PDA

View Full Version : Against My Better judgement

Squall
08-05-2007, 12:01 AM
See if bros like this introduction.

Strange weather recently. Raining heavily in March. Not typical weather surely, I thought to myself as I turned out of the gate. It was a long day in the office, & I was tired. I drove down the road, & noticed a gal struggling to keep control of her umbrella in the heavy rain & swirling winds. Hmm…from the back, looks nice. Long hair, sleeveless T-back singlet & jeans. As I drove by, & glanced into the mirror, I realized it was Chiu Hwee, my colleague. She was a general admin hired about a week ago. I had noticed her then, with her cute sweet looks, svelte figure, ohh so fair complexion, & rosy cheeks, but thought she was a bit short. I estimated her height at 1.58m only. But for sure, a SYT. Barely 20, I surmised. There were the normal wolf-like glances, gossip as a new gal came along, from the male colleagues. Our office had a pathetic male-female ratio. Last I heard, a couple of younger guys had already tried to date her out, but had been rebuffed. Probably attached then…I recall thinking to myself. I contented myself with rare glimpses of her cleavage whenever I walked past her. Soon, I think she caught on, as too many of my asshole colleagues were doing the same, & she wore a sweater to cover up. Too bad…I thought no more about it, & continued with work as per normal. Anyway, it was a busy period for me, & I was stressed up trying to meet my targets.

I checked to see that there was no traffic behind me, reversed a bit, & wound down the window a bit. “Hey! Come on in! I’ll give you a lift!” I beckoned to her. She stopped for a brief moment, as though unsure what to do. She looked to be an extremely shy girl, & I had, to be honest, never spoke to her in her 1 week in the office. I guess the prospects of getting out of the rain won over, & she walked briskly towards me. I stretched over to open the door, & she quickly dashed it, & closed her umbrella. Poor gal, she was dripping wet all over. I turned on the hazard lights, & stopped the car for a while as I handed her some tissues & my hanky to dry herself up. “Wow, you are really drenched”, I said as I passed her my hanky.

”Don’t worry, it’s clean, I didn’t use it at all today.”

“Th…thanks,” She mumbled. Her voice was so sweet, like the chirping of a bird. It was then that I noticed her white singlet was soaked thru, & exposing her black bra beneath. B cup, I thought, as I enjoyed the view while she was engrossed in drying herself. She finally saw me looking at her, & blushed a beetroot RED!

“Wh..why are you looking like that?,: She managed, obviously uncomfortable at being stared at so intently. I broke out of my trance, & looked away instinctively,”Nothing, just thinking how heavy the rain is to soak you thru like that.”

“So, where are you heading?” I recovered, a bit paiseh to get caught out like that. After all, I was an middle ranked executive. Wouldn’t do to have this kind of news spreading around. I had already shat in my backyard once before (See my previous story, “The One That Got Away”), & vowed never to repeat that again.

“Just drop me off at the nearest MRT if you don’t mind, I don’t want to trouble you,” She said.

“No, no, I have time, I will drop you off, so heavy rain, take MRT also will get wet one.”

“I live in Kallang leh, very far away.”

“No problem, I have time.”

I drove off. On the way, we started a conversation. She was 21, had a younger sister who was in poly. She was not good with studies, & therefore came out early to work after her private diploma. Also, her family was not well off, & she wanted to help out. At my probing, she further revealed that she was attached, & her boyfriend was in NUS currently, freshman. From her dreamy eyes, it was clear she thought the world of him, & she mentioned that she was also supporting him financially, giving him pocket money, & hoped that he would graduate one day, & be a manager, quote, ‘like you, drive nice car, & give me a comfortable life. No need earn a lot, just enough, & be good to me.” She beamed.

“So sweet,” I thought to myself then. We continued our conversation, & she opened up more. Finally, we arrived at her place. She got off, beamed a megawatt smile at her, “Thanks so much for the ride, Mr Tay.”

“Hey, no need to be so formal lah, call me Leon, that’s what everyone does.”

“Ok, Leon, see you tomorrow!” I watched her walk off to her block, & in spite of myself, thought of how to progress with her. Progress to what, I had no idea, but I wanted to get to know her much more intimately. I would have my chance soon enough.

Very long winded, I guess. Any bros interested for me to carry on?:)

frog69
08-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Good start bro.. Up u if somebody ups me.. haha :)

WOLFBEASTDEVIL
08-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Hmmmm... Looks like a story of great potential...!

Please make yourself comfy and carry on writing bro...

kotek
08-05-2007, 12:14 AM
camping here liao...
sounds like ho liao story

Needtodiet
08-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Camping here liao! Set up tent...mosquito repellent...never know with those @#$%^& Aedes....:p

AD69
08-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Pitching my tent here liao. :D

Red-Card
08-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Waiting for your next installment

Squall
08-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Gosh, someone zapped me 4 hard earned pts. Is the intro that bad? :(

D A R K
08-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Hehe, me waiting here for goodies to cum .... :D
BTW where is popcorn man

mr_missile
08-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Bro, intro not bad, not bad at all.
Will up u my humble 4 pts later.
Do continue with the story.
Cheers!

Sensory Sniper
08-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Line and bait hsa been casted. Let's hope she takes the bait...:D

tobi69
08-05-2007, 10:46 AM

Bro continue wif the story...

block11
08-05-2007, 03:20 PM
not bad... me wait here for update also. thanks! ;)

chai1020
08-05-2007, 04:10 PM

Dun worry bro other ppl zap u i will up u with my 3 humble points pls continue with ur story im camping here with my sleeping bag :D

monster.cookie
08-05-2007, 04:28 PM
brother..u write story like some pro novelist. I like!! continue pls..waiting for more.

singleguy81
08-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Wow, another nice story. time to camp with nachos and drink:)

=WK=
08-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Very long winded, I guess. Any bros interested for me to carry on?:)

oh yes, please carry on... cheers! ;)

Squall
08-05-2007, 07:36 PM
1stly, thx to bros desk13, jlkl, sensory sniper, chai1020 & a mystery bro who upped me. Truly appreciate it, & I ll return the favour ASAP.

Was kinda saddened to get zapped for posting a story, just that I thought no time nvr see many experts like bro reemer etc post anymore, so I thought to try to occupy bros time here with my own.

To b honest, I hv not completed the story's ending. Anyway, I will continue to post here, & hope bros like it. :)

Squall
08-05-2007, 07:39 PM
She came to me the next day, & returned my hanky to me, nicely washed & ironed.

”Sorry, I forgot to return it to you yesterday,” She smiled weakly, followed by a little sneeze.

“Oh, you must have caught a cold from getting caught in the rain yesterday, why don’t you go see a doctor, & take the day off?”

“Cannot, I am new here, on probation, cannot take mc or leave one! I…I am ok,” She shook her head violently.

“Up to you, don’t spread it to me!” I shielded my nose & mouth in mock fear. She managed another meek smile. It was clear she was quite ill, but she insisted on continuing to work. I thought no more about it, & proceeded with the day’s itinerary. At 8pm, I packed up to go, & as I walked past her cubicle, I was surprised to see that she was still there, typing away intently at her PC.

“Hi, still here?” I said, just taking a glance as I continued to walk towards the exit. I stopped. She was very fair usually, but had rosy cheeks. Right now, she looked ghastly pale.

“You look terrible,” I put my palm on her smooth forehead. It was hot. “You have a fever, you need to see a doctor.” This time, she didn’t object. She nodded meekly, ”I feel cold, & giddy.”

“Come on, let’s go. I will bring you there. Quick, before the clinic closes.” She obeyed without a word, packed up, & we went.

As we walked down from the doc’s clinic, with her clutching several packs of medicine, I chided her, ”Next time, go see a doctor when you sick. Work can be done later. I can explain to Mrs Lee (her boss), if you don’t dare to.”

“Thank you, & sorry to bother you again,” She replied weakly. In the car, she soon dozed off as I drove her back to Kallang again. I sneaked a few peeks at her. So bloody cute. I took the chance to look at her more closely, her pretty face, sharp nose, small red lips, her petite slim body, the rise & fall of her bosoms as she breathed. What a pity she was attached, & anyway, I was engaged, so nothing could possibly happen. I sighed to myself with a heavy heart. We arrived at her place. I very gently tapped her shoulder, ”Hey sleepy head, you are home.” I whispered. Hmm…she was sound asleep. I shook her a bit harder, still no response. An evil thought creeped into my head, & despite knowing better, I found my hand moving ever so slowly, carefully towards her heaving breasts. :eek:

My hand appeared to have a mind of its own, snaking silently towards her laced blouse. It rested for a split second on her shoulder, just to see if there was any reaction. There was none. It continued heading inside to her baby blue bra strap, which was clearly visible. My finger lifted the bra strap ever so gently, & slid downwards. I found my breathing to that much harder & faster as my finger flicked her bra strap off her shoulder, & proceeded further downwards, towards the laced cup.

To be cont'd...

Mkampf
08-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Good start bro.. Up u if somebody ups me.. haha :)

Lidat win liao lor

birdie8819
08-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Camping here laio .

GTOKING
08-05-2007, 09:08 PM
interesting story , please continue

moe11
08-05-2007, 10:28 PM
faster2 cant wait for yr next part...up u lah bro..

David_Ginola
09-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Nice bro squall, sorry cannot up u again. Tks for the story. Great.

cheers

Squall
09-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Nice bro squall, sorry cannot up u again. Tks for the story. Great.

cheers

Just ur encouragement is enough, bro David_Ginola! :) & thx to bros Harrier24B, birdie8819, loneyranger, beck7777, mr_missile for the pts & encouragement!

