PDA

View Full Version : Part time cleaning lady

magix85
10-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Sharing real life encounter with bros.

My last maid returned to her home town and because me and wifey both don’t like to do housework, she got a recommendation from her colleague for a part time cleaner. Cleaner comes every Monday for 4 hours, we pay $70 to clean floor, toilets etc. We pass her one condo card and she’ll come in on her own at 9 or 10am and leave after she finish. She’s perm resident from PRC, married with a 11 year old daughter schooling in local school. I found out later she’s 38 yrs old.

The 4th week after she started, I managed to fuck her. It wasn’t intentional, I didn’t plan in advance for it to happen. I wasn’t feeling well in office, I went to a clinic and got an MC for fever, and I came home around 1.30pm. Because I was a bit feverish, it didn’t hit me that Xiu Ying could still be at my place. I walked to my master room and when I opened the door, I was surprised for a moment the aircon was on and I could hear the shower was on in the bathroom. Then I realized it could be Xiu Ying in the shower. We did give her permission to shower after she cleaned the flat but I’d told her to shower in the common bathroom, not in the master bathroom.

Normally I don’t think I would have entered the bathroom but because my headache was making me irritated and I was upset she was using my master shower, I walked into the bathroom. While my shower area is partition off with glass, it doesn’t block anything. The moment I entered the bathroom, Xiu Ying’s face was surprised. I stopped at the bathroom door and asked why she was using the shower there. She didn’t answer but she put her hands over her boobs. Funny thing is that the water was still splashing down, and she turned to face me but didn’t say anything, and while she had covered her boobs with her hands and arms, because she didn’t turn around, I realized I was looking at her pussy.

It felt like a long few seconds to me, I don’t think I was thinking consciously about it. Maybe it was because Xiu Ying didn’t try to turn around to hide her pussy or because she didn’t ask me to leave the bathroom, but I started to strip myself and when I took off my briefs, my cock was already stiffening. And still Xiu Ying didn’t say anything. It was only when I opened the shower door that she finally started moving and she turned her back to me. By then I’d already decided to go for it because she didn’t try to stop me. I reached from behind her and pulled her hands down and put my hands over her boobs. Mama mia, it was electrifying because she had D-cup boobs, they were a bit sagging but they were nevertheless D-cup and fleshy soft. I felt her body jerking when I started fondling her boobs and rolling her nipples. Her first words in Mandarin was “stop”, she kept saying it while I was massaging her breasts but she never made an effort to stop my hands. In fact, her hands were on my hands as I continued to play her boobs.

The shower head was still on and spraying us with water, when I turned her around. At that time, my headache had disappeared and I was feeling super high. I looked at her face while I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock. She didn’t change her facial expression as we looked at each other, and she started to massage the length of my cock. I told her in Mandarin, let’s go to the bed. I’m not sure what I’d have done if she didn’t agree, but the chances of her not agreeing was low as she wasn’t shy when I put her hand on my cock. She didn’t object to going to the bed, instead she said in Mandarin that she had to go home to cook food for her daughter. I told her that I’ll drive her home later, Xiu Ying said her daughter would be home soon.

At this time, we were standing next to the bed, my right hand was across her shoulder holding her against me, and because she didn’t stop me, my left hand had slipped a finger into her pussy and I was finger fucking her. When I saw that she was starting to breathe through her mouth, I felt she was starting to react to the finger fucking, so I told her to call her daughter to say she’ll be coming home late. I let her off to take her phone, and after she got off the phone, I laid her onto the bed and fucked her. Her fucking technique wasn’t great but she was cooperative. When I pushed her legs apart, she kept them apart. When I told her to get on top of me, she climbed on top. When I sucked on her nipples, she let me keep sucking although she kept moving her body every few seconds. I fucked her twice. After the first time, she wanted to go home but I held her back and said I needed to fuck another round. I drove her home after I unloaded into her again.

