View Full Version : Social Media Sexcape

Pages : 1 [2]

yycaddy
24-10-2018, 07:56 PM
Awaiting Ur update. U are my hero bro

houguy
29-10-2018, 07:06 PM
BBW hit clocked.

Finally managed to lock down a session, upfront told her I want to surrender my armies of 精子兵 to her. Lazy to go out, build feel then hint hotel break.

At first, she was abit reluctant, but eventually gave in.

Was counting down last week to Friday, our date day. Requested for her to wear skirt, as it had been my preference, easy for faster mission.

Around afternoon, we met up and had our lunch. Following which, as planned, we went for a movie first to relax abit, actually giving her a chance to back out as she was abit reluctant at the start. I carefully planned for the cinema which I knew guarantee plus chop no audience (past few cinema romp deeds all done there). Once inside the cinema, waited for the light to dim down, started my action to her. Flung my arm over her and hugged her over, where she lay in comfort. The other free hand navigated to her face, slowly feeling it and teasing her ear. Felt her shruddle, kinda fun. Felt her breathing got heavier, means she starts to get into the feel.

Hand started to move downwards, brushing past her neck, and reaching 1 of the twin peaks. Once there, used my finger to circle over her clothes fabric where her nipple area is. No reject there, finger turn into groping of her breast, quite a handful, due to her size as well. Moved hand down further, found the entrance into her top, when inside, I slowly rub her tummy where she say it's big but I just responded that's what I like. Lucky her top is considerbably loose, not much difficulty reaching her bra, soft fabric type, I like...

reckus
29-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Really a nice story to read, thanks!

madpig88
30-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

houguy
03-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Hands inside feeling her breast over her soft fabric bra. Started with tuning her nipple from outside, thanks to the thin and soft fabric, and the blasting aircon, her nipple reacted in no time. The longer nipple type, not really my preference though, and can't see what's the color of the nipple.

What's due next is easily anticipated, pushed up her bra which is quite easily done. Her right side of the bra was lifted, exposing her right breast. By this time, she is already breathing heavily and already closed her eyes enjoying the moment. Exited my hand and took her hand, guided it to my already hardened 2IC. She certainly knows what I want, she fumbled awhile with the zip when she finally managed to pull the zip down. But entrance with the zip is too small for her hand, she just slid her fingers in and feel along the shaft.

To make access easier, I unbuttoned the jeans myself, where from there she gained full access. She brought her hand to the band of my underwear and slid her hand in. She started stroking and playing with my balls. Feeling is not bad, but bcoz of her size, guess she is unable to go down and blow. So, I whispered into her ear, show's boring, let's change place. She sure got the hint, retracted her hand and adjusted her bra, while I buttoned up and zip up.

LuckyWan
03-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Very enjoyable story, please continue TS :)

houguy
11-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Without waiting for the movie to finish, we left the cinema which had only 2 of us, emptying it totally. We proceed and took a bus, not the first time with girl for show and go for a bang at a nearby hotel.

Reached the hotel in a short time, proceeded and booked a transit, where I teased her, is 2 hours enough. Took the key and proceeded to the room, action started when we are in the lift, hands went in her down under, easy access thanks to her skirt. Only managed to ferl her bossim and slid finger down her panties, reaching her forbidden area and fingered abit outside her panties. Definitely not the lacy type based on past experience of feeling up panties.

We sped up our pace abit to bring ourselves to our room faster. Once inside, buckled up the door lock, she haven't even has the chance to put down her bag, gave her a hug from behind, wrapped my arm around her, and started kissing down her neck from behind..

pikapiku
11-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Thanks for an excellent update!

curiousSG
12-11-2018, 07:34 AM
nice updates TS, hope for more to come soon.

adonis
12-11-2018, 03:26 PM
I salute you houguy! Do you use FaceBook? I read in the maids thread of SBF that successful guys use the Date in Asia website to befriend maids.

houguy
13-11-2018, 07:55 AM
I salute you houguy! Do you use FaceBook? I read in the maids thread of SBF that successful guys use the Date in Asia website to befriend maids.

Nope. Not into facebook. Too open

otamay
13-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Nope. Not into facebook. Too open

Yes agreed; will expose yourself too much .