My finger crept ever so slowly downwards, moving away the laced cup that covered the object of its desire. Furtively, it continued towards the holy grail. My middle finger joined the index finger, gliding carefully down the cup, & finally; “touch down”! I felt her nipple. It was as though a jolt of electricity zapped thru me! I could feel my palm sweating. I pulled away her bra slightly with my free hand, & saw the object that my two fingers were gently stroking. Pink! It was breath taking. I will never forget the moment when my eyes 1st laid upon the magnificent sight. Her aureola was small, with a corresponding little nipple. Mustering up all my courage, I played with her nipple for a while, tweaking it between my thumb & index finger. It slowly arose & hardened! I thought I heard a very soft moan! Recovering my senses, I forced my trembling hand to quickly reposition her bra strap & blouse back to its original place. I repositioned my hand on her shoulder, & shook it harder. This time, her long eyelashes fluttered, & her eyes opened slowly. Everything felt like it happened in a flash!

“Hmm…wh..where am I?” She moaned, & sat up.

“You are home..But you look dazed. Let me send you up.” I parked, & ran over to her side, opened the door, & helped her out. She fit so nicely in my arms, like she was made to be there, & I felt an ache in my heart, something I recognized as an earnest yearning for her, but at the same time guilt that I was betraying my fiancé, & also for what I had just done earlier. What a bastard I am, I thought to myself. I dropped her at her front door, & pressed the door bell.

She smiled weakly ,”No one’s home. I’ll be ok, thanks so much for your help.” She opened the door, stepped in, & then turned around,”You wanna come in? Not much to see, but I can get you a drink.” I so much wanted to go in that I could die, but with my last ounce of willpower, declined.

“No, it’s better you rest early. I’ll get going. Take care, & see you after your mc. Remember to take my medication.” I offered a smile, & moved off quickly before I changed my mind. Downstairs, I sat in my car. “Damn, what were you doing?” It was crazy & I knew it. I hated myself for it. What the fxxx! For one of the few times in my life, I was a confused kid again. This girl has an unsettling effect on me, I realized, maybe I should just stay away from her. It’s better for everyone concerned. I steeled myself, & decided to do just that.

When she came back, I ignored her. Everyone smile of hers was met with a stone face, as though she didn’t exist. I could see her confused looks, & it hurt the hell out of me. I was normally a workaholic, but now tried to spend more time with my fiancé, & even took a few days off to go on holiday with her.

This went on for 2 weeks. Anyway, when I returned from holiday, there was a shitload of work to clear. That weekend, on Saturday morning, I has an important presentation to prepare, & went back to office to do it. When I got there, I was surprised to see that it was open, lights were on, air-con on etc. Hmm…last one last nite didn’t switch it off, was the 1st thought in my head as I stepped in. I walked to my cubicle, & ….

To be cont'd....

jdi813
09-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Very long winded, I guess. Any bros interested for me to carry on?a very redundant question bro ... but good shit so far :D very good stuff :D

Clit_LickeR
09-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I walked to my cubicle, & ….

To be cont'd....
I wait outside your cubicle and look out 4 you... :D :P

cliche908
09-05-2007, 09:05 PM
WOW, good story bro, i've never had the patience to read through long stories, but yours got me hooked ! Too bad i dun have the power to up you, keep it up bro !

birdie8819
09-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Please carry on bro Squall , alot of bro's here supporting your story . :cool:

Squall
09-05-2007, 09:18 PM
a very redundant question bro ... but good shit so far :D very good stuff :D

Thx 4 the compliment.

I wasn't asking it as a teaser. If no interest, then better not to write, & waste time & bandwidth. I did once start a story that never finished (The One After). Writing stories actually quite 'siong', & needs motivation to complete. That's why u c many stories in this forum that r nvr finished.

K, I just finished 1 portion. Akan datang!

Squall
09-05-2007, 10:12 PM
To my surprise, I saw her. Her back was facing me, sitting down, but she was slouched against her desk, hands covering her face. As I walked closely, I heard soft sobs. I wanted to just move past, but obviously, to see her crying, I just couldn’t bear it. I strode up, & asked gently; “Hi, what’s wrong?”

She looked up, startled, ”Huh…no…nothing, I…I am ok”, she stammered & started to brush away her tears quickly.

I shook my head slowly, ”You are obviously crying, come on, come to my cubicle, I may not be able to help, but you will feel better after you tell someone. Trust me.”

She hesitated a bit, & as I cooed & smiled, she was slowly persuaded. She followed me to my cubicle. As I glanced around, I detected no-one else in the office. Didn’t even know why I did that. I sat down, turned around, & was surprised to see her standing outside.

“Come in, why you stand outside?” I beckoned. She knocked once, then stepped in, & stood at the front of my desk.

“Sit down lah, what are you doing?” I asked, bemused.

“You are management, just being polite, & remembering my position. I am only an admin,” She said.

“Now, what nonsense are you sprouting, what management, admin want?” I was utterly confused.

“You…you were nice to me a few weeks ago. I…I guess I misunderstood that we could be friends, but now I know you were just being kind to a new employee. After that, you never talked to me again,” She stated, in a slightly accusing tone. That hurt. She hit me below the belt. I searched my mind for a quick, plausible response.

“Look, of course I treat you as a friend, just that I was busy, that’s all. Anyway, this’s not about me. It’s about you. What are you doing here on a weekend crying? Mrs Lee gave you too much work again?” Mrs Lee was the HR director, & she was an old bitchy spinster who had the highest turnover of admins on the planet. The longest lasting one was just over 6 mths, & many complained of her overbearing nature.

“No, no, nothing to do with her. It’s…it’s a personal issue.” I waited patiently as she stole a couple of hesitant glances at me, trying to figure out if she should tell me.

“I…I don’t know where to start. Promise you wouldn't tell anyone?” She implored.

“You have my word, don’t worry, take your time. Here, have a drink.” I handed her a bottle of mineral water. She started to speak, sobbing all the while….

To be cont’d…..

tobi69
10-05-2007, 12:14 AM
“You have my word, don’t worry, take your time. Here, have a drink.” I handed her a bottle of mineral water. She started to speak, sobbing all the while….

To be cont’d…..

Bro Squall..nice story...will be waiting...will up u soon...:cool:

GreenHorny228
10-05-2007, 11:22 AM
“No, no, nothing to do with her. It’s…it’s a personal issue.” I waited patiently as she stole a couple of hesitant glances at me, trying to figure out if she should tell me.

“I…I don’t know where to start. Promise you wouldn't tell anyone?” She implored.

To be cont’d…..

keep in coming .... can't wait to read the outcome... upz u.

david_tka
10-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Wow, can't wait liao lor. Good story bro. Camping....:D

bepo
10-05-2007, 01:31 PM
gd story.. keep it coming bro! =)

ultraman6496
10-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Hmmm... Guess the BF broke up wif her ???

Pls continue... Awaiting for that to come true...

Heehee... :D

liberatte
10-05-2007, 02:21 PM
good story... dunno how to up you... maybe next time :p

Gentle Boy
10-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Bro,

Great posts. Upped u already. Waiting for more now.

monster.cookie
10-05-2007, 04:32 PM
i tell you all hor...we are like the aunties that follow drama series...keeping our eyes glued for the next episode.

Bu really kudos to all these brother that share their stories (fictional or otherwsie). Keep a freaking boring day at work bearable.

Next episode pls...mr squall!!

druid
10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
nice story so far :)

Squall
10-05-2007, 08:17 PM
“My…my boyfriend cheated on me. I saw…saw him…” She struggled to find the words. Obviously, she saw him with another girl, doing what, I don’t know or care. I had seen these types of situations goodness knows how many times.

“Now now, you sure you didn’t misunderstand? Maybe they were just friends?”

“No!” She objected vehemently, & startled me.

“They were, I saw…I saw them…doing…..that. It was…,” She broke down & cried again. I got a box of tissues, & went to shut the door. Wouldn’t do to let anyone who might just come back to see her crying in my office. Hard to explain.

I leaned down a bit, & put my arms around her, ”Come now, don’t cry. He’s not worth it.”

“I..I had such…such high hopes…for him,” She struggled with the words, ”Why must he be…betray me?” She was heart broken, poor innocent gal.

“Give him another chance, guys are like that, they don’t think with their big head sometimes,” I said, obviously not meaning a word of it. Her hair smelt so nice, like flowers. I closed my eyes, & just indulged myself for the moment with her warmth, her girly smell. *Sigh*, what I wouldn’t give for that moment to last forever.

“No…we already broke up,” She broke down yet again. I let her cry, just handing her tissues every now & then, while continuing to hold her fragile body in her arms. In between sobs, it turned out that she had broken up with him about a week ago after catching him with another girl, making love at his place, apparently. I didn’t ask too many details as I didn’t want to upset her further. Besides, none of my biz. I wasn’t overly surprised. She looked like a sex prude, probably cannot touch here, cannot touch there, & finally, boyboy got sick of DIY, & went to find a fruitbowl where he could stick his banana! We stayed n that position for several minutes, & my back was beginning to ache since she was sitting down & I was leaning. I shuffled a bit to find a more comfortable position, & found her turning to face me instead. She looked at me directly with those puppy eyes, & I could just melt…

To be cont’d…

GTOKING
11-05-2007, 09:29 AM
waiting , faster continue

Squall
11-05-2007, 04:16 PM
“Thanks for your time...I…I should go & let you do your work. I am so..so..sorry,” She tried to stand up. Looking away from me now, I sensed that she was a bit shy. As we looked at each other just a moment ago, I am sure she could sense something, my attraction for her. I held her by her slim shoulders, looked at her, & said, ”Don’t; be silly, you are my friend, how can I do my work properly knowing you are troubled?”

She looked at me gratefully with those doe eyes, they were dark brownish in colour.

“Tell you what, you go home, have some rest, I do my work, & tonite, I will bring you out for a nice dinner. Dress up a bit. Promise you will feel better, k?”

She hesitated, then smiled sweetly, & agreed. She left, I started doing my presentation, & was done by about 5pm. Went back, refreshed myself, & went to fetch her. Gosh, she looked radiant. She was dressed in a strapless black number with high heels that made her look taller, but not unnaturally. Her fair complexion contrasted nicely with the dark dress. She had put on light makeup. I could make out the powdered cheeks, pinkish lipstick, a hint of eye shadow.

:You look great! Feel better?”

