PDA

View Full Version : The Billionaire Playboy

LeWildDick
27-07-2018, 01:00 PM
This story is a fictional story. Any similarities with any actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1
I just had my shower in my en suite toilet when a girl came into my room.

"Nice of my brother, sending a beauty to my room," i thought to myself.

I grab her waist and kissed her. She tried to push me away, but i pushed my tongue into her mouth forcing her to french me. Seeing that it's not reciprocated, I went to her neck and kissed her.

"Mmm," I didn't miss the soft moan that escaped from her mouth.

I pushed her onto the bed and stripped her roughly. My cock engorged in pants dying to be freed from all restraints.

Her pussy was moist with her natural lubricant, sensing her readiness, I plunged my manhood into her hole. Gosh! She was tight, damn tight!

She: Mmmm.. urgh.. no! No! Stop! Get out!

I didn't reply, neither did I care. The only fuck I gave about was the fuck i was having.

I continued to pump her raw, while kneading her C cups until i felt the sensation in my balls and exploded in her pussy. As I was still aroused, I went for another round and shot on her face. Having tired myself out after 2 rounds in succession, I left her there and flipped over to my side of the king size bed and slept.

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone in the bedroom.

My name is Jay, 30 years old this year, married, well sort of, a playboy, a multi-millionaire and the CEO of a company that I dad handed over to me.

I didn't know who the girl was but she was a good fuck and I missed her while sitting in my office.

Me: Hello Tom, did you get me the girl? She was good.

Tom: which girl bro?

Me: the one you sent to my room after the party last night la

Tom: i have no idea what you were talking about bro. I was busy banging this chick i brought to Cappella, assuming you will settle your own.

Me: what?! So who did I fuck last night?

Tom: No idea bro..

I hung up the phone. I was hoping to get her contact through Tom, my buddy, who was an ex-army general sitting on a mountain of inheritance.

"Damn...," I was hoping to find her tonight to fuck instead of my nonexist wife whom I haven't seen for 4 years now. Just as well, I don't want to see that bitch ever again.

KelongPresident
27-07-2018, 01:02 PM
First one to support . :)

KVX10
27-07-2018, 02:52 PM
The opening is good! Support

mongkokslitch
27-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Supporting too!

Samurice
27-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Nice start TS, camping for more

Littlefeet
27-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Setting up big tent . :)

cupid xpress
27-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Sounding good....

Jay Chou
27-07-2018, 07:25 PM
Setting up big tent . :)

Up u bro. 😊

Cuntworth
27-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Reading soon become my habit Liao :D

trackfault
27-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Very good start . Do keep it coming . :)

IanRush9
27-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Camping here too :D

JizFries
27-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Tent goes up up!!

LeWildDick
27-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Thanks for all your support! Hope this story wouldn't disappoint you.

LeWildDick
27-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Chapter 2

I went to my parents' home in Sentosa after work, still thinking of that girl last night.

"Jay," my mum called out to me when I reach home.

Me: Yes mum

Mom: Angel is back

Me: Who gives a shit? I don't want to see her. Get her to stay with her parents or just buy her an apartment. I'll pay as long as I don't have to see her.

Mom: Jay...

Me: Mum, you know very well why we got married. i'm tired. Get Maria to call me when it's time for dinner.

With that, I retreated to my room.

What I saw made my day! On the bed was an angelic face with the perfect figure. She must be god's compensation for having to marry that little bitch Angel.

On my bed was the girl from last night, reading a fashion magazine.

Her breasts heaved up and down as she breathed. Her fair, unblemished porcelain skin glowed in the evening sun. Her straight tresses flowed from her scalp to her chest.

She looked up and used a pillow to cover her chest, obviously startled by my sudden appearance.

Her: Wh.. why are you here?

Me: What do you think?

Her: Can you please go out? This is my room.

Me: Excuse me, young lady, this is MY room.

Her: but your apartment is in Orchard!

Me: but this is still my room.

With that i stripped myself, my hardened penis standing proud saluting this beauty on my bed.

After grabbing her protective pillow and throwing it aside, i went in to kiss her and grab her boobs. It was soft underneath the fabric.

