PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Fantazy in the office?

sera
05-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Anyone has sexual fantazy in the office? And fantazy of banging any one from your office? :D

Places like toilet or whatever places?

Got an ex colleauge of mine, he actually banged someone in a room with only masked window panes.. and he told me it was so exciting and damn worried someone might noticed it. It happened during office hours.

I must admit some of the staffs are so damn hot!. :p

asdfghjkl
05-05-2007, 10:41 AM
if working in army.. how to find? :o

poorman4sex
05-05-2007, 11:00 AM
my company have 3000 female operators and 1/3 of it is PRC....

what do u think ???

combatus
05-05-2007, 11:04 AM
been there & done that...but it's after office hours & in the Co. gym.....oOops! hope i din reveal too much liao....;)

angrybigpenis
05-05-2007, 11:44 AM
if working in army.. how to find? :o

Brudder, Take heart. Ask for posting to dept/unit with lotsa char bo.

When I was a NS boy, a panel beater beng was (at one time) having s*x with a Indian female trainer from next unit. SOP - at book out everyday, he'd go over to her bunk and shag, then they go back (on her motor bike) home and return at 2359.

We all know this because one night they must have either came back late or had a quickie in her bunk but he returned after 2359 and the DO (who was also the RSM for my unit, damn on and dunno for fuck) had locked the gate. He tried climbing over the fence and was nearly shot by the prowler (by order of the DO).

The beng kena sign 10 extra for coming back late and another 5 extra for trying to destroy army property (climbing fence). Lan lan.

Also, the last CO in my unit sometimes bring back girls to his bunk to shag. Any sentry/DO who did not open gate in time usually get 5 extra. This CO condemn one, the regulars told me he formerly command the unit and was promoted and POP. But 6 years later (which was when I was there), he came back and seems to have kena demoted back to 2 crabs. Maybe demoted for bringing girls into camp. He used part of mess money to build his own fish pond. I heard from my juniors that he was under SIB investigation when they RODed. Serve him right! :D

t123
07-05-2007, 09:18 AM
My unit RSM when I first joined unit, was rumoured to bang the lao chio I/C, a female WO2. The sgt under her dept kept saying she and ah pui RSM got one leg. EVen claimed to saw her coming out of his bunk duirng one saturday. But she's definitely one hot lao chio, fair and slim.

tak kong
07-05-2007, 09:33 AM
During my army day one of my junior get hot with one of our lady officer and think they bang in the toilet and have curry chicken all over her neck... damn funny.

Avenger1
07-05-2007, 09:33 AM
I didnt bonk my female sergeant, but had hot passionate kisses in the office, I was then Corporal n 3 years younger ...... bonking was done outside ....
But alas, it din last too long ,.... still remain friends after that ,...

Rof|maoxz
07-05-2007, 09:47 AM
My unit RSM when I first joined unit, was rumoured to bang the lao chio I/C, a female WO2. The sgt under her dept kept saying she and ah pui RSM got one leg. EVen claimed to saw her coming out of his bunk duirng one saturday. But she's definitely one hot lao chio, fair and slim.

Army so happening ka?? No wonder so many new recruitment advertisement lately lah. :D

t123
07-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Army so happening ka?? No wonder so many new recruitment advertisement lately lah. :D

not really lah, but if you kanna WO2 who do admin work somemore not on good terms with hubby at home or already divorce, some things bound to happen when you have tiko Lao Chek, NCOs. This WO2 is one of the "lead runner" when healthy lifestyle saturday comes, imagine her in PT kit. Surely weapon hormat.:D

t123
07-05-2007, 10:35 AM
not to deviate from the topic, I did my minah temp staff on my ex boss' table in my ex company. bang her like no tomorrow.

shiokmc
07-05-2007, 10:46 AM
erm.... i dont shit where i make a living .... so i take my AdminGal and eat her out (tapao) to h81 eat her .. haha

holymonk
07-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Too bad my office no chio bu le....no such encounter....:mad:

t123
07-05-2007, 11:22 AM
erm.... i dont shit where i make a living .... so i take my AdminGal and eat her out (tapao) to h81 eat her .. haha

My ex company was broken into this January, police came and so does CSI or forensics which you called locally. Wonder they found semen or pubic hair. But unlikely, I wear condom and aunty everyday vacuum carpet.:o

DunhillSmooth
07-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Seeing so many brothers's posting, I decided to share some adventures of my own.

