PDA

View Full Version : “ Mommy And Daughter’s Boyfriend”

small_dick
27-04-2007, 03:40 PM
This story is pen by me and hope bros will like my erotic fiction of the story of “ MOMMY AND DAUGHTER’S BOYFRIEND”
Character in my story are as below;
Husband: Freddy Tan Siao Kung ( Deceased by Fatal accident at Age: 39, Insurance paid out 1 million dollars ) Wife: Kate Sim Yi Xuan ( Age: 37 ) Daughter: Tina Tan Xing Si ( Age: 18 ) Daughter’s Boyfriend: Rick ( Age: 28 )

I am a bachelor in my mid thirties and living alone in a three room flat at whampoa road. I work as a camera men and owns a few equipment myself. Once in a while I will hook-up my cam and look around my estate for “stars” don’t need my elaboration liao right, ( My high-tech viewcam is easily hook-up to my 33” TV ) to view at in the pleasure of my master bed room. During my free time I will go down to coffee shop under my block and have coffee session with “Ah Pei(Old Man)” lazing around the coffee shop, playing Chinese chess and through their gossip understand that there is a mother and daughter family whose husband had past away for almost 2 years ago, due to fatal accident. They stay on the highest floor of block 34 “which is 12th floor”. The mother works at a nearby petrol station usually finished work around 5 o’clock buy dinner from coffee for her daughter, those ah bei will fix their eyes on her sexy figure, although at such an age, she has silky black hair, bless with a hour glass figure that comes with a 34D boobs and walks proudly with a perky bottom with a little tummy. No wonder every time she walks past those ah pei will stop all play and look at her and
“YA, I am one of them”.

So, decided to make full use of my viewcam and went out hunting for this family, manage to lock on my star “Daughter’s room” watching her day-in, day-out, go to school, come back study in room, mother’s routine; reach home around 5 o’clock, eat dinner together, so boring, nothing unusual happen so decided to monitor her room for another one more day than call it quits, that late afternoon around 3 o’clock, saw her running out of her room after receiving a call and seconds later she was holding and walking “surprise” a man’s to her room. Pushing Rick onto her bed, in a glance, Rick’s jeans was down and his huge member was in her mouth, she held tight over Rick's hard on as it filled her mouth, her movement very swift and skilled, sucking fast and furious on it, making him limp, giving him no chance of retreating, sucking…slurping…sucking…slurping hard until he shot a huge load into her waiting throat, groaning loudly, she accepted his creamy gift in her mouth filled with white hot cum and as the last jets spill over his prick, he exlaimed, "Baby, you do that like no other bitch I ever had the pleasure of fucking!"

Tina swallowed the juicy liquid and looked at her lover with bright happy eyes. Instead of stopping she calmly returned her warm mouth on the pecker and resumed sucking until it hard again. She always loved it when Rick would compliment her sexual proficiency making her excited wanting more from Rick, by than Tina panties was already wet with precum spot, hiked up her dress slipped of her panties in one easy motion, exposing her young pink hairless pussy to Rick, the lips of her pussy were easily open and leaking of her juice was visible, moisture was building along the slit of her pussy. Rick stood up, carried her in his arms, laid her on bed and slowly sucked and lick at her leaking cunt “I love the smell of fresh juicy pussy” while sticking his finger into her cunt licking at her clit like it was the last thing he would ever put in his mouth and just when Tina felt her orgasm building, before she can react. In kneeling position and with one mighty thrust he bury his 9 inch monster deep into her dripping little slick cunt, smooth and very tight hot vagina catching her by surprise, “ she groaned, while cupping and caressing her C-cup boobs, “ Oh my god you are so fucking huge, you are ripping me wide open”, “Pinch my pink nips, Stick me harder make me cum and loose your hot milk in me”, those dirty talking drives Rick into full throttle pumping and thrusting away with fast piston like stroke while pressing and tuning her pink nips. The combination of which in a matter of strokes caused him to release his load of cum deep into Tina’s hot vagina!

prabha
27-04-2007, 06:16 PM
impressive story Bro. waiting for next instalment. :)

DumbFox
27-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Campfire start liao;)

Calem
27-04-2007, 11:42 PM
I bring hotdog for the campfire. ok ? :D

AD69
28-04-2007, 01:34 AM
camping here for more. :D

willy_sgsg
28-04-2007, 02:06 AM
anybody want kacang puteh?i bring some okie?Can anyone bring BEER???:D

Yahoo.com
28-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Nice try, keep it cumming

muscopi
28-04-2007, 04:48 AM
nice story bro.
please cont asap.:p

(.Y.)
28-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Alot of good story teller in this forum ..

small_dick
28-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the review, actually I have finished penning this story but it took me a week to finished, still deciding whether to extend the story with other character. Its my first penned story, so be lenient am trying my best.

cactus88
28-04-2007, 10:17 AM
interesting.... mommy n daughter boyfriend uh? ^^

PS3SG
28-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Start with daughter & ended up with mother

asda
28-04-2007, 11:38 AM
I will be sitting here on my massage chair to wait for the next installment. :D

small_dick
28-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Tina felt blessed and very lucky to have a boyfriend like Rick, and while she was only eighteen and still in junior collage, he was twenty-eight and working a full time job at a nearby as a car machine. She knew some of the women that worked there and Rick surely could have pick any of them, but Rick always told her that age didn't necessarily make you a good fuck and that she was better than most of the other woman he had ever had! Without a dad around the house. Tina was the perfect target for someone needing a father figure in her life and guys like Rick just seemed to have a sixth sense in sniffing out the particularly vulnerable young women on whom to prey on.
Rick would usually get off work at 3:00pm and walk over to Tina’s place where they would have sex for and hour or so in Tina's bedroom. Her mother usually didn't get off work until 5:00pm, so this gave the two lovers plenty of time for their extra curricular activities! If Tina's mother even had a hint she was having sex with an older man she would skin them both alive, so Rick was always out of there by no later than 4:30!

Today they make love twice, and had finished up before Tina’s mother returned. Darling I think you need another session tomorrow after work, don’t you!?! “Yes dear,” a very happy Rick replied, “tomorrow will be fine!” (Filling Tina's mouth with cum and stuffing her with her 9” manhood). How to say NO!!! It was only 4:35, when he left.

Day 2; Rick was unusually early and will always be puncture for this type of “free fresh meat.” So the two of them lay together naked, Tina was sucking Rick hard rod while he was zipping through her clam oozing cunt, they were so engrossed in the act, neither of them heard the opening and closing of the metal gate. If they had, they might have been able to scramble up and get on their clothes, but instead they were still busy fondling with each other. Tina’s mother was exceptionally early today as she wasn’t feeling well and wanted Tina to company her to a clinic. Tina's mother opened up her bedroom door, there were three pretty stunned people in that room, but it was Tina's mother who spoke first, or should I say yelled first, "What in the hell is going on here, Tina, and who the hell are you," she asked, looking directly at Rick?!?!? Tina, totally terrified, tried to answer, "Well, Mom, it's like this....." "Like what, you little slut," Kate fairly shouted, "Tell me what were you thinking!!!" How long have you been doing this act behind my back, Rick just lay quietly on the bed, not even trying to cover up and hide his naked body, Kate was on fire pointed her fury at Rick and shouted, "Get out of my house, and get out of my house right this instant!!" A stupid but possible idea struck Rick, just smirked at the older woman and stood up, brazenly showing off his well formed physique while sneering, "Lady, why don't you shut your fucking mouth and leave us alone here, this aren’t any of your business anyway!?!" Kate was suddenly unable to reply to the rough young man who stood before her, being intimidated by his crude manner and forceful personality. "Now me and the little bitch daughter here have been fucking' for months now, she's been lonely while you are away at work, afraid that you'd find out about us and I've tried to help her to keep her little secret, but I really don't give a damn if you agreed to our sexual relationship or not," he insolently continued.

All this time Tina was lying on the bed motionless with a sheet pulled up over her, listening to the exchange between her mother and lover, and when Rick walked over to Mrs. Kate until he was right in front of her with his naked pecker growing to it's full nine inches, he offered, "Hey, baby, "look at this piece of meat I have here, your daughter have been enjoying for the past month, and she loves it dearly, told me your little secret listening from your doors in the night, she could hear you moaning away but couldn’t understand what was going on in your room, “puzzled” that’s where I came in. Since the death of your partner two years ago, you have been hiding in your nest making every minutes count , so this is my offer to you, why not try it out for youself!?!"

MMM88
28-04-2007, 11:43 PM
actually I have finished penning this story but it took me a week to finished, still deciding whether to extend the story with other character.\.

tat would be beri "interesting" ......GO GO GO :D :D

Rw6828
29-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Its getting interesting liao

kelvin_21t
29-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Threadstarter please contiune ...... awaiting for your next post......:D

sexytoy.com.sg
29-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Cant wait for Rick to bed mommy and daughter together :p

hardpen
29-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Continue please. :)

TREKLIM
30-04-2007, 06:26 AM
yap keep it up!

small_dick
30-04-2007, 02:18 PM
This is my connecting installment from previous post:28-04-07... Since the death of your partner two years ago, you have been hiding in your nest making every minutes count , so this is my offer to you, why not try it out for yourself!?!"

Seeing the massiveness of the erection in front of her momentarily threw her off balance, and since it was true that she hadn't had time, luck and opportunity of a decent man for many many many months, the mere sight of this young man's hard on was making her knees go weak. Mrs. Kate tried very hard to hide her sudden urged for sex, in a consciously weak trembling voice she reiterated, "Please get out of my house right now or I'll..." Rick quickly cut her off, and in a hard edged manly voice demanded, "Or you'll do what, bitch!?!"

Mrs. Kate swallowed hard, trying to regain her dignity and composure, and as in most cases, a man can sense when he has a woman at his mercy, and Mrs. Kate was no exception, through her body language Rick could sense her hunger for sex, knew instinctively that she will and was his for the taking! With her defenses totally shattered, Rick took her by the arm and led her gently over to the bed, where he sat her down on the edge. With his pecker now at face level, he moved it inches closer to her face, open your mouth and let the purple cock head slide smoothly into your virgin mouth!!! Looking down at her he commented, the feeling of which was like long lost feeling you had ever felt since her husband death. It was like power and submission both at the same time, “Power,” because she knew that she was the one who caused her master to get this magnificent erection, and submission, because she was submissive like a innonce little girl not knowing what to expect off from her master, with his hard cock in her hot little mouth! "Now I know where the little bitch here gets all of her talent from!!!"

Tina came out of hiding looked on with wide eyes, not believing what she was seeing! In less than five minutes from the time she opened the door, her own mother was sucking off her boyfriend right in front of her! She would have complained, but seeing how Rick had handled her mother, she felt it was wise to just shut up and stay alert as Rick might want her to join in the fun!!!

Mrs. Kate couldn't believe what she was doing either!!! Sucking a huge cock in front of her only daughter was absolutely crazy, but the magnetic and over powering personality of Rick’s Devils' was more than she could cope with!!! It was plain to see that both she and Tina were under the spell of this young man, and there was nothing either of them could do about it! What ever he wanted, they would be only too happy to give it, and although she was trying hard to fight it, her pussy was leaking like a sprinkler full of holes!!! Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Rick order her daughter, "Darling," do that little thing with your pussy, you know; the one where you spread your legs and your fingers up your cunt lips!!!" Tina threw back the blanket and revealed her beautiful slim young body for both Mrs. Kate and Rick to see as she lay back and spread her legs wide apart, exposing her dripping pussy to open air. "Do it bitch," Rick spat at her pussy, watching as the young girl began to masturbate. "Look at your little baby," Rick said, "she always did have a hot little pink cunt!" Out of the corner of her eye Mrs. Kate could watch Tina rubbing her fresh young vagina and wondered to herself if her daughter loved having this huge penis jammed into her little hole.

"Oh Jesus"!!! her daughter looked slutty hot, no wonder Rick loved fucking her! "Keep playing with it darling, observe how I'm going to fuck your old lady," Rick offered while pulling his pecker from Mrs. Kate's mouth. He knelt down gave her a passionate kiss full on the mouth which caused Mrs. Kate's legs to slightly buckle before demanding, "Okay baby, off with your clothes, Mrs. Kate hesitated for a moment begins to undress!!!" Although she was embarrassed, Mrs. Kate slowly stripped off her Bp uniform, leaving her with just her sexy low cut see through white bra and panties, causing Rick to let out a low howling whistle of approval as he looked at the older woman from head to toe. Even though she was thirty seven, her breasts were still full and firm with just a slight hint of sagging. Rick reach for the front clasp on her bra and unhook with two fingers, slowly slipping the bra off her chest amazed by the sight of her pink like cherries nip, “Like mother Like Daughter” without waiting gently sick his head into her nips sucking away till it shrivel up, like a baby breast feeding!! Mrs. Kate was caught off guard by his act. He knew it will turn her on, sucking and toying with both her boobs, he notice her crotch was dripping wet.

kingsmen
30-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Wow 9" cock no wonder this guy Rick has got all the babes he wants. Thanks for the story bro keep it up.

AD69
30-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Don't stop.....do continue.

jackiee555
01-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Please give us a May Day present-please continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we are all waiting........................................... ............................:p

small_dick
01-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Dear bros, your wish is granted, this is my “May Day treat”. But bear in mind. This is the last installment of my story “THE END” for my very first penned story.

After finish penning this story, thought this story would allow me to last for a week or so??? But, not, after posting the story, realized that it is very short, due to demand and supply situation, could add more spice if I could create another or few relevant related character. Seriously to said, I started this story not knowing what to expect from bros here, I join SBF on June 06, intention was to get free information on sleazy sex……!!! Don’t know since when I fell in Love with SBF and here I am, decided to contribute my fair share to this forum, so that it will benefit me and others.

Seriously, It is not easy to write this kind of story, I am trying my very best to finish ASAP the next installment of this continuing story. So please bear with me, if I am unable to produce the story fast enough.