“Ya, thanks,” She beamed, showing a row of perfectly formed sparkling white teeth,” But I feel bad. Shouldn’t you spend your time with your girlfriend?” She ventured.

“Don’t worry about it,” I replied nonchalantly. She kept quiet, & said no more. I had booked a table at a nice restaurant at Halia, in the Botanic Gardens. We had a great time, eating, drinking. I had ordered a bottle of red wine, & insisted that she have some, though she objected at 1st, she finally relented, & found it quite to her liking.

“Sweet, it makes me feel warm. I don’t normally drink as I don’t like it, but this is good.”

I ensured that her glass was topped up at all times, & soon, she had finished at least ½ or more of the bottle by herself. As she obviously didn’t drink often, she was a bit tipsy. She started to talk more freely, about her family, friends etc. We finished dinner, but not before going thru another bottle. As we strolled back to the car in the dark, thru the flora & fauna of the Gardens, I held her hand. She was a bit surprised, but as she was a bit high, did not resist. I was ecstatic like a fxxxing virgin schoolboy again! The effect this gal had on me was amazing.

I took a detour, & sat down with her on a bench in a dark quiet corner. The lamp near us was malfunctioning. Perfect. We continued to chat a bit, basically TCSS, anything to delay going back. Slowly, I timed my move. Holding her head in my hands,. We looked at each other for a long time, & I slowly leaned down towards her, my lips inching towards hers…..

To be cont’d…

lucky low
11-05-2007, 04:33 PM
hi bro, your timing is so right, the best way to get any gal is when they just broke off. :rolleyes:

tobi69
11-05-2007, 04:43 PM
hi bro, your timing is so right, the best way to get any gal is when they just broke off. :rolleyes:

Yah bro agreed...Bro Squall is a lucky guy...right place right time...:D

David_Ginola
12-05-2007, 01:09 AM
“...............for a long time, & I slowly leaned down towards her, my lips inching towards hers…..

To be cont’d…

Bro u let me drink but u dun let me drunk. Like that wait how long??? Akan datang?? :D

cheers

Squall
12-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Bro u let me drink but u dun let me drunk. Like that wait how long??? Akan datang?? :D

cheers

Haha! U lidat say me good meh? I was trying to include more details in the story. Mayb a bit long winded lah, paiseh! ;)

Try to write faster, k?

Squall
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
I kissed her with my eyes closed. Just a peck on the lips initially, half expecting her to jump back, slap me & run away screaming. When nothing of that sort happened, I kept my lips there, then opened my mouth a bit to try to get her to reciprocate. Surprising, I felt her mouth do the same. I started to French her (Fresh, sweet taste), & opened my eyes at the same time. Her eyes were shut, she just let me gently & slowly guide my tongue to meet hers. She didn’t quite know how to kiss. Her tongue was quite still, not really knowing what to do. I twirled the tip of my tongue around hers, moving hers to meet mine. My hands left her head, & started to roam. My left hand went around her back to hold her close to me, while my right hand started to touch her earlobe, flow down to her nape, & shoulders. I guided her dress off her shoulder and saw her strapless bra. This time, it was black, matching her dress. She felt it, & started to squirm a bit, but I held her tightly but gently.

”Don’t worry, I will b gentle,” I said soothingly. With my left hand, I swiftly pulled down the back of her dress, flicked off the bra hooks, & my right hand slid downwards further, to once again, this time more legitimately, renew its acquaintance with her left breast. I ran my fingers along the contours of her B cup breast, tracing the outline where breast meets body, taking great care not to touch her nipple. After taking what seemed an eternity to travel from her breast bone to the side of her body, I finally cupped her oh so soft globe ever so gently. She let out a soft gasp; ”Ohh!” I exposed her nipple to my sight, soaking in that gorgeous sight once more. This time, I let my gaze linger upon that beautiful pink object, & finally indulged my impatient fingers by stroking it. She shivered.

I tweaked it gently with my fingers, all the while cupping her breast in my palm. It soon became erect again. She moaned softly at 1st, then slowly, a bit louder. My mouth left hers, & headed towards that peak. I took her in my mouth, licking her soft nipple gently, then harder, using my tongue to poke her. She trembled, ”Ahh…ahh!” I had my fill. My hand headed south, running along the side of her body tantalizingly slowly, to her slim waist….hip…..thigh…..knee….

My hand roamed around her knee, & headed towards the promised land; the forbidden valley via her inner thigh. It drew along her dress as it moved up, revealing her creamy white thighs, which was smoother than silk. I tell u, my palm was slightly trembling as it glided towards the most precious of her erogenous zones. I touched the gatekeeper. Her panties.

To be cont’d….

tobi69
12-05-2007, 12:52 PM
My hand roamed around her knee, & headed towards the promised land; the forbidden valley via her inner thigh. It drew along her dress as it moved up, revealing her creamy white thighs, which was smoother than silk. I tell u, my palm was slightly trembling as it glided towards the most precious of her erogenous zones. I touched the gatekeeper. Her panties.

To be cont’d….

I think the best part is cumming soon...:D

Wayang
12-05-2007, 02:18 PM
wow.. great story.. :D

GTOKING
12-05-2007, 06:49 PM
agreed , wonderful story

pastandnow
13-05-2007, 04:30 AM
great story... up :)

tehO
13-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Great story! Cheers :)

ongsnny
13-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Nice story bro,enjoy reading thks..:)

kane30s
13-05-2007, 04:19 PM
nice story ... camping here ...

Squall
13-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Before I could tackle that obstacle, her hands came down upon mine.

“No, don’t.” She moved away from me, gave me a really strange look, & quickly readjusted her bra & dress.

“We…we shouldn’t do this.” She said, sweeping her long hair backward with a flick of her hand. That hair sweeping motion was so endearing to me. Bad part was, status quo. *Sigh*.

“Sorry…I don’t know what happened to me. Sorry.” I muttered stupidly. I was surprised that she overcame her drunkness so soon. Or did I mistake her red face for drunkness? Fxxx!

“Can we go back please?” She asked quietly, looking down. We headed back towards the car, she keeping a slight distance away from me now. I had the sickening feeling that I blew it….

She kept quiet throughout the journey back. I didn’t know what to say to improve the situation either, so it was one of the most awkward moments in my life.

As I was about to say something, anything to break the ice, she spoke, “Sorry about back there, just that I…I am not comfortable with….with….that.”

“Don’t apologize, it’s my fault, I didn’t know what I was doing.”

“No, no, it’s not you, it’s just that I find myself really scared when it comes to…to…doing that.” She continued. Turned out, her few experiences with sex has bad, it hurt, as the guy she was with before this current ex was too harsh, intent just on getting his rocks off with no thought for her. This was probably why she was so afraid of doing it. She further revealed that she had never done it with this ex, as she wanted to wait until marriage. The furthest they had gone was heavy petting. Aiyoh, no wonder the poor chap finally snapped, & became unfaithful. Imagine being with your gf for a couple of years, & never do it with her.

However, I was touched that she chose to confide in me. I mean, this was not an easy topic to discuss. Would you tell anyone if you were her? For sure, I wouldn’t. I turned to look at her, & saw that her eyes were slightly red, a couple of tears had formed & glistened in the moonlight. I found myself in a quandary. On one hand, I felt for her, & genuinely did not want to do anything that would remotely cause her hurt. On the other hand, I did have the hots for her, & like any other any male in my shoes, I wanted the same thing, i.e. making love to her.

We reached her place all too soon. I stopped the car, & smiled weakly, “Well, we are back, little princess. Thanks for accompanying me, & I am really sorry about what happened. I wouldn’t try again.”

She gave me a quick sideways glance, & suddenly, to my surprise, leaned over & gave me a peck on the lips, ”I enjoyed myself a lot tonite, thank you for everything.” She leaned back after that, & looked at me with those big, watery eyes. She opened the door & stepped out.

Man, hooking this chick was much harder than I thought. I lit a cig, was lost in my thoughts about her. A few moments later, my hp buzzed. I picked it up. It was a sms.

“Thx 4 spending the time w me, I truly enjoyed today. Rest well. ch.”

That started a series of smses between us, I wanted to know if she was angry, she said no, just surprised at what I did,; she was confused as she just broke up, & didn’t know what to do or expect etc etc. Finally, she typed that she wanted to go bathe. I decided to go drinking. Another unsuccessful hunting trip for the history books, I made do with ‘sianing’ some ah lian at Dragonfly.

To be cont’d…

GTOKING
14-05-2007, 10:36 AM
wow.. great story.. :D

done brother

kane30s
14-05-2007, 07:35 PM
... great ... now u have done the first step...

David_Ginola
14-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Bro u left me hanging, dunno where to go....LOL

cheers

Squall
15-05-2007, 05:37 AM
Just for bro David_Ginola!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, I was awoke by my hp. Another sms.

“Good morning. Hope u rested well. :) ”

“Hi! I went drinking last nite after sending u home. Don’t really sleep early.”

“:( Don’t drink so much. Bad 4 u.”

I asked her to come out for lunch.. She agreed, at least a ok sign after the disappointment last nite. I picked her up. She looked gorgeous in a bright yellow singlet & her blue jeans. Again, just a hint of makeup as usual. Really man, pity about her height. Else, she would definitely be a serious contender for any magazine’s model of the year contest. I felt my heart skip a beat, something that my OC has not been able to do to me for sometime now. I took a mental note that I would have to work faster, as my OC would be back from her biz trip in 9 days, which meant I had 1 more weekend left.

We headed off to RTC for lunch at Miyabi. Over a hearty meal, she made no mention of my indiscretion last nite. I acted the clown, making her laugh often with my silly jokes & anecdotes. I wanted to check if she minded my age, after all, I was a good 10 years older than her. I kept referring to myself as ‘this old man’; ‘when u reach my age’, & she brushed it away, saying that older men were more mature, anyway I didn’t look my age etc. Horse shit perhaps, but it did make me feel better. She also told me not to waste money by bringing her to ‘such expensive places’, hawker food would do. What a sweet sensitive girl. How not to like her? After lunch, I brought her to see the different facilities of the place, & said that next time, she can come swimming here if she likes.

