems like Koepka is not taking things lying down..

Cheers
Badboy

Yes, my guess is as good as yours.

Only TS can relate to us what is the actual outcome.

Camping here for more updates.

xiaocheng
17-09-2018, 05:27 PM
wow...looks like 峰回路转。。

otamay
17-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Nice twist here, getting more exciting. Camping here for more updates.

ml1138
18-09-2018, 05:53 AM
just pitch my tent here, good story weather real or friction ..

will up you on your next posting...:)

ballzz
21-09-2018, 07:39 PM
We brainstormed in my room for a bit before deciding heading down to the reception to report the vandalism, on the way down, Samm’s hand was firmly intertwined with mine and I could tell she was trembling.

We alerted the the concierge as to what happened and requested to view the CCTVs recording, we were told to wait at the lobby. It was then Koepka also strolled in with an extremely smug look on his face, he sneered at Samm with venom in his eyes and strolled out of the hotel with his luggage in tow. If he was the one who had taken the hard drive, it was leaving with him for sure.

I stood up, walked over to him and calmly asked him for the hard drive back. He feigned mock ignorance and told me to mind my own business.

Me: I think its in everyones best interest if we just return what belongs to everyone and move on, this isn’t good for company harmony.
Koepka: I can see you are just a spineless bastard after all, sticking up for the pussy instead of the guys. Its a pity, you would have had plenty of fun here if you were on my side.
Me: I know you took Samm’s card and you had access to her room, im just trying to do whats right.
Koepka: You have no proof
Me: Well, if thats the risk you want to take, I will send an email to HR now and lets see what they think about the SEA CEO’s attempted rape on an employee. I may go down, but I can guarantee you will go down harder.
Koepka: What about the photo Samm has of me with the coke?
Me: I can guarantee that will disappear too

Koepka stared in silence for a while and passed over a hard drive , I hadn’t had time to make a copy, you can take my word for it or you can just fuck off right now.

Not having a choice, I took the drive away and headed back up to Samm’s room with her. Since her computer was destroyed, we detached my hard drive and attached hers to see if the contents were tampered with. It would appear that Koepka was telling the truth, Samm’s files were all still locked and no attempts were made to copy or even open the files.

Samm was visibly relieved and I asked her what was in the files, Samm shyly said those were her old modelling photos some semi nude portraits she took for a friend. Turns out there was indeed a very kinky side to this girl. I cheekily asked if I could view them and she proceeded to playfully smack me on my balls.

Sensing that I could once again have the chance to finally bed her, I wrestled her onto to the bed and started kissing and licking her neck and ears. She moaned with each lick and breathed heavily when I blew into her ear. Her cheeks were getting flushed again and my hands started roaming down to touch her soft buns.
Unhooking her bra for the second time that night, my hands slipped under her blouse and started to tune the radio channel with her nipples and this drove her wild.
She clung on to me tightly and proceeded to give me a huge hickey on my neck

Me: hey, people will see that. My turn

II ripped open her blouse, her breasts were a small B cup, fair, white and creamy with tiny nipples the shade of crimson, I started to give her a giant love bite on her left boob, sucking it so hard that it bruised, she seemed to enjoy it more and she then took off her jeans on her own accord. I ripped her panties by its seem and was greeted with a waxed pussy except for a small landing strip , it was fuzzy and I ran my hands through that. I gave her a tiny lick, given that we had not showered all day and spent to day roaming Manilla, I must say she didn’t taste bad.

Samm flipped me over and soon we were in the 69 position, with my jeans still own, she took them off and was smacked in the face by my erect member, she giggled and played with it like a gear stick in a manual car. She gave tiny licks to the head and started caressing my balls with her finger nails. I just wanted to mouth fuck her so bad but she was reluctant to give me head till I showered.

So much for licking her first, I guess she was showing signs of being a Singaporean princess. I brought her to our shower and we continued our heavy petting session there.
I sat beneath in the tub and had Samm sit on my face holding the side rails for support, I proceeded to lick and flick her clitoris in any way I know how, she was a sensitive girl, with each motion causing a semi violent spasm of her body and it wasn’t long before she was close. I inserted 1 finger into her sweet nectar pot and gradually pushed 2 fingers in, flicking her g spot and also licking her clit. Samm shuddered and collapsed onto my body, her lower body convulsed with each wave of pleasure she received. She wasn’t a big moaner but I could tell from her expressions she enjoyed that geeatly.

Samm: Thank you for that,I haven’t had such a big orgasm for a long while, its actually been ages since I had sex. My ex and I broke up almost 2 years ago.
Me: No one in between, then how do you control your urges?
Samm: My fingers hehehe

It was my turn and I couldn’t wait for my mouth fuck, I stood up in the tub and stuffed myself into her mouth, her mouth was tiny and before I was even halfway in, she was gagging.

I told her to relax her mouth but it seemed everything I got halfway in, she started choking or pushing me away. I was getting frustrated and decided to bring her back to the bed to fuck her instead. I would get my blowjob from her some other time. I tossed her onto the bed and traced my fingers along the entrance of her love hole, it was wet again and I rubbed my dick head along the entrance teasing her, she was ready to go and pulled me into her. I was now balls deep, raw, into my work colleague.

