PDA

View Full Version : Little Black Book

terminaldreams
05-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Hi samsters, it’s been a couple of years being a silent reader and I think it’s time to recontribute to the community. Had started some threads earlier but was kept busy with activities of the past half-decade. Now that I’ve collated enough experiences (that I jotted down their names) to share, I thought I might keep you entertained with them for a while. Hope you all enjoy!

***Only names have been obscured to protect all parties’ identity, since it’s been years ago. Events are otherwise factual***

Last time I left off, it was after I first graduated and started my coming of age rituals with the dating apps. It didn’t really matter if my new work place was male dominated or my hours were shadowed by terms like “100-hour” or “magic roundabout”. The dating apps were just on the rise and so did my luck. I’ll start with CT…

CT wasn’t one of the first few I met online, so by then I had some experience deciphering through angled and filtered photos. She was sweet looking and seemed decently proper. We matched at the start of the week and didn’t took too long to hit things off, but only thing that held us back was our work schedule. But the fateful day came at the end of the week, as they call it “TGIF”.

terminaldreams
05-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Although the weekend was beckoning, we both were stuck at work past dinner, she at a big 4 and me finishing up a conference week. All hopes almost seemed lost as CT was not keen on meeting me straight after work. She felt she wanted to be nicely presentable for a first meet and at least wanted to head back to wash up. Nevertheless, eventually I convinced her with my own magic roundabout proposal that I’d pick her from her place and we’d head out for some drinks to smash the week behind us. If you’d know anything about magic roundabouts, this was considered one since I was at Marina Bay and she at Bishan and back down to the common watering holes.

My post work drinks with the team passed relatively quickly as my mind was kept occupied and heart fluttering with excitement of meeting someone new. Soon, it was time to depart to pick CT, it was just after 10pm. On the way, I was reading through our chats to recall facts I may need. CT is a Malaysian who’ve come to Singapore to work at a Big 4. Living with her aunt in an HDB, she’s hardly had time to meet people given her schedule or progress the night further given the lack of privacy. As my thoughts ran on to how the night was to be, the cab pulled up at a block and a lady in blue turned those thoughts to reality.

CT was dressed in a royal blue dress with some sequins and lace that lined her shoulders, hugged her waist and flared at the bottom. As her pictures depicted, her dressing seems to be demure yet not overstepping as conservative; sexy yet not slutty. I opened the door and let her in when I realised her back was partially bare with a peekaboo hole behind. The drive back down to Zouk was uneventful with small talks but soon the ice was broken and we were joking about like old friends. It essentially consisted of the bitching about the week we just had and how glad we found “random” company for a night out.

As we alighted, I walked her down the long Jiak Kim road while putting my hand on the small of her back. Didn’t’ want to get overly excited grabbing her waist or having skin contact in that little hole yet. But it was appreciated with her walking closer having her shoulder fit just under my arm pit. I was 1.75m while she was around 1.65m with some heals. And judging from my slightly arrear position, albeit the heals or not, she seems to have quite a perky butt as her dress hung off it and dangled with every step. CT had an alluring scent, something that was sweet and musky at the same time. We chatted and laugh along the walk, with her occasionally slapping my thigh for my adult humour. This kept sending signal pulses through my body and I could feel my crotch stirring and tightening inside. Thankfully for the dark of night and my dark colour slacks, the partial bulge was not to be seen, only felt.

Unfortunately, as we reached Winebar, hoping to start the night with some grubs and beer, it was packed to the brim. Since it was already 11pm, without any coaxing, we both agreed to start the night at Phuture. So, off we went as the bouncer waved me through.

marc169
05-06-2018, 04:55 PM
I fast fast chop seat with pop corn and beer . :)

terminaldreams
05-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Once we’re in, we settled into a corner on the dancefloor nearest to the bar. (This was before the move to Clarke Quay, eagle-eyed samters would realise). The crowd was starting to stream in but was still relatively empty around the dancefloor. Continuing our earlier posture except we were face to face now, we conversed taking turns whispering into each other’s ear about what we should be starting the night with. There was something arousing, as innocent as it looks, about keeping my hand on the small of her back, but with much less distance between us and our pelvis gently touching each other’s. With every whisper we made, the contact increased in pressure and reverted and we leaned back again. I was definitely starting to stir much more, but before losing my cool, I headed off to get our starter drinks as CT stayed behind to secure our spot and rest her clutch on the wall shelf.

I came back with a tray of 2 beers, a dozen sour plum shots and half a dozen tequila disguised in the midst. Almost immediately, CT grabbed a pint and we cheers to the start of the weekend. It didn’t take much chatting before we were done with our beers and ready for something to up the tempo. I did realise that downing our beers on an empty stomach for CT and me on my third round of drinks, did the trick of getting our blood rushing and face flushed. The thumping bass behind me perhaps helped too. That was when we decided to be start playing some games for the remaining drinks.

Me: what are we to do with the remainder?
CT: haha, we can play five-ten or something
Me: nah, that’s too boring. How about “I’d rather”?
CT: sure, but how do you play?
Me: we take turns asking either or questions, the other has to pick one of the two questions and give a good reason behind it. If it’s not good enough, then drink
CT: you’re on!

I don’t really remember what was the sequence or all the questions, but I know it slowly progressed with questions that broke the conservative barrier. And as the drinks dried up, we went on to a second dozen of sour plums. What I do remember, as follows:

CT: my turn! Would you rather dresses or skirts?
Me: are you asking cos you’re wearing one of them? I choose dress anyway
CT: haha, maybe? And why?
Me: there’s less to remove *smirking and giving her look top to toe and back again*

CT gave a shy smile and tucked her head down. I knew we were getting somewhere but her supposed reservation made me more aroused actually. When we were down to our last few shots, we decided to savour them switching to “never have I ever” which only up the ante of suggestiveness. By then we had spilled our thoughts in the earlier game and barely had any reserved.

CT: Never have I ever had a true one-night stand…
Me: what makes you think I have? You drink!

CT gulped a shot down and looked over gleaming for me to dish the next challenge.

Me: Never have I ever had a Brazilian wax
CT: eh!

She looked aside undecided to take a shot or not but eventually slowly reached out to one and down it, looking back at me again with that shy smile. I guessed she wasn’t prepared to reveal so much yet. By now, we had our earlier empty glasses clears, leaving the few shot behind, and back to our original position with her slightly leaning against me and I holding onto her back.

CT: that’s not a fair one. You shouldn’t be knowing!

When she said that, I had a felt a rush to my groin and unknowingly pulled her all the slightest closer. Whether or not she’s now clean or had let it grew, she was more open than I expected, compared to the dressing she puts on.

CT: never have I ever worn a condom! Hehe
Me: sigh

I knew she was onto something here, I silently took my punishment. But revenge is best served cold.

TonyAdams
05-06-2018, 07:33 PM
Nice start bro, do continue :)

terminaldreams
05-06-2018, 10:06 PM
Me: Never have I done this here before…

I leaned in and whispered softly into her ear. Then upon finishing the sentence, I lick her earlobe, circling around to the back of her ear and down slightly to her neck. Our bodies were now lightly pressing against each other with barely any space in between as the crowd slowly eked away what breathing room we had. CT arched her head back as though to put more pressure on my tongue and let of a soft moan. As I broke away from our facial embrace, I saw her eyes closed and biting her lower lip slightly like she was savouring the moment further. She then smiled shyly again, picked up a shot and gulped it down.

CT: that was quite a cheap shot! But at least you kinda made up
Me: don't blame me, babe. You started with it!
CT: and I'll continue with it. Haha. Someone’s gotta finish up these. Never have I ever gone commando
Me: really? Never? I thought otherwise!

I picked up the next shot and performed by duties. At this time, the drinks had melted away many last bits of inhibitions. I slowly slid my hand down to the start of where her dress flared and ran my fingers along, gently caressing the top of her perky butt at the same time.

Me: I'm rather curious what's under then, if for sure if ain't commando

I tried hard to get hold of a seam tracing my fingers around but to no avail. My last ditch effort was to get a bit more daring. Tracing my middle finger from the top of her butt crack, I guided it down along slowly, applying only a slight pressure to sense what lies beneath her thick dress. As I continued the slow trace, I stared deep into CT's eyes that were slowly closing up and her mouth ever so slightly parting letting out a silent moan of pleasure. When my palm got to as far as it could reach, just barely cupping both her butt cheeks, I caressed them and gave them a good feel.

Me: I guess it’s my turn now. Never have I ever worn a g-string

I knew it was the only possibility, eliminating all others. CT reached for the shot glass but just as she was about to down it, I took it from her and emptied the contents into my mouth. With a firm hold on her butt, I pulled her close in feeling her full front against mine. I leaned in and tilted my head, connecting our lips for the first time. Our lips slowly parted and my tongue the sweet sour liquid across into her. Not wasting another moment, my tongue followed suit and made contact with hers.

Our French kiss was complemented with a soft sensual embrace but a tinge of eroticism. As the game stopped, our bodies started moving to the music. Continuing our lip lock, CT raised her hands above my shoulders to hold onto my head. I had both hands cupping her butt cheeks and swaying them, pressing against my crotch. At this point, it was no longer just and arousal but a raging boner. All the more I’m sure CT felt it. I turned ourselves around so that her back was against the shelf to hide the mischief I had coming.

I reached the hem of her dress and reached under running my fingers up her thigh, then inner thigh and back out cupping her bare butt cheek. Playing around her ass crack, I realised it was some lacy kind of g-string. That was when our kiss broke.

Me: sure wasn’t expecting something so sexy
CT: it’ll be sexier if it’s off

For someone who looked so demure and innocent, initially I wasn’t sure I was hearing her words correctly. But her actions spoke louder. As one hand held onto her waist, and the other continued exploring under her dress, CT reciprocated my indecency pressing her pelvis against mine, grinding along with the music. As my member rubbed against my underwear, I could feel the precum being smeared all around. What was even more pleasing was that I realised, CT does have some sizeable assets up top. Though she’s leaning back but projecting her groin at mine, there was not much space still between us. That’s when I made a mental not she should be a C cup.

CT the took my naughty hand out of her skirt and turned around placing it on her tummy. We continued grinding in this position and I could’ve blown my load right there and then. Her perky butt was such a turn on and it was extremely comfortable embracing her. Just when I thought I couldn’t get enough, as I started snaking my right hand down to her hem, she slow grind her way down to a squat, dragging her entire back across my erection. As she got up, she did a weird step which I realised why soon later.

CT reached into my pocket and stuffed something down. Upon checking my pocket, I felt something like a damp silky cloth. It was her g-string! It got me to maximum horny mode and our grinding became nearly dry humping. I found my chance and reached under, dragging my fingers up her inner thigh. CT leaned her head back on my chest as she let out a soft moan. She was holding my neck with one hand now while her other held my other hand over her belly. I licked down on her ear and guided my tongue further to her neck. Next, my busy hand found it’s way finally to her treasure cave.

What a splendid surprise! She was soaked around her pelvis from all the grinding. Making the surprise even more pleasant was that I couldn’t feel any hair. I was sliding my fingers all around, spreading her juices, running by her labia. CT bit her lip and looked up at me with yearning eyes. It was as though they were begging for more yet too shy to ask. I granted her her wish. My middle finger gently slid down her clit and started making circles around it. As it pressed harder and harder, it made space between her pussy lips and found her entrance to her love cave. Keeping the vibrating pressure on her clit, I made my finger disappear slowly into her pussy. At this point, she was moaning out loud that I can hear some of it amidst the drowning music.

We kept at this for a good five minutes as her hands gripped tighter and tighter onto me, digging her nails partially into my other arm and neck. Almost on cue, as the thumping got louder, suddenly her knees buckled and I could see her mouth wide opened. She cummed. Her juices were flowing down my finger to my hand. My other hand was semi holding her up now as her convulsing pelvis seemed to be chewing my engulfed finger up. After she regained some composure, CT turned around and faced me, leaning against chest.

Me: did you enjoy that? *smirking while whispering into her ear*
CT: you’re so bad! I’ve never done such things before
Me: in a club, no. But elsewhere in private, I think there’s more you’ve done
CT: hey! What makes you think so?!
Me: you know your moves and you seem prepared! Haha.
CT: I just haven’t been with anyone in a while
Me: what say we break both our dry spells with a wet wet night?
CT: how?
Me: let’s get out of here now then

I turned around and guided us out of the crowd. This time we were walking hand in waist. Not sure who was supporting who but we were both tipsy, uninhibited and horny. It was only just before 1am.

saikungslut
06-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Nice story man, camping for more!

madpig88
06-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon.

basfreak
06-06-2018, 07:09 AM
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Steventan
06-06-2018, 07:15 AM
Bro,
Please carry on. Great sharing.
Up you towards your 1st power.

JustANewbie
06-06-2018, 07:39 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

terminaldreams
06-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the support, bros and sis. Will try to regularly update and keep it (you) cumming. Just a note, as these were all over a few years, order in which I met the ladies might’ve been jumbled but definitely penning down the more memorable ones first.

We made a beeline for the taxis, and boarded almost immediately. I sat near the middle with CT cuddled under my right arm, hugging onto it like a bolster. My upper arm resting down on her breasts felt like heavenly pillows. I was still wondering how come they’re so soft, only to discover her inner wear secrets later. As I reached for the hem of her dress, she gripped onto my hand as though to stop me…

CT: please? Can we wait?
Me: ok, I promise I won’t be too naughty, just continuing your pleasure
CT: ok *she dug her face into my chest in anticipation*

With her behind the driver seat, I had all the semi privacy I needed. I hiked her dress up inch by inch to reveal her glistening pussy. Under the street lights flashing past, the reflection of her wetness created initially was undeniable. The puffy beauty squeezed together with her legs closed put my tool into full attention. I reached down and slid my second and fourth finger down the fold where her thighs met. Slowly reaching down and stroking her clit and opening with my middle finger. With the tip at her entrance, I was about to enter when she stopped me.

CT: I won’t be able to take it. Please, give it to me later
Me: you’re all soaked and yearning, you sure you want to wait?
CT: the reward will be greater if we abstain now. Hehe
Me: I’ll get to at least rest my hand comfortably there right? It looks very pretty...
CT: *nodded silently* why do you think I didn’t want to meet you straight after work?
Me: you mean you went back to get “prepared”?
CT: silly boy, I don’t know where tonight might lead us but I need to be ready for my first time out with someone in a while
Me: I won't let it go to waste…

By now, my mind was in a frenzy, aroused yet confused. Was I the prey here? But the thought of her going back and specially shaving herself clean for me sent throbs through my balls. Knowing her pussy was freshly cleaned and how good it will taste turned me on even more. My fingers withdrew their assault but remained cupped over her pussy. She had opened up her legs slightly from the gentle stimulation. My middle finger just circled around her clit in gentle circles, stroking it but barely putting pressure. Just then, my left hand reached into my pocket to feel the present I took away from the club. It was her damp g-string. It sent another bolt through both heads, imagining how she probably picked out that piece in anticipation of tonight. Every moment went by as my palm got wetter and wetter against her groin, gradually secreting more and more of her love juice. As I got lost in thought about being up close to her smooth pussy and how delectable it’ll taste and feel against my shaft, we came to a stop. We reached my place.

rawboy83
06-06-2018, 09:40 AM
share more ts, it's really nice story.

terminaldreams
06-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Sneakily, I covered her lady parts back up, paid the fare and exited hand in hand with her. As we hurriedly made our way up the stairs, the flaring of her skirt with every step made it irresistible and I reached in for a feel. CT gave me a naughty smack on the hand. Once we reached my room, without delay after closing the door and turning the AC on, I pressed her against the wall and engaged in a furious tongue fight. It was like the anticipation for the past few hours were fully unleashed at once. Our hands were just roaming all over the place feeling up each other outside of our clothes. The alcohol high was just hitting us since we got up of our rest position in the cab. I was grinding my hard on hard against the front of her pussy and every circle it went, she let out a soft moan into my mouth.