The only two things she didn’t let me do that first time was to eat her pussy and to bbbj. She only allowed me to eat her on the 3rd occasion and she bbbj me only on 4th occasion. After that 1st occasion, I make a quick drive home during lunch time on Mondays when I need to relieve myself of any work tension. As compensation, I pass $50 to Xiu Ying for each occasion. Depending on my mood, sometimes I fuck her once, usually it’s twice, and when I’m really stressed, I notice I’ll fuck her 3 times to relax myself. She’s not a looker and not MILF, she has average looks only, like a typical heartland aunty. The only thing we’ll notice is her boobs, swaying under her blouse. My Mandarin is not good, so I can’t talk much with her or sweet talk but so far, so good as she’s been cooperative. :D

diputs1269
10-06-2018, 05:37 PM
You lucky fella, she must have been deprived of sex and you come along nicely to fulfils her needs. Any more updates?

yello
10-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Share contact please. I also need a part time cleaner!

sms69
10-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Looking forward to next update.

xangga
10-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Camping here.

HoJinxx
10-06-2018, 07:02 PM
I think my house need more cleaning . :)

Voorhees
10-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Instant cure to headache :D

Bro, like that your MC rate very high liao.. night cleaning plus sleepover la...

sionglim
10-06-2018, 07:24 PM
find eat at home.

Jay Chou
10-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Sharing real life encounter with bros.

My last maid returned to her home town and because me and wifey both don’t like to do housework, she got a recommendation from her colleague for a part time cleaner. Cleaner comes every Monday for 4 hours, we pay $70 to clean floor, toilets etc. We pass her one condo card and she’ll come in on her own at 9 or 10am and leave after she finish. She’s perm resident from PRC, married with a 11 year old daughter schooling in local school. I found out later she’s 38 yrs old.

The 4th week after she started, I managed to fuck her. It wasn’t intentional, I didn’t plan in advance for it to happen. I wasn’t feeling well in office, I went to a clinic and got an MC for fever, and I came home around 1.30pm. Because I was a bit feverish, it didn’t hit me that Xiu Ying could still be at my place. I walked to my master room and when I opened the door, I was surprised for a moment the aircon was on and I could hear the shower was on in the bathroom. Then I realized it could be Xiu Ying in the shower. We did give her permission to shower after she cleaned the flat but I’d told her to shower in the common bathroom, not in the master bathroom.

Normally I don’t think I would have entered the bathroom but because my headache was making me irritated and I was upset she was using my master shower, I walked into the bathroom. While my shower area is partition off with glass, it doesn’t block anything. The moment I entered the bathroom, Xiu Ying’s face was surprised. I stopped at the bathroom door and asked why she was using the shower there. She didn’t answer but she put her hands over her boobs. Funny thing is that the water was still splashing down, and she turned to face me but didn’t say anything, and while she had covered her boobs with her hands and arms, because she didn’t turn around, I realized I was looking at her pussy.

It felt like a long few seconds to me, I don’t think I was thinking consciously about it. Maybe it was because Xiu Ying didn’t try to turn around to hide her pussy or because she didn’t ask me to leave the bathroom, but I started to strip myself and when I took off my briefs, my cock was already stiffening. And still Xiu Ying didn’t say anything. It was only when I opened the shower door that she finally started moving and she turned her back to me. By then I’d already decided to go for it because she didn’t try to stop me. I reached from behind her and pulled her hands down and put my hands over her boobs. Mama mia, it was electrifying because she had D-cup boobs, they were a bit sagging but they were nevertheless D-cup and fleshy soft. I felt her body jerking when I started fondling her boobs and rolling her nipples. Her first words in Mandarin was “stop”, she kept saying it while I was massaging her breasts but she never made an effort to stop my hands. In fact, her hands were on my hands as I continued to play her boobs.

The shower head was still on and spraying us with water, when I turned her around. At that time, my headache had disappeared and I was feeling super high. I looked at her face while I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock. She didn’t change her facial expression as we looked at each other, and she started to massage the length of my cock. I told her in Mandarin, let’s go to the bed. I’m not sure what I’d have done if she didn’t agree, but the chances of her not agreeing was low as she wasn’t shy when I put her hand on my cock. She didn’t object to going to the bed, instead she said in Mandarin that she had to go home to cook food for her daughter. I told her that I’ll drive her home later, Xiu Ying said her daughter would be home soon.

