PDA

View Full Version : PRC KTV Girl Killed in Car Accident??

Pages : [1] 2

HorBo
09-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Read this news moment ago..

Three separate road accidents within a space of nine hours saw one pedestrian killed and two others injured.
In the first incident, at 9.50pm Monday night, a 29-year-old Chinese national died after she was hit by a car.

The accident occurred at Outram Road outside the Holiday Inn Atrium hotel.

The driver fled the scene, but police arrested him two hours later, following a tip-off from an eye witness.

"My first instinct at the time was to stop my car. I saw the car leave, the driver did not stop. So I called the police immediately, and for an ambulance. Then I got out to have a look," says witness Jacky Hoo.

"They shifted some flower pots over to form a barrier around the woman. We also cautioned other cars not to come too close, because there was a woman lying there," continues Hoo.

Hoo got the car's license-plate number, which led police to the suspect, who was believed to have been drunk.

Breathalyser tests showed that the hit-and-run driver had a reading that exceeded the legal limit.

________

I suspect this prc girl is working in the ktv joints in Havelock Road.
Holiday Inn Atrium hotel is one of the popular budget hotel among the prc ktv girl due to its location near to a few high class KTV niteclubs.
Based on the time of incident, she must be on her way to work.

Looksee
09-05-2007, 08:16 AM
Holiday Inn Atrium hotel is one of the popular budget hotel among the prc ktv girl due to its location near to a few high class KTV niteclubs.

Holiday Inn Atrium use to have malaysian FL, now no more......tat gal shld be stay at CI not Holiday Inn.....

forumer
09-05-2007, 11:03 AM
heard her eyeball popped out...:eek:

mahalosux
09-05-2007, 11:10 AM
My 1st instinct was the gal is a Nite club gal at one of the joint over there

- the gal is PRC
- On social visit pass
- At havelock road (near holiday inn)...

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 11:14 AM
If she is a PRC whore, then there's nothing much to worry about. For every PRC KTV girl who gets run over, there are 100 ready to take her place tomorrow. :D

TCSG
09-05-2007, 11:28 AM
If she is a PRC whore, then there's nothing much to worry about. For every PRC KTV girl who gets run over, there are 100 ready to take her place tomorrow. :D

Be it PRC, MY or SIN girls they are still human. They come all the way here to try their luck to make a better living. No different from SIN professional migrating to elsewhere to make a better living.
It is about some reckless and inconsiderate asshole that take away their life and yet run away. This inconsiderate driver should be jail and cane.

wat2woopee
09-05-2007, 11:42 AM

That's Not a very Nice comment, they are here to make some money to have a better life back home

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 11:48 AM
That's Not a very Nice comment, they are here to make some money to have a better life back home

There are many ways to make money. Whoring and ripping off SG men is not an acceptable method in my books. :p

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Be it PRC, MY or SIN girls they are still human. They come all the way here to try their luck to make a better living. No different from SIN professional migrating to elsewhere to make a better living.

If whoring is such a respectable trade in your books, I guess you wouldn't mind if a daughter or sister of yours wanted to enter the world's oldest "profession".;)

noname123
09-05-2007, 12:01 PM
If whoring is such a respectable trade in your books, I guess you wouldn't mind if a daughter or sister of yours wanted to enter the world's oldest "profession".;)

Ah sam...u really hate China to the core hor....:D

_AXL_
09-05-2007, 12:07 PM
If whoring is such a respectable trade in your books, I guess you wouldn't mind if a daughter or sister of yours wanted to enter the world's oldest "profession".

i do agree with u that the WLs have a choice in choosing what trade they want to be in... and respect yr social values. but a fellow human being is dead, and not very nice to still smear her further. she might or might not be a WL, but did she deserve death for what she has done??? not trying to defend her, i hope u do respect the dead... better karma, i guess...

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Ah sam...u really hate China to the core hor....:D

Not at all. What I said was that there were so many Chinese whores that they are easily replaced.

If it was an Indian or Ang Moh or Latino, a replacement could possibly take a few weeks and the quality may not be as good.

However, because of the sheer numbers of Chinese whores, a worthy replacement usually appears within a day or so. :D

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 12:12 PM
i hope u do respect the dead... better karma, i guess...

Respectable people who die will continue to be respected after their demise.

However, someone with a poor reputation doesn't suddenly become an angel just because they have kicked the bucket.;)

noname123
09-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Not at all. What I said was that there were so many Chinese whores that they are easily replaced.

If it was an Indian or Ang Moh or Latino, a replacement could possible take a few weeks and the quality may not be as good.

However, because of the sheer numbers of Chinese whores, a worthy replacement usually appears within a day or so. :D

No choice ....China has the biggest population in the world...

The ppl here are sharing their compassion for the killed lady...but you put in in a way that PRC's gals life are very "cheap"...

;)

Zoick
09-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Ah Sam, is not about replacement, is about a human life taken away.

_AXL_
09-05-2007, 12:18 PM

However, someone with a poor reputation doesn't suddenly become an angel just because they have kicked the bucket.;)

not asking u to respect them or what... just dont speak ill of the dearly departed... for your own karma and doesnt reflect very well of u what, regardless of what u have against PRCs or WLs... just my 2 cents...

BMW520_M
09-05-2007, 12:23 PM

NOT ALL PRC gal got poor reputation. Not all KTV will sleep with their customer for $$$. I personally have known quite a few who does not sleep around even if you pay them in thousands.

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 12:23 PM
not asking u to respect them or what... just dont speak ill of the dearly departed...

I would never speak ill of the dearly departed. I only make nasty comments about the not so dearly departed. :D

_AXL_
09-05-2007, 12:27 PM
I would never speak ill of the dearly departed. I only make nasty comments about the not so dearly departed. :D

yr prerogative then...:D

HorBo
09-05-2007, 12:40 PM

i am not worry but pity her... imagine u were her customers and she was having fun wif u in the niteclub b4 the accident.. moment later, she was killed with her bloody body lying on the road.. i believe u will not forget her for a long long time...

Btw, a life is a life, no matter is a whore, fl, ktv girl, or even ppl like us.
Imagine if one of our bros kena killed in the accident and the girls can also say.. "Nvm, there are still many cheongsters out there, one dont really make any different". How will u feel? :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Btw, a life is a life, no matter is a whore, fl, ktv girl, or even ppl like us.
Imagine if one of our bros kena killed in the accident and the girls can also say.. "Nvm, there are still many cheongsters out there, one dont really make any different". How will u feel?

That's exactly what people will say about me when I die so what's the big deal. :p

Every day, every hour, every minute... babies are born and people will die. That's the cycle of life. No point getting all touchy feely and misty eyed over the inevitable.

When someone dies, life goes on for others no matter what. What is more everyone will have to face death sooner or later so don't worry too much about it.

I'll be going out later on my bike and there is a good chance I may be killed too. If it does happen, you guys can say whatever you want about me. I couldn't care less. After all, I'll be DEAD!:D

etsys
09-05-2007, 12:59 PM
NOT ALL PRC gal got poor reputation. Not all KTV will sleep with their customer for $$$. I personally have known quite a few who does not sleep around even if you pay them in thousands.

Ha ha .. another one joins the crowd ..

They will say no to thousands because either the bodyguard of the one who already own them is watching or periods or just dont like you or simple she dont believe you have thousands in the first place ... or simple she want to sleep for free and your spoil the market.

Show any woman in KTV money, I mean show them, not just tell them, open up your wallet and show them a bundle of 50$ or 100$ bills, and tell me if she still insist that she is human incarnation of mother mary.

Get a life bro.

Sorry, off topic .. :D

Roger

HorBo
09-05-2007, 01:05 PM
I'll be going out later on my bike and there is a good chance I may be killed too. If it does happen, you guys can say whatever you want about me. I couldn't care less. After all, I'll be DEAD

I will pay my respect to you then.. :p
No la, no matter how heartless u r, i still hope that u r safe and alive.
Ride carefully and beware of drunk driver hor..:D

no_faith
09-05-2007, 01:08 PM
i agreed life and death is a life cycle which no1 can ever change the fact.
but u rather choose to die peacefully and happily even one does not feel or know anything since one is dead.

to every being in earth, dey have every right to live their life to the fullest.
if one has dreams, ambitions, family/children to take care of, life cant end juz lidat.
no matter wat she/he is, wat future may lies, she/he got the rights to embrace the future and not to be ended by such, reckless
and irresponsible ppl.

at least, i felt sry for the lady.
I'll be going out later on my bike and there is a good chance I may be killed too. If it does happen, you guys can say whatever you want about me. I couldn't care less. After all, I'll be DEAD!:D
gd luck den:)

ChingHeng
09-05-2007, 01:35 PM
sad to saw the story yesterday.... hope she RIP

dirtyhairy
09-05-2007, 01:44 PM
That's exactly what people will say about me when I die so what's the big deal. :p
When someone dies, life goes on for others no matter what. What is more everyone will have to face death sooner or later so don't worry too much about it. I'll be going out later on my bike and there is a good chance I may be killed too. If it does happen, you guys can say whatever you want about me. I couldn't care less. After all, I'll be DEAD!:D

Adei Iranian BOSS Ah Sammy,
Dun say until lidat tat no one cares and worries
if you should suddenly mati
at least me sure got worry
with you gone, and me so horny
so how this forum where got continuity
and then who will take over as the new bossy
so dun anyhow say no one worry
a life is still a life so precious and worthy
even an ant values its life as you can see
so regardless yours or even that poor PRC
when there's life, there's hope
but for that tragic PRC killed on the road
by a reckless drunken S-O-B dope,
in one action, he had erased all her hopes
for a life she had sought here
tat could help make it better for her family dear
so here's where I disagree with you
as I said life's precious...tat includes eveyone & you
at least, how can my didi survive without this forum and YOU?

DirtyHairy, laobaby always horny so dont you die on me! hehehe

surfer888
09-05-2007, 02:08 PM

I disagree here. ALL of them will sleep with customers for a price. Just differs on what the price is.

If she rejects a thousand dollars, it could mean that she is looking for $1,100. If she rejects a few thousand, she is probably looking to land more by acting virtuous. Most of us do have cash and asset values of more than a few thousand dollars... here you go, easy target. Those acting virtuous are usually more ambitous that's all. They are also the more dangerous ones. A clear example on how effective and dangerous they can be can be seen in that they have managed to con SG bros like yourself to come in their defence here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing the value of their lives, its anyone's perogative. I'm arguing the notion that there are those that won't sleep around even if paid.

wat2woopee
09-05-2007, 02:11 PM
There are many ways to make money. Whoring and ripping off SG men is not an acceptable method in my books. :p

They are here because of the oldest rules of marketing, DEMAND & SUPPLY:D

Criminalz
09-05-2007, 02:21 PM
so anyone know the girl who died?

noname123
09-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Those disagreed with sammyboyfor . Ah sam mentioned in the rules and regulations. Those disagreed ...quick quick go ZAP lah...but , please leave down your nick hor...dun be balless :D

Castrol
09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
The driver fled the scene, but police arrested him two hours later, following a tip-off from an eye witness.

its really fucked tup to hit and run just becos the driver is drink driving lah. knn can still think of running to hide but cant think of helping the victim. drink driving can get death sentence or what?

anyway that day a reader's letter to straits times forum saying in japan, the police will charge the pub too if their patrons are caught drink driving. in fact, some pubs will ask the patrons to surrender their car keys before serving them the booze. :D

soonswtt
09-05-2007, 02:50 PM
sorry to hear that
please let her RIP...

slyer
09-05-2007, 02:51 PM
the driver shd be jailed for hit n run.... its abt a human life regardless of the person's profession...

sexrookie
09-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Ah Sam, is not about replacement, is about a human life taken away.

