PDA

View Full Version : Hosue wife

pokeman71
27-04-2007, 04:51 PM
This thread actually i posted 2yrs back under another name 'iceman35'

I lose the password, so i try to re-post here for some NEW bro sharing.

housewife detail: around 40
look: so, so
height:158cm
weight : unknown(can carry around)

it started when i was taking up a part time tutor job three yrs ago,
twice a week, at night.
My class got about twenty students (balance in sex) mostly in late 30
this lady name Jane was in my class and quite consistence in attendance, like to ask question.
for the first six month everything is normal, we get closer because sometime after class i will give some of the students a lift to MRT, as she is working in cake shop, she will get me some cake as a +++en of sending them to mrt, i tease her that why not you buy me coffee next time, she say ok without thinking. I think this is potential bait. But she got a husband, so before i make the next move must study the whole situation b4 strike.

Sometime in class i will start eve drop the conversation between her and other friend (they came in a group).Not much sort until i heard one word’s ‘live with my son only' which enlighten me.

i start to plan to have conversation will her, first try to get her hp nos.
As i still send them to mrt all this while, one night as i stop at mrt for them to alight she happen to be last to get out of car, i say:’ when you by me coffee'
she reply as usual’ anytime', so this time i ask for her hp nos, she given me in a tactical way so that all her friend did not aware.

Immediate i get the hp nos, i start to sms her while she inside the MRT.
this is to 'test water', i started by sms her, 'good night dear', 'miss you' ,
she actually reply that she miss me, especially my teaching, i think this lady should be fallen for me, but my principle is try not to have too much relationship inside for both party, we come to get what we want(out there bro/sister agree my point) so i must find a way to relay the massage to her clear.
After a week, i really cant think of a way to relay the message, is rather little bro rule over the big bro(sperm hit my brain), on that sat night, my wife went to in-laws house giving me a great opportunity, i sms her ask her out for coffee, she instantly call back and arrange.
So i wash up my self and heading(both big and small bro)to her place.
After ten min, she appear on the lift lobby, wearing a tight and a round T.
i suggested to go to park for a walk, she say' i thought we go for a drink',
but any way i am the driver she say ok.
We headed to labortor park at west of Singapore, nearest to her place ten min drive(all this i already plan a week ago), reach there about half pass eight, very dark good place to have night exercise, we parked our car telling my self be patience. Study the situation than react accordingly. Get down of car no holding of hand don there to do, walk along the jetty, tcss a while than find a quite corner, we sat down as it is on staircase so i ask her sit nearer to me so not to block the passage way. She sit very close in fact should be lean on me.
Ha Ha chance coming now, still pretend, than say i know a bit of 'fortune teller' kind of thing, request her hand to give me to take a look(very old method, but effective method) not waiting her reply hold her hand, hold for five min than TCSS but still holding, than suddenly look into her eye(i actually trying to have eye contact with her since holding her hand only she look at other place) than my lip move to her lip, heard jumping very first, like first time kissing lover, she actually receive my kiss without any objection, we kiss and separate, than here come a long french kiss, she is really good in it, started to hub her.................

Shall see what is the response and if response is good, will carry on.

Please UP my point if you want me to carry on

to be cont................

napster
27-04-2007, 07:32 PM

if dun want, can zap? :rolleyes:

aman
27-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Shall see what is the response and if response is good, will carry on.

Bro p, just my advise to you, you can stop your story nw, no 1 is going to up your point.....:(

nevi1977
27-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Bro if you wanna contiune pls do it so. if not you no need to start a thread to ask for points. just my opinion. kekeke...

pokeman71
28-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Bro,

Sorry for my using of words. I did not mean also.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.

CHEER

geckoSG
28-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Keep asking for points across the forum, and you will lose more points.

nevi1977
28-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Bro no worries lah. in fact i like all your story alot. But if you are really good. Bro out will automatically upz your points.

cheers

donnieboi
28-04-2007, 09:57 AM
story is interesting so carry on and if bros willing to up you they will so not to worry bout points now. up you anyway. so keep it coming! :D

No-go
28-04-2007, 10:00 AM
bro..u havent finish ur story on candy n here u are starting another one. go n finish ur story on candy 1st ma...i still waiting for that story to end leh....hehe

Klein76
28-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Please carry on ;) nice one....

blackjack_king
28-04-2007, 11:15 AM
nice story...pls continue...waiting....