We headed off to Vivo as she had not been there yet, & whiled some time away shopping. I went to get a couple of shirts, some groceries. She was impressed that I did groceries, saying that I was a very domesticated guy, but that she could not quite believe that I also could cook simple dishes, & did my own laundry. I suggested that we buy some food, & go to my place where I would cook for her. She agreed.

She commented that my place was surprising tidy for a guy who stayed alone, & I confessed that I hired part-time help to tidy up the place. I told her to make herself comfortable while I went to change, & took the chance to quickly mop up my fiance’s traces in the house, clearing up her odds & ends (make-up, lingerie etc) & shoving it in the cupboard.

I made a simple meal of meatball spaghetti, salad, & what else I can’t remember. We topped off dinner with a nice bottle of wine, 1 of my prized collection. After dinner, we went to the sofa, watched a DVD to relax & finish the rest of the wine. I sat next to her, & slowly moved closer, ever closer. I slipped her hand around her waist, & pulled her close. She leaned against my chest, still watching the movie. From my vantage point, I could smell her sweet hair & see her creamy cleavage & it made me have a hardon. She inadvertently touched my groin, & turned around, eyes wide, in a mixture of surprise, & awkwardness when she obviously felt him standing up. I didn’t allow her any time to decide. I held her close, & kissed her. Quickly, my hands pulled up her singlet, & made for the twin luscious globes.

To be cont’d….

GTOKING
15-05-2007, 07:19 AM
good story
will give you a positive feedback in a couple of day
please continue

mr_missile
15-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Now we are getting into the interesting part.
Waiting for your next post!:D

David_Ginola
15-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Just for bro David_Ginola!

The next morning, I was awoke by my hp. Another sms.
............................ made for the twin luscious globes.

To be cont’d….

Wah bro dun like that say leh, i was enjoying and telling u how i feel only. Now u say "made for the twin luscious globes", then i left hanging again....LOL

:D Cheers

Squall
15-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Wah bro dun like that say leh, i was enjoying and telling u how i feel only. Now u say "made for the twin luscious globes", then i left hanging again....LOL

:D Cheers

Aiyoh, pity me leh bro, see what time my post this morning; 5:37am! Just for u! Haha! :)

K, I writing now. Got motivation cos I just bonked a chick who's bod very similar to Chiu Hwee! See my latest FR link below!

Korean Student (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2027212&postcount=113)

Hope this ll do while I continue story. & thx for the support, appreciate it. Bros G+++ING, mr_missile, tobi69 thx u also!

wet10wet
16-05-2007, 11:28 AM
What a story! Tks
Sent ya some points!

Squall
16-05-2007, 09:17 PM
I removed her matching yellow bra, & nosedived for her nipples, licking them incessantly to make her steam. Her nipples became pointy again, & I reveled in kneading & sucking them alternately. Slowly, my hand slid down, roamed against the flat of her stomach, & made to unbutton her jeans. I hoped to God that she wasn’t wearing those button-fly type with 4-5 buttons. Jeans r already bloody difficult to remove without those. I unbuttoned the top with some difficulty, & pulled down the zip to reveal a matching pair of lacy yellow panties. I like girls who take the trouble to match their lingerie. Again, she grabbed my hand.

“Hwee, trust me, I just want u to relax & enjoy it. I promise to b very gentle, & take it slow. Won’t do anything u don’t like. In fact, I promise I won’t force myself, but u must trust me. & relax. Do u trust me?”

She bit her lip, thought about it, & nodded ever so slightly ,”Pls don’t hurt me, ok?”

“I promise, in fact, to set your mind at ease, we will not have sex at all, just want to show u how real foreplay should b, & make u enjoy, that’s all. Deal?” I smiled gently, like talking to a baby. I proceeded to roam my tongue across her flat stomach, & smoothly slid off her jeans, making no more move on her top & bra. When u make out with a gal for the 1st time, she will not be 100% secure with u. Leaving on some clothes gives them a sense of security, however false.

I massaged her clit thru her panties, & she gave a low moan. Slowly, I peeled it off to her knees. Her pubic hair was sparse, & natural. I ran my tongue down to her clit, & she opened her eyes in shock.

“No! What r u doing? Down there dir…dir…dirty.” She blushed, her face again beetroot red.

“Your bfs never do this before?” I asked in surprise.

“No….no, what is it u r going to do?”

“Relax. U r gonna have a good time.” I proceeded where I left off, licking her clit like an ice-cream, running my tongue up & down slowly, & quickly, & as I saw the tiny boatman appear a bit, probed the tip of my tongue there. She gasped, eyes shut tight, butt squirming. I rolled her panties down further to her ankles, & spread her thighs wider to gain more access. I saw her slit, so fxxxing sweet! It was a tight looking, single slit with hardly any folds. The sides of her pussy had no hair. It was a pleasure licking her. I ran my tongue along her cb slit to moisten it, & she almost flipped at the sensation. I had to hold her knees firmly to prevent her from moving away as I tongue lashed her pinkish pussy. Under my onslaught, her pussy started to ooze juices, & it was such a joy to lap up her juices as it had no smell, taste. She obviously kept her pussy clean, I was pleased to see. By now, her cunt opened up, & juices were literally pouring out. I focused my tongue on her clit, while I insert my middle finger excruciatingly slowly into her hole. Even with all her lubricant, she wrapped my single finger like a glove. It was that tight. As I increased speed, pistoning my finger in that very tight hole, her legs jerked spasmodically. Finally, she clamped her legs shut gasping for breathe, & I knew that she had cummed.

To be cont’d….

jdi813
16-05-2007, 09:24 PM
... blah blah blah ... I knew that she had cummed ... blah blah blah ...good work bro :D

birdie8819
16-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Slow and powerful story bro , keep it cuming . :)

pokeman71
17-05-2007, 09:10 AM
You are LUCKY guy.

Camp here liao

dbrudder
17-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Very good reading. Makes me horny. Please continue. Upped your points.
:D

Squall
17-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Thx 4 all the support bros, appreciate it! :)

“Oh, ohhh….aaahhhh!!!” She wailed. I let her catch her breath. After a minute or so, she opened her eyes, just in time to see me pull her panties back up.

I gave her a peek on the cheek ,”U like it?”

She nodded vigorously. I stood up to go wash up a bit, & she held onto me, “Where r u going?”

“Just gonna wash up, princess. I told u tonite, I would only show u a good time, & not do anything you don’t want.”

Her eyes swelled up with tears. She leapt up, hugged me tightly. She burrowed her pixie face into my chest, & held me there. After a while, she looked up at me, & smiled angelically ,”Bring me somewhere more comfortable.”

“Your wish is my command princess.”

I carried her to my bedroom, & eased her onto my king sized bed. She looked around the room approvingly ,”Nice. You must have lots of girls visiting here before.”

Can bros tell why ALL gals ask this question? Seriously, throughout the years, so far, 100% will ask this. Battle-hardened that I was, I gave the standard reply ,”No, this is my private sanctuary. I hardly have anyone come to my place at all as I am used to being alone most of the time.”

“Your gf?”

I ignored the question, bent down to kiss her again, tasting those succulent lips, touching that little pink tongue. She just stuck her tongue out, & nothing else. Coming from her, I was pleasantly surprised, even though her kissing was way below standard. She helped unbutton my shirt, & then just froze there. I was waiting to see what how much initiative she would take, but after a few seconds, which felt like hours to me, I couldn’t stand it anymore, & re-took control. I stepped out of my pants, leaving just my boxers. Holding her hand gently, I moved it to towards my groin. Her dainty hand touched my cock thru the boxers tentatively, as though it would bite. I made her squeeze my cock gently, then harder, all the time controlling her hands. I guided the other hand to my balls through the boxers opening, & made her caress them. After a while, I started to steam oredi, & made her slowly pull down my shorts. My cock sprang to attention, relieved to be free of the restraining cloth. She jerked back with trepidation, staring at it fearfully. I saw the fear in her eyes, & decided to take it slow. I suggested that we take a bath together, & started the warm water in the tub. I added some bath salts to create a nice frothy foam. I wanted to ensure she was 100% comfortable. I prepared a towel for her, & told her I go in 1st. She nodded. Behind the door, I peeked thru the opening, & saw her stripping. She removed her singlet, jeans to reveal a shapely fair bod. She then wrapped the towel around her body before removing her bra, & rolling down her panties. I slid into the bathtub, & waited. She came in, stepped into the foamy water, then removed her towel & quickly sat down.

I turned her around, back facing me, & gave her a soothing shoulder massage. After a few minutes, I could sense her tension ease away & she sighed with contentment. I ran my hands down her shoulders, hugged her tight, & then rubba her breasts. By now, my dick was poking her back, & I was sure she felt it. I felt for her pussy again, & molested her clitoris, all the while with one hand tweaking her nipple, & licking her earlobe, neck. She groaned nonstop, trembling more with each passing minute as I increased the tempo, until she could bear it no longer, & came again, this time with a loud cry.

As she turned around to face me, her face was once again the familiar beetroot red. She kissed me, moved her body close, so that her perky breasts crushed against my chest; & took the initiative to pcc me. Shiok!!! I grabbed her firm butt cheeks, & squeezed them gently, then harder, & she bucked with pleasure. I bent my neck to access her nipples, & sucked them with gusto. As she got more high, she unconsciously lost her initial inhibition, & beat my cock more vigorously. Despite her inexperience, the feel of her dainty hands on my cock, my hands glued to her butt, my mouth stuck to her sweet nipples, all cumulated into making me really HOT & STEAMY! I groaned as well, as I felt the effect all these sensations were creating on my cock.

To be cont’d…

CoolBlack
18-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Great stuff! More more! me going to explode liao! :D

hotdick69
18-05-2007, 08:13 PM
nice 1 bro........... u have my points.... :D

David_Ginola
19-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Great work bro....i enjoy it very the much. Pls ......continue......

cheers

AD69
19-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Please continue....I enjoyed reading too.

