24-05-2019, 06:01 AM
AV on the way liao :D

AV on the way to where?

Sinonhiragi
24-05-2019, 12:01 PM
Anyone able to share locations? Thanks ^^

spermspray
24-05-2019, 02:35 PM
when lying down, u all can see the waxing process? anyone sit up and watch?

sladang
24-05-2019, 10:52 PM
To do area cleaning :D

To promote good housekeeping concepts izzit :D ..

kingslayer882
26-05-2019, 02:17 PM
New updates?

KINGor75
27-05-2019, 04:00 PM
Is amk branch has a prc name start with S??

sgpoorman
28-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Can share Contact?

tz123
28-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Can share? Thank you

Jackc
28-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Can share contact?

dlsc01
28-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Looking for a good place to do waxing.....can any Bro share??? :)

specter0123
28-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Bro
Can share contact?

peterchewing
29-05-2019, 01:54 AM
Can share ctc tks

rukawa7
30-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Hi, can share the amk outlet with IPL? Please? Thank you thank you

y0shiaki
01-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Bro, I saw you shared a FR on the other thread, realised that from what you said, L seems like new to me! There's E and S in the house , so just wanna confirm... the name really is L ?

I think I got this girl for my waxing at the amk outlet. She has little tattoo on her back and wrist. Is it the same girl you talking about?

Here my FR for my waxing.

Walk in to amk for my 1st waxing. My heart throbbed when I saw this very pretty and well dressed mid-20s Chinese girl at the counter. She is wearing a tight little dress that show off her cleavage and slim legs, and in her high heels. Her good looks really stunned me, light make-up, blood red lipstick and black curling mascara. In fact she fit the profile of those Raffles Place hot chick OL who dressed to seduce and very much my fascination target for M. I ask for E to do my waxing (E is the recommended waxing expert) but was told she is on home leave. I almost jumped in delight when she offered to do the waxing for me.

The way she handle the waxing was so stimulating and sensual that it more than compensate the short 3 sec of pain with every wax pull. She will place her palm on the waxed part and stroke gently to lessen the pain. But my rod will mari-kita whenever she did that. She even joked that waxing so pain still can be so hard so fast. The soft-spoken yet sometimes naughty, dirty way she spoke, the seducing gaze she look into your eyes, the gentle and comforting way she handle, give me the 100% GFE. Sometimes she will bend over and I have a clear view of her downblouse and her lacy bra. A pity no nipple slip sighted. I also deliberately place my hands out by the side of the bed such that I have the chances to brush against her front and butt. And I think that she either enjoy such accidental touches as well or she does not care at all because she kept on brushing against my hands. Make my rod so steamy hard throughout. The grand finale is the best. She remove her glove to apply the oil throughout the waxed area including my shaft and balls. She did not ask any GQ but just slowly apply the oil and give my rod a few good cleaning rub-downs. I cannot hold back anymore and shoot out my cum to her shock. What a pent-up explosive release :D. She just giggled and cleaned the mess up. I noticed she has a little tattoo on her wrist and back. She must be a wild, lusty sexy kitten inside her. Very unforgettable 1st waxing experience.

Name: L
Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B or C (did not touch so rough estimate)
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTW: When it gets bushy again
Dmg: 68 (waxing) + 32 (tips) >> pay 100 and ask her keep rest as tips

Hi Bro, can share the contact of this waxing lady.
I want to try boyzilian waxing for the very 1st time but is quite worried about the pain. From what you experienced, E seems very skilful and can make the whole process bearable. Really want to try out the waxing soon.

ddstony
01-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Hi bro

Can share location ?

tiko
01-06-2019, 12:06 PM
yes bro L is new..... pretty ger but small boobs i reckon.... hehe

Bro, I saw you shared a FR on the other thread, realised that from what you said, L seems like new to me! There's E and S in the house , so just wanna confirm... the name really is L ?

rukawa7
02-06-2019, 01:53 PM
hi, anyone can help share contact? please?

peterchewing
03-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Can share contact as well?

strikeback44
04-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Should be B cup :D

you press before ? bra super padding :D

cataramp
04-06-2019, 07:19 PM

Confirm B at most.