Unable to resist further, she started undoing my belt buckle and releasing my pants to my ankles. CT then reached behind and with her thumbs tucked under the waistband of my trunks, she guided me to a rhythm against her. To reciprocate her desperation, I hiked her dress up and let my erection rub against her moist groin. I could feel the warmth and wetness coating my underwear as the top side squeezed in between her pussy lips. Her legs parted further for more contact of our nether regions while I moved my lips away from hers, down to her neck giving some good licks. Her heavy breathing filled the room, accompanied by the rising and falling of her chest which my hands were groping onto. I realised why now her bosoms felt so soft, it didn’t feel like she had any bra on but perhaps just nipple tapes. The bareness of her back didn’t make it a necessity but she was out to seduce that night.

Massaging her breasts over her dress, my kisses made their way down to her breasts and gently biting her nipples over it. CT arched her back to push it further into me while my hands had ventured further south along her curvy waist and under her dress. Having full contact with her assets below first time that night, her ass was indeed perky. I kneaded her butt cheeks open and close and giving her pussy light strokes at the entrance as I did that. Soon, I was down on one knee, ready to find shelter in her flared dress.

CT rested her hands on my head in anticipation of the coming pleasure. Lifting the hem of her dress, I made my way to her pussy, licking her pubic region wherever the moistness lay. Then, with some pressure, I guided my tongue from the top of her vaginal crack right down covering her clit. The tongue lapping on her aroused clit made her jerk on contact. I lifted her right leg to rest over my shoulder to get better access. Her pussy was now spread opened for my eating. Tickling her labia, my tongue circled all around, lapping up the musky flavour she’s been producing all night long. Finally, it found its right full position just having my mouth cupped over her clit and my tongue going into furious flicking. CT was moaning louder and louder out of control by now. She ran her hand through my hair and grabbed them tight to find some support. She was near.

I ignored my raging hard on for a while longer as it was a bigger turn on for me seeing her pleasured. And I always believed to give the pleasure first for it to be returned. My hands went all around her thigh feeling the softness of her skin. Although she wasn’t athletic, she was meaty just right. Her clit had swelled significantly and I continued my attack on her. Out of nowhere, CT exploded in a massive orgasm almost sending her crumbling to the floor. She moaned out loud and pulled my hair pressing my face tighter against her pussy. Left panting, I slowly stood up resting my erection against her pulsating pussy.

CT: ahhh, omg, I was not expecting that tonight
Me: *smiled with Ng face close to hers* you can expect more as long as you can take it
CT: were you expecting all these?
Me: maybe, why don’t you find out?

terminaldreams
06-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Bro,
Please carry on. Great sharing.
Up you towards your 1st power.

Thanks, bro! But don’t mind me asking a noob question, power is for what ah?

terminaldreams
06-06-2018, 11:54 AM
CT was resting her weight with one hand around my shoulder and her other stroking my hard on. Allowing her some time to catch her breath, I engaged her in a slower and more sensual kissing session, holding onto her waist and grinding my chest against her soft mounds. She slowly regained composure and got more and more aroused again as she fumbled to share the space in my trunks with my cock. When she reached in, she broke the kiss and gave a smile.

CT: someone’s prepared too.
Me: I’m always prepared, silly girl.
CT: now you don’t make me feel so bad like I’m trying to hard.

I took half a step back to allow her space to feel me up while I unbuttoned my shirt. As she played my balls with one hand, her other peeled the front down slightly to release my cock into the open. CT then stroke up and down my shaft spreading my precum all around my shaved pubic region. The smoothness made it feel like a nuru massage on my nether region with my own juice. I always try to keep myself clean shaven and not let it hide its glory behind a bush. Perhaps the diligence is paying off with how she enjoyed playing around it.

Mustering all the will I had to keep from cumming, I stepped back forward to reach behind her neck where the button holding her dress together was. CT took the opportunity to drop my trunks to the ground to get more access to my bare cock. As we planted occasional kisses on each other, she lifted her dress once again and for the first time our sexual region came into direct contact. She guided my tip to rub against her clit, lubricating it with both our juices. Soon, her button was undone and I peeled her dress down, freeing her breasts. She smiled shyly as she peeled the nipple tapes off, proudly presenting their silhouette in the dark room. CT held onto the lapels of my unbuttoned shirt and pulled me closer for our chest to meet. The tingling warmth in the cool room was sensational as we moved in tandem as if we were still dancing in the club. I hugged her tightly pressing our bodies together while I roamed her bare back. She kept one hand guiding my cock like a dildo rubbing herself and the other under my shirt roaming my back as well. My will was slowly being ebbed away.

I moved my hands down to her butt cheeks and picked her up. Almost instinctively, she crossed her legs behind me to ease my move. I brought her over to the queen bed and laid her down. It was time I get my share fun. Laying on top in missionary, I kissed and licked her ears, down to her neck, exploring further to her beautifully bare C cups. CT moaned in tandem with my every lick while she still had her legs wrapped around each leg of mine. She split my leg so I rested more weight on her and we were grinding each other with our groins. My shaft was getting more and more slippery with the coating she was applying on it. I planted more licks between her breasts and kneaded them. The partially clothed state we were in was such a turn on I could feel my cock throbbing against her love hole. I tried reaching my side table for some rubber but…

CT: ahhh, this feels so good...ahhh, give it to me already
Me: grrr, I just need to grab some rubber
CT: oh...my...god, I can’t. Faster…

As our hips continued gyrating, she was clawing my back with one hand but the other was fondling my balls. Just as I was reaching out, the position gave way for some space and the pressure on her crotch popped my tip into her.

CT: just do it already. I’m going to cum soon

Will power was no match for the smell of sex in the air. I applied more pressure and my cock was engulfed by her, inch by inch. She was extremely tight, probably from the abstinence of late, and I felt her pussy walls close in on my cock like the grip of a hand. She wasted no time to start moving her hips to a rhythm. I supported myself to view her breasts swirl with our movements and put maxim pressure at her entry point, matching her pace. While our hips continued in circular motion, her pleasured clit became more prominent pressing on my shaft. I was surprised and shock that I was having raw sex with what I thought was a rather conservative lady. But the feeling was incredible given the chemistry we had in bed, moving in tandem, feeling and filling each other’s void.

I was right at the peak with all the foreplay before but tried to hang on longer, hoping she cums again. CT’s moans were now filling the room together with the headboard banging against the wall. I moved my support to one arm to lay more on her, giving me access to massage her beast with my other hand. The softness of her Cs probably made it look smaller than it feels under her dress, but revealing it out in the open made every choice earlier unregrettable. Only if I had stripped her fully before, our skin contact would be much more but I couldn’t bring myself to break the pace any more.

Me: CT, I’m cumming soon, babe. Ahhhh…you have to stop, it’s not…grrrr safe
CT: I am...ahh...too! Ahhh…a while more...my period ended yesterday...ahhh

Just when she mustered strength to finish her sentence, her legs wrapped tightly against mine and split open even wider. My cock was buried deep in her and what had been an in and out motion became just grinding of our plevis. Then came a loud moan from her and her hands jerked free holding onto my butt, pressing it hard against her. She exploded in waves of enjoyment while her pussy exacted a vice grip on my deeply embedded cock. I lost the battle here.

The combination of factors pulled back all defence I had and I exploded into her. I felt streams of my stocked up cum fill her pussy and found it’s way into every crevice available. The slipperiness was elevated and as I came again and again into her, it felt more and more intense. When I was about to unload my last bits, suddenly she jerked again for another orgasm, milking me for whatever was left with her convulsing pussy. I laid on top of her soft breasts as she continued a few more spasms before things calmed down. Then I rolled to her side as she rolled slightly on top of me trying to keep me in her. But the intensity wore off and my cock slipped out as it shrank from exhaustion. CT’s right leg was against my left and her left crossed over. Trying to gather our composure together, I felt some of our mixed juices leak out of her pussy and onto my limp cock, both our love tools still thumping from the action earlier.

CT: *panting* that felt so good...it’s been a while
Me: me too. We didn’t even really get undressed for this
CT: maybe we should, to make things easier next time
Me: still want more? Haha, didn’t know you were such a devil in bed

CT smacked my arm as she slipped her dress off and over the edge of the bed before coming back into my embrace feeling her full naked body for the first time. I slipped my shirt off and held her in my arms with our pelvis slightly touching and rubbing whatever juices we’ve produced over our nether regions. Soon, we fell asleep wet in our cums, uncleaned and sexed up from a satisfying night.

terminaldreams
06-06-2018, 07:58 PM
I woke in the middle of the night, probably after a couple hours of sleep from the sound of the toilet flushing. Gathering my senses, CT came back into the room, draped on my shirt with her nipples protruding the fabric.

CT: sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you
Me: it’s ok. If not I wouldn’t get to see such a sexy sight
CT: want to see it clearer?

She flicked on the room lights and pranced graciously towards my left and laying down. There she was, demure and innocent looking without a hint of the deeds she was capable hours ago. I propped myself on one elbow and unbuttoned the shirt bit by bit. CT bit her lower lip in anticipation.

Me: I want to have full view of our wonderful night
CT: You know I’ve never done anything like this before. You bring the worst out in me!
Me: if it means getting the best pleasure, would you say no?

CT bit her lip again and looked down as the unbuttoned shirt slipped off her twin mounds. She had put her g-string back on for the toilet, though rather unnecessary by now. The alcohol had clearly worn off, but our reservations had all left our body with our cums earlier.

I leaned in to French her sensually, running my hand up and down her torso, gently massaging ever erroneous zone. First, I reached for her breasts, cupping them fully and enjoying the softness it had. She had her eyes closed and was laid back fully relaxed, resting a hand on mine, following it wherever it went. Then, she reached the other down and started touching herself over the tiny lingerie covering her last bit of modesty. First time that night I had a proper view of it. It was a black lacy mesh g-string that had a tiny triangle each front and back. The lace barely covered the image of anything under and the mesh just added a sense of mystic.

She had moved her hands under the fabric and was directly stimulating her clit as I continued the service up top. I then rolled over in between her legs forcing them split apart. Kiss by kiss, my lips moved south towards her pussy. She stopped touching herself and held my head firmly. As my hands wandered down her sides to her waist then to her hips, she bent her knees and lifted her hips up for me to remove the clothing. The room light reflected some dried traces of our activities earlier but her love hole looked fresh and inviting again. With her legs bent, she widened the entry further for me to have a clear view of the tunnel. Not a strand of pubic hair was left behind and the redness within looked so inviting and delicious. Waiting no more, I sank my head in to savour her femininity.

CT moaned on the first contact of my tongue on her clit. To get a better angle, I shifted her to the edge of the bed, kneeling on the floor to attack her pussy fervently. My tongue lapped up and down her entire womanhood and adding a flick on her click with each visit. Her breathing starts getting heavier. Her grip on the pillow and sheets tightens. Her hips start moving to my rhythm. I upped the intensity slowly sliding my middle finger into her love hole while continuing to caress her clit with my tongue. CT’s moans gets louder. Then it was two, followed by three fingers shortly after. My other hand went up and massage her bosoms, rolling her erected nipples lightly between my fingers. It took all but 5-10 minutes work for her to scream out my name. She started to cum and I increased the tempo of fingering her. I could feel her swollen bean inside and violently rubbed it. She convulsed and sweared as the waves or orgasm hit her. CT was grabbing onto anything she could get hold of. Just then, I stood up to admire her in pleasure. To view my masterpiece of her writhing in bed and how her pussy looked like she was breathing through it, opening and closing from the orgasm. I went into a half kneel, positioning my tip at her entrance when she sat up and stopped me.

CT: wait, I can’t now. I need to catch my breath. Let me return the favour first instead

Prioree
06-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Great updates TS, more please!!

sytdreamer
06-06-2018, 11:30 PM

Returned favour , thanks

i^Xi0n
07-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

terminaldreams
07-06-2018, 07:40 AM
She sat at the edge of the bed directly in front of my fully aroused cock. Oddly, she crossed her legs as though her shyness took over momentarily. CT then held onto my shaft with one hand and pulled me nearer before lifting it up. She took her other hand to claw gently on my balls with her fingernails and tilted her head to lick the underside of my shaft. The feeling was heavenly. She obviously knew what she was doing. The sight of her boobs under my ball sac swaying with her motion was alluring. All the while, she was smearing my precum all over my dickhead with her thumb. She then bent lower and licked my balls. The most mind blowing part was when she licked the middle all the way down to the base. There was something lady like about her posture yet the actions were that of a vixen.

I probably missed to mention that she had shoulder length curly hair, which I was running my hands through now. Slowly, she straightens up sitting in front of my cock and was stroking it up and down, hiding and revealing it from the foreskin. She looked up at me and smile before enveloping her lips at the tip. In one swift motion, she sucked and engulfed my cock. It was a crazy feeling. No teeth felt and the feeling was like a fresh penetration. She guided her mouth along my shaft slowly, lubricating every inch of it while her tongue cupped the bottom of it. As it went on, her paced increased and I was gently thrusting her face. Her hands ran behind to my bare butt and guided my hips in and out. Soon, I felt a building up in my balls. I quickly pulled out and gripped hard to simmer the feeling down. CT chuckled at my expression, obviously pleased with the job she’s done. Once I calmed down, she retook the reins and guided me into her mouth again, this time going much faster. To take my mind of it, I bent down and kneaded her breasts and tantalised her nipples. She moaned onto my cock sending vibrations that went down the length. I thought it was enough after another five minutes. She got the hint as we disconnected.

CT laid back down onto the bed, uncrossing her legs and planting them firmly in line at the edge with her butt. Her pussy was wide opened inviting my entry. Without hesitation, I pushed my cock straight in in one move. She gasped at the shock and turned her face to smother her initial loudness with the pillow. I could feel we were both very well lubricated as there was no resistance in the sliding in and out of her. The entrance of her pussy still gripped only me like a cock ring, squeezing my blood to the tip. The view was magnificent as her C cups bounced to our rhythm and her face curled into a frown of pleasure and pain. As my pumping got faster and faster, aided by the new fluids we were secreting, CT held back no more and moaned out loud. Her sound was and even bigger booster to go harder. But all she could muster was to tell me not to stop, complementing the sound of of my balls hitting against her and our flesh colliding. She came again, but it was not as intense.