asda
28-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Please contiune your story bro

pokeman71
28-04-2007, 12:34 PM
To ALL Bro who love this thread,

cont'

when start kissing for about ten min, i started to touch her body but no direct contact as i still outside her cloth.She is rather good in kissing, she actuall move her tougue inside my mouth and we kiss like no tomorrow. For the next five min, we kiss and kiss slowly the area cover by my mouth enlarge to, ear, neck, finger, lower arm,upper arm, bra than finally i hit the tip of her mountain, nipple is quite big but breast is so so, just like a small hill.
Anyway, she reacted very cooperate, when my hand went behind to un hook her bra(we are in side the car, she is laying on the VC seat i was above her,bro who do it inside the car b4 should can figure out) she lifted her body up little bit, after that i move my hand to the front and now i fully in hold of her breast, cont my sucking of nipple, i think she get turn on by me(later than i know she had not doing this for about five/six month as her hubby is away in thailand to set up a business)she start to search for the flat, she really good in it, she does not go straight to the flat pole but beat around the bush first, playing with the ball than slowly claim up the pole finally touch the little head, as she already in command of my little bro, i will not wait for thing to happen, i start attacking her little sis, while my tougue still licking her breast, she open her leg a bit but as she is wearing tight is quite difficult for me to fully explosed her(i was parking my car in the carpark beside is all car, really don know thing can happen so fast,if i know than i will park in a more deserted place.) beside attacking her i still have to see around wather any people coming to drive their car, so i ask her should we find a more private place, she say shedon know where, but no objection, so we come to a peace agreement and war will start one the next battle place is find, get to go out with wife now, hope bros out there keep supporting

As VC say no objection to change a place, so I start the car, heading for the new battle place, in my mind ‘GL’ hotel 81, I drive damn fast cos little bro cant wait, and also I afraid she change her mind.
It take me about 15min from lab orator park to geyland lor 20. I parked my car tactical look around make sure no familiar car plate or people I know than get off the car, she like very surprise that we end up in hotel but who care.

I paid $20 for short time, get the key(card type) proceed to the lift, we cant wait although is only five sty, we start kissing in the lift, and when lift door open(bro should know there are cleaner in the hotel, so I move tactically just incase any one I know work there like those distance relative or friend friends’) finally we reach our room 512. I slot in the card open the door, once closing the door, we are already closing up the gap btw ourselves. Kissing and kiss try to make up we loss earlier on, I kiss her while carry her to the bed, on the tv, kiss for another ten min, start to remove her t-shirt, unhooked her bra, licking, sucking her breast, she moaned out softly, I get encourage by this little moaned sound, suck even harder try to push two mountain together although her is a bit small, still manage to suck both together. She start rubbing my little bro from outside than slip into my short, s+++e a few time, by now I already remove her tight and under wear at one shot, touch her private part, not so freshly in fact quite bone, with a bit of hair. Slot my centre finger btw her lips, is quite wet for sure, start giving her a finger fuck in a circular movement, my mouth at the same time still busy kissing her, she still s+++e my bro. I ask her to take off my short she follow without hesitate. After taken off my short out of my surprise she move down to lick and suck my little bro, from her movement and skill I know she is quite good in it, now I lean back and relax, receiving her service, really good, she suck hard you wan few the teeth biting your bro, I nearly shoot inside her after five min, but I try to concentrate on the tv, I want to impress her not by shooting to her mouth although I love to do so, in fact I want to pump her until she recognize my standard. For the next five min, she even lick my ass hole which I have a new experience. By now, I ask her to lean back; I actually give her a oral sex, licking her she damn wet, moaned out louder and louder. I don really like to lick them but as she suck me and in return have to give her her share so that next time want to find someone to Fxxx people wan reject you, after all she is not ‘chicken’. I lick for about five min, knee in front of her btw the two leg, want to put on a condom(I get the condom at the hotel counter), you know wat she say, she want it raw, so without further delay, I position it and penetrate into her, she let off a moaned and after four to five trust, I am fully inside her, guess wat I ask her, ‘my bigger or your hubby want’ my answer is ‘ you are little bit bigger’. This really turn me very high, I start with slow pump, full in full out, my mouth keep kissing her, about five min, she requested me to pump her faster, so I know she now really like my skill( I think I am good, but not showing off, all man think they are good in sex). I start pumping as if no tomorrow, I cont’ for about three min, I tell her I am coming, another surprise she ask me to shoot inside her she say she is save. But this time big bro rule over the small bro, I pull out and shoot onto her stomach………………….

to be cont'

Sorry once again for making a fool of it for asking point.