Press before. :o

thunderpiggy
04-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Bro, can share contact?

Got contacts from a bro.
Fast hand fast leg book and go down.
Visited the shop and saw one other working lady inside at that time.
Younger and more petite, made a mental note to try it next time.

But the lady that helped me was HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Seductive with voluminous figure + big boobs and big round ass.
Her waxing is gentle with pleasure of cock-tease.
Precum is inevitable and HJ cum is conditions attached ($50)...

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10
Ass: 9/10
Dmg: Approximately 100, front and back wax.

The waxing was gentle too, so it was nice.
Only sharing with bros that have high points & share with me some of their juicy North area spots.
:)

thunderpiggy
04-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Bro can share contact?

hey guys, after a long time search, I have finally found a good place for boyzilian... but happy ending depands.. haha.. pm me if u want the ctc

chobits
06-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Hi, L got transferred to the other branch in central. Can I just ask is that branch more strict and cannot get anything there?

Any replies appreciated.

michael_jack69
06-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Any kind bro can share contacts with me ma?

Thanks 🙏🏿

TheDreamer
06-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Hi bro, can share location please

Shippo93
06-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Contact pm thanks:(

zeus
07-06-2019, 12:01 AM

I did. Heh heh...pulled her lace top and bra down. Around big B and small C. :D

idunnoemyuserid
07-06-2019, 12:36 AM
any kind bro can share L contact? TIA

doomsday
07-06-2019, 08:30 AM
I did. Heh heh...pulled her lace top and bra down. Around big B and small C. :D
Bro, i tried her before. Recommended by J. Indeed b but the pointed nipples are awesome

citrus
08-06-2019, 06:25 PM
any bro can share the location?

zeus
08-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Bro, i tried her before. Recommended by J. Indeed b but the pointed nipples are awesomeJ? Is it the taller ML with bigger boobs?

Did you taste the melons with your tongue :D:D yum...

bigloser0
09-06-2019, 08:53 AM
deleted post

Jamesjack
09-06-2019, 09:24 AM
Can share the location and contact?

69king
09-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Hi,
Any Bro can share the contact?
Cheers,
69king

fgfgar
09-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Hi bro. Care to share to location n number

jagesh1989
15-06-2019, 10:26 PM
bro pm contact...thanks

Skysunset
16-06-2019, 10:08 AM
hi bro, can share contact? thanks

mik33k
17-06-2019, 04:09 PM
Hi Bros, can share ctc. Thanks

mengnem88sb
17-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Hey to those bros I've shared the ctc with and special thanks to those whom share their own great finds.

Maybe it's time to share some FR. So, here's mine.

Name: E
Race: Non Chinese
Body: Average with big rack (C i feel)
Dmg: 60 (front+back wax) 10 (add stomach wax) + tips

Waxing:
the whole process was quite relax. she was gentle and knows her stuff. the deed was quick and quite bearable (compare to others ive went), the wax she uses didnt cause my skin any irritantants and suprisingly, after waxing the area wasnt as swell as i tot it will be.

she smooth you with every pull by gently carressing you, a lot of teasing comes from this part, especially when waxing the sharft. she will blow air, slowly tease and you dont feel the tense from the possible up coming pain. I like the part when she bent over to right my "other side", the view and the boobs pressing onto me was really a super nice feeling. I am quite sure they are a Cs ;)

For me, there wasnt any GQ pop, after waxing the back, I turned back lying and she started carresing me again, and soon, she put on oil and started the hj.

She did it quite sensually and I enjoyed it. Came in no time and left a happy waxed man.

I wonder if she offers any full svc...

overall, I rate her as a GEM not to be missed, especially when it comes to proper waxing with a happy ending.

Bro please share the contact!!
Thanks in advance!!

pandab
17-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Thanks in advance!!

I got better place for this service.. Haha

Addictedtosex
17-06-2019, 06:01 PM
Thanks in advance!!

bro please share contact. im going to one which is very professional but no ending leh. if u want i can message u

Lola
17-06-2019, 06:25 PM
I got better place for this service.. Haha

Bro can share ctc? Thanks

Fangster
17-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Bro, can share ctcs? I have been looking for such services for maintenance :)

nonsense
17-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Can anyone share contacts?