Regards small_dick

small_dick
01-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Rick guided her finger under her panties to play with her clitoris hopping she will orgasm "Well, bitch, what we got here is one wet fucking' pussy, now lie down beside Tina and spread 'them!!!" Dutifully obeyed him, she lay down next to her daughter, show your baby girl what you are capable of as she may improve on her skill. Rick knelt over Mrs. Kate tummy kneading away her 36D blossom, the tit massage made her delirious with lust and almost have a hard on, he spat over between her chest for lubricating, pressing the harden boobs together with his warm palms, before she could react to his changes, Rick was already sliding his rod in between her hard on twisting her stiffen nipples causing her pussy to drool uncontrollably being to engrossed with the numbing orgasm, she forgotten about taking off her panties, but Rick didn't forget, he reached down, pulling hard on one corner of her white transparent panties, ripped them off her with one hard yank!!! Exposing her beautifully trim little tuft of hair just above her pink bulging vagina lips wide opened to the air showing off her erected clitoris!!!

Now both mother and daughter were totally naked and ready to do the bidding of this young dominating male! Rick positioned himself between Mrs. Kate's legs, taking time to roughly twist her nipples. A voluntary moan slipped from her lips, which didn't go unnoticed by Rick. "Oh, you like that do you, bitch," He said with derision, "Want some more of that do you?" now come and get it from me, Mrs. Kate, trying hard to collect her thoughts quickly, nodded “Yes”!?! To Rick's question, Mrs. Kate was wondering how she could possibly get this giant rod into her tight vagina as it hasn’t been eaten for ages, pulling “Rick’s” pecker nearer to her, taking some of the juice from her cunt and rubbing it all over the base and shaft of his thick rod, carefully with one hand hold open her lips as far as possible and guided his pecker head into her wet slit. Once she got the head inside, he drove his penis home, causing Mrs. Kate to scream out in a mixture of pleasure and pain!!! Shaking her head from side to side, while pressing her hands hard on her boobs!!! she kept begging for Rick to fuck her harder with invitation, while slamming his meat clear to the hilt with piston like strokes!!! Sending her over the edge, Mrs. Kate's cunt spasm around the tube of his fuck flesh deep in her pussy, her orgasm being deep and long, the result of a big dick deep inside of her. "Cuming, Cuming," Mrs. Kate shouted!!! Please Rick Please!??? Ppp… Please do me now, I really need it badly!!! Shave it up my ass!!! Pulling his cock out of her pussy; helping her position in doggie waiting to be entered, spat on her ass as lubricant while rubbing his pecker against her slit for more juice as lubricant, with one hand supporting its rod pushing his snake head gently against her ass, “inch” by “inch” it was swallowed up, every inch of his shaft disappearing in her love box while a loud sigh of contentment escaped Mrs. Kate’s lips when she felt his “Slow and steady stroke rocking.” His hardness of a male enters her ass for the first time in years! “Slow and steady stroke he rocks.”

The moaning mother, excite Rick, giving all in full gear thrusting hard up her ass. Mrs. Kate threw her hands back to Rick, pulling her up with firm grips on both arms, rammed in and out of her defenseless butt hole with brutal ferocity!!! Holding on her as her climax ripped through her pulsating ass. Tina crawl over on her knee, "Whisper innocently in his ear?!?”You're so mean to me," Tina moaned, "why won't you do me!?!" Rick, whisper back, “Honey darling, you must be fair to your “MOM,” she needs my full attention more than you right now”!!! “Don’t worry; we got a whole week ahead of us, smirking lewdly.” His finger soon became the most important thing in Tina's life at that moment, as his mindlessly fingering her wet slit was carrying her on a wave towards a deep orgasm!!! The collage girl was all about to go over the cliff and crash on the orgasmic rocks! Tina was the first to scream that she was Cumming, but the sound of the eighteen year old having a climax set off a chain reaction on the other two!?! While Rick roared as cum spurted from her fuck pole and running down the crack of the older woman like a soda fountain!!! Mrs. Kate let out a gentle wailing, stroking her affectionate body caressing away on her twitching convulsive body from the excitement. “Rick, let a smile creep across her face” glancing at the young twat looking disgruntled about the ordeal, but couldn't suppress her scream for cunt spasmed hard just before an orgasm tore through her cunt like a freight train barreling down the tracks!!!

All three of them lay in a heap on Tina's bed, trying to catch their breath, but its Rick who was the first to speak when he said, "You cunts are two of a kind, like mother like daughter!!!" Now slowly putting on his clothes, Rick stared down at the young and old women and exclaimed, "Tomorrow evening, 5 o’clock, you two be here, understand?!?" Both of them said "yes" in unison, and Rick replied, "You fucking better be!" After he was gone, both of them got dressed without saying a word. They both knew that from that very moment they were both Rick Devils' fuck dolls.

small_dick
01-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Oh, I realize that some bros have up my points. "THANK YOU" very much for the points please pm me and when I attain the power will up bros back. I will create a list of bros name for upping in my yahoo. :D :D

ryan33
01-05-2007, 08:06 PM
me enjoy reading..thks bro:)

small_dick
03-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Sorry for the wait, I have decided to add on two more character for this story in order to beef up the content of this story. “Ladies and Gentleman’s” presenting to you here is …….

This is “Part 2” of “MOMMY & DAUGHTER’S BOYFRIEND”
JC Teacher: Jessie Tang (Age: 26, read on and you will find her spec.)
Camera Man: Sam, that will be me,ee…..e (Age: 34, 174cm muscular tanned body, manhood: 8 inch)

Day 3;

I was packing away the equipment as the last outing scene of the day finally done, my director “screamed”!!! Don’t pack? Sam, can you unpack the camera again, I would like to retake the last shot again as scene 58 is a little too dark. But “Boss”!!! Its past 4pm definitely dark, “Yes” I realized that, so we are going to change location, further up would be nice location and brighter, “Okie” you are the “Director” you can do what ever you like. As time ticks by, my hope of catching live screening home movie was fading away, marching off indignantly with the equipment, yesterday beautiful scenery was flashing through my mind, “Sam” is your camera ready for rolling, “Bastard” first you spoil my schedule show “Now you ruin my fantasy, “What a big ass hole”!!! Seems like it’s beyond my control no more “Son of the bitch” He is one hell of party pooper. All equipment set and ready for rolling, “Boss”?!? “Ok, here, everyone, ready”??? “Ready! Ready! Ready!” set “Camera man, take place, ready and action,” I think everyone were tired, scene were swiftly done. But, how time flies, its already half past six, movement was swish and in no time, we were off to the studio and I am the first to leave studio discretely.

Driving home recklessly cutting and overtaking cars in my way, 6.45pm I reach my carpark, by than time was not in my favor. I rush to the coffee shop to get my dinner hopping to watch the voyeur and get an eye full of their sex escapade, while waiting for my “mee goreng,” noticed a familiar figure sitting at a corner sipping away his coffee, “Its him “Rick” the tire man”??, quickly turn to the stall owner telling him “Lao ban zai zhe li chi (eating here)” the boss gave me a disgusted look as he has already pack my mee goreng in a Styrofoam box, looking at him in a apologetic way rising my hand to my forehead in a saluting manner, he reluctantly dish out on a plate and reach out to my target, “you ren zhao ma (you with anyone)” “No, you may have the seat” Thanks, I was enjoying my food, real hungry, thinking of a way to strike a conversation with him hoping he would respond. Realized there is a crude smell on him and “Ya, that might work”!?! Hey there, are you working in a shipyard? Because you have a faith smell of crude, “Looking blank at me” he suddenly reply “Oh, No” I’m a car mechanic, “Oh, that’s great”, do you mind if I ask a few question about cars? Sure, what’s wrong with your car? “Sam” here, you are? Its “Rick”, we shook hand with salutation.

He seems friendly and willing to share his expertise, we were like long lost friend!?! Chatted away, soon after, were at my car looking for the problem I was complaining about, “Sam”, why don't you come over to my boss workshop and I will take a look at it. “Showing pretence of hesitant”!?? Sam, don’t worry!!! You are in good hands!?! Arrange to meet him in the workshop around 3.00pm, “Knowing he will be acquainted with his erotic activity”!!! The immensity of the task gives him a pause, “Let me make a call to cancel my appointment”!?? “Hey, Tina, got an urgent job to attend to, so I can’t make it tomorrow”!!! “Will arranged again, okie, be good “My precious”!!! Alright, Sam, “You owe me a big time”!*!* “Oh, “Rick”, you are my “Savior”; I’m indebted for your cancel appointment”!!! You are a jester; “Rick” this is my plot to “Garden of Eden” my mind was in seventh heaven!!! Please, give me the honor to buy you and your girlfriend dinner tomorrow night??? “Sam”, would you call your girlfriend for confirmation, so that I can make a reservation for three”??? You single, “Sam” Yap, I’m still a desperate and deserted bachelor, showing off a smirking little half smile!! “Tina sweetie”, its me, again, my client is giving us a treat, takes this opportunity to doll up for us?!? Don’t forget sweetie pie, remember, “Only Dress”!?! Since the night is still young, “Do you have any program, after this, “Rick” do you drink?!? Yes, I’m pretty good too. “Right”; How about, we hit the highway for “Jiak Kim Street”??? I’ll buy you a drink than?!?

We reach the destination, “Zouk” around, 7.32pm. Tread over to “Wine Bar”; my preferred tranquility, “Greeted by, manager “Frankie”, the usual “Sam”, Yes “Frankie”, walks me to my “VIP table”. Being unexpected, Rick was temporarily speechless giving an incredulous stare, don’t worry “Rick” everything that goes down your throat tonight will be on me. Well, “Rick you stupid clown” getting you inebriated was my top priority, looking forward to with confidence that sooner or later he will be pouring information of your sex escapade?!? We were like old time buddies, sipping away our “Red Wine” in a calm atmospheric wine bar and sharing from hobbies to…… “Well, sex topics, was like hitting the “Jack Pot”!??

I pretended to spill my heart to him, letting him in my personal life, “Told him, since the departure of my parents few years back, set me back alone and lonely and due to my hectic job in media corp. “haven’t been able to find someone special or a proper laid job,” “Sign” as to make him feel he was someone very important to me, so that he will in returned share his personal private life, interest to activities; “Thought, he might fall for this old trick and indeed he fell for this stupid little trick of mine, HaHa…. HaHaHa.

t0kc0k
03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
This story is pen by me and hope bros will like my erotic fiction of the story of “ MOMMY AND DAUGHTER’S BOYFRIEND”
Character in my story are as below;
Husband: Freddy Tan Siao Kung ( Deceased by Fatal accident at Age: 39, Insurance paid out 1 million dollars ) Wife: Kate Sim Yi Xuan ( Age: 37 ) Daughter: Tina Tan Xing Si ( Age: 18 ) Daughter’s Boyfriend: Rick ( Age: 28 )

I am a bachelor in my mid thirties and living alone in a three room flat at whampoa road. I work as a camera men and owns a few equipment myself. Once in a while I will hook-up my cam and look around my estate for “stars” don’t need my elaboration liao right, ( My high-tech viewcam is easily hook-up to my 33” TV ) to view at in the pleasure of my master bed room. During my free time I will go down to coffee shop under my block and have coffee session with “Ah Pei(Old Man)” lazing around the coffee shop, playing Chinese chess and through their gossip understand that there is a mother and daughter family whose husband had past away for almost 2 years ago, due to fatal accident. They stay on the highest floor of block 34 “which is 12th floor”. The mother works at a nearby petrol station usually finished work around 5 o’clock buy dinner from coffee for her daughter, those ah bei will fix their eyes on her sexy figure, although at such an age, she has silky black hair, bless with a hour glass figure that comes with a 34D boobs and walks proudly with a perky bottom with a little tummy. No wonder every time she walks past those ah pei will stop all play and look at her and
“YA, I am one of them”.

So, decided to make full use of my viewcam and went out hunting for this family, manage to lock on my star “Daughter’s room” watching her day-in, day-out, go to school, come back study in room, mother’s routine; reach home around 5 o’clock, eat dinner together, so boring, nothing unusual happen so decided to monitor her room for another one more day than call it quits, that late afternoon around 3 o’clock, saw her running out of her room after receiving a call and seconds later she was holding and walking “surprise” a man’s to her room. Pushing Rick onto her bed, in a glance, Rick’s jeans was down and his huge member was in her mouth, she held tight over Rick's hard on as it filled her mouth, her movement very swift and skilled, sucking fast and furious on it, making him limp, giving him no chance of retreating, sucking…slurping…sucking…slurping hard until he shot a huge load into her waiting throat, groaning loudly, she accepted his creamy gift in her mouth filled with white hot cum and as the last jets spill over his prick, he exlaimed, "Baby, you do that like no other bitch I ever had the pleasure of fucking!"

Tina swallowed the juicy liquid and looked at her lover with bright happy eyes. Instead of stopping she calmly returned her warm mouth on the pecker and resumed sucking until it hard again. She always loved it when Rick would compliment her sexual proficiency making her excited wanting more from Rick, by than Tina panties was already wet with precum spot, hiked up her dress slipped of her panties in one easy motion, exposing her young pink hairless pussy to Rick, the lips of her pussy were easily open and leaking of her juice was visible, moisture was building along the slit of her pussy. Rick stood up, carried her in his arms, laid her on bed and slowly sucked and lick at her leaking cunt “I love the smell of fresh juicy pussy” while sticking his finger into her cunt licking at her clit like it was the last thing he would ever put in his mouth and just when Tina felt her orgasm building, before she can react. In kneeling position and with one mighty thrust he bury his 9 inch monster deep into her dripping little slick cunt, smooth and very tight hot vagina catching her by surprise, “ she groaned, while cupping and caressing her C-cup boobs, “ Oh my god you are so fucking huge, you are ripping me wide open”, “Pinch my pink nips, Stick me harder make me cum and loose your hot milk in me”, those dirty talking drives Rick into full throttle pumping and thrusting away with fast piston like stroke while pressing and tuning her pink nips. The combination of which in a matter of strokes caused him to release his load of cum deep into Tina’s hot vagina!

You must have got your self a ultra powerful digicam which can capture conversation so far away.. like ur story but ..ahem..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-05-2007, 09:34 PM
nice!pitching up tent as well.Cheers.

small_dick
06-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Having problem logging in. Very Sorry bros for the belated post. Decided to add in one more character.