I totallu agreed.
Regardles she is a whore, pros regardless of any nation. Is still a human life
Should respect "Human Life"

dbrudder
09-05-2007, 05:15 PM

If it was an Indian or Ang Moh or Latino, a replacement could possibly take a few weeks and the quality may not be as good.

Sam, respect for a human being is not solely based on the profession they chose (or were forced into). For instance, the driver who killed her proved himself to be a stupid asshole for drunk driving (and probably speeding). He could be a lawyer or doctor or a PHD holder, but just by hitting-and-running, nobody will have any respect for him.

And for you to post such insensitive and inconsiderate comments in this forum, you have lost all respect from me (if there were any in the first place). If you want to joke about something, try some other avenues. It shows poor taste on your part.

TCSG
09-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Sam, respect for a human being is not solely based on the profession they chose (or were forced into). For instance, the driver who killed her proved himself to be a stupid asshole for drunk driving (and probably speeding). He could be a lawyer or doctor or a PHD holder, but just by hitting-and-running, nobody will have any respect for him.

And for you to post such insensitive and inconsiderate comments in this forum, you have lost all respect from me (if there were any in the first place). If you want to joke about something, try some other avenues. It shows poor taste on your part.

Brother, well said. Hat's off too.

nanana1
09-05-2007, 05:20 PM

Still, I think this is not an appropriate comment to make at this time...most likely interpreted as insensitive.

Frankiestine
09-05-2007, 05:31 PM

Wow boz u standing up for singaporean men?

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 05:31 PM
.most likely interpreted as insensitive.

That was the whole idea you twit. :p

Frankiestine
09-05-2007, 05:34 PM
They are here because of the oldest rules of marketing, DEMAND & SUPPLY:D

For that answer u get a A+ in economics..:D

Ah Q
09-05-2007, 05:44 PM
what's the big deal. :p

Every day, every hour, every minute... babies are born and people will die. That's the cycle of life. No point getting all touchy feely and misty eyed over the inevitable.

When someone dies, life goes on for others no matter what. What is more everyone will have to face death sooner or later so don't worry too much about it.

Your callousness sounds so familiar...you will surely qualify to be one of the elite in Singapore were it not for the fact that you are running a sex web-site! Congratulations!

no_faith
09-05-2007, 06:24 PM
i understand ppl die everyday in the world.
how many can we feel sry abt? wat can we do?

boss, at least show sum sympathy towards a human life.
she deserves to die coz she is a whore/ktc gal/nxt 100 prc to take over?
how abt the africans? they deserve to die too?

they commit any unpardonable sin?
do they feel proud do to such jobs? selling their souls and bodies?
we do not really know the story behind them and we juz arrive our conclusion?

i dun noe wat ur prejudice against prc.
but put aside the other tings, we are talking abt a life here.

so u implying even persian die also no difference as they are also humans.
so u attend funeral or sum1 pass away, instead of consoling ppl, feeling sad, u sit in one corner and drink champange?

cookietan29
09-05-2007, 06:42 PM

Poor shallow man...:o

QooMilk
09-05-2007, 06:45 PM
If she is a PRC whore, then there's nothing much to worry about. For every PRC KTV girl who gets run over, there are 100 ready to take her place tomorrow.

Wah Sam if you mati one day will there be 100 ready to take over you place? :D

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 06:51 PM
the driver shd be jailed for hit n run.... its abt a human life regardless of the person's profession...

On the contrary. If he goes to court, the judge will probably let him off.

After all, the PRC whores have been causing so much trouble in Singapore and a lot of time and effort has been devoted to rounding them up and sending them home.

The defence lawyer should argue the case along the grounds that his client was simply trying to do his part as a good citizen to discourage PRC whores from roaming the dangerous streets.. :D

sammyboyfor
09-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Wah Sam if you mati one day will there be 100 ready to take over you place? :D

I have already trained my replacements. :p

They are all hoping that I will kick the bucket tomorrow.

nokia8888
09-05-2007, 07:10 PM
I have already trained my replacements. :p

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/img/forums/styles/hwz/smilies/laugh.gif

HorBo
09-05-2007, 07:36 PM
The incident shows that this driver is a coward and dishonest person. Btw, he maybe one of our bros in this forum.

Any bros know wat will be the likely sentence for this stupid drunk + hit and run driver? I know death sentence is dinifitely out.

isotonik
09-05-2007, 07:40 PM
The incident shows that this driver is a coward and dishonest person. Btw, he maybe one of our bros in this forum.

Any bros know wat will be the likely sentence for this stupid drunk + hit and run driver? I know death sentence is dinifitely out.

i believe mostly 'kantong' for few years and jail for few years?

dominion
09-05-2007, 07:55 PM
sure license suspended (aka nv have chance to getting it back)
+jail (possibly cane too) bcuz its DRUNK hit n run, not just hit n run

boss' apathy towards loss of a human life is scary (no matter how immoral or bad the person was)
hopefully our society will not be like that

covenn
09-05-2007, 08:37 PM
just a qn to u sam. have u ever lost someone dear to u? the lady means as much to her parents probably like hw much ur parents mean to u. so its out of respect for the deceased n her family that we dun make such remarks. imagine when ur parents leave after a ripe old age, u wouldnt want pple to say "juz another old man, ther r hundreds of old men walkin on the streets. so y bother?" rite. N if u really dun mind, i've got nothing to say. given a choice, who wanna be a whore? u may go on n on abt them juz tryin to earn easy bucks but fact is we r not qualified enough to judge them coz we have never experienced how it feels like to be hungry n cold. if u were in their shoes, probably u would have even suck cock for a bowl of noodles. so dun judge. u r juz lucky to be born at the right place at the right time.

strong
09-05-2007, 09:12 PM
just a qn to u sam. have u ever lost someone dear to u? the lady means as much to her parents probably like hw much ur parents mean to u. so its out of respect for the deceased n her family that we dun make such remarks. imagine when ur parents leave after a ripe old age, u wouldnt want pple to say "juz another old man, ther r hundreds of old men walkin on the streets. so y bother?" rite. N if u really dun mind, i've got nothing to say. given a choice, who wanna be a whore? u may go on n on abt them juz tryin to earn easy bucks but fact is we r not qualified enough to judge them coz we have never experienced how it feels like to be hungry n cold. if u were in their shoes, probably u would have even suck cock for a bowl of noodles. so dun judge. u r juz lucky to be born at the right place at the right time.

Aiyah everybody jus put a damn full stop on our comments. The thread starter a moron whom started this. In the 1st place "Do death incident" played a part in our sammyboy forum? We guys r intersted in getting n contributing lobangs not to view any comments of a PRC deaceased.All our views have no right n wrong for yr info.We can contd to debate and even hire a lawyer.Wat do we gain at the submitt? NOTHING. SO all samster contd to contribute n experience our sex life.Do not waste time on this.Threadstarter WAKE UP UNDERSTAND.

西门吹雪
09-05-2007, 09:14 PM
There are many ways to make money. Whoring and ripping off SG men is not an acceptable method in my books.
yalor! there are many ways to make money. whoring is unacceptable!

making money from running a website that thrives on unacceptable whoring is unacceptable to the core! :cool: :rolleyes:

johnymike
10-05-2007, 12:59 AM
i believe mostly 'kantong' for few years and jail for few years?

Kantong 10 years min or for life, jail not more than 3 years and fine not exceeding $50k

etsys
10-05-2007, 02:37 AM
[QUOTE=西门吹雪;2015639]yalor! there are many ways to make money. whoring is unacceptable!

making money from running a website that thrives on unacceptable whoring is unacceptable to the core!QUOTE]

and your point is ?????? :D

MMM88
10-05-2007, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=西门吹雪;2015639]
making money from running a website that thrives on unacceptable whoring is unacceptable to the core!QUOTE]

errrrr......................................:D ;)

MMM88
10-05-2007, 03:10 AM
and your point is ?????? :D

and ur point is ...............somting best left t way it is , too explicit will oni spoil t FUN.........:D

MMM88
10-05-2007, 03:17 AM
it always tragedy whenever lives is lost due to stupidity ....:( ......so DUN DRIVE WHEN U R DRUNK ...take public transport !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sammyboyfor
10-05-2007, 04:12 AM
just a qn to u sam. have u ever lost someone dear to u? the lady means as much to her parents probably like hw much ur parents mean to u. so its out of respect for the deceased n her family that we dun make such remarks. imagine when ur parents leave after a ripe old age, u wouldnt want pple to say "juz another old man, ther r hundreds of old men walkin on the streets. so y bother?" rite.

Of course I have lost many that are dear to me. However, I don't expect anyone else to care two hoots about my relatives and loved ones.:p

Similarly this whore's mother may be crying her eyes out but to me, she is just another whore... easily replaced.

However, when her mum finds out that she was working as whore in SG instead of studying English and accountancy which was what she claimed, she may stop crying and spit on her grave instead. :D Anything is possible.

kuching
10-05-2007, 08:30 AM
hihihih to alll bros
was at LP yesterday nite n the mummy spoke abt this incicdent
coincidentlly this was the same gal who sat with my frd at TAM 2 weeks ago during Happy Hour......after hearing is her gives me the goosebump

well she is the gal who used the hp thats looks like a cigigarrates box

may she rest in peace

ChingHeng
10-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Ya is a pity to see this kind of news... may she rest in peace.

sammyboyfor
10-05-2007, 09:01 AM
hihihih to alll bros
coincidentlly this was the same gal who sat with my frd at TAM 2 weeks ago during Happy Hour....

Did your friend fuck her? If he did, ask him to contribute a posthumous FR! :D

Tell him to make it a good one. We can't go around saying unkind things about the deceased can we. :p

enzer88
10-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Exactly i don't understand why driver invloved in accident want to run away..Singapore is so small,you are sure to be caught and the worst part is you will be given a heavy jail term.And morally can you sleep if u know the victim had die???:(

plman2002
10-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Yesterday whole afternoon was busy and missed this thread.

A poor gal has died and you all are discussing here.
The more you all chak SAM, the more he will reply one.
This will keep going on.
Never seen him so active in a thread b4. Maybe I am wrong.

Give her a break man.

my sgd0.02 tots.

noname123
10-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Yesterday whole afternoon was busy and missed this thread.

A poor gal has died and you all are discussing here.
The more you all chak SAM, the more he will reply one.
This will keep going on.
Never seen him so active in a thread b4. Maybe I am wrong.

Give her a break man.

my sgd0.02 tots.

Sotong.... mai disturb lah....me waiting for opportunity...:D

plman2002
10-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Sotong.... mai disturb lah....me waiting for opportunity...:D

oppor LKTBGLP lah. :D

noname123
10-05-2007, 09:31 AM
oppor LKTBGLP lah. :D

compare to tio 4D and TOTO...die die must chak + suan him BIG time...if not cannot eat and sleep:D

ZapBoy
10-05-2007, 09:32 AM
compare to tio 4D and TOTO...die die must chak + suan him BIG time...if not cannot eat and sleep:D

Too bad you cannot ZAP him.

noname123
10-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Too bad you cannot ZAP him.

