PDA

View Full Version : Pleasurable Back Door Action, "ANALINE" just for you (Pics Avail)

loveseed
20-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Dear Bros,

Name: ANALINE
Nationality: Thai
Height: 1.65m
Vital Stats: 33'24'35
Services : Frenching, BBBJ, AJ (Subjected to the size of bro) !!!!!
Damage :$130/90/2

Please sms me for bookings/slots if interested, thanks!

Pics link avail below :
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/analinee.jpg

LS

hthderrick
20-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Bro loveseed,why your thread keep disappearing:eek:

peterparker89
20-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Ya lor, bro Loveseed, Why your thread always disappear har? 2rd time liao hor?

biatch6969
20-04-2007, 02:52 PM
tio aim si bo ????

loveseed
20-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Bro loveseed,why your thread keep disappearing:eek:

Ya lor, bro Loveseed, Why your thread always disappear har? 2rd time liao hor?

tio aim si bo ????

Ya lor bros, not too sure why also ? Perhaps the system encountered some problem ? Hehe... :p

LS

Goondoo1234
20-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Services : Frenching, BBBJ, AJ (Subjected to the size of bro) !!!!!
[/B]

Bro, I hv made a booking trhu bro Mystic but after seeing yr terms & condition, i hv some reservation.

PS: Saw her at Mysticmodel's group, didn't know she is under yr care until I saw this thread.

Bora
22-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Wow anal, might have chance cause I am small:p

System being programmed to auto delete when u put in too many fanciful lettering or sign in the title.....
if tio aim....nick will disappear all together.

Serious bro, sysem auto delete..but I came across some with fanciful lettering n sign , maybe system "missed out"

One of it that caught my eye ;)

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68688

loveseed
22-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Bro, I hv made a booking trhu bro Mystic but after seeing yr terms & condition, i hv some reservation.

PS: Saw her at Mysticmodel's group, didn't know she is under yr care until I saw this thread.

Bro goondoo1234, what reservation do you have?

LS

Wbmk
22-04-2007, 04:27 PM
I think he means, he's thinking twice...hesitant. (reservation) Maybe he thinks he's too big? heheh.

loveseed
22-04-2007, 07:17 PM
System being programmed to auto delete when u put in too many fanciful lettering or sign in the title.....
if tio aim....nick will disappear all together. :D

Oh ok sir ! Noted, hehehe... :p

LS

weert
23-04-2007, 01:20 AM
missed out on the FRs...

loveseed
24-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow anal, might have chance cause I am small:p

Hi bro Bora, so her backdoor will be waiting for you hor... hehe :D

LS

225ek4
24-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Had request to join the group!

Hope to hear from the moderator soon.

damo
25-04-2007, 03:45 AM
damn tired after a long day at work, but i promised Bro LS that i will write this FR for a gem.
Reached the hotel and went to the room. Was quite tired already but when she opened the door, i knew that this sensation was only temporary. Went in..did the usual tcss...she is really nice, accomdating. i guess the fact that it was her first time in sgp, she really wanted to leave a good impression on the bros.
shower was sop...moved on to the bed and teh action began...she did her usual catbath...licking every part of my body clean. was turned on like hell already at this stage but told myself must tahan...she then bbbj me...feeling was fantastic...she is not like the other where they just man handle ur bits...she is very attentive...trying fast at first, then slow down...really paced things well...capped and assumed doggy position for aj....really tight...not quite sure if thats something i would enjoy, plus she was really winching so decided not to be a farker and went for fj instead.....pumped her hard and she came....after 5 more mins..i fired my first round....cim somemore...messed up her make up :p ...
2nd round much like the first....what i must say tho is that she really is attentive and very accomdating....she ensures that bros who book her will cum back for more....
Keep the good imports coming Bro LS!!!

loveseed
25-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi bro 225ek4, membership approved, hope to hear from you soon, cheers!! :)

LS

batman7666
25-04-2007, 03:50 PM
i just came back from my session with 'Analine' ... imho, i believe dat 'this' analine should be given a PASS !!! maybe i just am not comfortable with her service lah.

Looks : 6/10 (80% lookalike but MUCH fairer in the pics)
service : 6/10
boobs : 2/10 (almost FLAT with BIG nipple, i am a boobs man)
anal : abit stink lah
bbbj : 6/10 (nothing fantastic)

RTF : NEVER !!!

sorry for the negative FR bros ... maybe it only applies to me lor ...

I JUST WENT FOR ONE SHOT and went off ...

loveseed
26-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Thanks bro batman7666 for the FR.

LS

loveseed
26-04-2007, 09:59 PM
damn tired after a long day at work, but i promised Bro LS that i will write this FR for a gem.

Keep the good imports coming Bro LS!!!

Thanks bro damo for the FR ! Glad you enjoyed !!! Cheers ! :)

LS

dexblu
26-04-2007, 10:12 PM
LS Production Presents... ANALine SURPRISE!!!

PREVIEW
Director LoveSeed asked me if I was interested to attend the ANALine show this afternoon whilst waiting for the “PREVIEW” which will be screening in town next week! I went to the THEATRE and ANALine opened the door and greeted me.

NOW SHOWING
ANALine hanged my clothes in the closet and arranged my socks and shoes before we adjourned to the bathtub. After the shower, I lay on the bed and she started her detailed catbath on me. All the while she is always checking and asking “Is this OK?” “Do you like this?” “How do you feel?” etc… I guess she is putting in a lot of effort to ensure that you like and enjoy her efforts during her performance.

ANALine paid particular attention and licked my balls and shaft and in a fleeting moment… my shaft was sliding in and out of her mouth! Her style of BBBJ was one which was well executed with sleek and smooooooooth suction with regular licking of dickhead and I was lapping it all up and closed my eyes to enjoy the full sensation. I stopped her twice when I was about to cum as I understand that she does not allow CIM. However, she ANALine asked me why I stopped her and if I wanted to FUCK her. I replied saying that she doesn’t do CIM so we might as well CAP UP AND ROCK!!

She surprised me by saying that she does CIM so I asked her to continue her BBBJ as CIM IS A MUST FOR ME!!! She worked my shaft with great fluidity until I exploded my load into her mouth and ANALine just continued sucking on my shaft before going to the toilet to spit out my load.

NEXT CHANGE
During the interval, we smoked and chatted and I found out she was studying and working as a part-time car sales representative back home. Out of curiosity, I asked her why the sudden change of mind to allow CIM. ANALine told me that Director LoveSeed had spoken to her earlier that some Bros likes CIM. To me… this was a wonderful surprise as I attended this show without any expectation of any CIM! I decided to take my leave after 1 shot to reserve my LOVE SEEDS for the PREVIEW which will is currently NEXT CHANGE and will be NOW SHOWING next week!! (No offence intended Bro LS! I did not use Loveseed hor…)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Smooth and slick… her tongue just won’t stop caressing your knob!)
CIM: 10/10 (Not a drop wasted... CIM is a MUST for me)
FJ: Did not try… Waiting for PREVIEW!!!
Pics Accuracy: 9.5/10
Boobs: 5/10 (Too small for me to comment... I Love Big Natural B00Bs)
Damage: $130/2/90 + Some Tips

THANK YOU Director Loveseed for the SURPRISE that you arranged for me and it’s always nice attending your LS Productions!

Footnote: Still Waiting Patiently For Your PREVIEW SHOW!!!:p

loveseed
27-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for the FR ! Surprise ! Hehehe... :D By the way, sorry to keep you waiting for the preview show... :p

LS

loveseed
30-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Dear bros,

Today is the last day for "Analine" backdoor action... do hurry up... :D

LS