Me: So you're not wearing a bra.. obviously asking for a good fuck

Her: I don't wear a bra in my room and I was told to stay here.

Me: Sorry young lady, you must have gotten into the wrong room, this is my room!

I continued to kiss her and alternate between groping her boobs and twirling her now erected nipple from the outside of her tank top.

By now, I have removed the offending tank top, forcibly, and am now sucking on her pinkish erected eraser tip nipples. My hand underneath her shorts and underwear, fondling her clean-shaven pussy that I had just cummed into the night before.

It was not easy as she was struggling, hard.

She was helpless but trying to fight me off.

"No.. please.. urgh.. get off.. me.. urgh.. ahh," she pleaded, willing herself not to show signs of pleasure to encourage me, but her body cannot lie. Slowly but surely, this sexy little kitten is getting wet.

As she squirmed and whimpered, all it had done was to make me more horny for her.

I held on to my hardened tool and positioned at the entrance of the love hole, and once it's in position, it went masuk baris!

"Urgh!" A loud moan escaped her mouth.

I pumped hard, fast and furious, wanting to release my pent up frustration for the whole day. My goddess, I found you!

As I did her missionary, my hands did not idle. I reached for her boobs and began to grope and play with her nipples.

My mouth went to her neck and began sucking, marking my territory.

Finally, I shot waves of waves of soldiers into her pussy.

"What's your name?" I asked. In my mind, I don't want her to leave me. If I have to marry her, at most I'll divorce that little bitch, no loss.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Angel, your wife," she said.

cockwaffle
27-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Good stuff bro, please continue...

Aguero16
27-07-2018, 11:08 PM
Thanks for all your support! Hope this story wouldn't disappoint you.

You're doing great bro! :)

Kingston83
28-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Nice story. Waiting for more updates ...

BK4ever
28-07-2018, 06:50 AM
this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.

ourworld
28-07-2018, 07:27 AM
Not bad,,
Sounds like us, but luckily my hubby isn’t a playboy,,
Haha,,

Continue please

MPLover
28-07-2018, 07:35 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.

LeWildDick
28-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Chapter 3
"Then fulfil your duties as my missus," i said as went for another round. This time, i cummed on her face. I still hate her but for some reason, I feel horny for her.

A: Why? I thought you hate me? I'm your wife but you fucked mw thinking i'm a fling? (She said this with a sarcastic laugh)

J: Isn't this what you like? You like having sex with me right? That's why you drugged me to have sex with you.

A: You raped me! I didn't drug you! You grabbed me into your hotel room and raped me!

A: I got a call to inform me that my BFF was drunk. When I knocked on the door, you grabbed me into the room and raped me.

J: I did not! You knew what you did!

A: No! You raped me! It was my first time...
(By now the floodgates opened and tears flowed freely down her beautiful rosy chicks)

J: Forget it, Angel. From now you just have to play your role as Mrs Jay. I don't love you, in fact I hate you, but you can stay and do what you like.

A: I want a divorce. Please Jay, let me go.

J: Sure, if that's what you want. Tell your father yourself, but remember the consequences.

With that, I left the house without eating dinner. I made a phone call to my lawyer and PA before heading to my favourite bar for drinks with Tom.

J: It's Angel

T: Who?!

J: The girl I fucked last night.. she's Angel.

T: Jay! You are hilarious. You are telling me you don't recognise your own wife?

J: Bro, you know I hate her? Our marriage is just a marriage of convenience for them. I didn't see her after the signing at ROM; my mum sent her to study design in France.

The next morning, I got a call from my father-in-law Harry, asking why I had withdrawn all my investments in the company.

I told him that Angel wants a divorce and since she's not my wife anymore, I am not obligated to help her family anymore. He basically pleaded with me not to withdraw my investments as the company will go into liquidation. So I promised that if Angel doesn't ask for a divorce, I will reinvest twice of what I withdrew. I knew he will bite, and I knew Angel will have to submit to me.

At this time, Angel was having coffee with her BFF, when suddenly, a woman threw her cup of coffee on her, staining her face and dress with the dark caffeine drink.