Squall
19-05-2007, 12:35 PM
I sat up on the ledge of the bathtub, & pulled her head towards me. She instinctively knew what I wanted, but I saw the fear in her again as she eyed my cock, standing proudly suspiciously.

“He can’t stand it darling, don’t tease him anymore, please, help ease his tension.” I persuaded, guiding her head closely to my straining prick.

“I…I don’t know how.” Gosh! A BBBJ virgin. I would be the 1st to make her suck my cock. The thought of that almost made me cum!

“Don’t worry, he’s clean now, just lick the shaft 1st, & slowly go to the tip.” She followed my instructions, but it was more like her just sticking her tongue out, & me running my shaft on her tongue. I was determined to make her graduate with a phD someday, but maybe not today lah! I slowly guided my penis tip to her mouth, & she licked the peehole, then ran around the tip, & finally opened her mouth a bit wider, & I pushed just the tip in. I didn’t want her to choke, or worse, bit my prick instinctively. Her eyes widened with shock, but I held the back of her head gently yet assertively.

“Suck it like a lollipop” I commanded. After a while, she didn’t object so strongly, & I felt the resistance from the back of her head against my hand weaken. She tried to give me a BBBJ, which I would rate 1/10. No suction whatsoever, just placing dick in mouth. The 1 point was for licking peephole. I gave up, anyway, Rome wasn’t built in a day. I reminded myself to be patient, & moved up my attack. I closed my legs, & moved her to sit on me, her legs spread either side of mine. She understood, & obediently maneuvered her pussy onto my waiting cock slowly, guiding her juicy cunt onto my eager dick. She lowered herself carefully, & the feeling of her cunt coming down on my aching cock is something I will carry with me to my deathbed. It was just great!!! As she sank onto me, I groaned with great pleasure. I was finally fxxxing her! She was bloody tight. Finally, her pink cunt took me all in as her thighs met mine. I frenched her hard, holding her slender waist while pumping away. In this position, ideally, she should ride me. Obviously, she didn’t, & it got very tiring to proceed.

I carried her out, with her hands around my neck, legs wrapped around my waist, still joined at the groin. I placed her gently down onto the bed, & started making love to her in earnest. She mewed kitten-like as the tempo increased, squirming underneath my humping form. Just seeing this kawaii SYT, eyes shut tight, long hair spread wide over the bed, wiggling away while connected to me at the groin was incredibly stimulating. Before long, I felt my balls tighten. I knew I would not last for much longer.

“I m cumming soon dear,” I cautioned, as I moved in & out of her.

Her doe eyes opened wide ,”Ohh, oh…don’t…don’t cum in me, we….arhhh, you…you don’t have protection.” She gasped. Against all odds, I just managed to extract my cock from her vice-like cunt. Torrents of cum sprayed forth onto her stomach, making her squeal. She scooped up a fingerful of my sperm, & looked at it curiously.

“Taste it, see if you like it.” I told her, hopeful. She shook her head violently, & made a ‘yukky’ face. I carried her to the bathroom, we both washed up a bit, & went back to bed. I was spent, & we just laid there, hugging each other, her head on my chest, me stroking her silky hair fondly.

She turned to look at me, played with my chin, & asked ,”Did you like it?”

“Yes gorgeous, you? Was I gentle enough?”

“I never knew what true lovemaking was, thanks for being patient & gentle with me.”

I smiled at her, & kissed her forehead. She curled herself up into a ball, & I hugged her tightly against me. I think she likes to be cuddled, makes her feel protected. Finally, she said she should go home. I asked her to stay the nite, but she refused.

“My parents will get angry.”

So we showered together, & as she dried up, I sat down & admired her.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i639215_SYT.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.com)

She was shy, & decided to dress up inside the bathroom, & shut the door. What the fxxx? After what we did? Anyway, I sent her home, & she gave me a goodbye kiss before she hopped off. Success!

To be cont’d…

David_Ginola
21-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Woooooooohhhhh.......nice withdraw there.....nice pic of her. Tks ya bro.

cheers

Thai Rak Thai
21-05-2007, 09:26 AM
got pic somemore..up u liao! :)

vin2324
21-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Bro Squall,

Nice pic, camping here & up U.

Squall
23-05-2007, 01:02 AM
The next day, I had an important presentation. I finished it, & it went well. I msg her to tell her the good news, & wanted to relax that evening with a nice dinner. We arranged to wait until everyone else left the office b heading for dinner, & it was about 7pm when she came into my cubicle. I was quite busy anyway, so didn’t go looking for her earlier. Other than the wear & tear of a long day, she looked great as usual. She was in a bright orange singlet, her black bra strap could be seen & her usual blue jeans. I pulled her close to her, & we smooched, but not before some reluctance.

“You siao ah,…this’s office. We work here!”

“Come on, no one’s around.”

She tried to pull away as soon as possible, but I held onto her slender smooth arms, & made her sit on my lap. I pecked her on the cheek, then licked her earlobe, moving down to her neck.

“Don’t! Ticklish!”

I squeezed her breasts thru her singlet, feeling the padded cups of her brassiere. I slipped my hand thru the arm opening in her singlet, & my fingers automatically made for her nipple like a heat seeking missile. I could never get enough of her soft white breasts & pink nipples.

“Aiyah, u very naughty!” She scolded as she tried to remove my tentacles which clung to her breasts. My hand roamed to her jeans button even as she brushed it away from her tit. I realized that she was getting comfortable with me as she didn’t stammer any more around me. I undid her jeans, & started to slide my hand inside again, but she struggled away.

“Don’t! I not comfortable!”

Sensing the finality of the tone, I lanlan. She readjusted her top, & we went for dinner, she sensed that I was a bit quiet, & asked if everything was ok.

“I don’t know.” I replied, stirring my soup absentmindedly.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, obviously, I like u…a lot, but…”

“But what?” She responded immediately, concerned. I was about to tell her all my concerns; my gf, how the company will see us, what future we had together etc etc, but decided against it. I didn’t want to mention something that I had no idea how to resolve, besides, why worry her with all these?

“Noth…nothing, just thinking what you feel about me, that’s all.”

“Silly, what do you think? Of course I like you.” She replied. Then stopped, & thought about it aloud ,”You worried about our colleagues, is it?”

“Or…,” She paused ,”Don’t tell me you have a gf?” Tears started to swell up in her eyes.

“You…you were playing with me!” She accused. Eyes reddened by now.

“Look Hwee, don’t start thinking crazy things lah. I didn’t say anything, everything also you say want. I am just worried about what you feel about all this, that’s all.” I lied.

I really couldn’t bear to tell her the truth, that I had a gf. I think she would hate me forever. At that point, I felt like an absolute jerk. We finished dinner, & went for a stroll at East Coast Park. We found a place to sit, it was windy, & she got a bit cold. She clung onto me, & we cuddled together to give her some respite from the strong breeze. At that point, I made up my mind that I could not bear to hurt her. I decided that I would breakup with my fiancé, & would break the news to her when she came back. I sighed, & she caught it.

“Are you regretting already? If so, I understand, & wouldn’t bother you.”

“No…no, I am not. Just that as you said, I am a bit worried about what our colleagues think. Also, I am much older than you, you know.” Another lie, at least this one, I consoled myself, were half-truths.

”Like that, I know for sure you can take care of me lor.” She smiled sweetly. That smile, so gentle & sweet. In the moonlight, she looked like an angel. & I felt like a devil for taking advantage. I started to regret lusting for her, as I could not be sure what exactly I wanted to do with her once I got her. The ideal case was, of course, that she understood there’s no strings attached, just be each other’s fb, but that was obviously not in her innocent mind.

To be cont’d….

David_Ginola
23-05-2007, 09:27 AM
wow....nice instalment there....continue...

Please

Cheers

verisio
23-05-2007, 11:50 AM
pls continue! Great story!!! :D

AD69
23-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Looking forward to the next installment of the story.

Squall
24-05-2007, 09:54 PM
That nite, after I sent her home, I thought deep & hard about the situation. I could not, obviously, fathom out the depth of my feelings for Chiu Hwee, as I knew her for such a short period. I did know that I liked her very much, & I yearned for her when I didn’t see her. However, I also knew that mostly, that was my cock talking! I wanted a SYT to play around with, not necessarily to keep. But at the same time, Hwee was different, she was really innocent, & I did not want to hurt her. I poured another scotch, downed it, & lit my umpteen cigarette. Boy, Leon, you really know how to mess up your life, & worse, other peoples’.

The next morning, I went to my desk, & found a tiny little teddy bear on my desk. The bear was holding a smaller note. I opened it, & tried to read the microscopic words. It read a simple,”Good morning.” I smiled. It was a sweet gesture. It seemed decades ago when I was a teenager doing this type of shit, sending soft toys to chicks. I msg her to thank her, & dated her for dinner & a movie. At lunch, I went off to the nearest mall, & got a surprise gift for her. After work, I went down to the basement carpark, & waited for her. Shortly, she came down, & opened the passenger door.

“Ooooh…what’s this? Is it for me?” She almost shouted.

“No, it’s my passenger, please sit behind.” I teased her. She sat down, hugged the toy tightly, & then slapped me playfully on my shoulder.

“You so mean, I know it’s for me.” She stuck out her tongue at me, & made a face. This was really a kid. I looked at her closely. She was wearing some slightly thicker make-up. Some eye shadow, redder powdered cheeks & lipstick. She was wearing a white dress with floral patterns & heels. Her dress had quite an opening, which allowed me a nice view of the beginning of her cleavage. It made her look very kawaii.

“What are you looking at?” She asked, then caught my gaze at her chest.

“Aiyea! You…you so tikco! Look at people’s…” She blushed, too shy to say it out.

“Breasts.” I completed her sentence for her. I leaned out, pushed her teddy bear away, & frenched her. She did not resist, but returned my kiss, our tongues exploring each others’. I dipped my hand into her cleavage, & b4 she could protest, had gone deep inside & was tweaking her soft nipple. She moaned, & I felt it slowly become erect. I leaned down, kissing her neck, & gave her hardened nipple a playful pinch.