Rick’s girlfriend; Denis (Age: 25)

After a few bottle of red wine, Rick looked a little tipsy; imbibe his cup of wine; while I pour him another. He paused for sometime recalling his erotic experience. “Started off,” telling me about his relationship with her girlfriend of two years, left him couple off months back without giving him any reason?!! This is not what I want to hear, you moron!! I want to know more about them “Mother and daughter” team, so that I can laid my dick on them. Thinking to myself, patient pays, “Serve you right with your girl leaving you” Well, I just have to be patient will him, the night is still young, “I thought to myself.” Didn’t want to interrupt him, lean back on my armchair comfortably and enjoy his story telling!! Rick, said, his most unforgettable bonk on her girlfriend was on a beach in pulau ubin, it was her girlfriends idea, wanting to explore the island and pitch tent overnight, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings so decided to play along, thinking it would be actually a great idea, thought “Rick,” planning his own itineraries. I will not go detail on our adventure on the island, going straight to our make out on the beach!!! It was about 6.40pm, Tuesday evening. Not much campers around, we could easily locate a secluded spot to pitch our tent under some trees, while waiting for the sky to turn dark. Seated together with a small camp fire in front of us. “feeling the tiredness in her body.” My girlfriend, “Denis” decided to turn in early after covering the “northern route of Ubin” leaving me alone tending the fire.

Quickly make my move before she dose off, still slightly woozy, she was sure she felt a hand on the inside of her thigh!!! Struggling to open her eyes, she was engulfed by the darkness of the night, and was not sure exactly what was happening, but as her senses sharpened, she realized that she was right, I had slid my hand into her sleeping bag and was caressing the inside of her leg!!! Notice she was totally naked. She started to say something, putting a finger over her lips and whispered in her ear, "You are incredibly sexy; I just had to feel your body, sending my insistent fingers moving up her thigh causing her vagina to drool in sexual anticipation!!! As my hand reached the front of her lips could feel her wetness, “Rick, I am very tired, can we do it tomorrow morning?!?” Ignoring her pleas and turned her around leaned over her hairy vanity, while spreading her legs and exposing her tight little cunt and ass!!! Wet my fingers and, prepare for the onslaught that was about to take place!!! Even though she protested with her eyes close, “Whispered hoarsely,” what if someone sees us. "Y-y-you're crazy,"?!?" It's almost midnight, I responded, "There is only three tents left,” and anyway, it's almost pitch dark here!!!" Let me make love to you, okay!?! She didn't answer, slipped my fingers in side her crotch and began gently fingering her cunt! “Denis turned her face towards me, our lips met, and while my finger penetrated her well oiled pussy, tongues intertwined in a deep French kiss!!! Is your cock hard!?! "Feel for yourself," Through the darkness, her hand wound its way down my belly until it encountered a thick hardness hidden under my pants! "My, god," she hissed softly, "you are hard as a rock!!!" "Blue steel, baby," I replied, "you want it?!?" Undid my belt and zipper, and with a little effort pulled my meat into the cool night air. "Touch it, bitch," and with a shaky hand she encircled his member, gripping it tightly, and moaning softly at its thickness!!! Her cunt was soon dripping like a leaky faucet and she began squirming around, in anticipation of the fucking she knew that was about to begin!!! Leaning over and whispered in her ear, "You know how much I love you, I want you even more than the day I first met you!!! “Oh, Rick,” she panted, now turned on to a fever pitch, "Fuck me… Fuck me hard, do me now, I really need it bad!!!" Slipped inside of her with my thick pecker, she simply melted into his arms and let him have his way with her! Rammed in and out of her defenseless pussy with brutal ferocity!!! She wrapped her legs around his back and pleaded, "Oh, fuck yes, ride me, do me harder, oh my fucking god I'm cumming!!!" The body of a little angel and a mouth like a whore, “doesn’t look like she’s tired at all?!?” as my pecker spasmed hard, before releasing a heavy load of cum, Denis looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, I love you so much!!!" “I want a baby???” Quickly, without second thoughts pull out and staff up her mouth, releasing my hot cum in her before other disastrous idea’s arises???

Rick blatted, we are still financially not strong and I am not ready to settle down yet. I think maybe this could be the reason or we only get together on weekends and I only wanted sex. She doesn’t feel love, more like a sex machine???

Let’s not talk about her no more. Sam, thought to himself, he’s the one bringing all this up??? Sam….? Yes, Rick??? I think you drank a little too much, “Rick,” Rubbish…..Sam, I’ve more to tell; “Falling back on his couch.” There is this unexpected encounter. It all started some months back, all other colleagues have already left workshop, “accept me;” working late on inventories and new orders, preparing them for submission tomorrow, bearing my face in those paper-work on a small desk some distance away from the side aluminum door, the main roller shutter already drawn down leaving the side door open. When suddenly someone gave a tap on my shoulder, “Excuse me,” Mister, I need your help? “What the hell”, you gave me a fright and you want me to excuse you, “thinking to myself”. I gather my guts from the fright and reply her in an attentive and polite manner. I am sorry, “Miss,” we are close for the day and all the technician have gone home accept me, “Miss,” I was driving around looking for a workshop to help me with my car and it suddenly came to a halt just in front of your work shop, seems like you are my only hope with your lights and side door open?? So I made my way in, am very sorry if I have startle you or disturb you in your work? I didn’t bother to answer her, “What seems to be your problem, “Miss”?!? My car is dead!! Could you help me, “Please”? Bring me to your car, “Canvassing her body curve figure from her back, slowly down to her bottom, the usual tracing of panties was unnoticed, “H…um” perhaps she was wearing a G-string under her knee high orange A-Line skirt?!! Top with a white sleeveless blouse. Come to notice it, actually she is not bad looking, “Standing around 165cm, long softly wave hair,”

asahi06
06-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Good story. Waiting for next part.:D

small_dick
07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
My story ended @......... Top with a white sleeveless blouse. Come to notice it, actually she is not bad looking, “Standing around 165cm, long softly wave hair.

Here is the next connecting story, enjoy reading bros. :D

Here’s my car, “Mister”!?! Extending her hand, “Nice to meet you,” I am “Rick”, “It’s my pleasure” I am “Jessie,” Ok, Miss Jessie, lets take a look at your car; pop the hood for me and try starting the engine! “Thank You” After chunking for a few rounds, “I see where your problem is, either your battery or your spark plug is dead, did you send your car for routine maintenance check”??? It’s been a while, about two years or so!!! Don’t you think it is rather unsafe for you to drive in such condition?!? She reply in a scratchy weary look, “Hey, you think I don’t know, being a teacher is not easy, you know; the time and stress you have to put up with!?! So are you done with the repair, standing on my left, leaning over looking at my work? Gaze over my shoulder in repugnance, “Almost”!!! Perhaps you want to send in your car for a thorough check-up?!! We have this free service call “Pick & Deliver” condition is minimal repair are required. A….Ah nice B size boobs?!? “What are you staring at, Rick”? Oh….shit, caught of guard,” No, I’m not staring”? Don’t lie; I saw yours eyes fixed on my breast!!! I don’t have a big boobs, so what so nice about them?!! You disgusting……!!! Feeling awkwardly ashamed being put off by a lady manfully, quickly turn away; so you like that service I mention? While giving a quick glance around the engine for faults, notice that the brake fluid is very low, decided to check on. Arm with my fluorescent light, lay on the ground moving under the front wheels; H…um nothing??? Move to the back, she followed, and I manage to locate the leak, shift my head out a little under the wheel, looking up at her, pointing at the leak. “Oh….. My god, she didn’t have underwear on her; I cannot believe what I’m looking at, “Her little pussy lips, shaved silky smooth crotch hidden under this unpredictable” lady “Teacher”!!!

What next, “I asked myself” pressure building up on my little thingy, before being caught off guard again; She moved closer to the wheel looking at my pointing finger, “The leak”. Got up on my two feet, explain to her that not much can be done now, as it is getting late; 8.30pm, pulling my watch on her, luckily, she agreed!! I will need you to sign these papers for me and we are done for the day, do you have a rest room around here, I need to take a leak? Corner to your right; I am done, “shouting at her, are you done”??? Walking over to the door waiting for her, “Why must they spend such a long time in the ladies” mutter to myself looking down on the floor, “I heard you”? Do you always walk in silent; tapping on my chest?!? Oh…I gave you a fright again, Uh…?!? So, Rick, do you drive? Yes, I do; not to worry, I will be happy to drop you off at the nearest, “MRT”? How thoughtful of you? Oh….you is most welcome!!! As we move off, I switch on the radio to dampen the silence, she spoke, “since you are so helpful, I’ll give you this opportunity to send me home,”!!! Thought to myself, “such despicable lame excuse could come out from a teacher trying to hitch a free ride” or was she trying to hint on something than?!! Maybe she already knew that I caught a glimpse of her unusual erotic habit?!?

Where do you stay, “Jessie?” I am staying at “Block 26, Dempsey Road” oh…. You must have a great view of the botanic garden, beautiful and quiet district?!? Well….well, you know your place pretty well!! Yap, used to visit during weekend with my girlfriend, one of our favorite spot for catching up lost time, speaking of her really misses her touch after our separation? Pause for moment, fantasizing away on our eroticism, slowly my straining masculinity throbbing built up a bulge on the front was easily seen through my dungarees. Now I’m just a lonely guy?!! Pulling up my leg in a right angle hopping to cover the bulge, It’s so obvious, you don’t have to hide, “Rick” I can understand your feelings and there is nothing to be ashamed off, moving her hands over mine rubbing away gently, “You must have some unforgettable moment’s together”?!? Smiling away seductively, gazing down at my hard on, while fingering her left thigh with swirling motions. Moving my hands away pretend to change the music to soft jazz, gently lower my hands placing them apex of her legs, praying she wouldn’t resist to my tantalizing offer??? She offered no resistance, leaning back in the seat with eyes closed enjoying the soft jazz and her breathing became shallow.

dunknow
08-05-2007, 02:17 AM
nice story
keep it coming bro ^^:eek:

small_dick
15-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Sorry guys for the late post, out of town for a week and reach sing yesterday.

This is where we stop.... Moving my hands away pretend to change the music to soft jazz, gently lower my hands placing them apex of her legs, praying she wouldn’t resist to my tantalizing offer??? She offered no resistance, leaning back in the seat with eyes closed enjoying the soft jazz and her breathing became shallow.

This is the continue story…..

For several minutes we drove in silence, soon we came to a halt over a dimly lit parkway; her eyes are still closed, I leaned over her soft and pink lips capturing her mouth with hungry urgency feeding from the sweetness of her mouth. She snuggled up close, folding her arms around me and again offered no resistance. I loose her few button went under her shirt and bra cupped her 34C breast and began twisting her nipple. Slowly pull away her lips, leaned over her ears and whisper; I have something to show you and with a flick of the switch “Curtains in my car slowly drawn to a close,” from her look she seems impressed with my gadget!!! "What a wonderful touch," thought Jessie,” and suddenly she felt the gnawing feeling between her legs due to my persistent tit play. Sensing she is now under my control, leaned over her ear again and whispered, "Take it out of my pants, now!" Now growing more excited, crawl over on all four, she fumbled with the belt and zipper of my dungarees. Finally getting them loose, she slid her hand inside only to discover I wasn't wearing any under wear!!! Surprise…surprise,!!! “We are a kind”!?! Reaching further down, her fingers found my large cock; “she blurted, this is by far the largest prick I’ve ever felt!!! As she wrapped her hand around the massive organ trying to fish the monster out of it's cotton prison, my rod felt alive in her warmth hand, and she had an overwhelming desire to put it in her mouth, the only problem was that she couldn't get it out!!

Sensing her frustration chuckled and reached down to help her with her problem!!! When it finally came out, Jessie let out a groan at the mere sight of my organ!!! Without another word, she dropped her head into my lap and let the red head slip into her mouth. Overcome with desire, her head bobbed up and down on the stiff shaft while every few seconds I would urge her on with the words, "Suck it, and Lick it!!!" Jessie, being only too happy to oblige, strained to get as much of it into her mouth as possible even with her deep throat, she gagged a few times while trying vigorously to swallow the whole rigid shaft in her mouth. I had been sucked by my ex girlfriend many times, but never had I experienced a blow job like this one Jessie was giving me! It took her a solid five minutes until I was blowing it into her hot mouth, while she moaned when my hot seeds jetted into her throat as she struggled to swallow it all down. Even after I had cum, Jessie didn't want to let the big pecker out of her mouth, I was overwhelm by her delicate hungry working mouth, regaining to my senses, I reach over her skirt trying to feel her pussy did she forcefully pushed my hand away, speaking with her mouth still half filled, “What’s the hurry?” Oh…“So now she wants to play hard to catch,” fine with me!!! I’ll return the favor, pulled her away, “showing her who the boss is,” Hey, “Jessie,” “enough is enough”! We should be going?!? Feeling disgruntled, she gave me a mean looked, which I couldn’t care less. Little did she realize that I am no push over, when it comes to sex, I’m commander in-charge.!!!

This is my card, when our main line is engaged, you can call me on my mobile to check the status of your car; alternatively we can provide you the “Pick & Deliver” service? If you have other needs, and my service is required, you know where and how to find me. Without delay, I send her home yearning for more of me. This is for being rude at your master!!! “Com pran dey” (not an English word; but it should mean: understood)

The follow day, she “Jessie” call around noon time, “Hey, Rick, is that you”?!? Yes, speaking, “You are.” I’m Jessie, will be working late and can only pick up my car around 7.30pm, can you wait for me?!? But, didn’t you remembered, we have this service; “Pick & Deliver” I can ask my man to drive the car to you, and you can pay him either cash or cheque? No!!! No trouble at all, I will pick up personally from you, is that fine with you?!! Sense something fishy and unusually strange off her behavior. Hopefully my intuition is correct, “Sure,” I reply, anyway I am working late too, not to worry; see you tonight than. “Bye”

Sitting outside my workshop puffing away my cigarette waiting sensibly for her to arrival, a taxi pull up and she has another passenger on board, before she alight from the taxi saw her gave money to the lady and the taxi move on. H…um, who’s that lady with you, and look good too? “Just curious,” you can don’t answer!?! She is my student and staying nearby so I gave her a lift, perhaps someday, I might introduce you to her, and she’s still struggling with the death of her father, whom passed away some years back. So, why are you sitting out here? Alone and waiting for me? Breaking into a smile and replied her, “Yes” I am waiting for your arrival, she returned with a smile. Walk her over set her down on my chair, finish with the paper and payment, “Ok” Jessie, we are done and I will be making my move. Ok, replied Jessie, before we go can I use your wash room again. I give out a sign, be my guess?!!

