PDA

View Full Version : Hot junior: but don't shit where you eat?

Slaveatwork
07-07-2018, 06:18 AM
A few days ago, I posted on this forum asking for life advice. Many bros and sis gave helpful, introspective advice which I appreciated. Thanks again for that. But now I face another problem.

I work for a financial institution, which by default has more SYTs than most other companies. Recently, we hired this MY girl. She's 28, big eyes, long hair, sweet smile and a 10/10 body. Think bunnyjanjan but more tan lol. She also does this thing where she bites her lower lip when thinking. Fuck that gets me hot.

Naturally, I've been flirting with her for the past month or so. It started harmless and playful (higher than normal body contact when leaning over PC screen, missing you msgs) but after a couple 1on1 drinks, it has now become direct (making plans for couples spa, sex life discussions).

Now the problem is that she's my direct report. I don't mind the occasional office romance but not within my small team itself. If shit doesn't work out, it's going to be bad. Worse still, it'll hurt my rep and status within the organisation.

What would you do?

P.s. We're both adventurous and intense (some of her msgs to me are god damn hot.) Guarantee the sex will be insane.

coffee_addict
07-07-2018, 07:17 AM
My job is my rice bowl. I would not Shit where I eat. If things turn south it gonna be nasty and you are open to accusation of sexual misconduct

Angmoh37
07-07-2018, 07:54 AM
A few days ago, I posted on this forum asking for life advice. Many bros and sis gave helpful, introspective advice which I appreciated. Thanks again for that. But now I face another problem.

I work for a financial institution, which by default has more SYTs than most other companies. Recently, we hired this MY girl. She's 28, big eyes, long hair, sweet smile and a 10/10 body. Think bunnyjanjan but more tan lol. She also does this thing where she bites her lower lip when thinking. Fuck that gets me hot.

Naturally, I've been flirting with her for the past month or so. It started harmless and playful (higher than normal body contact when leaning over PC screen, missing you msgs) but after a couple 1on1 drinks, it has now become direct (making plans for couples spa, sex life discussions).

Now the problem is that she's my direct report. I don't mind the occasional office romance but not within my small team itself. If shit doesn't work out, it's going to be bad. Worse still, it'll hurt my rep and status within the organisation.

What would you do?

P.s. We're both adventurous and intense (some of her msgs to me are god damn hot.) Guarantee the sex will be insane.

My opinion is that it depends of how you qualify her. Fb, ons, marriage material and then how does your current job weights needy to that. If it's the latter it might be worth the risk. Have you guys talked about boundaries such as secrecy, what if it doesn't work out, etc.
Why don't you try being upfront with her about your concerns?

matey1982
07-07-2018, 09:31 AM
My opinion is that it depends of how you qualify her. Fb, ons, marriage material and then how does your current job weights needy to that. If it's the latter it might be worth the risk. Have you guys talked about boundaries such as secrecy, what if it doesn't work out, etc.

agree on tt point

Karlman
07-07-2018, 09:52 AM
You really need to assess whether the benefits of this temptation outweigh the drawbacks, i.e your reputations. Occasional flirting doesn’t mean much. My take on this is if you really wants it, get to know her as a person first and play your cards right.

Keita8
07-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Is it worth risking your job ??? If worth than go for it .

GaryGillespie
07-07-2018, 10:41 AM

Agreed . Better clarify first .

I Love Boobs
07-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Notice that there's lots of posturing but no actual action yet.
She's leading you on....
Malaysian girls are cunning like that....

diputs1269
07-07-2018, 05:59 PM
Notice that there's lots of posturing but no actual action yet.
She's leading you on....
Malaysian girls are cunning like that....

Yes they have some hidden agendas if I am not mistaken.

supershaft
07-07-2018, 06:06 PM
creampie her.. think later..

just to put things in perspective.. job can find again.. she may turn out to be ur future wife to be or long time FB....Hot sex bro, hot sex!

dont miss the chance of ur lifetime..

There is a great saying : Its better doing and regret than not doing and regret --- source (unknown)

Life is too short for missing creampies served for your enjoyment... :D:D:D

conquer
07-07-2018, 06:10 PM

What would you do?

Don't think twice, just fuck her.

Getting a job that makes you money is easy, getting a pussy that costs you no money is difficult. So, you should certainly fuck her. :o

Marc1966
07-07-2018, 07:05 PM
fuck her fuck her fuck her

ilovepantyhose
07-07-2018, 09:23 PM
ts, is it risky? high risk high reward high loss

;):p

nuclearkid
07-07-2018, 10:58 PM
There are some girls you don't mess with. This will only be clear when you put some distance between you and her. But if by then, your relationship is already complicated, then it's good luck to you

Slaveatwork
07-07-2018, 11:04 PM
A lot of good advice again. Thanks to all bros who take the time to share their thoughts.

To all those randoms who PM me to share contact, how do you all seriously expect this to work? This is not WWE tag team

garion
07-07-2018, 11:50 PM
if the reward outweighs your salary, then go for it and up her every day and night.

it's not everyday that a free FB falls on your lap.

but if you make more than enough to buy you many FBs over time, cut her loose.

cheesie
08-07-2018, 12:34 AM
There’s is no answer on how bad the draw back can be.
Also no answer what the gains will be. Maybe just fling and nothing more. You have to answer it yourself. Do not place your bets base on trends or others input. It’s your evaluation that counts. You will not have any regret then.

brownfox
09-07-2018, 09:18 PM
If both of you are not married then why not see where the cock/pussy go?

iloveashley
12-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Time & tide wait for no pussy.

r.fowler
13-07-2018, 10:57 AM
she could just be using u to stay onto this job. But if things dont turn out well, your rice bowl would be gone. Plus you are in FI industry, you should jolly well know this industry is very small. surely you dont want the news leaked out?