Delorean
13-11-2018, 09:35 AM
will expose yourself too much

Yup not wise to do that

houguy
14-11-2018, 08:07 PM
while I hugged her from behind and kissing her down her neck, my hand flanked up and down. One reaching her breast, and the other attacked her downunder. She let her head lay back and I catch that she's enjoying. Stayed in the same position for a few minutes where my hands are already inside her clothes. I pushed my hardened 2IC against her from the back, rubbing her from outside her skirt.

In one swift move, I pushed her onto the bed, where she was sort of kneeling at the edge. Without any resistance, hiked up her skirt, pulled down her pink panties, yes it's the feminie pink I always liked. Now, she is at my mercy. Proceed to take off my jeans and underwear, kneeled behind her, and used my 2IC to tease her entrance not entering her yet. This teasing got her moaning, guess she gotten horny, her hand reached back, fonded with 2IC, where I allowed her to play with it. Closed my eye and enjoying the moment, next I know, she already guided and positioned it at her entrance, where she pushed herself backward getting 2IC head in.

Truthful
15-11-2018, 07:17 AM
enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please. :)

houguy
18-11-2018, 05:59 PM
With 2IC already head-in forbidden area, this only meant 2 things, screw the condom which is in my pocket, and 2nd, she is already wet and lubricated enough to be able to slide in without much issue.

Her backward push only managed to slide the head in, but that was enough to bring out an audiable moan from her. She is already horny, and wanted the thrusting. Without further delay, I thrusted forward which bring in another half of my shaft, a louder moan exited her. Not wanting to go in full yet, pulled outward, and re-trusted in again, this time slow but the full length is in. This full thrust threw her into full sexual mode where her moan gotten quite loud by this thrust. Proceeded to thrust in and out for another few minutes in the same position when I pulled out and signalled to her, let's move on to the bed and get more comfortable.

She gotten the hint, she got up, turned around and pulled me and "threw" me onto the bed, she want to take over the control. I let her took over, laid on the bed with 2IC still standing rock hard, she went on and swallowed 2IC and gave it a good blow for another few minutes before she rode on. After riding on, she took off her top and off came her bra, and took my hand and guided to her breasts, she is on horny lady. While I focused on playing with her nipples, she started to ride fast and furious. Minutes into her riding, all the foreplay brought the release moment nearing, I brough my hand to her waist, attempting to control her riding speed to slow down, she got the hint nearing the verge of release, but she was naughty and rode even faster.

Knowing gonna release I told her, she stopped and in a very fast position swap, went down and sucked hard on 2IC. Within a few suck, I released everything into her mouth, she looked up and we caught eye contact, she looks very contented and held on till the final drop is out, she sucked and ensure it's all out before she release 2IC from her mouth capitivity.

Thought that she will rush to the toilet to spit out, but she swallowed everything. I tooked the bottle of drink from the side table and offered her the drink. She took it and had a few sips, and left a gulp in her mouth where she climbed up and we engaged in our post-sex kiss where she let the gulp into my mouth. We continued to kiss, and I guided her to lie down beside me where I suggested to take a rest. Round 2 to be up next.

pinkhound
18-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Nice update TS, please continue :)

MPLover
19-11-2018, 07:21 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

Jonsons
21-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Support nice story! :D

houguy
24-11-2018, 04:14 PM
We laid cuddling in bed for the next 10 minutes while trying to have a rest. However, she tried to push forward the 2nd round, while she laid in my arm, she brought her finger circling around my nipples, and going downwards stroking 2IC. This certainly brought 2IC to his attention, sensing that it had gotten hard, she disappeared under the blanket cover kissing downwards and finally reaching 2IC. She brought 2IC into her mouth where the warmth revivied 2IC fully. Afraid that she will be suffocated, I drew up the blanket cover and enjoyed the sight of her making 2IC disappear and appear.

I reached out to her hand and she reached out where our hands met and held like any other loving couple while she continues her act. Sensing the hardness, she crawled up where our lips and tongue met again passionately. In a short moment, she brought herself up and rode on me for the next round.

houguy
24-11-2018, 06:02 PM
As she rode on, she let our a moan. Can feel that she is already wet as the entry was pretty easy and smooth. She picked up her riding speed, while I sync my body with her riding rhythm to ensure the full length of the shaft enters her fully. She rode for around 10 minutes, can sense that she starts to ferl tired, I signalled to her, time for position change and she got the hint. She went to doggy position on her hand and knee.