“Ouch! Gentler please!” Pain!” I ignored her & continued to drift to her other breast, grabbing it playfully, & zeroing down onto the nipple again. Without stopping, I moved to expose her breast to my view, & started to suckle on it.

“Ohhh…I….it….feels….goooodd.” She pulled my head closer. I spread her legs, not too wide, but just enough for me to insert a hand into her panties. I pulled the cloth aside, & greeted her clitoris quickly.

She jerked at the touch,” Aaahhh!” Within several rubs, I felt her starting to get wet. I inserted a finger into that moist pussy, & felt her responding with approving groans. Soon, I could feel my hand wet with her juices. I purposely made a show of raising my hand up to her face, & slowly licked my finger.

She tried to grab it away ,”Don’t! Dirty!”

I avoided her, & continued to suck my finger ,”Nice. Delicious.” I lapped at my digit, & made her blushed furiously at the sight. I re-inserted my finger inside her juicy cunt, & pistoned it measuredly to make her cum. Soon, she did. In torrents. I felt my whole hand, her panties, & bottom of her dress soaked with her juices.

“We…we cant go dinner oredi, my…my panties…all….wet!” She panted, still recuperating from her orgasm & readjusting her bra & panties.

I grinned from ear to ear,”Can lah, dry very fast one, don’t worry!”

She slapped my arm in mock anger ,”Hate u!” She leaned back, grabbed her teddy, & pretended to sulk.

“Hey, don’t angry lah! U had your fun, then get angry? Not very fair leh!” I teased her.

To be cont'd...should I?

moe11
24-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Of couse lah...:)

yohooo
24-05-2007, 10:02 PM
please continue bro! nice story u have there!

AD69
24-05-2007, 10:02 PM
To be cont'd...should I?Yes, do continue with the story.

Elementary
25-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Please continue with the story.

simplyfun
25-05-2007, 02:05 AM
should u? of cos! with a pic like tat... u r the envy of lots of bros here!! ;) cheers

GTOKING
25-05-2007, 09:04 AM
honestly brother

i think all the brother here are envy with u now ....:D

tobi69
25-05-2007, 02:47 PM
honestly brother

i think all the brother here are envy with u now ....:D

Yalah bro....pls go on..dont stop there...:D

ace7788
25-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Really juicy story..

You must be looking forward to work every day - looking forward to see your little cute baby :p

It's really nice to have pretty colleagues in the office; can flirt with them when bored;can steal glances of them...

Q_QQ_Q
26-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Good story! waiting for more..........;)

Squall
26-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Thx 4 the support & encouragement bros!

She glanced at me ,”So what u want? Mess up people’s clothes. I took so much trouble to dress up.”

“I want what you just got...” I trailed off, hopeful that she would take the hint.

She looked at me for a while, and then broke into a coquettish smile, ”I’ll mess up your clothes aso!” Her pixie hands moved unsteadily towards my zipper, & pulled it now tentatively. I guided her hands to unbuckle my belt. Her hand moved unsteadily to my cock, & touched him. He sprang into life almost immediately, & solicited a gasp from her, ”Wow! He’s….it’s….you’r…...hard.”

Her hands slowly unveiled him, & my cock leapt out, glad to be free of its confines. His angry red head jumped out like a cobra, poised to strike. She moved back in fear. I held her hands & coached her them to touch him. Slowly, she did, the tiny hand holding onto the diameter of my cock, & ever so slowly, pumping him. She took out a wet tissue from her bag, & started to wipe my cock down.

“So hygienic”, I thought to myself. She continued to pump him, with one hand, then both. I moved her other hand to cradle my balls. Soon, they got wiped down too. I tried my best not to chuckle, but it was quite a funny sight! She was obviously cleanliness conscious, but it did break the erotic mood while a bit. I moved one hand to rubba her breasts again, & the other stroked her silky hair. I tried to guide her head down to my prick, but felt her resisting strongly. Should have known. She didn’t even want to suck a clean dick very much, much less an unwashed cock, even though she wiped it with her wet tissues.

I decided not to pursue it, but to race us home to my place. Luckily, I stayed quite close to office, & we arrived in 10 min. I opened the door, we got in, & immediately, I pushed her against the wall, using one foot to close the damn door. We frenched fiercely, & I started to strip her there. I unzipped the back of her dress, & it fell in a heap on the floor. She instinctively folded her arms to cover her breasts, & also crossed her legs to conceal her panties as much as possible. I simply lifted her up, & again carried her to my bedroom & this time, tossed her onto the bed instead of gently lowering her down like on Sunday nite. I pounced on her almost before she landed, pulling off her panties with 1 swift motion, exposing her pinkish pussy to my hungry view. She tried to close her legs, but in vain, as I spread them open & before she could protest, ravaged her cunt with my tongue. I attacked her clit, making her squirm & gasp with pleasure. The tongue lashing continued at a frantic pace, & within 3-4 minutes, she was flooding my bedsheet with her sweet juices again.

I removed my clothes, almost ripping them off in a frenzy, & leapt on her, this time, the target was her soft succulent breasts. I kneaded & groped them, all the while licking & sucking her pink nipples alternately. She gasped for breath, & tried to beg for a rest, but no respite was coming. The onslaught continued, leaving the fair maiden begging for mercy.

“Oh, ohhh….dear…I …let’s stop…I cannot tahan…oohh…arhhhh!”

I flipped her over, & told her to stick her ass in the air, “This is called the doggy position.” Before she could inquire about the intricacies of this pattern, my hard cock meat shot past her vaginal lips.

“Arggghhhh!” She cried, obviously taken by surprise at the speed of the attack. I held onto to her bum, & pumped her for all I was worth. I felt my prick deep in her vagina. To penetrate even further, I pulled on her shoulders, & drew her closer.

“OOOOHHHHHH!” She screamed at the sudden invasion of my prick, in depths that had never been explored before. The sound of sweaty flesh slapping together filled the room, punctuated with animalistic grunts (from me) and muffled cries. I squeezed her tits to add to my pleasure, & after fxxxing her in this position for a few minutes, again felt the familiar feeling of my cock spasming. I increased my hip rocking motion, slicing in and out of her furiously. I could also feel tiny tremors racking her body.

“Arrgghhh!”

To be cont’d…

kane30s
27-05-2007, 09:30 AM
thats getting really hot bro... good work

Elementary
27-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Keep the story coming. Looking forward to the next episode.

Artic
27-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Good effort, well done.......:D

David_Ginola
28-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Nice and juicy, more pls. :D

cheers

Peregrine
28-05-2007, 01:20 PM
...spasming. I increased my hip rocking motion, slicing in and out of her furiously. I could also feel tiny tremors racking her body.
“Arrgghhh!”
To be cont’d…

Just saw this story, will read it tonite... Remember to continue...:D

AD69
28-05-2007, 05:04 PM
It still not too late to start reading the story. :)

Squall
28-05-2007, 08:08 PM
I could hold out no longer. A hot gush of cum burst thru past her vaginal walls, spraying deep into her small crevice. I could feel her soft bum flesh that was pressed against my groin try to move away in protest, but I gripped her tightly as I continued to ejaculate in her cunt. She turned her head to face me, shaking her head furiously, eyes wide open in shock, trying to mouth the words ,”No”. It was to no avail, as the flood of cum flowed thru the dark lands, irrigating it with an unfamiliar, sticky fluid. Finally, I was drained. I shivered with delight, & laid down beside her, totally exhausted. I expected her to leap up in protest, to scold me for spraying my cum into her, but maybe she too, was tired, as she just lowered her bum, & laid flat on her front. Her hair was matted with sweat & stuck to her forehead. She was gasping like a fish out of water. I cuddled her tightly, chest pressed against her wet back, squeezing her arm & shoulder gently, planting kisses on her cheek, & slowly, I felt our breathing return to normal.

She turned around, & caressed my face with those dainty hands, ”You took me so roughly. It hurt at 1st, but after that, it was nice. I never felt it…so….so deep.” She said shyly, & buried her face in my chest again. She nibbled my chest gently, & then looked out again, those gorgeous eyes staring deep into mine.

“You must take care of me ok, don’t forsake me.” She said, stroking my chest. I brushed her fringe off her forehead, & kissed her deeply. I had no response to that. Finally, we decided to take a shower, & as she stood up, she noticed my sperm slowly dripping out of her vagina, dribbling down her thighs.

“See lah, so dirty, aiyah!” She quickly dashed off to the shower, & I followed suit. We scrubbed each other clean, with her spending a good amount of time washing out her cunt, all the while fretting about whether she would get pregnant, & that I mustn’t do that again. We eventually got cleaned up, & she wore back her bra & panties, but couldn’t find her dress.

“Where’s my dress?”

“Outside, remember?” I teased.

“Never mind lah, let’s go cook in the nude!” I suggested.

“You so pervert 1! Where got people cook naked?”

“We will be the 1st then.”

I held her hand, & pulled her to the kitchen. I put on an apron, & ordered her to help me cut some vegetables while I prepared the pork chops. I marinated the meat, & while waiting for it to soak in the sauces, sneaked a peep at her. She was so cute in her bra & panties, earnestly slicing away, her breasts jiggling just a bit each time the knife sliced down (Pity her boobs not big, else can jiggle more). I went over to her, & hugged her. She squealed with shock, admonishing me against it, waving the knife in a mock threat. A bit later, she strode past me & pinched my butt. I ignored her. She came back a couple minutes later, & this time I reacted. No choice, the naughty girl pressed an ice cube on my didi! I grabbed her, snatched the ice cube from her, & inserted it into her bra, teasing her nipple. Instantly, her nipple became taut from the cold, & she squealed & kicked, begging for mercy as I rubbed it across her breasts, under her bra.

“Ok, if u want me to stop, u must say ‘Sorry, I wouldn’t do it again’”.

“Sorry! I wouldn’t do it again!” She gushed immediately.

“Say I m your sex slave.”

