PDA

View Full Version : QUIT GEYLANG (SUPPORT GROUP)

SBFqualityctrl
24-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Hey guys,

I’ve been a samster since my teens. Lost my virginity to a WL at L18. I’ve travelled the world and tried WLs from most of the popular tourist destinations. I’ve been married 4 years and I’m in my 30s.

I’ve done a lot of soul searching and I can tell that this hobby of mine is taking a toll on my finances and my marriage. Not to mention the STDs that I caught during my almost 20 year history of paying for sex.

I must say I’ve had the pleasure of fucking some of the most beautiful people in the world. Do I regret it? Not really. Whether it was paid or not, I had a good run.

But enough is enough.

For most seasoned samsters here you know it’s almost impossible to quit. Maybe possible to cut down. Maybe eventually quit. Maybe a relapse a year later. Who knows..

This support group is for those who want to stay “sober”. Maybe, just maybe we can help each other achieve true sober-ness.

Do share.

SBFqualityctrl
24-05-2018, 09:29 PM
I probably visited Geylang 3 times this month. Visited a ML once. Easily $300+ down the drain.

Plus my 2 of my regulars at GL has gone back.

So I’m kinda just randomly trying new ones.

The OKT still told me got 5 new girls coming this week.

Argh.

sammyboyfor
25-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Why did you start the thread here? It will get far more viewership in the adult discussions or geylang section.

hhlover
25-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Trying to recall when is the last time I visit geylang..
Can't remember is 2 or 3yrs ago..
Reason.. cannot get any feel over there.. really is too commercial.. as good as I myself hj..
Still will visit ML..
Reason enjoy some massage n feel is better if u get to know the girl after some chit chat..
But still have been two month plus since I last Visit an ML..
Now only entertainment.. enjoy sex with my wife.. haha

afterburn
25-05-2018, 08:34 PM
TS, as you grow older your testo level decrease, naturally the drive will get lesser, even start to get some mild ED symptoms, no mood - all will put a stop to the activities eventually. So no worries, the day will come that all of us naturally quit. No regrets though, we've had our fun.

You're married too, when kids arrive you'll be too exhausted to even think about GL ;)

SBFqualityctrl
26-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Thanks. Very encouraging. Indeed, a busy home life may keep my mind occupied to even think about paying for sex. Easily 80k+ wasted (well not wasted..) on WLs for the past 20 years or so.

Well, not too late to wake up I guess.

I’m considering moving to ML to slowly ween off this addiction. But compared to Cat50, ML is slightly on the high side. It does away with some of the potential STDs I Guess.

garion
26-05-2018, 10:53 AM
A few ways you can try to wean it off:

1. Wank off holding the money you'd have spent in front of you.

2. Go cold turkey and don't look back. Delete your account here and at other forums.

3. Visit those with bad FR and get bad service and then tell yourself why waste money.

4. Go to a legit spa instead.

5. Give yourself a set budget and reduce the budget every three months until you reach bear minimum.

6. And die die cannot keep it down, look for fuck buddies instead of paid sex.

Me.....I've given up that scene by using all the rules above except number two. And after wanking, I'd put the money into a small piggy bank and use it for a surprise treat, meal or present, for my wife.

chirpydog
26-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Hey guys,

I’ve been a samster since my teens. Lost my virginity to a WL at L18. I’ve travelled the world and tried WLs from most of the popular tourist destinations. I’ve been married 4 years and I’m in my 30s.

I’ve done a lot of soul searching and I can tell that this hobby of mine is taking a toll on my finances and my marriage. Not to mention the STDs that I caught during my almost 20 year history of paying for sex.

I must say I’ve had the pleasure of fucking some of the most beautiful people in the world. Do I regret it? Not really. Whether it was paid or not, I had a good run.

But enough is enough.

For most seasoned samsters here you know it’s almost impossible to quit. Maybe possible to cut down. Maybe eventually quit. Maybe a relapse a year later. Who knows..

This support group is for those who want to stay “sober”. Maybe, just maybe we can help each other achieve true sober-ness.

Do share.

Think about the maths and science of calling/visiting WL/ML/FL ....

The science of it... Woman is more superiorly created and biologically better than man.

If you are good, she can have multiple orgasms. If she is good, you can have only ONE shot in the same amount of time...

