PDA

View Full Version : FL massager from yahoo

willy_sgsg
21-04-2007, 05:47 AM
Hi to all bro,just back from a great and fantastic nite,here is my field report for this unbelievable incident.

Here goes,i was back from my OC house and kinda bored due to i think i sleep too much in the afternoon as i am on leave yesterday,so when i reach my house which is around 2am,knowing that i can't sleep i start logging into net and look ard for massage as i know from bro here yahoo got advertise for massager,so trying my luck at 2am,i start to sms and call a few number which is posted in yahoo,

But none of them pick up or reply my sms,so kinda disappointed i log out and decided to call it a nite when suddenly my HP beep,incoming sms.i was happy and i reply asking "Are u avaliable for massage now?the message come in fast saying yes and i ask abt the damage and services,she told me she is only massaging and the rest discuss later,so when i ask her where to meet up,she told me KOVAN 81,i was happy and immediately said OK to her (as i am stayin walking distance to that hotel).Then i arrange 3am for the meet up and happily went bathing before i go there.

when i reaches the hotel,i immediately sms her telling my room number and she told me she will be there in 5 min,keeping my finger cross as i dun wish to have another NIGHTMARE of the "IT" again,i waited patience for her,when my bell ring,and a very chio i can said damn chio girl standing infront of me,she greeted me and come in,when i was talking to her,she told me she korean dun really understand english well.....i was stun....as she is chio and korean and young....at this time(3am)i can still get this kinda girl!!!...so i proceed asking her abt the massage and she told me she shy and this is the 1st time doing and need me to guide her,then when i ask her how long she been in singapore,she told me just arrive yesterday nite and start work today and i am her 1st customer....wah piang she got nice lips and nice ass...i can't take it so i guide her and ask her to strip the top and bottom (hehehehe....want to see her naked mah as she still green horn...) and as i am lying down she start to give me a massage which i think last less then 10 min cos she kept pressing the same spot,then i turn ard and talk to her asking her to stop,but when she is lean near me i can smell her nice perfume and her small red mouth, i can't stop myself and start Frenching her and she return back like BF and GF feel...

since she told me i am the first customer,then i might as well take the risk kissing her and licking her tits(which is pink in colour as i never turn my room light off)like nobody business......after kissing and fingering her she moan so loud and beg me to proceed,so i get up and wear my rubber and start inserting into her pussy,wah piang damn tight and wet....this really turns me on...i start with doggy and bullockart and then doing missionary on her for ard 1 and half hour...after i come she took out my rubber,wipe my DI DI clean and even offer me to bath together...i am satisfy with this innocent looking lady.

And i think this is worth the money bro....btw she only stay here for 2 weeks & i am not OKT,just want to share this gem to all bro....only to those which is high repute and power,pls PM me if you want her number,i only give to max 10 as she is still very tender and fresh...hehehehe...btw dun zap me cos this is the first time i write a FR... :p

Name:Jeannie
Nation : Korean
Looks: 10/10 (cos she kinda girl i like with innocent face and big round eyes)
Body: 34B, 25, 36 (big ass gd for doggie and tight pussy)
FJ: 9.5/10
BBBJ: no (BJ with rubber cos she want safety)
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Yes (must go before she go back to korea)
Damage: $150 exclude hotel and bring your own CD

zflexz
21-04-2007, 06:23 AM
wow its seems a gd bonk here ^^ .. do u has her pics or?

onion_rings
21-04-2007, 09:21 AM
this really turns me on...i start with doggy and bullockart and then doing missionary on her for ard 1 and half hour...

Name:Jeannie
Nation : Korean
Looks: 10/10 (cos she kinda girl i like with innocent face and big round eyes)

OMG, u must be sex guru or a good stories teller :D Shall camp here for others FR :cool:

pepsilight
21-04-2007, 09:22 AM
i start with doggy and bullockart and then doing missionary on her for ard 1 and half hour...after i come she took out my rubber,wipe my DI DI clean and even offer me to bath together...i am satisfy with this innocent looking lady.

Wah seh bro, I must say u sure lasted very very long leh. Did she complain? So far for China/Thai FLs after 30mins of pumping they already kinda start to comment why take so long liao. (from my experience)

Moreover this is a 'korean' FL? The service sounds way toooo good to be true manz. The price is decent for a korean too.

Good job bro!

willy_sgsg
21-04-2007, 01:31 PM
wah....telling the true also kana zap then i better stop.....kana zap for nothing...haiz....ke lian me...

chongqing
21-04-2007, 01:36 PM
No worries, bro, it is always like tis. Sooner or later bros will appreciate lah.

kissbee
21-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Indeed, she is pretty, but 10/10 is too much. But I have to say, she really got nice skin.

Eastpipper
21-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Other clone :D

i saw that too!:eek:

willy_sgsg
21-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Indeed, she is pretty, but 10/10 is too much. But I have to say, she really got nice skin.

wah...u try her before?impossible bro cos she just started yesterday and she show me her passport leh.... :confused:

kissbee
21-04-2007, 08:17 PM
wah...u try her before?impossible bro cos she just started yesterday and she show me her passport leh.... :confused:

I had a kimchi ( real one) at the koven 81 as well and also found out from the yahoo classifieds

curiosityz
21-04-2007, 11:31 PM
kissbee bro, care to share with us? :)

eeemen
22-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Me too pls. ;) :p

ladyboyladyboy
22-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Me being a whole life of "Guai Hai Zi"...:o never try a Kimchi before.... pls help me try one.... waiting for your PM.. hehehehe:D

sex hunger
11-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi bro pardon me for posting an FR of two different ladies i encountered on your thread. Don't want to start new thread cause got the contact from Yahoo

First encounter.

I was browsing through yahoo ad couple weeks ago, i came across an ad of a local office lady providing massage so i tried calling the num. A guy answered and i made arrangement thru him, confirmed time, location and he told me price $80 for massage but refuse to qoute price for special. He say he do not wish to get involve with it cause its illegal to do so.

Anyway i just go ahead to the location, booked my room and sms room num. abt 10 mins later door bell rang, i open up the door and saw a lady quite ok looking only. Did not reject her cause already go all the way there liao.

Paid her $80 at the same time ask her how much she charge for fj, but she say later then talk abt it and she started to massage. Massage was so so for abt 15 mins and she started to caress my butt making me steam. When i turn around she ask whether i want any fj and qouted me $250. I rejected but she was persistent while negiotiating, one of her hand was massaging my balls and dick. Eventually i gave in for 200 which till no i still felt too expensive but i think its her tactic to get high price.

The rest were quite routine, after everything paid balance and left. Till today still feel quite stupid to pay $20 (room), $80 (massage) and $200 (fj). Told a buddy after that and he laugh his head off.

Look : 6 (ah lian look)
Boobs : A
Body : skinny
Massage : lousy
Fj : routine

RTF : NO, NO, NO

My 2nd encounter with a different lady also got her from yahoo ad was exactly opp feeling. She is one the prettiest girl i come across in my 8 years of chionging KTV, GL, Health centre, FL. Will post in my next FR, cause going to fetch CO now.