PDA

View Full Version : How to be a papasan ?

Striker79
03-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Don't know should post here or post under the KTV thread.

I kind of interested in becoming a papasan. But first I do not mind being an assitant and learn the ropes first.

May I know what "qualifications" do I need ?

How much is an average income of both an assitant and a full feldged papasan ?

Reasons why I thinking of going into this line :

1) I am a night life person. Owl or Vampire you can say.

2) I enjoy the company of girls, friends over a bottle of beer/martell

3) Enjoy making new friends from all walks of life.

During my cheonging days, I do get to know a lot of ktv girls and ktv-cheonging kakis, so I think I may be able to "recruit" girls and pull in customers.

Anyone can answer me, please do. And if not very convienant to post, you may PM me too.

Cheers

Yahoo.com
03-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Good Luck and hope u get a job soon ;)

Brother...Bob
03-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Bros....

i recommend you learn from mr. "Flower King" .... and after you learn all his skill, you will definitely become Singapore No. 1 Papasan ... Gurantee !

Brother...Bob:cool:

spidey69
03-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Bro,

Go to

www.jobstreet.com.sg

or

www.jobsdb.com.sg

and search from the website.. :D

This is a sex forum, what r the chances that some KTV HR Manager will be reading your message :confused: ..

SanukSeeker99
03-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Attend your Community Centre "Jobs Fair" and tell the Mayor that you are looking for a "Papasan" job

I heard that one of the fringe benefits of being a "Papasan" is that you get to bonk the gals for free if you are young and handsome and have a BIG cock .... :p also you get tips from the gals if you recommend customers to them

no_faith
03-05-2007, 05:21 PM
i tot every1 is papa-son?:D

TyLa_BaBy
03-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Pardon me for being suakoo... But is there such a thing as "papasan"?? And what EXACTLY do they do?? Like OKT is it? :confused:

no_faith
03-05-2007, 08:48 PM
imo, dey do the same job like "mummy" in ktv loh.:D

TyLa_BaBy
03-05-2007, 10:35 PM
imo, dey do the same job like "mummy" in ktv loh.:D

Oooh... I never knew got papasan one wor...

So if the papasan does the same job as mamasan, does it mean that when customers are not happy, the papasan will also give BJ to them just like what the mamasan does?? :D

soundworks
04-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Bro,i think as long u got a group of ard 10 to 15 gers under ur wing,u can go any ktv for interview.KTV boss dun mind mamasan or papasan at their premises,as long u got girls and they gd in playing,can liao.therefore 1st of all u need to recuit gers then u start from there,hope this give u a gd start.:)

Sboobs_lover
04-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Go to KTV and fill up an application form lor.
Or check wis the OKT here whether they willing to train u or not......

khaos
04-05-2007, 01:38 AM
im not interested in knowing how to be 1, but how does one become one ?

like how does a person start to be a OKT? mamasan? loanshark?
seriously, not many ppl really know the full route to it ...

it maybe lame ... but heck, it's like discovery channel. lol
maybe SBF can have a OKT QnA session. Featuring the OKTs in this forum.

mosses
04-05-2007, 03:12 AM
does it mean that when customers are not happy, the papasan will also give BJ to them just like what the mamasan does?? :D

Wow, i will avoid that KTV at all costs... :eek:

simitai
04-05-2007, 08:02 AM
So if the papasan does the same job as mamasan, does it mean that when customers are not happy, the papasan will also give BJ to them just like what the mamasan does??

