PDA

View Full Version : Dipping of eyemo into drinks makes a woman high.

hunterzlau
20-04-2007, 06:28 PM
heard from my frens that this method does work and just a few drops of eyemo into coke etc. can make the gal appear horny and high ...

though i have yet to try out this,but i believe it works ...

evil thoughts have been in my minds to eye for a gal to try out ...

does any1 has the experience of trying it too?

any1 care to share ?

beck7777
20-04-2007, 07:36 PM
High anot I dunno..

But think got higher chance of 'lao sai' only... :rolleyes:

Smeagol
20-04-2007, 07:40 PM
heard from my frens that this method does work and just a few drops of eyemo into coke etc. can make the gal appear horny and high ...

any1 care to share ?

Kennak caught later kennak jail, rottan and ass rape than you knoe :p

no_faith
20-04-2007, 08:13 PM
i dun tink the eyemo solutions can be consume anyway.

rape = jailed and rottan
consume eyemo wif coke, maybe food poisoning.

wah u kana, u bery jia lat from the authority.

dominion
20-04-2007, 08:20 PM

drop lizard shit into your coffee and drink can make u irresistible to women too..
why dont u try?

PuTonRen
20-04-2007, 09:24 PM

any1 care to share ?

Do you need to resort to his low-ended way to get a girl?
If you believe that this method works, why not try it on your girl friend or wife, if you really have just an inquisitive mind, and eager to know the answer.

My 2 cent worth

onion_rings
20-04-2007, 09:39 PM
High anot I dunno..

"lao sai" liao threadstarter will lick clean clean for her mah :D

zeus
21-04-2007, 12:14 AM
If you consume eyemo, you will not have any horny effects. Our eye ducts are linked to our throat, and nose...so if eyemo has any effects, whichever girls who use eyemo will become horny long ago. haha

plman2002
21-04-2007, 12:26 AM

OMG........... I am wondering wat are you made of?!??!?!
I cant believe wat u have typed!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

smlee
21-04-2007, 12:36 AM
drop lizard shit into your coffee and drink can make u irresistible to women too..
why dont u try?
not lizard shit but rat poison :rolleyes:

hunterzlau
21-04-2007, 12:38 AM
haizz..

some power abuser had zapped my ass just becos im sharing some thoughts in the right forum here ??

it just dun worth the effort of typing of sharing if these kind of abuser is all out to zap ppl ..

pls, next time whoever zapped my ass,pls kindly leave your nick behind and not being a loser behind the screen ...

i know my words here is being a bit too harsh and i apologise for my frankness...

stephan
21-04-2007, 12:54 AM
No comment, really no comment! u r second person to make my day! :D Thanks ~~

plman2002
21-04-2007, 12:57 AM
No comment, really no comment! u r second person to make my day! :D Thanks ~~

Juz 57mins into 21st April and 2 person made yr day. :eek:

stephan
21-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Juz 57mins into 21st April and 2 person made yr day. :eek:

bro, u r good lah! Knowing well what I'm talking about...

but naemlo case still the best.. wuahahahahha.... :D (today I just saw his problem, kekekeke...... )

plman2002
21-04-2007, 01:04 AM
but naemlo case still the best.. wuahahahahha.... :D (today I just saw his problem, kekekeke...... )

Huh,,,,,, his turn to have sim si?!??!?!? :eek:

kingcopa
21-04-2007, 02:34 AM
High anot I dunno..

Lao Sai onli meh. mostly likely go A&E liao

grogg
21-04-2007, 06:26 AM
i dun believe it! your friend bluff u lah!

Manny666
21-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I recommend dun try leh. Wait she catch u u look like idiot lidat...putting eyemo in her drink. I dunno wat ur fren said but i dun recommend. If u wanna score dun use these sort of things. Makes u sound desperate....very desperate...

PuTonRen
21-04-2007, 09:53 AM
haizz

some power abuser had zapped my ass just becos im sharing some thoughts in the right forum here ??

it just dun worth the effort of typing of sharing if these kind of abuser is all out to zap ppl ..

pls, next time whoever zapped my ass,pls kindly leave your nick behind and not being a loser behind the screen ...

i know my words here is being a bit too harsh and i apologise for my frankness...

Brother,
I appreciate your apology. The content of your posting does project a low-down attitude towards getting a girl. The brothers here are cheongsters, but the big majority of them would not resort to drug to reach the objective.

Do not be discouraged by people zapping you. One would not necessarily be praised or appreciated on what he wrote, it depends on, most importantly, the content, and secondly , whether people agree with you. For the second case, they resort to zapping the poster, this to me, is not right.

Even for an old man like me, I was zapped from time to time, although the majority of people here know that I always speak the truth. I suppose my frank writing on my adventures has induced some jealousy from people. Well, I ignore them completely. Oh yes, those people who zapped me have never left their nicks. This is to me, a cowardy act. Sigh...

My 2 cent worth.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Do you need to resort to his low-ended way to get a girl?
If you believe that this method works, why not try it on your girl friend or wife, if you really have just an inquisitive mind, and eager to know the answer.