At this time, we were standing next to the bed, my right hand was across her shoulder holding her against me, and because she didn’t stop me, my left hand had slipped a finger into her pussy and I was finger fucking her. When I saw that she was starting to breathe through her mouth, I felt she was starting to react to the finger fucking, so I told her to call her daughter to say she’ll be coming home late. I let her off to take her phone, and after she got off the phone, I laid her onto the bed and fucked her. Her fucking technique wasn’t great but she was cooperative. When I pushed her legs apart, she kept them apart. When I told her to get on top of me, she climbed on top. When I sucked on her nipples, she let me keep sucking although she kept moving her body every few seconds. I fucked her twice. After the first time, she wanted to go home but I held her back and said I needed to fuck another round. I drove her home after I unloaded into her again.

The only two things she didn’t let me do that first time was to eat her pussy and to bbbj. She only allowed me to eat her on the 3rd occasion and she bbbj me only on 4th occasion. After that 1st occasion, I make a quick drive home during lunch time on Mondays when I need to relieve myself of any work tension. As compensation, I pass $50 to Xiu Ying for each occasion. Depending on my mood, sometimes I fuck her once, usually it’s twice, and when I’m really stressed, I notice I’ll fuck her 3 times to relax myself. She’s not a looker and not MILF, she has average looks only, like a typical heartland aunty. The only thing we’ll notice is her boobs, swaying under her blouse. My Mandarin is not good, so I can’t talk much with her or sweet talk but so far, so good as she’s been cooperative. :D

Up u bro. 😊

zigdig
10-06-2018, 07:35 PM
My house is a bit dirty now . :D

mike3329
10-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Good Job TS. So many bros. here envious of your great catch.

It is like a fantasy come true.

Win, win situation all round as she gets her needs fulfilled, earn some extra cash and you get to empty your balls sac.

Now they may all start trying to hire milf part-time maids.

Looking forward to more erotic updates from you! :D

sky_liner2
11-06-2018, 06:49 AM
Good encounter bro Magix, next time sick need not visit doctor anymore since you can still shower while having fever and not shivering, guess the steam got you heated well enough. How come you didn't kiss her?

magix85
12-06-2018, 01:21 AM
Bros, this is part 2. A week after I first fucked my PRC part time cleaner, I had her again. Again I wasn’t planning in advance to fuck her but when it was nearing lunch time at 12pm, I decided on the spur of the moment to take half day leave because it was a bloody hectic Monday morning, attended 2 meetings that went on and on, wasting everybody’s time. The more I thought about it, the more I felt I needed to release the stress. As I drove home, I kept replaying in my mind about the previous week and before I reached my apartment, my cock was already stiffening under my trousers, seriously. (Bros would know what I’m talking about, when we keep fantasizing about a girl).

When I entered my place, Xiu Ying was vacuuming the living room area. She nodded her head and greeted me good afternoon in Mandarin, although I bet she could guess why I came home. I asked if she was finishing her cleaning, she said yes, the living area was the last place for cleaning up. I went to the kitchen and took a beer out of the fridge and sipped it as it was very humid and I was sweating under my clothes. I finished the beer, I went to the master room. I changed into shorts and tee shirt and switch on the aircon.

After a few minutes, I heard the vacuuming had stopped, so I called Xiu Ying from the room door. She stood in the hall with the vacuum cleaner. I motioned to her to come over, she just stood there holding the vacuum cleaner, she didn’t walk over but neither did she move away. Of course she knew why I was calling her to the room, but she didn’t object by telling me off but she wasn’t walking to me either. So I walked over, I took the vacuum out of her hands and placed it on the ground.

Now, I’m 1.75m tall and she’s like 1.48m tall, so it wasn’t a problem for me to scoop her off her feet into my arms. She didn’t say anything as I carried her to the room. I initially was going to ask her to shower but I changed my mind. When I brought her to the room, I laid her on the bed and I stripped myself before I took off her clothes. By this time, my little bro was already stiff. At the back of my mind, I knew I had lots of time but I couldn’t control myself. I didn’t even play her boobs or her pussy because the feeling in my cock was overwhelming. I pushed Xiu Ying’s thighs wide apart and pushed my cock into her. Her pussy was dry, so it was a bit painful for us both but I wasn’t really bothered about her… I admit it was selfish but at that time, all I could think about was fucking her. I kept thrusting into her and when I exploded, I felt all the stress drain out when I shot into her.