If he change the system to the past again, see I ZAP hm or not:D

dirtyhairy
10-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Yo Seniors,

Why cannot zap him...care to explain?
hmmm...May be get Mongkok Eunuch Revival Society to raise funds to launch hostile take over....hehehehe:D

QooMilk
10-05-2007, 10:30 AM
I have already trained my replacements.

Can we sign up the training bo Ah Sam? Before we finish our "SBF Course" we hope that u dun kick the bucket 1st, till we Graduate from Sammyboyfor Uni :D

Wonder if JT is one of ur Student and how his result? :D

dirtyhairy
10-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Yo Bro Susu,

why bother to go thru uni to take over
when one can just stage a hostile walkover
and employ clones of ah sammy, may Allah bless his soul should he be dead,
to run the show and then we can all celebrate
without silly war of words and just into pure good sex we shal concentrate!:D

Frankiestine
10-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Our view of death is shaped by how we viewed life itself....so no right or wrong answer...those who see life as something precious would view death as a loss and mourn but those who view life as just a transitional stage would rejoice, and then those who see life as cheap will not give a damn...

onion_rings
10-05-2007, 11:12 AM
its really fucked tup to hit and run just becos the driver is drink driving lah. knn can still think of running to hide but cant think of helping the victim. drink driving can get death sentence or what?

Bro castrol, yr statment make me think perhaps i need to quit my beer & drive safetly on the rd hoh...:D So in future if we go for any lim session as u order beer can u also pls order a diet coke for me too :p

Microsoft
10-05-2007, 11:22 AM
I'll be going out later on my bike

Gezz... wat bike u ride har? :D :D

Castrol
10-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Bro castrol, yr statment make me think perhaps i need to quit my beer & drive safetly on the rd hoh...:D So in future if we go for any lim session as u order beer can u also pls order a diet coke for me too

bro next lim session we call sherine to join us, she can drive your car and blow your breathalyser at the same time. :D

QooMilk
10-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Yo Bro Susu,
why bother to go thru uni to take over
when one can just stage a hostile walkover
and employ clones of ah sammy, may Allah bless his soul should he be dead,
to run the show and then we can all celebrate
without silly war of words and just into pure good sex we shal concentrate!

Yo bro lum sup hair, :D
Wah Bro relex leh, very political...anyway I hope that even sam mati oneday this forum will still stay on :D

surfer888
10-05-2007, 11:40 AM
bro next lim session we call sherine to join us, she can drive your car and blow your breathalyser at the same time. :D

Bwa haha!

After that Breathalyser out of order... new batteries cannot help this time.

QooMilk
10-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Bro castrol, yr statment make me think perhaps i need to quit my beer & drive safetly on the rd hoh...

U mean u use to drink and drive ah!!! :eek:

How could u!!! No wonder nowdays the road so dangerous with all the drunk driver like u :D

sexdiablo
10-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Kantong 10 years min or for life, jail not more than 3 years and fine not exceeding $50k

Should have include rotan to discourage others, hit n run has been heading north in the chart.

noname123
10-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Gezz... wat bike u ride har? :D

see his distorted face...u say leh...:D

Phuket
10-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi all,

Just my 1 cent worth of thoughts, maybe those who drive will understand this scenerio better. For this particular accident, though i agree the driver is at fault, but the deceased does not worth any sympathy too. For brothers who have drive pass that area, i believe you have encounter those PRC girls just cross or run across the road as if the road is own by them, their mother or even father! Even in today ZaoBao, it is reported those PRC girls in that area still dashed across the roads dangerously as per normal. Hope this frank opinion doesn't offend any brothers out there.

Cheerios:rolleyes:

Hanxinco88
10-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Hi all,

Just my 1 cent worth of thoughts, maybe those who drive will understand this scenerio better. For this particular accident, though i agree the driver is at fault, but the deceased does not worth any sympathy too. For brothers who have drive pass that area, i believe you have encounter those PRC girls just cross or run across the road as if the road is own by them, their mother or even father! Even in today ZaoBao, it is reported those PRC girls in that area still dashed across the roads dangerously as per normal. Hope this frank opinion doesn't offend any brothers out there.

Typical PRC behaviour....because in PRC, any driver who knock down a pedestrain, be it his fault or not, is bounded by law to take care of the victim for life. Hence the disregard of safety while crossing the road.

HorBo
10-05-2007, 01:29 PM
hihihih to alll bros
coincidentlly this was the same gal who sat with my frd at TAM 2 weeks ago during Happy Hour......after hearing is her gives me the goosebump

well she is the gal who used the hp thats looks like a cigigarrates box

may she rest in peace

Wah! how she looks like, pretty? Did ur fren tabao her out?

S3vw
10-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Gezz... wat bike u ride har? :D

why u so interested....
u want to long heng yi si har...:p

S3vw
10-05-2007, 01:43 PM
see his distorted face...u say leh...:D

vespa.........:confused:

dirtyhairy
10-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Nah..not vespa....
Tot saw him riding on a ...LamparBretta...solleee Lumbretta..lah
a stretched Italian scooter ...now u know why his face kenna pulled oso dah:eek:

Looksee
10-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Yo Seniors,

Why cannot zap him...care to explain?

because i zap him before but less than 3 years ago.....

Microsoft
10-05-2007, 02:09 PM
see his distorted face...u say leh...

Dunno leh... last time i young tat time ride tricycle fall down face oso lidat...:D

Microsoft
10-05-2007, 02:11 PM
why u so interested....
u want to long heng yi si har...

Piang i so chek arch meh?? :confused: Cut bull lek suar enuff leow. :p

noname123
10-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Dunno leh... last time i young tat time ride tricycle fall down face oso lidat...:D

no wonder yr avartar face hide one side one...the other side rot liao buay...:D

Microsoft
10-05-2007, 02:27 PM
no wonder yr avartar face hide one side one...the other side rot liao buay...

NNH lah sunrise effect u say i hide face. :mad: 焚琴煮鹤, 大刹风景... Haizz :p

wat2woopee
10-05-2007, 02:47 PM
For that answer u get a A+ in economics..:D

That's why when i go DongG*** KTV the gal's demand TIPS, I supply my Liquid MILLIONS....:D

Mr.romantic
10-05-2007, 02:51 PM
If whoring is such a respectable trade in your books, I guess you wouldn't mind if a daughter or sister of yours wanted to enter the world's oldest "profession".

if running porn sites/sex forum is such a respectable trade in your books, I guess your parents must be very proud of their son. ;)

However, someone with a poor reputation doesn't suddenly become an angel just because they have kicked the bucket.

that could be the same said for you who makes a living out of porn sites. hahaha. :D

Castrol
10-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Bwa haha!

After that Breathalyser out of order... new batteries cannot help this time.

sherine is a spoiler... :D

surfer888
10-05-2007, 05:26 PM
sherine is a spoiler... :D

Spoiler only meh... thought full body kit... side-skirts, air scoop also included.

Her filter best type... when anyone sees it, will surely know what brand... sure to say KNN!

西门吹雪
10-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Sam, for you to post such insensitive and inconsiderate comments in this forum, you have lost all respect from me (if there were any in the first place). If you want to joke about something, try some other avenues. It shows poor taste on your part.
well, what do you expect of a twit who so detests a particular profession and yet makes his money based on the very profession that he abhors? :rolleyes: :D

sammyboyfor
10-05-2007, 06:21 PM
well, what do you expect of a twit who so detests a particular profession and yet makes his money based on the very profession that he abhors? :rolleyes:

I run websites about Christianity too despite the fact that I detest organised religions.:p

plman2002
10-05-2007, 06:24 PM
I run websites about Christianity too despite the fact that I detest organised religions.:p

BOSS, looks like yr pair of eyes pasted with $$ only.
Muz be a very successful businessman. :eek:

noname123
10-05-2007, 06:34 PM
BOSS, looks like yr pair of eyes pasted with $$ only.
Muz be a very successful businessman. :eek:

Arh bo how can he post nasty remarks... maybe China ppl dun give him business:rolleyes:

dominion
10-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Did your friend fuck her? If he did, ask him to contribute a posthumous FR!

your apathy towards the loss of a human life is appalling!
if we know u lost someone dear we at least will console you instead of suaning the dead person marh... aiyo...

must be more sensitive to the bros here, some of whom may been close to her?

.OSF.
10-05-2007, 09:17 PM
After all, I'll be DEAD!

I have already trained my replacements.

I presume it will be a smooth transition in the forum then, we wont even know u are dead. Unless the newspaper print BIG BIG
'The Largest Sex Forum Owner From Spore is killed in accident involving Bicycle & Kangeroo' :D

plman2002
10-05-2007, 09:34 PM
'The Largest Sex Forum Owner From Spore is killed in accident involving Bicycle & Kangeroo' :D

Correction, BOSS is from IRAN

dirtyhairy
10-05-2007, 09:36 PM
I presume it will be a smooth transition in the forum then, we wont even know u are dead. Unless the newspaper print BIG BIG

Nah...I hear the Chinese dailies have aledi reserved their evening editions with the following headline:

Elusive S'pore Sex Forum runner killed in freak road mishap after his arse speared by handlebar of faked China-made HarleyDavidson in crash with local infamous trans celebrity "S":p

Frankiestine
10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Hi all,

if not wrong it was mentioned in the news that she was seen speaking on her hp....some cities are already starting to implement laws against speaking on phone while crossing road.....honestly was the guy judgement so badly impaired that the accident was a case of his drinking...you can only fault him for failing to assist in a accident and running off but hell how many of you dare say you can maintain your composure after knocking someone down...

Frankiestine
10-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Hi all,

if not wrong it was mentioned in the news that she was seen speaking on her hp....some cities are already starting to implement laws against speaking on phone while crossing road.....honestly was the guy judgement so badly impaired that the accident was a case of his drinking...you can only fault him for failing to assist in a accident and running off but hell how many of you dare say you can maintain your composure after knocking someone down...

Frankiestine
10-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Hi all,

.OSF.
11-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Correction, BOSS is from IRAN
From IRAN staying in Kangeroo Island?

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 03:50 AM
SL, i always tot u r a shrewd businessman who run his business well
Din know u r such a cynical bastard tats not so insensitive be it verbally or in humanity :rolleyes:

c'mon, her profession irregardless, she is stil a human of flesh n blood

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Aiyah everybody jus put a damn full stop on our comments. The thread starter a moron whom started this. In the 1st place "Do death incident" played a part in our sammyboy forum? We guys r intersted in getting n contributing lobangs not to view any comments of a PRC deaceased.All our views have no right n wrong for yr info.We can contd to debate and even hire a lawyer.Wat do we gain at the submitt? NOTHING. SO all samster contd to contribute n experience our sex life.Do not waste time on this.Threadstarter WAKE UP UNDERSTAND.
Diu! if SL 1ed 2 clamp this thread he wud hv, no need for a bootlicker like u come in n fire ur mg off

Oh btw, since i cant zap SL til at least a few mths later, i zap u

sammyboyfor
11-05-2007, 05:09 AM
your apathy towards the loss of a human life is appalling!
if we know u lost someone dear we at least will console you instead of suaning the dead person marh... aiyo...

My callous attitude towards the death of hookers is well known. :D I did the same thing in this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1478106#post1478106) when some Geylang Thai Broad died too.

The remarks caused a similar uproar and I was zapped repeatedly by a bunch of idiots who are afflicted with a syndrome called "misguided loyalty and affection".

Funny how history always repeats itself. Oh well... at least we can say that consistency reigns. :p

Have a great weekend ahead.

noname123
11-05-2007, 09:13 AM
My callous attitude towards the death of hookers is well known. I did the same thing in this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1478106#post1478106) when some Geylang Thai Broad died too.