If there is such a joint i will not go there at all cost... gosh...:eek:

compaq69
04-05-2007, 08:12 AM
im not interested in knowing how to be 1, but how does one become one ?

like how does a person start to be a OKT? mamasan? loanshark?
seriously, not many ppl really know the full route to it ...

it maybe lame ... but heck, it's like discovery channel. lol
maybe SBF can have a OKT QnA session. Featuring the OKTs in this forum.For OKT,i can't ans you.But for loanshark,i can share with you,i was a small fly in my gang and most of my seniors knew i was out of job and i was quite big size and fiece in the outlook,therefore i was asked to work for a senior's loan shark syndicate as a runner,collect money and go up ppl house if they don't pay.i worked for one year and i performed quite satisfactory,they promoted me to the next level which is loan shark.I was given 30k and was charged 8% month,whatever i earned after deducting 8% belong to me.However i was caught after 3 months in yr 2001 and given a 20k fine as i am 1st offender.So far i never go into this line again as the law get stiffer on loanshark,last heard was the police can detain u under section 55 and jail without trial.Haizz...right now still unable to hold a proper job due to my criminal record....:(

spidey69
04-05-2007, 08:37 AM
hahaha.. kena zap 3 pts by some sis ( or balless bro ) for asking threadstarter to go jobstreet and jobsdb..

wanna zap dun dare leave your nick huh :D or r u also looking for a papasan job too so i hit a raw nerve?

Castrol
04-05-2007, 02:17 PM

bro, its much more than just a bottle of beer/martell. you will have to entertain bottoms up night after night after night. heavy eye bags, coughs and sneezes will accompany you most of the time.

lucky low
04-05-2007, 02:44 PM
hi bro, i was asst papasan 79C at Lisbo, now also out of job :D

Best person to ask is bro bkk kaki.

covenn
04-05-2007, 02:58 PM

wat happened bro? lisbo doing very well leh. somemore ah j n ronald oso damn nice fellas.

lucky low
04-05-2007, 02:59 PM
wat happened bro? lisbo doing very well leh. somemore ah j n ronald oso damn nice fellas.

hi bro, when was the last time you go?

covenn
04-05-2007, 03:00 PM
bro, its much more than just a bottle of beer/martell. you will have to entertain bottoms up night after night after night. heavy eye bags, coughs and sneezes will accompany you most of the time.

exactly bro. most papasans/mamasans will tell u their money not ez to earn, considerin the health problems they gonna haf later in their life.

covenn
04-05-2007, 03:03 PM
hi bro, when was the last time you go?

havent been ther for quite a while. but a num of frens workin ther. managers, bouncers n waiters.

Castrol
04-05-2007, 03:29 PM
exactly bro. most papasans/mamasans will tell u their money not ez to earn, considerin the health problems they gonna haf later in their life.

and very often, they are not in a good state of mind to manage their lives and families.

Striker79
05-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I am seriously asking how to be one, but was given some lame answers and replies.

How to be a papasan in what way is not related to this forum since there is a KTV/HC thread ? :mad:

Aprreciate some of the answer given like must have a few girls under you then can get the job. But surely one must start from zero ?

So how do you start from scratch ? And being a papasan is legal right ? More legal than being a OKT. Cause a papasan only earns commission from martell and tips right ?

And for those who don't even know that there is such a thing call papasan, you have not being cheonging too much KTV.

beachboii
05-05-2007, 03:53 PM
to Answer your question- Simple .

Get an Asistance Mummy with a Few Girls under her wings...and also make sure you had a few girls with you .

If You don't have the girls...then it's time u got to spend money and times to go to those Ktv and Recruit. Then thirthy with the girls that you had in Hands...u better make sure you got a pool for clients for your girls. Your girls will leave you if you don;t have a pool of regular clients that come looking for you.

Understand your client (E.g What sort of girls they like)

It's not easy for the 1st 3 to 6 month , i try that even with a pool of 10girls under my Wing LAST time (Abt 6-7year ago) but too bad i fail.

:)

mr_missile
05-05-2007, 04:47 PM
So if the papasan does the same job as mamasan, does it mean that when customers are not happy, the papasan will also give BJ to them just like what the mamasan does?? :D
HAHAHA.....now TyLa_BaBy, where did you hear this from? :D

Chinapuss
05-05-2007, 05:18 PM
"Try not to be one eventhough it might seemz attractive"...cause many hidden agendas are involved and you might find yourself crossin both de boundary of law and de underworld which will soon end u up in trouble...Juz my two cents advice :D

TyLa_BaBy
06-05-2007, 01:29 AM
HAHAHA.....now TyLa_BaBy, where did you hear this from? :D

I heard it from guys I know who went to KTV lounge lor... They say when some guys not happy with the girls, they will complain to mamasan, then the mamasan give the customer BJ to make him happy...