Seeing this as a breather, I pulled out of her pussy and signaled her to turn around. CT flipped over as though in a daze, positioning her knees on the bed edge and resting on her shoulders. I lined my member right at her entrance but this time gently entering her. We felt our raw flesh come in contact again, increasing in contact with every inch disappearing behind her. I peeled her butt cheeks aside to go deeper into her. How her entire crack glistened from our juices looked so inviting. In and out I went, filling and feeling the full depth of her love hole. As my momentum started picking up, CT buried her face into the sheets, gripping them hard with one hand while the other reached down stimulating her clitoris. She seemed determine to have a good one with this round. With her moans more muffled, the sounds of our fucking became more prominent. The creaking of the bed, the slamming of our flesh, the squishing of our secretions filling every vacuum.

Feeling the bunching in my loins, I too wanted this as a lasting impression. I bent forward creating more skin on skin contact as wrapped one arm around her breasts to fondle them and the other on her shoulder to force every inch of my cock into her. The ramming got faster and more out of control. Just then, I knew it was going. I gave CT a few big last thrusts and lost all control. My streams of cum filled deep into her pussy. I kept pumping into her, squeezing every last drop. Right then, when I finished, CT started jerking. She was cumming.

Her playing of her clit increased speed and her grip on the sheets tightened to the max. She moaned very audibly even through the sheets, swearing with each wave of orgasm hitting her. I was driven crazy. My cock now still deeply embedded in her, was just post-cumming and highly sensitive while her cumming pussy convulsed and gripped it with such intensity my hardness couldn’t subside one bit. I rolled my eyes back trying to control from pulling out to let her finish her orgasm. This was a long and hard run. CT’s body jerked and jerked, with each movement sending electricity from my loins all the way up. Finally, with her last wave hitting her, she collapsed onto the bed flat and I pulled out, collapsing onto the floor and leaning against the wall. My attempt to catch my breath was filled with the images and event of the breathtaking night. I laid there, resting an arm over a knee i brought up, just admiring the view and our carnage. There CT was, still heaving from the earlier excitement as her back rose and fell, while her pussy lips pulsed and a stream of our mixed cum trickled out onto the sheets. And there I was, letting my limp dick hang and coated in our secretions, sore from the abuse. She finally spoke.

CT: oh my god that was really good. I’ve never cummed so many times before
Me: glad you enjoyed it, I’m still reeling in soreness holding it in to let you finish
CT: awww, thanks for being such a gentleman, I’ll be sure to reward you
Me: haha, reward? You still haven’t had enough?
CT: I’ve lost time to catch up on, and I’ve never done any of these with non-boyfriends

My heart sank when I heard that, worrying how fast this might be progressing, but…

CT: I think this might even be more enjoyable, what do you think?
Me: I think I could get used to this kinda nights

With that, I climbed back into bed and spooned her to sleep. Taking a deep breath, the air was filled with her perfume, our sweat and our drying cum. The wetness on random spots on the sheets were unmistakable, but both of us were spent beyond our means and just fell asleep amidst our sweat and love juices.

VRossi1980
07-06-2018, 07:47 AM
really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.

mmm111
07-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Nice story support !

KTVbuddy
07-06-2018, 09:40 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

terminaldreams
07-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Perhaps it was the wild and rawness of our activities that night. Perhaps it was a wet dream or nature call brewing. Or perhaps it was a special wake up call. I woke to my loins bunching up, covered in wetness. In my dreamy state, I clenched myself up, hoping not to embarrassingly wet the bed. Fatigue was still taking over control of my body to get up and use the washroom. But as my senses cleared up, I realised it was the latter reason. CT was nowhere next to me, but I felt her bodily warmth crouched between my legs under the duvet. I laid back to enjoy the pleasuring, closing my eyes imagining the image of her service. She must’ve been at it a while, I could feel my entire groin feeling moist and cold from the air she was breathing onto it. My shaft on the other hand was enveloped in warmth, being stroked by her mouth the entire way of it. I uncontrollably let out a moan.

Me: grrrr...ah….*knowing I couldn’t act like I was asleep anymore, I flipped open the covers*
CT: good morning...sorry I woke you? Hehe
Me: haha, you’re not sorry at all. Let me make you.
CT: no, just relax, I’m hungry. *she looked up and gave me a wink*

The sight of glory rushed all my blood to the little head. There she was, bent over from kneeling, with her perky butt high in the air and her C cups grazing my inner thighs with her movements. I took it in me to sit up against the headboard to get her closer and a better position. CT’s head followed suit and continued bobbing up and down my shaft, massaging my balls with one hand and running the other all around my torso. I reached out to fondle her hanging breasts to get both of us more stimulation. Her pace started picking up as my rod reached maximum hardness. Seeing it appear and disappear from her mouth, covered in her saliva mixed with precum. She gave it a break just then and lick down the shaft to spend some time coating my balls in the same juices. As she did that, her stroking of my shaft increased speed and I could see the redness on my little head, primed for exploding.

Me: babe, stop, I’m going to cum very soon if you continue
CT: cum for me then. You deserve this one for last night

Immediately, she engulfed my cock in one smooth motion, gagging a little as it went in deep, pressing against her throat. I reached one hand to grab her cold butt and the other attacking harder on her breasts and nipples. My loins tightened further and exploded. I came and came hard I did into her mouth. CT never stopped her bobbing and continued sucking every drop out. I was writhing from the sensitivity of her tongue caressing my dick head after cumming. She continued while some cum leaked out and coated my shaft still. Only when it stopped throbbing, was she satisfied to disconnect her mouth from it. She took a finger to push what was left on the corner of her lips into her mouth and smiled as she swallowed everything down. CT then climbed towards me, rubbing her clit and wet pussy on my limp cock, sitting on it face to face with me.

CT: that’s a thank you for last night.
Me: an amazing thank you that is
CT: what plans do you have for today?
Me: You

CT sat upright and smiled. Admiring her nude body with her C cups hanging in close proximity and her pussy lips soaking up my throbbing cock, I knew our adventure was still not over yet.

terminaldreams
08-06-2018, 06:41 AM
After some light kisses and pillow talk, we decided to cure our real hunger with some delivery. It was already 11am. While I was punching away on my phone placing our order, CT got up to get dressed. I peered over and saw the sexy view of her getting dressed. She had her back facing me, and bent down to pull up her g-string. As she did that, her pussy stained with my morning ejactulation stared right back in my face. My shirt left the floor draping her shoulders, covering up the taut butt cheeks but barely. I took it as an interlude to our session and went to take a shower.

By the time I got out of the shower, CT was returning with the bag of takeaways. Seeing how skimpy and suggestive she was dressed, my cock stirred a little thinking what would’ve ran through the delivery guy’s mind. She had my shirt which barely covered her g-string and her nipples were clearly erect through the shirt. As she sashayed her way towards me, her black lacy undies were peeking out with each step. Needless to say, her bosoms were bouncing slightly, without any support.

Brunch was rather uneventful, even though all I had was a towel wrapped around and CT was barely clothed. All I remember was it was filled with us talking about our sexual backstories and how it might’ve led us here. Perhaps we unleashed a sex-craved side neither of us was aware existed. After the meal, CT went to the showers while I cleared up. But just as I began, I changed my mind.

BK4ever
08-06-2018, 06:58 AM
really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.

Regno
08-06-2018, 09:50 AM
I read the story my shaft also have a positive reaction . :D

Hamming17
08-06-2018, 11:09 AM
I read the story my shaft also have a positive reaction . :D

Same , mine too . :)

iHackCare
08-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Very nicely written TS, camping here for more updates! ;)

Informer
08-06-2018, 01:23 PM
nice story TS, hope you will share more.

terminaldreams
08-06-2018, 03:58 PM
As I got to the door, I opened it up quietly to ogle at the impending view. CT had just started the shower and basking in its warmth. To a corner was my shirt and on top the tiny g-string. I watched as the water trickled down her hair to her back and curved around her perky ass. It was hard not to get a reaction from it. By now, a tent was fully pitched with my towel. Unable to resist any further, I dropped it and crept in behind her.

CT got a shock when suddenly my hands slide across hey waist and hugged her from behind. In doing so, my hard on slid down her ass crack, nestled between her butt cheeks. She relaxed knowing it was me and leaned herself back. My hands started roaming her wet body under the flowing water. I reached down her thighs and moved to the sides of them before sliding it back and up towards her perky ass. Stopping there for a massage, my thumbs grazed what’s in between with every move. CT had shifted her hands by now, one reaching back to hold my neck for support, the other behind for my butt in reciprocation. I then guided my hand along her curves up her hips, then waist and finally reaching their final destination at the beautiful bosoms that was hanging from her chest. As the kneading of her prized assets started, CT closed her eyes in pleasure and her mouth opened for a moan to escape.

The double attack started, massaging each breast, making them rise and droop with the motion. The water made the touch even more slippery, more sensual. CT’s nipples were rock hard, often twisted and disappearing when my fingers rolled them. Then I moved one hand down her front, past her belly button, then the smooth landing leading to her love hole. Just then, she snapped out of her trance.

Badget
08-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Nice, hoping for more! ;)

megafortress
09-06-2018, 12:22 AM
very hot story! more pls!

KnowItAll
09-06-2018, 06:57 AM
like your sharing very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

sponge05
09-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

terminaldreams
09-06-2018, 08:16 AM
CT realised what she was actually in the showers for and reached for the shower gel, pouring a palm full of it. I took note of it and palmed it over, turning the water off. Holding her in an embrace, I lathered the shower gel onto her torso, slowly spreading it up towards her bosoms again. The slippery liquid elevated our senses, feeling our skin sliding against each other. Her hardened nipples acted like stimulation beads when my bare hands ran over them. Spreading the excess gel further, I brought my hands back starting from her neck, rubbing out a quick gentle massage. Then, it was extended to her shoulders and rubbing down her spine. Finally, it rested on her rear protrusions.

I squatted down to have it in front of my face and better lather her legs up.my hands reached down the front of her thighs, barely grazing the crack of her pussy and down to her shin. Rounding to the back, I gave her calves a massaging squeeze on the way back up to the back of her knees. With my thumbs on her inner thigh, I guided the massage back up her thighs, cupping and continuing the massage on her butt. With every knead, feeling up the gorgeous ass in front of me, my thumbs would stroke against the entrance of her pussy. CT was now quivering ever so slightly and she found support placing her hands against the wall in front. Unconsciously, her legs were opening apart and her arched back protruded her ass even further. Her labia was now wide apart with her love hole gasping for attention. I saw my queue and surly planted my face forward.

What I thought was soap and water clearly was her juices leaking out. It tasted slightly salty and musky. It was almost as though I was chewing on her lady parts as I cupped her clit with my tongue and used my jaw to push it up and down along her pussy. Her initial soft whines become moans that filled the momentarily quiet bathroom. The echo of her noises encouraged me further. My hands added to her stimulation, running up and down her sides, feeling her up from bosom to butt, from torso to thigh. I don’t usually like doing this, but knowing it was as clean as it got at the time, I unknowingly found my tongue stroking the entrance of her anus. By now, we were both overcome by the lust for carnal pleasure that nothing else really mattered. CT was now moaning uncontrollably with the stroking of my her anus by my tongue and my finger penetrating her, while my other hand was reaching and sliding all around her body. There were only those few words she could manage out.

CT: ahhh, stop...stop, it’s getting too much...ahhh...omg

Soon, she came hard. Her body jerked, swaying her hanging tits with the violent reaction. She almost tried to claw the wall from her big orgasm. Her knees jerked again and again as her pussy pulsed around my fingers and her anus flared. Her moans almost started to sound like a whimper and cry. Finally, she buckled under the intensity, kneeling in the floor and leaning her hands on the wall. Her back was heaving as she panted to catch her breath. I had wanted to penetrate her and get a release of my own but was left rock hard behind her. So close yet so far. For now.

garion
09-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Next chapter please.....

lobangkingz
09-06-2018, 09:55 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.

terminaldreams
09-06-2018, 10:20 AM
As much as I regretted not going in for the kill seconds ago before it was too late, I felt both obligated to help her finish and enjoy the arousal of watching her in the process. I got up to bring down the shower head for her and adjusted the temperature to rinse off the shower gel that was left on. CT slowly regained her senses and stood up, rubbing off the soap. I passed her the shower head to let her finish off while I stepped out to get her a towel. All this while, I was walking around with my cock in full attention, perpendicular to my body. When I came back, she was done and in front of the wash basin and mirror and took the towel from me with a smile of satisfaction earlier.

CT: you sure know how to please a woman. I’ve never cummed so hard before. And you’ve made me so naughty
Me: hey hey hey...don’t blame everything on me. Besides, I think I’m the naughty one here
CT: I meant I’ve never had so much yet still want more, it’s like you’ve brought out the devil in me
Me: if you still want more, maybe I should put the devil in you…

I could not control myself any further. I took a step towards her and hugged her from behind, pressing my hard on between her butt cheeks. Seeing her through the mirror, she opened her mouth letting out a silent moan. I rubbed my cock in and out her ass crack spreading some of her wetness along the way. Each move made her legs open wider ever so slightly. Finally, it seemed she gave up contemplating a rest and dropped the towel to the floor to hold onto the basin. Seeing it as my cue, I spread her butt cheeks wide and slot myself all the way in in a single motion. There was noticeably less resistance this time around, probably from the pre-lubrication and “stretching exercises” we did last night. CT groaned as her love hole was filled by my member. I had held the erection for as long as I could and just wanted a release soon. So, I pumped her fast and hard, letting my cock disappear deep into her each time. As we went on, my cock got wetter and wetter with her love juice. I reached one hand across to fondle her breasts and used the other to stroke her asshole. The view from the mirror didn’t help me with any stamina in holding the session longer; her moaning face in pleasure locking eye contact with me as her C cups dangled and jiggled with my pumping.

CT: I want, but I can’t now...ahhhh...just cum for me babe...ahhh…

I didn’t need a second invitation, but I still wanted to try. I withdrew one my fingers from her asshole and slid them in front, feeling the smoothness of her groin. Then, I slid it down her pussy crack and viciously pleasured her clit. Rubbing it in circles in quick motion, her face of fatigue turned into grit and pleasure. She was gripping hard on the basin now.

Me: grrr, you sure you can’t? Ahhh…
CT: don’t stop, faster...ahhh...faster

CT bowed her head down, shaking it violently as though in disbelief. I could feel she was near as light pulses started going through her pussy to my cock. I went at double speed, pulling my cock nearly all the way out and feeling her split open as I penetrated all the way. My balls tightened all the way up in my sac and at that moment, I leaned forward on her arch back for maximum body contact as I unloaded all my cum into her. CT came too at that point as our bodies came in contact. The moment was magical as I felt the rush of my fluids exit and her convulsion squeezing more out of me. Cumming together, we filled the entire bathroom with our moans and screams. I pumped my last few soldiers all the way inside and rubbed her clit to finish up her last wave of orgasm. When I pulled myself out of her, a sticky traill connected between our love parts. CT leaned her elbows onto the basin to catch her breath. I was panting while admiring the scene of the mixture of my cum and hers dripping out of her pussy.