The remarks caused a similar uproar and I was zapped repeatedly by a bunch of idiots who are afflicted with a syndrome called "misguided loyalty and affection".

Funny how history always repeats itself. Oh well... at least we can say that consistency reigns. :p

Ah sam...tio zapped song bo....hehe:D

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 10:05 AM
My callous attitude towards the death of hookers is well known. :D I did the same thing in this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1478106#post1478106) when some Geylang Thai Broad died too.
Funny how history always repeats itself. Oh well... at least we can say that consistency reigns. :p Have a great weekend ahead.

Sheeeesh....when our views differ, it's misguided loyalty
but when you give yours, albeit callously cruel, you claim consistency!
If the two bloody cases bore any similarities, it's your warped sense in persist irresponsibility
Becos despite their nefarious sexual activities,
at least the good bros here show that regardless what one's profesion may be,
life is precious, and even an ant will try to stay alive as long as it can be
sure you are entitled to your views, and so do we
So look here, you so-called son of a Iranian mummy/daddy
Dont patronise us just bcos you the BOSS
I oso wish you a good week ahead as you spend Mom' Day with your mummy!

OldbirdKiller
11-05-2007, 11:16 AM

Funny how history always repeats itself. Oh well... at least we can say that consistency reigns.

C liao buay ta han,limbeh zapped U!:mad:

sammyboyfor
11-05-2007, 01:45 PM
at least the good bros here show that regardless what one's profesion may be,
life is precious,

I'm afraid I have correct you there.. the life of some people is precious while the life of others most certainly isn't.

I mean let's get real here.. how on earth would the death of a HOOKER make any difference to the rest of the world. The only people who would be affected in any way would be the family, assuming they don't know what she was doing to earn a living, and her regular customers who enjoyed her services over the services of other hookers.

Now if LKY kicks the bucket, that would be a huge loss.. especially to Singaporeans. The stock market would be affected... so too would the housing market. Singapore would enter a period of political uncertainty which could affect business confidence and investments.

If LKY meets his maker tomorrow, I would be the first to express my deepest condolences. :p

Cheers and have a great weekend ahead.

slyer
11-05-2007, 02:00 PM
On the contrary. If he goes to court, the judge will probably let him off.

After all, the PRC whores have been causing so much trouble in Singapore and a lot of time and effort has been devoted to rounding them up and sending them home.

The defence lawyer should argue the case along the grounds that his client was simply trying to do his part as a good citizen to discourage PRC whores from roaming the dangerous streets.. :D

u can't like that say leh... prc whores are still humans... n its concern a human death... that driver if really kenna caught by polis shd be jailed lo.... see the mediacorp christopher lee he oso drink driving + hit n run n kenna jailed 4 wks n fined... lucky the person being knocked is still alive if nt i tink christopher lee will kenna longer jail term n rotan

unholymonk
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm afraid I have correct you there.. the life of some people is precious while the life of others most certainly isn't.

I mean let's get real here.. how on earth would the death of a HOOKER make any difference to the rest of the world. The only people who would be affected in any way would be the family, assuming they don't know what she was doing to earn a living, and her regular customers who enjoyed her services over the services of other hookers.

Now if LKY kicks the bucket, that would be a huge loss.. especially to Singaporeans. The stock market would be affected... so too would the housing market. Singapore would enter a period of political uncertainty which could affect business confidence and investments.

If LKY meets his maker tomorrow, I would be the first to express my deepest condolences. :p

Hey SAM, just a slight note. If I inferred correctly, your life is also not important as it will not affect STI or S&P? Your relatives will not not know you doing this sex forum thing as a living (Polluting thousands of young minds) and no one will miss you as the forum can still continue to operate?

unholymonk
11-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Christopher Lee can still act after jail???

dbrudder
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Interestingly, amidst the 2-page writeup in today's New Paper about the death of this PRC, and how some rich customers donated money to her family, the headline news is related in a way.

For a separate accident, A-list MediaCorp actor Christopher Lee was sentenced to a month's jail, disqualified from driving for 3 years and fined $4,500, for drunk driving and hit-and-run. "Naive", "Deluded", Cowardly, "Insincere" and "Irresponsible" were some of the harsh word the judge had for Lee.

Would you say the 2 guys on motorcycle who were injured, deserved to be knocked down, simply because they may not be perceived to contribute more to society than Lee? One of the victims even had his left third toe partially amputated. Bo dai bo ji gena knocked down by some idiot drunk driver, whose fault is it?

Hey if LKY kicks the bucket and the stock market crashes, I'll say it's time to go big time into the stock market! Anyway he's been doing more harm than good for Singapore in recent times. He should retire in good grace now :D

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I mean let's get real here.. how on earth would the death of a HOOKER make any difference to the rest of the world. .

Indeed LKY will be missed, likewise his enemies will be pleased
the same applies for the poor PRC, who's precious to her kin and family
except to you and sum others with a dimmed view of such working ladies
but the point is tat, life's still precious
of which, the gal, a hooker, you have treated with disgust
On the grim prospect of the passing of LKY
sure there will be the initial sighs and cries
we will sorely miss him for he's indeed a great guy
but please, dun insult us further to say that without him S'pore will die!

sammyboyfor
11-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Hey SAM, just a slight note. If I inferred correctly, your life is also not important as it will not affect STI or S&P?

All my friends and relatives know I run this forum. In fact, many step in to help me when I am away on holiday or I am too busy to attend to the website. They are all very proud of me for offering such a great service to the people of Singapore. :D

They feel that far from polluting young minds, I actually provide an invaluable service and make commercial sex a lot safer by highlighting the dangers of STDs etc. In fact, I have devoted a whole section to sexual health and I regularly warn people not to indulge in commercial sex as it is very risky. Those who do not heed my warnings have made and informed choice to proceed despite the risks.

As for my life.. of course it's worthless. I am just a humble webmaster. I could die of a heart attack within the next hour and life (and this website) would carry on without a hiccup. I'm sure nobody here would shed a tear. :p

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Christopher Lee can still act after jail???
Even b4 his sentence was passed, can he act?:D

dbrudder
11-05-2007, 02:22 PM
if not wrong it was mentioned in the news that she was seen speaking on her hp....some cities are already starting to implement laws against speaking on phone while crossing road.....

Oi... dun suggest such things leh... wait Singapore Gahmen decide to draw boxes at every junction for pedestrains who want to use hp on the roads. Fine $$$ for walking and holding a hp in the hand even if it's turned off. Then we all siao liao.

OldbirdKiller
11-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm sure nobody here would shed a tear. :

no no i will cry,pee on yr grave,:D :D

mebirdie
11-05-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm sure nobody here would shed a tear.

I will give $2 as a to.ken of appreciation :D

S3vw
11-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Piang i so chek arch meh?? :confused: Cut bull lek suar enuff leow. :p

like tat not chek arch meh....
but better than insensitive......

HorBo
11-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Diu! if SL 1ed 2 clamp this thread he wud hv, no need for a bootlicker like u come in n fire ur mg off

Oh btw, since i cant zap SL til at least a few mths later, i zap u

Well said bro.. my intention is to share the news in the first place, but nt expected to be a heated arguement betw SL and the bros here.

Anyway, i agreed wif most of the bros here.. i hope she will rest in peace and the rest of the prc ktv girls working here will learn from this incident, never use hp while crossing the road. I believe this dangerous act dont apply to prc only but to our bros here as well, as I think we ourselves sometime do talk over the phone while crossing the road. I dont believe someone will say to ur fren "i call u back, i am crossing the road". :D

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Well said bro.. my intention is to share the news in the first place, but nt expected to be a heated arguement betw SL and the bros here.

Anyway, i agreed wif most of the bros here.. i hope she will rest in peace and the rest of the prc ktv girls working here will learn from this incident, never use hp while crossing the road. I believe this dangerous act dont apply to prc only but to our bros here as well, as I think we ourselves sometime do talk over the phone while crossing the road. I dont believe someone will say to ur fren "i call u back, i am crossing the road". :D
Not an issue, just din like the way SL rattles on n on
I mean if a twerp were to say "Hey I lookg for so n so who MIA n I miss her svc" n he rebutts " Jus a service provider, nothing to miss about" That I support w 2 hands n 3 legs
But a fatal accident is something which I believe tat its not to be so cynical n sarcastic.

Even if a robber were to flee the scene n got run down by a truck, dun thk they police will kick him and say he deserved 2 b knocked down

S3vw
11-05-2007, 02:51 PM

Ah Sam u wkend cross rd better look right look left hor....:rolleyes:

Looksee
11-05-2007, 02:51 PM

read thru the 9 pages in tis thread and this is by far the most sensible post, IMHO......

i waiting for ah sam's curry chicken......

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 02:57 PM
read thru the 9 pages in tis thread and this is by far the most sensible post, IMHO......

i waiting for ah sam's curry chicken......
Haha.....I dun look 4ward to that, cos :

SL can b insensitive n cynical but y lower urself to his std?
Secondly, his curry chicken not in SG de:D

S3vw
11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Phuket
Hi all,

Cheerios

r u tryin bootlick ah sam....:rolleyes:
the PRC gal not born by parents one har....

btw after i zap sam i will zap u....

Phuket
11-05-2007, 03:05 PM

It's me again.. kinda agree to what bro frankie suggested, how many can remain calm and compose after an accident. But, i did when i a bike ram onto my car along Bedok area last december. I saw the biker literally flew a few metres away from the bang. Guess what, I even called the ambulance and TP since he doesn't wanna talk to me. I think it all boil down to individual. But come back to this case, though the driver is primary to be blame for not stopping his vehicle to help the decease; of coz, if he is drink driving, his fault magnify too. But, it takes 2 hands to clap, if the PRC girl is to be more careful and alert, i think it can be avoided too. Look at the traffic of our little india and sometime PRC infested places... they just cross the damn road w/o pedestrain ettique. The y either just dash across or juz squeeze in between cars to get through to the other side... To conclude.. i feel it is the PRC own doing cost her life too... Just my opinion... (By the day, is bro myluckyguy still around... wanna talk to him abt Irene, the christy chung lookalike FL from KL.)...

西门吹雪
11-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Fine $$$ for walking and holding a hp in the hand even if it's turned off. Then we all siao liao.
that would make another feather in the cap of a fine island. :p :D

sammyboyfor
11-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Ah Sam u wkend cross rd better look right look left hor....:rolleyes:

I face close calls on a regular basis when I'm out cycling. I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish pretty soon. :D

The closest I've come so far is a broken knee cap when a car clipped me from behind.

However, life is cheap and there is little point trying to live a risk free life. Everyone has to go when their time is up.

S3vw
11-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I face close calls on a regular basis when I'm out cycling. I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish pretty soon. :D

The closest I've come so far is a broken knee cap when a car clipped me from behind.

However, life is cheap and there is little point trying to live a risk free life. Everyone has to go when their time is up..

ur ass didn't tear when the car clipped you from behind......
damn the driver must be on P-plate.........
if not Looksee will have his curry chicken liao....

unholymonk
11-05-2007, 03:19 PM
All my friends and relatives know I run this forum. In fact, many step in to help me when I am away on holiday or I am too busy to attend to the website. They are all very proud of me for offering such a great service to the people of Singapore. :D

They feel that far from polluting young minds, I actually provide an invaluable service and make commercial sex a lot safer by highlighting the dangers of STDs etc. In fact, I have devoted a whole section to sexual health and I regularly warn people not to indulge in commercial sex as it is very risky. Those who do not heed my warnings have made and informed choice to proceed despite the risks.

