PDA

View Full Version : Nude Scam Alert!

Cybersherwin
02-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Hi all bros,

Just want to alert all those using skout. If there’s anyone named Khaye chat you up and ask you for skype, do not give. Naive me thought got people to talk to so accepted. After that the person keep insisting on video call, at first I didn’t want but was bored so accepted. The person starts showing full body then try to get me to strip, was hestitating but gave in once again. Immediately the person took video and send me a msg saying they got my contacts on fb and threaten me that they want to upload the vid to all my contacts.

Panic me I block the person and deactivated my acc. Such a bad day and such a foolish me... hais

Sfan
02-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Hi all bros,

Just want to alert all those using skout. If there’s anyone named Khaye chat you up and ask you for skype, do not give. Naive me thought got people to talk to so accepted. After that the person keep insisting on video call, at first I didn’t want but was bored so accepted. The person starts showing full body then try to get me to strip, was hestitating but gave in once again. Immediately the person took video and send me a msg saying they got my contacts on fb and threaten me that they want to upload the vid to all my contacts.

Panic me I block the person and deactivated my acc. Such a bad day and such a foolish me... hais

Don’t worry. These people are probably based overseas. They just want you to transfer money to them by scaring you. Go make police report to protect yourself. Don’t accept any strangers as your friends in FB, don’t let them get hold of your friends list. And don’t give in to their demand for payment.

They will move on to the next victim if they cannot intimidate you.

kingster
02-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Bro, not I want to kp you uh...but this scam has been around for so long, the video they just take some video and overlay it via their webcam...so the person stripping on the other end isn't a person .... they can't do shit to you one la don't worry.

Next time if things are too good to be true, they usually are.

Sfan
02-08-2018, 05:14 PM
I hope the mods allow this link

https://www.scamnet.wa.gov.au/scamnet/Scam_types-Unexpected_money-Upfront_payment__advanced_fee_frauds-Video_or_photo_blackmail_scams__How_to_Fight_Back. htm

It’s not commercial site. Advice on how to protect yourself

Cybersherwin
02-08-2018, 05:24 PM
Hi all bro’s, thanks for the comforting. It’s ok to Kp me cause I also find it so stupid... didn’t use skype for a long time so idk Skype got such things also. They won’t share the videos de right? I block the person on skype and deactivate my fb le. The person didn’t provide YouTube link or their fb so I can’t block them there

Cybersherwin
02-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Anyway @Sfan I think he got the links of some of my fb friends idk how. But after I saw that I straight block him le. He still got ss of all my friends name on the tab of his ss page.

RCGame69
02-08-2018, 05:39 PM
You should make a report just for precaution. In case one day your video is shown and people thought you agreed to be video

Sfan
02-08-2018, 07:12 PM
You should make a report just for precaution. In case one day your video is shown and people thought you agreed to be video

Yes I agree. Go make report.

Sfan
02-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Anyway @Sfan I think he got the links of some of my fb friends idk how. But after I saw that I straight block him le. He still got ss of all my friends name on the tab of his ss page.

But you blocked him before he gave you details for payment ? That would have been useful info. Eg whether is local or foreign account.

FreebiezWanker
02-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Lolol.. u must have thought u hit the jackpot when the chat become so steamy.... lololol

conquer
02-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Hi all bros,

You've got blackmailed... :)

First of all, showing you naked body to random strangers, particularly online, is always something not-so-smart. You shouldn't have done it.

Secondly, owning a facebook account is another not-so-smart thing, and you bring it to the next level -- you connect your skype account to your facebook account and your flash your penis on skype. Why not you just upload your penis photos on your facebook status?

The good news is: no one is interested in seeing a man jerking himself off... that's why chatroulette fails. So, you are good. :o

Cybersherwin
03-08-2018, 12:15 AM
@conquer I did not connect my Facebook to my skype tho, I have no idea how the person get the infos

conquer
03-08-2018, 02:58 AM
@conquer I did not connect my Facebook to my skype tho, I have no idea how the person get the infos

OK, then this person has already known your facebook page even before he/she hooking you up on skype?

What I'm saying is this person is someone you know in real life. :o

Sfan
03-08-2018, 08:34 AM

Interesting. So far any requests for payment? If not someone may just be out to sabo you by sending the vid to your contacts in yr friend list.

Have you made police report

Cybersherwin
03-08-2018, 08:55 AM
No request for payment and no random adds. After I block the person nothing so far

siokanis
03-08-2018, 09:51 AM
TS thanks for warning us!

conquer
04-08-2018, 11:45 PM
No request for payment and no random adds. After I block the person nothing so far

Did you ask your friends on facebook if someone sent them a video of a man jerking himself? :o

RedDog
05-08-2018, 08:35 AM
TS, good luck to you :D:D

Cybersherwin
05-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Did you ask your friends on facebook if someone sent them a video of a man jerking himself? :o

Ask le, so far nothing happens