As I have switch off all the lights leaving the lights to the wash room as she is still in the toilet, “Speaking of the ghost, the ghost appeared.” Her faint figure appeared slowly,” stop and pirouette in the center facing me. What the hell is wrong with you? I asked. With her salacious voice, she replied, “If I have other needs, you will be at my service?!!” Closed the door behind me and walked up, only the wash room gleams of light able to past through her white long sleeve giving a good view of her body contour, looking her in the eye. Press myself against her body and holding her head with my left, locking lips kissing her deeply on the mouth while squeezing down on her butt cheek. Sluggishly move my right on her crotch rubbing them up and down the length of her slit, began probing her vagina gently, pushing deeper, flicked back and forth across her now erect little sex organ!?! All this time engaging in long, drugging kissing, "Oh my," moaned Jessie, "p-p-please faster…deeper…faster; I can't take much more of this!!!" I’m Cumming!! Cumming!! "I will, you little devil, "I replied sweetly,” "but you have to do something for me first!!!" Pulling my fingers away, breaking her spasm. "Jesus Christ,” Why are you doing this to me?!! Just name it, “Jessie begged," anything please, just please…!!!

Press my hands on her shoulder, lowering Jessie down on her knee. "Let me see your cock, please," she implored, as I playfully kept her from getting to my pecker. Pulling her to her feet, lean over a parked car, my back resting on passenger door, “Stared down at Jessie with a mixture of love and lust in my eyes,” I asked, "Would you do anything to have my cock?" "Yes, yes, anything," she begged, "just let me have it, please!!!" Letting her go, she was right at my groin, “Let the beast out, I commanded.” She eagerly pulled down my jeans and my cock pointed at her eager mouth, she felt a rush of desire filling her loins, again. Jessie turned into a cock sucking whore, licking…sucking…deep throat!!! Her blowjob was out of this world, better than her pervious. “Little head powering over Big head,” couldn’t hold no longer, sending a torrent of jism down her virgin throat, practically choking her by its sheer volume!!! Not a single drop was let to waste!!

nevi1977
15-05-2007, 09:53 AM
bro nice story keep it coming. waiting for next installment.

cheers:D

small_dick
17-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Her blowjob was out of this world, better than her pervious. “Little head powering over Big head,” couldn’t hold no longer, sending a torrent of jism down her virgin throat, practically choking her by its sheer volume!!! Not a single drop was let to waste!!....... Continue story

My knees weaken a little, but still brave on, pulling her to the front of the car; push her body on the bonnet. Jessie, now growing increasingly wet, I ripped open her shirt revealing her 34C breasts!!! This time having a clear view of her boobs in place, two of the most succulent breasts. Slobbering all over her chest as I nipped and sucked her pink nipples, relentless mouth attached to her breasts was making her vagina leak like a sieve, and she unconsciously crossed and uncrossed her legs while trying to put pressure on her throbbing clitoris! While I sucked, she reached down and held my dick in her small hand, caressing and rubbing my little head sending a tickling sensation up my spin!!! Both of our crotches, her vagina, and my penis, were now in desperate need to cohabitate, and when Jessie whispered in my ear that it’s her first having such a big dick inside her and be merciful with her little cunt, I whispered back in her ear, telling her, "I am not going to use a condom,” so that you can feel my pecker like it was meant to be felt!!! She lay back on the bonnet, spreading her eagle.

Her lips are all wet and open, revealing her clitoris, spreading her lips wider with my fingers; circle my thump on her clit with pressure while running my fast erection up and down her lubricious slit for juice. “Jessie gasped out loud and begged,” Oh, yes, do that, right on that spot, oh my, you know just how to do it to me!!! Fucked me, teach this bad student a lesson, “Alright, I answered, let teacher show you how it’s done!!” Sticking straight up, slowly entered her very tight little cunt, as I entered her cunt inch be inch until the whole monster was buried deep inside of her. Her excitement was now turning into delirium!!!

In her whole life she had never felt so full of cock! Her ass rocked back and forth, packing the big pecker deeper into her straining slit. Jessie was wracked with a cunt wrenching orgasm with her pussy convulsing around the big stud that was deep in her vagina.
Lifting her butt off the bonnet and with one quick motion rolled her over onto her front, knees resting on the bumper. "Now I'm going to show you what a real fuck is," hissed through clenched teeth! guided his pecker to the dripping opening of her slit, rubbing it up and down its length, driving her crazy with desire! "How bad have you been a student," he asked harshly, "has your pussy been naughty today!?!" Jessie was now almost hyperventilating, and she fairly babbled, "Jesus fucking christ, fuck me, make me pay for my sins, please, do it now!!!" Made my dick throb with anticipation, but I continued to tease her a little longer, knowing her orgasm would be heightened even more by his tardiness!!! Now growing more desperate, Jessie reached down and tried to force my dick into her pussy, but it was a hopeless gesture, because I just kept pulling back so she couldn't get a good grip on my shaft!?? Little did she know that as large as my cock was, and was tight as her little pussy was, the disadvantage of having such a tight cunt was that every time you fucked her you had to take it really slow or it would tear her cunt to shreds, and for this reason, I let her do the rocking, while I entered her earlier on, so as to feel the tightness of her box!!! Finally when she couldn't stand it for even another second, my big cock lurched forward and into Jessie's very tight box!!! She let out a scream, her body pulled back a little and her hand gripping hard on the wiper, but that hardly stopped her, as she wailed loudly that she needed a good fuck!!! Hearing her swearing and begging to be fucked, I slammed my prick harder in and out of her quivering tight little twat. Jessie groaned loudly in ecstasy as her pussy was being ravaged by the massive intruder, and while fucking her I whispered into her ear, "You're mine now, when ever I call, you come, do you understand me?!?" Barely able to speak, Jessie shuddered back, "When ever you call, I'll......Oh God," she cried out, "I'm fucking cumming so fucking hard!!!" My prick was now diving in and out of her pussy even faster, and hearing her dirty scream, sent me over the edge as both of us climaxed like animals in heat! Collapsing on her back, both panting like over heated dogs!!! Jessie was an unbelievably sexual woman, “That’s why she tried to stop me from fingering her in my car,” Knowing that she will be out of control. When we had calmed down, she turn her head, kissed me deeply and then said, "Thanks for the punishment, “Teacher, it was the best!!!”

Let’s toss to my victory, bottoms up; “Sam”, this is my first sex encounter in a place I work in, some more it’s with a teacher?!! Never thought a teacher could have such a high sex desire and initiative?!! “Wow!! I presume the experience must be far superior than your exgirlfriend, “Sam said nonchalantly,” after hearing your love story with the teacher, I have this urge and temptation to meet this “Teacher,” perhaps you can get us together, so that I can get to know more about her, “Miss Jessie the, Teacher.” Rick light a cigarette and linger for a moment, “I’ll see what I can do, Rick,” she is under my command, leave it to me. But still depend on your luck, “You know what I mean, Right, Sam.” Don’t worry for me, “Rick” if you can bring her out, I will have my way to cajoled her into my submission!!?

I asked Rick, so it’s a deal; consider it done, “Sam.” I looked at my watch and it’s already 11.30pm, are you tired, Sam? Rick, ask? No, I’m not tired, need to be sober and free of alcohol before I drive you home, wouldn’t want to be caught drunk driving!!! Still early, “Sam” I’ll buy the next round. Oh… No, I am not taking the risk, some other day, when I am not driving, “You go ahead.” Alright, Sam, I will let you go this time for driving me home. Before we call it a night, let me tell you my other interesting engagement with a “Student” of “Miss Jessie.” Finally he is making my dream come true, I have waited patiently for him to spill his sexual escapade with “Tina” as I have already caught them on tape. Oh… this time is a student!! That, I got to hear, get going, “I said.” “Hush, Hush,” Sam, chill.” Let me catch my breath, as he blows away his puff.

navyboy
17-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Setting up camp as well. Good job bro.:)

dunknow
18-05-2007, 11:53 PM
NICe story bro

i hate u .. hate u cos u make me strain my dick in the pants hehe

but i love u
cos this story is really really nice and turning me on ...
:D

small_dick
31-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Very sorry guys, busy with work, no time to write also. Please forgive me manage to pen a few more paragraphs. Here is where we have stop……“Tina” as I have already caught them on tape. Oh… this time is a student!! That, I got to hear, get going, “I said.” “Hush, Hush,” Sam, chill.” Let me catch my breath, as he blows away his puff.

The story continue here……

Recollecting his memory, it was almost a month long before Jessie called me again!! I thought she wanted a “Fuck,” but It was her car again and needed me to pick up her car from school for some minor repair and needs it back that evening as she have to pick her mom from airport that night. I promise her to rush it for her, but no guarantee and if I cannot make it, she could use my car and exchange the next day. Anyway, it is companies’ car; I am not bothered by it. You know, “Sam,” in reality that was usually impossible, if it wasn’t for Jessie’s car, I wouldn’t have this opportunity to get near this sweet young trouble girl, luck was on my side!!! That day, my guys couldn’t finish on her car and I have to delivering my car to “Jessie’s School,” as promise. I drove into the school compound, looking for her class. I chance upon this sweet lady who must have just finished her running, “She was perspiring away under her running suit, “Sleeveless shirt and shorts,” I tap on my honk, wave at her asking for her help”!?! I am lost, can you help me; “Looking for “Miss. Jessie Tang,” Do you know her, “Yes” bending over to the level of my left window, could clearly see and smell her sweat running down the neck to her bra and slowly down her cleavage, gave me a straight hard on!!! It’s been over a month since my last kill? She didn’t notice I was looking at her boobs, pulled away for a few seconds, pretending to look away at her pointed direction, and stared back into her unsuspected exposing cleavage. Wasn’t paying much attention, what she was saying, her face looking over her shoulder, “you have to turn left, than turn left again and”…?!! I quickly stop her, ask her politely, would you be kind enough to show me to her class, please hop in, we will drive there.

When she sat herself down, I extended my hand. “Hi, I’m Rick, thank you for your help.” Hi, “Tina” here. Looking ahead, while she point out the direction, trying hard to guide me to the class. Listen tentatively at her “crystal clear low pitch tone” very soothing to my ear, while screening away at her strikingly beautiful girl, evenly spaced brown eyes with a blossom C cupper, shoulder length black hair, and long slim legs with a pear shaped like body.” As hungry as a “Lion,” continue with my propping question?!? Laying out a trapping net anticipating an inexplicable miracle to happen?? So you have just finish running, “She replied,” not running, was working out in gym with some light weights,” minutes later we pull to a halt on the parkway, while putting to neutral gear. Intentionally run my hand over her thigh, looked her in her eyes not apologizing waiting for some reaction from her?!! She just smile and said, we’re here, “I got to go.” Are you going anywhere after this? I asked. She replies, “Home!!” Where off?? Oh, I am leaving for balestier; she was serious enough that we are not going the same place. I thought to myself, it’s my lucky day!! Replying in a s+++ed tone, “Ya, not sure are we on the same direction?!?” Gave her a name card which reads senior mechanic and the address of my workshop. Well, she laughs off with amaze at such coincident. From her expression, I told myself, you might have a chance with this little innocence chick. I will have her for dinner tonight?!! Told her to wait up, while me past the keys to “Miss Jessie.” She actually waited for me, which was a good sign for a new relationship.

I quickly ran up to Miss. Jessie room, past the keys to her, “Your car not ready, use mine,” Sorry, I am rushing somewhere, “got to go.” Before she could say anything, I was like the “Flash” gone, running as fast as I could for my waiting prey. I could sense, Jessie saw me with her student. So “Tina, I am taking a cab back to my office, I can give you a lift, care to join me.” Tina, not quite sure how to handle the situation, just stood there on the spot. Holding on her arm, ask her which direction to take. Tina haltingly began to direct me to the entrance, within minutes we were at the gate and waiting for a cab. Soon a cab arrived, open the door for her and we were on our way to my workshop, the time was 4.30pm when we left.

In the cab, we traded conversation freely. Asking her, where she leave, with whom she staying with, how you doing in school and what she does during free time? Without hesitation, she replies, later when you drop me off, you will know exactly where I stay, and living with my mom as my father pass away some years back!?? I quickly move my hand over her thigh gave a few taps and “in a low penitent voice,” I am very sorry to hear that and undergo the pain of losing someone you love.” If you need a shoulder to cry on or a hearing ear, I will gladly be there for you!! Moving my hand silently and furtively on her thigh, holding back on her watery eye, “Thank me for being so gracious,” Quick as a bunny, I asked, “How you spend your free time.” She came out of her sense, Oh… usually, twice a week I will do some light weights in school gym as I hate looking tanned. Other than that I will try to be home before 5.00pm, as mom will be waiting with dinner. Ah… mom has a curfew time on you?!! No!! Don’t be silly, I am old enough to manage my time without a curfew!! Anyway, I don’t really go out often, so surfing the net is one way to kill time or surf for project studies. My most love subject, especially “Pure Biology.” It’s my ambition to be a nurse some day. Uh…finally a topic that I can enhanced on. Do you know “Tina,” if you want to be a nurse, you will have to bear with death and sometimes treat naked patient? Be it man or woman? Lastly, as I lean over her ear and whisper in her, you will sometime have to touch the man’s penis?!! For a few seconds she sat paralyzed, just staring at me, not knowing what to say!!

