PDA

View Full Version : Girls Orgasmic Capabilities

CBpower
05-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Any bros here jealous or envy girls for their pussy capability?

1) Multiple orgasm. Lanjiao one shot that’s it.
2) Longer orgasm than lanjiao.
3) More squirt than lanjiao can cum.
4) Squirt also can shoot further than lanjiao cum.
5) Many areas to play other than pussy such as nipple breast clit, full body orgasm.
6) Getting pregnant is almost not possible due to increase in condom technology, so girls can have all the fun with the guy during sex.

Who agree? Come bros let’s discuss.

sony2002
05-06-2018, 04:09 AM
Most importantly:

Any pussy can attract any dick

But not any dick can attract a pussy

jnj29
05-06-2018, 05:10 AM
Most importantly:

This is so damn fucking true.

0oSkylineo0
05-06-2018, 05:57 AM
Most importantly:

A lock that can be unlocked with any key means it's a bad lock
A key that can unlock any lock means it's a good key.

Key, insert.
Lock, being inserted.

Aware66
05-06-2018, 06:21 AM

Key, insert.
Lock, being inserted.

Oh, this is so true. Lol..

garion
05-06-2018, 06:57 AM
As a lady would say, you only have one of those. But with mine, I can have as many of those as I want....

Cheesebeast
05-06-2018, 08:38 AM
Most importantly:

The second line true. The first line not really. There are some pussies that do not attract me.

AssSMRT
05-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Most importantly:

Agree with you . :)

selflick
05-06-2018, 12:07 PM

5) Many areas to play other than pussy such as nipple breast clit, full body orgasm.
6) Getting pregnant is almost not possible due to increase in condom technology, so girls can have all the fun with the guy during sex.

7. Clit orgasm last longer
8. Clit orgasm is deeper than lanjiao one
9. Clit is protected from kicks.
10. Some clits protrude like cock. What men have, women have. What women have, men no have.

selflick
05-06-2018, 12:11 PM
7. Clit orgasm last longer
8. Clit orgasm is deeper than lanjiao one
9. Clit is protected from kicks.
10. Some clits protrude like cock. What men have, women have. What women have, men no have.
11. More juice than men, and thicker.
12. Women can perform triple combo: suck own nips, right hand finger clit, left hand insert into pussy, all at same time.

SamLoMo
05-06-2018, 01:11 PM
I still think having a cock better leh despite girls having more orgasmic capabilities like you said. At least my lanjiao don't bleed and hurt like a bitch every month :p

bang79
05-06-2018, 01:31 PM
I still think having a cock better leh despite girls having more orgasmic capabilities like you said. At least my lanjiao don't bleed and hurt like a bitch every month :p

Thats the ultimate answer!

sony2002
05-06-2018, 01:33 PM

that is so true...heard that hormone type of Contraceptive Methods will stop/reduce period?

CBpower
05-06-2018, 06:20 PM
11. More juice than men, and thicker.
12. Women can perform triple combo: suck own nips, right hand finger clit, left hand insert into pussy, all at same time.

13. Triple combo triple the orgasm power. What do men have? One lanjiao head that we depend on to orgasm.
14. Lanjiao cum shoot in tissue paper, women cheebye juice soak all over the legs, floor and chair. How men even want to compare?

sammyboyfor
05-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Most importantly:

There are some pussies that I would not touch even if you paid me.

CBpower
05-06-2018, 06:22 PM

For the amount of orgasm they get when they multiple bleeding just once a month is fucking worth it.

Cock orgasm one time a day = 7 time a week.
Pussy multiple orgasm already win what men do in a week.

SamLoMo
05-06-2018, 06:35 PM
For the amount of orgasm they get when they multiple bleeding just once a month is fucking worth it.

Cock orgasm one time a day = 7 time a week.
Pussy multiple orgasm already win what men do in a week.