CT: omg, you’re impossible. See la, now I need to clean up again
Me: me too, so at least that’s fair?
CT: maybe you don’t…

She turned around and knelt down to lick me up. CT left no spot untouched, pulling back my foreskin to suck and lick everything coating it, making sure all across my groin area was her saliva left. Even my balls weren’t left unscathed.

CT: ok, go wait for me outside, I’ll be quick
Me: wait...for more? *I teased*
CT: your head, we really need to rest now

NastyThaiboy
10-06-2018, 08:12 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

terminaldreams
10-06-2018, 09:36 AM
I threw on a new set of trunks and went back to the room to wait. Not long later, CT came out with only her g-string on. Seems like she’s given up on being dressed anymore.

CT: we really need to take a break, I can’t already
Me: I may need a while to for him to be able to pleasure you. But what’d you suggest we do now? *I took a look at my hidden cock and gave her a wink*
CT: since we need to recharge, it’ll be safe to play something naughty right?
Me: why don’t you suggest?
CT: how about truth or dare?

I was hoping for something more kinky but I guess it was something easy for both of us to play and might even be more interesting given our current state of undress. So we gamely just laid back against the backboard relaxing ourselves for it.

Me: you start first then, since you picked the game
CT: hmmm, rate the sex we’ve had since last night
Me: oh? I thought you were supposed to choose a truth or dare?
CT: nope, my version is if you don’t want to tell the truth or can’t answer, you have to do a dare

This seemed like a good interesting variant, and it stirred my sleeping cock.

Me: ok, 10/10. For the number of times we could go and how it’s never enough, I’d sure come back for more
CT: sure you won’t get sick of it?
Me: not anytime soon. So, how much of these were you planning for before meeting me?

CT hesitated and looked away. I wasn’t sure if she didn’t wanna answer because she planned enough of it or was just shy to say anything about it. But I knew regardless, we were both winning parties that night.

CT: what’s the dare?
Me: return the favour on my asshole

Without a second moment, CT got on her knees crouched between my legs and pulled my trunks to my knees. I lifted my knees and spread my butt as wide as I could. She licked from my inner thigh down to my asshole, rotating between circling her tongue and flicking the rim. She kept at it for a good few minutes until a loud moan came out of me. Then, she laid my legs back down and climbed up and sit on my crotch.

Me: gosh, you’re good.
CT: you showed a good example. My turn!
Me: shoot away
CT: have you ever had a one night stand? And is this considered one?
Me: nope, that’s easy. And, it’s afternoon on the second day already and you’re still on top of my cock
CT: hey! *she playfully hit me on my chest*
Me: you cheated with two questions!
CT: fine then you go twice
Me: when did you last had a fuck? And when did you last fucked yourself?
CT: months ago, I forgot. Just before meeting you. I didn’t want to become too desperate

Hearing her words, my cock stirred a little. By now, with her labia wrapping it with warmth, it was at least a semi-erected state.

Me: you know all these is slowly waking him up, don’t you?
CT: for the better, I suppose. Hehe. My turn. When was the last time you had someone over?

I was torn between telling her the truth, no knowing if it will seem too soon since the last or too long like I was desperate.

Me: I take the dare

CT leaned in resting her bosoms on my chest and whispered at my ear.

CT: then fuck me good again.

pantomime
10-06-2018, 04:58 PM
nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.

terminaldreams
10-06-2018, 06:09 PM
CT leaned in for a kiss and started rocking her hips, grinding her pussy against my cock. As spent as we were, neither was going to say no to the proposition of good sex. I brought my hands between us to cup and massage her breasts. Something about the way they dangled from her body made it so sexy. CT’s movements were getting bigger as she leaned her hands against the headboard and used her legs to create a bigger grinding motion, up and down along my shaft. I was coming to full attention now, with my cock flipped up and press flat and her pussy moisturising its underside.

CT seemed desperate to get my cock to maximum volume again. She was certainly amply wet for me to penetrate again, but she worked her hips hard to not even settle for 90% of my hardness. I could feel her nipples were protruding again by now, and our French kiss was filled by her soft moans. She then got up and knelt beside me, bending over my cock. Without any hesitation on injesting her own juices, CT bent forward and swallowed my whole cock into her mouth. There was no more sensual foreplay, this felt like our desperate chance to squeeze in another dirty fuck. She bobbed her head as one hand massaged my balls. I rolled my eyes back enjoying the sensation but soon realised she was in prime position for me to reciprocate. I reached over to her protruding butt facing me, pushed her g-string to finger her. What started with my middle finger became three sliding in and out of her well-lubricated pussy. My thumb joined in the fun, putting pressure and rubbing against her clit. I was lasting a lot longer this time given this was many rounds in already. Suggesting her climb over me from the side, CT obliged as though unknowingly as her sucking on my cock continued non stop. We were finally in a 69 position.

I gave her a pause in my stimulation to guide her g-string out of the way. Now, her clean shaven pussy was truly inviting for another round of pleasure. CT lowered her pussy towards my face and I started flicking her clit with my tongue, while continuing the earlier pleasure of finger fucking her with three. Simultaneously, she was bowing up and down on my cock while stroking it with one hand and the other warning my balls up. The feeling of her soft breasts on my lower abdomen also contributed to the pleasure. I was rock hard now from our mutual carnal stimulation but I was not near. Suddenly, the pleasure to my lower half stopped.

CT: omg, please, please stop...ahhh, fuck me instead. I don’t wanna cum like that...ahhh

CT was supporting herself, clenching her fist around the sheets while her weight of her clit was on my mouth. My cock was not left unattended for more than a minute before she quickly scrambled forward, dragging a trail of juices down my chest and body. Then, I felt a familiar warmth. Her clit was resting right at the base of my shaft. She leaned forward to lift her hip up and with the other hand, held my cock to a firm grip and position it for penetration. Something about that image always turns me on and when a lady knows what she wants and how to get it, it’s even sexier.

She lowered herself down and I saw my cock disappeared into her through the gap. Instead of an up and down motion, her hips were grinding front and back. I could feel the bean of her clit rubbing against what usually is the underside of my cock. I reached out to hold onto her hips to sync up with her rhythm and slow score myself the occasional pleasure of feeling up her perky ass. Her grinding got faster and faster and her moaning was out of control by now. I know she was cumming but I was still nice and calm. Not wanting to let her wait any longer, I thrust my hips deep into her to match her movements. As she got closer to her climax, CT reached behind to hold onto my hand and sat up straight, with her other hand fondling her clit in rapid circles. Within seconds of her new position, she writhed and dig her nails into my hand. Her head was arched back as her moan released into the ceiling. I felt the pulses of pleasure resonate from her pussy up her body and down my shaft. She leaned back and laid on me panting, my cock still embedded partially in her from the position.

Me: my turn to cum for you, babe?

CT eyes popped opened and gasped.

cowtory
10-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Very good story, support thread. Hope to read more.

curiousSG
11-06-2018, 07:35 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

terminaldreams
11-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Hi samsters, apologies for the infrequent updates. I try my best to upload by section for the best reading experience and so it might take me a while to finish each. Hope you can understand and continued to enjoy the future updates.

terminaldreams
11-06-2018, 10:56 AM
I turned us sideways and adjusted myself to plant my shaft all the way into her. CT was still panting a little to catch her breath but the way she was wiggling her ass against my groin suggested she was ready for more. She held onto my arms as they wrapped around her breasts as I started pumping into her in a spooning position. It’s one of my favourite as we get to enjoy maximum contact and I get to pleasure all her erroneous zones. Every thrust in and out of her was pleasure. The skin on skin contact with her pussy and the moisture lathing on my cock built up the arousal further. I was still far from cumming even when we’ve been going on in the position for about ten minutes. It almost felt like this was all foreplay, that it was pleasure but not to send me beyond the point of no return.

As I wanted to give her the pleasure of cumming again, I massaged her breasts and toyed with her nipples. My other hand snaked down her body, past her belly button and reached in for her clit. Her legs were closed tight with her butt protruding backwards to give me the best access. CT grabbed onto my hand harder as the stimulation to her clit started. Her moans were not as aggressive as before but whimpers of pleasure. I moved even faster, thrusting all the way in and pulling to her entrance and repeating. Finally, the familiar feeling of build up came.

I didn’t want to lose that feeling as I’ve probably been desensitized over the last few hours. But to give it a good one, I wanted CT to cum again with me. I grabbed onto her boobs tight and massaged them in increased pace. At the same time, I rested my lips behind her ear, and rotated between licking it and whispering dirty talk. My finger was now ravaging her clit viciously. I could feel my cock sliding against the finger tip. I was getting very near. Our earlier activities certainly helped in terms of lasting a lot longer this round, but it was getting frustrating not giving her the affirmation of her sexuality. The whole bed was rocking hard as pumped again and again into her. By now we were nearly reaching the twenty minute mark. Right then, out of nowhere, my balls tensioned and I came.

The arousal from my groan and my streams of semen unloading yet again into her probably pushed her off the edge. She exploded from an orgasm that sent shockwaves through my pulsating cock that milked it to its brim. I could feel my cock turning soft quickly but I mustered whatever hardness was left and continue pumping her to finish her orgasm. To control the sensitivity of my dickhead, I unknowingly planted a deep love bite just under her ear, on her neck. From pain and pleasure, CT let out a last enormous moan that ended that round. My cock went limp and slipped out of her pussy, dragging our love juices out. Moving even closer, I hugged her close as our panting slowly subsided. We fell asleep in our spooning position, holding her by her breasts and our love parts just touching each other. A reminder of the madness they’ve endured.

hongnian
12-06-2018, 04:32 PM
This is indeed a great story . Do keep it coming. :)

extremez
12-06-2018, 04:42 PM
This is indeed a great story . Do keep it coming. :)

Agree with you . :D

terminaldreams
12-06-2018, 06:33 PM
When I woke up, she was still sound asleep. I tried to reach for my phone without waking her to check on the notifications that woke me, but she stirred and woke too.

CT: what time is it? You’ve made me so tired. Happy but tired
Me: I can try keeping you happy. Haha. It’s 530 now anyway.
CT: oh shit! I’ve a family dinner at 630!

CT bounced out of bed and quickly grabbed her dress and undies for the toilet. I was still stunned by her sudden reaction but before I registered her words, the flow of shower started. Part of me was a little disappointed at the awakening of our wonderful time has come to an end. I got up to peak into the shower to admire the beautiful body that I’ve been pleasuring and got pleasured with for nearly the past day. She was rubbing herself down from the shower gel, every inch that I had explored previously. The way her breasts hung when she reached for her legs made stirred me a little, but I know the chances were slim. I got into bed and just surfed on my phone.

After the shower stopped, CT got out soon after. She was properly dressed up again, hiding all hints of our mischief. My cock definitely woke to a semi-erect state seeing the original state she was in before all the carnal pleasures ensued. I got up and gave her a hug and planted light kisses that evolved to a sensual long French kiss. CT reciprocated and enjoyed the soft touch to all these, like a nice farewell and send off for the amazing night before. By now, she could feel my erection pressing against her groin and she protested.

CT: I’m running late, babe. I want, but I can’t now
Me: but I can, seeing how sexy you are in that dress again

As though reading my mind, turned around supporting herself with her hand on the edge of my bed and perked up her ass. She took my now erect cock with one hand and guided it into her pussy from behind. Pushing aside the thin strap, my cock found its way into its familiar home again. Knowing that time wasn’t on our side, I held her ass tight and guided her body pumping back hard into my groin. This was clearly a quickie and the thought of getting one last round of pleasure consumed me quickly. CT let her moans go wild, as though to induce me to cum faster. I held back no longer and forced my way deep into her pussy. With only a few minutes of the deafening slapping of our bodies, I was going to cum. CT knew by now that feeling and reached behind to hold my ass closer, not letting me pull out. I didn’t need to think twice anymore, I cummed hard, releasing whatever little cum I had left into her. When I pulled out, my cock quickly went limp in protest. CT straightened her dress and g-string.

Me: you’re such a good fuck, babe.
CT: I think it’s plural. Hehe
Me: there’ll be many plurals if you stayed
CT: I really can’t if not I’d gladly stay. But you owe me now
Me: what do I owe?
CT: another orgasm, since you came without me. Hehe
Me: I’ll gladly repay you next time

With that, our long tryst came to an end. I booked her an Uber and saw her off. Then I got a text.

CT: you naughty boy, your cum is wetting my underwear. Lucky my dress is thick

I read it with a smile, knowing we both had a sextifying time and more were to come.

Jay Chou
12-06-2018, 07:27 PM
I turned us sideways and adjusted myself to plant my shaft all the way into her. CT was still panting a little to catch her breath but the way she was wiggling her ass against my groin suggested she was ready for more. She held onto my arms as they wrapped around her breasts as I started pumping into her in a spooning position. It’s one of my favourite as we get to enjoy maximum contact and I get to pleasure all her erroneous zones. Every thrust in and out of her was pleasure. The skin on skin contact with her pussy and the moisture lathing on my cock built up the arousal further. I was still far from cumming even when we’ve been going on in the position for about ten minutes. It almost felt like this was all foreplay, that it was pleasure but not to send me beyond the point of no return.

As I wanted to give her the pleasure of cumming again, I massaged her breasts and toyed with her nipples. My other hand snaked down her body, past her belly button and reached in for her clit. Her legs were closed tight with her butt protruding backwards to give me the best access. CT grabbed onto my hand harder as the stimulation to her clit started. Her moans were not as aggressive as before but whimpers of pleasure. I moved even faster, thrusting all the way in and pulling to her entrance and repeating. Finally, the familiar feeling of build up came.

I didn’t want to lose that feeling as I’ve probably been desensitized over the last few hours. But to give it a good one, I wanted CT to cum again with me. I grabbed onto her boobs tight and massaged them in increased pace. At the same time, I rested my lips behind her ear, and rotated between licking it and whispering dirty talk. My finger was now ravaging her clit viciously. I could feel my cock sliding against the finger tip. I was getting very near. Our earlier activities certainly helped in terms of lasting a lot longer this round, but it was getting frustrating not giving her the affirmation of her sexuality. The whole bed was rocking hard as pumped again and again into her. By now we were nearly reaching the twenty minute mark. Right then, out of nowhere, my balls tensioned and I came.

The arousal from my groan and my streams of semen unloading yet again into her probably pushed her off the edge. She exploded from an orgasm that sent shockwaves through my pulsating cock that milked it to its brim. I could feel my cock turning soft quickly but I mustered whatever hardness was left and continue pumping her to finish her orgasm. To control the sensitivity of my dickhead, I unknowingly planted a deep love bite just under her ear, on her neck. From pain and pleasure, CT let out a last enormous moan that ended that round. My cock went limp and slipped out of her pussy, dragging our love juices out. Moving even closer, I hugged her close as our panting slowly subsided. We fell asleep in our spooning position, holding her by her breasts and our love parts just touching each other. A reminder of the madness they’ve endured.

Up u bro. 😊

AnchorBolt
13-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Very nice story, bookmarked!

Cash8877
13-06-2018, 07:19 AM
really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.

Dino1
13-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Wonderfully written.
Thank you TS for making us cum 1after another. :)

Looking forward to more great stories.

