PDA

View Full Version : Unfulfilling Life?

Slaveatwork
03-07-2018, 07:46 AM
So a little about me.. some here know me well and have met up with me..

1) 32 years old, decent looking, good shape, well spoken. I've had positive experiences picking up girls from clubs and social events.

2) good income, live in my condo bachelor pad in town.

3) recently single. No ties or attachments.

This is not a humble brag post. Despite my success with women, My personal life has been very unfulfilling. It's difficult for me to connect in any relationship and I still end up visiting MLs, whether or not I'm dating anyone at that time.

How do I change things?

sexcision
03-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Humans land animals are wired the same way. We all live based on the same concept. To find food to survive and mate to produce the next generation.
Slight difference in human is that we see money as food. Once you have money. The next phase is to mate and reproduce.

Find a mate, bear a child and you will automatically find your direction in life.
Basically, you will find that maturing ur young will be your upmost priority.

mikestc
03-07-2018, 08:55 AM

1) 32 years old, decent looking, good shape, well spoken. I've had positive experiences picking up girls from clubs and social events.

This is not a humble brag post. Despite my success with women, My personal life has been very unfulfilling. It's difficult for me to connect in any relationship and I still end up visiting MLs, whether or not I'm dating anyone at that time.

How do I change things?

good income?? can donate to me abit?

hahhaha

Keita8
03-07-2018, 09:08 AM
The fte is in our hands. We alone can decide what we want to do with our life .

LiverBird8
03-07-2018, 09:35 AM
I don't think you can find answers here. Only you can answer them yourself.

What do you want to achieve in your life? What is your current plan? Are you ready to settle down?

These are a few questions to guide your actions and decision. Proceed from there.

nuclearkid
03-07-2018, 10:18 AM
You may not be in a job you are passionate about or you probably have too much free time. Not saying it's the same for everyone but sometimes when you are coasting along, such thoughts emerge.

kim-seng-heng
03-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Go buddist temple and pray . Do meditations . How about following Anandan krishan son . The second richest man son in Malaysia. He gave up USD13 billion fortune and becomes a monk in thailand.

http://dbsjeyaraj.com/dbsj/archives/25725

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2012/04/24/ananda-krishnan-makes-time-for-son/

*FiReWoRkS*
03-07-2018, 03:20 PM
My personal life has been very unfulfilling -> in which aspect? No close group of friends? No close ties with your family? Earning good money but no real fulfilment in your job?

You need to identify which aspect of your life is unfulfilling before you can plan and act on it.

ourworld
03-07-2018, 03:46 PM

How do I change things?

From your introduction,,,
I guess you are somebody who don’t love others but yourself,,
Or, you love yourself more than anyone else,,

First, do you even know what you want??
Not know what you want in life is like walking blindly,,
Sure You will get yourself somewhere,
But that somewhere wouldn’t be your desired destination,,

Mrs Ow

pukimak0
03-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Seeking excitment?

IanRush9
03-07-2018, 11:11 PM
The fte is in our hands. We alone can decide what we want to do with our life .

Very true . Well said .

SibehLucky
03-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Seeking excitment?

Possble ? :D