I made a small mistake as we both were resting on the bed. I let Xiu Ying turn over onto her stomach and she slept with her boobs on the bed. It was only after I came back after driving her home that I realized that the bedsheet had been stained with cum. When she was resting face down, the cum must have come out from her pussy. Had to change bedsheet before the wifey came back. From the next occasion onwards, I’ve spread a large towel on the bed before letting Xiu Ying lie down. After we rested, I brought her to the shower where I had like 5-8 minutes of massaging her boobs and sucking her nipples. When she sprayed water on my groin and arsehole area and wiped off the shower foam with her hand, I knew I’d recovered when my little bro got stiff again. I led her to the bed again and put her on her hands and knees. I fucked her from behind for the 2nd fuck (not fucking her arsehole, I took her pussy from the back).

The afternoon fucking took almost 2 hours. 2 rounds of fucking with a rest and shower in between, plus a short rest before I drove her home. I felt nicely relaxed after unloading my stress into her. Some bros have messaged me to say I’m lucky. Again I must declare that Xiu Ying is a typical aunty, she doesn’t make up and she ties her shoulder length hair in a simple pony tail. Her body isn’t well proportioned because she carries D-cup boobs on a short 1.48m frame. So far, I’ve taken Monday half day leave over 4 consecutive weeks. Plus the first time on MC, I’ve spent 5 Monday afternoons with Xiu Ying, the most recent was yesterday. She’s been a nice diversion from the hectic stress of office work…

diputs1269
12-06-2018, 01:46 AM
TS very lucky to have such good 'fb' but must remember to clean any evidences behind.

ibanezjem555
12-06-2018, 02:50 AM
Uppz Bro TS Magix for sharing..

Truthful
12-06-2018, 07:27 AM
really like this sharing TS!

hi2u
12-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Enjoy while it lasts bro!

matyoyo
12-06-2018, 10:06 AM
camping for more.....Happy Bonking....:cool::p:D

retepoet
12-06-2018, 02:02 PM
share bro, I need a part time cleaner too :p

Manipulate
12-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Nice share bro.. but be careful when playing with fire at home

Tannedwolf
12-06-2018, 07:30 PM
So this affair happened at the Right boobs and at the right time. The only thing that attracts ts is her boobs...

bang79
12-06-2018, 07:58 PM
"The Cleaner" cleaning everything up. 😉

magix85
12-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Good encounter bro Magix, next time sick need not visit doctor anymore since you can still shower while having fever and not shivering, guess the steam got you heated well enough. How come you didn't kiss her?

Sky_liner2, I didn't talk about kissing because I didn't kiss her on the first two Mondays. It's only on the third Monday that I tried to french kiss her and it was successful. :p

magix85
12-06-2018, 08:53 PM
TS very lucky to have such good 'fb' but must remember to clean any evidences behind.

There's advantage and disadvantage. Eg it's nice to play in the shower together but I have to remember to clean up any hair that drop to the floor, especially long female hair and any pussy hair. :o

magix85
12-06-2018, 09:08 PM
So this affair happened at the Right boobs and at the right time. The only thing that attracts ts is her boobs...

Bro, she happens to have big boobs, not that I was originally attracted to fuck her because of her boobs. If it was A or B-cup with reasonable or average looks, I still would have fucked the lady if I saw her in the shower. But must admit the feeling is better when playing with big boobs. I'm not discriminating against small boobs though, I've fucked girls who were quite flat chested. :D

sky_liner2
12-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Sky_liner2, I didn't talk about kissing because I didn't kiss her on the first two Mondays. It's only on the third Monday that I tried to french kiss her and it was successful. :p

Bro, you're the man, did you do her RAW?

magix85
13-06-2018, 03:21 AM
This recent Monday, I took afternoon leave again to be with Xiu Ying. After we fucked in the shower, we dried ourselves and rested on the bed. I had one hand on her boobs, massaging them gently, she doesn’t mind as long as I don’t pinch her nipples too hard. One time I was too hard and she showed she was not pleased, so I’ve stopped the hard pinching. I don’t like to ask about her personal background, but because we were lying down and waiting for my little bro to recover, I asked about her part time cleaning.