NorthernWood
13-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Wonderfully written.

Agree with you too. :D

Jay Chou
13-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Wonderfully written.

Up u bro. 😊

terminaldreams
14-06-2018, 07:27 AM
The week started with both of us dreading it, knowing how much we enjoyed the weekend. As much as we worked near each other, our work schedule disallowed us meeting for any mischief during the day or after. But as the weekend approached, our chats got naughtier and we started exploring opportunities.

CT: hey, TGIF!
Me: the last one as definitely one, not sure about this one
CT: I think it was a OMGIF more given how many times I said it
Me: I'd like to hear you say more of it again
CT: you know I want too. But I've team drinks later at night
Me: well, sounds like you don't have dinner planned. How'd you like me for dinner?
CT: omg you're so naughty. Still at work at you make me think of these
Me: still haven't said if you'd like to. I'll prepare the doneness accordingly. How'd you like it?
CT: raw. Hehe. But how after?
Me: we'll think about it

Knowing each of our place was far from work, I whipped out my phone and booked a hotel room, one that was on the other side of the Bay to avoid detection by familiar faces. Westin was nearest but that’d be asking for trouble. The rest of the day ticked by so slowly, almost excruciatingly. But at least our constant teases alleviated the pain.

Me: alright, I booked us a room. Don’t worry, it’s not budget so...after drinks you can come back and crash
CT: you sure I’ll be crashing?
Me: you’ll be crashing your butt into my cock
CT: omg, stop it!
Me: that’s what you said the last time
CT: hey! You’re getting me wet already
Me: all the better, we might be able to squeeze more time in before you need to go
CT: you’re seriously making me horny now
Me: I already am, babe

When the clock hit 6pm, I made a beeline for the door to meet CT at the MRT near the hotel. The anticipation of her appearance was driving me nuts and stirring my cock awake. Thankfully, because of some meetings that day, I had to put on a suit and the jacket could somewhat block the semi erection hiding behind my pants. When she appeared, the only thing holding my erection back was my tight boxer briefs. CT walked out the gantry elegantly in a white bandage dress that ended at her mid thigh. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail that exposed her neckline which looked even more sexy given how her cleavage peeked out slightly. Her dress was figure hugging, accentuating a curvy figure, small around the waist but ample above and below it. It was still less on the sultry side given it hung from her shoulders by thick straps and not bare shoulders or spaghetti straps. The white of the dress casted shadows at the right spots, enhancing her curves even more.

We gave each other a brief hug and walked towards our playroom, while my hand on her waist started playing occasionally with her perky ass.

MPLover
14-06-2018, 07:32 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.

hosyino
14-06-2018, 04:05 PM
I truly enjoy reading story . Thank you . :)

hoangsha
14-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Thanks a million for your updates . :D

GaoSiewDai
14-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Wonderfully written.

Looking forward too . :D

terminaldreams
14-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Breezing past check-in, we looked like a happy couple heading for our staycation. Fortunately, it was not a busy period and we were given a high floor facing the Bay. Things got a bit frisky when the elevator doors closed on us. A Caucasian family and us were squeezed in with their luggage and the bellboy. There we were right at the back of the small space with CT stacked in front of me. As much as I leaned back to maintain some decency in front of the children, it was hard not to feel her tight ass brushing across my cock. Looking down, the sight of how her butt protrudes from her back was quite arousing. I tried to figure out what she was wearing under but the warm elevator lights couldn’t help much. The fabric of her bandage dress was decently thick.

Once out the elevator, we walked hand in waist to our room. By the time we reached the door, her hand was slipped into my back pocket and mine was running along the curve of her ass. As soon as the door opened, we locked ourselves in an embrace and engaged in a long and deep tongue fight. My hands ran up and down her back, feeling up her body as hers reciprocated under my jacket. Only after a few good minutes did we pause for a breather. I got around turning on the lights and she suggested for a shower.

CT took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. I hugged her from behind admiring the city landscape through the octagonal window. Her silhouette casted from the city lights outside and the room light was mesmerising. Holding her waist, I licked her ear and kissed her neck. CT reached up to ruffle my hair. My hardon was firmly pressed against the tightness of her dress. My lips hovered down to the nape of her neck and kissed its way along her shoulders. I slid my hands up her sides, reaching for the straps. Pulling one down, I kissed across, over her bra strap, to where it rested. Then, I pulled the other down and kissed across to the other end. CT kicked off her heels and by now was leaning her upper body back as though she was pole dancing on me. Her face was leaned on mine as I continued covering whatever was exposed with kisses.

Running out of skin left untouched by my lips, I reached for her zip and guided it down. Bit by bit, her dress split opened, showcasing her smooth milky back against the dim light seeping in. When the zip reached the bottom, just above the opening to her ass crack, the straps rolled down her shoulders. CT held them up by her elbows, crossing her hands around boobs. While licking the back of her ear, I reached around her front and caressed her body, occasionally grazing her bra. CT’s dress was slowly loosening around her and getting messed up by my roaming hands.

Holding my manda around hers, CT loosened her grip on holding up her dress. With my hands under her armpits, I peeled the front down and guided it around her fully pushed up C cups, trailing her cleavage to the underside. I realised now from touch why her cleavage was peeking through although the dress’ neckline was rather conservative. Her breasts felt fully pushed up and tightly together by her bra. What was once the tight bandage dress slid down her torso and once past her hips, formed a pile round her ankles. My erection raged on seeing the beautiful sight before me. There she was, clad in only her simple seamless push-up bra and a matching white seamless thong. Explains why it was tough figuring out what she had under.

As she turned around, the view was even more breathtaking. With the glimmering lights of the city behind, her shoulders casted light shadows unto her ample bosoms. We stood nearly a foot apart, but there was barely any room left for our chest from the protrusion of hers. Then she reached behind and turned on the faucet to the tub that sat under the large octagonal window. CT looked up and gave a warming smile.

CT: let me help you now.

peppervb
14-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Very nice story.... camping here :)

JJMagic
15-06-2018, 07:43 AM
very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.

LukasStar
15-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Looking forward to reading more . :)

FriskyClub
15-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Support and camping... :D

meijipcc
16-06-2018, 07:03 AM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

terminaldreams
16-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Amidst the sound of the flowing water was our soft moans as we locked lips again, caressing each other’s tongue. My hand ran up and down her exposed back, feeling her skin from neck to butt. The smooth fabric of her thong made a seamless passage between kneading her butt and running across her back. As CT dropped my jacket and started unbuttoning my shirt, I guided her bra straps off her shoulder, dangling like it’s being asked to be removed. She ran her fingers along my body as the buttons came off one by one. A snap of my fingers and CT suddenly closed her arms to her armpit as though to hold up her bra. But as soon as she realised the uselessness of it, she continued where she left of, releasing the last of my buttons. Her bra gently followed her hands and rolled off, letting her breasts breathe from its constraints.

CT broke her kiss with me and licked down my neck, while stroking my nipples. They were rock hard from the whole day’s anticipation. She then trailed her lips down to them and gave them the needed attention while hers moved to undoing my belt. Her other hand couldn’t wait longer and unzipped my pants to reach in. The massage from her small hands groping onto my nether region plus the licking on top, brought about some heavy breathing from me. By the time she was done undoing my pants, she was bent down licking past my belly button. My pants piled around my ankles next. She looked back up at me from a bowing position as though for the signal to release my manhood. Finally, my cock gasp at the fresh air as she pulled the waistband of my boxer briefs down.

CT brought her kisses further south, over my smooth shaven groin, to the base of my rock hard member. I reached my hands under her to grope her breasts and support her. Her kisses followed along my shaft, occasionally putting in a playful lick between her lips. Then, as she reached my tip, my cock disappeared entirely, in one swift motion. CT engulfed my cock all the way and kept it in as her tongue twirled around inside. The feeling was heavenly, coupled with the delicious sight of the dim lights from the window, bearing on her partially covered butt and thong.

Wanting to return her the pleasure, I bent over her slightly and reached one hand for her butt, sliding up and down the narrow highway of her thong. It was soaking wet, being clamped between her pussy lips. Getting impatient, I pushed the wet cloth to a side and circled around her pussy entrance and her asshole. As though to reciprocate, she reached a hand behind me and squeezed her nails between my butt cheeks to stroke mine. Her mouth was now tightly wrapped around my dickhead and she was attacking it enthusiastically, jacking my shaft off with one hand and stimulating my stripped back dickhead with her tongue. I was groaning out loud from the pleasure alone as her moans were simply channeled down my shaft. The skirting pleasure of my fingers were now vigorous stimulation, finger fucking her and rubbing her asshole simultaneously. Just when we were at a high of enjoying each other, we were interrupted by the sound of overflow.

terminaldreams
16-06-2018, 11:46 AM
CT disconnected from one of the best blowjob I was having to turn off the water. Then she climbed up the edge of the tub, bent away from me and pulled her thong down. That close up view of my final destination tonight made me want to punish her with more orgasms than she could handle for that tease. As she sat down into the tub facing the city view, I dropped the last of my clothes too and went on top the tub edge and sat on it. CT waded over and my thighs opened up to welcome her back. Kneeling in the water, she lifted my shaft and gave her tongue to my balls. Slowly, it moved upwards along my shaft and her lips envelopes my dickhead before sliding her mouth down the entire length. As she restarted her magnificent blowjob, I reached under the water to massage and fondle her breasts. I was so turned on I wanted to explode in her mouth there and then. But I know it’ll be even more satisfying to see her pleasured first. With that thought, I stopped her service to my member.

I got up and told her to swap positions but she thought I was ready to doggy her as I got behind. CT stood in the tub and leaned all the way forward holding onto the glass window. I was so tempted to slot my cock into her soaking wet pussy but all I gave her was a tease. Cock in hand, I rubbed my dickhead vigorously a few circles on her clit and the entrance to her love hole. Just as her moans intensified, I squatted down and continued the stimulation on her lady parts with my tongue. The familiar taste of her pussy and its juices re-entered my mouth. My tongue flicked her clit ferociously as I felt her legs up, wetting her thighs and running my hand along them. Her moans were echoing throughout the dimly lit bathroom, sending shivers down my spine at her pure enjoyment of pleasure.

Feeling she was near her climax, I doubled up speed in licking her clit and fingered her deep. CT was clenching her fists at the heightened pleasure from below and my fondling of her hanging breasts. Her moans became louder and in shorter bursts, coupled by the light banging on the window of her fist. My palm and mouth was covered by her wetness. Then I felt the grip around my fingers as her entrance convulsed. She came and came hard. Her knees buckled to lean against the edge of the tub and her previously arched back heaved as she panted to catch her breath. I laid down in the tub and signalled her over as I unwrapped the soap bar.

Me: I think we should get you cleaned up now

fookydud
16-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Up you for your awesome writing.

DeadlyViper
17-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Yes indeed a wonderful awesome story.

deepu
17-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Waiting for more updates . :)

Halogen8
17-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Great story TS, do continue..

terminaldreams
18-06-2018, 05:47 AM
CT nodded in agreement and laid on top of me, her legs spread over mine just enough for my cock to rest at her entrance. As I lathered her up with the soap, she reached for my cock and stroked my shaft to keep its hardness for when she’s ready again. Little did she know, the sex angel she was was more than enough to keep me that way, even more so that it’s been yearning to enter her lady kingdom. I adjusted her to sit up for me to lather her back but she took the opportunity to grind her swollen labia on the base of my shaft. Putting the soap aside, I used my soapy hands to reach forward and play with her breasts. They felt extra soft now rather than the tightness they had when being pushed up almost through her dress. CT was getting excited again and she lifted herself up slightly to guide my cock home.

The warm cover of her pussy streaked away the coldness of the water. As I got planted deep in her love hole, she laid back on my chest, stroking my thigh while grinding on me sensually. I was enjoying the gentle waves on the water and the waves of pleasure cascading down my shaft from the tip. Our position made it ideal hitting her g-spot as I felt her bean swell with each move, under my dickhead. Reaching forward, as I wiped off the soap on her bosoms, I felt a similar sensation on my nipples as her back rubbed on them. Wanting to waste no more time, I reached one hand down her body and rubbed her clit in circles fervently. That made her strokes on my thigh turn into scratches with her nails. CT took revenge reaching a hand down to my balls and alternated between clawing them lightly with her nails and rubbing the base of them.

CT: ahhh, I’m gonna cum, babe
Me: me too...grrr
CT: ahhh, don’t cum...ahhh in me. Today cannot…ahhh

Hearing that, I mustered all my strength to hold in my excitement and increased the pace of pleasuring her. Her nipples were fully hard and popping out. Her clit was pulsing under my finger. Her hip was grinding me deeper and harder. Then, from nowhere, she grabbed the edge of the tub hard, arched her head back and let out a huge moan. Her pussy gripped hard on my shaft and pulsated her waves of climax down my shaft, almost feeling like she was using her lady gem to masturbate me. My balls tightened and retracted, I was going to blow. Steadfastly, I hugged her under her boobs with one hand and used the other to cup her but to lift her slightly so that I popped out of her. Over her shoulders, I saw in the nick of time, as my cock exited and hit the cool water, streams of thick white cum streaked out, floating away. It wasn’t the most pleasurable way to cum, but the journey to it more than made up. CT caught up her breath by now and took a finger to hook some of the cum up. Unexpectedly, she popped it in her mouth and licked her finger clean.

CT: so sorry, I should’ve helped you. I’ll make up to you later ok? Hehe

Truthful
18-06-2018, 07:34 AM
really like this story TS! please do continue sharing. :)

terminaldreams
18-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Checking the time, it was already 730pm. CT stood up and I helped her out the tub and we went to shower and wash up together. It was uneventful, but we had our hands all over each other. I dried up and wrapped my towel around. As I watched her drying her hair and finishing up, it was hard not to stir a little admiring her nudity right in front of me. She was not lean nor athletic but just slightly chubby at best. Perhaps that was what help with her full assets up top and below. When she was done, CT out on her bra and I could tell through the mirror how much it pushed and supported her C cups. It was also only covering half or less of them, with her nipples just shy of the edge. As she reached for her thong, I walked up and took it from her. She smiled.

Me: how about letting me keep this so you’d be in a hurry to come get it back?

She playfully shook her head and slipped on her white bandage dress. I stepped behind her to help her with the zip, seeing her bare uncovered ass crack disappear as the zip traveled up. I gave her a tease rubbing my semi-erected cock on her ass as it tightened under the dress. Soon, she was out the door and I was left to my own, savouring the back view of the sensuous fuck I just had. The curvy figure, ponytail hair and sexy outfit.

Me: don’t take too long, I’m getting long waiting for you *I texted her*
CT: I’ll be back soon, don’t get naughty without me
Me: try not to soil your dress, it’s white after all
CT: how do?

I sent her a pic of her thong hanging on my cock, just barely covering the essentials.

CT: omg, stop it. You’re so bad
Me: it’s easier for you anyway, if the need to relief yourself comes

Our text died off as I presumed she caught up with her colleagues. I took the time to go grab a light dinner and while on the way back, picked up a pack of condoms to prevent things like what happened earlier.