Background
I work in the sales department and most of my colleagues are girls, mainly lau chios (LC). Actually, I am only 30 this year, and normally my interests lie in SYTs. But I think as I grow older, and also start cheonging KTVs like PD and DG, I finally learned to appreciate LC.

Anyway, this LC (let’s call her Debra) joined my company not long ago as our office administrator (help to supervise cleaning works, renovation etc). She actually not very young, but looks young (looks early 30s, though she's late 30s liaos). At the start, I bo chap lah, must act cool mah... but she always like to come into the sales office, and her voice is the very teh teh type, I began to take notice of her. Because She is the office admin, so a lot of things have to approach her, like photocopier spoilt or printer spoilt. Being one of the guys in the office, I always try to fix the stuff myself before I approach people for help, because of that I got quite a good reputation, because most girls (never mentioned guys, cos not important mah) know I will always try to fix my problems and will not ask for help unless absolutely necessary.

One day, as I was fixing the printer, concentrating to find out what is the problem, think think think… wah… sibeh chuan… dunno what the CB is wrong… then I hear a voice… “Anything I can do to help?”

I quickly turn around, wah… she standing so close, I look down and can see her cleavage. I stuttered… “erm… erm… print.. printer, paper jam”.
Then she reached over, and her hand brush over my hand, “Did you try this button?”

Failing to get my response (cos my flag raising ceremony liaos), she stepped between me and the printer, and brushed pass my hard on…. “Hmm… doesn’t seem to work leh…”

Wah Lans… steam liaos…. Feeling paiseh, I muttered, “erm… oh okies… erm.. you try to fix hor… I go first…”. All the while, my hard on pressing against my tight pants.

After that incident, we became closer, every time MSN each other… but always normal topics…

One day, I saw her at the photostating machine again, it was after late office hours, I knew she was staying back late because she had to supervise the office cleaning work. (Now me and her are quite ok friends liaos. I think she knows I got the hots for her.. because ever since we started to MSN, she will come to talk to me, and be very touchy, though I can see that she also quite talkative to other guys, but I can be more or less assured that she will always pop by my table to say hi… and she always like to touch my shoulder my hand lah… make me gian sort…). I purposely walk close to her and ask, “Hi Debra, how’s everything? Need my help?”

She turned around, I can see she was quite surprised that I am standing so close to her “Oh, no lah… the printer spoil again”
“Oh I see, let me have a look” I purposely reached over the printer and pressed my hard on against her…

She wasn’t moving away from me, so I decided to get bolder. I moved a closer to her, until my chest was just centimeters from her… “Maybe if I did this, the copier will be ok”. I could see that she was breathing quite heavily already. I also beh tahan, I never done such a thing before… I feel that she is adjusting her position, so that she can feel my hard on better…

She muttered, “Stephen…. maybe…”, before she could finish, I think my small head conquered my big head liaos… I started to French her… and pressing her against the copier… and Debra didn’t resist… she started frenching me back… I started to get bolder… one of my hand was running against her back (with her blouse on) and the other one was holding her butt against me to make sure she can feel my hard on…

We went on like this for a few minutes… then I stepped back… and look at Debra… I can see that she’s flustered, and so was I, both of us were breathing heavily. We knew nobody was in office liaos, but we couldn’t be sure… I reach and held her hand, and led her to another office (common office shared by some staff). And I locked the door behind us.

Now it was all action and no words, we both knew what both wanted, and were all game for it. I pushed her against the wall, and started to remove her blouse, unbuttoning it, and started to undo her bra.. she was looking at me, waiting for me to lead her to what to do next.. I unclipped her skirt, and see it dropped to the floor, and I started to remove her black underwear (thongs) slowly…. I could smell her…. And all the while I know she was looking at me undressing her. Finally and there she was, naked standing against the wall…

I started to remove my shirt, eyeing the kill I had before me…as I was about to reach for my belt, she stepped forward and kneel down before me and started to undo it for me, and started to remove my pants…. The wet patch on my underwear was very obvious….