Hard to say. Some guys can go multiple times a day not just once. And some girls describe cramp pains to be the equivalent of having someone stabbing you with a knife in the insides and their pain tolerance are supposedly much higher than guys so I honestly doubt you would want that trade-off to be exact.

PorkEater
05-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Most importantly:

Haha well said :D

cuntybollock
05-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Fully agreed bro :D

selflick
06-06-2018, 08:42 AM
13. Triple combo triple the orgasm power. What do men have? One lanjiao head that we depend on to orgasm.
14. Lanjiao cum shoot in tissue paper, women cheebye juice soak all over the legs, floor and chair. How men even want to compare?
Pt 14 is damn right. Girls are able to spray their juices everywhere, while men cum limited amount.
Got once i fingered a girl till orgasm, ten sec later, she started fingering herself, ten more sec later, she humped my thigh while both of us were standing and sprayed huge quantities of juices on my thigh. Her juice flowed down my leg. Amazing....

hokkienguy
07-06-2018, 03:22 AM
Cheebye can feel more self song with a dildo deep in than we lanjiao fucking a rubber hole?:D

AssSMRT
07-06-2018, 09:42 AM
Cheebye can feel more self song with a dildo deep in than we lanjiao fucking a rubber hole?:D

Because the dildo is longer than dicks . :eek: :D

Parfoom
07-06-2018, 10:23 PM

Dildo can vibrate faster than lanjiao :D

Zemgo
08-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Dildo can vibrate faster than lanjiao :D

Dildo can penetrate even deeper . No wonder girls prefer dildos to dicks . :eek:

Mbappe
08-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Dildo can penetrate even deeper . No wonder girls prefer dildos to dicks . :eek:

How deep is the pussy ? Too long dildo also cannot go all the way . :eek:

Somanze
08-06-2018, 03:30 PM

Key, insert.
Lock, being inserted.

Hahahaa very true :D

CBpower
02-06-2019, 01:30 AM
Pt 14 is damn right. Girls are able to spray their juices everywhere, while men cum limited amount.
Got once i fingered a girl till orgasm, ten sec later, she started fingering herself, ten more sec later, she humped my thigh while both of us were standing and sprayed huge quantities of juices on my thigh. Her juice flowed down my leg. Amazing....

Lanjiao cum at most 10ml.
Cheebye squirt out at least half a cup of more, fucking hell how to compare even?

Any other bros agree?

cryson
03-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Heard of this?

"God feared horny men enough to give nutting a cooldown" :p:p:p

unsung80
03-06-2019, 11:11 PM
There are some pussies that I would not touch even if you paid me.

What type of pussy u won't touch?

ml1138
04-06-2019, 06:05 AM
What type of pussy u won't touch?

Maybe the CCB pussy. Hahaaa

ibanezjem555
04-06-2019, 07:27 AM
Sadly, penis is 100% Eveready, need little foreplay. Vagina is like diesel generator, must prime, kick start and work hard on foreplay before it can work long long, longer than penis..

And foreplay is expensive and consumes too much time ! Men`s foreplay n women foreplay is different !

Men start foreplay when closing the bedroom door.

GF foreplay start 4 hours before that with shopping and dinner.

Wife starts 4 days before that and how you treat her n what you said plus the shopping and dinner !

Neoguri
04-06-2019, 04:04 PM

Totally agree with you.
I prefer to be the hunter.
It is an emotional high in the brain to hunt and capture the prey.
Then you enjoy the sexual high.... :D

zetrio2002
06-06-2019, 05:54 AM

Yes power.

When my wife organ, she will push my face down her pussy and ask me to lick. And then she spray all over.

Don't think I can do that to her.

afterburn
07-06-2019, 08:34 PM
Sadly, penis is 100% Eveready, need little foreplay.

Not true when you are past 40s, and for some guys, even earlier! :D

But men definitely, on average, have higher sex drive than women. Women need all conditions to be ideal before even entertaining sex.