CT: I’m done! On my way back, have you eaten?
Me: Dinner, yes. You, no.
CT: tsk! I’ll be there soon for that
Me: *sent a picture of the pack of condoms, opened and waiting on the side table to be used* they’re all prepared
CT: hehe, I went to get a box too! So many now
Me: we can endeavour to finish then. I’m sure you won’t object
CT: stop it already, I’m reaching soon and you’re making me so wet
Me: it’ll be useful when you reach then

WohHup
18-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Thanks for update.

Kreptic
18-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Really good writing style

terminaldreams
19-06-2018, 05:52 AM
Soon later, I heard the clicking at the door and I got up to welcome CT back. As soon as she got in, we gave each other a hug and engaged in a tongue fight immediately. It was frisky and rushed. We both wanted it soon. I was suffering from blue balls since her text, knowing she’s come prepared too. We stumbled in deeper in the room, keeping our tongues connected. My cock was fully awake by now, peering out between the lapels of the bathrobe. As we inched towards the window, I was busy hiking her dress up. Now, I could feel the moist skin at her groin, rubbing against the underside of my cock as our bodies pressed it up in between. Holding onto her exposed butt cheeks, I picked her up and sat her on the study desk. Her dress was hiked up enough for an unblocked view of her clean shaven pussy. CT laid back down on the table and spread her legs opened, planting her feet on the edge. Her impatience was obvious from her actions and the soaking wet entrance of her love hole.

I stood in front of her and she closed her eyes anticipating the impending penetration. Instead, I sat down on the chair and planted my face deep in. I held her hips to put more pressure in eating her out. Flicking her clit with my tongue and poking at her entrance. Her labia was split wide open and the familiar cave was once again inviting me. CT grabbed my head and pressed hard against her pussy.

CT: ahhh, stop. Please. Ahhh just fuck me now already

Hearing her commands, I got up and reached for a condom, capped on and placed my cock at the small opening between her legs. There was no more patience left in both of us, she move her hips to get my dickhead in and I shoved the rest deep into her. It didn’t feel as heavenly as without the rubber, but the grip she was exacting with her pussy was milking me fast. I pumped and pumped, rocking the solid table ever so slightly. Although the room light was dim, the open curtains would’ve provided an erotic view for whoever was high enough with a pair of binoculars. CT gyrated her hips to my rhythm. I was trying hard not to blow my load but to let her cum first. She didn’t skip a beat and continued channeling pleasure down my shaft.

Me: babe, slow down, I’m going to cum

CT sped up her pace and hooked her legs behind me holding me in deeper. I held her by her shoulder and hips to direct each thrust deep and filling into her. Her moans turned simply into swear words and Hail Marys. Unable to hold back any longer, I succumb to the pleasure. Wave after wave I felt the condom get more slippery with my cum filling it up. I continued thrusting her to fully empty my load. When I pulled out, the condom dropped with the large amount of cum it held, probably from the extended time of anticipation while she was gone. I carefully pulled it out and chucked it in the waste paper basket. Feeling the aftermath weakness, I slumped into the chair. CT got up after catching her breath and sat on my lap, gently keeping our love parts touching.

Me: sorry I couldn’t hold back longer for you
CT: I wanted it that way. Hehe, to reward your patience. Besides, I think I can get what I want easily

CT got up and knelt down between my leg, giving me a wink. The last sight I remembered before closing my eyes.

graveleg
19-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Nice update, thanks.

terminaldreams
20-06-2018, 05:59 AM
I knew in my mind what to anticipate but the orgasm had left me temporarily spent. As I laid in the chair with my head hung over the edge, CT started servicing my tool. She fist licked up all the stickiness left on my limp cock, swapping all the coating of my cum with her saliva. Then I felt her hands roam under my split opened bathrobe and stroked me up and down from the side of by butt cheeks to my thigh. Soon, what was limp turned into a semi-erection with her strong suction, stretching my foreskin and the blood vessels. She was going hands-free pleasuring my member as I sat further to the edge and split my legs wider for her to access. Soon, my balls stirred with enjoyment.

I sat up to watch the erotic sight of her stroking my thighs and her cleavage right under my balls. Feeling I was nearly prime to give her the pleasure she deserves, I duly reached out to unzip her dress. Next, her cleavage opened up as I unclipped the bra hook, leaving her loose bra caught inside her dress. I reached in from the top of her dress to fondle and massage her semi-freed breasts, bringing carnal pleasure to both of us. As my cock was ready to penetrate her again, it emerged from her mouth, fully rock hard from the good ten to fifteen minutes of sucking she did. It was throbbing red, looking for attention.

CT got up and came back with the second condom, and sat on my lap facing me. She didn’t bother getting further undressed, probably as she was close to cumming the last time. Carefully, her delicate fingers rolled the extra thin rubber along my shaft. With minimal movement, she lifted herself and connected her crotch to mine, engulfing my cock with her pussy once again. It was still wet with her juices from before, and entry was tight but smooth. She soon started alternating between bouncing slightly and gyrating her hips on mine to rub her clit on my shaft. I swung around the chair to face the window and it was such an erotic sight. Behind the backdrop of the Bay, CT had one hand supporting against my abdomen and her other hand holding up her hair, loose from her hair tie dropping out after the first few bounces.

Wanting to make the view better, I reached out and peeled down her dress. The straps caught her hand and brought them down to both support herself on my stomach. I pulled her bra out and let her breasts bounce free with our fucking. CT was starting to moan and whine, feeling the build up to another climax. She increased pace in her grinding while I supported her holding the small of her back with one hand. My other hand switched around playing both her soft mounds and stimulating her erect nipples. I was feeling much more numb, having cum not long ago, but the tight grip by her pussy and the sensual activity brought a familiar feeling to my balls again.

CT: aaahhhh….AAAAAHHHHH...Fuck! Fuck….fuck!

CT came hard. As her waves of pleasure surged through her body, she twitched uncontrollably yet tried hard to continue the motion to see to the end of her orgasm. I felt the massive tightening of her pussy around the base of my cock and as the contraction traveled upwards, it milked me once again. It was a straining orgasm as I felt my loins tighten but not not much being squeezed out through its pipes. I sat straight up and hugged her, laying on her ample breasts, holding onto her disheveled dressing. I felt my dick shrink quickly this time round and slipped itself out of her pussy. Mustering what last strength in me, I picked as wasted CT up and laid her on the bed. She was nearly lifeless, just laying there panting and catching her breath. I helped get her comfortable and rolled her dress off her body with some help from her. Then, I snuggled into bed after admiring the beautiful sextified naked body that laid there, barren of any hair from neck down, with reddened nipples and pussy from the sexual abuse earlier.

terminaldreams
20-06-2018, 03:47 PM
It was nearly midnight when I was recharged and I went to the window to soak in the view. CT was sound asleep, but the view on the other side of the window stirred my cock awake. She was sleeping on her side, facing the window, with her breasts forming their own cleavage stacking on one another. Her legs were nicely crossed, providing some decency to her lady parts while forming a sexy silhouette with her perky ass. Unknowingly, I had parted my bathrobe and started stroking my manhood. I knew I wanted more of this sex kitten that laid so near me.

I climbed back into bed gently so a not to wake her and only put my lips in contact with her nipples. The softness of my tongue got in contact with her depressed nipple and was immediately savouring up the familiar texture. I wondered what dreams that would be causing her and how erotic it might be. All these gradually pumped up my cock. CT stirred a little and adjusted her position to lay flat but was still deep in sleep. It gave me new access to send her dreams spiraling in carnal fantasy.

After giving ample attention to her ample assets, I readjusted my bent body over her pussy crack. The musky scent soon hit my taste buds as I traced my tongue along the parting of her pussy down as far as I could reach. Fortunately, her legs were parted just wide enough to reach for her clit. I took my time and spent a good few minutes swirling my tongue around it before I felt the urge for more. Her pussy was now warmed up and moistening up fast. She was probably still in a lovely dream as barely audible moans escaped her mouth while her legs parted ever more so slightly.

Feeling a bit bolder, I moved to lay between her legs and enveloped my lips around her clit, gently sucking and licking it so as not to wake her. The heavenly warmth and tasted of her juices made me subconsciously grind my hard on against the bed. CT was moving a bit more now, still in a dreamy state but have her legs nearly fully apart. Her hands were swaying around lightly but the entrance of her love hole was pulsing faster and faster. I couldn’t hold it in much longer, she was prime for penetration.

I paused momentarily to reach for the last condom I had and quickly capped it on. Placing my cock at her entrance, I gently slide it in in one smooth motion. At the moment when I was fully engulfed, CT gasped loudly and her eyes opened wide. She realised it was no longer just a dream. Almost as soon as she woke, she went back in a dazed phase while I pumped her missionary. Her eyes were cringing from the pleasure as I held her hips to guide it to the rhythm I was pumping. Her boobs swayed in circles and she reached both hands above her head to grab onto the pillow. The scene was a natural aphrodisiac, conjuring up more sexual urges from within.

CT’s moans were soft and continuous but muffled and slurring as though she was sleep talking. I could feel her pussy pulsing faster and harder. She was near and so was I. Supporting my weight on my elbows, I laid just above her jiggling breasts feeling them rub against my chest. What was deep thrusts became circular grinding motions of our hips. And then, my balls tightened and unloaded once again. At the sound of my loud groan, CT let it go and came together with me. Her whimpers from the sensation of waves of climaxes blended with my groans of pleasure. The magical moment of two reaching maximum pleasure simultaneously happened.

AdamWest
20-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Really a nice story to read

madpig88
21-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

terminaldreams
21-06-2018, 08:43 AM
I always felt that cumming together with a partner was the best feeling and the best way to cap off a night. And indeed it was the best lullaby that put us to sleep. By the time I woke, the sun had risen, but CT was nowhere in the room. Roamed the room stark naked to only find our clothes strewn all over, remnants of last night’s escapades. Then, I heard the sounds of flowing water. Entering the bathroom, I found her already laying in the tub relaxing, topping it up more with fresh warm water. I noticed she was a little flushed and found two empty mini wine bottles by the side.

Me: good morning. Didn’t sleep well?
CT: I did! Exceptionally well. Hehe. But just wanted to enjoy the bathtub
Me: mind if I join you?
CT: of course not, but might need more wine *taking a glance at the empty bottles*

I promptly headed out and returned with the in-room dining menu. As I was looking through the list, CT adjusted herself to rest her head on the edge and reached for my exposed Crown Jewels. The distraction was real. My limp manhood slowly awoke to her caresses under it on my balls. The mix of ticklish feeling and pleasure from her nails was sublime. I quickly decided a one and reached for the phone. As soon as I did that, CT knelt in the tub and started kissing my groin. Attempting to place the order was an uphill battle.

She licked my smooth shaven groin, warming the area up from the morning cold. This got my cock to full attention. But the moment I was speaking to someone on the other side, she suddenly engulfed my cock with strong suction. Her tongue was massaging the underside of my cock and her hands were rolling my balls in her palm. It was a short call but she didn't waste time upgrading her service to bobbing her head along my shaft. I was forced to quickly end the call to return my attention to fully enjoy the simulation.

After hanging up, the action only intensified. My cock emerged from between her lips, into the grasp of her palm. CT stroke me vigorously while clasping my balls in her other palm. She added on the pleasure by licking my dickhead that was appearing and disappearing into my foreskin with every stroke. It was coated in her saliva and starting to ooze precum. I couldn’t hold on much longer and told her I’m going to cum. But that only made her proceed to engulf my cock fully. She was mouth fucking herself, holding onto my butt cheeks to guide the rhythm. I ran my hand through her damp hair, savouring the view of her bouncing tits below. The eroticism was pushing me further and further to the edge.

Just then, after who knows how long, the doorbell rang. But I was too far gone. I blew my load deep in her mouth and felt her suction drain it of every drop. She gagged a little from the sudden surge of my warm cum down her throat but kept it all in. Slowly, my cock pulled out of her with a string of cum hanging. My cock was still twitching from the sensation and it knew it wanted more with the sultry look she had and her wanton behaviour. I smiled at her and she reciprocated with a sextisfied look. Throwing on the bathrobe on the bed, I went to retrieve our poison.

terminaldreams
22-06-2018, 10:50 AM
When I got back with the wine and glasses, CT had taken the liberty to indulge in self pleasure. Her head hung over the lip of the tub behind her and her hands were hidden under the foam. But from the gaps, it was clear her hands were roaming her body. I poured out two glasses and entered the tub sitting opposite her to enjoy the show. Our legs were split, mine under hers, planting our feet at each other’s butt. The scene was such a turn on that it started stirring my cock awake, although it was only fifteen minutes ago that I came.

As she was building up to her climax, she got up and crawled over to lay between my thighs. But before she restarted her session, CT downed the glass of wine I poured. She laid comfortably in my embrace, rubbing her back on my body. I wrapped my hands over hers to help her with pleasuring her breasts. Her nipples were fully protruding by now and the softness of her bosoms accentuated the massage I was giving them. That freed her other hand which she brought down to finger her love hole. She leaned her head on my shoulder as she moaned away. That gave me the perfect position to lick her ear and Whisper dirty talk. She was immersed fully in carnal pleasure having her clit rubbed, her pussy fingered, her breasts fondled and ears filled.

CT’s breath became shorter and shorter and in one powerful moan, her orgasm exploded in her. She kicked against the other side of the tub and pressed against me as though she crammed up. Waves and waves of pleasure exited her body through the moans in her mouth and through the pulses of her pussy. Her body was jerking as her abdomen flexed hard. As the last bits of pleasure was absorbed, she relaxed and laid back on me.

I reached behind to refill her glass, passed it to her and hugged her while we enjoyed the calm aftermath. My cock was rock hard from her performance by now, but I didn’t want to spoil the mood by going to get the condoms she bought, so we just laid there, feeling up each other and enjoying the morning sun through the window.

moddin
22-06-2018, 04:42 PM
This story is indeed very nice to read . Keep up the good work . :)

terminaldreams
22-06-2018, 05:38 PM
It took all but thirty minutes since she settled down that we finished the bottle of wine. I was definitely feeling the buzz from the alcohol on an empty stomach, but she would be quite high by now. Her chest was flushed red too by now. Our pillow talk was nothing but naughty stuff and laughs. That got me all the more horny especially since bearing the erection for so long. From a gentle embrace and stroking of her body, my sexual engines got fired up by the wine.

I started licking the back of her ear and nibbling her earlobe. My hands descended upon her bosoms and groped them full, kneading them revealing the cleavage she can show. She was feeling it too and reached for igniting her urge again by rubbing her finger on her clit. Our groans merged as one as our sexual desire built up.

Feeling she was ready, she brought herself to a kneel against the edge of the tub on the far side. The tantalizing butt that hovered in front of me was too much to bare. I got up and knelt behind her, massaging her perky ass and splitting them wide apart. Going hands free, I placed my cock at her entrance to tease her. To my surprise, she backed her ass into me and enveloped my cock in one smooth move. For a brief moment I thought about the condoms we had, but the familiar pleasure of entering her raw overcame my senses. And so, I grabbed onto her ass and rammed hard to and fro. The water was splashing away as our flesh was slapping against each other.