U mean they fed me with the wrong info?!?

_AXL_
06-05-2007, 08:11 AM
I am seriously asking how to be one, but was given some lame answers and replies.

How to be a papasan in what way is not related to this forum since there is a KTV/HC thread ?

Aprreciate some of the answer given like must have a few girls under you then can get the job. But surely one must start from zero ?

So how do you start from scratch ? And being a papasan is legal right ? More legal than being a OKT. Cause a papasan only earns commission from martell and tips right ?

And for those who don't even know that there is such a thing call papasan, you have not being cheonging too much KTV.

dont get so mad... will try to let u know some stuff cos i have a very good papasan who is more of a friend now... however, have to tell u that i do not know the internal going-ons. so it is just what he says and what i have observed.

u dont sound like someone who frequents a ktv much, correct me if i m wrong. drinking different types of liquor is a must. if u think u can lose yr temper and just walk out, forget about it. u have to tahan, no matter how difficult your customer may be. getting free drinks once in a while and having fun once in a while might sound like a lot of fun. but doing it every single nite and being forced to drink past your limit and testing your patience past your limit every nite is no fun!!! it is more difficult to be a papasan than a mamasan, in my opinion. so here it goes.

usually, u start with off being an assistant, if u r lucky. most people start off as waiters and such. no kidding!!! however, being an assistant has its advantages. being an understudy, u can actually share the burden of drinking and getting the right girls for your customers. if u have a stable of girls, that's just supply. however, if u have regular customers, then everything changes. my friend still does not have any girls under his "stable", just a few part-time ones he calls once in a while when the demand is too high or special requests... but he has regulars who frequently look for him. so in the ktv he is working at, all the rest of the mummies and papasans will always try to push their girls to his rooms. but he doesnt take a cut from the girls regardless what the girls do in the room, although there is an understanding that he alone will bring them to the room and the girls cannot bring their mamasans in or try to influence the customers to look for their own mamasans.

remuneration: he gets an allowance from the ktv management, meaning that he has to report to work every nite, well, except for sunday but if his customers want to go down on sunday, he will have to be there as well. the allowance is $600 or something like that... more for cab fare and stuff... oh yes, to qualify for the allowance, he has to hit a certain number of bottles (hard liquor) credited to him each month.

besides that, the papasan gets a commission for every bottle opened by his customers. i dont know how much cos every mummy and papasan refused to tell me!!! of course, on top of that, the tips from the customers...

of course, besides that, some actually do recommend their customers who can be "tapao"ed out and get comm from the girls. but my friend doesnt. why i know??? cos we always get a discount of $100...:p

all i can say, money not easy to earn for them... drunks who make a din, people who run tips (he had to pay the girls lor), fussy guys, guys looking for trouble and operational matters (girls!!!)

so now, do u have girls? do u have good buddies who will patronise u regularly??? else, which ktv will give u OJT and which mamasan/papasan will let u leech on them until u can stand on yr own 2 feet??? just not something u can do on a whim...

just something i observed. hope it helps...

I heard it from guys I know who went to KTV lounge lor... They say when some guys not happy with the girls, they will complain to mamasan, then the mamasan give the customer BJ to make him happy...

U mean they fed me with the wrong info?!?

only heard of assistant doing that in the room... not the mummy!!! the mummies i encountered all mostly lau goh liao!!!:eek: with only 1 exception...hmm maybe i m not getting out enough...

no_faith
06-05-2007, 12:51 PM
@ tyla, not true lah, if itz true hor, if the mamasan will give BJ if customer complain hor, :D i will sure complain non stop.