My 2 cent worth

i second that.how pathetic can you get?:rolleyes:

stephan
21-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Brother,
I appreciate your apology. The content of your posting does project a low-down attitude towards getting a girl. The brothers here are cheongsters, but the big majority of them would not resort to drug to reach the objective.

Do not be discouraged by people zapping you. One would not necessarily be praised or appreciated on what he wrote, it depends on, most importantly, the content, and secondly , whether people agree with you. For the second case, they resort to zapping the poster, this to me, is not right.

I fully concurred what u have mention. Even u r tiko or horny, u must steady pom pi pi get a right way to approach ur gal.

I didn't zap threadstarter coz I won't think he is matured enough toward the sexual experience, that's why he still have this kind of fantasy. :rolleyes:

Prime Time
21-04-2007, 12:19 PM

You post this kind of subject what kind of response you expect. You (and the friends who gave you such a lame idea) is the biggest loser here.

Even Cheongsters have standards, and you are way way way off that standard :cool:

西门吹雪
21-04-2007, 12:24 PM

if after drinking, instead of getting horny and high, the gal kicked the bucket, then how?:eek:

Optimus_Prime
21-04-2007, 12:57 PM

Docked 3 pts from you... not for your first idoitic posting but for your second post when u still have not realise that wat u post (doping gal's drink to make gals high) is totally unethical (or steady..as some cheongsters mentioned)

OP

plman2002
21-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Brother,

those people who zapped me have never left their nicks. This is to me, a cowardy act. Sigh...

My 2 cent worth.

PTR, well said. clap clap clap
Hopefully yr advice will make threadstarter 一言惊醒梦中人 。

curiosityz
21-04-2007, 01:57 PM
doubt it works.. at most lai sai nia:D :D

stephan
21-04-2007, 02:08 PM
doubt it works.. at most lai sai nia

Joined on Aug 06, now got 2,542 posts, no wonder everywhere can see ur post! :eek:

bonkers69
21-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Joined on Aug 06, now got 2,542 posts, no wonder everywhere can see ur post! :eek:

hit 10000 posts within a year can get free one dozon bottle of eyemo mah:D

dirtymonk82
21-04-2007, 06:48 PM
try it on urself frist to see u lao sia or become horny lo...:D

dominion
21-04-2007, 07:37 PM
not lizard shit but rat poison

sm lee... no promoted to mm lee so cruel already ar :eek:

tanhockgin
21-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Eyemo is saline solution.

Will salt water get u high?

:confused:

PuTonRen
22-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Brother,

Even for an old man like me, I was zapped from time to time, ... those people who zapped me have never left their nicks. This is to me, a cowardy act. Sigh...

My 2 cent worth.

Dear Brothers of the forum,

I have received several points from some kind brothers, and I am not sure I merit them. I was merely speaking my mind honestly. Some of you even told me that I would not have to return the favour.

Anyway, Big thank you to you all. I shall do my best to return the favour if I can know where you usually post.

Regards.

bluerave67
22-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Be a man charmed your way into the pit, or just pay for it..........there should not be under hand to laid a piece of MEAT!!!:cool:

seesea
22-04-2007, 01:36 AM
To the person who start this topic : U sure make my day !!! I cant help not to laugh at your stupidity :eek: even now , i am still laughing and its been at least ten seconds

Sorry , don mean to be rude :D

atomant
22-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Hmmm.. i think should be cause stomach upset... if those of you have watched the movie "wedding crashers", you will know one of the characters sabotaged the other guy by putting eyemo into his drink. :p

SharkMan
22-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Hiazz.... people have to actually resort to such lowlife action just to get a fuck... go spend some dough on FL or WL, if not go PCC.... :mad:

QQ8899
22-04-2007, 01:54 PM
try it on urself frist to see u lao sia or become horny lo...

I agree. Why don't the threadstarter go try it out himself and post in here again to let us know? If the next three days no posting from him, then confirm he either hospitalised or maybe even kick the bucket liao.:eek: :p

cyrus
22-04-2007, 02:08 PM

any1 care to share ?

Anyway, why would anyone want to "dip" their eyemo into drinks ... this is not like 'teabag" leh. .. :D

Have fun with your new beverage ...

simplyfun
22-04-2007, 04:00 PM
threadstarter.... if you would have describe a steady and honorable way to sian the gal, i believe all bros here will queue up to give u points and praises... instead of wat u getting now...:o

boxter
23-04-2007, 11:30 AM
why dont u try?

hahaha that is a good one.

boon huat
23-04-2007, 11:39 AM

any1 care to share ?

hunterzlau....think twice and think again and again....not worth to try even if this method does work....if cant sian the girl then switch target lor. Or spend money for bonk...its unethical and somemore can be punished heavily under sg law....:)

section 328 of PC. Whoever administers to, or causes to be taken by, any person any poison or any stupefying, intoxicating or unwholesome drug or other thing, with intent to cause hurt to such person, or with intent to commit or to facilitate the commission of an offence, or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby cause hurt, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

PrimeOmega
23-04-2007, 11:50 AM
The threadstarter really makes my day.
Cannot help laughing at it.:eek:

Castrol
23-04-2007, 11:59 AM

bro, how come you never try but can believe it will work? :confused:

if you wanna try, try on pretty chicks and let us know ok? dont go try on CMI girls hor becos they'll let you bonk anyway. :D

PuTonRen
23-04-2007, 12:07 PM

Could I humbly suggest that we let this matter rest. The thread starter has received the results of his posting. He is down to negative rep point. He has also apologised already. Keep bombarding him brings us no where.