Cheer

pokeman71
28-04-2007, 12:36 PM
This paraqgraph will end my first encounter with her.

Hope you like it

As she request me to shoot inside her, this time big bro rule over the little bro,
I afraid hit the marks man(get her pregnant) I pull out and shoot over her stomach,
Next I bring it near her mouth, she know wat I am thinking , without hesitation, she open her mouth and I slot the whole shaft into her mouth she suck and swallow some of the left over. I actually did not get soft, I also dun no why, maybe the situation make me more strong, she suck for about three to four min, I pull out and re position again her, this time I got a rear entry, I pump in, as it is not first time , I started to pump fast, try to get my second round out asap, as I am getting a bit tired. For pumping near five min, I ask her to be on top of me, once she on top, she raid like a famous horse raider, my two hand is still holding her breast, for another fife min, she say she is tired, I ask her again’ am I stronger than your hubby’, her answer is ‘ok la’ than we back to the standard position, woman down man up, for another five, ten min, I get slower, she say she got enough today, she want to suck out for me.
Without any delay, I pull out and she straight slot the whole stuff inside her mouth, she suck for ten min I guess so, with the help of her hand I finally cum, and every single drop she swallow in(the second woman in my lift the swallow my cum, the second woman is not my wife, is another real story), she clean it with her tongue. We hub for ten twenty min and left the hotel, on the way back she drop a very good news which all mankind would want to hear;
‘you got your family, I like my family too, I am not lose girl I just like you than we do, but no sting attach’ I say ok when you need to do just sms me,after all I am very clean.

Cheer

aman
28-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Bro p, me already camp here liao:D

nevi1977
28-04-2007, 08:38 PM
wow camp fire start liao ah. keep it coming Bro Pokeman71.

cheers

pokeman71
30-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Hi Bro,

Thank for the response although got ZAP for asking point.

Here is my second encounter with her, hope you all like it.

One week after the first encounter,
For the past seven days, the whole erotic moment keep coming to my mind,
So good, when you CIM into a woman you will have the feeling of conquering her already. This few days we have some sms interaction, so tonight is Saturday night just nice that my wife is staying at in law place, so I plan for another outing with her.

I arrange to pick her up at her place around ten pm, as we know we only meet for se………….x, so once she was in the car I ask she got any nice and quiet place as I dun want to go hotel as is not romantic (actually not enough money), she tell me one place
CANBERUY near Alexandra rd, on top of hill, seldom people come (bro like to do in car can try this place) on the way there she already cant wait to touch me, I straight away raise my flag post, guess about ten min, we reached the place and parked our car next to the rd, along the grass. Really very quiet, good atmosphere. Once parked, I hug her for a while and sweet-talk a bit to make her feel that I really miss her, actually I miss fucking her only. Than we start kissing, she is really good in this, suck my tongue, touch my nipple, my back basically everywhere less my didi, make me really horny, my hands is also not free, remove her bra, today she is wearing those strapless type so once un hooked, I pull out the whole bra throw to the back seat, that I lower down her seat while kissing her, move her t-shirt up half way to suck her nipples, the most two suck her nipples is also saluting already, cont to suck for fifteen min than one hand move to her tight skirt rub her inner tight, and now than she touch my little didi, as I am wearing boxer(no under wear) she go in easily to take possess of my didi.
She rub a few time, than push me to lie down, pull down my boxer and start to suck me down there, she engulf the whole stuff inside her mouth, I was wonder how she do that, I was not very big, but about 5 inches.

She can really suck, she even asks me to lift my two legs up and lick my anus. She say even her husband dun have this service (maybe just make me happy, I listen only la).
After about ten min, I push her back as I want to fuck her but not to cum inside her mouth.

After push her down to her seat, I climb over to her seat, she below I on top, not much place to move around, if you want to safe money or do a quick one, you have to bare with this, one more thing which is very important, you need to look around to see any peeping tom around, no joke I met twice, real fucker.

Back to my encounter, after positioning, I insert into it, not so good so I carry her butt up put one small pillow below her to raise her little sister higher. Than I insert again, I time the feeling is correct, so I started to pump in and out, first five min full in full out, but slowly, she let out a soft moaned, than she ask to increase speed, I still full in full out, but up one gear,(feel every happy when you are in total control). Than start to get faster ad faster, suddenly say requested me to give her my sliver as I am kissing her, shit she like those Japanese girl in vcd, I give la as she wants it, I give really a lot, the feeling is great but when she ask me to take her my head suddenly spin, how can this happen to me, I cant remember how I can swallow all that, fuck !
I pump for another ten min, she moaned louder and louder I know she is coming, so I pump faster, while I about to pull out, she ask me to shoot inside, this time little bro rule over big bro, I actually shoot inside, the feeling is the best.(my wife only allow me to shoot when we want baby, that was at least two yrs ago, now every time is pull out and shoot)

After shooting she ask me to stay inside for a while, she try to contract her cunt, and I feel it. Than when little bro slip out, I seat back, she use her mouth to clean up my mess, that really fantastic.