The girl is Belle, my personal secretary. She's a stunning beauty, her father is a close family friend who is also surviving mainly on the contracts and jobs from me.

B: Angel, don't think you can stay with Jay forever! The person he loves is me!

A: I don't know you. Please leave.

B: Why should I? What? Do you own this cafe?

A: Well, this is a betrothal gift from Jay's family. I didn't want to take over as I'm lazy. But you are right, technically I own this cafe. You can leave now, please return your own tray before you leave.

B: Just you wait, don't think you can be Mrs Jay forever!

A: For now, I still am. Thanks for your concern.

With a warning from her dad early that morning, Angel could only return to our home after this coffee episode, resigned to her fate.

XherdanShaqiri
28-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Tks for nice story.

coming2me
28-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Nice story, thx, camping here.

Denums
28-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Really a nice story to read

GaryGillespie
28-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Support nice story and camping for more!

Informer
28-07-2018, 03:02 PM
this is a nice story, great share!

i^Xi0n
29-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

madpig88
29-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.

oxeso
29-07-2018, 07:22 AM
Chapter 3
+6 pts, for ur story.

curiousSG
29-07-2018, 07:31 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

LeWildDick
29-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Chapter 4
She returned to an empty home, I was not at home.

That night, she cried herself to sleep. Having to marry someone who raped her is already a torture and now she couldn't even get a divorce.

Next morning, Angel went to the office but got stopped by the receptionist at the lobby. Even though she has identified herself as Mrs Jay, the receptionist wouldn't budge, knowing that I don't love her and have in fact had more flings in the past 4 years than her fingers and toes.

Helpless, Angel could only wait at the lobby. Tom saw her waiting when he came by and found that the receptionist made things difficult for her.

T: Don't wait here. You won't see him even if you sit here for 10 years.

A: But he isn't at home and I need to see him. Surely he has to leave this building?

T: He has a private lift. Take this card, I'll send you the address, you may find him at his own pent house in Orchard.

Arriving at pent house, Angel couldn't find me there too. She could only wait, but waiting here is better.

It was probably past 10pm when I got back, with me was Belle. I saw her and went straight to bathe without acknowledging her.

B: What are you doing here? Jay doesn't love you anymore.

A: So what? Why are you here then? Personal Secretary takes care of work; mistress takes care of personal needs, so which one are you?

B: Shut the fuck up!

Belle raised her hand to slap Angel, but Angel was faster. She held her hand with one hand and the other swept across her face.

As luck would have it, i got out of the showers in time to see Angel's hand landing on Belle's face with the resounding "piak".

J: What do you think you are doing?

A: She.. she.. I... I...

J: Ok so what do you want? I have instructed the lawyer to draft and send the divorce papers to you.

A: I... I...

J: If you have nothing to say, you can leave now.

A: Jay, please.. I don't want a divorce.

J: You have finally thought through. Ok, leave now.

A: Ok, I will leave now. Please have fun but please don't withdraw your investment.

J: You.. stay.

I turned to Belle.

J: Get lost!

Belle was shocked and definitely pissed but knew better than to do otherwise. She scampered out of the house as quickly as her legs could.

That night, we had sex twice again in various positions and all my cum went into her pussy.

The next morning, Angel's ringtone went off and her bff wanted to meet her for lunch. They have decided to meet up for steak.

The steak was served when she she saw him. Her ex-boyfriend had pulled a chair for himself and joined them. Angel immediately wanted to excuse herself. She stood up and apologised for having to leave but he held on to her hand.

"Sorry, I need to go," she said as she left.

The next morning, when Angel got down the car, she was surrounded by a group of reporters who showed her the photo of her ex holding her hand and asking why did she betray me.

It got overwhelming and the situation soon got out of control as they started throwing rubbish at her, calling her names and insulting her. It was too much for Angel to handle and she just squatted down and cry. Nothing works, these reporters are not here to interview her or listen to her side of the story. She didn't even know how they got the photo.

HeartyItalian
29-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Camping for more updates :)

LeWildDick
29-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Chapter 5
At first sign of trouble, the driver called me and I sped all the way there.

