PDA

View Full Version : My Peeping experience.

hellfrezz77
20-04-2007, 04:06 PM
fellow samster, i would like to share with u guys my experience n hope u would share urs too if u have any ok. cheer!!!

it all started when i move in with some frens that r staying in this condo, there was only 2 guys n the rest girls (4 of them). for the 1st few months i was just getting to get use to the new place, when suddenly i notice that there was a gap that see through into the common toilet that everybody use. so from then onwards i was looking forward to b alone at home with any of the girl so i can peep at her (call me pervert or wat ever i dont care coz i just love to peep, my kind of fetish i guess)
ok, so as 4 the girls, no 1 is jen (the beautiful 1), no 2 a bit plump, n 3 n 4 r the not so pretty type with small tits 1 lah (not my type). anyway, the 1st i got to peep was jen, she's a beauty with big boobs but wear those kind of aunty undies coz i always see them when she hangs them to dry after wash. anyway, just my luck 1 day when she came home early from work 1 day n i was the onli 1 at home. so that was my chance, wont let it go like that. so i was watching tv in the living waiting 4 her to take her bath. purposely on the tv volume so she wont hear me outside the toilet. anyway, once she's in there i wait 4 the sound of water onli i go near the toilet. n boy, when i peep inside, it was like in heaven. her body was just nice not too skinny n not to plump. big breast like i said but a bit saggy with flat nipples, mayb not arouse so should b flat, hehehe. her pussy hair was just a small patch very nice. n in my mind, i thought at last i can she her naked. i just love peeping at her. this when on a few months when im alone with her n sometimes her bf comes home with her n usually he would just b in the room n i would just do my things. but when he's there a get abit scare, u know lah but the adrenalin is much more so very shiok!!!
i hav a few more stories, will share later ok. n thanks alot. hope u guys like the story, coz its a true 1 ok. hope u share ur experience here too ok. thanks :D ;)

wa piang
20-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Wa piang eh, got any action bo, self gratification etc by her ...

No-go
20-04-2007, 04:17 PM
nice story...camping here for more.

forumer
20-04-2007, 04:21 PM
u mean u peep at her too when her bf is there?

bully
20-04-2007, 04:29 PM
good story bro, keep it up! Always wonder wat gals do inside the toilet other dan doing the usual stuffs. Will they masterbate like us? Hope u are able to catch something 4us. :D

Camping here to...

hellfrezz77
20-04-2007, 04:36 PM
well this jen girl was very conservative, hence the aunty undy so i just see her shower the normal way lah. but sometimes i do see her rub her pussy. mayb dirty kua. n as 4 her bf, he's most of the time in her room. onli comes out once in awhile. hehehe. but the experience was very shiok, hope u can imagine it. hehehe. :D ;)

hellfrezz77
20-04-2007, 05:06 PM
another story, so this jen girl has a younger sister, n she comes over to stay once in a while when she on school holiday, much younger then jen n more sexier. she even better looking then her sis ( her body wise lah i mean) but her looks too not bad better then the no 3 n no 4 1 lah.
anyway, my working time is free 1 so i sometimes go back very early n she would b there in the living watching tv. we would chit chat a bit but nothing kinky or anything, just imagine talking to her when u hav already seen her naked huh!!! it was very nice. always when talking to both of them would think of the times when i peep at them, damn shiok leh.
so for the 1st time i peep her (can still remember like just yesterday, its been few years liao, sweet memories, hehe) it was school holiday n was staying at our place 4 a few days. that day i came home early, n she was about to go out to meet jen 4 dinner so we chit chat awhile n after that she say she is going to take bath n go out liao, so i say take ur time ok, still early n enjoy ur bath, coz i will enjoy u. hehehe.
well, as she goes in as usual i will wait till the shower come on then onli go near to peep hole, n as expected she has the same kind of breast like jens (big but a bit saggy) but just a bit bigger n her nipple more pinkish. just imagine when i see them, my cock was already half awake anticipating to see her naked n when i see her naked body my cock was rock hard n i cant get my hands of my rod, hehehe. wanking away like nobody's business hehehe. n with her puffy pussy, it was like heaven. ( she's a bit meaty, my type of girl) so i like it so much. just imagine with curves like her, who can tahan, i envy her bf a lot but at that time she dont hav bf yet.
i get to see her bath a few more times b4 she graduate n after that onli see her when jens around. cheer!!! :D ;)

aman
20-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Wah lan, hv to camp here.....:)

sexytoy.com.sg
21-04-2007, 01:05 AM
siam siam give me a more space to camp here...:D