What u say is true... I did not notice that... But one thing is that the FL section you provided is used as a advertising tool for many FL which has thus attracted a lot of innocent Singaporean....

unholymonk
11-05-2007, 03:25 PM
It's me again.. kinda agree to what bro frankie suggested, how many can remain calm and compose after an accident. But, i did when i a bike ram onto my car along Bedok area last december. I saw the biker literally flew a few metres away from the bang. Guess what, I even called the ambulance and TP since he doesn't wanna talk to me. I think it all boil down to individual. But come back to this case, though the driver is primary to be blame for not stopping his vehicle to help the decease; of coz, if he is drink driving, his fault magnify too. But, it takes 2 hands to clap, if the PRC girl is to be more careful and alert, i think it can be avoided too. Look at the traffic of our little india and sometime PRC infested places... they just cross the damn road w/o pedestrain ettique. The y either just dash across or juz squeeze in between cars to get through to the other side... To conclude.. i feel it is the PRC own doing cost her life too... Just my opinion... (By the day, is bro myluckyguy still around... wanna talk to him abt Irene, the christy chung lookalike FL from KL.)...

True I agree.. Accidents usually take two hands to clap. Sometimes I see many people crossing the road without looking when the traffic light is green. They are assuming in a Utopia where there is no drunk driver or blur cock... If only they can look whether the car has the intention to stop before walking into the path of the car...

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 03:47 PM
True I agree.. Accidents usually take two hands to clap. Sometimes I see many people crossing the road without looking when the traffic light is green. They are assuming in a Utopia where there is no drunk driver or blur cock... If only they can look whether the car has the intention to stop before walking into the path of the car...

If wat you say is true...in Xidents both parties are at fault
then pray tell why did the Judge had to jail TV celebrity Christopher Lee?
If wat you say is true, dont blame the lorry driver who rammed you from the back
If wat you say is true, dont blame the driver when he hit you at a pedestrian crossing!
If wat you say is true, dont bother to stop at traffic lights becos if there's an Xidents, everyone is to be blamed anway! How ridiculous!

sadsea
11-05-2007, 04:04 PM
i had zap sam points, nice day.:rolleyes:

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 04:05 PM
The closest I've come so far is a broken knee cap when a car clipped me from behind. However, life is cheap and there is little point trying to live a risk free life. Everyone has to go when their time is up.

You have missed the most salient point, Ah Sammy & the others
it's exactly bcos life's precious thats why we should treasure
likewise, given your whatever,
I dun think anyone would wish you to go under
it's bcos a life had been lost to a wayward drunken driver
but to add insult to the dead
is sth many of us wont tolerate

sammyboyfor
11-05-2007, 04:23 PM
You have missed the most salient point, Ah Sammy & the others
it's exactly bcos life's precious thats why we should treasure
likewise, given your whatever,
I dun think anyone would wish you to go under
it's bcos a life had been lost to a wayward drunken driver
but to add insult to the dead
is sth many of us wont tolerate

And you have missed MY point... and that is that life is NOT PRECIOUS and that is especially so when we are talking about lives of hookers.

Those who can't tolerate my take on this issue can vote with their fingers and refuse to log on to this forum from now on. It is your democratic right to boycott sammyboy.com.:D

If you insist on reading the contents, then you'll have to put up with the callous, insensitive host whenever a thread is started about some whore who met the grim reaper. :p

noname123
11-05-2007, 04:43 PM

Tui lah!!!....u say only...say no need money...I also can say...

So should the government of Singapore give you a +++en of appreciation...

noname123
11-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Those who can't tolerate my take on this issue can vote with their fingers and refuse to log on to this forum from now on. It is your democratic right to boycott sammyboy.com.:D

Definately i will not BUT I will make yr forum upside down...:D

DaLu Power
11-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Definately i will not BUT I will make yr forum upside down... :D

Chun boh.... you can meh? :rolleyes:

noname123
11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Chun boh.... you can meh? :rolleyes:

Err....better for ah sam to answer you ...:D

DaLu Power
11-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Err....better for ah sam to answer you ... :D

Since when Ah Sam your spokesman? :D

Frankiestine
11-05-2007, 05:27 PM
But, i did when i a bike ram onto my car along Bedok area last december. I saw the biker literally flew a few metres away from the bang. Guess what, I even called the ambulance and TP since he doesn't wanna talk to me. ...

Bro in your case you won't feel disoriented or guilty as the bikee knock into your rear but in the case of drivers who run over a living person...some times in a confuse state of mind, it is very hard to rationalize what is the right thing to do..

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 05:31 PM
And you have missed MY point... and that is that life is NOT PRECIOUS and that is especially so when we are talking about lives of hookers.

If you insist tat your life is not precious, so be it,
but dont insist that other people's lives are like yours, they are not!

Now who's being non-tolerant...you started it and when you dun like it, you use the same old democratic shitty trick of telling ppl to quit.

If you insist on reading the contents, then you'll have to put up with the callous, insensitive host whenever a thread is started about some whore who met the grim reaper. :p

If you insist on spewing ill on the dead, the weak and the disadvantaged,
then you will have to put up with my views

sammyboyfor
11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
What u say is true... I did not notice that... But one thing is that the FL section you provided is used as a advertising tool for many FL which has thus attracted a lot of innocent Singaporean....

There is a big fat warning sign at the FL section telling people the dangers of FLs. If they can't understand simple English, there is nothing much I can do.

BTW what are INNOCENT Singaporeans doing visiting my forum in the first place. Surely they should be at the young PAP forum. :D

sammyboyfor
11-05-2007, 05:39 PM
If you insist on spewing ill on the dead, the weak and the disadvantaged,
then you will have to put up with my views

Nope I don't have to put up with your misguided views. :D

Neither do I agree that the loss of one insignificant hooker is going to make any impact on the rest of the world whatsoever. :)

noname123
11-05-2007, 05:56 PM

Neither do I agree that the loss of one insignificant hooker is going to make any impact on the rest of the world whatsoever.

Aiya...Ah sam...ppl say a life is gone....u always say ppl hooker here and there...we also dun know mah if she is or not...working as KTV gal = automatic term hooker in yr book:confused:

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 06:04 PM

The feeling is mutual --- I dun have to put up with yours either!

Neither do I agree that the loss of one insignificant hooker is going to make any impact on the rest of the world whatsoever. :)

Nobody's asking you to agree to anything.. .but I have to retort bcos of your ridiculous bullying...why just bcos a gal is a hooker, she does not deserve to live?!

OldbirdKiller
11-05-2007, 06:08 PM
working as KTV gal = automatic term hooker in yr book:confused:

Tio tio,got moustache his father,ha ha ha,kan hor E si..:D

HorBo
11-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Nope I don't have to put up with your misguided views.

Neither do I agree that the loss of one insignificant hooker is going to make any impact on the rest of the world whatsoever.

Aiya.. there is no wrong or right here, different ppl got different view, just that ur view is different from normal human beings.. :D

No one say that loss of one hooker will change the world, many of the bros here just feel pity for her and her family and it is very normal for a human beings (excluding u lar) to respect a deceased.

Just take this incident as a lesson for all to learnt, dont take it too personal lar. I had learnt something from this accident... never cross a road while chatting on the phone, be it at traffic light or zebra crossing, u never know when u gg to meet a drunk driver. For those bro who drive, please take a cab if u plan to have a drinking session wif ur kakis. One mistake will cause u to regret for the rest of ur life.. :D

noname123
11-05-2007, 06:13 PM

you very bad leh..u want to see me -999 again har...kan also must high class kanz him u know...;)

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
There is a big fat warning sign at the FL section telling people the dangers of FLs. If they can't understand simple English, there is nothing much I can do.

BTW what are INNOCENT Singaporeans doing visiting my forum in the first place. Surely they should be at the young PAP forum. :D
Pure stereotyping

Dun surf SB means goody 2 shoes? (even though i dun consider politics gd)
A coin has 2 sides but not all things are either or, even if u dun do programming u wud know there r polygons, hexagons which is not jus 2 sided
I m amazed by you shallowness at times:D

noname123
11-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Pure stereotyping

Dun surf SB means goody 2 shoes? (even though i dun consider politics gd)
I m amazed by you shallowness at times:D

He deep deep meh...pengz...can use simple English dun want...use deep deep English = he super educated....:rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
He deep deep meh...pengz...can use simple English dun want...use deep deep English = he super educated....:rolleyes:
watever his education
if 1 is jus to look @ another's education 2 judge a person
how diff is he fm those cronies who fawn on those so call high pointers in this forum?;)

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 06:20 PM
haha......SL is getting ready for action.
In case u guys din notice hor, his rep pow now stands @ 8:p

Ah Q
11-05-2007, 06:22 PM

Notice that you have just increased your power rating to 8 points from 6 previously. If this is to faciliate heavier zapping why go through the motion that you have earned it through vintage. Just zap all those whose remarks have have caused you grief to zero. After you own the site...

noname123
11-05-2007, 06:28 PM

SIAM arh...before he pangz pangz pangz like we used to have...:D

noname123
11-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Notice that you have just increased your power rating to 8 points from 6 previously. If this is to faciliate heavier zapping why go through the motion that you have earned it through vintage. Just zap all those whose remarks have have caused you grief to zero. After you own the site...

Maybe his points can exchange for something leh.....hehe:D so he cannot tahan ZAP

西门吹雪
11-05-2007, 06:30 PM

alamak! don't say that ler! wait all the moustached men felt insulted! :eek:

西门吹雪
11-05-2007, 06:33 PM
think he changed to that this afternoon, between 2-5pm.

noname123
11-05-2007, 06:38 PM
think he changed to that this afternoon, between 2-5pm.

Loser pattern lah...say everyone can view own opinions and zap...tio zap liao...buay tahan liao...now choot pattern

Use scare tactics...:D

S3vw
11-05-2007, 06:38 PM

ha ha ha.....
u oso spotted...
coming soon........;)

Rof|maoxz
11-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Loser pattern lah...say everyone can view own opinions and zap...tio zap liao...buay tahan liao...now choot pattern

Use scare tactics... :D

Go back home. You are very restless. :cool:

Randi_Candi
11-05-2007, 07:12 PM
SL ah SL,

dun hog this thread n blantantly continue ur insensitivity
Got alot of clones for u 2 catch namely tis fella in this post : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2019767&postcount=68

A 2ptr can zap me 2pts? Then u need 2 tweak ur sys liao lor:rolleyes:

onion_rings
11-05-2007, 07:17 PM
but I have to retort bcos of your ridiculous bullying...why just bcos a gal is a hooker, she does not deserve to live?!
Abang DH aka laobaby,

Today u haven't tao liang is it? Why get so worked up? Whether she deserve to live a not it is alrdy history liao tio bo? This is cyberworld lar take a pinch of salt in everything mah...We are here to look for fun & lobang, if u think u can't handle those remark just walk away can liao ;) Think b4 u buy me kopi i better blangja u liang teh 1st :D

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Yo Bro Bawang,
Me aledi came out of the cold room...so lim lian teh or korteh suka lu kong
regardless PRC or any pussies, ppl deserve to die in peace instead of shitty dignity
then came a big shot who goes around bullying
he always right others wrong:mad:
lipeh see liao buay song
esp those who anyhow zapped, were abusive yet can get away and he pretends blur2 like sotong...nuthing wrong
ok lah where to get that hard-on fruit buah long2
then we go happy eat lotong at which GL lorong? :D

onion_rings
11-05-2007, 07:39 PM
then came a big shot who goes around bullying
he always right others wrong
lipeh see liao buay song
esp those who anyhow zapped, were abusive yet can get away and he pretends blur2 like sotong...nuthing wrong
ok lah where to get that hard-on fruit buah long2
then we go happy eat lotong at which GL lorong?
Abang dh aka laobaby,

This is cyberworld, this is how he create the game to be play here...U wanna play his game den u got to abide by his house rules lar :D Just take example if the person who insulted the niteclub girl isn't BOSS...U still think he can quote u guys posting so freely till now??? He will kana diap till red & still kana diap by bros till they think shiok enuff...But for what??? We are here to enjoy ourselves, make some friends & get some solid good svcs FL ctc mah...Ok will say one more time if u think u can't handle just walk away nia...Last but not least "TGIF" :p

QooMilk
11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
阿弥陀佛!各位施主,不要在吵了。人都已归西了。
生老病死暝暝中已有安排,
望她早蹬极乐。
善哉,善哉。:o

Pek Kim Lui
11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
阿弥陀佛!各位施主,不要在吵了。人都已归西了。
生老病死暝暝中已有安排,
望她早蹬极乐。
善哉,善哉。:o

得说好! 阿弥陀佛,阿弥陀佛...

