PDA

View Full Version : Sex tales of a closet depressive

TwoFacedDemonQu
11-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Before I start... Just wondering is it legit that I post my paypal or paynow for people to make random donations if anyone wants to after reading my tales? i will explain but yeah. just wonderinng.

Just few pointers before I start..

- I used to post on tumblr. I do that lesser now because for some reason my identity kind of nearly got exposed because of a certain photo I posted. Some of the people here might have seen my tumblr. In fact it got posted here I think, with someone calling me an exhibitionist. But I would like to clarify, I am not.

- Even if through my description, you know or think you know who I am, please keep it online.

- Everything posted here is true happenings. Some people may feel disturbed and some may feel disgust (In fact sometimes, I do), but if I am honest enough to post it out, I believe I'm not the only one that have such habits.

Big Sexy
11-07-2018, 03:19 PM
this forum is free for all to post and share, however if your intention is to make money out of it.. then i think sam would appreciate if u become a sponsor or take up premium membership at the very least..

Before I start... Just wondering is it legit that I post my paypal or paynow for people to make random donations if anyone wants to after reading my tales? i will explain but yeah. just wonderinng.

Just few pointers before I start..

- I used to post on tumblr. I do that lesser now because for some reason my identity kind of nearly got exposed because of a certain photo I posted. Some of the people here might have seen my tumblr. In fact it got posted here I think, with someone calling me an exhibitionist. But I would like to clarify, I am not.

- Even if through my description, you know or think you know who I am, please keep it online.

- Everything posted here is true happenings. Some people may feel disturbed and some may feel disgust (In fact sometimes, I do), but if I am honest enough to post it out, I believe I'm not the only one that have such habits.

Big Sexy
11-07-2018, 03:52 PM
here is more info on the premium membership. :p

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343

otamay
11-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Can i use my rep points to pay?

Big Sexy
11-07-2018, 04:52 PM
what do u want to pay for? :confused:

Can i use my rep points to pay?