Finally she stammered, "I, uh, uh, there is this time, during break time, my friend Ashley, pulled me over and in an excited voice said, showing me her laptop, "You should see what I found on the web last night, it's a chat room about sex, you wouldn't believe it!!! "What do you mean about sex," questioned Tina, "how to do it or what?" "No silly," laughed Ashley, "people just talk dirty to each other, you know, "Wow, really," asked an interested Tina? "Yeah," replied Ashley, "you got to come over my place after school; we'll do it together, okay?" We agreed to meet after school and go over to her house. When we got there, the house was empty, no one else was at home, so Ashley sat down and quickly booted up her laptop, several minutes later she was entering her name in the chat room directory and said, "Well babe, we're in!" Using the moniker "hotteen", several males quickly contacted her in hopes of having a private chat?!! Ashley picked out one who called himself "LongLong" and typed a reply. After a few pleasantries, “LongLong” started asking very intimate sexual questions. Ashley kept answering, as well as asking a few of her own, and in no time flat she had “LongLong” cumming all over her keyboard!! Tina watched in fascination as her friend traded hot talk with the unknown stranger, and after about a half hour Ashley logged off and shut down her computer. "Isn't that just unreal," she exclaimed, "getting a guy off with your computer, just amazing!!!" Tina agreed that yes indeed it was amazing, and wrote down the URL of the web site that hosted the chat room. She definitely would have to check this out for herself!!

small_dick
31-05-2007, 06:27 PM
I had never had any sexual contact with a male of any kind, I am sure that when the time came, I would give up my virginity to a man with a huge cock, or at least that's what I hoped! I had fantasized about being forcefully taken by a man with a huge pecker. All I knew, was that the mere sight of a large erection made my cunt wet and knees go weak, what excited me even more, was if the cock was poking into my vagina. After trying out the cyber sex forum myself, I had to said I cum a few times with my cyber sex pal before, we only traded hot sex talk, but also the mundane everyday stuff that a cyber sex pal will exchange with each other. With the advent of the world wide web, anyone could get fixated on a certain sexual desire and find sexually explicit material that satisfied his or her needs, and this meant spending my evenings cruising the interracial sites looking for video clips of giant white men having their way with innocent young white women!!! Most of the time, its only preview clips and you will have to pay for watching the whole video clip.

H…um, that is some interesting hobby you got, “Tina.” I have just the perfect material for you to gain more knowledge on your fantasy of “White man and White woman,” Come with me to my workshop, I will show it to you!!? Why don’t you call mom, tell her will be late, still in school rushing project with friends. As it will take as least two hours to finish the video clip!! She got the clue!! Hurriedly send a short message to mom’s mobile, done, we have three hours to watch the video, Tina replied “With an anxious tone.” Little did she know that dinner is already on the plate ready to be severed to the “King of Jungle?” Soon we reach my workshop, time was 5.05pm. The shutters were already drawn down, for assurance told her to wait outside, while I check out the workshop, praying that every one have left. Minutes later, I walk out to escort her in, locking the side door from inside. With my arm around her waist, we climbed a flight of stairs to the second floor office; “Sorry, Tina, I have to leave the lights off, so no one will notice,” Is it alright with you “Tina.” She smile lewdly, "Well, I want to get started, if that's okay with you," Tina offered? "Sure, sure," I said, "let's get going then!" Get yourself comfortable on the sofa, seat back and relax, everything’s arrange, "be prepared and ready, Tina,” "Uh, sure Rick, I'll be ready, don’t worry; you can rest assure," she replied!!! Holding on the mouse, double click on a file in my laptop which reads, “Longest white Cock” It was finally going too happened and Tina could hardly wait!!! Tina was instantly taken by the raw power that seemed to emanate from this x-rated video, "Like what you see so far," I asked in a deep throaty voice? "Yes, very much," she replied, "do you, I mean, do you like what you see too?" I laughed an easy laugh and answered, "Just fine, just fine!"

I excused myself for a moment, went to fridge get myself a Coke, sipping on my Coke. After weeks of cyber sex chat, Tina sat quietly glue to the screen; I knew that Tina was fascinated by the sight of naked white men, so I slowly began removing my clothing, starting with his shirt. I had never done anything like this before, became real excited. Finally got down to just my under shorts, a pair of tight maroon bikinis, a huge lump was clearly visible through the thin material, and I stepped closer to her so she could get a better look. When she looked up realized what was in front of her, it was too late, staring at the huge lump. “Tina’s heart raced as I talk hot sex to her,” This was much more exciting than looking at sexy images!! "Take them off baby," I ordered, and with trembling hands she tugged them off my hips and down to my ankles. For the first time in her life, “A chance to interact with a real muscular person was a real turn on!!” She was staring at the real thing, an erected penis, "Nine inch of hard meat just in front of her!!"
Tina slowly reached out her hand and ran it softly along the length of the bobbing erection. It felt so alive in her hand, and when she brushed over the bulbous head, it jumped a little, startling her at its sensitivity!! Her mind was totally seeing and feeling this strange and wonderful new toy when I brought her out of her reverie, "Let's get those things off, right now!" Tina reluctantly released my penis, and slowly removing her track suits, never letting her eyes off my pecker. That was pointing directly at her. I watched with fascination as this eighteen year old girl stripped off her things. When she striped away her bra and cotton panties a rush of adrenaline shot through my body. This was unbelievable a turn on! This little girl looked like she was only sexteen!! But already have a 32C chest with pink nipples. Her panties were white cotton bikinis, that any preteen could have worn, and when she was finally nude, I could see that her pussy had just a hint of fine hair fuzz covering her bulging little lips.

Now standing before me, I told her to turn around so she could show her ass, she was positive that he was pleased with her!! What he said next, however, made her heart leap, and her pussy drench! "From now on bitch, when I call, you come, do you get it," I ordered? In a low but obviously thrilled voice Tina answered back, "Yes Rick, whenever you call!!" Now was the moment she found out what her place would be with him, "Another thing bitch, from now on you call me master, do I make myself clear!?!" By now Tina was close to having a climax by just being near me dominate with my huge erection, and the hard sounding tone of my voice made her feel like a very submissive little pussy indeed!!! What happened next was the most extraordinary thing that “Tina” had ever experienced in her entire life. I took her by the waist with my two powerful hands lifted her up until her pussy was directly in front of my face. She had seen pictures of men eating pussy, but she was nowhere near prepared for the oral assault I made on her little cunt! Pulling her pussy to my lips, my tongue snaked out, running up and down the length of her little crack. Tina, feeling like a rag doll in the giant's huge hands, moaned loudly when my insistent tongue found her little clit, and it only took a few seconds for her to flood my mouth with her cunt juice when she had her first orgasm with another human being!! I gave her cunt a few extra licks for good measure, and then put her on her knees in front of me. "You know what to do bitch, so fucking do it!!!" Her mouth opened wide and let my purple cock head slide smoothly into her virgin mouth, the feeling of which was like none she had ever felt! With the head in her mouth, she cupped my heavy balls with one hand, and jerked his thickness with the other. This was so much better than she had ever hoped it would be!! Her white skin contrasted against my tanned body; make her into a sexual slave!

kkking
31-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh my goodness . Good story bro.Anymore ?

caribbeansea
31-05-2007, 07:08 PM
very nice story bro

small_dick
07-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Pervious story ends here……This was so much better than she had ever hoped it would be!! Her white skin contrasted against my tanned body; make her into a sexual slave!!!

This is the next continue story…..

She wanted me to ejaculate into her mouth, But I had other idea, so after sitting down on a sofa with my cock sticking straight up, I beckoned her to climb on top of me. Nervously she did as she was told, but even though she would do anything for him, this being her first fuck, and me being so large, she couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive!! I sensed her fear, and not wanting to ruin our relationship before it even got started, talked soothingly to her, assuring her that I would be gentle with her, especially during our first time. With shaking legs Tina wobbling unsteadily, the huge head now brushed against the lips of her drenched cunt. "Okay baby, lower it slowly, yeah, that's it, nice and easy," I urged on, while helping her guide my dick into her tight little pussy. Tina tried desperately to relax her cunt muscles, but that was hopeless! Her pussy was a bundle of tightly wrapped nerves, and the only way in would be with force! With her grinding down and me pushing up, the big head slipped in with almost a snap. The initial feeling of being stretched caused a momentary sharp stab of pain, but as her cunt became accustomed to having such a large invader inside of it, the pain was gradually replaced by a wonderful warm pleasure.

When I was sure that she was ready, pushed a few more inches inside of her, stopping when I could tell she was becoming uncomfortable. It was hard for me not to slam her meat all the way in with one stroke, looking at the little bitch trying her best to ride my cock was enough to make a normal man blow right then and there! When I was about half way in, I pulled almost all the way out and slowly thrust back in, being careful not to go too far. With each stroke I went a little deeper, until I had her fully impaled on my hard erection. Tina's pussy was absolutely on fire, the mixture of pleasure and pain almost being more than she could bear!?? She couldn't believe was the immense size of it all! She would never have believed that her tight little pussy could accommodate such a large cock! At some point, she wasn't sure when I had stopped thrusting, and she started bouncing up and down on my hard fuck pole! Now she was totally in my thrall, addicted to my huge penis filling her tiny cunt! She thought that her first orgasm had been hard, but she was prepared for another climax she was about to experience! Her cunt muscles contracted on my massive prick, trying to grip onto the thick tube, but to no avail! Instead, the contractions turned her pussy into a sexual inferno!!! I had never felt such a tight pussy, and seeing how this delicate little suburban girl had turned into a dick loving cock hound, well, it was more than my pecker could stand, so when she felt the first white hot blast of cum spurt into her cunt, a thunderous orgasm shot through her straining pussy! She practically jumping up and down on my big stud, and I completely forgotten about being gentle, rammed my pecker in and out of the little pussy!! When it was over, she collapsed against me “Master,” giving little kisses all over my chest until slowly she felt my big dick grow soft and slip out of her now aching cunt.

We promised to meet again the following night at the same time. This went on for several weeks in my workshop and Tina began to feel that she really was coming to love Rick!! “She thought.” Well she is just a sex tool for me to release my tension, you agreed “Sam.” She is just a lost little lamb, be nice and treat her like a lady, Rick, and don’t forget she is fulfilling all your sexual needs. Anyway, we should call it a day, it’s almost 3pm. So I foot the bill, and drove him home hopping he will keep his words and get me my date?!!

Day 4,
It was earlier than usual when I opened my eyes from a good nights sleep, and staring blankly on the ceiling, couldn’t help but think of Ricks’ fortunate fortuitous happening. Getting out of bed looked to the unit of Tina’s, elation suddenly turned to jealousy when I saw the "surprise" Tina, getting ready for school!! How lucky Rick was to have someone like Tina as a secret lover, what she doesn’t know herself, she is just an innocence eighteen year old sex slave to Rick, madly deeply in love with Rick. Thinking off it makes my blood boil, wishing it was me instead!!! Slap over my face for day dreaming that early, “letting out a low growl.” While prepare myself for work. As I sat myself in a corner of coffee shop drinking my morning cup steaming hot black coffee, thought, "God, I wish I could just sit here all day!" It was cold outside, about twenty-three degrees, after some hard pouring last night. Perhaps could catch another live show from them, well today is not my day, had a lot of errands to run, and I am running late, “Shit”!!! My reverie was broken by the ringing phone, and after answering it, it was my boss who wanted to know what time I can get to the studio?!! Hung up my phone on him, back to reality!??

Day 5,
By the time I reach home was already 6.15pm. Had a long tired day of outdoor shooting since yesterday, practically dragging my heavy lackluster body out of my car, “Fumbled with my key to lock the car.” On my way to the coffee shop to get a hot cup of coffee before heading home for a good sleep, this is as expected but I am not getting young and late nights will slowly eat you up. “While waiting for my coffee,” heard someone calling out my name from outside the shop, "Its’ Rick!" waving for me to come over his table. Reluctantly, in a slow-footed pace treaded to his table. “You look fresh, Rick.” Good for you?!! I just came back from a two days outdoor shooting am very tired now, so “What’s up, Rick.” Okay, Sam, I have a good and bad news. “Which you preferred first,” I told him to go with the bad news first, “Well brother, the bad is I have yet to arrange a date with Jessie, “The Teacher.” Feeling uncomfortable because of the big hard on that was straining against my jeans. "Dammed, " as my bladder is full, unexcited with his answer and too hackneyed, I replied, so what’s the good news than. Rick answered, the good news is that her car is giving her problems again and she will be coming over to my workshop tomorrow around 6.30pm. Feeling disgusted, “what kind of good news was that suppose to be,” I thought. I kept my calm and told him, I am really got to go and to meet me lunch time, “Here” tomorrow??? Excuse myself and quickly rush home!!

small_dick
07-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Thanks you guys for the support and great compliment.
Good story will always come to an end, it's great to know that my story is being apperciated.

Thanks again

08-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Thanks you guys for the support and great compliment.
Good story will always come to an end, it's great to know that my story is being apperciated.

Thanks again

Great writing............ So for the great effort in writing............ I please to put my 6 star stamp of approver for this story..............:D

mmmok
08-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Real good story bro. Keep em cuming.:D

small_dick
09-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Pervious story ends here…… Feeling disgusted, “what kind of good news was that suppose to be,” I thought. I kept my calm and told him, I am really got to go and to meet me lunch time, “Here” tomorrow??? Excuse myself and quickly rush home!!

This is the next continue story…..

Day 6
Woke up in a daze, looked at the clock, 10.30pm. Wow, I am getting old, had a solid 16 hours sleep, very unusual of me??? Wash myself up and prepare myself for our lunch meet. Reach the coffee shop early, sat myself at my regular spot and waited for Rick, minutes later, he came and we ordered food and drinks. The lunch was fairly quiet with normal chats, after we finish, I pop the golden question?!! Do you have any plans? “Yes, Thought of drilling her in the workshop again,” and “No, too many repair orders to rush today.” My guys will be working late, so my workshop is out of the question!! Okay, I get you; perhaps I can chip in with the place?!! But need you to put up a good show and a little assistant is needed from you. “Let’s hear your plan than, Sam.” Since your place is occupied, let the “Teacher” know that she can only get her car delivered to her tomorrow, bring her to this coffee shop. I will be here waiting, pretend you bump into a friend and introduce me, leave this special occasion to me. You wouldn't mind, Right, Rick. “Leaving him in a spot!!!" Okay then, it's settled," let's meet here around 7.00pm then!! Rest assured that you will have a part in my plan, brother!!?