I pushed myself through the crowd and there was Angel sitting on the floor helpless. Seeing her in that state of helplessness, I went over and pulled her up onto her feet and into my embrace.

"Who gave you the fucking courage to mess with my wife?" I roared at the crowd. Nobody answered obviously.

I saw her hair, face, clothes and the rubbish on the floor. I took a deep breath and said, "those who threw rubbish at her, come and pick up your own rubbish now". Again, nobody moved, but I wasn't expecting any.

"Ok, nobody threw anything at her and nobody spat at her," i said, "all these things magically appeared," I continued.

Now, Angel was weeping on my shoulders.

"Jay, please *sniff sniff* believe me. Nothing happened *sniff sniff* between him and me. I really don't want to divorce anymore," she pleaded.

"Hush hush.. it's over. Don't worry, I'll settle this," I comforted her and patted her head.

I gave a nod to Gerald, my PA, and he immediately went on the phone frantically making phone calls. After he's done, he nodded at me to signal that he has completed his tasks.

True enough, the phone of one of the reporters rang and his face turned white. After he hung up, his phone rang again. By the end of his phone call, he knelt down.

"I'm sorry, Mr Jay. Please have mercy, I can't lose this job. The office just called to terminate my employment and I just received a call from your lawyer. Please Mr Jay, I'm sorry," he pleaded.

After this, a barrage of phone calls came in and after each call, the recipient's face grew a shade paler. Soon, there were pleas coming from everyone begging for forgiveness.

"I can let you keep your jobs and get the banks to stop chasing," I said. "Those to pick up their rubbish and admit to what they did will not receive defamation suit and those who tell me who is behind this gets to keep their jobs".

So soon, the rubbish were taken away, and those who spat and insulted Angel admitted to it. I also know who is behind this but for now I will KIV first.

We went to our home in Sentosa and she went for a good shower. That evening, we went to a fine dining restaurant for a candle light dinner.

J: I need to go to the States for a business trip.

A: (nodded)

J: I'll be back in 2 weeks time. This is important to our company's expansion to the USA.

A: When are you going?

J: Day after tomorrow.

A: (nodded)

Dinner was done and we went home. That night, we did not fuck as I figured she have gotten a bad scare.

Two days later, I was at the airport travelling first class on SIA.

We were having a meeting with Mr James, CEO of James Inc when my phone rang. It was Tom

T: Jay, Angel has met with an accident!

J: What?! Is it serious?

T: Her condition is still critical.

J: I'll be right back!

I quickly apologised to James and head back to Singapore. I gave a quick brief to the rest of the guys there to continue our discussion with James.

The same evening, I'm on the flight back and I rushed to the hospital as soon as I touched down.

meijipcc
30-07-2018, 06:59 AM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

Truthful
30-07-2018, 07:24 AM
enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing. :)

LeWildDick
30-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Chapter 6
Angel is in a bad condition. She needs blood transfusion but because she has a rare blood type, the blood bank couldn't help.

"What about her parents?"

"Mr Jay, I'm sorry her parents blood were not compatible," replied the doctor.

After searching, the blood transfusion was finally done.

Knowing that she is out of danger, I asked Belle out to meet me at the cafe.

Belle was very happy when she got a call to meet me. She made sure she put on the best dress and she was dressed to kill. The body hugging dress accentuated her curvy figure. The push-up bra made her c cups even rounder and more voluptuous.

Arriving at the cafe, she found a place to sit while waiting for me. The cafe was eerily quiet. There weren't a single customer in sight.

Belle felt that something bad was going to happen but quickly dismissed it, as me closing the cafe to enjoy our first date.

"After knowing that Angel has made him a cuckoo, he will definitely divorce her and perhaps he finally realised how nice she is," she conforted herself.

I was directed to where Belle was and the first thing I did was to sweep my hand accross her face, landing a hard slap. Her once beautiful face was now swollen.

J: Why did you do that?

B: What did I do?

I took out a few pieces of paper and threw it on her face. Among the papers were a purchase record for the car that knocked down Angel and transaction records showing funds transfer from Belle to the reporters.

B: No it's not what you think. She deserves it.

J: That's not for you to say.