The maths....After the highs and cums, One is poorer and the other is richer..

So think about... Man are at the losing end all the times...

SBFqualityctrl
27-05-2018, 12:29 PM
A few ways you can try to wean it off:

1. Wank off holding the money you'd have spent in front of you.

2. Go cold turkey and don't look back. Delete your account here and at other forums.

3. Visit those with bad FR and get bad service and then tell yourself why waste money.

4. Go to a legit spa instead.

5. Give yourself a set budget and reduce the budget every three months until you reach bear minimum.

6. And die die cannot keep it down, look for fuck buddies instead of paid sex.

Me.....I've given up that scene by using all the rules above except number two. And after wanking, I'd put the money into a small piggy bank and use it for a surprise treat, meal or present, for my wife.

I like the Budget one. Will give it a try!

youmee
27-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Lets put it this way, once you start, its hard to stop. I think we dig our own grave after the first step into this paid WL scene. We can cut down, but i doubt stopping it totally is possible.

Trying to stop with many ways and method, but it is always futile. A bad week, or hormones rages, there we go again this vicious cycle. And it is so easily available in Singapore!

Cutting down by masturbate multiple time a day to ween off the urge. Works a few days maybe a week, but then, the urge of penetration rather than feeling your hand is so strong, you still go back to WL.

Does having spouse not enough? Its a topic to debate. So we better not go into it. :cool:

But end of the day, i personally think, want to play, make sure take care family good good, and play safe for your loved one.;)

jacky43
27-05-2018, 12:55 PM
A colleague, new citizesn from ROC, used to said I code. Small 2 and 3. Probably he was referring to commercial sex, and all PR and new citizens have a long way before gain enlightment.

It is give $ to family, even if they dont appreciate and end of days. We have peace in our heart and Karma cannot hit us. Maybe we take advices from GL food industry. It is not what it used to be. The sex workers seldom hit the street, and I guess they are very much in the scene.

Brothers still interested need to up another level. Sort of into 4 gen of leaders. Search and write the next chapter of GL history.

Good luck! Mine feelings still with GL.

cognisance
28-05-2018, 10:24 AM
INteresting thread.,

UncleBill
28-05-2018, 12:46 PM
As they say once a samster always a samster .

YELLOW
28-05-2018, 05:22 PM
jus to share ..... i dont go gl but freq online stables in dome1. but i managed to stop for 6mths aldy. will hav urge but always try to starve off ... exercise .... do OT in office ..... put all my money into places i cannot withdraw give myself a pathetic allowance so i ll run out of money fast if i go fuck land of smiles ladies.... so far been working .... even now pcc also damn infreq ....

hope all bros success in breaking habit .

Lets put it this way, once you start, its hard to stop. I think we dig our own grave after the first step into this paid WL scene. We can cut down, but i doubt stopping it totally is possible.

Trying to stop with many ways and method, but it is always futile. A bad week, or hormones rages, there we go again this vicious cycle. And it is so easily available in Singapore!

Cutting down by masturbate multiple time a day to ween off the urge. Works a few days maybe a week, but then, the urge of penetration rather than feeling your hand is so strong, you still go back to WL.

Does having spouse not enough? Its a topic to debate. So we better not go into it. :cool:

But end of the day, i personally think, want to play, make sure take care family good good, and play safe for your loved one.;)

vuzua
28-05-2018, 06:11 PM

I do agree with you .

Somanze
28-05-2018, 06:17 PM

Very true bro!

Oldboyboy
28-05-2018, 11:52 PM
No need support imo. Whenever you have the urge, instead of giving it away to the lady who use her body to earn your hardearn monies, why not you personally hand it over to the poor to pay their utility bills, food and helping those poor kids to buy new clothing, school bag.

SBFqualityctrl
29-05-2018, 02:56 PM
🤦🏻‍♂️ I dropped $50 on a Thai at my regular house last evening. Couldn’t resist the urge, OKT said got some new stock. CMI, money wasted. Another reminder to refrain from this..

Count: 1

SBFqualityctrl
11-06-2018, 09:55 AM
I dropped another $100 last week and $50 yesterday.

Think it’s an improvement from before.

