PDA

View Full Version : Hot potential Malaysian Fling

adlas
12-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi Bros,

http://www.friendster.com/17121230

Have posted on her before, think she might be up for a potential fling or at least being an FL. Have been mailing her and in her recent email she said she wanted to come down to SG for a holiday but she got nowhere to stay and asked if she can stay at my place or if I can pay for a hotel for her to stay at for a few days.

And looking at her friendster links, seen a few other singaporean guys whom she has met, and the have put pictures of her on their page also, wonder if I should spend the money to pay for her hotel, can't stay at my place cos to risky to let her know where I live.

Eastpipper
12-05-2007, 03:31 PM
wow!!!:eek:

OMG, what a decent SYT!

Many takers if she coming out for FL...which i dun think she will..

Will consider coming out of retirement for her....kekeke:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-05-2007, 03:43 PM
real nice.hope to really see her here soon.waiting with anticipation. :)

Eastpipper
12-05-2007, 04:16 PM
real nice.hope to really see her here soon.waiting with anticipation. :)

i new u will be here! kekeke

King of SYT lovers

ol'ManPushCart
12-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I think she's just looking for a Robert to chop during her short stint here. Don't expect to get anything out of it. Just my opinion.

Mark Lim
12-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Hi Bros,
And looking at her friendster links, seen a few other singaporean guys whom she has met, and the have put pictures of her on their page also, wonder if I should spend the money to pay for her hotel, can't stay at my place cos to risky to let her know where I live.

good find, Bro, pretty syt. i am interested to contribute to her hotel. actually she just need to be here for 2 weeks doing FL, she will get enough money for hotel, sightseeing & shopping in singapore. please let me know if she is keen to come, waiting here ...

Gentle Beast
12-05-2007, 06:30 PM
My analysis of this chio babe

1. She's not 'cheap' (even if she's available, know what I mean?)
2. She's probably tasted finer things in life, see her travel photos to Japan? Nice (oi shi - delicious for Japanese) Haha!
3. She most likely can afford to pay for her hotel in Singapore (see how nice and expensive her dressing?)
4. She's probably doing a C.T (Cock teasing) act.

If I am wrong on all the above, please PM me, I'd like to take a queue number!! :D

forumer
12-05-2007, 08:27 PM
she sure is hot...:)

Mark Lim
12-05-2007, 09:04 PM
2. She's probably tasted finer things in life, see her travel photos to Japan? Nice (oi shi - delicious for Japanese) Haha!
3. She most likely can afford to pay for her hotel in Singapore (see how nice and expensive her dressing?)
4. She's probably doing a C.T (Cock teasing) act. :D

Bro, agreed with your points above. she is a lao jiang hu. let's wait and see got chance or not.

adlas
12-05-2007, 09:43 PM
That's what my impression was as well, good to have other Bro's agreement, cos my thinking is she will take opp to get free stay and then give nothing in return.

According to her, her previous ex was 40 yrs old businessman, think she is looking for a rich kai zi to chop

Will turn her down, not worth spending the money on an expensive hotel to get nothing in return.

Eastpipper
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
That's what my impression was as well, good to have other Bro's agreement, cos my thinking is she will take opp to get free stay and then give nothing in return.

According to her, her previous ex was 40 yrs old businessman, think she is looking for a rich kai zi to chop

Will turn her down, not worth spending the money on an expensive hotel to get nothing in return.

maybe all SB bros can contribute $10 each to watch show.....1000 bros x$10 =$10K....but can 1000 ppl squeeze into the hotel room?:confused:

KLKOOL
12-05-2007, 09:59 PM
My analysis of this chio babe

4. She's probably doing a C.T (Cock teasing) act.

If I am wrong on all the above, please PM me, I'd like to take a queue number!! :D

Hahaha. You are quite perceptive. I agree with you analysis. I think she can more than handle herself with guys. But I wonder how fast news will get back to her that her profile was shown on SBF (as always happens :rolleyes: )

Eastpipper
12-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Hahaha. You are quite perceptive. I agree with you analysis. I think she can more than handle herself with guys. But I wonder how fast news will get back to her that her profile was shown on SBF (as always happens :rolleyes: )

who knows she will be replying to this thread soon.....