以和为贵.

dirtyhairy
11-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Yo Bawang,

sure me understand...
but sumtimes must cum out and take a stand
but i appreciate wat u r saying
no point arguing with a sod who's bent on winning
but it may be interesting
to wait and see bcos sumthing real bad may just be happening
but for now, let's concentrate on bonking

sex0l0gy
12-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Ok... which PRC whore infected Bro Sam with AIDS :eek: ... Please own up....

unholymonk
12-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Dunno which idiot zap me 3 points for putting innocent. Btw, there sure to be teenagers who at first curious went this site, 3 months later addicted to adult dicussion and link exchange, then from then onwards went the stupid FL section and small head overcame big head and went to prositute...

unholymonk
12-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Hey you can't say that... Then you think you can peddle drugs with a big fat warning sign telling people the dangers of drugs?

sammyboyfor
12-05-2007, 03:31 AM
Nobody's asking you to agree to anything.. .but I have to retort bcos of your ridiculous bullying...why just bcos a gal is a hooker, she does not deserve to live?!

You're putting words in my mouth now.

I didn't say she doesn't deserve to live. What I said that because she is a hooker, she is so insignificant that her death won't make any difference to the rest of the world and that the PRC could easily send 100 replacements within 24 hours.

Had she been a CEO of a GLC or a PAP minister, it would have been a great loss to Singapore as such talented people are very hard to come by. ;)

I'm really enjoying this thread. I haven't had so much fun for a long time. :D

baimi
12-05-2007, 03:49 AM

I didn't say she doesn't deserve to live. What I said that because she is a hooker, she is so insignificant that her death won't make any difference to the rest of the world and that the PRC could easily send 100 replacements within 24 hours.

Had she been a CEO of a GLC or a PAP minister, it would have been a great loss to Singapore as such talented people are very hard to come by. ;)

She had been a great loss to her family
she is a daughter
if married, loss to her husband
if have children, worst

sammyboyfor
12-05-2007, 04:01 AM
She had been a great loss to her family
she is a daughter
if married, loss to her husband
if have children, worst

Don't worry bro.. once her mother finds out she is a KTV hooker, she will curse her forever.

If she is married and she's working as a hooker, I'm sure the husband will say "good riddance!" upon her demise. Who on earth would want a wife that's a whore? would you?

As for the children... being brought up by a hooker would be a disaster? I'm sure they will be taught better moral values by their grandparents. :D

As you can see, you have nothing to worry about. Next post please! :p

Paul Lam Par
12-05-2007, 04:17 AM
I'm really enjoying this thread. I haven't had so much fun for a long time.
So glad to see u having fun :D

HorBo
12-05-2007, 04:56 AM
I'm really enjoying this thread. I haven't had so much fun for a long time.

Since u r enjoying this thread, got consider of upping my point? :p

BTW, this Sunday is mothers day, lets put this aside and enjoy this Sunday wif our mum. Life is very fragile, spent some quality time wif ur love ones.

Happy Mothers Day!! :)

Manow
12-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Sammy is just creating an uproar here on purpose by posting those stupid comments or he is just another HYPROCRITE making money from the very profession and people he despised.

Every day, every hour, every minute... babies are born and people will die. That's the cycle of life. No point getting all touchy feely and misty eyed over the inevitable

Nobody is disagreeing on the fact tt death is inevitable but your attitudes and callous comments on the PRC KTV Girl is most appalling and outrageous.

Why do charities exist and people donating millions to help the sick and destitute? Well I guess the majority of the human race is not as callous and heartless as you are.

I'll be going out later on my bike and there is a good chance I may be killed too. If it does happen, you guys can say whatever you want about me. I couldn't care less. After all, I'll be DEAD!

No worry mate! we will remind your loved ones not to waste money on your dead body or have a funeral for you. Just let your body rot at the very place where you got hit by the car. After all, you're dead and Sammy is just another hypocrite running a sex-website that can easily be replaced. No great lost to Singapore.

Manow
12-05-2007, 10:59 AM

[COLOUR="RED']BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO !!!! I applaud you brother.

Manow
12-05-2007, 11:01 AM

[COLOUR="RED"]BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO !!!! I applaud you brother.

Frankiestine
12-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Since u r enjoying this thread, got consider of upping my point? :p
Hahaha bro up your pts, haven't you noticed boz just increased his up pwr by two pointers..so that means when he zap he can easily take away 4 pts...that is assuming he playing by his rules of add full zap half..:D

Looksee
12-05-2007, 12:23 PM

your defination of fun is on the expense of someone's misery?

coldguy
12-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Read this news just now. This case is closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Police solved case in 3 hours
May 12, 2007

CHINESE national Yuan Fu Di died in an accident with a champagne-coloured Hyundai Sonata on Outram Road around 10pm on Monday.

The 29-year-old was here on a social visit pass.

Eye witnesses were shocked when the car allegedly sped off after the accident.

One of them, Mr Jackie Hoo, 28, a businessman, had taken down the vehicle number of the hit-and-run driver before getting out of his car to check on the victim.

With the vehicle number, Traffic Police tracked down the suspect's mobile phone number and called him.

The driver was a 48-year-old businessman.

He later surrendered at Bukit Merah Neighbourhood Police Centre.

There, the driver failed a breathalyser test and was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.

Said Commander Traffic Police DAC Ng Guat Ting: 'We would like to commended MrJackie Hoo and other members of the public for their public spirited act in noting down the licence plate number of the vehicle involved in the hit and run accident.

'This public spiritedness has helped police solve the case within three hours.'

'At the same time, we would like to stress that all motorists should stop to render assistance when they are involved in accidents because it could make a difference between life and death.'

- JOYCE LIM

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Break Kid
12-05-2007, 02:15 PM
if running porn sites/sex forum is such a respectable trade in your books, I guess your parents must be very proud of their son.

that could be the same said for you who makes a living out of porn sites. hahaha.

Well said .. Bro

PRC KTV gals are human being after all. Their life is also precious as anyone else here. Like or don't like them is one off thing.

It is very sad to see such accident occur & killed a life :(

Mi totally disagree with sammyboyfor comments ... :mad:

Heart Break Kid
12-05-2007, 02:21 PM

Had she been a CEO of a GLC or a PAP minister, it would have been a great loss to Singapore as such talented people are very hard to come by.

Don't say such thing hor .. who know your own daughter will also sleep around with her bosses one day to keep her job & become a whore indirectly.

Who know your son will marry a whore one day .. :eek:

Heart Break Kid
12-05-2007, 02:33 PM
My callous attitude towards the death of hookers is well known. I did the same thing in this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1478106#post1478106) when some Geylang Thai Broad died too.

Funny how history always repeats itself. Oh well... at least we can say that consistency reigns.

In my opinion you are no better than all this whores. Why ??

You are just a pimp who run porn sites & earn a living with it. If you dies, I will also make such comments too.

:D :D

Pokimon1
12-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Sam; I've been following this thread with interest but sad to say it is getting to be too personal.

Many of the things brother have said about you are completely uncalled for.

Having said that, I am very surprized at your callous attitute toward this unfortunate incident and my impression of you as a person has greatly diminished. (not that it would bother you the least))

All life warrents respect.

Let's not pre-judge or condemn a person unless we know the circumstances which brought this person to do what she did.

Sometimes we are forced to do things we do not wish to do... perhaps she has no other alternative.

I have not met her and I am not in a position to contribute any funds, as some kind souls have done.

I weep for her and have said a silent prayer for her soul to rest in enternal peace. That does not make me a better person, I know.

At least as a fellow human being... I care.

Finally, I think we should put an end to this thread and move on.

sammyboyfor
12-05-2007, 04:17 PM
I have not met her and I am not in a position to contribute any funds, as some kind souls have done.

I weep for her and have said a silent prayer for her soul to rest in enternal peace. That does not make me a better person, I know.

At least as a fellow human being... I care.

Finally, I think we should put an end to this thread and move on.

Singaporeans are funny people. There are so many beggars and homeless people on the streets who get no monetary assistance whatsoever from their fellow countrymen. However, drop dead and suddenly the whole of Singapore wants to show how generous and caring they are. :p

It reminds me of the "Huang Na" case where her mother ended up laughing all the way to the bank.

Those who want to be kind and considerate should extend their help and support to those who around you who are STILL ALIVE!

When I'm dead, you guys can say what you want about me. I couldn't care less for the simple reason that I'll be a CORPSE. You can spit on my grave for all I care. :D

Have a great weekend everyone.

The_Unrepentant
12-05-2007, 04:29 PM
You can spit on my grave for all I care.

then u must now tell us where u will be buried. if not how to spit on ur grave?:confused: dead man can talk meh?:D

unholymonk
12-05-2007, 04:58 PM
then u must now tell us where u will be buried. if not how to spit on ur grave?:confused: dead man can talk meh?:D Wah lau, spitting on people grave is bad. Respect the dead. For this, I going to zap you 50 points... Now I pm my clone Sammyboyfr

sammyboyfor
12-05-2007, 05:22 PM
then u must now tell us where u will be buried. if not how to spit on ur grave?dead man can talk meh?:D

I have already made arrangements for my death and the location of my remains to be published in this forum when the time comes. Keep a lookout for the announcement. :D

QooMilk
12-05-2007, 06:24 PM
你几时出家?但起了和尚

我是俗家弟子嘛,可以吃喝嫖赌。 :D

I have already made arrangements for my death and the location of my remains to be published in this forum when the time comes. Keep a lookout for the announcement.

Liew...u really plan well sia...hope it not in Iran or Aus :D

spidermel
12-05-2007, 08:22 PM
我是俗家弟子嘛,可以吃喝嫖赌。

Liew...u really plan well sia...hope it not in Iran or Aus

nnkc ah sam got samster start this thread he very happy lah, he die anywhere oso nvm lah...:D

QooMilk
12-05-2007, 08:31 PM
nnkc ah sam got samster start this thread he very happy lah, he die anywhere oso nvm lah...

Ah Sam find this thread beri entertaining, every morning 5am plus wake up post liao :D

myluckyguy
12-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Many of the things brother have said about you are completely uncalled for.