Mistyboy
11-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Wanking off seems to work best to get rid of the feeling. However still give in once every 1-2 months to visit these joints.

Littlewolf
11-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Get off this forum is a good start to quit lol

MaoSanWang
17-06-2018, 12:16 AM
@SBFqualityctrl : Come to think of it, a GL self-exclusion registry would have been useful in your case. :D

good to know you are taking positive action against your deemed "addiction".

your issue sounds like a habit more than anything else.
breaking a habit takes time, effort and discipline.
suggestions;
1) find a buddy to slap you everytime you have urge (i'm serious)
if you don't have buddy in mind, u can invite bros here to remind you everytime you post tt u just visited GL.

2) find a new hobby that takes your mind away from your urge ;
(eg. a chio FB, gamble soccer, join hobby groups like jogging, badminton, checkers at chinatown, start a 10k pc jigsaw, ).

3) you mentioned it took toll on your marriage. Go spent time, mind space and action on improving your marriage. it should take your mind off GL as well.

goodluck!

ParkKimSiew
17-06-2018, 09:58 AM
I’m considering moving to ML to slowly ween off this addiction. But compared to Cat50, ML is slightly on the high side. It does away with some of the potential STDs I Guess.

Yup, easily up to $150+ for full fj. This is why I had not moved over to JB to get my fix. And with the jam sometimes, it is a good deterrent. Likewise, in over the last 25 years, almost $100k converted to wasted sperm.

conquer
17-06-2018, 03:57 PM

You gotta be honest to your desires, running away from it is not a solution.

When you feel you wanna fuck pussy, just go buy one. These products are meant to be consumed in this way.

Of course, when one gets addicted or KC-ed, that's another story. :o

Wanking off seems to work best to get rid of the feeling. However still give in once every 1-2 months to visit these joints.

I don't think so. What a prostitute can provide is something different from all other sex activities including wanking yourself, doing it with wife/girlfriend, one nigh stand, etc. :o

garion
17-06-2018, 11:58 PM

it's still a start. give it time and you'll get the results you want.

garion
17-06-2018, 11:59 PM

no need to quit this forum. just avoid the forums where those services are provided. stay in this forum to spend your time online. :D

bonk69
18-06-2018, 05:21 AM
When u think of going geylang but you try resist it and go to temple/church/mosque instead.
Donate 50$ there until u quit the scene.
:) one more thing dun take sex enhancement drug ok? Ur mind will run wild and so as your penis.

squiggle
25-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Don't quit geylang unless you have sexual health reason, no money or manage to find a gf/wife already.

ahboyboy
23-08-2018, 12:46 AM
I find that sex addiction is exactly same as other addiction such as gambling or smoking.

Some really can quit easily but some really find it hard to quit or just temporarily , it all by determination and how eager to quit it once and for all, if you already had a plan ahead after quitting,
what is your desire new lifestyle to be?
If you doesn't think of that yet, let try the next solution first:

In your mind, Spend 5-10 minutes and list down all the risk of visiting commercial sex. As many as possible so it will remind you in your subconscious mind that these risk & pain had already far more exceeded your limit of instant pleasure.

Here are some examples:

-risk of encountering bad services.
-risk of encountering FL with different look not as expected.
-risk of phone privacy being spam.
-risk of addiction due to instant pleasure.
-risk of feeling guilty if you already have girlfriend or wife.
-risk of reducing your own savings over the years.
-risk of condom break. Outcome: pregnancy , infection.
-risk of getting caught in tape unknowingly.
-risk of getting caught by raid officer.
-risk of getting reputation exposed if you are a famous person.
-risk of getting infected with minor to major STD.
-risk of spending large amount of money for STD treatment.
-risk of getting untreatable infection: HIV, AIDS.
-risk of health deteriorating due to sexual diseases.

After having this in mind... next come to the action taken?
Some chiongster might have alternate mobile line and not using their main line. Take off the sim card.. flush it inside toilet bowl. Take a deep breath and say: Yes! I did it at last.
Next,delete away your browser of FL site.

If you had done this, congratulate to yourself, because you have accomplish the first step of having this astonishing determination.

Second step: once your mind had free out this old habit, you had to find new habits to fill your mind with something new. For that will all depend on individual what will be your new desired lifestyle.

If this do help you, I will feel happy for you too.