Loved this position as I will be able to penetrate fully. Went behind her, adjusted 2IC to her love hole entrance, with the lubricant from her ride, 2IC slid in easily. Started to pump her in a slower pace but she moaned out, faster dear. With her "order" I gave her what she wanted, sped up the punping pace. Her moan also gotten louder until she let out a considerbly loud moan and her body jerked, she came. Continued to pump her, enjlying her moan ehich filled the room. After some time, guess age had caught up, I signal to her, let's go missionary. She proceed to lay down, instead of entering her immediately again, we went back to foreplay kissing, tongueing. Her hand reached downwards to stroke 2IC, guess she wanna ensure it stayed hard.

After some kissings, she guided herself by sliding herself downwards while still holding on to 2IC. Knowing what she want, adjusted and entered her again. She hugged me tight as we continue our session in missionary position. After some time, I sensed the point of no return fedling again. Told her I am cumming, instead of allowing me to pull out, she rocked her body even faster and wrapoed her leg around me stopping me from pulling out. Not long after, gave her what she wanted, pulse and pulse of cum into her. She wrapped tightly until she knows all had been ejacuated, only then she let go of her leg and I pulled out 2IC.

Laid beside her, teased her, felt filled? She smiled back shyly. We hugged till the reminder call came in, had a fast wash up and went off. We took a fast bite to replenish our energy loss and went off.

houguy
01-12-2018, 02:07 PM
I continue to message OG2 to plan for our office big night. Choosing a Friday night. We finally locked down a Friday which is 2 weeks down the road when her kids are staying over weekend with her parents. This 2 weeks seems quite a long wait despite I have roamed her body everywhere before. But this 2 weeks wait is good, the evil side of me want to reach out to OG1 to see what would be her response.

As planned, I messaged OG1 about the arrangement but did not share the date. She sounds excited for me, she shed some info that she actually knows which day we planned and how OG2 told her that she sent her kids over to her parents place for the weekend (though occassionally they do go over) for this day.

This is interesting, feels that she is hoping for more by emptying her house? But to what extent is she hoping? My gut feel is she wants to be laid in bed as well, but is she ready to accept additional companionship? Haha so I teased OG1 to tease OG2 to see her acceptance of having additional companionship since we have time till the big day.

Jumping back to office sexcape.

OG2 upped, 3some coming soon.

SantaKlauz
01-12-2018, 03:11 PM

Looking forward to 3some! :)

houguy
12-07-2019, 07:52 AM
Been long since being able to update.

Office 3some was done deal. Both are still in contact, but the 3some was an one-off event. Guess they still feel weird being naked w one another around.

Fast forward to present day, hit on another chat. Clocked one so far. Building up another, an indo chinese working here but went back. She say will come back again.

houguy
12-07-2019, 07:52 PM

Session with OG2 was considered quite out of the world. She is one horny lady, wanting multiple shots, which I managed 4 shots into her only over the night.

As planned, she sent her kids to her parents house over Friday night, this means we got the whole night. After work, we arranged and met to go for dinner together. Nothing fanciful, asked her what she wanted, she asked for the 煮炒 near her place. Proceeded to her place taking bus, offered to take cab which she said no to.

Patiently I endured the ride just giving her huggies on the bus, with the thought that she gonna be mine for the kill through the night, why rush. That was a good move, as to why, it was only told to me the next day when we lazed in bed. She was sizing me up to see how desperado I was, phew. Morale of the story, it’s never considered in the bag until bagged. Dinner was a simple few dishes and off to her place we proceeded.

Renxi
12-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Bro, good to see you back and updating :D

houguy
13-07-2019, 04:23 PM
After dinner, we proceeded to her place. Was told to tactically and quietly approach her house, so as not to let her neighbour see us. After exiting the lift, she moved to her unit first and went in first, left the door unlocked as agreed in lift. Soon after, message appeared on my screen, “come quickly dear”...

Without any delay, sped up my pace, quickly took off my shoe, opened the door and brought in my shoe as well. Past experience helps, knows whst to and not to do. Once inside, closed the metal gate, locked and door closed immediately after that. She is still not as open as OG1, noticed that she stood shyly there after the door closed. Don’t need any invitation, I pulled her over, gave her a big hug and kissed her on her lips. Never went further, as the saying goes, night is still young, just wanna warm up her engine so she can loosen up more.