She rubbed my hard on against my underwear with her hands… It was unbearable, and she pulled down my underwear. And she looked at my hard on as it sprang free… then her hands started to caress my balls and she started to give me a BJ…. Gosh.. it was unbelievably good… I almost cummed…

I decided to take control, I’m not going without fucking debra tonight… and no way, am I going to let her left unsatisfied… I carried her to a chair, and I kneeled down in front of her, and I open her legs wide… I moved forward and frenched her, and my hand move downwards to feel her wet love hole…. “Stephen… oh gosh… it feels so good…..”

“Not yet, Debra, this is not good yet” I stared into her eyes, and my fingers started digging into her love hole…

“Stephen, oh no…. gosh! So good!” Debra screamed… (actually never screamed lah.... cos she was holding her hand against her mouth to not make it so loud!). “Don’t stop…. Please…”

Seeing her in ecstasy, also made me crazy…. I couldn’t take it anymore…. I decided to give her a good fuck…I took my finger out… wet with her juices… and she looked at me… she knew what was coming…. I positioned myself….. I decided not to go slow, since the sex was so wild, I decided to give it to her hard from the start!

“Ah………. Stephen…… so goooooooood…….” I kept ramming her… seeing that she’s enjoying herself….

But that position wasn’t that comfortable for me… so I carried her and press her against the wall…. I lifted one of her legs and continued to ram her… “Ah……….” Went Debra… “Stephen, please fuck me harder…………….”

“Damn it Debra…. You wanted this right?”

Debra nodded her head….

After a while, this posture was not good enough for me…. And needing to release my aching load.. I carried her to the floor and fucked her mercilessly in missionary style…

“Debra… I’m cumming… I’m cumming..”, I looked into her eyes… she look at me with pleading eyes… “argh!” I unloaded my cum into her…. Both of us were panting furiously….
__________________________________________________ ___________________
After that incident, Debra and I still meet (for obvious reasons)… but now that I’ve switched companies, we meet less often now.

__________________________________________________ ___________________
To protect the identity of the above, the names of the above are all false.

kinjio
07-05-2007, 11:45 AM
clients/customers/suppliers count?

pokeman71
07-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Bro,

So happening in camp, recently i was pose to attach at gombak as a trainee. Saw lots of female staffs there. Uniform , non uniform(NuSaf). Quite a nos of ranging from chio to very very chio one. Espcially for MILF lover, here is definitely the HEAVEN. But any bro know any MILF here can be POP.

Cheer

wat2woopee
07-05-2007, 12:10 PM

No, not just Army, Police Force also Happening Bro,
Used to do my 2.5 years in Blue...
Lot's of PC's, Not Portable computers fyi, Police Constables, & WPC's.
A lot of them are having affairs in NPP's neighbourhood Police Post.
Personally, I heard moans from one of the restrooms, when I came for break abt 4a.m.
Caught my team mate screwing... Lot's of moans from the room...
Both Tao Jia....:D

shiokmc
07-05-2007, 12:23 PM
My ex company was broken into this January, police came and so does CSI or forensics which you called locally. Wonder they found semen or pubic hair. But unlikely, I wear condom and aunty everyday vacuum carpet.:o

haha ... imagine them using the uV light-strobe.... im sure can see many WHITE spots !! haha
[you used cap, but im sure your babe also 'leaks' when being screwed]

holymonk
07-05-2007, 12:40 PM
:D LoL, no one will catch police ma...can ga ga jia...:D

kinjio
07-05-2007, 12:59 PM
seems tis turns out to be sexual escapades in SAF/SPF liao..

kinjio
07-05-2007, 01:23 PM
clients' offices count? :p

my time in NS got no lobang.. haiz...