“Yukks, so pervert! No!” The ice cube went inside her panties. She jumped from the cold.

“Okie okie, I…I m…yours.”

“No, you didn’t say ‘sex slave’.”

“Sex slave.”

:Say the whole sentence once”

“No!” Hmmm, this gal can be quite stubborn. She did not want to submit by saying the whole sentence. Intriguing. That part of her I didn’t know about. I stopped the games to finish preparing dinner. We brought the food out, I removed my apron & went to the bedroom to put on a pair of boxers. Felt a bit naked that she had her underwear on,& I didn’t. We ate dinner, drank some wine, & laughed about our antics in the kitchen. It was great to see her in just her bra & panties while eating. Now & then, I am sure she noticed me staring lecherously at her, but she ignored it. Finally, we were done.

“Hmm…want some dessert? I have ice-cream in the freezer.” I made to stand up to go get it.

“Okie, never mind, you sit, I go get.” She offered. As she strode past me, I wouldn’t help giving her tight butt a playful slap. She had a sexy walk, the type where each butt cheek would move up & down as she strode, you know?

She came back with the tub of ice cream, sat on my lap, & fed me a spoonful of the Tom & Jerry’s smooth vanilla flavour. She ate some herself, & then licked my nipple with her cold tongue! WoW! The feeling was cold, yet erotic. We frenched deeply, our tongues intertwined. She suddenly pulled away, stood up, & took another big scoop of ice cream. I was just wondering what she was up to when she pulled down my boxers, & plonked the ice cream on my dickie!

I leapt up from the extreme cold, shouting, “What the???!!!”

She smiled sweetly, “Opps.”

To be cont’d…

Tada Nama
28-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Hehe, nice story .... keep it cuming bro

tobi69
29-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Tom & Jerry’s smooth vanilla flavour.

I leapt up from the extreme cold, shouting, “What the???!!!”

She smiled sweetly, “Opps.”

To be cont’d…

Bro its Tom & Jerrys...or Ben & Jerrys....:confused:

Squall
29-05-2007, 05:36 AM
Bro its Tom & Jerrys...or Ben & Jerrys....:confused:

Paiseh, Ben & Jerry's! U got sharp eyes bro! Thx! :o

oklook75
29-05-2007, 10:12 AM
camping here. can't wait to see ur next posting. keep up with the gd work. really excite me that she is having a pink nipple.

tobi69
29-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Paiseh, Ben & Jerry's! U got sharp eyes bro! Thx! :o

Hehehe...but if there is this brand called Tom&Jerry's i would love to try ...:D

birdie8819
29-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Lai lo......The best part is cuming !!!! :D

White Crane
29-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Lai lo......The best part is cuming !!!! :D

Last time I enjoyed eating the ice-cream wrapped with bread.:)

David_Ginola
31-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow nice raw sex there......very sextifying....great job.

cheers

Elementary
01-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Continue continue, I'm curious to know what happen next. :D

Squall
01-06-2007, 12:59 PM
I was about to go get a towel to wipe off the mess, when she held me back, sat me down again ,”I’ll clean it up.”

She kneeled down, spread open my legs, & started to lick the ice cream off my cock!!! She lifted my flaccid shaft, & licked the length of it thoroughly before popping the head into her small mouth. As she sucked on it, my cock awoke, & grew before her very eyes. What fitted quite comfortably a few moments ago now stretched her mouth, & she had to widen it to accommodate the expanding organ. I lifted her chin up to face me, & it was a wonderful sight to behold; her gorgeous face with my cock in her mouth. I undid her bra, & started to fondle those soft perfectly formed lovebags, while she bobbed her head up & down, her lips forming a tight seal with my cock.

I slowly guided her to rim her tongue around the circumference of my cock head. I taught her to lick & suck my balls, & it was a real thrill to see her swirl her tongue around my balls before popping one in her hot mouth & sucking it. I was truly in 7th heaven, seeing that hot little pink tongue in action, running all over my groin. Hers was the wet type, & my cock & balls were flooded with a mix of her saliva & a bit of my precum.

“Oh yes, suck it baby, come on, don’t stop…yes…yessss!” I was almost delirious with ecstasy. Her mouth was too small to deep throat me, but it was still a commendable effort.

"I…I….cumming soon darling,” I cautioned her. She hung on, continuing to suck until her cheeks were drawn in, & then abruptly, she pulled out as the 1st shot of cum hit the back of her throat. She abandoned ship in panic, the seal between mouth & cock broken with a ‘pop’ sound, & my 2nd, 3rd, 4th spurts hit her square in the face.

“Yuks!” She cried, wiping off her cum stained face with my boxers ,& spitting at the same time.

“Come on, it’s not that bad! I drink lots of pineapple juice, should b a bit sweet!”

The naughty girl stood up, & frenched me ,”Nah, you try!” I didn’t dare not to French her, even though the thought of tasting my own cum nauseated me.

“Why men like girls to blow them & eat their sperm so much?” She asked.

“Cos it shows u luv us.”

“U have humiliate us to show that we luv u?”

“Wooh, wooh. Where’s this heading? Are u talking about us?” I inquired.

“No silly, just asking in general.” She consoled, sitting back on my lap, & lying her head on my shoulder.

“Just a man thing lah, we like to see the one we luv & protect show us unconditional luv.”

“Errkks! Yah, is it all men MUST have sex ASAP when they know a girl?”

I looked at her blankly. She substantiated further,”I mean, u know, I had 2 bfs b4, & well, they all always...want that.” She cont’d. But now, I had carried her to the bath, where I had prepared earlier, soap suds & all.

“& u also!” She teased.

“Me? I…I. Guilty as charged.” I wanted to defend myself, but realized it was futile. I did want to screw her.

“But that’s only cos u r so beautiful!” I tried to redeem myself.

“All men say tat when they want to bed u.”

“Anway, how come u so good at that (BBBJ) now?”

She shyly smiled, ”I learn from internet lor!”

I started to wash her gently while we cont’d our conversation. After the bath, I dried her up, put her in my T-shirt & shorts (Ha, here must b careful as I did have my gf’s clothes, but of course cannot let her wear lah!), & while she was blow drying her hair, went to clean up outside. When I came back to the bedroom, she was asleep. My little baby. I could hear her soft breathing, her chest heaving up & down gently in tandem. I kissed her forehead, & turned off the lite.

At about 2am, she awoke in fright, “Aiyoh, so late, die lah. My parents’ll kill me!” We dressed up, & I sent her home. I returned back, went outside to the balcony, & lit a cig to try to sort this out. It was clear to me that I had led her to this, & I needed to take responsibility. I was never a person to purposely scheme & hurt ladies, & of all the people on earth, I did not want to hurt her. However, I didn’t know how to break the news to my fiancé also. That nite, I tell u bros, I was a troubled man.

To be cont’d…

AD69
01-06-2007, 01:50 PM
“Anway, how come u so good at that (BBBJ) now?”

She shyly smiled, ”I learn from internet lor!”
[/I]

Maybe she surfs SBF too. :D

Gunner2000
01-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Bro, one word of advice. Never try your luck in the office.

I tried a SMU intern last year and she sticks like a gum to me.

Sianzzzz

Squall
01-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Bro, one word of advice. Never try your luck in the office.

I tried a SMU intern last year and she sticks like a gum to me.

Sianzzzz

*Sigh*, I know. Don't shit where u eat. But damn, I always fall into temptation. If she reject, ok lor, bopian, but if can b sianed, then don't want meh? :confused:

David_Ginola
01-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Wahhhh nice BBBJ.....sexciting man bro....continue pls.

cheers

Squall
01-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Wahhhh nice BBBJ.....sexciting man bro....continue pls.

cheers

Nah beh, u only want the sex parts, wait I fall into depression over her, then u counsel me ah? :p

shadowfiend
02-06-2007, 05:24 AM
http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i639215_SYT.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.com)

I must say, she's a keeper! I'm filled with envy.

Squall
03-06-2007, 01:23 AM
The next day, after work, I brought her shopping. She didn’t want to buy any expensive stuff, preferring to hang around ‘Mango’, ‘Giordano’ etc. That act really endeared herself to me. She bought a couple of simple tops, & we went to catch a movie. She was tired early, & I sent her back. I also told her that I was on leave the next 2 days. I wanted to mentally prepare myself on Saturday when my OC came back, & what to say to her.

“Why on leave? What are you gonna do?”

“Nothing much, I just want to take a short break, & clear some personal stuff.”

“K.”

On Saturday, I went to fetch my OC from airport. She came in, & looked around for me. She was in a power suit, black jacket & mini-skirt, with high heels. My OC’s 1.67m tall, & slim with sharp facial features; high cheek bones, sharp nose, big eyes. Can b considered good looking, but not the cute pretty type. Unlike Hwee, she’s somewhat tan as she likes to swim. Unfortunately, she doesn’t like to wear bikinis as she’s always conscious of her small boobs. When she spotted me, she hopped over, & gave me a great hug.

“Hi darling! Missed u so much! Did u miss me?” She gushed.

“Can’t b, cos u hardly called. Been busy?” She cont’d.

“Yeah, work’s been rough.” I carried her luggage to our car, & drove off.

“Let’s go to your place, it’s nearer.” She said, removing her jacket. “Gosh, it’s warm back home.”

“Hmm? You must be tired, go back early & rest.”

“No, go your place. I wanna spend the nite there. Is there a problem?” She asked suspiciously.

“Cos not.” I replied. As I drove, she talked about her work non-stop; how the deal went, how the Japanese men are so chee-honk, how she felt her colleague tried to hit on her when she was a bit high etc etc.

“You seem distracted. Any issues?” She asked when she noticed me giving monosyllabic replies.

“No, just stressed at work.”

“Poor man, let me relieve u tonite.” She proceeded to massage my cock thru my pants. She gave me a cfm look all the while. Instead of being turned on, I was puzzled. She was normally quite conservative, & never did this type of ‘come hinter’ foreplay on me before.

“U ok babe? U acting a bit strange.”