Parted our lips, whisper into her ear, 黑没什么好怕,but still let’s open up some light. She let out a giggle, we had been in the dark. She proceed to turn on the lights, and I started a fast scan round the house with the smallest motion. Very tidy house and simple furnitures which is enough to make it a cosy home. By now, it’s already 9pm. So asked her if she wanna relax on the couch watch some show first, which she complied to. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch, turned on the tv and relaxed ourselves. Once on the couch, I spread my arm across, pulled her in allowing her head to rest on my shoulder. Took control of the remote, they had tv box, randomly chose a movie and clicked play.

Watched for 15-20 minutes with some fast forwarding skipping boring scenes, the show on screen coincidentally went into a bedroom scene. The casts locked lips in the tv, I turned and looked at her, she looked up too, and what comes next is exactly what is showing on screen. We locked lips, my tongue started to initiate a fight with hers. She was still in her floral skirt, my hands is already navigating and roaming around. Into her top, caressing her breast outside her bra, and moving downwards into her dress feeling up her panty. Gave her a tug signalling her to sit on top, she adjusted, I laid backwards tilting head upwards and continue our lip clashing and tongue fight. In this pose. I was given more freedom to roam. Tucked her hair behind her ear, feeling her fleshy cheek as our kiss continued. Some girls loved this instead of direct to mountain and valley. Guessed this based on the feel that she did not “attack” immediately when door closed, she seems the type who would enjoy slow build up.

houguy
13-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Hands roaming everywhere from into her top, under her skirt, she started to let out small moans. Signalled to her, let’s stand up and move into the room. She got the hint, stood up, I also stood up and almost immediately went into tongue fight mode. As we kissed we moved into her bedroom, along the way, already unzipped her skirt and let it dropped. By the time we’re in the room, she is in her panty only. She took off my top unzipped my pants which was left on the floor while we continued on the path to her bed.

At the edge of the bed, I am left with one piece of cloth covering 2IC, I lifted her top and left it covering her eyes, and continued to kissed her juicy lips. Slowly lay her down on the bed, lifted her bra and started nibbling on her nipple with my hands roaming down south inside her panty. By now, can feel some moisture down south, this seems to be the sign of ready for entry. Stopped the nibbling and rubbing, wanted to go to my pants to take condom, she asked aloud, why stopped in between her deep breaths. Told her gonna take condom, and she responded “Don’t like condom”. By now, whatever rational mind is all gone, went back to kissing her.

Now the wetness had brought out the wildness in her, her hand also went down south to fondle 2IC who had been saluting for some time. She rolled me onto back on bed, slowly kissed down south until at the region of 2IC, she removed the last piece of covering clothing, took 2IC fully into her mouth. She had skills, alternating speed and playing with the balls. After she had her fun with 2IC, she crawled her way back onto the bed, laid beside me, and motioned me to enter her. Invitation well received, I rolled over her, started with rubbing 2IC outside her panty and can see that she is enjoying it. After some rubbing, felt her grip tightening on my arm, knowing that she is getting high, moved my hand down, push aside her panty, now, 2IC is just at the entrance. Without much problem, 2IC slid in the already moist cave easily. Once 2IC head entered her hole, her grip tightened further. Pushed in half the shaft, she let out a louder moan. Slowly, entire 2IC entered her fully. Started to thrust in and out of her, her moans get louder and louder as the moment of thrusting gets longer. After around 5 minutes of thrusting with alternating speed, her body jerked. She came.

GoldTeeth
13-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Nice updates TS, pls continue..

curiousSG
14-07-2019, 08:27 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

houguy
14-07-2019, 08:16 PM
At the point when she came, I am also on the verge of releasing, when she came, can feel her forbidden area tightening which brought more excitement to 2IC. Following few more thrusts, point of no return hits. Wave after wave of sperms filled her, she tightened her hug and this brought our face within inches and we kissed passionately enjoying the moment of release. On emptying of barrel, I kept 2IC inside her shelter.