MunChingWarrior
07-05-2007, 01:27 PM
warrior have been active in school as a temp physical teacher in a gal school have seen all sorts of gals trying to seduce teacher by putting legs up on table while u teach and wearing shorts that are so short that can see their panties. Have bonk a gal in the student toilet during one sat afternoon cause cant resist her temp. lucky did not get caught.

monster.cookie
07-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Besides the canteen auntie, the other 3 females were sarjans attached for our course. If you combine the good points in all 3 of them, you still wont touch with a 10 foot pole. So army was sukky!!

But later i downgraded got posted nco club, then the action began! Civilian clerks working there and pickups at the 2nd floor karaoke club. The most exciting one was with a clerk in the afternoon in the gym. During normal hours, the gym is not opened and only the admin office (where I was) had keys. for pple who remember, the nco club gym was beside the swimming pool, quite ulu one..

One afternoon, as usual, I went for my afternoon nap. Sleep halfway, an accounts clerk came in and woke me up to drive her to bank. I still remember, the room was dark and room was cool. i woke up groggy when she woke up...cannot see her clearly but can smell her fragrance. Dunno why the effect was instantenous and I was aroused immediately. That day was the day i conceived the fastest lie in my life. Taking the oppoortunity that we were alone, I held her hand told her boldly that i was attracted to her. That followed with heavy petting and a quickie. Numerous sexcapades with her followed...in the 3rd floor photography room...artist room....The memories still fresh like hell in me although it is 15 years ago...

Life is funny..she is now married to a common friend and I still see her once in damn long while but of course no one mentions about those escapades anymore.

LaksaHum
07-05-2007, 07:26 PM
happen not long ago ..... abt 6mths ago.

One night, my admin girl (J) was working over time trying to clear everything before leaving away for her friends wedding at Malaysia. Ard 10pm she knock on my door " Mr.M i am done with the miscellanous work, if u need anything pls call my pte hp." she said. "Okay, have fun at the wedding but limit your drink but get drunk and let the guys eat u up for supper" i reply. "You hor, i am not those loose woman. Even i am, only guys i know for a long long time and carry a strong aroma can get their hands into my G-string" she cheekly said.

After she was gone, i drive myself into a whole lot of paper work and damn i hate them. Tick tick tick ..... its 1.30am. Boy !!! time travel real fast. Get up went to the wash-room freshen up. While i was walking back to my room, there's this perfume smell lingering ard and it get stronger and thicker every moment. "hhhmmmm ..... J left for a couple of hrs how come" i tht.

"Hi ... Mr.M, heehee ... tht u must be hungry, so i bought some prata for u" she was saying. She really know me inside out, evry night i need my supper.
"Thanks" and we happily start tearing the supper. "Nah ... take this, mine is with cheese and egg." Without thinking i hold her hand and guide the flour follow with her fingers into my mouth. "Hmmm .... that taste good" then her facial expression started to change. "Whats wrong, tummy ache?" I ask, "nothing" she reply.

Done with the eating, she started the clear the mess. And i started my work again. "M ah, need me to accompany you anot? i not in a hurry and not yet sleepy leh" she ask while standing behind the door with her head sticking out. Well, i saw something i nv notice. Her B cup breast is compress totally against the door and she is only wearing a thin spaghetti top. "Wei, work till u blur liao ah. Ask u one question think so long" sensing her urgency. "oh, ok ok come sit next to me pull the chair over lor" i ans.

"Why u always like to start working at such hour. So len len qing qing one" she question. " Day time too much distraction, cant concentrade. If quote the wrong sum, i cham lor". "So am i a distraction right now ? If so i go back lor." angrily she said and crossing her hand pushing the meat together " No lar, without you ard. It seem like i lose one of my hand." "Thats better, so what u like my hand to help u with leh. They can multi tasking leh...heehee...
" After hearing that, i swallow my saliava hard.

Will post again tomolo night

Cheers

Manchukuo
07-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Used to fantasied fucking my accounts girl in the boss's office until it got out of hand. One fine day, while she was standing next to my table waiting for me to sort out some work problems. I managed to sort it out and out of playfulness slapped her sweet cheeks. Manage to get away with it. But was given a warning by management because they heard the loud piak sound.

