PDA

View Full Version : Self emplolyed / business owners please fall in !

angusb
15-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Hi bros/sis,

Just wondering which of you over here are business owners?

I myself is a business owner too:)

WohHup
15-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Any prize for owning up?

selrahc
15-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Business owner as well.

angusb
15-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Business owner as well.

nice, what business are you in?

For me, my main trade is fengshui and also help people to hex / cast out spells when they suffer from "gong(3) tao(2)". I also do spells for prosperity, love, studies, etc.

My sideline is a oil palm plantation in Malaysia that is passive income for me as I got workers to run

Have a good holiday ahead guys!:)

SnowLeopards
15-06-2018, 02:29 PM
My sideline is a oil palm plantation in Malaysia that is passive income for me as I got workers to run

You fall under the category of individuals who are destroying the environment and the natural habitat of the Orangutans.

Pierre.

selrahc
15-06-2018, 03:32 PM
nothing of big scale, running a wedding deco and catering business, opening a function hall next month. but we are based in indonesia, jakarta.

doing some small trades, and thats all. selling off the palm oil planatation in pontinanak, wife's family legacy.

FreebiezWanker
15-06-2018, 03:36 PM
For me, my main trade is fengshui and also help people to hex / cast out spells when they suffer from "gong(3) tao(2)". I also do spells for prosperity, love, studies, etc.

Any juicy story to share from ladies who kena kong tao? Like squeeze her neh neh to cast away spells all?

graveleg
15-06-2018, 04:21 PM
nice, what business are you in?

Have a good holiday ahead guys!:)

Very interesting! :)

ourworld
15-06-2018, 05:31 PM
We are biz owner too!
So what about being a biz owner ley??

Ow

sgforex666
15-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Fall in for what?

SnowLeopards
15-06-2018, 06:54 PM
selling off the palm oil planatation in pontinanak, wife's family legacy.

Passing on the sin, good job.

Pierre.

selrahc
15-06-2018, 09:56 PM
By all means, comment as per your thoughts.

If only it could be more constructive, i would take a few minutes to even consider your recommendations. Or it be the same as i seen hundreds of worthless proposal or comments, ignored, torn up and threw down into the bin.

Learn to listen and think before you speak up, you will have a better future ahead.

ben1435
16-06-2018, 01:49 AM
Mobile shop owner here

angusb
16-06-2018, 06:14 AM
Mobile shop owner here

nice, hope that you are doing well bro:)

hayhay
16-06-2018, 07:22 AM
So what is your purpose open this thread? Show off you are rich?

angusb
16-06-2018, 07:35 AM
So what is your purpose open this thread? Show off you are rich?

What have i said to imply i am rich?:confused:

hayhay
16-06-2018, 08:08 AM
What have i said to imply i am rich?:confused:

So what is your purpose? Business owner

angusb
16-06-2018, 08:17 AM

just saying hi to all?

whats wrong with that:)

angusb
16-06-2018, 08:18 AM

so what business are you in bro?:)

wish you a good long weekend;)

angusb
16-06-2018, 08:29 AM
You fall under the category of individuals who are destroying the environment and the natural habitat of the Orangutans.

Pierre.

Oh, the land has been cleared of its organic vegetation since 1980. It was already planted with minyak sawit when i took over.

I hope you have nice long weekend bro:)

angusb
16-06-2018, 08:30 AM
nothing of big scale, running a wedding deco and catering business, opening a function hall next month. but we are based in indonesia, jakarta.

doing some small trades, and thats all. selling off the palm oil planatation in pontinanak, wife's family legacy.

nah bro, I think you are just being humble. Catering is a big business, at least in Singapore.

Hope to see you around, wish you good health and wealth, take care ;)

Sgchiongster
16-06-2018, 09:22 AM
Business owner.

angusb
16-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Nice we should meet up for kopi one of these days :D

hayhay
16-06-2018, 10:17 AM
just saying hi to all?

whats wrong with that:)

If said hi why need business owner/ investor? Anybody you can said hi to?

You are
The person who we call holian. So I’m not an owner/investor I can’t said something?

So you looking down on working class, we also earn a decent living no need to borrow from people.

If you are owner why come to sbf to holian? You should go
Somewhere high class, look for high class whore?

Or you should put your picture so everyone knows who you are, who believe you just you saying you are owner/investor

angusb
16-06-2018, 10:29 AM
how about bros/sis that are property agents? lip lai lip lai !:D

ourworld
16-06-2018, 10:30 AM
If said hi why need business owner/ investor? Anybody you can said hi to?

You are
The person who we call holian. So I’m not an owner/investor I can’t said something?

So you looking down on working class, we also earn a decent living no need to borrow from people.

If you are owner why come to sbf to holian? You should go
Somewhere high class, look for high class whore?

