PDA

View Full Version : how i wish her vagina is a "milkmaid"

jason_
21-04-2007, 12:44 PM
i had been cheonging for years and had tried so many things like normal sex, anal sex, oral sex including even bj+cim+swallow, etc.

however, i had not tried something that i had heard of so many years ago when i was still serving national service, that is, the pussy will ride you woman-on-top, but the pussy need not move at all, she activate her vagina muscles (i also really wonder what exercises they do to train their vaginas) and you will feel like you are already fucking her and the pussy is acting like a "milkmaid" that is trying to "milk the cum out of you".

any bros here know of any pussies, be it freelance or legal ones, that can do something like that, please share with me, i really hope to try it at least once. please pm me or email me at [email protected] and thanks for sharing and i will have a red packet for you and post fr after i was "cum-milked".

forumer
21-04-2007, 07:35 PM
this is something new to me... hmm

onion_rings
21-04-2007, 07:40 PM
i will have a red packet for you and post fr after i was "cum-milked".
May i ask 1st...How fat will be yr red packet...Will it be very obsence!!!:D

etsys
21-04-2007, 09:24 PM
May i ask 1st...How fat will be yr red packet...Will it be very obsence!!!:D

Bro, I remember one WL in GL who had this "POWER" and sometimes it is great, sometime a bit like painful. She had strong cunt power I guess.

Anyway, the likelihood of the prospect of a red packet is not motivation enough for me to look up my records to see which girl it was. Stopped Gl long time ago, since switch to FLs and others :D

jdi813
21-04-2007, 09:58 PM
one of the gals from BR @ HG21 could do just that ... she could contract her CB muscles sufficiently so that u could feel something like suction ... think her name was xiao hong ... used to get milked dry by her whenever i went down :D ... but that was a couple of years back ... during the TN boom

Alter.Ego
21-04-2007, 10:20 PM
quite a few older WL can do it, guess it just takes some of training. The latest i tried was Tina from leisure.

shenzhen
21-04-2007, 10:24 PM
I do hv such experience with some LOS GALS, but then, they din manage to make me cum, but it is indeed shiok.

tobi69
21-04-2007, 11:23 PM
this is something new to me... hmm

Hehe..bro like vaccum...sucking trying to make u cum...:D

tanhockgin
21-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi All,

The exercise is called The kegel exercises.

You can google it and get your gfs and wifes to do it. It helps strengthen the muscles at the groin area called the pelvic floor. Any female can do it.
Best used after pregnancy to tighten the pussy walls.

Basically, what you do is to insert a finger and getting the gal to feel it and squeeze it. It takes getting use to. Once she is aware of such muscles, she can strengthen it like any other muscles. work at it consistently. Then her squid comes alive.:)

Flagship
22-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah! The feeling is really shiok when you have offload your ammo and there is this feeling that will suck and drain your every drop of ammo till empty. Just imagine the sugar can juice machine...:D

bonkers69
22-04-2007, 04:05 PM
wa lan eh.....me first time come across leh...humm must look for "Dong Fang Bu pai ":D