She claimed she cleaned homes every day from Monday to Friday, I asked who she was cleaning for, she said apart from my place on Monday, there was older folks in the other homes (from her explanation, what she probably means is the married couple goes out to work and the parents or grandparents are at home). I asked her, who was she cleaning for on Monday before she started with me. Xiu Ying said it was a Japanese national, she’d worked for him for 7 months before he got posted back to Japan.

When I heard she was cleaning for a guy, a thought flashed through my mind, wondering if he had also fucked her. (ps. I wasn’t jealous, I was curious). So as I was cupping her boobs and fondling them, I asked Xiu Ying if the Japanese guy was married, she said she didn’t know as he was living alone. Then I positioned my face near her face, so that I was looking at her eyes and I asked, did he fuck you? She laughed and said, why are you asking about this? I asked her again, and we went back and forth a few times until she admitted, yes he was having sex with her throughout the time she worked for him. That kind of explains why she wasn’t very shy when I started to fuck her, and why she didn’t look embarrassed to be naked in front of me.

I asked her to tell me about her experiences, she said something to the effect that all the sex sessions was the same but I kept bugging her (and every time I asked her, I was also fondling her boobs). Xiu Ying gave in and claimed she only had one story to tell.

This is what she told me, as far as I understand her (my Mandarin is poor). The Jap guy had gangbang sessions at his flat and Xiu Ying attended 3 sessions during the half year she was with him. She explained that the first time, the Jap guy asked her to come in on a Sunday morning, he supposedly had a gathering and he wanted her to be around to clean up as the gathering was in progress. When she arrived, there was a Japanese woman and four other guys (ie 5 guys in total with the Jap guy).

The woman could speak some Mandarin, so Xiu Ying didn’t suspect anything was out of the ordinary until the woman told Xiu Ying that the guys wanted to have sex with both of them. Xiu Ying claimed that the guys took turn to fuck the Japanese woman in the living room. I asked Xiu Ying where she was and why didn’t she leave the flat, she said she was sitting next to the Jap woman and that she couldn’t leave because the Jap woman was holding Xiu Ying’s hand as the guys were fucking her. I thought it was a strange reason but it’s what she told me.

There must have been some facts lost in translation, but it seems that not all the guys had cum into the Jap woman although they all had their cocks in her because Xiu Ying said that 3 guys brought her to the bedroom while 2 guys remained with the Jap woman and the 3 guys fucked her. The other 2 guys didn’t fuck Xiu Ying, though it seems that the 3 guys also fucked the Jap woman later on.

How much of the gangbang is true, I don’t know with 100% certainty but I don’t see much reason for Xiu Ying to lie. Assuming it’s true, it’s no wonder why Xiu Ying didn’t object and struggle very much when I wanted to try out her body, it could be because the Jap guy had gotten Xiu Ying used to having sex. She also said that the guy used to watch JAV adult videos before fucking her, this I can believe because she watches gangbang and double penetration scenes with me without closing her eyes or giggling. Whoever that Jap guy is, in a way, I’m enjoying the fruits of his labour! :p

NottyMonkey
13-06-2018, 04:00 AM
Bro, You are the lucky man. Me need part time cleaning too. Can share contact? :D:D:D

whatthefuk
13-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience bro. But don't you afraid that your wife might come back home unexpectedly?

viper
13-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Hi Bo

Wonder if she available to earn extras during her free time. PM if she ok..Thanks

lobangkingz
13-06-2018, 09:45 AM
nice stuff, please share more. support your thread bro.

yycaddy
13-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Yes, indeed sex can cure headache. I tried and confirmed. Hehe

busong
13-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Yes, indeed sex can cure headache. I tried and confirmed. Hehe

That is indeed good for you . No need to take Panadol . :p

asianguy99
13-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Fantasy come true!