Slowly taking out 2Ic, I rolled over exhausted and turned my head to her, her eyes are still closed, can see the up and down of her breasts from her deep breathing. I stretched over and hugged her over, loved the post releasing cuddling. Laid with her hugging her for few minutes, guessed she recovered from the session, she got up I thought is to head to toilet, but instead she went down to 2IC and began licking and sucking. In my mind was, fcuk, haven’t recover, I cheekily asked, round 2? She simply responded, no not yet, but don’t waste the remains. This is something new I heard from a lady.

She cleaned 2IC well, no more left over cum, came back up beside me, and reached out to her ciggie in her bedside drawer, lit it up, and said, 我会负责的. Good to bonk a lady who knows how to joke. I sat her beside her, shared her stick as lazy to go to get mine from my pants at that moment. We shared the stick while I continue to hug her, played with her hair, and her nipple while she alternate the ciggie puffing between us. By now it is 10+, night is still young haha. Getting abit sweaty despite aircon is on, I teased her,,bathroom big enough to bath together? She nodded. We got up, traced back to our clothes, we set them neatly on the chair at the side, proceeded into her bedroom’s bathroom. Now, Round 2 fight...

MPLover
15-07-2019, 06:37 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

houguy
15-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Round 2 starts in the bathroom. Luckily it is big enough given both of us are considered bigger sized, went in together, once inside, she turned around and at this moment, I have the full frontal view of her. Her tits are not the standing firm type but it is something I can’t hold fully with my hands. Her bush is considered well trimmed, short trimmed pussy hair.

This view caused 2IC to harden abit, guess she noticed it. She pulled me towards her, and 2IC is now pressing hard against her. She planted her lips onto mine, and her hands auto-roamed to 2IC, stroking it sensually and slowly, and time to time brought her hand to play with the 2 bullets now far below. Not long after, 2IC is fully hardened. She led me with 2IC at full hardened mode into the shower area. There she turned on the tap, allowing the water to run on us. The first pour of water was cold, and slowly turned warm. We were already hugging and playing with each other where possible.

After some fondling here and there, she suddenly told me to turn and hands on the wall behind. I thought she was going to boob soap me, but no, not only that. She started with brushing her boobs against my back, slowly go downwards, and started her sensual stroking from behind. Somewhat similar to the commercial 海底捞月 for those who knows. Tried it before, did came to my mind, how the hell she knows this tactic. What comes next is even more arousing, she parted my ass like opening a durian, what comes next was heavenly. Tongue to my forbidden hole. I’m a fan of assrim, damn, she hit my gspot. Her tongue was busy lapping away, while I closed my eyes to enjoyed the moment.

Seems eternity had passed, she turned my body around which I automatically obliged to. 2IC is now exactly in her face, without any delay, she took it in and lick, suck and stroke it. After all these teasing, the end is near. Very soon, I let go of 2nd wave. All straight into her mouth. She doesn’t seems surprised, but instead she looked up while I looked down towards her. She continued sucking like she wanted to juice out everything. I told her no more le for now, she made an audible swallow sound cheekily. Yea, she swallowed the load. Letting go of 2IC from her mouth, while looking up, she sticked out her tongue to show it’s gone.

What a round 2 it was, she stood up, we continued with our bathe. She whispered into my ear, that’s for making her cum since don’t know when. We washed up clean, towelled up which is extra as it will come off soon again, we know it and headed back to bed. She had a TV where we enjoyed some movie while I get rested with her laying in my arm.

amaniman
16-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Keep it coming TS. Really exciting to read this awesome story!

madpig88
16-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

houguy
16-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Laying in bed quite dried up after the round 2. Wanted to just hug and silently drop into zzz land, but hand just simply don’t listen to the brain. Lying in bed, hiding under her blanket, hand went back to rub her nipple pushing open her towel after we laid quietly for approx 30 minutes. Can still smell the fragrance of her shampoo and soap, loved this heavenly smell.

This kicks off round 3’s bell. She looked up and commented, so fast naughty again ar, I gave her no chance and silent her by planting my lips over hers. Another round of passionate kissing starts again. Now 2IC stands saluted once more, this round of salute is not as enjoyable as the first 2 round, 2IC is slightly exhausted but still able to maintain its hardness.