Or you should put your picture so everyone knows who you are, who believe you just you saying you are owner/investor

Agree to a certain extend with Hayhay,
Looking at it, TS is also doing marketing,
Looks like his tread drives some traffic too,,
His biz need other biz owner as customers ma,,,
Hahaha,,,

We are biz owner ourselves, our biz is in thailand,
Freight Forwarding biz, bought over since 2012 as the company was doing badly due to the sub prime crisis,,
But manage to turn things around and currently expanding well,,

So TS, what’s with your fengshui biz?
My husband studies 易经,,
And we know quite a few “master” in thailand too!

angusb
16-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Agree to a certain extend with Hayhay,
Looking at it, TS is also doing marketing,
Looks like his tread drives some traffic too,,
His biz need other biz owner as customers ma,,,
Hahaha,,,

We are biz owner ourselves, our biz is in thailand,
Freight Forwarding biz, bought over since 2012 as the company was doing badly due to the sub prime crisis,,
But manage to turn things around and currently expanding well,,

So TS, what’s with your fengshui biz?

Oops sorry not familiar with freight forwarding. sorry not familiar, do you operate as the same model as ninjavan? do you feel the heat of competition with so many entrants to the market? The reason why i asked this is bec my friend just recently sold his logistics biz. he is in singapore not thailand

nothing much abt my fengshui business:)

So which masters do you know? My master is from China in his retirement years already. We are doing pro bono consultation during weekends

jameschong1
16-06-2018, 06:09 PM
how about bros/sis that are property agents? lip lai lip lai !:D

u still agent after so many years?
i rise up become division director within 2 years hor, close one eye easy $5k a mth hor base on kai kia work.

erkianpeng
16-06-2018, 08:22 PM
I am going to be a business owner soon, once I register my Pte Ltd company. ��

I have been poor for a year, hounded by banks, legal moneylenders as well as loan sharks.

I sold off my house and now have $50k to turn my life around. Been asking around for advice on how to grow the money but not much help it seems.

I am going to register a Pte Ltd company first. Give it a generic name. Then decide what to do.

One thing is to sell a product or products in Amazon using FBA.

https://youtu.be/b8cldoRK-xc

This chap is only 22-23 but a millionaire in a year.

发啊!

angusb
16-06-2018, 09:08 PM

I have been poor for a year, hounded by banks, legal moneylenders as well as loan sharks.

I sold off my house and now have $50k to turn my life around. Been asking around for advice on how to grow the money but not much help it seems.

I am going to register a Pte Ltd company first. Give it a generic name. Then decide what to do.

One thing is to sell a product or products in Amazon using FBA.

https://youtu.be/b8cldoRK-xc

This chap is only 22-23 but a millionaire in a year.

发啊!
Hi bro,

I sincerely wish you all of the best wishes in your new endeavour. Really look forward to be able to see you standing up on your feets again.

All the best blessings from all god's to your family,wife, children and you

Chat with you soon.

Remember to do good when you are successful. Gain merits in life so you can have a smoother life.

Tough times don't last, tough man do!!!

You have me to jiayou you :)

signo
18-06-2018, 08:31 AM

发啊!

Starting a Private Limited company is undertaking of a legal responsibility as well as earning money. Penalties for failure to comply to required filings, etc. can amount to substantial fines, etc.

While professionals are there to 'help' you with this, they cost money and may not be all they say and at the end, it's your arse that is exposed.

So, be mindful of this part and all the best.

Cheers

terryhehe
18-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Starting a Private Limited company is undertaking of a legal responsibility as well as earning money. Penalties for failure to comply to required filings, etc. can amount to substantial fines, etc.

While professionals are there to 'help' you with this, they cost money and may not be all they say and at the end, it's your arse that is exposed.

So, be mindful of this part and all the best.

Cheers

U sound like a theory guru with no practical.

If a biz is so small and can't afford "professional", ACRA also can't be bother with it's tax revenue.

If its revenue is so big and catches ACRA's notice , the biz wont be bothered with a peanut "professional" fee.

zeajay
18-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Anyone knows what is the minimum contribution to CPF (wife) to qualify for additional subsidy in kindergarten?

chocganache
18-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Best is to do chicken biz.

signo
18-06-2018, 07:01 PM
U sound like a theory guru with no practical.

If a biz is so small and can't afford "professional", ACRA also can't be bother with it's tax revenue.

If its revenue is so big and catches ACRA's notice , the biz wont be bothered with a peanut "professional" fee.

Hi bro, ACRA filings and company revenue are two different matters. ACRA is not bothered about the company's $1.00 or $10,000.00 revenue, this is the matter for IRAS. And this has to be filed with IRAS, even if it's only $1.00. Please bear in mind that this is a Private limited company.

Even if a Pte Ltd company has no revenue, it still has to file AR and AGM. If the company is dormant, it has to inform ACRA about it's position and apply for a waiver to file.

JinHoSeh
18-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Best is to do chicken biz.

I was about to say that.

lancelim
19-06-2018, 03:15 PM
I don't think I can make it as a business owner. I will only employ SYTs and bang ourselves silly :D

lits
19-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Do you business owners mind to share roughly your annual income that you take from business' profit? And how long until you reach that stage

Thank you

angusb
20-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Do you business owners mind to share roughly your annual income that you take from business' profit? And how long until you reach that stage

Thank you

for me it took 2 years to jus reach breakeven.

as for profit, not convenient to share

Kickinloud
20-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Freelance business consultant here. I link investors with project owners etc. Also link people whom are looking for business partners