Luveberth
13-06-2018, 07:52 PM
I wish i have such luck....nice story

magix85
13-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Bro, you're the man, did you do her RAW?

sky_liner2, I overlook to include the info because I'm a slow writer. On the first occasion before I fucked the PRC for the first time, I checked my bedroom drawer after we came out of the shower into the bedroom and I realize I'd run out of condoms. I told Xiu Ying that sorry, I didn't have condoms at home, can I use it the next time. She nodded head, so I did her raw. But 2nd occasion onwards, I also don't use condom and she didn't ask about it.

magix85
13-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience bro. But don't you afraid that your wife might come back home unexpectedly?

Wifey has to travel around the region regularly and she usually works till after 8pm when she's in SG. So the coast is normally clear for me.

magix85
13-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Nice share bro.. but be careful when playing with fire at home

Wife travels a lot for work. The neighbours at my floor all mind their own business, only 4 units on my level. As long as I confine the playing within my flat, it's safe. Plus bedroom has quite good sound insulation, so neighbours can't hear the action that's happening.

WhipItUp
13-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Nice share bro

bananaman00
13-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Bro u r lucky man. Must try to look for part time cleaner to clean my place.

erkianpeng
14-06-2018, 04:34 AM
sky_liner2, I overlook to include the info because I'm a slow writer. On the first occasion before I fucked the PRC for the first time, I checked my bedroom drawer after we came out of the shower into the bedroom and I realize I'd run out of condoms. I told Xiu Ying that sorry, I didn't have condoms at home, can I use it the next time. She nodded head, so I did her raw. But 2nd occasion onwards, I also don't use condom and she didn't ask about it.

Better pray the Jap doesn’t have any sex disease.

FOMO
14-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Camping here too.

maddock
14-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Hoping to read more.

boisong1
14-06-2018, 07:20 PM
I think Xiu Ying's cleaning business will surely get a boost up . :p ;)

diputs1269
14-06-2018, 09:35 PM

Yes you are right. Can start to take queue number.

JediFallenOrder
15-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Camping here.

zhenshifu
15-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Pitching tent.

zigdig
15-06-2018, 04:08 PM

A very big boost . :D :)

DeadlyViper
17-06-2018, 11:28 AM
The cleaning lady must be very busy by now . :D

deepu
17-06-2018, 02:02 PM
The cleaning lady must be very busy by now . :D

Should be , so many houses to clean . :)

Grabara
17-06-2018, 02:07 PM
Any update TS?

magix85
17-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Any update TS?

I'll post a proper update when I have more time, bro. Doing a brief sharing here for the time being... my condo has a swimming pool, it's used mostly on weekends and in evenings, it's less crowded on weekday morning and afternoon except for housewives and their kids. Two weeks ago Xiu Ying asked if she could use it. I just told her no, because the condo guards might check on the users. I didn't tell her the real reason, which was of course that it could be risky for me. Anyway, I brought her downstairs and we took a walk around the pool. There was only 3 ladies (either Japs or Korean) with their kids using the pool, and I started to imagine that they were looking at me/Xiu Ying. I probably was over imaginative although Xiu Ying was wearing a round neck t-shirt, which was more flimsy than her usual blouses and it was obvious that her boobs was jiggling as she walked. At that moment, I was a bit uncomfortable because those ladies also had good bodies and I was like, why do these ladies have to stare at other ladies. But the lesson I learnt was, I would never use the pool together with Xiu Ying, not at my place anyway. :o

francined69
18-06-2018, 07:32 AM
camping for more updates

Trace
18-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Nice ~ very exciting read :D

Premature
20-06-2018, 10:22 AM
great catch and enjoy

magix85
20-06-2018, 09:30 PM
A bro asked me about Xiu Ying’s working experience with the Jap expatriate. This isn’t a detailed account of her Jap experience, it’s an account of her skills on me. This Monday, I rested in my room, watching Japanese jav videos on my laptop, while waiting for her to finish the cleaning. After she finished the housework, she knocked on the half-opened room door and peeped in, and asked if she should come in. I told her to join me on the bed. When she snuggled next to me, the laptop was playing a scene of a Jap babe doing fellatio on a group of men and swallowing cum. I asked if she had to bbbj when she was working for the Jap guy. She nodded and said he wanted bbbj often, so I told her I wanted blowjob that day. We both stripped, I lay down on the bed and spread my legs. Xiu Ying held my cock and put it into her mouth. For the rest of the time, she only used her mouth on my cock, licking, sucking, moving her mouth up and down when my little bro got hard. She didn’t need to use her hands, she kept deep throating and sucking over and over for minutes until my cum started spurting out into her mouth, she didn’t take her mouth off my cock but kept sucking, and she swallowed everything. I pushed her head away when she kept sucking after I’d released all the cum.