Poki, your comment above is the one that is completely uncalled for.:rolleyes:

Eastpipper
12-05-2007, 09:57 PM
I have already made arrangements for my death and the location of my remains to be published in this forum when the time comes. Keep a lookout for the announcement. :D

but make sure this forum stay alive after u die....if not all my rep points will be gone!:eek:

西门吹雪
12-05-2007, 10:00 PM
your defination of fun is on the expense of someone's misery?

he can condemn whoring, he can despise whores, yet he can happily make a living out of whoring and whores, what can you expect of such a twit? :rolleyes: :D

西门吹雪
12-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Poki, your comment above is the one that is completely uncalled for.:rolleyes:

i totally agree with you. :D

goofybaby69
12-05-2007, 10:16 PM
So glad to see u having fun :D
U do really live up to nick ! u r a truely por lam par.

dominion
13-05-2007, 12:15 AM

whats the point of zapping sammyboyfor?
a bit futile and pointless (pun not intended)

goofybaby69
13-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Sammy is just creating an uproar here on purpose by posting those stupid comments or he is just another HYPROCRITE making money from the very profession and people he despised.

Nobody is disagreeing on the fact tt death is inevitable but your attitudes and callous comments on the PRC KTV Girl is most appalling and outrageous.

Why do charities exist and people donating millions to help the sick and destitute? Well I guess the majority of the human race is not as callous and heartless as you are.

No worry mate! we will remind your loved ones not to waste money on your dead body or have a funeral for you. Just let your body rot at the very place where you got hit by the car. After all, you're dead and Sammy is just another hypocrite running a sex-website that can easily be replaced. No great lost to Singapore.

That is very true..

unholymonk
13-05-2007, 07:05 PM

I will personally fly over to shit on your grave. Maybe you can put a counter which you can update daily to tell people you not dead. If you too long never update, then we will assume you to be dead.

lacoruna69
13-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Not sure what the furore over here. My 2 cent's worth. Let the dead rest in peace. Just because she's a whore doesn't mean she deserved all the 'bad' remarks.

nanana1
13-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Don't know why Sammyboy said what he said about this PRC KTV girl tradegy? For once, many bros here did not agree with this mod which is so
clever in checking all these posts so far but slipped badly with this lousy insensitive comment. Even if he has a personal grudge to grind with PRC KTC girls, he should have just kept his mouth shut and his opinion to himself.

etsys
13-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Don't know why Sammyboy said what he said about this PRC KTV girl tradegy? For once, many bros here did not agree with this mod which is so
clever in checking all these posts so far but slipped badly with this lousy insensitive comment. Even if he has a personal grudge to grind with PRC KTC girls, he should have just kept his mouth shut and his opinion to himself.

You know what's funny.

Most of the guys who strongly and violently protest sammyboy attitude are

1) either fresh - recently joined, and are too concerned about the dead girl they can draw fire with the boss who bother to spend money to run this service

2) showing typical attitude of armchair critic.

If those who are violently opposed are really so opposed why not donate some hard earned money to the dead woman and make sure it is not peanut ?

And anyway, I feel some of you guys are too immature not to understand the salient feature of the comment of the boss.

If you dont like anybody's comments, then why not show in deeds ? As to what to do, dont ask me. If intelligent enough to understand what I say, then you will know what to do.

End of the day, democracy. Boss dont kill people because he dont like your comment. Or ban you, or take off your point. If you dont like his comment then either stop whining or contribute some way positive to make boss change his mind.

To the older folk. How will boss change his mind. Just a idle thought ...

Before everything, dont think I dont like his opinion. If you read my other contribution, he is not off the mark. Very much on target as to his comments. If anybody want to shed crocodile tears, I can refer a lot of people who really need sincere help, and deserve it, compared to well bodied, sexy and quite capable women who decide to become whores or decide to stay as whores because of fast money and hell of a lot of fun. I have met people who I felt, are virtually hopeless, in terms of physical being, and or any other form of support, who still dont give, up, and fight for peanut salary, to get life going, rather than engage in nefarious activities which could make them richer.

As I mention in the other thread, once a whore always a whore, and you can never take a whore out of a whore house. It is only temporary break. And ... justify that they dont have options.

Roger.

(there was one bro who swore he know some KTV woman who will never sleep with a customer even if a thousand dollar is given. I am still waiting for his answer. If she really is so sincere, why not look for other job where can earn decent salary, and not treated like a piece of meat, and grope here and there ??? Hmmmmm shows how true the arm chair critics are ..)

unholymonk
14-05-2007, 02:28 AM
You know what's funny.

Most of the guys who strongly and violently protest sammyboy attitude are

1) either fresh - recently joined, and are too concerned about the dead girl they can draw fire with the boss who bother to spend money to run this service

2) showing typical attitude of armchair critic.

If those who are violently opposed are really so opposed why not donate some hard earned money to the dead woman and make sure it is not peanut ?

And anyway, I feel some of you guys are too immature not to understand the salient feature of the comment of the boss.

If you dont like anybody's comments, then why not show in deeds ? As to what to do, dont ask me. If intelligent enough to understand what I say, then you will know what to do.

End of the day, democracy. Boss dont kill people because he dont like your comment. Or ban you, or take off your point. If you dont like his comment then either stop whining or contribute some way positive to make boss change his mind.

To the older folk. How will boss change his mind. Just a idle thought ...

Before everything, dont think I dont like his opinion. If you read my other contribution, he is not off the mark. Very much on target as to his comments. If anybody want to shed crocodile tears, I can refer a lot of people who really need sincere help, and deserve it, compared to well bodied, sexy and quite capable women who decide to become whores or decide to stay as whores because of fast money and hell of a lot of fun. I have met people who I felt, are virtually hopeless, in terms of physical being, and or any other form of support, who still dont give, up, and fight for peanut salary, to get life going, rather than engage in nefarious activities which could make them richer.

As I mention in the other thread, once a whore always a whore, and you can never take a whore out of a whore house. It is only temporary break. And ... justify that they dont have options.

Roger.

(there was one bro who swore he know some KTV woman who will never sleep with a customer even if a thousand dollar is given. I am still waiting for his answer. If she really is so sincere, why not look for other job where can earn decent salary, and not treated like a piece of meat, and grope here and there ??? Hmmmmm shows how true the arm chair critics are ..)

PO LAN PAR....Must be any clone of Sam. I been in this forum since delphi days and still feel angry. You never read today TNP meh? But as for the KTV woman who don't sleep, I also dun believe...

Manow
15-05-2007, 03:02 AM
PO LAN PAR....Must be any clone of Sam. I been in this forum since delphi days and still feel angry. You never read today TNP meh? But as for the KTV woman who don't sleep, I also dun believe...

you r right. We all r so sick n tired of people PO LAN PAR here.

sammyboyfor
15-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Even if he has a personal grudge to grind with PRC KTC girls, he should have just kept his mouth shut and his opinion to himself.

I said similar things about a Thai whore a while ago.:p It caused the same outrage.:D

Refer to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1478106#post1478106

The difference between Thai whores and PRC whores is that it is much easier to replace a PRC hooker. They arrive in Jumbo jet loads at Changi airport on a DAILY basis. The Thai whores are a lot scarcer in comparison.

sammyboyfor
15-05-2007, 06:07 AM

Those who wanted to treat whores as humans would not enter into a commercial transaction with them in exchange for sex in the first place. They would simply make a $$$$ donation instead of a sperm donation to help them out of their "financial problems".:D

Let's get real here... cheongsters try to drive down the price, request for extra shots, want frenching, BBBJ, CIM + swallowing, anal and other degrading sexual acts and then come along and tell ME that I should treat whores as human????

Is that how you treat a fellow human being???? by tearing into their overused pussies as many times as possible within a specified period??... or by showering their faces with cum??...or shoving your dick up their shitholes??

Those who consider whores to "victims of circumstance" or "trying to earn an honest living" should put their money where their mouths are and help them escape from their life of vice. Paying them $$$ so you can shove your dicks up their various orifices does nothing but encourage bigger plane loads to arrive at even greater frequencies.

Let's be honest here. It is pretty obvious that anyone who engages the services of a whore is treating a fellow human being as a mere commodity... to be used and abused to the max in order to get a good ROI.

So get off your high horses. Anyone who fucks hookers while they are still alive is attracting far worse karma than my calling a spade a spade after they are dead. :rolleyes:

noname123
15-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Let's be honest here. It is pretty obvious that anyone who engages the services of a whore is treating a fellow human being as a mere commodity... to be used and abused to the max in order to get a good ROI.

Ah Sam...honestly i agreed to you on some points....clap clap calp

But come to think of it, MAYBE...i say again, maybe...last time your relatives or your last girlfriends are also KTV girls or indirectly into this kind of working line that made you have such strong feelings over such matter...correct or not har....:D

sean69
15-05-2007, 05:45 PM
geezzz.. i dun believe u pple ...

basically there are 2 camps, 1 with Sammy (minority) and 1 against Sammy (majority)...

maybe his views are uncalled for... rather callous in fact... but it is his own views and he is entitled to it... the rest also have the right to dis-agree with him..

rules of the game is simple, u dun like wat sammy posted, pls zap him... however, the more u rebutt, the more shiok he will feel and he will post more to piss u guys off..

but having said that, whats the point of zapping Sammy?? Not like he cares about the point.. i think he can also upped himself considering he is the adminstrator of the site... Other than getting it off your chest (or breasts .. preferably C cup), u can't do any harm to him!!!!!!

let it go and let the dead lie in peace.... and jus let the thread die off...

noname123
15-05-2007, 05:58 PM
rules of the game is simple, u dun like wat sammy posted, pls zap him... however, the more u rebutt, the more shiok he will feel and he will post more to piss u guys off..

but having said that, whats the point of zapping Sammy?? Not like he cares about the point.. i think he can also upped himself considering he is the adminstrator of the site... Other than getting it off your chest (or breasts .. preferably C cup), u can't do any harm to him!!!!!!

U are wrong ....Ah sam cannot tahan zap one like most ppl here....did u see his "power" increased? Why....as he mentioned before, the more ppl zap him, the power will increase..but having said that...it's only to sammyboyfor only....WHY?:D

The_Unrepentant
15-05-2007, 06:12 PM
......... anal and other degrading sexual acts and then come along and tell ME that I should treat whores as human????

r u saying that u never treat them as human?:confused:

mosses
15-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Singaporeans are funny people. There are so many beggars and homeless people on the streets who get no monetary assistance whatsoever from their fellow countrymen. However, drop dead and suddenly the whole of Singapore wants to show how generous and caring they are.

It reminds me of the "Huang Na" case where her mother ended up laughing all the way to the bank.

Those who want to be kind and considerate should extend their help and support to those who around you who are STILL ALIVE!

Today's Wanbao has a write up on this case, the brother of the deceased claimed that his family had used up their saving and also loan amounting to 35grand rmb to come Sillypore for the funeral arrangemnt... some patrons of the ktv had so far donated abt 10 grand...

Lets see how much they will raise this time round... :D

Ironically, i doubt a loyal citizen like me who slogged to serve the country during NS days will raise anything when i kick the bucket ...:rolleyes:

西门吹雪
15-05-2007, 06:41 PM
anyone who engages the services of a whore is treating a fellow human being as a mere commodity... to be used and abused to the max in order to get a good ROI.
what kind of good roi can you get from that?

what beats running a website to make money out of them? you have the people to do all the "dirty job", you just leech on them, suck on them and happily count your money and laugh all the way to the bank.

and some more, when you happy-happy, you climb onto your high horse and condemn your "commodities".

whoa! this kind of roi where to get? really 冇德頂! :rolleyes: :D

sammyboyfor
15-05-2007, 06:56 PM
ank.

and some more, when you happy-happy, you climb onto your high horse and condemn your "commodities".

whoa! this kind of roi where to get? really 冇德頂!