BatistaSG
21-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Just joined the camp

No-go
21-04-2007, 09:09 AM
room for 1 more to camp here? hehe

Aristotle
21-04-2007, 09:50 AM
One can feel very guilty after peeping though, especially if its your own relative you peep at.

Aristotle
384-322bc

1ShootBird
21-04-2007, 11:39 AM
camping...any one wans some chips and coke :)

-SBF-
21-04-2007, 12:23 PM
keep coming bro :)

jedycity
21-04-2007, 01:06 PM
More more.....please

chongqing
21-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Quick quick buay tahan liao ....

curiosityz
21-04-2007, 02:06 PM
camping here le...

changping
21-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Any kachiang puteh here???

Tubetop
21-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow! This story realy make me damn steam. need to go and release soon, lucky gf coming back soon.

CLEANER
21-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I also wana camped here. I like to peep too..keke:D

bully
22-04-2007, 10:48 AM
n with her puffy pussy...

Bro hellfrezz77, wat u mean by puffy pussy? How old is she at dat time? Does she has the same pussy hair as her sis?

Anyway here is 3pts for you. More...... :D

_GG5_
22-04-2007, 12:45 PM
i don't deem my as a peeping experience.

i was once over at my neighbours' house to look for their kids which are my friends.

their mum was bathing and her door wasnt fully close as she wan to take care of me while i stood there thus i got a free show :D

hellfrezz77
06-05-2007, 01:40 AM
hi guys, sorry 4 the wait, had some problems with my computer, so didnt update sori.
anyway, as the experience goes on i had 2 endure some dry spells, no leng lui 2 peep or sometimes no chances. then i got this break, jen brought her fren back to stay a few days, some project they were doing so she was the fresh meat lah, she's the classy n actsy type but frenly with very nice boobs even when dress coz i notice that she have at least a c cup breast damn nice n always dress nicely. mayb she's rich or something.
so i was waiting 4 the chance but jen was always with her coz they were actually working so they r always together when at home so 4 the 1st 2 days nothing happen, n then on the thrid day i was working late (i thought no chance mah might as well lah) so by the time i reach home most of them has already slept, so as usual bath b4 i sleep lor. when i came out this girl was waiting 4 the toilet liao. she say hot lah tonite so need to take bath onli can sleep. so i say take a slow shower so that u can cool down huh! hehehe
so that was my chance, as usual on the tv n wait 4 the sound of water then WOW!!!! :eek: almost had a hardon straight away.
almost cannot believe how beautiful her body is, just as i guess, her breast is huge but not saggy like jen, just very big n nice definitely c cup n the curve in her body is killing me. she really got front n back, damn shiok looking at her while all this time all my house mates r in their rooms n can come out at any time, just imagine how my adrenaline is pumping. anyway back to her, to tell u the truth i hav never seen a bald pussy b4, b4 her. it was .......... dont know how to say lah. just too shiok at that time 4 words. i almost explode theren then holding my brother in front of the bathroom door. she too hav a puffy pussy like jen's sis, but hers r much nicer. so as i ask to slowly shower i had around more then 20 mins to look at her inch by inch, hehehe. it was the best experience that i had ever had. hehe ;)

stephan
06-05-2007, 03:21 AM
I tot u kena caught so no post liao, u r still luckly. well done!!! :D

pokeman71
06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Good one, CAMP HERE LIAO

Cheer

seizaipao
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
nice story bro....
i also wanna camp here... :D