For another ten min of tcss, I drove her home, yet another victory.

Hope all bro enjoy, Cheer

adonis
30-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi pokeman71. Enjoyed your true encounter story. Your second tryst (meeting) with her, you were both half naked or fully naked when having sex in your car? Like you said there might be peeping toms lurking around. Remember to use a scotch tape or car vacuum cleaner to remove any of her hair left in your car after you drop her off. I've already given some points to you. Thanks.

pokeman71
30-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi pokeman71. Enjoyed your true encounter story. Your second tryst (meeting) with her, you were both half naked or fully naked when having sex in your car? Like you said there might be peeping toms lurking around. Remember to use a scotch tape or car vacuum cleaner to remove any of her hair left in your car after you drop her off. I've already given some points to you. Thanks.

Bro,

As we are in the public, so we only removed our lower part clothing, mean short and her short. Any peeping tom come the most can see my butt only as i alway on top of her when doing in car.

As for the hair, i usually check true the seat when reach my car park before going home. So OC got no chance to spot any hair that does not belong to her. Also items to check, hair clip, wet tissue, lady accessary.

Cheer

hotdick69
30-04-2007, 03:14 PM
well done bro..... i word of advise...... its safer to go hotel than do in car.... cause u might miss out something 1 day.... then all hell break lose.... so go joo chiat if u scared GL ppl can spot u...... joo chiat got a few very quiet hotels... :D hope to hear from u more happenings

just my 2 cents

pokeman71
01-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Bro,

Thank for bro who support me and hate me.

Dun know why some Bro out there so hate me, zap my points.

I just want to get involve in SBF, share what i have. Can we have PEACE here.

Cheer

ryan33
01-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Thks bro,enjoy reading..keep coming plsss..:)

pokeman71
02-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Bro,

The response of me bringing out my old thread seem not very good. Get ZAP and cold word from some SBF bro. However, to all SBF bro that support me, die die i will finish this thread.

Encounter 3

As my working hour (full time) is real flexible, afternoon for me to ‘eat snake an hour or two’, is ok.
And also she is working in factory, she get off once a week, so I plan to bonk her on her next off day. So her next off day happen on coming Wednesday.

FAST FORWARD

That morning, I sms her
‘3pm free’ not sure she got anything in the afternoon, usually I am busy in the morning, five min later
she reply’ yup, why’,
I ans ‘can we meet?’,
She asked,’ for lunch?’
I say,’ yes I want you for lunch’
I think she know wat I say, she think for one min and say, ‘can only meet around four as need to buy some grocery and iron some close for her son.’
‘OK I meet you at xxxx MRT, because I will be at east side of the island, so go to west side pick her rather far.

The past few hour is like few days, finally reach 4pm so parked my car at the ‘pick up point’, she quite on time (maybe also want to see me earlier).

Today she wear a white shirt with flowery around the collar, plus a elastic skirt, (those that will stick to you skin type, can see the panty line from out side type, Bro in SBF should know what to imagine.)

So she open the car and get inside the car, quickly I drove off so to cut down the time of expose to the public especially in GL area some unknown lady seating in your car, your friend or relative saw, if those like ‘radio station’ type, they will spread the news than u got lot of explanation to do.

The MRT I pick her up is about five min to GL, so quickly left turn into LOR 16,GL, saw this hotel, drove into it and parked the car.
Tactically walk into the hotel first she seem to read my mind, kept a distance away. Once inside will take a quick glance make sure no body know me(more important) for her if some one she know saw her than she explain la.

Go to the counter, tell the girl, ‘short time’ (also know as transits) pay $20 take the key
Proceed to 6th sty.

Cont later, need to take my lunch, bro feel free to drop me some note, also can share with us your experience with housewife.

The lift door open, we went in the lift holding each other hand like husband and wife(in fact is correct, I am someone husband, she is someone wife).