I took a break for 15-20 minutes. It wasn’t a complete rest as I asked Xiu Ying to be in 69 position, on top of me. I ate her pussy while she used her hands and lips to resuscitate my little bro. When my cock was stiff again, she got off my face and she asked me if I wanted to fuck her or do another bbbj. I told her to swallow again. So again, Xiu Ying covered my cock with her mouth, and without using her hands, she used her mouth and lips and tongue for minutes and she kept going until I jerked and she felt I was about to cum. She again kept my cock fully in her mouth and as I ejaculated, she just kept on sucking and swallowing. When she released my cock, she laughed and claimed that my cum was saltish, I said I didn’t know why it was like that, she said it was salty but she didn’t waste anything. I used my fingers to touch around my cock, it didn't have any cum on it. I looked at Xiu Ying, she was talking normally and she didn't have any tissue papers with her, so it meant she must have swallowed all my cum.

It was like sweet heaven, having a middle age aunty, sucking me off in her innocent blur face, the only make up she wears is some lipstick and moisturizer, a plain jane that nobody would notice, if not for her boobs. Btw, she wears metal rim specs and she doesn’t take off the specs during our fucking or playing sessions. A bit funny, she don’t mind to be fully naked but she insist on wearing specs. But it’s okay lah, I didn’t insist she take them off, haha.

ibanezjem555
20-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Nice sharing. Uppz you soon once my power returns.

i^Xi0n
21-06-2018, 06:54 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

emgaimua
21-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Hope to read more updates.

matey1982
21-06-2018, 11:22 AM
looking fwd to more steamy updates

83ig
21-06-2018, 01:02 PM
woah
nice sia
camping for more

spaoldbird
22-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Waiting for more updates.

basfreak
22-06-2018, 07:12 AM
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

ViVianCunt
22-06-2018, 11:11 AM
I think I should also start looking for a female cleaning lady .

BrothersGibbs
22-06-2018, 11:56 AM
I think I should also start looking for a female cleaning lady .

Why would you need a female to clean a lady ? A male is more suitable !

otamay
22-06-2018, 06:05 PM
TS cleaning lady is a gem. Lucky fella, upz for more please.

Blueblackeye
27-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Do please keep the story coming .

matey1982
11-07-2018, 04:32 PM
any more updates since

diputs1269
11-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Looking forward to TS for updates.

reading
12-07-2018, 07:44 AM
ts any new updates ? :D

sky_liner2
12-07-2018, 08:04 AM
ts any new updates ? :D

May have to wait after WC is over........cleaning lady is also busy cleaning BALLS.....:D

JuliusYeGo
12-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Any more cleaning updates ? :)

cockwaffle
12-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Any more cleaning updates ? :)

Most likely there will be . :D

MoonShining
12-07-2018, 07:14 PM
May have to wait after WC is over........cleaning lady is also busy cleaning BALLS.....:D

Hahaha that must be the case :D

matey1982
13-07-2018, 06:30 AM
where r the steamy updates

sharkymachine
13-07-2018, 10:14 AM
The house is getting messy, can the cleaning lady come back for some cleaning?:)

diputs1269
13-07-2018, 08:15 PM
The house is getting messy, can the cleaning lady come back for some cleaning?:)

Yes TS come back please.

hamsupter
13-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Hey TS, where are you!?? ;)

bonk69
13-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Power!! She really know how to please pay master while doing housekeeping

tribiyoni89
14-07-2018, 08:38 AM
Brother can share contact

Wildfire123
15-07-2018, 09:45 AM