PDA

View Full Version : More lobang to mkae money to cheong!!

daddyO
25-04-2007, 03:39 PM
I know some bros here in SBF got lobang to make the extra $$$ to cheong! Hopefully you can let me in on your extra income whether is it be an affliate or an associate, freelancer investments, webmaster reseller or anything as long as it can make money and it is legal!

I need the extra money badly to live the life I want!!!! I am pretty good with computers and web....Got lobang please highlight here!!!

thanks and please hellpp!!!

Castrol
25-04-2007, 05:38 PM
I need the extra money badly to live the life I want!!!! I am pretty good with computers and web....Got lobang please highlight here!!!

you've come to the wrong place to ask this. sbf is about spending $, not earning it. for me i make the extra money to cheong by working part time at night as a usher in a LSB. i use my torch light to show customers the way to their table. :D

triple h
25-04-2007, 06:10 PM
alamak bro....u so direct ah.......
threadstarter....can go to recruitment agency can enquire....:D

you've come to the wrong place to ask this. sbf is about spending $, not earning it. for me i make the extra money to cheong by working part time at night as a usher in a LSB. i use my torch light to show customers the way to their table. :D

bonkers69
25-04-2007, 06:31 PM
knn....after since i surf SBF , i spent more leh.....:p
didn't know can earn more $$$ in SBF .:D

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2007, 06:42 PM
knn....after since i surf SBF , i spent more leh.....:p
didn't know can earn more $$$ in SBF .

You can earn extra money by becoming a 'gigolo' but you have to bonk all sorts of women, mostly > 40+ years old & UGLY ...... can you take it ? ..... but you will be paid handsomely ! :D

plman2002
25-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Please cheong within your limits.

If make more $, got the time to cheong boh?

juz my sgd0.02 tots

cheers,

no_faith
25-04-2007, 07:48 PM
wat u mean by live the life u wat?
got ferrari, pretty models ard u, living in penthouse?

nuclearkid
25-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Apa ini, this is sammyboy.com, not monster.com although there are a couple of brothers here who are probably monsters in the playing field. :D

Cannot cheong, don't cheong, its an endless cycle, man. Feeding your addiction leads you down the path of self-destruction. Money doesn't come easy, my friend. Why waste it away if you have more pressing needs in other areas of your life?

dominion
25-04-2007, 08:30 PM
thanks and please hellpp!

Mr daddyO

We've noticed your interest in making some fast cash thru the internet, and feel that you are an ideal potential asset to our company. Our esteemed company, Click n' Earn (http://clicknearn.com/youaresuchadumbfool.html) is dedicated to maximizing the internet surfing power of the everyday netizen for their benefit.

You can simply earn cash by allowing us to observe your surfing habits, which in turn will be monitored and analyzed as part of a large group; the results of which will be used in consultations with global web advertising agencies. Please be assured that your confidentiality and anonymity will be our top priority* through out the term of your subscription with Click n' Earn.
*We will just install lots of spyware to take out your credit card details

For more information and inquiries please email me at [email protected]. And, for a limited time only, there is a 50% rebate on the nominal signing up fee at USD 200 only.

knn03
25-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Mr daddyO

(http://clicknearn.com/youaresuchadumbfool.html) For more information and inquiries please email me at [email protected]. And, for a limited time only, there is a 50% rebate on the nominal signing up fee at USD 200 only.

Hahahahaha....this is really a good one :D

Bro dominion, if you are successful, then I also go and create a website for him to click and then I can live the lifestyle that I want...hahahaha:D

MimeBoxer
25-04-2007, 10:00 PM
I know some bros here in SBF got lobang to make the extra $$$ to cheong! Hopefully you can let me in on your extra income whether is it be an affliate or an associate, freelancer investments, webmaster reseller or anything as long as it can make money and it is legal!

thanks and please hellpp!!!

U can try Sbobet or Sb1888...:p

bonkers69
25-04-2007, 11:55 PM
sbobet AR:eek: later dun even have $$ to buy CD lagi jia luck...keke

Microsoft
26-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Got moni cheong high class social escot or model. Not so rich then GL 150 or KTV. If budget still abit tight then cheong Pertain/Deskar loot lor. Who laugh at u tell us we go zap tat burger. :D :D

insomia
26-04-2007, 03:27 AM
wah piang eh, want to make money must spend 1dollar buy straits times and see classfied mah....... bro, wrong time wrong place. here no lobang for a computer genie for you. sorry...not to be rude. just the fact. cheers:D

CrazyThaiLover
26-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Bro daddyO,

No $ cheong, stay at home PCC 1st lah. No mor 'siao cheong now' may b u can think better by using ur brain.