I smell clones coming soon...

VirginHunter
13-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Want to be funny with her have to be careful... Aikido is one of her hobbies...:eek:

donkeykong99
13-05-2007, 12:38 AM
yes, you can forget about her, i know her pretty well, shes sort of a model, and this girl is not easy to get, trust me
you have to be very deeppocketed and you aint going to bed her that easily

Killien
13-05-2007, 01:10 AM
Had a feeling my acerbic candor wouldn't go down well with some
individuals.

Can't say the inevitable reputation drop caused by my litl "diatribe " was
at all unexpected or unwarranted for that matter. LOL. Totally get why it
had to be done. It's all cool.

And heck.. The comments left were terribly amusing. You can't help
having a laugh at someone callin' himself MR Kwai Lan. Gotta give a man
props for that, really.

magiara
13-05-2007, 01:21 AM
hey bros, she's my friend and i was quite shocked to see her profile here
u guys think too much la!

yangge
13-05-2007, 09:14 AM
hey bros, she's my friend and i was quite shocked to see her profile here
u guys think too much la!

Good, Please pm me her contact asap. Can‘t wait to bonk her. Xiexie.

vic88
13-05-2007, 10:02 AM
She is pretty, will be angpai if she work in Leisure or Dragon. Will definitely look for her if she is there.:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-05-2007, 10:09 AM
i new u will be here! kekeke

King of SYT lovers

lolz..i am no king bro,just a guy crazy over SYTs. :D

PS3SG
13-05-2007, 10:23 AM
At least a LV bag for her to open up her leg:D

A prada wallet to keep her earnings, ha ha

no_faith
13-05-2007, 07:15 PM
"So delicious (It's hot, hot)
So delicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)
So delicious (they wanna slice of what I got)
brandylicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)....."

any updates?:D

unholymonk
13-05-2007, 07:42 PM
A LV bag to open her mouth?

asdfghjkl
13-05-2007, 08:06 PM
fling? where got the connection.. i wanna add liao ler.. :p

MMM88
13-05-2007, 10:23 PM
wow....47 pix .....mus say NICE legs.......:cool:

forumer
14-05-2007, 01:22 AM
her fren also quite hot

Glen2712
14-05-2007, 04:28 AM
At least a LV bag for her to open up her leg:D

Bro TD042, just one won't be enough.... a few more will be sufficient to pull it off.... and a meal @ lawry's

bettygoonsux
14-05-2007, 09:35 AM
i don't know her personally but she's quite a famous model cos i've seen her in plenty of magazines and even in tv during those pageants and stuff...so...there're only 2 probabilities here...

either she's really out to chop rich guy...or u've been chatting to someone faking to be her...haha

Salangheya
14-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Don't think you can get the chance to fling la.
And wat i thk is she wish to chop on some rich guys. :o

dominion
15-05-2007, 12:28 AM
either she's really out to chop rich guy...or u've been chatting to someone faking to be her...haha

secarly is a ba-pok using her pics to trick ppl! :eek: :D

Glen2712
15-05-2007, 02:20 AM
secarly is a ba-pok using her pics to trick ppl! :D

That's a good one. LOL~! :D

patpat
15-05-2007, 01:45 PM
It could be I T..... you guys better becareful.... hahaha..

dnagene_gal
15-05-2007, 02:21 PM
yes, you can forget about her, i know her pretty well, shes sort of a model, and this girl is not easy to get, trust me
you have to be very deeppocketed and you aint going to bed her that easily

Usually, pretty girls are hard to get and they dont throw themselves easily to others. Pretty girls know that they have what it takes, hence they value themselves and even if they only go for rich guys, they are smart. :)

solidrock
16-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Usually, pretty girls are hard to get and they dont throw themselves easily to others. Pretty girls know that they have what it takes, hence they value themselves and even if they only go for rich guys, they are smart. :)
Sounds like you are talking about yourself. :p

nokia8888
17-05-2007, 12:24 AM

lol...that's a good one

dnagene_gal
17-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Am I? I did not ever say that I was pretty. Just that many girls think in this way. As I said, I am speaking on a female's POV. No need for you forumers to actually believe it totally.