Even though Samm was very well lubricated, she was actually still very tight and I could not thrust her without pain on my end. I had to do it slowly and gently so as not to hurt her. I guess it was true what she said about not having sex for 2 years.
We gently fucked the rest of the night away, I came twice, first time on her face and hair and the second time balls deep in her. She told me she would get the pill the next day.

This was certainly a let down, I expected my experience with her to be more memorable but despite all the hype, Samm was really only a 6/10 in bed. Hot bod, pretty face, but bed action was severely limited. I would have to train her well if she were to keep up with me.

Samm noticed I wasn’t really enjoying myself and she asked what she could do better, I told her we could have a longer session when we were back in sg. With that, we cuddled and drifted to sleep as we had to catch a flight back the next day.

ballzz
21-09-2018, 07:40 PM
I awoke the next morning to a Samm inspecting my penis head with curiosity, she giggled with each twitch I made and I coaxed her to lick the tip.

Me: Relax and just let it enter your mouth, its not going to bite you.

I googled some deep throat videos to show her how deep it could possibly go in and her eyes widened with excitement.

As she was trying to get her mouth to the base of my balls, I pushed her into 69 position and started licking away. Samm had a a really small pussy with a thin clitorial layer, licking her was easy as there wasn’t much real estate to lick, it also meant that the sensitive spots were concentrated around the clit and that she could cum really quickly. I got her humming and this time I think she squirted a little.

Samm: Im so sorry, I just couldnt control it. I can’t believe I peed on your face.
Me: No, you squirted, that wasn’t pee. Don’t worry

This girl was so cute and inexperienced

I made her mount me and proceeded to drive up hard into her well lubricated pussy, it was still very tight and I pounded it hard from below to loosen it. Samm moaned hard and grimaced each time I thrusted in and I wondered if I was hurting her. I slowed down and asked if anything was wrong and she complained that she was a bit sore from the previous night.

I slowed my pace down and was resigned to not cum that morning when an evil thought came to my head, I was going to corrupt this sweet innocent girl all in one night. Smearing saliva all over my finger, I poked it into her ass and told her to relax, after she got used to the sensation, I positioned my penis at the entrance of her asshole and pushed myself in.

Samm screamed in pain but I did not remove myself, I told her to relax and the pain will eventually turn to pleasure. I started fondling her nipples and I could see her gradually relaxing, I pushed myself in and out of her gently and her cries of pain gradually became pleasure. Weirdly, her ass wasn’t as tight as her pussy and I was able to pick up speed to really fuck her hard.

I came hard into her ass and withdrew to see my semen flowing out with spots of red

Fuck.. I must have been a bit too rough with her, I felt rather guilty when I saw that.

We lay on the bed staring at the ceiling when Samm said

“I can’t believe I had a one night stand with a fuckboy” My friends already warned me, but you were really sweet to me

Me: Well, this may not be a one night stand , I do enjoy your company you know

Samm: Lets see how it goes.

Rest of the trip was uneventful, we were tired out from our sexcapades and soon it was time to pack up and head home.

Samm’s clothes were all ripped due to insane koepka the previous night and I had to loan Samm a white shirt of mine which she wore with her jeans the previous night. Because I tore up her panties, she was going commando in her jeans. She smacked me when I giggled at the fact she was so vulnerable.

Me: At least you aint wearing a skirt.

Throughout the trip to the airport and strolling to the departure gate, I kept my hand brushing her lower region to tease her, she smacked my hand to remind me that we were in public and we had to behave appropriately.

Nothing eventful occured after and she spent the flight snuggled into my arms sleeping away.

ballzz
21-09-2018, 07:45 PM
I do apologise for the delay in the stories, I was held up with some work this week and the wedding preparations. This chapter in PHP was draggy and the next few stories will revolve around politics and backstabbing in the office leading me to prey on vulnerable chicks, conflict with our rival in green, and my future wife.

Also attaching a picture of the mini hanbok as described in the previous stories for clarity purposes.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GaEJzrWwVrs/Trz5SxxKHAI/AAAAAAAAAog/nvrO5k9AetI/s400/ftguk.jpeg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mr0Q6gg_Op4/Trz5PC4ADPI/AAAAAAAAAoA/TAHrnQrRRuU/s1600/f%2528x%2529+Krystal+Hanbok+%25283%2529.jpg

Happy fucking everyone, next post this Sunday

musong
21-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Nice updates bro, thanks!

Ohaicomezaimas
21-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Nice story TS, happy fucking too! :D

otamay
21-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Very enjoyable trip, please continue.

guilin
22-09-2018, 10:49 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

musong
22-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Awesome story, camping here..

Salonpass
22-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Its Saturday and weekend to read your great story.

ml1138
22-09-2018, 07:46 PM
It is Saturday night and a few hours more looking for your next juicy story....:p

xiaocheng
25-09-2018, 11:10 AM
great update TS. keep going.

diputs1269
28-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Camping here for more juicy updates.

Qihai
28-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Excellent story TS, please continue soon!

Valverde
28-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Camping for next update :)

i^Xi0n
29-09-2018, 06:50 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

diputs1269
10-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Camping here for more updates.