Thanks in advance!

jinxz89
17-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Anyone can share some contacts with me? Appreciate it!

napsterz
18-06-2019, 12:32 AM
Tried S before. Didn't know o many new addition anyone can share their wechat?

r.fowler
18-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Tried S before. Didn't know o many new addition anyone can share their wechat?

S is good enough... :p

sasuker103
18-06-2019, 05:42 PM
share ctc?

TheDreamer
18-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Hey to those bros I've shared the ctc with and special thanks to those whom share their own great finds.

Waxing:
the whole process was quite relax. she was gentle and knows her stuff. the deed was quick and quite bearable (compare to others ive went), the wax she uses didnt cause my skin any irritantants and suprisingly, after waxing the area wasnt as swell as i tot it will be.

she smooth you with every pull by gently carressing you, a lot of teasing comes from this part, especially when waxing the sharft. she will blow air, slowly tease and you dont feel the tense from the possible up coming pain. I like the part when she bent over to right my "other side", the view and the boobs pressing onto me was really a super nice feeling. I am quite sure they are a Cs ;)

For me, there wasnt any GQ pop, after waxing the back, I turned back lying and she started carresing me again, and soon, she put on oil and started the hj.

She did it quite sensually and I enjoyed it. Came in no time and left a happy waxed man.

overall, I rate her as a GEM not to be missed, especially when it comes to proper waxing with a happy ending.

Bro care to share contact please

fabwan
18-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Hi bros can share the location...thks

humsupchiong
18-06-2019, 08:02 PM

Waxing:

Hey bro can share contact please thank you very much!

palvin
19-06-2019, 12:47 AM
Bro, please share ctc. Thanks!!!

Waxing:

dudeee
19-06-2019, 01:04 AM
Hi bro, can pm contact? Thanks thanks

Zadak
19-06-2019, 02:03 AM
Hi bros, can share the contact with me? Many thanks!

kopiogao
21-06-2019, 02:54 AM
Hi bros pls pm me contact. Much thanks!

alessandronesta
21-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Can any bro kindly pm me L's contct

Dennis2u
21-06-2019, 05:13 PM

Waxing:

Hi bro, can share?

TheSiLentOne81
21-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Can share ctc? Got a nice teaser with HJ around BK area

zghnj
21-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Anyone can share contacts? Much appreciated

TheSiLentOne81
21-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Can share??? Much thanks

hornylover
21-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Anybody can pm me the place e... Thanks..

neotan
22-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Bro can pm contact tia

zemphis
22-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Can pm me the contact? Thanks!

Diptych
22-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Pls kindly share contacts thank you!

gouzaishi
22-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Share contact please

hornyfish
24-06-2019, 07:17 AM

Bro can share ctc

killerzheart
24-06-2019, 04:41 PM

Waxing:

Hi bro can share ctc, time for me to do a little waxing soon

KiLLeRbOi9
24-06-2019, 05:50 PM
Anyone have contacts? Thanks!

zyong
24-06-2019, 07:02 PM
any bro care to share contact, do they provide ipl services?

Sylverstine
10-07-2019, 02:42 PM
bro can share ctc pls. thx

arshavin
10-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Bro can share contact?

Sylverstine
10-07-2019, 03:46 PM
hey guys, after a long time search, I have finally found a good place for boyzilian... but happy ending depands.. haha.. pm me if u want the ctc

bro can pm pls ctc thanks

fraubow88
12-07-2019, 01:01 PM
any bro care to share contact?

alanjames
12-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Hi all, looking for L's contacts.

Hopefully any bros can share.

Thank you.

wadakok
12-07-2019, 04:42 PM
May I have the contact please

xhowey
12-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Mind sharing contact? thanks bros

krazyhippo
13-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Any one tried Japan IPL express ?

r.fowler
15-07-2019, 03:01 PM
why the other thread closed? what happen? too many deleted posts?

greeniebeanie
15-07-2019, 04:57 PM
anyone can share ctc? need some waxing done myself also lol