SOP, we French in the lift try to make up what we have loss out for the pass few days. Once reached six sty, we head straight to the room. I think this time I one to ask her to shower together. I kiss her once the door close for a good five min, start to remove her blouse (those unzip from the back type), let go my hand the blouse drop itself to the floor. Than I place both my hand at her bum, using my dragon claw to squeeze her small little bum while we still kissing. Her hand was around my neck, at this time she move one hand down to search for my little bro. I was already “marikita”, she unzip my pent, reach her my bro, she say my little head is full of lubricant, I smile at her.

Next I remove her shirt, she lift up her hand and I pull all the away up, once the shirt is out, we quickly resume our kissing position. The bra was the next piece of obstruction to be removed. Than I suck her nipples so hard that actually can hear all the ‘sh, sh ‘ sound like those in Japanese VCD. She start to let out soft moan, than I share at her eye, hold her hand to my pant, she obediently remove my belt and pent. I push her down a bit, she already understand what I want. This type of woman is the best, she know how to make a man happy on the bed(even now as I standing she know how to handle to situation) she kiss outside my under wear for a while, then pull down my under wear, she engulf the whole thing in first(actually I find this approach is the best, usually girl will start beating around the bush than go suck the whole thing, bro, next time try this u will see the different, the different is on the first touch, real nice).

I stand there, whole her head, when u got someone down there blowing for you, u feel like u are king, at least her king. For a good ten minute suck, I started to push her head forward backward and I also ask her to increase her sucking power, I finally unload all my protein into her mouth(about four load) can hear her swallow all my cum, she really know how to please man, she keep on holding my little bro in her mouth for another 2/3 min than she stand up, I know what she is going to do, I will not let that happen, she wanted to kiss me(all the cum had been swallow, but sure got the smell, I quickly carry her up moving toward the bath room than I remove my shirt, going to take a “yeung yang xi shui” with her,,,,,,,,,,

Many thank

pokeman71
02-05-2007, 09:35 AM
With this, it will end Part 3 of my encounter with her.

After the bathtub was about ¾ full, we walk in (she was walking in front pulling my lit bro and I follow). We step into the bath tub she turn the tap on and shower for me, she take the soap rub for me front and back, than reach my little one (is actually not little by now) shake it and clean it at the same time. I just stand there holding to her head, than she squat down and engulf the whole rod into the mouth, the feeling frankly speaking, not very good because the lubricant come out from my little bro was wash away by the water, few a bit rough. Than I hold her head lift it away from my bro, I seat in the bathtub, ask her position on top (see a lot of VCD playing in this manner)
But actually got difficulty, because bathtub to small, we stuck in this position for about five min, I surrender ask her to dry up herself we go to the bed and do.

She dries up her self and also dry up for me, like I am a kid, but I feel like a KING. When we hit the bed, we were already frencing heavily. I know she is horny, but her pussy is still not really wet because the earlier shower also washes away her juice. I try to beat around the bush and not to attack the clit first as she will complain pain as it is not fully lubricate. We French for a long ten min, than she lower her head to suck my nipples than my two balls than my ass hole, this is really nice, than she move her head to one side (my back side is blocking her, so when she want to talk to me she have to move to one side) and said’ I like you, than I lick your ass hole’, when I heard this I finger cross saying in my heard’ hope you dun ask me to lick your ass hole’ Than she finally visited my lit bro, as I have unloaded in her (CIM) earlier now is not to sensitive, she suck for near to ten min, than I position her in a man up, girl down position, put one pillow under her back side:

Ask her’ hold my bro, position it please’

She grad it and position, than I forward trust 100%, she immediately let of a moaned. Following the next twenty pump I go for a 100% in 100% out, by the end of 20 pumps, she already moaning like no body business. I slow down the speed, keep pumping at the same time sucking her nipples, guess not less than fifty pump, I ask her to turn around, I wanted a doggie style. She turns around and I position behind her, than push in she continue moan out where she left off. As this is my second round, I am not so sensitive and eager to cum, than some thing naughty flash across my mind, “fuck her ass holes’, without hesitated I get some saliva from my mouth apply at her ass hole, play with it a bit. Insert my small finger inside it(all this while I am still pumping her) she seem like ok, than I push her front body down(now she like in doggie style, but front touching the bed, back side still stay up. I pull out my little bro very fast than position it and trust into her ass hole (it all happen in less than two second) she like had a electric short and I press her body down stay there for about ten second kissing her back than tell her I like to fuck her back side, she claim that is really pain. I like very surprise, “your hubby no fuck your back side before meh???’
‘No’ a definite answer, so actually take a way her ass hole virginity. “YES”.
Than I tell her, try a while if you dun like than I pull out la, ok. I slowly remove the force exert on her back she still remain ion contact with the bed I know she already allow me to fuck her backside. I slowly pull in and out, really tight. For about 20 to 30 pump I pull out and cum on her back. The feeling is different from tradition sex.
After I cum, lay down there watch my watch is close to two hour, so I ask her to clean up as extra money need to be top up if exist the time. She feels a bit not happy because usually we will kiss for a while than dress up and go.