B: I know you love me, that's why you let me be your secretary even though you have a few. You always bring me to all the dinners and functions.

J: First, it was your dad who asked me to let you be my secretary. I agreed because I respect him. Second, please think, since when did I asked you to go for the dinner and functions? It was you who asked me to bring you.

B: My.. my dad saved your life once, remember?

J: I aways remembered that. But since you tried to kill Angel, that has been cancelled off. You will have to pay the price.

B: No, Jay, please.. You cannot do this to me..

J: Gerald should be working to withdraw all our funds in your dad's company. If I'm not wrong, the company won't survive past tomorrow.

B: Jay, please you can't do this to me, not when I love you so much.

J: You should have known better than to mess with my wife.

B: But you hate her!

J: Says who? I used to hate her, but now I left an important business meeting in the USA and fly back the moment I heard she met with an accident.

With that, I turned around and left leaving Belle a wreck.

I went back to the hospital to take care of Angel. She has not awakened.

I was wringing a wet towel to wipe her face when her eyelashes flickered.

A: Jay, is that you?

J: Yes it's me. How are you feeling now?

A: Pain.. my leg

J: Doctor said you fractured your left leg, but otherwise you are fine.

A: Aren't you supposed to be in USA?

J: I heard that you got involved in an accident and flew back immediately.

A: Then the discussion?

J: Left it to the guys, so we hope for the best...

A: You... You are worried about me?

J: Yes.. I'm worried, dead worried..

A: But you... You hate me..

J: Not anymore dear, not anymore. Let's forget what happened 4 years ago ok? You're my wife now, and that's enough. Don't talk too much you need to rest.

After observation for a few days, Angel was discharged to rest at home. As expected, Belle's father's company had financial problems and went bust.

J: Dear, let's go to France when you're better.

A: Why?

J: Honeymoon

A: …

J: When we got married 4 years ago, we merely went to ROM to sign the papers, we didn't even go for a honeymoon. So I want to make it up to you. At the same time, I'm taking a day to meet someone.

A: Who? You will know when you are there.

So with that, I made plans to travel to France.

We arrived at Paris after a 12 hour flight. We rested for the day and went shopping where we bought bags after bags, jewellery after jewellery.

It was there where we, or rather she met a guy called Jamie. He seems to have taken an interest in her and kept chatting her up. I had to remind him that she's my wife before he would shut up. Irritating guy...

LeWildDick
30-07-2018, 08:20 AM
Thank you for your support, everyone. Hope I'm not boring you so far, and sorry for the lack of sex in this story...

rawboy83
30-07-2018, 08:26 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

GeGe
30-07-2018, 12:47 PM
enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing. :)

GG return +9 thanks :D

KnowItAll
31-07-2018, 06:59 AM
a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

sponge05
31-07-2018, 07:07 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

KTVbuddy
31-07-2018, 09:36 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!

Denums
31-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Awesome story TS, waiting for more updates :)

fion.18
01-08-2018, 10:54 PM
have not found anything nice to read in such a long while soooo glad i found this! pls continue to write! i’m campinggggg. :p

seatingduck
02-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Support this very nice story!

Cash8877
02-08-2018, 07:20 AM
keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.

LeWildDick
02-08-2018, 08:45 AM
The lobby of JO Corporation is grand. The wodden finish on the wall paired with the wooden reception counter. The LED-illuminated 3D letters of "JO" on the reception stood out against the wooden backdrop of the reception counter. In the corner of the lobby, the barrista of the house cafe stood, ready to prepare any coffee and tea to the fancy of visitors, all on the house. There were also tables and chairs set for visitors and staff to rest and have meetings. Looking at the house cafe, I chuckled and imagined all the aunties who would be there drinking free coffee and chatting away, even though they don't have any business in one of the Singaporean-owned listed company in France.

"Hi, my name is Jay, CEO of Jay International. I would like to meet Mr Jacques please," I said to the receptionist, handing over my business card.

"Oh, Mr Jay, unfortunately Mr Jacques is not in as he has gone back to Singapore," came the reply.

