PDA

View Full Version : How to jio a Pinoy maid MILF

JasmineJ
18-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Hello bros,

I met this Pinoy MILF who is really hot and giving me the ideas..

She is about 1.55m, about 40kg, pretty fit, nice smile, perky butts and long hair. She told me something interesting - she registered her headcount with someone as a domestic helper, but she works full time as a cleaner as she said she can make more money - she just pays the levy monthly

As my helper just left, she was referred by a friend, and then another friend. Was expecting a fat lady who is old but her jovial easy-going nature caught me by surprise

I was doing the maths in my head, and I honestly do not think by running cleaning gigs, she can make more money, which leads me to wonder if she does "other work". I did asked her how is business and she seems not fully occupied with her cleaning work.

At my house, she came in a white shirt with top few not buttoned up, with normal shorts and once she came, she changed into a loose t-shirt with these shorts, which give me the idea..hahahaha

There we go: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Direct-23-Ltd-Lifeguard-Ladies/dp/B06XF3HHKQ

As the shorts are body hugging, I was looking for VPL and there was not any. There was not any tights or thong line too..

As I chatted with her, she told me she has 4 kids, the eldest is already a mum, which make her a grandmother! And she said she need money to send her kids to college, as well as an operation in September. I was thinking if she is just chatty or hinting me something?

Advice any bros? Or any one can suggest how to get close to her..totally new at this game..hahaha

dgsk
18-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Hahaha... TS just ask the friends who referred her to you, then chat with her as a friend showing interest her life here and her other clients. At the appropriate time, “accidentally” brush against her or touch her casually and see her reactions. Good luck

cumranger69
18-07-2018, 07:03 AM
What is her name? Sounds like someone I know.

hamsupter
18-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Hi bro, is she a full time "part time cleaner"? Can PM contact please? :D

JasmineJ
18-07-2018, 10:04 AM
Her name starts with "J" bro

hhlover
18-07-2018, 10:15 AM
How much u pay her for cleaning ur house.. jus ask another $100 n ask her clean ur loads..
Easy n simple.. since she is here to earn more money then nothing else to say or do.. money work the best..
Haven heard the phrase.. CASH IS KING..
Haha haha

samara
18-07-2018, 10:18 AM
TS, just ask her straight.

DrPussy
18-07-2018, 10:33 AM
How much u pay her for cleaning ur house.. jus ask another $100 n ask her clean ur loads..
Easy n simple.. since she is here to earn more money then nothing else to say or do.. money work the best..
Haven heard the phrase.. CASH IS KING..
Haha haha

agree bro, TS just ask and see how much $$ is the point that she will clean your everywhere, of cos before that you must tell her that you like her ... :D

NabyKeitaNo8
18-07-2018, 10:34 AM
agree bro, TS just ask and see how much $$ is the point that she will clean your everywhere, of cos before that you must tell her that you like her ... :D

agree bro, nothing wrong to ask.

ganlaobubu
18-07-2018, 11:06 AM
agree bro, nothing wrong to ask.

agree bro, about to say that too.

Huddlesfield
18-07-2018, 11:10 AM
TS, just ask her straight.

Was thinking the same.

Silentreader88
18-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Is TS a lesbian? Sounds like a female nick and you kao suah pinoy maid!:eek:

Latte
18-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Just stand in front of her when she’s doing work and having a down blouse and talk to her like normal. Pinay likes to flirt and they will know what you are doing.

When she asked, what were you looking at? Just say so sorry, you look really beautiful or whatever sweet talk you can with a serious look. And said you can’t control coz too long never had sex and you are a man ma. Natural that when you saw her bend down you take a look.

Confirmed work one. If don’t work PM me her contact, i make it happen.

Hello bros,

I met this Pinoy MILF who is really hot and giving me the ideas..

She is about 1.55m, about 40kg, pretty fit, nice smile, perky butts and long hair. She told me something interesting - she registered her headcount with someone as a domestic helper, but she works full time as a cleaner as she said she can make more money - she just pays the levy monthly

As my helper just left, she was referred by a friend, and then another friend. Was expecting a fat lady who is old but her jovial easy-going nature caught me by surprise

I was doing the maths in my head, and I honestly do not think by running cleaning gigs, she can make more money, which leads me to wonder if she does "other work". I did asked her how is business and she seems not fully occupied with her cleaning work.