This time around, the raw pleasure was different. It was not sensual. It was rougher. It was unrestrained. It was like drunk fuck where we couldn’t be bothered with anything else. I even released a couple of slaps on her tight butt cheeks. Our moans was filling the bathroom.

CT: I want to see you fuck me hard

She paused momentarily to sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs open. Without missing a beat, I moved forward and knelt between her, pushing my rod deep into her opening. CT shrieked at the reignited pleasure from penetration. We were rocking our hips hard against each other and I can understand her request now. The morning sun beat down on her wobbling breasts from the movements as I heaved to catch my breath in going faster and faster. With us both well lubricated, there was no friction where our flesh connected. I was ready to blow.

Me: I’m gonna cum, babe. Ahhh, really soon.
CT: me too! Ahhh...don’t stop. Just fuck me...ahhh, harder

Her words threw all my inhibitions out the window. I continued ramming my cock into her pussy. Then, I felt the hard grip around my cock and she burst out with pleasure. I had half the heart to pull out and cum on her, but as she climaxed, CT wrapped her legs around me to keep me penetrated deep inside her love hole. As the pleasure surged through her, she leaned forward too to hug me, rubbing her C cups against my chest. Not able to take her advances anymore, I let go all control and planted my seed in her. The pumping continued, squeezing out every last drop and pushing it further in. When the post ejactulation ache set in, I pulled out, dragging a thin trail of our blended love juices with it. I settled back in the tub, watching her lean against the wall behind with her legs still spread on the tub edge, heaving in exhaustion and her oyster occasionally pulsing from the post excitement.

GaoSiewDai
22-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Very nice …. camping for more!!

WhiskeyCoke
22-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Please continue TS

terminaldreams
23-06-2018, 12:20 AM
CT climbed back into the tub and laid on me. The alcohol and the exertion must’ve driven our senses out of control as we were touching each other all over again. This is probably where ladies have the advantage as she seemed ready for more, but my manhood was still recharging. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and turned facing me. Knowing what she wanted, our bodies reconnected at our lips and the fight of our tongue was brutal. The finesse of any inhibitions were out the window and our kiss was of pure pleasure. Our tongues caressed each others viciously, so too did our touches roaming around each other. It was as though we wanted to squeeze another fuck in quick.

I couldn’t slow down anymore and reached straight for her pussy. Cupping my palm over her clit, I squeezed three fingers into her pussy. As the fingering intensified, CT’s moans were resonating deep down my throat through our tonguing. The rage and urge was strong to make her cum for me again. I was grabbing and squeezing her breasts hard as she grinder her butt on my crotch rapidly, only to bring it to a demo erected state. The water was splashing once again. And, as I dug my fingers more and more into her pussy, CT began digging her nails into my thigh.

She got up to sit on the edge and lean against the window. With her legs suggestively spread wide, I knelt in front of her and reinserted my fingers to pleasure her. Her hands were out of control, massaging her own breasts and clit. I wanted to fuck her again so bad that I was forcefully stroking my cock to make it fully hard. Her moans became screams of pleasures, trying to let herself go into another climax. The erotic sight helped get my manhood primed for penetration. Not wanting to lose the feeling, I swiftly rammed my cock in her cunt.

This was more than just sex. It was a furious fuck. I held onto her thighs to stabilise our bodies and pumped hard in and out of her. I could still feel the sticky concoction of our love juices deposited earlier. This session was sublime, no inhibitions, just raw fucking. I felt the sensation of cumming arrive and it only spurred me to go faster and harder. Then a sharp ache surged through my balls as I forced myself to cum again so shortly.

Knowing I’d be losing the hardness fast, I kept my groin against hers and instead of pumping, rubbed it against her clit. A torrent of vulgarities escaped her lips as she sweared incessantly while reaching her sought after orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsing still as my cock went limp and slipped out of her. I sat on the opposite edge, next to the faucet to catch my breath, from wanton view of her nude body against the city’s morning skyline and the wild sex we just had.

KnowItAll
23-06-2018, 06:28 AM
a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

terminaldreams
23-06-2018, 09:20 AM
We took a shower together soon after, without much happening. Little was said, perhaps from the exhaustion, and we headed to bed for some shuteye before checkout time approached. When I woke from the phone ringing, CT was nowhere to be seen. I quickly answered to acknowledge checkout was soon and went around the room to find her. Sadly, she was gone.

For the next few days, I tried reaching her but to no avail until somewhere in the middle of the week I got a text from her.

CT: hey…
Me: hey, are you alright? I was worried. You literally disappeared
CT: yeah, I am
Me: what happened?
CT: I don’t know. I don’t think this is what I want
Me: *my heart sank* what do you mean? Did I hurt you?
CT: no, you didn’t and the last two weekends if anything were ones to remember and quite mind blowing . But it’s not like me. I’m not like that

I didn’t know how to reply that. As much as I wanted more of her, I didn’t want to be selfish and push her into something she didn’t want. Then she sent another message.

CT: I really enjoyed the times we had, but it’s too much for me. I never knew I could lose control like that and it scares me.

With that, the chapter with CT ended and we never got to meet or talk again.

terminaldreams
23-06-2018, 09:21 AM
Thanks for all the support thus far. As one chapter comes to an end, it’s the start of another. I did wish it didn’t had to be so abrupt but sadly, fate has it otherwise.

Phython1
23-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Thanks for all the support thus far. As one chapter comes to an end, it’s the start of another. I did wish it didn’t had to be so abrupt but sadly, fate has it otherwise.

Super nice story and hook me!

Wish there is more to come!!!

ThePeaks
24-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Thanks for sharing a nice story, waiting for your next one :)

terminaldreams
24-06-2018, 08:11 AM
I matched SA from Tinder. At that time, it was probably after a while since CT. We chatted quite a bit on the app and WhatsApp before meeting up. SA was quite different in many aspects, character-wise and looks. She was sportier and bolder in her ways, a lot more confident in the way she carried herself. Yet, she was not overbearing, still lady like in many ways. Figure-wise, she was quite tall, nearly 1.7m but much less curvy and voluptuous. Still, she had slender toned legs from her days of netball.

We had gone on a couple of dates, but nothing much happened. Only that as each one went on, we got more comfortable with each other. The last one ended with long making out session when sending her home. Nothing unsuitable for young audiences, but it was sensual and gentle. Deep tonguing that we enjoyed the risk of being caught under her block, coupled with some light feeling of each other’s body but nothing disrespectful. That set the tone for our coming adventure.

Through our chats we realised we both had public holidays or offs to clear before the month end, so I suggested a short trip away. But being so last minute, there was hardly any flights that was reasonably priced anymore. Thankfully, through a contact, I got a deal for Montigo Resorts at Batam which SA gamely agreed. Having not been there on my own before, let alone with a girl I’ve been out a couple of times only, I did my homework and booked us a good spa in town when we reached.

As the week rolled on, we were both in high anticipation of our short escape, from work and reality. I didn’t know what to expect as our chats only briefly touched the surface of intimate topics occasionally. In my mind, I hoped things could go to the next level, but I wouldn’t mind if didn’t given the candor we enjoyed between us. Thursday finally came, and we met up at Tanah Merah ferry terminal as arranged.

hupkee
24-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Camping here.

Sarchi
24-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Hope to read more.

terminaldreams
24-06-2018, 08:11 PM
SA turned up dress for a beach holiday, I wasn’t sure if I should burst her bubble that there wasn’t any we were headed for. A vividly coloured maxi dress hung from her shoulders by spaghetti straps and though it sported a v-shaped neckline, it wasn’t revealing much. Her black bra straps hung under her dress’s but nothing much else extraordinary could be noticed. Whatever figure she had was well hidden under her dress. Hanging a small ladies’ duffle, she had packed quite light for the trip. For a lady at least.

I walked up to her in my shirt with rolled up sleeves and shorts to give her a hug. We broke into our usual incessant chatting as we headed to check in before making a visit to the duty free shop. Picked up a red and a white and then a champagne as I suggested it was celebratory for the break we had ahead. Though she joked I was trying to get her drunk and date rape her, I wasn’t planning to, just hoping it might help with a bit of social lubrication.

The trip across the sea all the way to our villa was nothing but packed with laughter and occasional teases. After the customary exploration of the full three stories of the villa, we decided to make use of the private pool since our spa appointment was 2.5 hours away at 330pm and the trip there was about an hour. Off she went to change while I booked us our ride from the concierge. Seeing she was probably going to take a while, I took the liberty to open the wine and set it with the glasses by the pool. Got changed into my board shorts and dipped in.

SA: didn’t wait for me? Tsk tsk tsk

I turned around and probably dropped my jaw taking in what’s before me. It wasn’t because she had a model’s figure but it was the first time I’ve seen so much of her skin, little was left for the imagination. And also, it suited her. SA had a pastel pink bikini on, the top was a tube twisted across her chest and the bottom hung low on her hips by its strings. She wasn’t busty as I suspected, but the cleavage from her A cups still casted a shadow between them. What was even more sexy was her flat tummy where a naval piercing hung. My mind ran a little wild trying to figure how she wore her pubic hair given nothing was peaking out yet the bottom wasn’t that skimpy to give away the answer straight

terminaldreams
24-06-2018, 10:36 PM
SA: you men, always so lecherous
Me: nah, you made me that way *trying to save myself*

She came to the pool side and sat on the edge to dip her feet in the water. I went to her side and filled a glass for her. Her crossed legs inches from my face really tempted me to lick them, but I held back. Though the smooth tanned skin that her pink bikini accentuated stirred me up a little. We clicked glasses and continued our banter. After the first glass, as I refilled, I invited her into the pool to join me.

Me: are you just gonna stay up there for me to ogle or come enjoy the water with me?

CT climbed in and did a few strokes to the edge and back. We were facing each other just inches apart with our elbows on the ledge supporting us. The slow sipping of the wine and our isolation from the outside world was starting to build the mood for something more.

CT: maybe we should continue where we left off?
Me: *I knew she was referring to our last date* I thought you’d never bring that up

We inched our faces towards each other. As though falling into a dream, SA shut her eyes as our lips met. She rest her forearm on my chest and held onto my shoulder. I placed my hand on her hip and guided her closer. Our kiss was slow and sensual, light touches of our lips that gradually parted for our tongue to reach across and meet. Her tongue tasted slightly fruity and sweet from the wine. The kiss continued for as long as I could remember and we only got bolder with it. What was touches of each other’s tips of the tongue was now a twisty caressment. The gap between our bodies also disappeared with SA leaning on mine. My hand had also found its way around the back, squeezing her butt lightly and gosh, it was firm. Playfully, I slipped my fingers under her bikini that was covering half her ass cheek and pulled her even closer. She could now feel the tent pitch under my boardies.

SA: someone’s getting excited *she broke the kiss off and smiled*
Me: hey, I’m only human. And if I’m not by all this, I might actually be gay
SA: well, then I’m glad you’re not

JuliusYeGo
25-06-2018, 12:14 PM
I really enjoy reading the story so far in this thread. Thank you .

terminaldreams
25-06-2018, 12:55 PM
She leaned in again and we reconnected our kissing. Putting down our wine glasses, she hooked her arms around my neck to hold me close. I held her to turn us for me to lean against the wall and pulled her close against me by her hips. My legs were apart to be at her height, with her standing between them. I wanted to tug out her bikini strings so bad, but it would probably be rushing into things given the pace we were taking things. For now, the feeling of her bosoms and sexy stomach pressed against mine would suffice.

Once again, we broke our kiss and she turned around to lean back on me. I refilled the glasses and handed her one. The next few minutes was just us soaking in the pool and finishing our wine. The feeling of hugging her over her chest with no objection was that of a win. She clearly wasn’t taken aback or made me feel embarrassed about the huge erection I was having. Instead, she confidently leaned her butt cheeks back on it too. And before long, my alarm rang to start getting ready to head to town. We finished up our wine and headed separate ways to change back, she in the room upstairs and me in the toilet near the pool. Thankfully, by the time I got around changing, my erection subsided and I could fit in my shorts again. SA came down soon after and we headed for our chartered ride.

When we arrived at the spa, at check in, the therapist asked if we wanted separate rooms or a couple room. Not wanting to be presumptuous, I took a look at SA and she chose a couple room since we’re here together. At that time, I didn’t know much of how the set up was, only that I booked the longest treatment for us to pamper ourselves and even so, it was still relatively cheap at about S$100+ each. Then, we were led to our room when it was ready. But as we stepped in, I realised how things could get interesting.

Flatbread
25-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Thanks a zillion for your update . :)

hyperdick
26-06-2018, 09:54 AM
I sense a threesome or a foursome coming. :D

terminaldreams
29-06-2018, 08:44 PM
I sense a threesome or a foursome coming. :D

Stay tuned, bro. Lol

terminaldreams
29-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Apologies to all for the delay, been a busy week at work. But time to catch up and fill in the rest of the episode

terminaldreams
29-06-2018, 08:46 PM
The room had two beds in the middle and there was no curtain or railings for it in the middle. Right at the back corner, with curtains drawn to either side, was a two person jacuzzi tub and a shower area to the right. Wild thoughts circulated my mind which I tried hard to suppress in case of any awkward moments with the therapist. The two therapist laid our disposable underwear on the
massage bed and told us to change while they get the essential oils. As the door closed, I picked the packet up and smiled at SA.

SA: haha, I know what you’re thinking. You wish! Turn around.

I guess now was not the time for a free view and I obediently turned around as I got changed. I did wonder if she peeped because I didn’t in hopes to gain more of her trust. When I was done, I turned around with the towel wrapped around my waist. SA was half sitting on the side of the bed wearing the sheet like a halter maxi dress. She was open but still knew how to keep maintain some decency. I was quite impressed how she turned a straight sheet into something that clothed her rather elegantly. But what caught my eye was the clothes hook that had her dress hung, and so did her black bra and a pair of black lace panties. The lighting was dim and I couldn’t make out more of it, but I’ve got my eyes on the prize.

Our therapists came back in and requested us to lay face down. It was much easier for me to disrobe the towel and I had my head planted into the hole in a blink. At that time, hearing a bit of chatter from SA with the therapist, I turned my head slightly to my right. It was probably to get the sheet from her body and lay it on the bed. All I could see by then when I turned was a topless SA climbing into bed. Her tits hung down and they seem like they may be pushing to a B cup, I wasn’t sure. But stealing that glance, was enough to put me into sweet dreams to enjoy the session.

terminaldreams
29-06-2018, 08:47 PM
The next time I regained full consciousness was when the therapist tapped my shoulder to wake me to turn around. As I was doing so in my dreamy state, I saw the same happening on the next bed. SA got up and turned around laying her breasts exposed in full view. My cock stirred even more but luckily, the lighting sufficed for me to fall asleep again. The next time we were both woken was for our sauna, which was cubes placed next to the jacuzzi. With the salt scrub applied all over, we sat up and was guided to the cubes. For some reason, by now SA did not feel shy about her nudity in front of me. As she walked in front, I could make out the shadow of her ass crack between her butt cheeks through the thin paper underwear.