As fate would have it, we flew all the way to France but he was in Singapore. Having been shopping and walking for the past days, we decided to return to the hotel to rest. We walked off fingers interlocked like young lovebirds we see in Singapore. One could hardly imagine that, just months ago, we hated each other, believing in the version of the incident 4 years ago.

Back to the hotel, I hugged her from the back and my hands caressed her face to her neck, all these while planting little kisses on her neck.

She stiffened a little when she felt my hardened tool pushed against the fabric of her dress.

"Relax, I'm sorry for the past, please forgive me. Let's start all over again and fall in love with each other," I said, "but I think I already have," I continued.

She nodded in response and I caressed her ample boobs and flat tummy and outlined her curves with my hand.

I planted a final peck on her neck and squeezed her boob one more time before I unzipped her dress and unclasp the bra.

With her boobs free, my hands automatically swoop in for the prize, groping her soft love pillows gently. My fingers twirling her erected nipples as if trying to find her exogenous frequency.

"Mmm," a soft, barely audible moan escaped her lips.

My hand snaked in between her underwear and skin and found her pussy. My finger lingered on her labia for awhile before it went for the opening. It was wet and I used some of the juice to wet her clit and massaged it. Soon, more moans escaped her and my own dick is straining against the materials on me.

I know she wanted the imminent pleasure that is about to engulf the two of us. But it was not enough for me. I know she is shy and when we had sex in the past, she fought back her moans refusing to let her pleasure show. Those times to her, she was forced to have sex with a man who raped her and took her virginity, and I was having revenge by forcing her to have sex.

Today is different, I don't want to go Duracell rabbit on her. It's not just using her body for sex, it's about making love to her.

I continued to massage her clitoris while her moans of pleasure got louder, her inhibitions ebbed away.

I knew the time has come when she grabbed my dick through my pants and underwear and whispered, "dear, please.. I want this in me".

I swept her off her feet, literally, and carried her bridal style to the bed.

I used my dick to tease her clitoris a bit more and entered her.

As soon as I entered her, the squishy sound of her wetness was a companied by a moan of pleasure. As much as I was tempted to I didn't want to pump like Duracell style so I made slow her to her and with all her inhibitions gone, she moaned wantonly enjoying the electricitying pleasure emitting from her nether region.

"Urgh! Urgh! Ah.. faster.. oh my god," she would say, and then bury her head in her pillow, ashamed that she was so openly enjoying sex.

As I increase my pace to thrust inside her like a piston, the tip of my erection stabbing on her g-spot, she threw her shame to the back of the neck and began moaning again. The sound of sex filled the room.

"Urgh! Urgh! URGH!! I'm.. urgh.. urgh.. cumming," she managed to say as she hit her big O. It was the first time she openly declared her orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten squeezing my cock. I felt my balls tightened and blasted shots of my naval divers deep into her inviting vagina.

After cumming, I massaged her clit as I have read in a sex forum, about the story of a guy working in a sex facility, that an orgasm after sex helps to impregnate the girl.

lobangkingz
02-08-2018, 11:40 AM
really like this story, please do share more. support your thread bro.

RoughLawren
02-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Nice story TS, please update soon!

fion.18
02-08-2018, 12:27 PM
added points to your rep to thank u for the story :)

pls continue ya ;)

Polar.Bear
02-08-2018, 12:45 PM
This playboy must’ve scored at least a high B in composition writing.

LeWildDick
02-08-2018, 01:49 PM
After a round of satisfying, maybe sextifying is the word, love making session, we just cuddled on the bed for the first time after 4 years of nonexistent marriage.

A: Why?

J: ??

A: Why are you so nice to me? You blamed me for having to marry me. You hated me. You hated me so much that your parents sent me away to study in France just so you don't have to see me. So why?

J: Yes, I hated you. I thought you drugged me and pretended that I raped you just so that I will have to marry you and inject funds in your father's company. But I have found out the truth, all the truth. We were both victims in this.

A: What is the truth?

J: Shall we forget about it?

A: No! I lost my virginity that night, I deserve to know!

J: The truth will hurt you. Isn't this well enough? I have fallen for you and from now, I will be nice to you.