He also understands that the cheongsters do have the ethics of not resorting to drug a girl to fulfill the evil objective. Please note that I am not related to him in any way.

Zap me if my humble request antangonises you, I do not really care about my rep points. If the boss allows, I will be more than happy to distribute my limited amount of points to the brothers in the forum. I only need 10 points to continue to enjoy my humble postings.

My 2 cent worth.

triple h
23-04-2007, 12:11 PM
dats the best thing i've heard today......
crazeeeeeee...:D

surfer888
23-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Optrex can work or not hah? What about Bausch and Lomb? :D

Castrol
23-04-2007, 12:50 PM

Could I humbly suggest that we let this matter rest. The thread starter has received the results of his posting. He is down to negative rep point. He has also apologised already. Keep bombarding him brings us no where.

He also understands that the cheongsters do have the ethics of not resorting to drug a girl to fulfill the evil objective. Please note that I am not related to him in any way.

alamak come on, take it easy and have some fun. we are only talking about eye mo here. there's no need for apologies or ethics or humble etc... :D

Frankiestine
23-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Damn no wonder every time my wife use eyemo to wash her eyes, she keep blinking at me....and i thought she was only trying to clear her eyes of the eyemo eyewash...

Castrol
23-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Damn no wonder every time my wife use eyemo to wash her eyes, she keep blinking at me....and i thought she was only trying to clear her eyes of the eyemo eyewash...

hahaha... and you must have thought its becos you looked sexy. so standby some eye mo for a horny day. :D

Frankiestine
23-04-2007, 01:00 PM
hahaha... and you must have thought its becos you looked sexy. so standby some eye mo for a horny day. :D

looks like there is going to be a sudden shortage of eyemo in the supermarkets...

Clit_LickeR
23-04-2007, 01:25 PM
sudden shortage of eyemo in the supermarkets...

MAybe the thread starter friends 'tricked' him. they actually replaced the eye mo liquid with a kinda 'woman's arousal liquid' (easy to carry along...).
then he got the wrong idea liao lor... :rolleyes:
i still prefer to make woman or lady wet myself... 100% real juice! :D

sean69
23-04-2007, 02:15 PM

ha ha ha.. that's a good one!!!! wat a way to cheer up the sleepy afternoon..

PuTonRen
23-04-2007, 08:47 PM
alamak come on, take it easy and have some fun. we are only talking about eye mo here. there's no need for apologies or ethics or humble etc... :D

I also believe in having fun! Please do read the posts carefully and you will understand what I am trying to get at. If you still cannot get it, then too bad.

Do have fun!

My 2 cent worth.

stephan
24-04-2007, 12:16 AM
hur hur hur... few drop of eyemo can make this thread survive for so long!!! :eek:

ah_hong
24-04-2007, 12:55 AM
http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/visine.asp

This is what I got from the urban legends webby. It also documents the effect of how "Visine" (I think US brand) on ppl.

It "poisons" the person and rendering the victim unconcious, and with a low heart rate and breathing..

Personally, I think u wanna be so SICK as to poison a person to near-death and F her, rite...:(

Frankiestine
24-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Personally, I think u wanna be so SICK as to poison a person to near-death and F her, rite...:(

maybe he is into necrophilia....:D

Wins88
24-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Resorting to drugging a lady so as to get some pussy is downright shameful. Eye-Mo! haha. I think someone is looking for shortcut to the Changi Country club or Queenstown Town Club.

Ah Dez
24-04-2007, 01:49 PM
If you consume eyemo, you will not have any horny effects. Our eye ducts are linked to our throat, and nose...so if eyemo has any effects, whichever girls who use eyemo will become horny long ago. haha

Power...

A1 Science, Biology student.:D

S3vw
24-04-2007, 04:06 PM

Zap me if my humble request antangonises you, I
My 2 cent worth.

okay i zap you.....:D

sToNeCoLd
24-04-2007, 05:01 PM

any1 care to share ?

This is the most absurd, ridiculous & ludicrous things I ever read here in the forum!!:confused:

PuTonRen
24-04-2007, 08:22 PM
okay i zap you.....:D

Brother,
Why zap me, I think I shall bring a bottle of Eyemo tomorrow evening cause I start to cry already.

Regards

S3vw
25-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Brother,
Why zap me, I think I shall bring a bottle of Eyemo tomorrow evening cause I start to cry already.

Regards

ok.....
i ask the lau tee co bring tissue for u..