After some time, the therapists told us it was time for our jacuzzi and they’ll come back after I forgot how long. They unzipped the cubes for us and left the room. I took the lead and got up to ask for SA’s hand to help her into the jacuzzi they set. As she emerged, my manhood got a wake up call. Her skin was shiny and supple from the salt that melted and coated it. And her openness of not hiding her exposed breasts made her confidence even sexier. By the time I was stepping in, my paper underwear was fully stretched by a full erection it was hiding. SA chuckled and teased me for it.

The seating was placed facing each other side by side. Distance was a bit far to cure the urge of frenching her again, but was perfect to give some appreciation to her legs. I ran my fingers up and down her leg from calf to thigh, feeling the smoothness of her freshly pampered skin. SA bit her lip as the sensations surged through her body. Perhaps subconsciously, her legs had parted slightly, but it was still too far to reach her holy grounds. I settled for stroking her thighs, both outside and in. SA reciprocated the gesture throughout but toward the end, she sat forward and daringly grazed her hand across my manhood.

SA: haha, I think you need to cool down if not we can’t finish the treatment in peace
Me: all thanks to you? Alright, why don’t you shower first then
SA: take my seat then, I don’t want you to watch me

Disappointing, yes. But she did have a point. And perhaps it was her last grab for modesty between us. I obliged and just relaxed into the tub. After taking mine, I rejoined her on the other side of the curtain, both of us wrapped in our towels, only hers was up to her chest. My mind ran wild again, knowing how naked we both were under the towel having disposed of our disposable underwear.

Soon, our session ended and we indeed preserved our modesty, facing away while we got dressed. As we head out to Nagoya Hill mall for dinner, something was different this time. No, it wasn’t the time, which was just after 6pm. It was the how we went away. We were like a couple, holding hands and joking and laughing.

Chiclets
29-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Loved the update, thanks TS

NastyThaiboy
30-06-2018, 09:48 AM
this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

Eric22
30-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Nice story

catca
30-06-2018, 03:03 PM
Nice story TS, thanks.

madpig88
01-07-2018, 06:53 AM

terminaldreams
05-07-2018, 05:51 AM
Dinner was quick as we settled our A&W craving but topped it off with some ayam penyet. Went about doing some quick window shopping as nothing much was when we’d buy and ended our city visit buying up some snacks from the supermarket. Stealthily though, I thought there possibly may be a need for it, seeing how things were progressing, and slipped a pack of condoms in the mix. Then, I called our driver and got ourselves back to the villa.

Tummies filled, bodies relaxed, we both went straight to the couch and laid down. While laying her head on my lap, she suggested we have the white to go with the snacks since it was only 9pm and it was still too early to turn in for a holiday. As I went to get the chilled wine and prepare the snacks, I suggested we download some game to play while at it. We settled for truth or dare for the App Store, thinking it would be most fair since truth or dare is randomised.

Order of questions and quantity would definitely be off but I’m trying my best to put in the memorable ones

Me: shall we do ladies first?
SA: you’re on! *we both had our game faces on and I clicked on the button*
App: "If you had a free pass to hook up with one celebrity, who would it be?"
SA: easy, Chris Hemsworth. Haha. Your turn
App: “What’s the most number of times you’ve masturbated in a single day?”
Me: errr, 7? But I was very young then Ok?
SA: hahaha, no judgement. *she raised her eyebrows at the number but laughed it off*
App: "Have you ever watched porn with your partner? Did it end up with sex?"
SA: yes and of course it did la. If not watch for what?
Me: like you said no judgement. Hahaha

I refilled our glasses and continued to my turn.

App: "Make your best sex noise."
Me: oh my, will I be regretting this?
SA: it’s your dare, haha, you don’t have a choice
Me: *i sat close to her and leaned into her ear* ahhh, baby, ahhh, I’m gonna cum for you...ahhh

SA shuddered as I let those words out but chuckled when I stop and gave me a thumbs up. Then she clicked the button for her turn.

App: “Remove two pieces of clothing on the other player”
Me: hey! It’s my dare or yours?!
SA: now now...I didn’t pick the dare, it was given to me

SA stood up and took my hand. She then took to unbuttoning my shirt while maintaining eye contact. Once that dropped to the floor, she bit her lip as she undid my shorts. It dropped to my ankles revealing my boxer briefs under, slightly stretched from a growing hard on.

App: “What is the sexiest thing about the other player?”
Me: your tan, especially on your flat tummy
SA: awww. Is that why you’ve been staring?
Me: I’m starting to miss it
SA: too bad. Hahaha. *SA clicked for her turn*
App: “Have the other player remove a piece of your clothing with only his/her teeth.”

SA gamely stood up as there was only one I could access. I didn’t hesitate for a second invitation. Returning the favour, I locked eyes with her as I bit one spaghetti strap down followed by the other. Then, I moved my face between her breasts and pulled it down with my teeth. My upper lip brushed a line straight down the middle of her body and grazed the outside of her panties. SA’s mouth opened letting out a silent moan. It was then I realised she had quite good taste in lingerie. Her bottom was clad in lace which was a bit more than a thong but not the usual panty. She was once again exposed.

terminaldreams
07-07-2018, 07:49 AM
SA: should we continue this in the pool? Haha were pretty much dressed for it anyway

I agreed and picked up the peripherals to bring to the poolside. Turning the living room lights off to cut down on the glare, I left only the pool and poolside lights on. After placing the glasses and bottle and snacks, I climbed in and waded in the water to watch her follow. Just as she was, she hesitated and reached behind her back to unclip her bra which she chucked on the chair outside.

SA: I only brought one, so I’ll need it tomorrow. *as though she read my pleased yet confused expression*
Me: shall we continue then? Now that you’re more comfortable

I refilled our glasses and emptied the bottle before clicking on the app.

App: “Excite the other player using only one hand for 30 seconds”
SA: hahaha, that’s easy. You already are

She took a peep down the water but her hands creeped from my chest, dragging her nails down and scraped around my lower abdomen and my thigh. I was rock hard after but sadly no more could be asked since the 30s was up too soon.

App: “Would you consider having sex with the other player?”
Me: I think you got your answer below
SA: hmmm, I can’t tell for sure. Maybe only assume

Hearing that, I brought SA in even closer and grinded my erection on her groin. I held her butt cheeks to press her front against mine in a slight circular motion. Uncontrollably, she let out a soft moan from all the sexual tension that was building up. I could almost feel the parting of her love hole now. It was different from earlier as the fabric was much thinner than our swimwear. And my hard cock found comfort in the soft mounds of her groin.

VRossi1980
07-07-2018, 08:07 AM
this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.

blueferret
07-07-2018, 01:30 PM

Agree with you . It is a very nice story . :)

otamay
08-07-2018, 02:59 AM

Yes more updates please.

basfreak
08-07-2018, 07:14 AM

tinypudding
08-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Do please keep it coming .

NaturalSprings
08-07-2018, 06:40 PM
I hope TS will continue with his juicy story soon .

SanPulsing
08-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Hoping for more updates :)

curiousSG
09-07-2018, 07:28 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

terminaldreams
10-07-2018, 07:34 AM
SA: Ok, I know now...but we still have more wine to finish the game with *she clicked away*
App: “Fake having sex with the other player for 1 minute”

We stood silent for a moment, relishing where this could lead to. I’m not sure if it was uncertainty of how SA wants things to end up or a bit of shyness that was coursing through her mind now. She took the half full glass and down the remainder of its contents. I followed her cue and did the same. She then came close to me and hopped up in the water, locking her legs behind my back and hooking her arms around my neck. In her koala hugging position, my erection was flipped up against my pelvis and the underside of my shaft was planted against the soft mounds of where her thighs converged. She hugged me close, pressing her torso against mine. It was the first time I came in contact with her breasts and they were tight. I could feel her nipples rock hard, grazing against mine. Moans started to fill the air around us.

Thankfully, it was an off peak season and I got the seaside villa where the pool faced nothing but sea. Otherwise, this little game of us might’ve been misunderstood for something Stomp worthy. Realising how she was acting out her dare, I cupped my hands over her butt cheeks to give her some support. The way her legs split had her pussy opened and inviting, just veiled behind the thin laces that kept the last shred of dignity between us. The gentle grinding and soft moaning was driving me crazy, as much as I wanted to slip myself in and penetrate her, I didn’t want to jump the gun. I’d rather play to her tempo and score a win for both of us. That said, my fingers had already inched in slightly under her panties. I could vaguely feel the inside of her butt cheeks, her anus and some part of her labia.

We must’ve been enjoying this dare as it started to feel way longer than the minute prescribed. The grinding had also parted her panties aside and my undershaft had a better feel of her puffy pussy entrance. I couldn’t see, but if I could, I was sure her labia was wrapping my erection as we grinded each other. I pulled her butt cheeks closer to me to add more pressure my cock was giving her. SA moaned even louder into my ears and this time it was clear it’s more than an act.

madpig88
11-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.

Dino1
11-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Ts, hope u can keep updating.

It certainly quench our thrust...lol

JustANewbie
12-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

Bluerabbit
16-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Looking forward to reading more updates soon .

Neurofen
16-07-2018, 08:48 PM
I hope TS will continue with his juicy story soon . :)

Redstone
16-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Nice update TS, do continue soon!

diputs1269
16-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Waiting here for more updates.

terminaldreams
17-07-2018, 06:04 AM
As my hands reached further within her panties, they held her labia wide opened. But before I could touch what’s between, SA unhooked herself stood leaning her tits against me.

SA: it’s getting cold here, should we continue inside?

I nodded and helped her out the pool. Her figure revealed in clear plain sight as I turned on the living room lights. Although we were soaking wet, we couldn’t be bothered as it wasn’t just water we were wet with by now. After settling down on the sofa, she eagerly clicked next for me.

App: “What goes on in your mind when you cum?”
Me: the next time I’m going to, it’ll be the thought of you cumming too
SA: you’ve got to know how it looks first
Me: I’ll do my best to find out

SA gave me a light spank on my thigh and smiled. She was sitting very seductively next to me, her left shoulder on the edge of the sofa and her hand supporting her head with her toned legs crossed. Then she clicked away for her turn.

App: “Pick a spot and lick the other player for 30 seconds”

She smiled at that dare and got up. With her in full view in front of me, she stepped between my legs and knelt down. I spread my legs for her as she rested her hands on my thighs. Slowly her hands crept up while maintaining eye contact. When it reached my waistband, she got up and sat on my lap, all the way in, my cock that was bursting through my boxer briefs tucked under the the thin fabric of her panties. Then, she bent down slightly and licked my hardened nipples. Her tongue circled them and alternated tongue both equal attention. I was more than ready to fuck her then.

But after a while she stopped and said it was my turn. Not wasting another second, I clicked, hoping for something to aid our progress.

App: “Sexually tease the other player for 30 seconds”

It was music to my ears. I looked at SA and give her an evil grin. Reaching over her legs, I pulled on the waistband of my boxer briefs and dragged them down as far as I could to my thighs. With my bare cock finally freed, I held her butt cheeks and spread them, resting her soaked panties on my cock. I supported her as I moved my hips to grind my cock on the wedgie created. The feeling of her soft mounds under the thin laces could be felt prominently. The pressure placed against the entrance of her pussy and clit turned into pleasure as she closed her eyes and hung back, hooking her hands behind my neck.

Soon, she commandeered the grinding, supporting herself from her knees on the sofa and moved in tandem with me. Her lips initially parted in silent moaning, but now her moans echoed through the living room. I sat up so that I could taste her erect nipples. Though she wasn’t particularly well endowed, her bosoms still bounced as our nether regions warmed up to the dry humping. My hands grew naughty and the fingers of one reached to pull her panties to the side. It was now confirmed the moistness of her panties were not just from the pool.

catca
17-07-2018, 11:42 PM
Very steamy update bro, more please :)

x9447z
18-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Nice story. Camping!

Milivojevic
18-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Very nice, camping too :D

Vagsaeter
18-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Awesome story, support!

OngKeKiang
22-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Do please continue with the story .

MsPiggy
22-07-2018, 07:09 PM
A very nice story to read . :)

shitnugget
22-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Waiting for more updates!

terminaldreams
23-07-2018, 12:25 PM
I reached for the plastic bag of snacks to standby the condoms nearby. But that seemed to snap SA out of her trance. She looked at me confused and reached to the bag to see what I was looking for.

SA: you sneaky boy. So you were expecting all these?
Me: better to have and not need than to need and not have
SA: let’s take things slow ok? We wouldn’t need them.

My heart sank a little, thinking the night was probably over. Instead, SA got up and parted my legs, kneeling between my thighs. Then, she looked up and smiled, with her arms resting on my thighs.

SA: I meant, I’m on the pill

She must’ve sensed my disappointment, but the moment I heard that, my cock twitched to attention. And slow indeed did she go, taking her time kissing around my groin and licking over the smoothness of the recent shave. I leaned my head on the back rest and stroked her forearms as I took in the pleasure bestowed. The tongue soon moved to where it mattered, sliding across my groin to the base of my shaft, with it against her cheeks. SA turned sideways to wrap her lips over my shaft while maintaining her tongue on my shaft. She then glided it up right to the tip. Then she stopped.

SA looks deep into my eyes with her lips wrapping over the opening on my cock and her tongue stirring up the precum that was leaking out. As her lips parted, her head descended and my cock disappeared into her mouth. She moved closer to me to get a closer angle. My legs were now wide apart for her access. As she continued the blowjob, bobbing up and down, I could feel her hard nipples brushing on the inside of my thigh. The intensity of the pleasure compelled me to reach back and hold onto the back rest. My other hand ran through her shoulder length hair to feel the movements of her head. I let my moans fill the room knowing we had all the privacy we needed.

As she reached to my tip one more time, SA made eye contact with me again while she disconnected her lips from my cock. My shaft was entirely soaked in her saliva and shimmering with wetness. She then licked the underside of my shaft, down to my balls and traced the middle line even further, to my surprise. I knew she was very open and bold, but never had I had a lady be so proactive in anal play. SA tilted her head to keep my balls resting on her cheek as her tongue circled and teased my asshole. I brought my feet to the edge of the sofa to spread open my butt cheeks. The feeling was surreal. After enjoying it for a while, I looked down and saw her planted deep between my legs while she only had on hand on my thigh. Her other had already reached down to play with her lady parts. That’s when I stopped her.

Me: come, let me help you

jsingh85
26-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Nice story waiting for more updates!

clarinet
26-07-2018, 11:32 AM
TS, tks for the great story.

googleflight
26-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Thx for a fabulous story bro.

diputs1269
30-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Looking forward for more updates.

69minutes
30-07-2018, 11:53 PM
Nice story bro, camping too

madpig88
31-07-2018, 06:56 AM

XherdanShaqiri
31-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Tks TS for the nice story. Hope to read more.

coming2me
31-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Nice story bro. Camping here for more.

mcuntface
31-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Do keep your story coming.

Mazerrunners
12-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Camping for more TS! Hope to hear more soon :)

Btw what is the name of the truth or dare app you’re using? Want to try it out!

staffnurse
12-08-2018, 01:08 PM
Shiok story after reading so many pages.

transpa
12-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Very nice story, hope to read more.

guoxiaojin
12-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Setting up tent...