Angel said nothing more and rested her head on my shoulders. I knew she was upset but I needed to protect her, like I've said, the truth will hurt her badly. It will hurt her so much more than being raped and losing the virginity she was saving for marriage.

LeWildDick
02-08-2018, 01:50 PM
added points to your rep to thank u for the story :)

pls continue ya ;)

Thanks for adding my rep points! I really appreciate it. :)

LeWildDick
02-08-2018, 01:52 PM
This playboy must’ve scored at least a high B in composition writing.

Hahaha thanks ah

LeWildDick
02-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Thanks for all your support, guys!

I have given up on trying to post by chapters due to work commitments. So I will do away with the chapter numbers so that I can update as and when I can.

Hope you don't mind and continue to support this story.

Samurice
02-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Thanks for all your support, guys!

I have given up on trying to post by chapters due to work commitments. So I will do away with the chapter numbers so that I can update as and when I can.

Hope you don't mind and continue to support this story.

No problem bro, any update will do :)

basfreak
03-08-2018, 07:11 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.

NastyThaiboy
03-08-2018, 08:11 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

Polar.Bear
03-08-2018, 10:05 AM
No problem. If you have the time, can supply some pictures too.

puffball
03-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Bro TS, tks for great story.

hairsplit
03-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Awesome story TS, thx.

supperclub
03-08-2018, 01:39 PM
camping for more updates~

diputs1269
05-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Nice story here.

LeWildDick
07-08-2018, 01:53 PM
We were told by the receptionist that Jacques would be back in a few days and we decided to wait. This meeting is important in both business and personal fronts.

When Jacque's secretary told us that he is back, we set off immediately. The hired driver took us to JO and once again, we entered the lobby.

"Hello, Mr Jay," I heard a voice called out in a French accented English.

"Mr Jay, this is Mr Pierre, our COO," the receptionist explained helpfully, and I nodded in return.

P: Mr Jay, thank you for visiting us, sorry I didn't know you came the other day.

J: Thank you, Mr Pierre. Don't worry about it. I'm here to see Mr Jacques, is he around?

P: Yes, he is. Let me bring you to him. Oh yes, this is my name card.

With that he handed me his name card and I gave mine.

His name card was simple and exquisite at the same time. The front was just JO's logo with his name, position and contact details. But what is exquisite with this card is that it's gold. And one look at it you could tell it's real - you could probably sell it to a pawn shop. It seems too extravagant to give out gold name cards; even though JO is big, it isn't that big a company. It felt odd but nothing seemed out of place.

We followed Pierre to Jacques office and he politely excused himself.

I showed the name card to Jacques and ask,"Mr Jacques, are all your name cards so extravagant? It looks really exquisite".

"Oh, not at all. Pierre made this out of his own pocket," Jacques replied. "He is trying to outdo me.. he's been eyeing my seat for awhile now," he continued.

"I see, before we discuss business, I want to thank you for donating your blood to save my wife," i said.

Hearing that, Angel's eyes became wet and gave a slight bow, "thank you, Mr Jacques," she said gratefully.

We continued to discuss about the €3 million business deal, which I know is worth a lot to JO. While they are big, the company is on the decline with big boys designer labels likes Hermes, Louis Vuitton and Chanel dominating the industry.

Jacques thanked me for the deal and I promised to finalise some of the nitty gritty and visit him again for the deal.

The plan is set, I will go back to have another round of sex and spend 2 days mulling over the details before meeting Jacques again.

I kept the card from Pierre in my wallet and we left JO.

Polar.Bear
07-08-2018, 03:15 PM
New update! :D

trackfault
08-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Nice update TS, do continue :)

ChocolatTherapy
09-08-2018, 12:15 AM
The lobby of JO Corporation is grand. The wodden finish on the wall paired with the wooden reception counter. The LED-illuminated 3D letters of "JO" on the reception stood out against the wooden backdrop of the reception counter. In the corner of the lobby, the barrista of the house cafe stood, ready to prepare any coffee and tea to the fancy of visitors, all on the house. There were also tables and chairs set for visitors and staff to rest and have meetings. Looking at the house cafe, I chuckled and imagined all the aunties who would be there drinking free coffee and chatting away, even though they don't have any business in one of the Singaporean-owned listed company in France.

