PDA

View Full Version : At last fun at west

Pages : 1 [2]

fizzik2208
05-10-2018, 09:35 AM
How many days in advance need to book O spa Star?
Timing always clash. Either she fully book or left 1 slot

M0j4
05-10-2018, 10:08 PM
Bro, can PM which ML allow to roam thr?

Questioneer
07-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Did not realise that Rabbit Foot spa is gone too. :(

goodcopbadcop
07-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Can touch star or not?

Can... went there... done that.
Hard to catch. Call to book early.

goodcopbadcop
07-10-2018, 02:52 PM
Nowadays I seldom share, today let me share my lobang.

I have try most of the SPA around Jurong area but O Spa is my all time favourite. I missed Lemon she is the only one who dare to play in that area, those old timers who know her will understand what I mean. After lemon leave, I stick to Star, to me she is most beautiful girl at that area. If u r her last customer u will able to see her in normal wear coz she prepare to go back M’sia which make her look more attractive.

2 months ago, my friend send me a SYT photo saying new girl working in another SPA around that area so I quickly give it a try. To my surprise she is very young, cute and quite experience, to me her massage skill is above average, really give me a good hard rub, worth the massage cost compare to some girl who r piano type and want to earn fast money. She will massage till last 15mins then she will do her 海抵捞月, the way she do it quite special which I really enjoy it, slow and steady. Now she is my regular masseur, before I go also have to call and do booking, I think she is quite hot now.

Those bro who want to know her name n where she work can pm me, I am here to share good lobang so our hard earn money is worth spending.

Share contact pls

fireevo
07-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Mickey76 bro can share?

Ballstoyou
08-10-2018, 02:03 AM
Bro can share?

badguy88
08-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Hi any good bro can help to share? thanks

Itchybitch
08-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Bro bro bro. can share location please? Western mate too!

xckay
08-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Share location bro

daddyqwer
08-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Share location pls

kingofdota
08-10-2018, 11:45 PM
bro share contact pls

magicgree
09-10-2018, 01:03 AM
ty bro mickey for the contact.
small size girl and very young looking
nice grab on the back and not for boob lover.
All PM reply, enjoy 😉

Wobblyleg
09-10-2018, 02:04 AM
All PM reply, enjoy 😉

Hi bro, Can share?

Match88
09-10-2018, 09:08 AM
Hi bro can share contact please? Thanks in advance!

angsty89
09-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Hi Mickey. Can share contact pls. Many thanks

Hc_boi
09-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Hi Bro, care to share

nazrula
09-10-2018, 12:36 PM
anybody here try the spa at Rail mall?

Squirtie
09-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Bro Mickey, can share location bor? Hehehe

Power666
09-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Any good recommendation for Vix Spa? Please share the contact via pm.

JiLin
09-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Just received a message from ML that yesterday one of the bro complain to the counter that she ask for tip after happy ending.
Hello what do u want to prove, u better PCC at home don’t come out to play.
As such I will not share her contact anymore I will only reply to senior samster.

Are u referring to a ML name BABY :D That Spa kena complaint by many bros already sooner or later Av will come and visit

trialsoffire
09-10-2018, 07:34 PM

Waiting for review too! Anyone care to share?

Questioneer
09-10-2018, 07:37 PM
Just received a message from ML that yesterday one of the bro complain to the counter that she ask for tip after happy ending.
Hello what do u want to prove, u better PCC at home don’t come out to play.
As such I will not share her contact anymore I will only reply to senior samster.
This sucks, but yeah protect your playground. :\

foreskinzzz
09-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Any good recommendation for Vix Spa? Please share the contact via pm.

Vix spa right before o spa? Saw 2 ml sitting outside when i walking pass to o spa, looks quite delicious:p but was set on going o spa so gave it a pass. Sic if any bros have info

adlas
09-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Any bros tried the spas at Pandan Gardens? Saw two spas there recently.

Harriervios
09-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Are u referring to a ML name BABY :D That Spa kena complaint by many bros already sooner or later Av will come and visit

Can share bro?

Kooker
09-10-2018, 10:46 PM

I have try most of the SPA around Jurong area but O Spa is my all time favourite. I missed Lemon she is the only one who dare to play in that area, those old timers who know her will understand what I mean. After lemon leave, I stick to Star, to me she is most beautiful girl at that area. If u r her last customer u will able to see her in normal wear coz she prepare to go back M’sia which make her look more attractive.

2 months ago, my friend send me a SYT photo saying new girl working in another SPA around that area so I quickly give it a try. To my surprise she is very young, cute and quite experience, to me her massage skill is above average, really give me a good hard rub, worth the massage cost compare to some girl who r piano type and want to earn fast money. She will massage till last 15mins then she will do her 海抵捞月, the way she do it quite special which I really enjoy it, slow and steady. Now she is my regular masseur, before I go also have to call and do booking, I think she is quite hot now.

Those bro who want to know her name n where she work can pm me, I am here to share good lobang so our hard earn money is worth spending.

Bro, can share? is she prettier than star?

Chrisfuryz
09-10-2018, 11:24 PM
her smooth hand slide down my butt crack a few times, then I slowly adjust my leg wider and move up my ass abit, she then slid thru the side and massage me

The feeling shiok right slide near the area from your balls up to your inner butt, I got this feeling before your body will tremble shiok ah.

daddyqwer
09-10-2018, 11:25 PM
The feeling shiok right slide near the area from your balls up to your inner butt, I got this feeling before your body will tremble shiok ah.