6.30pm, the time has come for our appointment, got myself a cup of coffee and waited in the outer shop, hallucinating away how I will fuck her hard. Couldn't stand it another second, "My dick pressing hard on my Bermudas getting squeeze and really in pain, eager to find how “The Teacher” looked?!! Sip on my coffee as the time ticked away slowly, I didn't even acknowledge Rick’s question until I felt his poke in my ribs!!! "Uh, oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Finally, I muttered under my breath, "I was thinking!!!" Don’t matter. "How come you are here," asked Rick nervously?!? Leave just across that block, I replied, and when I’m not working, usually will have my coffee here. "I never knew you lived here, I have been here for lunch before perhaps just no luck in meeting you, and this is fabulous!!!" We can get together more often, "Oooooo," Rick exclaimed, “Jessie” "This is Sam, my army instructor," I invited them to join me, stretch over to pull away the chair for “The Teacher” to sit next to me. She nodded with a smile and seated herself beside me, extend her hand, “Thank You” I’m “Jessie” nice to meet you. It’s my pleasure too, shook her hand “return with a smile.” Hey, what would you two like to drink, waving to the waiter to take our order? While waiting for their drinks to be served, I asked, “Rick what is your occupation at present,” I’m a car mechanic, “Answered, Rick.” How about you “Jessie,” Well I’m teaching in a government collage school. You don’t look like one, “Sorry to say” more like in the financial sector, “My guess?” It must be very stressful being a teacher now a day, “I exclaim,” Yes, indeed, replied “Jessie” Well, in actual fact, “You are quite right” my first job is as a financial advisor in a foreign bank, two years later I found my second job as “Teacher.” Seriously I hate this job as well, because it eats up my personal life as well leaving me high and dry!!? “I may not know much about teaching, but I have friends working in the same trade have since quit” I replied. So you two attach, “Oh, No, Definitely “No” to make the long story short, I’m his client!!! The waiter come standing next to Rick serving out their drinks, while I reached for my wallet to pay off the waiter, an opportunity not to be missed, “It might just work?!!” Lean over the table to pay off the waiter, “making it looked accidental!!!” Pull back my hand in a quick action spilling my coffee over Jessie’s shirt and skirt!!! “Oooooo mine, I am very sorry “Jessie” tried to clean her with tissue. “It’s okay,” Sam, I’ll go to the rest room and wash up. Hum….. “I am really impressed with my act and her well manner.” I don’t think you want too, their toilet are filthy, “you wouldn’t want to know what’s in there,” why don’t you come over to my place to clean up and just maybe I might have something fitting for you?!! “That’s if you don’t mind, not giving her a chance a think, I stood up, hold her hand helping her up. Leading her “Jessie” to my comfort dwelling, Rick followed behind.

Soon we were at my door steps, I invited them in, help her up the steps while switching the lights on revealing my very well furnish home. “Please make yourself comfortable” nobody’s goanna bother you while you clean up. Lead her to my room, “There is only one toilet in my house and it’s in my master room,” as I’m staying alone, my designer chose to ceil and connect both toilets so that I can have a bigger space to accommodate a Jacuzzi. “You really have a very beautiful house” I am very impressed, "You must have spent a fortune on your house.” Thank You for the compliment, I am very proud of my little nest. She caught a glimpse of my collection of video cam and camera in a cabinet next to bed?!! “Are you a collector, Sam?” This hobby is past down from my father, since I work for “Media Corp” as a camera man; hence the love for it comes naturally, I will be glad to show it to you later. But now you should take a bath, past her a towel and my undersize cloths!!! Hope they can fit you, “let me show you my other love, when ever am stressed with work will take a dip in that,” “pointing to the Jacuzzi tube.” You can take a dip if you want, just press that green button there and it’s ready to use. Take your time, “No Rush” slowly pulling the sliding door to a close. Hum… she didn’t even bother to lock the door?!! As for Rick, standing outside my room, admiring at the deco of my home, “He was also surprise and amassed.” I wave at Rick to come in, “I have a surprise for you,” pulling out a remote from my drawer, press on the button. The glass screen slowly fade away to reveal “Jessie” in my bath. Rick was stunt!!! “Whisper away, can she see us?” Don’t worry, Rick, it’s a specially design one way glass, she can’t see us!!! “I have another surprise, but only I know what and where it is” thought to myself!!?

We both seat on my bed admiring at her stunning body, “what a figure to die for!!!” As she began losing her thing, “first off was her shirt, slid her hands up casually unhooked the front clasp which allowed her “perky 34C boobs to bounce freely,” her nipples had all of a sudden sprung to life immediately, perhaps from the coolness of the air. “Than her skirt, unzipped and drop it on the floor.” “Wow she’s got nothing under those skirts!??” Did not have a good look at her pussy, “Darn?!!” Holy smokes, "her ass is just perfectly rounded like a melon?!!" Rick said softly, I think told you before she don’t like to wear undies perhaps when ever there’s a urge, would be much easier for access, “looking at me with a grin!!!” She bends down to pick up her skirt dropping it in my sink, turn and walk into the shower for a rinse. In seeing that, I called out to her “Jessie” you can use my Jacuzzi if you want too, Oh, That’s very kind of you, Sam, Thanks you, I just need a little more time and will be out shortly, by the way “I Love the way you decorate your rest room.” Feels like I’m in a spa treatment facility.

Her rinse was quick and when she turned and walked over the Jacuzzi, that’s when I have a clear view, “Jesus in heaven, her pussy was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, nicely trim and slightly puffy.” Couldn't believe this girl!!! She is beautiful, smart, exotic, and witty, even her name sounded exotic, I think I had sex with many girls, hopefully nothing compare to her, seeing her body my dick started to grow uncontrollable hard and boiling hot under my Bermudas. “Rick saw my bump gave me a smirked smile,” Switching the Jacuzzi on, she gently slid her body in half fill Jacuzzi, spreading her legs wide apart resting them on both side wall, cupped her breasts with one hand twirl and pull on her pink nip the other submerge under water. “We stood up nearer the door can’t see clearly what she was doing,” but from the look on her face and water action, she is definitely enjoying herself. “We looked at each other with a smile,” I call out to her again, “Jessie, If you need help with the Jacuzzi, let me know?!! I can add in some herbal bath in the Jacuzzi, it can help calm your mind, eases all the body tension and lift your spirit. When she was interrupted by my call again, regain her composure "Mmmm, yeah," she replied while swirling hot water wafted over her bodies, “Hey Sam, are you attached.” No, I’m not, am still a bachelor, still waiting for the right angel?!! If you don’t mind, "I should come here more often, can I?!! Been to many spa before, but non have given me this kind of feeling?!! You are most welcome, but we have to make early arrangement, if that’s not any inconvenience for you?!! Can you help me add in some of the herbal you’ve mention, “Sam,” I’ll like to try. By the way the door not locked. Momentarily stunned by her personal question, I stammered, "W-why sure I can do that for you, can you cover yourself first?!!” Waited for a few seconds, call to her again, “Can I come in?!!” Seeing that she is not doing anything to cover herself, “She reply, sure you can come in now!!!”

small_dick
09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Thaanks againnnnnnnnnn for the points and support, bros.

This is a bonus for you bros,

Knowing that it’s a chance not to be miss, I signal Rick for me to go ahead first, before he make a move on her after?!! "Gave him a hand signal to hide aside” I push the door open, seeing that she’s still soaking naked, I pretend to look away, pass her a towel to cover. “It’s okay Sam, don’t be shame, I’m not, we’re adults rights,” I know you won’t take advantage of me; the Jacuzzi is making my body sluggish too lazy to get up, “replied Jessie.” I move over seat on the edge mixing the herb in, tried hard not to ogled at her naked body, looked her straight in the eye. “Is the water temperature good?!!” She replied, perfect. “Will you care for a drink, I asked!?!" "Uhhhhh, I think I'll have a glass of wine," Jessie replied while looking at my lump, so Sam, “is it very hard for man not to have a hard-on when they see a sexually naked body?!!” Well I’m not sure about others, but for me, yours’ is by far the most magnificent I’ve seen for years!!! The other question is, do I or my body appealed to you?!! We’ll see what you have under those cloths?!! Where’s Rick?!! Asked Jessie, can he join us, if that’s okay with you?!! Mushily in her ear, “he’s hiding behind that wall,” I’ll get him to join us!!! Calmly stand up before making my way out. Her soft cotton hand reached for my piece of blue steel gripping hard on it!!! Send a sensational pain to my groin, making an audible gulping. “Taken aback by her desire for sex,” “physically unprepared” before I could remove her hand, she asked "how about joining me in the tub now!?!" Gently caress my erected massive steel stroking it up and down, “obviously she is interested in my manly attributes!!!" “Her fingers still probing on her pussy,” She sighed and said, "Please let me suck on it to ease the tension of your manhood?!!” “I just love a big hard cock in my mouth!!!" I was a little stunned; after all we merely met two hours ago!!!" Much to my delight, at least “saving embarrassment if been rejected?!!” It’s just too good an invitation to decline, “Replied softly, you want to suck on my dick?!?" "Mmmmmm, that would be wonderful," "Yes, I would be happy to orally satisfy you!!!" Sure, before we go any further, “Rick, would you go to the kitchen and pour us some wine,” Thanks very much, in a smoothly tone. “Eyes stream lining her snow white body,” Rick answered in a sarcastically tone, “Don’t mention, I am most happy too.” Well I couldn’t care less, If I could just make him disappeared and enjoy her wholly!!! Pull off my T-shirt revealing my six packed, while she undid my Bermudas and let them fall to the ground, revealing a bouncy cock to her, step in the tub seat myself down on the edge of the tub leaned back a little to give Jessie a better angle on my eight inches, thick as her wrist, a true surprise package to her!!! Gingerly she knelt in between my legs moved her head forward while opening her mouth and letting the smooth velvety shaved steel slip past her lips, "You have a beautiful dick, Sam," she whispered hoarsely, "how long is it!?!" "About eight inches, Jessie," hope you like it!!!" The next sound that filled the room was a long deep groan from me as my pecker was inhaled by the hot mouthed cock sucker!!! Couldn't believe the intensity felt while Jessie tongues fucking on my big fat dick, it was more than incredible!!!

Reaching under water, buried two fingers into her pussy and furiously frigged her hard little clit while watching her calmly fisting on my hard meat!!! "You have a beautiful body, Jessie," "I especially love your pussy more!!!" "Oh my" she gasped, "frigged me faster!?!" "Mmmmm, yes," She moaned, “Y-you're so fucking huge, she murmur,” "h-how thick are you!?!" "Hum….I think about 4-5 inch in placid, Jessie, I'm pretty big, Yeah" replied softly!!! She stop and said “I'm a little jealous, bet all the women love sucking you off don't they!?!" "Yes, Jessie, but It’s been ages, about two years now?!!" "Oh, god," don’t stop Jessie, giving out a moaned, "y-you really can suck,” you must have had a lot of practice?!!" Oh….. And you are very tight too?!!” Rick return speedily with three cups of wine in hand, place them in a corner. Strip down quickly step in tub, ready himself for some action, lifted Jessie off her knees, spread them wide apart and plunge his dick into her pussy as hard and fast as he'd ever!!! “Jessie couldn’t react in time, “Turn to screamed at Rick in an enraged, what’s the rush?!!” We aren’t going anywhere?!!” I think Rick is a little jealous and angry of us starting without him?!! “Whispered hoarsely into her ear,” How about I make love to you, would you like to ride on my thick steel?!! She looked me in the eyes nodded her head agreeing with me, still filling her mouth with my dick. “Rick, I asked, can we have a change?!!” Before he could reply, pulled her away from Rick and standing on to her feet, for the second time exposing her vaginal. “The sight of her plush soft shave vulva spread them with her finger showing me a sexually aroused bright red button!!!” Wow it’s a wet dream come true!!? Rick, not about to give in without a fight reached for her waist with both hands trying to pull her back for more, “Jessie slap away his hands, turn and gave him a nasty look and said,” you’ve had your fair share, Rick!!? “Today, I’ll decide who gets more?!!” Rick, looking furious and a little unsure, but can’t do much as he knows jolly well if he push too hard might just lose her here tonight?!!

I plopped my palms on her pretty ass splitting them cheek butts apart, “sweet jesus in heaven, you are very naughty, Sam!!!" she said with a hissed, “she seems to understand and connect well with me,” “Spreading her legs, she bends over rest her hands on Rick’s tummy for support. "Are you ready, Jessie," asked quietly?!? Look back over her shoulder!?! "R-ready," she moaned softly, straddled her waist, and in the most excruciatingly slow method possible, aimed my blue steel at her bare vagina!!! When I was only inches away asked her playfully, "Are you sure you want me to do this?!! I don't want to hurt you!?!" This time she took matters into her own hands, as she grabbed my butt and buried my blue steel deep into her dripping snatch, causing both of us to moan in unison!!! Her back arched and groaned at the moment of impact, “Aaragh," as my thick steel drove in and out of her helpless pussy with piston like ferocity. "P-please fuck me harder, Sam, oh god, you fuck good, I just love your fucking steel, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm fucking cumming so fucking hard!!!" "Ride me," I moaned, "ride that fucking pole, show me what a good little fuck you are!!!" Rick, casually reached out and took Jessie's hand and placed his penis into her hand and she slowly began fisting it in her small warm hand!!! Brushing his head with her lips, “then, it happened, Jessie kissed the head of his cock, hungrily took him deep into her mouth!!! "Oh, my," Rick said weakly, you do that so well, “cock sucking experts!!!" He continued to stand quietly in front of Jessie, reaching for her breasts hanging in thin air, squeezing and kneading them hard while the addicted cocksucker took her time giving him some of the best head he had ever had!!! Now lost in her own fantasy, Jessie's ass had became a jack hammer as I pound her harder at her helpless pussy, while she suck harder and deeper on Rick’s prick driving them both past a point of no return!!! “The timing was just right,” my steel stiffened and roared out loud as I spasmed hard and sent a torrent of cum spewing deep inside of her burning vagina as her knees buckle slightly, cum was slowly running out of her pussy.!!! I collapsed on the tub as all of the strength went out of my legs, Gaining some strength on my knees, “I move discreetly out of the bath not to distract them and me out of the view” to switch on my secret weapon, my bath are fitted with four hidden camera and four more surrounding my room in a lease expected area?!! This entire gadget had its purpose and they have put into good use!!? “Recording their sexual lust of Rick and Jessie in my bath!?!"
I'm really happy that my story got so many supporter.