Manchukuo
07-05-2007, 07:46 PM
double post deleted

Clit_LickeR
07-05-2007, 07:52 PM
my company have 3000 female operators and 1/3 of it is PRC....
what do u think ???
Any more Vacancy for Male staff? :D
My unit RSM when I first joined unit, was rumoured to bang the lao chio I/C, a female WO2. But she's definitely one hot lao chio, fair and slim.
Hmm... mind if i ask you... ur camp issit in Tuas... known as TNB....
Yeah... i noe her... when i was lcp... :D

t123
08-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah... i noe her... when i was lcp... :D

I was in PDF, I knew her as a staff sgt initally, most likely she's WO1 liao. All she needs to do is wink wink at someone up there. Maybe CO is a MILF lover.:D

t123
08-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Ah, I remember liao Waraant Lee Fong Kiew.:p

sera
10-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Used to fantasied fucking my accounts girl in the boss's office until it got out of hand. One fine day, while she was standing next to my table waiting for me to sort out some work problems. I managed to sort it out and out of playfulness slapped her sweet cheeks. Manage to get away with it. But was given a warning by management because they heard the loud piak sound.

Just some playfulness slapped you got warning already? So strict :D

Manchukuo
10-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Just some playfulness slapped you got warning already? So strict :D

Well the piak sound was very loud (small office) and she did go eeeek!:eek: So when management came running out the rest was 10 mins in the office for a little chat.

sera
11-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Well the piak sound was very loud (small office) and she did go eeeek!So when management came running out the rest was 10 mins in the office for a little chat.

Ok I see. But hey look on the bright side, is a good start of a wonderful "relationship" :D

poison
12-05-2007, 02:37 AM
sexual harrasment liao leh..........becareful.

triple h
12-05-2007, 11:49 AM
everyday got fantasize....without fail.....
but no harcore sex here lah...js the touch-touch, squeeze2 n a little fingering....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo....:D

block11
12-05-2007, 12:08 PM
no girl worth fantasizing in my office... sad :o

poorman4sex
12-05-2007, 12:09 PM
everyday got fantasize....without fail.....
but no harcore sex here lah...js the touch-touch, squeeze2 n a little fingering....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo....:D

thats enough liao bro~~

SeAHuM
12-05-2007, 12:44 PM
no girl worth fantasizing in my office... sad :o

i once worked in an office with about 11 girls and 2 guys (me and a Malay bro).

The bro very hiong, daringly speaking nonsense to some of the girls. It worked and brought out the devil in them. Got one time, the girl sit in front of us and opened her legs and closed quickly to let us guess what color panty she wearing. but that was too fast. wah lau eh!!! also a few of them will stand with butt facing us, asked us what kind of panty they are wearing, g-string or ah mah type etc...

大洋葱头
12-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Got one time, the girl sit in front of us and opened her legs and closed quickly to let us guess what color panty she wearing. but that was too fast. wah lau eh!!! also a few of them will stand with butt facing us, asked us what kind of panty they are wearing, g-string or ah mah type etc...

Oh man! So got hook up any of them? :eek:

salla6ue
13-05-2007, 11:08 AM
here's a past experience of mine:

i was working as salesman in this clothing chain and there was this fleshy lau chio working with me. i was always flirting with her and giving her shoulders massages so we were quite close.

one night, both of us was staying behind to do stock take in shop after the shopping centre was closed. when she was kneeling down beside me to check some stocks, i can see her cleavage clearly and got a hard on. she looked up and saw me peeping down at her and gave me the cfm stare. my small head took control and i pinned her onto the floor and took her right there.

we had a few more flings the following months; doing it in the staffs restroom, emergency exit staircase and once in the storeroom while the shop was opened and another colleague was outside watching the shop.

i left for another company later and we soon lost contact when she also left the shop. last i heard, she married with children.

Schmi
13-05-2007, 11:29 AM
As long both are willing party, there's nothing to worry or fear lah. Have got quite a few such flings myself, so far as good. Touch wood.