After I drop her at the nearby MRT, less than five min, my phone received a SMS from her’

‘Dear my ass hole is still pain, try not to enter next time, I dun like it’

Hahaha who care, next time than say la…

Hope you enjoy, BTW i got another thread- Divorcee' Candy', i had upload her moan recorded in H81.

Bro with 30 or more rep point interested can PM for the link.

nevi1977
02-05-2007, 10:02 AM
nice update Bro, anymore to come.......:D

No-go
02-05-2007, 01:47 PM
nice FR...keep it cumming

pokeman71
05-05-2007, 11:20 AM
With thread end my encounter with Her.

It was 9am in the morning and I received a sms for Jane telling me she is off today and shall we meet for lunch. Checking through my PAD, found that I only have an appointment at 3pm, so return her sms, on her.

Pick her up at her place at 1145am, proceed to Chinatown for our lunch. Lunch will be at ‘Yam Cha’ restaurant. As usual, we walk in front and rear formation to prevent being spotted by friends, worst, friends friend(people that know you but you dun know them).
We requested a table at one corner with little movement there. Order few tim sum and seafood noodle. TCSS a while, when she tell me she got an appointment with her sis about 2pm, I siao liao, initial plan is after lunch check in H81 next to it to fuck her up side down, but look at the watch is about 1230pm, not enough time, so got a IDEA maybe bring her to my car and asked her for a BBBJ, as I parked my car in CHINATOWN point basement carpark which is quite deserted.

So quickly tuck in the food and call for bill, $48/= she settle the bill and we walk toward the door and she say going to the LADY, so I follow and went into the GENT, release than take some water from the urinal washed my head so afterward she suck that time got no smell la. Usually man go toilet faster than woman, so I waited outside the toilet I look around found out that there is a lift although located only at 2nd sty, like nobody is using, bro been there before should know.So i got a change in idea.
So when she come out, I asked her to take the lift, we press and real fast the door open, we walked inside and the door closed, I did not press for the lift button instead I hug her and give her a wet wet kiss, I think she also needed it badly, we kiss and French for about two/three min I was damn hard down there, so I look around, bro guess wat I am looking, yup, ’CCTV’. No CCTV, so I unzip my pant, she try pushing my little bro in to my pant, but I used a bit force and push her down to her knee, infront of her is my little bro, so she got no chioce and without any delay she already eating it like an ice cream. It was so shoirk and scary, my eye keep looking at the lift button and the door. She suck for about 1to2 min and as it is in the public, so I decided to end this lift experience fast. I draw out my pennis and stroke infront of her, i use my litttle bro to hit on her face, very satisty. About 1min later, I tell her I am coming, before she can engulf it in her mouth, 1st load already hitting her face, 2,3,4 I think should be 5 load was loaded inside her mouth, she swallow all and lick away my sperm around her face using her tongue reaching surrounding of her mouth. She put my little bro back in my under wear and I zip my pant. She stand up and clean away the sperm on her face and give me a sperm kiss as I still can smell sperm inside her mouth, fuck i hate this. She hug me and tell me this is the best dessert she had, I tell her I wished every day can serve her dessert.

So we press for the button and that end my lift encounter with Jane.

Brother hope u like this quicky, if YES, please UP me, if not than please dun ZAP me

This will be the last thread on House wife those i still contact her, lately she had lots of unhappy incident which i will not mention here. Hope her all the BEST and me happy hurting.

Cheer

kelvin_21t
05-05-2007, 12:27 PM
nice story Bro..... well done well done........:D

TMNT
05-05-2007, 08:07 PM
bro, your story finsh ? nice story.:)

Qimonda
05-05-2007, 10:22 PM
What a waste as we might not hear about Jane again

pokeman71
06-05-2007, 10:45 AM
What a waste as we might not hear about Jane again

Bro,

Thank for your support, Jane might walk into the history of my sex life, but that do not mean END of mine. I still hunting around after she walk into my history.

Will share with Bros

cheer