PDA

View Full Version : Ppl really can find fb through forum?

ryuryu
25-05-2018, 07:39 AM
How do ppl even find fb?
Always read about how people can find fb.. but never had encounter such thing in my life..

Is it must be handsome or rich?

30male 1.7m , 78kg

Aware66
25-05-2018, 08:10 AM
How do ppl even find fb?
Always read about how people can find fb.. but never had encounter such thing in my life..

30male 1.7m , 78kg

All of the above plus luck! Lol...

unsung80
25-05-2018, 08:34 AM
No more fb, local girls all asking for over 1k, self intro no use, ur bank acct speaks everything for you.

oldslywolf
25-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Look the reality is nothing is for free . Everything comes with a price . Unless you are tall dark and very handsome .

Aware66
25-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Look the reality is nothing is for free . Everything comes with a price . Unless you are tall dark and very handsome .

Even tall, dark and very handsome doesn't guarantee anything. We are living in a pragmatic world. Get real! Lol...

Jtjan
25-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Men need only one of these 3 things to get laid:
1) 口才, eloquent can talk and joke with girls easily
2) 人才, appearance i.e. handsome or good body or talent
3) 钱财, money or willingness to spend.

So long as any guy has one of the above 3, sure got girls will like.
How you get the girls to only want FB and not relationship kind is depends on the expectations you set for them.

Any guy that has 2 out of the 3 points will get plenty girls.
A guy who have all 3 qualities. 天下无敌 Invincible liao!

But fret not if you none of the above, then Item 1 can be practised and learned.
Item 2, not good looking then go build up your body.
Item 3 is even better, go find money. Legal if you have the ability or illegal if you have the balls.

So which kind of guys cannot get laid?
Shy, don’t dare to speak, don’t practise, lazy to keep fit, lazy to work or no balls to do the illegal stuff.
But the definite kill is to be rude, no manners. Nobody likes a rude guy, and please, Ah Beng doesn’t mean rude. Rugged doesn’t mean rude too.

Alas there is hope after all.
Go out there and hunt! Happy Friday!!!

Snell
27-05-2018, 12:02 PM

If don't have any of the three then I guess it is hopeless . :o

youmee
27-05-2018, 01:16 PM
i have disagree abit, i firmly believe, one only need 口才.Because i know one guy, 40 plus, jobless, can just use his mouth to xian ladies to pay for him.:eek: Seriously, i know damn cheapo, but why does gal willingly go with him? I scratch my head most of the times too.:confused:

So being eloquent, is enough.:cool:

Jtjan
27-05-2018, 04:39 PM
If don't have any of the three then I guess it is hopeless . :o

I did say Fret not...
Read on and you will see what I think if a guy doesn’t have any of the 3

Jtjan
27-05-2018, 04:43 PM
i have disagree abit, i firmly believe, one only need 口才.Because i know one guy, 40 plus, jobless, can just use his mouth to xian ladies to pay for him.:eek: Seriously, i know damn cheapo, but why does gal willingly go with him? I scratch my head most of the times too.:confused:

Yes. 1 out of 3 is enough to get sex.
Imagine a handsome shy guy who is poor.
Woman will have the maternal instinct to protect him while fucking him.

Same for a rich guy with no looks and doesn’t speak well, so long he says he is willing to spend on the girl, sure got girls fuck him.

I know of a bald fat guy who speaks like Ah Beng, he simply told the girl, don’t need to work, I will pay for all your living expenses. The girl actually not interested in him at all but eventually let him fuck and marry him some more.

valkyrierune
27-05-2018, 04:53 PM

Same for a rich guy with no looks and doesn’t speak well, so long he says he is willing to spend on the girl, sure got girls fuck him.

I know of a bald fat guy who speaks like Ah Beng, he simply told the girl, don’t need to work, I will pay for all your living expenses. The girl actually not interested in him at all but eventually let him fuck and marry him some more.

wah that bald guy is legendary liao... use money to bind her

Jtjan
27-05-2018, 05:22 PM
wah that bald guy is legendary liao... use money to bind her

Nothing legendary.
Just find a materialistic girl.
This girl is quite promiscuous even after getting married.
So is it legendary to marry a public toilet? Lol

If just want to fuck, money plus sincerity will be able to move some “morally flexible” girls. Don’t make them feel like a whore and they may just let you do it. But be careful not to be a carrot head.

ilovepantyhose
27-05-2018, 11:46 PM

ah yes... the cunning linguist :D

男人四十剩一张嘴

ah yes... the money tsunami :D

十个秃子九个富

iwasanoobonce
28-05-2018, 04:00 AM
fb need money de meh, i tot only fwb

conquer
28-05-2018, 06:08 AM
How do ppl even find fb?

30male 1.7m , 78kg

I having been chatting with an uncle, in his 60s, in kopitiam. Yesterday, he shared with me his experience in meeting his fuck-buddies.
1. Forget about local young women, the chance is very small.
2. Try foreigners, like Malaysians, Indonesians, Filipinos, etc. Preferable age 40-50. Preferable occupation: kopitiam helpers, maids, factory workers, etc.
3. Don't fuck ATB, they will suck away your money.
4. Don't call chicken, they have STD.

That uncle is my new hero. :o

ExBro
29-05-2018, 12:11 AM
!!!

Agreed mostly w this but would like to add:

4) 手艺 skills be it Yoni Massage (an advanced form of fingering with 神奇手)or a magical tongue 蛇(舌)头 (not the eloquent kind)

What I lack in 3) 钱财,I make up w 1) 口才though not No1, but at least not shy, & 2) above 1.8m but never had 6 pack despite thinking and training hard for it. Now only got 1 pack beer belly bundle.

Realize that even if no 身材 Nor Didi 材 as long as u have >3” and know how to use it (after all the Gspot is only 2” deep) and u can give mind blowing Orgasms.

You will get Didi blowing (pardon the pun) ones as well. Yup read about my latest FwB who didn’t like giving BJs, now says she likes giving me, despite having jaw ache after that... & mine not that big but got girth

She is also hell bent on making me cum 9x in a 6-8hr session (yeah we have been having marathon sessions but so far highest is 4x) cos she read my previous SYT FB managed 8x...

Not too sure if I can break previous record as it’s been 5-6yrs ago

She’s been recommending me tonic soups (Soupguru and Orchard 老火烫) went with me & tried once each

Also 乌梅 (supposed to help me detox, dunno why, is that supposed to make me more virile?) and

Royal Jelly capsules... supposedly helps ED and making one look younger - already said I look a decade younger than someone my age that she knows.

Even bottled birds nest drink (buy for me some more - repaid her of course)

read about it in my thread Part II below:p