“Huh! I miss u mah! 2 weeks go overseas, nvr do! Some people simply not romantic!” She pouted.

“Oh, ok.”

She continued, touching me, unzipping my pants, & fishing around for my didi. She found him, pulled him out, & started masturbating me. Soon, my cock was erect.

“Wanna pull over?”

“Aaa….we r on TPE dear, kinda hard to do that.”

“Then u better drive carefully all the way back.” She gave me a cheeky grin, & continued to pump me. She looked around, saw no cars near, & leaned over to lick my ear, “I m gonna eat u here.” She proceeded to bent down, & gave me a blowjob right there! She made loud slurping sounds, & supplemented it with generous moans, tweaking her own nipples while sucking my prick. I thought we would never get home. She tidied herself up & rebuttoned her shirt as we got into the carpark. We got upstairs, & she literally threw herself at me. She removed my T-shirt, pulled down my pants & boxers, & started to masturbate me again. She pulled me down onto the sofa, unbuttoning her shirt along the way. She took a sniff at my cock,” He’s clean?”

“Yah dear, I bathed b4 go pick u up.”

She took a little lick at my prick, found him clean, & proceeded to engulf him into her mouth. She took my hands & guided them to her breasts. I proceeded to undo her bra, & dutifully played with her breasts. Soon, her medium brown nipples became erect, & stood out like twin towers. Her nipples were longer than Hwee’s. Pity she was an A cup, while Hwee was a B. Anyway, under the torrent of strong suction, & balls licking, I was excited, & didi stood up. I laid her down, frenched her hard, & gave her nipples a thorough tongue lashing. She moaned with pleasure, & pulled me tightly to her chest. I proceeded to unzip her skirt, & revealed her pantyhose & g-string beneath. Peeled off her pantyhose carefully (Got once I ripped it, & she got so pissed the mood was gone) & shifted the g-string to one side. I went down on her. My tongue stroked her clit gently at 1st, then faster, poking & licking at the tiny bit urgently. I had to spread her pussy hair apart to get to her meat (She much hairy than Chiu Hwee). I painted her cunt, causing her to groan with pleasure, her breathing deepening with each second that passed. I fingered her, pressing her G-spot like tapping out morse code at 1st, then exerting more pressure, all the while swirling my tongue on her clitoris. Finally, she could bear it no longer, “Make me cum dear, don’t torture me anymore. Please!”

To be cont'd...

Man, I m struggling to cont'd the story. I think it's too long. :(

David_Ginola
03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Wah bro dun like that say leh.....i enjoy every bit leh.....make me steam man u. Do continue for the sake of all bros here....:D

cheers

AD69
03-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Finally, she could bear it no longer, “Make me cum dear, don’t torture me anymore. Please!”

Yeah, don't torture us too. Do continue. :D

tobi69
04-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Yeah, don't torture us too. Do continue. :D

Yah Bro...agreed...:D

birdie8819
04-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Walau eh , make my didi almost wana stand liao then stop . Sigh !!!

Please continue bro . :D

Squall
06-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I rested my tongue on her clit, then applied strong pressure, flicking my tongue upwards like a snake, & pressed her G-spot hard. She came, ”Ohh..Ohhhh…ARRRGGGGHHH….GOD!” She cried, her dam opening up & releasing the pent up juices. She laid there on the sofa, panting & trying to catch her breath back, legs spread open. I afforded her no time, plunging my cock deep into her straight away.

“OH…OHHHH MY!” She almost shouted, as I pounded her pussy with my rock hard manhood. I rammed her mercilessly, holding her slim shapely legs high on my shoulders while I rapid stroked my cock in & out. I then flipped her over, made her stand on all fours doggy style, & continued my machine gun assault. The slapping of her ass on my groin was shiok, & I considered even as I pumped her whether I could go further tonite as she seemed to be in heat. I rolled my thumb around her sphincter, wetting it with her juices.

I spread her butt cheeks wide, & positioned my thumb on her most forbidden orifice. Previously, if I even got close, she would object violently, though there was once I inserted my finger in fully while she was too high during our fxxx session to object, though she did scold me after the deed, saying that it was a most disgusting & perverted place to explore. I pushed my finger in, slowly, all the while making sure I fxxxed her hard to keep her on a high. My thumb spread open her asshole, & went in fully. She jerked, unexpecting the twin assault, but obediently allowing my thumb inside. Finally, I pulled it out, & decided to finish off the job. I changed the angle of penetration, switching from left to right to ensure full coverage on her pussy walls. She held onto the sofa arms to prevent herself from being pushed off, so hard was my pumping!

I grabbed her small tits, squeezed them, & bulldozed my way thru her cunt relentlessly until she cried, “I…m….cumming!” a few more strokes, & I met her with my own elation. I pulled out, spraying her butt & covering it with my sticky fluids.

“Why didn’t u cum in me dear, see lah, what a mess!” She complained even as I took tissues to clean her up.

“Aiyah, can’t sit down, I go bathe.”
I went to the other bathroom to bath, & while in the shower, thought about the events of the nite. She totally messed up my plans to inform her that we were through. Of all the scenarios I had planned, her jumping me straight from the airport was not one of them. I had not anticipated this action which was totally uncharacteristic of her. I didn’t have a clue what to do next. I finished my shower, & went to the bedroom where she was drying off her long hair. She turned to face me, & gave me a radiant smile, ”I missed that. U were good.”

“Yeah, that’s very unlike u. Whatssup?”

“While in Japan, I was just thinking that maybe I have been a bit prudish, & u probably suffered cos of me. I promise, from now on, we’ll do more of that, do u like it?”

Silence. I didn’t know what to say. I gave a weak smile, & mumbled, “I m thirsty, gonna get a drink. U want something?” I went to the kitchen, got myself a Tiger, & sipped it while lighting a cig. Turned on the TV for some distraction. What the fxxx was I gonna do now? Shit! I couldn’t possibly tell her that I wanted a break 15 min after screwing her brains out, could I? Suddenly, I heard my hp beeped. The sound was kinda faint. It was from the bedroom. I stood up, walked into the bedroom. Little did I know what awaited me inside…..

To b cont’d…

kenneth_8388
06-06-2007, 09:20 PM
nice story bro squall
keep it coming:cool:

AD69
06-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Suddenly, I heard my hp beeped. The sound was kinda faint. It was from the bedroom. I stood up, walked into the bedroom. Little did I know what awaited me inside…..Let me guess.....your OC took your hp and found out about Hwee.

dbrudder
08-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh no! You're in trouble dude... but do keep them cumming!
:D

David_Ginola
09-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Wooo...so wats next bro....faster faster.....:D

cheers

Squall
14-06-2007, 07:27 AM
I felt the tension as soon as I stepped into the room. The air was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

“U got a msg.” She passed the hp to me. The tone was icy cold.

“Thanks.” I took the hp from her.

“So….who’s she? Why does she miss u?”

“Just a friend.” I glanced at the msg.

“From?”

“Work.”

“Oh. A colleague. Well! I must say, your company’s teamwork is really something. U all really work closely together, don’t u?” Her voice was laced with sarcasm.

Silence from me.

“U been seeing someone else behind my back? U son of a bitch!”

Silence.

“Aren’t u going to defend yourself? Say something!” She screamed.

“Look Lynn, I….” Truly, I didn’t know what to say.”

“U bastard! U betrayed me! I HATE u!!!” She spat out, throwing her hairbrush at me. She was crying hysterically.

“Why!! Why did u do it?” She came over, & pummelled me with blows. She went so far as to slap me. I did not resist.

“I…I….m….sorry.”

“SORRY!!! U r sorry!!!! That’s rich! U were unfaithful to me, & now u r sorry! Is that all there’s to it?”

“What do u want me to say?” I really didn’t know what to say. It wasn’t that I was avoiding the issue or anything.

“Bastard! How r u doing to fix THIS?”

“Lynn, I betrayed your trust. I m truly sorry.”

“&?!!!!”

“I m not worthy of your trust. I apologise. Let’s break up.” I muttered under my breath.

“WHAT!!!!!??? U r breaking up with me over this person? I…I don’t even know who she is! How…how old is she? Young? Prettier than me? In what way is she better than me? Why? Why?” She broke down, covering her face with her hands & sobbing.

Boy, this was turning much uglier than I expected. Lynn was always the cool sort, & I thought she would take this much better. After all, whenever we quarreled, which was infrequent, she would always caution me that I was lucky to have her & that many guys were after her.

“What r u going to do with me then?” She asked between sobs.

A most uncomfortable silence.

“U men r all alike. Heartless monsters! U haven’t heard the last of this, Leon Tay!” She turned fierce again, grabbing her stuff, & heading off in a huff. The door slammed shut. I was alone again. This was a most horrible nite,

I lit a fag, & picked up my hp, & started to reply Hwee, “Yeah, I missed u too. I m really tired, going to bed now. Gd nite.”

She responded back immediately, “U sure u ok? I sense that u r troubled. Anyway, okie, c u tmr.” Tomorrow. Seemed a long way away after the events of the nite. I really wondered if it would ever come. I hoped not. I laid down on my bed, & after what seemed an eternity, fell into a troubled sleep.

To b cont’d…

Sorry for the delay, but I’m kinda in a mess right now. :(

slacker
17-06-2007, 02:30 AM
hey bro nice story being reading it a couple of times. Hope your able to clear up your stuff and i can hear frm you soon. cheers

Spud_Boy
17-06-2007, 02:33 AM
bro squall, hope u r not in a deep mess & everything clears up soon.. gd story.. :)

David_Ginola
17-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Bro is this for real??? OMG....take care ya

cheers

dbrudder
17-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Oh man, this sounds serious dude. Hope things turn out for the better soon.

ProjackX
22-07-2007, 02:12 AM
wow, serious it does sound indeed.

mmhunter
19-08-2007, 04:00 AM
I really do hope this new gal is worth it... all the best

usmjordan2
19-08-2007, 07:43 AM
TS , if you feel tired , you can hand over the girl to the brothers help and ask them to continue to write for you :D