I'm not condemning the commodities whatsoever. They are great commodities and bring lots of happiness to many. (but misery to those who don't know how to play the game.)

However, they certainly aren't treated as humans by those who pay money to fuck them!:D

Frankiestine
15-05-2007, 07:37 PM
.. some patrons of the ktv had so far donated abt 10 grand...

i can't help but wonder it is out of sympathy or to ease their own consciences..

西门吹雪
15-05-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm not condemning the commodities whatsoever. They are great commodities and bring lots of happiness to many. (but misery to those who don't know how to play the game.)

However, they certainly aren't treated as humans by those who pay money to fuck them!

what? now changed tune from condemning whores to condemning the bros here? :eek: :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
16-05-2007, 03:41 AM
what? now changed tune from condemning whores to condemning the bros here?

I'm not condemning everyone. :p

I condemn only the hypocrits whose actions don't live up to their noble words.

Those who are fully aware that whores are for fucking and forgetting have my absolute admiration.:D

noname123
16-05-2007, 09:08 AM

YOU are the BIGGEST of them all...hiak x 3 :D

sammyboyfor
16-05-2007, 09:24 AM
YOU are the BIGGEST of them all...hiak x 3 :D

I have never uttered any noble words. You must have mistaken me for someone else. :D

noname123
16-05-2007, 11:21 AM
I have never uttered any noble words. You must have mistaken me for someone else.

I meant this>>> hypocrits;)

Your ku ku face...how to mistaken....:D

Castrol
16-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Let's get real here... cheongsters try to drive down the price, request for extra shots, want frenching, BBBJ, CIM + swallowing, anal and other degrading sexual acts and then come along and tell ME that I should treat whores as human????

alamak... BOSS, those are not degrading or inhuman sexual acts what. those acts are just part of sex enjoyment, dont matter paid or free of charge. when we bonk gf we also ask for full service right? just like the FL or gf may also ask us guys to paint their pussy or touch up their ass a bit. :D

dirtyhairy
16-05-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm not condemning everyone. :p
I condemn only the hypocrits whose actions don't live up to their noble words. :D

Just look at those dreamy eyes while she sucks dick! ...
I thought last week's featured PRC whore was pretty but this one is EVEN BETTER! Just look at those dreamy eyes while she sucks dick!

The above advert from our resident BIG Stretched MOUTH
Hypocrite did he not say?
Wah seh may be worst leh
A big parasite is he not, eh?

sammyboyfor
16-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Just look at those dreamy eyes while she sucks dick! ...
I thought last week's featured PRC whore was pretty but this one is EVEN BETTER! Just look at those dreamy eyes while she sucks dick!

The above advert from our resident BIG Stretched MOUTH
Hypocrite did he not say?
Wah seh may be worst leh
A big parasite is he not, eh?

You are among the many who don't understand what the term "hypocrite" means. :rolleyes:

I consider whores to be commodities and I treat them as mere commodities.

The hypocrites are those who go around saying that hookers are human blah blah... deserve respect blah blah blah and then proceed pay them money so they can treat them as sex objects and nothing else. :p

dirtyhairy
16-05-2007, 12:26 PM
You are among the many who don't understand what the term "hypocrite" means.
I consider whores to be commodities and I treat them as mere commodities.
The hypocrites are those who go around saying that hookers are human blah blah... deserve respect blah blah blah and then proceed pay them money so they can treat them as sex objects and nothing else.

You are among the few who dont understand what the term parasite means!:rolleyes:

I consider ppl who live on others as parasites... & I treat them as mere pests.
The parasites are those who go around saying the horny who pay for sex are hypocrites yet they, the darned parasites, live on the spoils left behind by so-called hypocrites. :p

sammyboyfor
16-05-2007, 12:42 PM
The parasites are those who go around saying the horny who pay for sex are hypocrites yet they, the darned parasites, live on the spoils left behind by so-called hypocrites.

Well I'm definitely not a parasite then as I never said that. :D

What I said was that people who object to my attitude towards whores but still patronise them are hypocrites. :p

piratedking
16-05-2007, 01:44 PM
I tot all the whores are nothing but whores? :D

But you see, most people will still put in the feeling, beside shiok-ness feeling when f-king the whores. Tat why all the GFF cum from, the KC they throw-in togahter with the $$$ and also RTF there after.

Sigh, it is not easy to just Find, Fuck and Forgot ler... :(

Pokimon1
16-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Whores, salesgirls, or whatever are service providers.

We try to get the best deals from them... we agree on a price, they provide a service. If we like, we give them a nice tip, if not we pay what has been agreed.

No one is mistreating them. They are still humans... no matter their method of earning an income!

西门吹雪
16-05-2007, 02:28 PM
and so, what is the meaning of "hypocrits"? dictionary.com says "No results found for hypocrits.".

at first condemn whores, then changed to condemning the bros here, now resort to using words that are not found in the dictionary to condemn. :rolleyes:

on second thoughts, maybe it is a damn powderful condemning word found in your native iranian language? :D

edvil
16-05-2007, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=西门吹雪;2027457]what? now changed tune from condemning whores to condemning the bros here?

Sori... by condemning the boss here, are you achieving anything...:confused:

Drop it and move on lah, nothing so great as to refute someone's 'strong' comment of a dead KTV hostess?

Unless of course you have some sort of connection with the deceased....:eek:

edvil
16-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Whores, salesgirls, or whatever are service providers.

We try to get the best deals from them... we agree on a price, they provide a service. If we like, we give them a nice tip, if not we pay what has been agreed.

No one is mistreating them. They are still humans... no matter their method of earning an income!

Hmm, i think you are abit lost in comparing salesgirls with whores.... they may be service providers as you said, the definition of service varies greatly... at least the salegirl wont be subjected to demeaning or degrading acts behind closed doors for a price.... Oh you dont pay salesgirl a cent even if dont buy the product....:D

no_faith
16-05-2007, 02:50 PM
bro edvil, which posts have given u the idea tat we are condemning the boss?:confused:

edvil
16-05-2007, 03:00 PM
bro edvil, which posts have given u the idea tat we are condemning the boss?

Hmm, well you guys weren't "condemning" the boss, my apologies...:D

The word "condemn" seems a bit harsh... so should i say you guys are merely "singing praises" for his remarks on the deceased ktv hostess?? :rolleyes:

strong
16-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Read this news moment ago..

Three separate road accidents within a space of nine hours saw one pedestrian killed and two others injured.
In the first incident, at 9.50pm Monday night, a 29-year-old Chinese national died after she was hit by a car.

The accident occurred at Outram Road outside the Holiday Inn Atrium hotel.

"My first instinct at the time was to stop my car. I saw the car leave, the driver did not stop. So I called the police immediately, and for an ambulance. Then I got out to have a look," says witness Jacky Hoo.

As I mentioned b4 there is no right or wrong on debating tis issue.Lets put a stop to this n move on with our great discovery of lobangs.Not to waste everybody time here in tis stupid foroum.

"They shifted some flower pots over to form a barrier around the woman. We also cautioned other cars not to come too close, because there was a woman lying there," continues Hoo.

Hoo got the car's license-plate number, which led police to the suspect, who was believed to have been drunk.

Breathalyser tests showed that the hit-and-run driver had a reading that exceeded the legal limit.

________

As i mentioned earlier there is no right or wrong in debating tis issue.Let us move on with our great discovery of lobangs rather than wasting everybody time in this stupid forum.Dun everybody agree?

no_faith
16-05-2007, 03:15 PM
itz juz a debating, discussing, voicing each opinions issue here.

nothing so great as to refute sum1 'strong' comments towards the boss?
Unless of course you have some sort of connection with the boss :eek:

furthermore we are 'singing praises' wor.:rolleyes:

dirtyhairy
16-05-2007, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;2028474]Well I'm definitely not a parasite then as I never said that. What I said was that people who object to my attitude towards whores but still patronise them are hypocrites. QUOTE]

Well, I'm definitely not a hyprocrite then because despite their status, such ladies were well-treated, including exchange of gifts and when two of them were ill, they were taken to the doctors, and in return, I received extra strength herbal tonic for my didi. (Stretch your mouth wider, and eat your heart out, man) :D
What I said was that people who make a living by exploiting sex through website smoke screens and yet demean those who indirectly support them are obviously parasitic miscreants :p

Frankiestine
16-05-2007, 04:39 PM
People short of sounding religious cos i am not one...just remember this words...

LET HE WHO HAS NEVER SIN TAKE THE FIRST THROW...

with this in mind why dun we just let the matter rest..

sammyboyfor
16-05-2007, 05:16 PM
[
Well, I'm definitely not a hyprocrite then because despite their status, such ladies were well-treated, including exchange of gifts

Well if you're that dumb to go to the extent of exchanging gifts with a prostitute, there is nothing I can say except "let's move on".:rolleyes:

dirtyhairy
16-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Well if you're that dumb to go to the extent of exchanging gifts with a prostitute, there is nothing I can say except "let's move on".:rolleyes:

If gift-exchange with a harlot is considered dumb
then you must be blind and deaf for failing to see and hear the goodness in people regardless of their creed:cool:
and yes let's move on...indeed.

edvil
16-05-2007, 05:29 PM
itz juz a debating, discussing, voicing each opinions issue here.

nothing so great as to refute sum1 'strong' comments towards the boss?
Unless of course you have some sort of connection with the boss :eek:

furthermore we are 'singing praises' wor

with all due respect, i am open to all forms of debate, voicing, refuting, etc......at least its on the open forum....

What i dont understand is the type of cowardly display of bros here who deduct points, if you cowards cannot stand people's opinion, quit this forum and get a dog....:rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
16-05-2007, 06:02 PM
What i dont understand is the type of cowardly display of bros here who deduct points, if you cowards cannot stand people's opinion, quit this forum and get a dog....:rolleyes:

Huh?? The whole purpose of the reputation system is to add points to posts that you find useful or agree with and deduct points from posts that you feel are a waste of bandwidth or that you disagree with.

That's what I introduced the system for in the first place. Deducting points is no more "cowardly" than adding points is "bravery".

When you add or subtract points, a dialogue box pops up with the message.. "thank you for giving your opinion regarding this post". Opinions are supposed to be appreciated either way... positive or negative makes no difference.

I've lost a total of 11 points in this thread and I'm not kicking up a fuss. Those who deduct my points have every right to do so if they disagree with me.

noname123
16-05-2007, 06:05 PM
I've lost a total of 11 points in this thread and I'm not kicking up a fuss. Those who deduct my points have every right to do so if they disagree with me.

Ya loh...talk cock again loh...then why yr power increase to 8 as what you mentioned those who zap you = yr power increased...and only to you.

Iran hot hot ...yr brain kena burn liao sibo:D

Rof|maoxz
16-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Ya loh...talk cock again loh...then why yr power increase to 8 as what you mentioned those who zap you = yr power increased...and only to you.

Iran hot hot ...yr brain kena burn liao sibo.

Iran where got hot hot? :confused:

Today's Weather @ Tehran, Iran.
75 °F / 24 °C
Mostly Cloudy