She broke our kiss after some time and disappeared under the blanket. Can feel her slowly kissing down, until finally she is at where she wanna be. Closed my eyes and enjoy the warmth that begin to cover 2IC. She knows her stuff, where and how to excite men. Interestingly, I raised my 2 legs at 90 degree, wanted her to service the 2 neglected balls only, but got more than what I hoped for. Another round of heavenly rimming in progress. This time, she took thing abit further, she tried to finger, but not a full finger in, it gave a mixture of pain and enjoyment, though it feels more of uncomfortable instead of enjoying. Luckily, was only for one time, and she returned to her rimming.

This went on for several minutes, when she went back to serving 2IC. After some serving, I told her to come up to the surface for fresh air, jokingly tell her afraid she suffocate down there. She obediently made her way up, and now is my turn to make the dive. I did my david copperfield act and disappeared under the blanket, starting with kissing her neck, slowly move down to her twin mountain, taking my time to lick and suck on her 2 long nipples. From under the blanket, I can hear her moan starting and felt her tummy moving up and down faster as her breath hasten. Kissing down further I reached her not so small tummy, and further downwards kissing and licking her inner thigh. Forbidden garden is just round the corner, when I reach there, felt some moisture is already there. She sure got turned on fast...

Informer
18-07-2019, 08:43 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.

kurou
18-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Great story and waiting here next ;)

houguy
18-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Reached downtown south, planned to give her some serious tongue-ing that she won’t forget. Remembered our previous chats, she had never been tongue fucked before. Did not stop when I reached her 黑风洞, continued kissing down her inner thigh, to her knee. While the kissing goes on, kept my thumb playing with her vagina lips circulating finger at the entrance.

Her moans got louder. Slowly kissed my way up to her entrance, started with a little peck, felt her body shook abit, and gave her her first tongue lick at her forbidden area, she gave a big jerk, felt some liquid flowed out. She is enjoying herself big time even though we just had 2 rounds. Brought both hands into action, with both thumbs, parted her cave’s lips, and there it is, the beautiful oink entrance though I can’t see much being under the blanket. Gave her another few licks, and pushed my tongue into her entrance, alternating between licks and tongue fucking.

She came once more with the jerking of her body. Vaguely I heard her faint voice, quickly come up and enter me... Hearing that, I crawled up back to her from under the blanket. Finally, I 重见天日. All these while, 2IC maintained its hardness, getting into position, I teased her with 2IC, she no longer is able to take the teasing, tried to push her body down to get 2IC in. Knowing what she wants, I pushed 2IC into her easily, she is already so lubricated there. With ease, entire 2IC is inside her.

BK4ever
19-07-2019, 05:17 AM
really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

Altigater
19-07-2019, 12:38 PM
What a nice story, camping for more updates :)

houguy
19-07-2019, 09:04 PM
2IC is now fully disappeared into her. With the full length into her, she moaned quite loudly as I pumped her at a fast pace in our missionary position. We continued our passionate kissing as I slowed down my pumping pace. The Round 3 gonna take long. Retracted 2IC, told her let’s go doggy. She turned herself around, went on her knee and prepared herself for the next entrance.

No need of any invite, I positioned 2IC over her top of her ass, teasingly slide 2IC down her ass creak, playfully stopped at her 菊花门, and attempted to enter. Surprisingly, she did not react, I took it as a comon baby. So I tried to enter, guess she had never been penetrated there, it is very tight. Brought quite some uncomfort, and also heard she say a bit painful, not wanna spoil the mood, did not continue with the attempt, and continue to slide down south to the good old entrance.

While positioned at the entrance, she did not wait for me to push forward, she pushed herself backward and 2IC slid in easily to her already wet cave. I held on to her hip, and pumped her like no tomorrow. Not as enjoyable for me as first 2 rounds, but it is for her. Doggy pumping allows deeper penetration, she seems to enjoy. This went on for a full 10’, beads of sweat are forming. Signalled to her to change position. While still in her, we slowly switch pose with both of us laying on our side. In a more rested position, I continued my pumping, but pace is slower. Stamina ain’t that good with age catching up. She got the hint, asked me to lay on my back and let her do the work here on. Laid on my back as she commanded, she proceed down south and gave me a good 10’ blow. Poor 2IC, not given a chance to stand down. After the blow, she moved back up and went cowgirl mode. Finally my turn to gain back some stamina and let her do the work.

curiousSG
22-07-2019, 06:37 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

houguy
22-07-2019, 07:29 AM
She started riding on top of me. Seems that she is quite particular she is a BBW, asked whether can I take her weight when she is on top, which I responded her that she took my weight which is almost her weight, she can take it, why can’t I. This sort of gave her some confidence booster to start her ride. Told her to ride as fast as she want, I can take her weight.