"Hi, my name is Jay, CEO of Jay International. I would like to meet Mr Jacques please," I said to the receptionist, handing over my business card.

"Oh, Mr Jay, unfortunately Mr Jacques is not in as he has gone back to Singapore," came the reply.

As fate would have it, we flew all the way to France but he was in Singapore. Having been shopping and walking for the past days, we decided to return to the hotel to rest. We walked off fingers interlocked like young lovebirds we see in Singapore. One could hardly imagine that, just months ago, we hated each other, believing in the version of the incident 4 years ago.

Back to the hotel, I hugged her from the back and my hands caressed her face to her neck, all these while planting little kisses on her neck.

She stiffened a little when she felt my hardened tool pushed against the fabric of her dress.

"Relax, I'm sorry for the past, please forgive me. Let's start all over again and fall in love with each other," I said, "but I think I already have," I continued.

She nodded in response and I caressed her ample boobs and flat tummy and outlined her curves with my hand.

I planted a final peck on her neck and squeezed her boob one more time before I unzipped her dress and unclasp the bra.

With her boobs free, my hands automatically swoop in for the prize, groping her soft love pillows gently. My fingers twirling her erected nipples as if trying to find her exogenous frequency.

"Mmm," a soft, barely audible moan escaped her lips.

My hand snaked in between her underwear and skin and found her pussy. My finger lingered on her labia for awhile before it went for the opening. It was wet and I used some of the juice to wet her clit and massaged it. Soon, more moans escaped her and my own dick is straining against the materials on me.

I know she wanted the imminent pleasure that is about to engulf the two of us. But it was not enough for me. I know she is shy and when we had sex in the past, she fought back her moans refusing to let her pleasure show. Those times to her, she was forced to have sex with a man who raped her and took her virginity, and I was having revenge by forcing her to have sex.

Today is different, I don't want to go Duracell rabbit on her. It's not just using her body for sex, it's about making love to her.

I continued to massage her clitoris while her moans of pleasure got louder, her inhibitions ebbed away.

I knew the time has come when she grabbed my dick through my pants and underwear and whispered, "dear, please.. I want this in me".

I swept her off her feet, literally, and carried her bridal style to the bed.

I used my dick to tease her clitoris a bit more and entered her.

As soon as I entered her, the squishy sound of her wetness was a companied by a moan of pleasure. As much as I was tempted to I didn't want to pump like Duracell style so I made slow her to her and with all her inhibitions gone, she moaned wantonly enjoying the electricitying pleasure emitting from her nether region.

"Urgh! Urgh! Ah.. faster.. oh my god," she would say, and then bury her head in her pillow, ashamed that she was so openly enjoying sex.

As I increase my pace to thrust inside her like a piston, the tip of my erection stabbing on her g-spot, she threw her shame to the back of the neck and began moaning again. The sound of sex filled the room.

"Urgh! Urgh! URGH!! I'm.. urgh.. urgh.. cumming," she managed to say as she hit her big O. It was the first time she openly declared her orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten squeezing my cock. I felt my balls tightened and blasted shots of my naval divers deep into her inviting vagina.

After cumming, I massaged her clit as I have read in a sex forum, about the story of a guy working in a sex facility, that an orgasm after sex helps to impregnate the girl.

The way Angel react to sex is exactly like what most girls will. Shy but yet wanting it so badly. Keep it up! Nice plot you have. :p:o

JustANewbie
09-08-2018, 07:48 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice sharing. :)

fion.18
17-08-2018, 03:07 PM
ts, please come backkkkk ;)

rupahit
17-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Very nice story, camping too!

JizFries
08-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Camping for TS to come back!!

SantaKlauz
08-12-2018, 12:32 AM
Very good story, TS please continue :)

VRossi1980
10-12-2018, 07:50 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

hatefever99
11-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Absolutely nice story to read, please continue bro! :)

JJMagic
12-12-2018, 07:24 AM
nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.

gory
12-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Nice story TS and pls post more updates.

mojonesindex
12-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Hope to read more TS. Pls continue