PDA

View Full Version : Onsen adventures

shadowst11
14-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Anyone has interesting experience when going to japan hot springs?

Having fantasy as I am going to japan with a groups of friends

ddog
14-07-2018, 09:34 AM
You watch too much AV's. Japanese are conservative

thor1981
14-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Bro it is separated by gender. rules are strict and conservative so dont do anything silly. only happens in the jav world that things go wild.

ibanezjem555
14-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Most relaxing in Onsen, but don't expect anything like emperor washing or b2b nurul gel... No such services in Onsen.

Japan is not only conservative and ethnocentric. If you can't speak Japan, chances are you can't get what you looking for unless you have a local with you.

Most places of this nature won't serve non-japanese speaking customers anyway.

amwf
14-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Bro it is separated by gender. rules are strict and conservative so dont do anything silly. only happens in the jav world that things go wild.

You need to peel off layers of Japan culture to see the wild side.

Nudity is nothing.

Actually, there are mixed onsens and some can get pretty seedy after certain hours.

My angmoh friend teaching English went into one by mistake and a horny Japanese flashed her pussy at him.

Mixed bathhouse were common at the beginning of the 29th century. Men were known to meet their wives there after mutually observing the body figure and manhood size.

ddog
14-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Cosplays and Halloween in Japan can get raunchy. In a homogeneous society its best you can speak Japanese. Ddog speaks Japanese was asked for directions by Japanese couple of times also... because time spent in Japan, spotted with beard and goatee not unlike a Japanese :D
But as a tourist, don't expect much to happen.

Adlih
14-07-2018, 01:58 PM
You watch too much AV's. Japanese are conservative

Ya i agree with bro ddog.... Too much AV.. Wait Yakuza cut your birdie off then you know... :D

ViVianCunt
14-07-2018, 03:28 PM
You need to peel off layers of Japan culture to see the wild side.

Nudity is nothing.

Actually, there are mixed onsens and some can get pretty seedy after certain hours.

My angmoh friend teaching English went into one by mistake and a horny Japanese flashed her pussy at him.

Mixed bathhouse were common at the beginning of the 29th century. Men were known to meet their wives there after mutually observing the body figure and manhood size.

Did your ang moh friend managed to take advantage of the situation ? :p

MyEra
14-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Did your ang moh friend managed to take advantage of the situation ? :p

If he say no I also won't believe . :D

BrothersGibbs
14-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Seems like there are different reviews :D

ggbro
14-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Onsen in large cities are gender separated. So when u go in onsen, all you see are big and small cocks, but one thing I spotted when I visited last time was a japanese father brought her two young daughters (4-5 yrs old) into the men onsen as well.

But I heard that onsens in small towns further away still have mixed onsens, but not sure whether there are any pretty ladies patronizing those onsen.

and if you going with a group of friends with male and females, maybe can try to look for onsen that can be rented by the hours, at least can hope for action with your friends lo.. hahaha

garion
15-07-2018, 01:56 AM
Or you can book a room in onsen inn with attached onsen. That way you can have 2P, 3P or as many P as you want.

kazzer123
16-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Taiwan has a lot of private onsen rooms in hotels scattered around beitou area.

brownfox
17-07-2018, 01:11 AM
My angmoh friend teaching English went into one by mistake and a horny Japanese flashed her pussy at him..

I think not by mistake lah

SiliconVibrator
17-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Nah..... whatever they have you have oso lol, cos its not a mixed onsen.

SiliconVibrator
17-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Onsen in large cities are gender separated. So when u go in onsen, all you see are big and small cocks, but one thing I spotted when I visited last time was a japanese father brought her two young daughters (4-5 yrs old) into the men onsen as well.

But I heard that onsens in small towns further away still have mixed onsens, but not sure whether there are any pretty ladies patronizing those onsen.

and if you going with a group of friends with male and females, maybe can try to look for onsen that can be rented by the hours, at least can hope for action with your friends lo.. hahaha

Bro.... heard onli japs lao goh will go into mixed onsen duno how true is that.

purepulp
17-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Been to a few mixed onsens, demographic for women is 60 years and up. If there are any…

Everyone minded their own business and divert their eyes. Staring openly is extremely rude and may result in your little friend being served as sashimi.

Sorry to burst your AV bubble TS.. :cool:

sexcision
17-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Been to a few mixed onsens, demographic for women is 60 years and up. If there are any…

Everyone minded their own business and divert their eyes. Staring openly is extremely rude and may result in your little friend being served as sashimi.

Sorry to burst your AV bubble TS.. :cool:

Yup, heard about that from my jap colleagues. Only obasan will go to mixed type