Darren32
03-07-2007, 04:55 PM
no more?....

boisong2
08-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Please dont stop....

Jomer
08-07-2007, 09:12 PM
nice story, keep it cumming!!!

small_dick
10-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Tot no one is interested in my story no more, cos there are no comments post, be it good or bad. So decided to take a rest, since we have three more reader request for the story, i will be glad to continue my writing again.

Thanks for the support Guys.

small_dick
10-07-2007, 10:04 PM
This is the next continue story….
Jessie's breathing had now become very shallow and irregular as Rick's had been attacking her still drench cum pussy hard, like the Germans were invading Poland, and while she offered little or no resistance. Rick had his hands on her thigh with his cock stuck lewdly in her mouth; lifted her one leg up high and wide as they would stretch to afford him maximum access to her now quivering dripping crouch!!! Jessie was quick too respond this time!?? Hugging him around his neck, his pecker growing stiff and hard, while her pussy creamed itself in anticipation of another good hard fucking!!! Let me feel your cock inside of me?!! "Do you want me," asked Rick softly?!! While Jessie continued hand fisting his meat!?! He got her answer when Jessie plunge his thick penis deep inside of her pussy!!! Dripping like a sieve!!! "Do me, hon, fuck me hard?!!" Rick ran his pecker in and out the length of her tight little cunt, the initial plunge was so brutally hard, which caused Jessie to involuntarily lurch every time the big head plunged deep in her virginal!!! "Jesus christ," Jessie groaned through gritted teeth, "you are so fucking good, Rick, oh, god, fuck me harder!!!" Just hearing Jessie beg for it like a cheap hooker whipped, Rick up the tempo even more, all he could think about at that moment was getting his hot gun off!!! Jessie let out a low loud growl, and in a final orgasmic display, Rick rammed his rod in and out of Jessie's cunt at breakneck speed!!! Those final stroked, drove Jessie right over the edge, and she held on to Rick for her dear life as her orgasm shredded her cunt to ribbons!!! As the cum rocketed at the end of her virginal. At that point, they have forgotten my existence?!! "They're almost like a couple of wild animal,” dropping down in my Jacuzzi tub still locked in a sexually embrace long kisses!!! All this time, they didn’t even have the slightest clue they were Oscar nominees for best male and female role?!! “Hum…..Now how do you break up a couple of dogs who are still interlock!?!" Hey….Guys, presented them both with wine, “let’s have a toast to friendship!!?” Okay gentleman, can you leave the bath, I would like to take another rinse and suit up as it’s getting late?!! We make our exit and pull the door close to give her some privacy. In a low tone, I asked Rick, “since she wanted a piece of me first?!!” Thought we agreed to share this piece of meat?!! I merely asked you to get us some wine just in case if things turn sour, the wine might come in handy?!! She’s already yours, you dig, brother?!! Almost ruin the party trying to force your way on her?!! I’ve never wanted to keep her as mine; Rick kept pretty quiet after hearing me out as we both suit up!!!

I went to the kitchen to wash up the glass, return to see Jessie admiring my sliding door, “holy shit, how stupid of me forgetting to switch off the screen?!! Sam you have a great piece of art?!! Tapping on the glass rolled her eyes to meet mine, winked!!! I replied, so you found my magic door, like them?!! “My designer specially imported them for me, look just like a mirror?!!” Quick wittedly, change the subjects; you have other program, Jessie?!! I asked. No, I don’t, “feeling a little tired after fucking the two of you that’s all.” Ar-rrrrrrrr, shell I fetch you home?!! “Yeah,” sure I would like that?!! Rick hastily replied, don’t worry Sam, I’ve got it?!! Okay, “Jessie, I’ll give the honor to Rick than!!” I escorted them to the door; Jessie turned to lean near my ear and whisper, Sam, you have a mobile?!! Sure, walk to my room and out swiftly, mobile in hand, “here you go, she took it and press on it?!!” Looked me lusciously, placing the mobile in my hand!!! Rick was a little impatient, asked, are we done yet?!! You better get going, wave and bid farewell to them and glance at my mobile, “it’s her mobile number” Yip-eeeeee….. Went to get myself another drink, it’s my lucky day?!! Next time I don’t have to call on him to fixed up a session?!! I still have one last target before I could turn on him, seat myself on bed, saving her number in my mobile and decided to send her short message.

Dear Jessie, hv a great tim u. Enjoy every moment of it, u hv a gd rest 2night. Perhaps we can meet up again? Love Sam.

Press send, seconds later it display, “message send.” Took a quick shower before I go to bed, while bathing my mobile played the tune, “message receive,” took my time to finish up and check on the message. Yeah, it’s her message alright,

Ya, me 2, love ur dick. Wanted u 2 drive me home, I know u r a gentlemen, he’s a jerk. We meet again?

Gd night, Love Jessie.

End of message.

11-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Tot no one is interested in my story no more, cos there are no comments post

Aiyo........ who say no supporter......... supporter all wait till neck long long le.......... we tot you MIA liao..........

et911
11-07-2007, 03:55 PM
interesting stuff.. many good authors nowadays.. :D

small_dick
13-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Actually quite b z also, work and family. So also stop for for sometime never pen liao, started to pen lately but brain abit rusty liao. So bare with me if have to wait too long. Wanted to post two parts of story but post 1st part only start to hang cannot enter site and forget to post 2nd part. Today will post 2nd part.

Thanks a million for your support

small_dick
13-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Day 7 Friday morning, woken by the alarm, 8.30am, my dick was standing tall and hard, scurried into the bathroom, lifted the cover on the pot, and let loose with a hard stream of pee!!! Felt something sticky on my front, and they have turn dry “ohhhhhhhhh it’s my cum from my wet dream,” funny couldn’t recall any dream, I must have had another sexssion with “Jessie” in my dreams?!! How I wish I could have her over tonight?!! Facing the pot, still a little lost in thoughts as my pee dripped dribbled slowly, when suddenly my mobile sang a message tone?!! Went over my table to check on the message, “usually my boss will call me rather than message?!!” Who could it be, early in the morning???

“Surprise surprise,” the sms reads,

Gd morning sam, I had a dream lasnight, guess wat, I was making love to you passionately. Would like to met u 2night, wat said u?

Quickly reply her, Gd morning Jessie, so early n ur feeling horny no wonder I wet my short lasnight, it must be u sucking me off. I had a gd tim too in e dream, I love to met u 2, sori got fliming 2day wil only fin 2moro morning?

Jessie’s sms I Realy need u badly, how sad, I pickg up my car frm rick, tot of gog to ur plc 4 a quick dip, think wil ask him 2 send instead. Dun wrk so hard.

My sms reply, Thank u 4 ur concern, wil sms u wen got tim or fin wrkg. Do u hv class tis sat?

Jessie’s sms, No class on sat?

My sms reply, I hv a suggestion, I wil leave my hse key in a flower pot, side of my door step. U pick up ur car frm rick n drop over my plc for a dip, if u 1 can stay ovnight, wen I com bk on sat, buy u brkfs n we can make love hole day??Shall I cal rick on sat.

Jessie’s sms, Pls leave him out, no interest in him. He is a jerked not in my list no more, It’s a great idea sam, I like 2 take a 3D 2N package, u okie??? I wil leave on fri night n get ready 4 ur return n u buy brkfst, okie. I tot I’m horny nvr knew ur more horny than me, so smart of u, cum out tis type of plan.

My sms, Dun b 2 sure lady, he got big dick. 3D 2N package, hum…mayb problem? Hv 2 check schedule, let u noe aft 5pm. Okie.

Jessie’s sms, I’ve got a new lover n e r better n gentle, hope u bring gd news?

My sms, Hope so, got 2 go, late 4 wrk. Bye.

Suddenly I realize that, if she has fallen for me and I am stuck with her!!! Than Rick will have one less meat to fuck, If he has one less than he will have more time with the daughter and mother team, “which is my main target” and I wouldn’t want to lose this opportunity?!! Before I gain my entry pass from them both, “I cannot let this happened!!?” Sorry, Jessie I will have to forgo this trip and leave you high and dry!!! Left for work, “oh….mine how time flies?!!” And it’s already 5.00pm?!! “Send a message to Jessie and let her know I’m unavailable!!!”

My sms, Sori jessie, I’m unable 2 join u 4 e 3D 2N trip. I wil only fin on mon aftnoon, boss 1 2 fin tis episode b4 we take a short break. I wil b ava on tis date 12,13,14 May. Wil fly 2 bintan 4 wrk on 16-22 May. Wk off frm on 24-29 May. U like 2 consider a 3D 2N trip wif me on 28-30???

“Thought it will take a while before she replied my sms”

Jessie’s sms, I’m so wet now n so sad, hoping 4 a surprise, guess not. I think 28-30 wil b a nice date, guess gd tim got 2 wait.

My sms, Oh…I’m sure you wil love wat I hv plan 4 u. I assure u wil not regret n remember e 3D 2N wif Sam wil confirm wif u again wen tim cum. Okie? Yeah, I will still leave e key in e pot, ur most welcome 2 use my jacuzzi. Boss cal got 2 start wrk.

Jessie’s sms, U-ummmmm sounds interesting, lookg 4ward 4 tat day. Ur making me more wet now :(o) give u a kiss. Might use ur jac. Without u no fun, thanks. Still waiting for rick to deliver my car.

Zhong Huang Gui
13-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Great writing............ So for the great effort in writing............ I please to put my 6 star stamp of approver for this story..............:D

Wah bro long time no see how r u?

forumer
13-07-2007, 09:18 PM
bro small_dick... do continue. Nice story u have going there:)

Darren32
14-07-2007, 06:32 PM
nice story...

but that sam a bit a too focus lah.. shld do a 3D 2n 1to1 fuck with the teacher first then focus on mum n daughter.. hehe

skyfeet
20-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Bro small dick excellent story... :)

small_dick
21-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Ai, how you noe my next part will be 3D2N wif teacher 1st follow by mother and daughter. Thanks for the suggestion.

Any good suggestion will be noted, so that i can incooperate in my story.

Thanks

small_dick
21-07-2007, 01:09 AM

While still in school compound, “Jessie is encountering the most undesirable sexual experience of her live!!!” I was busy filming, could not reply her. Although they knew each other, “just have a bad feeling?!!” By the time I’m able to read the message, Jessie had left numerous miss called on my mobile?!! It was late into the night, “2.30am” and we were taking our break having supper, after filming for 12 hours straight. When my phone rang!!! Notice her number, "Hello," I answered while cradling the phone between my shoulder and ear. “I sense unease and trouble, are you okay, you alright, Jessie!?!" A deep calm voice on the other end of the line, replied, I’m alright and been trying frantically to reach you. "Damn him!!" He is crazy “Rick.” "he's such a piece of shit, I don't know why I didn't see it before!!!" Describing what had happen. “When suddenly, boss shouted out, are u people ready?!!” I quickly replied, no!!! Hide my mobile away, I’m having a stomach ache and need to relieve myself?!! I’ll make it a quick one. Make my run to find a toilet, while holding up the phone over my ear. “Hello Jessie, are you there?!!” Yes, I am, Sam. “So sorry, Jessie, I didn’t get what you said,” and I only have about 10 minutes to spare the most, you have to make it a quick one, running and panting away, “its okay, Sam, I hear your conversation.” I was waiting for Rick to show up with my car, didn’t notice Rick had followed me from behind into the teacher’s restroom. “When I pull open the door, my heart practically stopped at the suddenness of his appearance right frontal of me!!!”

"What are you thinking, Rick, are you out of your mind?!!" Anyone can just walk in anytime?!! "You better leave right now," in my heart already knowing the answer!?! Sensing trouble, I don’t want to be caught in a sex act, especially in school and getting expel by the school board, but I alone couldn't stop him anyway?!! Tried mightily to keep my fear felt off of my face, but it was useless, he noticed it at once and said harshly, "Okay, so you know, well it won't help you?!! "I am going to fuck you good anyway,” I don't expect any help will come to you right now!!!" Why don’t we make it a quick one, we've never done it before, think of the excitement and thrill of being caught by someone you know??! As he turn and pointed at the door, “which has a mop stick stuck to the door denying entrance?!!” As if to tell me, “rest assure, no one can budge in and spoil our party?!!” "He's nuts if he thinks I'm gonna do that, what kind of a girl does he think I am!!!" "Told him I’m not in the mood,” as he was blocking me from getting out of the cubical, tried to push him away, but met with force!?!" "Don't try to fight me, it is hopeless to resist, and also, one final thing, I adore giving orgasms to women who try and resist me, they fight it, but their bodies still respond to my touch!!!" Knowing that I am always naked under, he firmly turned me around, and with a quick jerk, he pulled up my dress and with his other powerful hand, grip on my arm press them over on my back restricting my movement, next I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered, and almost involuntarily, I groaned at the prospect of what was happening right in back of me!!! "Judas," how did I get myself into this messed?!!

He took his finger, and while probing my vagina said, "Well, well, well, it seems your pussy knew what I wanted all along, you're already so wet!!?” “My finger,” he said incredulously, "that's nothing, feel this?!!" And with a hard shove, he rammed his hard penis deep inside of my now flooded pussy!!! "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, god," I groaned. “Jarred back to reality, “he is just a sex maniac, using me sexually for his own pleasure and enjoyment!!!” I could hear my heart was pounding fast, although I wanted my pussy to be filled up nicely by his dick,” on the other, “my sound mind knows that, this has got to stop somewhere before he is all over me out of control!!?” Than out of the blue, the least expected happened, my savior, “the school janitor push on the door checking whether it’s locked, but block by the mop stick. “For a second or two panic set in,” as if he was frozen in his standing position unable to move!!!