Juz my 0.002
CTL

daddyO
26-04-2007, 07:50 AM
thanks for replying!!! i have open out a can of worms for some ppl to do their trash talk!!! No lobang just say so lah wats with all the sarcasm?! wat is wrong with wanting to making more money? i have seen some shitty answers coming out from some senior bros!!!

BigDon
26-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Cool it dude.

Perhaps this really isnt the forum to ask such questions and you are posting this under "Adult Discussions about Sex". If there's a "Kopitiam" corner, then no one will bother about what you post.

Maybe you'd like to try posting in those money forums. You should be able to get more replies there. Anyway, just be careful coz there are always people out there trying to con other's money.

Cheers

ZapBoy
26-04-2007, 03:52 PM
This is the 1st time I heard that this forum can help a person to make $$$?
Since 2005 until now, I have spent so much that I can't even recover my "losses".

Really damn regret to come in SBF and now like kena drugs like that, tio addicted.
Anyway, if really can earn $$$, don't forget about me.

shiokmc
26-04-2007, 04:00 PM
... wats with all the sarcasm?! wat is wrong with wanting to making more money? i have seen some shitty answers coming out from some senior bros!!!

cant take sacarsm ??? Quit lor . . . .

skin no thick enough ? Quit lor . . .

some bros share stories, share FRs, share experiences - also kenna zapped kenna 'GAN', kenna all kinds of remarks...
You had asked 'the miLLion DoLLar Question' in a SEX forum ....

How to help you ?:D

you have the power of the internet... if you can find this forum to Post your question, im sure you can find other forums/websites to help yourself...instead of just whining n whining ...

Best Wishes

S3vw
26-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Got moni cheong high class social escot or model. Not so rich then GL 150 or KTV. If budget still abit tight then cheong Pertain/Deskar loot lor. Who laugh at u tell us we go zap tat burger. :D

ha ha ha ha.....
like oso can.....

if Pertain Rd/Deskar still no budget....
watch AV then buy soap/shower gel to pcc har....:D

shiokmc
26-04-2007, 04:09 PM
ha ha ha ha.....
watch AV then buy soap/shower gel to pcc har....:D

if he pcc also let ppl laugh... we also zap :D kor lian ...kor lian

smilies
26-04-2007, 04:24 PM
I am to make more money also.
Anyone interested?

Microsoft
26-04-2007, 04:29 PM
ha ha ha ha.....
like oso can.....

if Pertain Rd/Deskar still no budget....
watch AV then buy soap/shower gel to pcc har....

Remind me of a song...

半斤八两做到只积咁既样
半斤八两湿水炮仗点会响
半斤八两够姜呀查枪走去抢
出左半斤力想话啰番足八两
家阵恶揾食边有半斤八两咁理想(吹胀)

80's tat time oredi lidat dun say now lah... Haizz.. :D :p

MimeBoxer
26-04-2007, 09:25 PM
sbobet AR:eek: later dun even have $$ to buy CD lagi jia luck...keke

Bro Bonkers69, there is a cantonese saying, U wanna eat salty food, u must bear the thirsty effect later on...haha... As what other bros said, pcc loh...

MimeBoxer
26-04-2007, 09:27 PM
No choice leh Bro TD042, this is the only monetary fund i can source for chionging lei...no win no bonk loh...win, i will chiong chiong chiong....:p

MimeBoxer
26-04-2007, 09:34 PM
thanks for replying!!! i have open out a can of worms for some ppl to do their trash talk!!! No lobang just say so lah wats with all the sarcasm?! wat is wrong with wanting to making more money? i have seen some shitty answers coming out from some senior bros!!!

I trash talk u meh? I trash talk only when i play hoops with my buddies or Jordan...:D BTW, SBOBET or SB1888 can bet on NBA, if u have an account with any one of them....u bet on 'even' tomorrow for all teams.....1k each...:D

dominion
26-04-2007, 11:59 PM

Mr daddyO,
I am terribly sorry that you have such an unpleasant experience with the senior brothers here. I, as a junior member, and founding member of Click n' Earn however, sincerely extend our invite for you to join us.

We have yet to receive any indication of your interest, but hope to hear from you soon and see you in our ranks of Duty Utilizing Management Benefits Associate Sales Secretary (D.U.M.B.A.S.S) soon.

Thank you.

skyline07
27-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Hey bro, you can try this... Proven it works and they pay you by paypal.

Survey Savvy (earn while you starts a survey)
https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=2941492&action=join

Mylot (earn as you post a forum)
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=woeifeng

Hopes it helps.

KatoeyLover69
27-04-2007, 01:28 AM
I have a few 'lobangs' to make money using the internet .......

Please PM me your name & email address and I will provide further details to you