Bro, care to share... thanks

magicgree
09-10-2018, 11:33 PM
rail mall.
clean place..
boss lady usually there and strict with their girls
there was once, i exit from the toilet.
then a ml walked pass over me,
the lady boss just say to her next time wait till customer walked pass then you walk.

zhe88
09-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available immediately change clothes mai tu liao and rush over, at the counter was greeted by one syt, she ask me to wait while she’s getting room for another customer and next would be me, so I took a sit and saw another syt ml came down guess she told her which room her customer is in, wa all look so sweet & young, was thinking hoseh liao ji bai, she then came back and ask me did I make a booking I said yes, show me the different massage package and I just go for the normal one for 1 hour. Went in the room with bath room attach, was provided a disposable to wear, lie down and came the ml that I book wa, she’s young and slim, came in close the door and squat down and look at me, I was looking at her so near our faces and she said she’s trying to see if she massage me before, I said nope as it’s my first time here. Then we start chatting while she massage, hand was smooth running around my whole back, suddenly after 10 mins wa Lai liao speaking of it makes me rmemeber the enjoyment I had, knn getting hard liao, her smooth hand slide down my butt crack a few times, then I slowly adjust my leg wider and move up my ass abit, she then slid thru the side and massage me, wa Sibei song, then back to normal massage my back, then leg, wa keep aim my inner thigh, Sibei song then accidentally brush thru the general head, wa Lim bei ka li gao, Sibei song, then we still chatted as per normal then change to right side and same thing happen again, after 30 mins turn over, time for run massage alr 40 mins has passed, massage my stomach abit, I open my eyes and look at her, wa see leaw feel like up her, she ask me why first time will choose her, I said see many pretty girls but you look the most cute and innocent hehe need sweet talk abit, then she proceed to massage my leg again, wa action again, in the end she pop the GQ, I said ok then she proceed to hj, wa song she keep smiling at me, then I see her body wa buay tahan leaw raise my hand and squeeze her neh neh, song she didn’t resist me, wa jackpot leaw slide my hand thru her shirt and squeeze then slowly push her bra upwards and let my fingers do the work like how Gordon Ramsay day let the knife do the job, played her nipple and wa buay tahan leaw release all the army out, she smile and help me wipe off, then proceed to massage abit more for about 5 mins and I proceed to bath and gave her tips, left a happy man. I told her wa stayed here so many years always go around finding place like this, been to almost everywhere from west to east, in the end actually the best place is just beside me, told her I will visit her again but was thinking knn so many chai at there, think wanna try other dish first hehehe.

hi bro can share contact? thanks

flyingcaptain
10-10-2018, 12:48 PM
On me please

makmak123
10-10-2018, 01:52 PM
hi mickey bro, can share your findings?
TIA!

yyy12369
10-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Hi boss

Pls pm location ya. Thks!

fanny
10-10-2018, 03:23 PM
bro can share?

Derleow
10-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Please share location and ctc! thank you!

bowrat
10-10-2018, 04:02 PM
CTC bro. Thanks!

concreteride
10-10-2018, 10:03 PM
can share? thank you

Nt259
13-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Hi Mickey
CN share ctc

edsolut
13-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Found a new playground, this time at BB area, try 1 ML ard 30yrs old n I am surprise that she provide more than auto roaming service 😋.
Will share this playground with senior samster in 2 weeks time coz nowadays a lot of sabotage to playground.

Bro... pm me pls... sic

ownyoubitch
13-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Mind pm me location bro?

castilo
13-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Hi Micky, care to share. Thank you in advance

Sodomiser
14-10-2018, 09:44 AM

Bro, care to share? Thanks

jackdeath
14-10-2018, 08:02 PM
bro, pls share!! staying in west also! current few place go until sian liao..

HeiLongJiang
14-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Thank for sharing contact number and nude photo of BABY from New Wellness Spa. :D

Pls pm me her nude photo thanks.

mickey76
14-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Thank for sharing contact number and nude photo of BABY from New Wellness Spa. :D

Hello! What are you talking, nude photo??? In your dream.

killer_7
15-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Hi can pm me location and the contact and recommend pls

jay.lay
15-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Inbox for Jurong playground reply

up u bro :)

justdarrennn
15-10-2018, 11:57 PM
pls share bro, thanks!

cloud122
16-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Bro please share ctc thks!!!

Jobber1015
16-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Bro can share location and contact? Thanks!!

stingerzzzz
19-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Hi bro can share the location with me ?

mara
19-10-2018, 12:56 PM

contact pls.

Mitchrapp2000
19-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Share leh.

Raveboy
19-10-2018, 04:06 PM
been ard spas in west side. now settle to my fav ML always - been to her like ten over times.
other spas condition is not as good as this one.

also, heard from my ml that jurong area has a lot of checks going on recently. other mls are offering more services.

Kwekygg
19-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Bro can share location? Newbie here thanks

pursoft
20-10-2018, 04:08 AM
Anyone can pm contact

HD24x2
23-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Anyone tried lavender? Any comment for her

Lavender heard she went back to Malaysia liao... Maybe get married or is she married already... 🤔🤔🤔🤔