@ TS, i assumed tis job is abt pulling string lah. u gonna know sum1 who is in the scene for long to pull u in or you know the ktv boss very well and give the job loh.

but hor, now be a papasan also not easy to earn money liao loh.

my II cents.

boyboi
06-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Don't know should post here or post under the KTV thread.

I kind of interested in becoming a papasan. But first I do not mind being an assitant and learn the ropes first.

May I know what "qualifications" do I need ?

How much is an average income of both an assitant and a full feldged papasan ?

Reasons why I thinking of going into this line :

1) I am a night life person. Owl or Vampire you can say.

3) Enjoy making new friends from all walks of life.

During my cheonging days, I do get to know a lot of ktv girls and ktv-cheonging kakis, so I think I may be able to "recruit" girls and pull in customers.

Anyone can answer me, please do. And if not very convienant to post, you may PM me too.

Cheers

Qualification to be papasan u mz need to have a Degree in Public Relation 1st follow by a mass communication & marketing...

TyLa_BaBy
07-05-2007, 04:38 AM
@ tyla, not true lah, if itz true hor, if the mamasan will give BJ if customer complain hor, i will sure complain non stop.

Maybe that mamasan who gave my friend a BBBJ is "special"?? :D

Or maybe she desperate to make the customer happy cos no business, or the customer is regular, that's why she give free BJ?

spidey69
07-05-2007, 08:45 AM
i also like to gamble.. pls advise me how to be a professional gambler.. :D

pls lah threadstarter.. u intend to have a 'career' in papasan?? u must be mad.. pls look for a more appropriate job..

as for another bro who zap me again without leaving your nick.. i forgave u.. u r probably selling your arse at changi village cos u dun even have a prick..:D

spidey69
07-05-2007, 08:50 AM
>Now that you have mentioned, I would like to zap your fucking cb ass as well...papasan? Hahaha xia sway your mother and father la... tell us where you worked next time and we will request you to give us a blowjob!! Leave nick? Siao si bo? Fuck you>

The idiot who zap me wrote this.. your father and mother must be very proud of u.. they spend their hard earn $ on your education and look what have u become..:eek:

pathetic.. :D go on write somemore.. it hurts..

no_faith
07-05-2007, 01:56 PM
@tyla, bbbj summore, ur fren must be really special. a bj can fetch $50 per job. i suppose the customer might know her long and support her wherever she go.

@spidey, every1 has their way of earning a living. i din see ts mentioned he wans it to be a career(correct me if im wrong).
mad? u mean the ppl who are papasan now are mad? come on, dey are also the ones who make the ktv business moving wif the gals or else u go ktv do wat? dey din steal or rob rite?
ts is interested but maybe the interest will fade away as time passed.

judging by ur post, i suppose u will post here and debate wif me. shd there be anyting wrong i posted, i apologize. i will not debate wif u.
i agreed wif the rest, he has posted in the wrong plc.

peace:)

Striker79
09-05-2007, 10:57 AM
to Answer your question- Simple .

It's not easy for the 1st 3 to 6 month , i try that even with a pool of 10girls under my Wing LAST time (Abt 6-7year ago) but too bad i fail.

Thank you for sharing your experience

dont get so mad... will try to let u know some stuff cos i have a very good papasan who is more of a friend now... however, have to tell u that i do not know the internal going-ons. so it is just what he says and what i have observed..

Thank you very much too for your info.

_AXL_
12-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Thank you very much too for your info.

thank me no use... if u become a papasan, i want special offers from u!!! somewhere along the line like not taking comm when i want to tabao girls out and as for liquor... hmm... buy 3 get 2 free would be nice... oh yes, and no room charge for repeat visits!!!:D cheers...

BKK Kaki
12-05-2007, 09:12 AM

You calling Bro ha ha ? Thread starter you want to be 1? well i already have 1 Asst but if you have a pool of customers base that support you , PM me and i will be interested to hear from you.Not a easy job though Cheers :p