At my house, she came in a white shirt with top few not buttoned up, with normal shorts and once she came, she changed into a loose t-shirt with these shorts, which give me the idea..hahahaha

There we go: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Direct-23-Ltd-Lifeguard-Ladies/dp/B06XF3HHKQ

As the shorts are body hugging, I was looking for VPL and there was not any. There was not any tights or thong line too..

As I chatted with her, she told me she has 4 kids, the eldest is already a mum, which make her a grandmother! And she said she need money to send her kids to college, as well as an operation in September. I was thinking if she is just chatty or hinting me something?

Advice any bros? Or any one can suggest how to get close to her..totally new at this game..hahaha

Gentle Beast
18-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Try this.

Wear a towel round your waist, walk over casually and accidentally drop it over your legs. Act surprised and say something like, " Oh.. naughty fellow down there wants to say hi, to you" :D

If she laughs and squeals, you know what to do next...right?

ahpek63
18-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Just invite her for a makan session and see how it goes from there . :)

diputs1269
18-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Just invite her for a makan session and see how it goes from there . :)

Good idea here, more gentlemen and can know her better.

DuckPriscot
18-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Many good suggestions from bros here , bound to have one that is successful . :D

vanilladicky
18-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Try this.

Wear a towel round your waist, walk over casually and accidentally drop it over your legs. Act surprised and say something like, " Oh.. naughty fellow down there wants to say hi, to you" :D

If she laughs and squeals, you know what to do next...right?

What if she bites? :p

Gentle Beast
19-07-2018, 10:06 AM
What if she bites? :p

..you mean, bite the kuku bird? I doubt any experienced MILF of 4 kids will resort to biting even if she feels offended (more likely pretend to push you away, and with pleading eyes, softly whisper 'No Sir, Cannot..Cannot' at the same time stroking your engorged member with her hands. :D

ocarina
19-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Many good suggestions from bros here , bound to have one that is successful . :D

Me about to say that too.

poombeehoon
19-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Me about to say that too.

Same here as well.

JasmineJ
19-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Thanks bro..she say she not free for makan leh..knn

Noun
19-07-2018, 11:36 AM

Buy some pisang for her. She will get the hint.

DrPussy
19-07-2018, 09:02 PM

you tell her you pay her time for makan and for other activities :D

otamay
19-07-2018, 11:43 PM

Since she mentioned that need to send money home so to her time is money.

Therefore you should say need to extend her two hours to take dinner with you.

Vivianchow
20-07-2018, 11:30 AM
You are a brave and kinky sis!:)

JOGK
20-07-2018, 11:44 AM
when i was young
No social medias
Not even pager
I use direct approach
So if fails ...red face lor
Nowadays i use eye contact
It usually works
I dont approach just because she is pretty
No point if she isnt interested in you
Its ok even if she isnt pretty if she gives eye contact
Because if you know a sheep
You will know a herd of them
Then you can choose later on
:D

Oh yes
20-07-2018, 04:07 PM
you tell her you pay her time for makan and for other activities :D

Today up – DrPussy

Just up – Apollo, mingkia, bigbirdbird, Undergroundtree

In queue – 木头和尚敲木鱼, oxeso, woooot, dbhh, Superman67, johnny21

2nd round up (not yet 16/7/18) – simple2kee, loneyheart, Prince7, Goalie, meatvegelove, Passerbyer

Up you before : sailsingapore

Need your new post -- mst1, bradpitt, funny_man, riderboy, djmixologist, dreamer326, hakone121, tiestoisass

Waiting for return: Alan060113, arrammer, bedokmassage, Brunt, cockshock, darkmania, Doubledare, hamsapkwai, hitman1891, joe222, Kianyong537, nixjrr, Otah, Physicz, Shiofukis, slut, tookara, vaxvms.

Noun
21-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Any updates?

CMBI
21-07-2018, 04:14 PM
You are a brave and kinky sis!:)

So are you!:D