Rick was caught out cold, before he could react, I began to struggle wildly to free myself, turned and pushed him away, he fall back hard on the partition. The janitor “heard the noise,” shouted out, “anyone in?” Do you need any help?!! This is my break, I shouted out, “Yes, there is, I’m coming out?!!” Told him to pull up his jeans and hide behind the door and I will lure the janitor away to give him a chance to hide?!! He followed as instructed and I ready to open the door. Pulled the door opened, Oh….it’s you, “Miss Jessie,” the janitor asked, are you alright, did you fall?!! Yeah, I slipped, but managed to hold on. Is there anyone else?!! Oh….No, no, no, just me?!! “Okay, than I will lock the door!!!” No, no, no, I might need to use it again later, but for now I need your help to carry some books and put it in my car, as they are too heavy, I can’t carry all?!! Actually I wanted my car mechanic to help, but he is nowhere to be found, “maybe he’s in the toilet, replied the janitor?!! Yeah, maybe he will just appear, we went to the teacher’s room to carry down the books, Rick was standing next to my car calling out, “hi, Miss Jessie, “your car is ready.” Can you give me a lift to the nearest, MRT?!! I thank the janitor, went to the wash room to wash my hand and left quickly? On our way home, “in an even acid tone, I told Rick; I don't ever want to see him again!!!" You know that is not possible!!!" spat Rick harshly, I pull my car to a halt, furiously shouted on top of my lungs at him to get out of my car and if he does not, “I’ll call for the police?!!” Jessie, I asked "You'll have to give me a few minutes, I’ve got a second line coming in, “at the end of the, came a very loud and angry voice!!!” Where the hell are you, Sam?!! I’m almost finished with my business and just about to leave, “press over to talk to Jessie, “I’m very sorry, Jessie, I really got to go?!!” Will call you as soon as I finished my work?!! Hang up and ran as fast as the “Flash!!!”

ml1138
21-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Hi small_dick I can't wait too long, please continue first and than rest for the weekend, very hot now...:D

thanks for the steamy story.

Darren32
02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Awaiting your return bro...

small_dick
04-08-2007, 09:58 AM

Day 8

5.30am, boss had call it a day and we were ready to leave for media corp. The street was quiet and driving home was effortless although it was a dull and restless. Upon reaching my door step, I reach down to the flower pot to retrieve the hidden spare key, but couldn’t find it and my door was locked. I paced back and forth outside my gate; suspicion of theft is not in my mind as my most feared is that of Jessie still in my house, praying hard that she had left my house. Opening the gate and door soundlessly, I must come out with excuses for my appearance not arouse any suspicion of my intended plan for the two other girls or would I want to be caught lying for my early returned.

Entering my house was nerve racking, padded quietly across the living room to my master room!!! Putting my ear to the door, could only hear the rhythmic blowing of my air-con. Carefully turning the handle, the door silently opened, sure enough?!! A lady slumbering soundly like a sleeping beauty on my bed in an alluring “Beautiful sheer net shirt with a sequin embellished Venice appliqué and tie front” most of all the sight of a sexy charmeuse G-string beneath!!! Mesmerize and transfix over her body, how can one not be tempted, my other half already not obeying my orders. “Oh no….. no no,” I have to cool myself down, creep past swiftly into the bath, strip naked and quickly took a cold shower to simmer down my still boiling hot other half, trying very hard not to recall the image of her, “could manage only reduce half the size!!!” Slowly switch to hot water to ease my tense and tired body, was enjoying the powerful hot water hitting on my body. Sense some movement from my bed, water was still dripping off of me as I extended my hand and reach for the towel, she was roused awaken by the sound of the shower running in the bathroom!!! As I was toweling off myself, sluggishly she sat up in a somnolent state; slowly move over to the bathroom door, “Jessie casually said, let me help you with the towel?!!” Gently she dapped off my wet bare body. "I'm sorry I was asleep.” I thought “in her sweetest voice,” didn’t expect you to return that early, I thought you will only be back on Monday?!! “Ohhh… I’m back for short, will have to return later,” how late is late, “she asked”?!! Around noon, I replied. I'm done, thanks for helping!!!"

Faced with one of the most beautiful salacious women!!! As hard as I was trying, it was almost impossible to resist not to look at her body covered in sensual lingerie, it was just that Jessie had the body of a Playboy centerfold, with dark black hair, perfect breasts, long slim legs, and a bottom that no lady in the world could ever have complained about!!! “Did you sleep well,” I asked? This time, we were face inches apart, placing a finger on my lips, she moved herself slowly, covered my lips with hers and gave me a long deep kiss that immediately set my blood flowing fast down to my little brother!!! Slightly paralyzed, but politely said, "Uh, I'm back for a bath and have to return to work. In her best little girl's voice she said, “Yes, I know, but from now to noon, is still a few hours away!!!" I was very lonely last night, how I wish you were here with me and I make a wish, hoping luck will shine on me. “My pussy is itching for a good fuck!!!" She replied with a hint of desperation, "you know, my married friends all told me, they said that lingerie will help control a man’s penis, are they right?!! I don't understand it?!?" Smiling kindly at her, I'm afraid they are absolutely right, I replied. “Believe me, men like nothing better than seeing their ladies in sexy lingerie!!!" I see, "Jessie said slowly," we control their penis not only with our bodies, “but with beautiful wrappers too!!!" "That's a cute way of putting it," I replied with a laugh, "but it's essentially true,” stared at her for a second or more, strained my voice, I asked "what on earth are you thinking, why are you still here, I am absolutely swamped!?!" “I've got to go back to work and no time for….!?!" She interrupted my thoughts again, you listen carefully, “I’ve only had my pussy half filled yesterday, and ditch “Rick” for you,” couldn't believe what I am hearing from the host mouth, she said with more than a tone of exasperation.”

Now wait a minute, Jessie, I’ve only got a few hours left of rest after a long night and have to rush back to work again, I plead with you, "Please, just wait until our date and I'll do anything you ask, as if to seal the deal!!!" No…oooo, she “retorted,” you will not understand the uncontrollable urge to be taken by a bull dyke and just be dominated!!! I’ve prayed hard for you’re returned, since my wish is granted, "just treat this as our first date and a special gift for me!?!" Today you are mine and you are not going any where!!! She stared down at my already erected penis!!! "I know you are itching for a good stuffing but I never knew you are so desperately in need of one," I said with a laughed, "so it is our first time, baby, take a good look cuz it'll probably be your last too!!!" She took a deep breath to help buck up her courage, oh-hhh so now I’m not given an option?!! Replied Jessie, I don’t care if it’s my last…. I will not leave until I get what I came for even if this is my last!!!" Shaking my head from side to side, "Jesus christ," you want me to fuck you right now, you must be crazy!!! "Sure you can," she shot back," and "don't call me crazy," she said with a little harshly, “all I want is for my student to fill me up good, is that so wrong!?!" "Of course not," I answered, "but be reasonable, baby, this isn't the right time!!!" "Oh-hhhh," she asked, and "I suppose that time together with Rick was the right time!!!" "Shit," I thought to myself, "it's impossible to win an argument with a lady when she is as hungry as a wolf," she gave me almost a cold look and replied, "I'm not leaving here, so you might as well get used to the idea." Still whimpering in my own protest, without warning, she quickly drop to her knees, stroking gently on my balls and licking on my already harden pecker, suddenly my dick head felt so warm in her half open mouth!!! "That feels good, "I said softly,” we're almost there, isn’t this what you’ve wanted since last night, Jessie, “now open up just a little more and let daddy inside!!!" Popping it into her mouth like a hungry wolf!!! Sinking every inch into her throat and her tongue carefully searched out every nook and cranny, as if tried to make up for twenty years of deprive in just her first five minutes of sucking!!!

small_dick
04-08-2007, 10:01 AM
She was so engrossed in her work didn't catch the telltale signs that my eruption was imminent, momentarily wobbled back and forth on unsteady legs while leaning against the wall for support! It was at that moment that consequently, when the initial blast of hot jism blasted against the back of her throat she nearly choked as nearly half of it went down the wrong pipe, but quickly recovering, she greedily sucked down the rest of my sperm, savoring it to the last drop!!! "Mmmmmm, yes," she sighed while kissing my smooth pecker head, “you are one hungry cock sucking wolf,” hearing me calling her made her feel all gooey inside!!! "I don't care what you call me" she said between kisses on my pecker, "I just want you to promise me that you'll let me keep sucking your big penis!!!" Well, that can be arranged, I replied softly, "but I'm afraid you're gonna have to earn it first!!!" Her ears perked right up and she asked quickly, "what do you want me to do; your order is my command!!!" "Now, Jessie," I started slowly, "you have to admit that sucking my cock was exciting, right!?? Well, I’ve let you have all the fun sucking me dry, now I want you to return the favor and let me suck on your wet pussy!!!"

I'm gonna love sucking your hot cunt, and with my powerful arms, literally lift her off the floor and rest her on my dressing table!!! "Now, spread your legs for me," I ordered. She lifted her legs with her hands, spreading them wide, could see her frilly panties drenched with in flow of pussy juice that was almost overwhelming!!! "Jesus christ, bitch," I mumbled, "you are one fucking horny bitch, can’t wait to be stuff.” I knelt down; her aroma female sex filled my nostrils, pulling her charmeuse G-string away, revealing a pink cunt,” it's fucking incredible!!!" They look so fresh, hope they taste like strawberry, some say that no man can suck a pussy like a woman?!! Today I’II shows you my very talented tongue!!! "I fuckin' love it," and with those words, leaned forward and stuck my tongue deep into the dripping cunt!!! As much as she loved sucking my penis, having your vagina sucked was one hundred times better!!! Don’t you think so, "Ohhhhhhhhh, myyyyyy," she moaned, t-this is unbelievable, I chuckled into her mound and carefully slithered my tongue all around her super erect clit without actually touching it!!! Almost instantly Jessie began moving her ass around while trying to force my tongue against her red hot clit!!! The more she strained, the more I avoided it, until she whined, "W-why are you doing this to me, please, do my clitoris!?!" I looked up into her wide open eyes and teased, "Are you sure you want me to suck it, I my hate it, and you wouldn't want to turn me off would you!?!" "Oh-hhhh my master, "she moaned, "p-please help me, you know I'm at your mercy, please do my clit!!!" By now she was kneading her tits through her sheer net shirt, oblivious to everything around her except for my tongue in her pussy that was driving her absolutely crazy with lust!!! Finally thinking that she'd had enough, “I took a depth breath sucking in hard in between my teeth with vibrating mode on her clit.” Jessie whispered, as I was busy treating her clit with nipping sucking on her clit, she pushed my head away a little, "p-please be gentle!!!" "Gentle," I spat, "you gotta be fucking kidding, you came here asking for a good fuck and that's exactly what you're gonna get?!!” My tongue and bored in hard and fast all over her hot little organ!!! Hands roamed all over her sheer net body, while finally coming to rest, on her breast. "Sweet mother in heaven," Jessie moaned loudly, "t-that's incredible and I-I-I'm cumming, I can't believe it but I'm cumming like I've never cum before, oh my goddddddddddddddddddd!!!" Her hips lurched forward and her whole body shuddered out of control as and orgasm of unbelievable proportions rocketed through her, seemingly trying to make up for unfinished session yesterday!!!

She collapsed back on my mirror with her chest heaving while she tried to regain her lost breath!! With her legs still splayed wide apart, I stood up, and without the least bit of warning, drove my love spike all the way into her unsuspecting cunt!!! Her scream could have been heard twenty miles away if I hadn't taken the precaution of covering her mouth with hand!!! Mumbling through my palm, “she was begging to take it easy on her, but that of course was like waving a red flag in front of a bull, and only resulted in a more vicious charge of my bull!!!” The initial pain was like bull’s horn sinking deep inside of her, but as my invading bull plunged in and out of her, the pain slowly began to co-mingle with an incredible feeling of arousal that only a man's penis inside of her pussy could give her!!! When I was sure that she has calm down, I moved my hand away from her, "Now you know what it feels like to be a real woman, the real game has just begin, with a big cock in a tight pussy!!!"

Her head rolled from side to side as her orgasm built like a tidal wave, yelp when her cunt was brutally filled with cock, "t-take it easy, ooohhhhhhhhh, shit that feels good, do it, harder, do me, do me harder!!!" I smirked at her and asked, "are all teachers alike, acting like you're so fucking dainty when all along all you want is the big one shoved in as hard and as fast as I can give it to you, am I fucking right or not!?!" "Y-y-you're right," looking hard at me, she commanded, "I want it hard, fast, and deep, give it to me you fucking monster!!!" Gaining momentum until she felt my pecker stiffen perceptibly, indicating it was about to blow deep inside of her pussy!!! "O-oh, god," she whimpered, "I-I think I'm gonna have an orgasm again, oh god, it's coming, I can feel it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there it issssssssssssss, oh yesssssssssssss, fill me up!!!" Just hearing the prim and proper Jessie was having a massive orgasm with my big cock in her pussy put me over the edge as my pecker jerked wildly as I filled her with ton of hot burning jism again!!! I collapsed heap on my chair panting like a dog!!! Still staring at her now well fucked and sucked red pussy!!! "Are you satisfied, or you want some more filling,” asked mischievously!!! You seemed to know just what I need!?! But the answer is "Yes," she sighed, "that was only my breakfast, but I had a good time!!!" This time I will let you off, “I won't be giving you anymore trouble till our date!!!" But don’t forget your promise, she replied with a twinkle in her eye. Totally drained from the unprepared extra work, I slumped on bed and mumbled, "That's just great, now I've really got to catch some rest," and seconds later I fell into a deep sleep!!!"

small_dick
04-08-2007, 10:10 AM
http://www.lingerieexpress.co.uk/images/D/20123E_P.jpg?1186193152218

Guys imagine she is Jessie, how good can that be if she were beside you and you are Sam about to make love to her???

Enjoy my fellow readers.

Thanks

Darren32
06-08-2007, 04:52 PM
well done bro! waiting for u to continue!

Darren32
14-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Still nothing...

sgct
20-08-2007, 04:37 PM
upz for u bro