PDA

View Full Version : Spray lubricant(Durex)

pokeman71
20-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Bro,

Have some query on the above item. As I seldom use CD, mainly raw sex with OC and lover.

Might use it very soon as i am tracking down a Maid. This morning went to top up petrol, while line up for payment, i saw this product on the shelf and take a look. The application say can spray on CD to increase sensitively or on skin, it will cause warm.

Any Bros' out there use before and can enlighten me.

Many Cheer

No-go
20-04-2007, 08:59 AM
cant help u with ur qns...but remember to post ur FR once u get lucky with the maid :)

citylights
20-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Hmm, heard it keeps dick warm .... maybe feeling like bonking melayu lor

onion_rings
20-04-2007, 10:28 AM
cant help u with ur qns...but remember to post ur FR once u get lucky with the maid

Nbzz FR want lar..But can't help threadstarter with a simple ans..:D Actually me also curious & wanted to know too..:D

pokeman71
20-04-2007, 10:56 AM
cant help u with ur qns...but remember to post ur FR once u get lucky with the maid :)

Bro,

FR no problem, once I done her will write the FR.

Mean time if you got urge see my previous post:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50781

Hope uping me, long time no UP feeling liao

Cheer

Frankiestine
20-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Bro,

i saw this product on the shelf and take a look. The application say can spray on CD to increase sensitively or on skin, it will cause warm.

I thought those spray type suppose to prolong sex becos it numbs the dick just like performa..

No-go
20-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Nbzz FR want lar..But can't help threadstarter with a simple ans..:D Actually me also curious & wanted to know too..:D

dun like this lar..i tot i save the qns for senior bros like u to answer ma.

No-go
20-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Bro,

FR no problem, once I done her will write the FR.

Mean time if you got urge see my previous post:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50781

Hope uping me, long time no UP feeling liao

Cheer

no problem bro..will upz u by tdy.

mokermania
20-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi Pokeman71,

jus wanna share this info.

my female colleague told me she tried the "play" version CD with her BF and both of them cant take it any more and laugh instead of making love as it very spicy(chilli) down there.....:eek:

mayb u wanna test it 1st b4 really using with the maid.
jus don wanna the "spiciness" spoilt yr 1st time with the maid:)

hpe these help

SeAHuM
20-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Bro,

Have some query on the above item. As I seldom use CD, mainly raw sex with OC and lover.

Might use it very soon as i am tracking down a Maid. This morning went to top up petrol, while line up for payment, i saw this product on the shelf and take a look. The application say can spray on CD to increase sensitively or on skin, it will cause warm.

Many Cheer

Tried it before. It actually gives you a warm feeling, making you more horny, more shiok in the process.

As for performa, it didnt help me very much. I still cummed very fast, but not in normal room sex, its outdoor sex, that's why the thrills surpassed the performativity.

pokeman71
20-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Pokeman71,

jus wanna share this info.

my female colleague told me she tried the "play" version CD with her BF and both of them cant take it any more and laugh instead of making love as it very spicy(chilli) down there.....:eek:

mayb u wanna test it 1st b4 really using with the maid.
jus don wanna the "spiciness" spoilt yr 1st time with the maid:)

hpe these help

Bro,

you are right, i mean the brand i saw is "play", so maybe i will try on other place instead of little bro or CD first.

Cheer

Jkin
20-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Bro,

Many Cheer

Tried before. Lousy one, not much feeling. And the lube dries up very quickly.

combatus
20-04-2007, 03:50 PM
aiya...so far of the few maids i've had...all r very wet & horny one...no need for spray lol....

sorry, dont tink i hv enough power to Upz u.....but do wanna thank u 1st for yr FR......:D

tubbyt
20-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Hey Bros, that product you guys are referring to comes in either a red or green pump bottle? If so, I believe that it's a lubricant and has no contraceptive uses. The red one gives a warm feeling and if your partner blows on the area (with wind, not the other type of blowing :D ) with the lube, you get a tingling sensation. I personnaly like the green one, it's methol. Got cool feeling.

In the same series, there are flavoured ones as well. The ones I've tried are Cherry (tastes kinda weird) and Pina Colada (tastes good actually). But these were in a sampler pack, comes in samll sachets. Been looking for the pump bottle version but no luck. Any one out there who sees this, please help a bro out and give a heads-up.

Cheers Gentlemen.

LeDivorcee
20-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Tried it before. It actually gives you a warm feeling, making you more horny, more shiok in the process.

As for performa, it didnt help me very much. I still cummed very fast, but not in normal room sex, its outdoor sex, that's why the thrills surpassed the performativity.

I supposed you didn't cap it long enough for the lubricant to numb your cock head... It works for me for my first cum but I dare not try it for my 2nd shot as my cock actually soften!!!

acidstorm
21-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Bro pokeman71,

It's just a lubricant by durex. As you can see durex has such lubricant and KY brand have their own lubricant. Basically, the function of those lubricant is the same.Does it really benefit us. Nope. More for the gal.

We know what's the lubricant for right! It suppose to replace personal moisture in a way that feels natural and helps enhance intimacy. So, the gal wun feel so much rubbing pain when our little bro keep thrusting their pussy.

Personally, me and my gf have try durex and kY lubricant both lubricant products. For fun and experiments.

For durex only the normal type not the heat type. Normal, nothing much. It's just a lubricant.

For KY, yes on those heat type. It will actually create a tiny warm sensation around the area which you have apply it. The best part to apply it, will be our little bro head. Dun apply too much, otherwise you will have difficultly concentrating in the love making session.

Reason for saying is becoz the warm which you are experiencing is different from those warm when we do it raw with the gal. It's artificial. And your mind will have difficultly in concentrating.

Unless, you apply it frequently, do it several time and get use to it.

I still got alot of those unfinish lubricant at home. Seldom use it. :D

forumer
21-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Hmm, heard it keeps dick warm .... maybe feeling like bonking melayu lor

bonk melayu will be warmer than usual?

Cyber Police
21-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Hmmm, tried b4, but no diff 4 me, harder tocum in fact

BatistaSG
21-04-2007, 08:27 AM
bonk melayu will be warmer than usual?

Because melayu took curry often?

ass_robber
22-04-2007, 03:03 AM
I use the Penthouse Black Label Anal Lube, one small scope can last for hours until wash off with soap. Doesn't dry up, don't need to reapply. Can use for frontal and backdoor action. Only problem is very hard to use finish because they come in bloody huge size (1000ml) and its more like a cake than a liquid. Its v irritating to carry around as its quite heavy and bulky as compared to ky or durex ones.

http://www.condomcountry.com.au/images/products/full/l-ph-anal-470.jpg