She rode at her own pace. Round 3 is certainly tiring. She rode for a full nearing 10’ with some stop in between, guess both of us are tire out by this point. Asked her if she can blow me out. She released 2IC from her forbidden hole, went down for the finale blow. Her skill is really out of the world, she knows to alternate blow speed, sucking of balls, and on top of it was what one of my favourite during commercial sex, assrim-ing. Took quite some time before I surrendered my 残兵 for the night into her mouth.

Both of us were exhausted from this 3 rounds, she went to kitchen and brought 2 cans of beers, where we enjoyed our subsequent chilling moment of ciggie w beer in bed watching tv. A very enjoyable moment where you can hug, smoke and have a can of chilled beer with a partner beside you. We agreed, no more round 4 and rest for the rest of the night. Rest of the night, we spent our time in bed hugging, kissing, teasing each other and watching tv. After finishing one movie, off the light went and off to lala land we went.

houguy
23-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Wanted to sleep till 自然醒, but was woken with a stirring sensation down under. She had ran her hand at 2IC, feeling it slowly. Wanted to feign sleeping, but 2IC just 不争气. Got hard slowly. With this, she knows that I am awake already. She runs into her 4th gear, and as she continues her sensual stroking, she started kissing my nipples. I can’t take 痒 much, let out a laughter.

Sensing this, she went from kissing to licking my nipples. It is a sensation of heaven and hell. Enjoyable yet ticklish. Holding out as long as I can, but wasn’t able to hold out long. I reached out to her and pulled her up and gave her a deserving french. By now, 2Ic is already fully awake.

Returned her favour by servicing her breast. Slowly sucked on her nipple like a baby sucking milk. Soon, her long nipple is fully stimulated. After a good night sleep, stock had been slightly replenished, crawled up back to her, adjusted and positioned 2IC at the entrance, slowly pushed in the head, enjoys the sight of her closing her eyes enjoying this foreign object penetration, slowly half shaft is in, and soon, the entire 2IC is within.

AgentLowRain
24-07-2019, 02:03 AM
Nice updates TS, looking forward to next :)

lobangkingz
25-07-2019, 08:29 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

houguy
25-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Started the in and out of 2IC of her cave. A night of rest certainly does wonder, sperm bank reloaded, energy is back to pump her. Started with slow momentum, pushing in and pulling out, at the same time my hand did not stop roaming her while passionately tasting her lips. Pumped her slowly for a full 10 mins, picked up the pace where her moan and breathing increased with my pace. After another 5 minutes, pulled out 2IC, flipped her around to go doggy style.

She posed herself readying for entry from the back. Hands on her waist, guided 2IC into her hole while in kneeling position. The entry was quite easy as she had already started to leak as well. She certainly gets stimulated very easily. Once inside, I started ramping her almost immediately in gear 4. Her moan was so loud, teased her and told her to be softer in case her neighbour hears her.

She just ignore it and let her moan out loud. This went on for another 5 minutes, pushed her down, while she laid on her tummy. Spread her legs from behind, laid on her and entered her yet again. Prefer this pose as will be able to smell her, kiss her neck, slid my hand under her breasts. Took my time to slowly enjoy this position which doesn’t tire me out. By now, 2IC is about to surrender, picked up the pace and finally, 2IC surrendered all his army into her. Flow after flow of hot armies though not as much as first shot filled her. Held in the position for awhile before I pulled out 2IC.

Partizan
25-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Please keep it coming. Really exciting to read :)

houguy
27-07-2019, 05:08 PM
4 rounds over 1 night is certainly exhausting. Turned her over where we laid there cuddling for some time. Held her in my arm, while we had small chats. This is when she shared that last evening when we travelled back, if I had shown very desperado acts, she would have held back and we won’t be here cuddling. She wanted sextisfaction, but not really the type where the guy just fuck and go. With this, I knows that there will be next time.

Next up, 3some with her friend. One off, but hell of a time.

SnowMountain
27-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Enjoying this story so far. Waiting for 3some next :)

madpig88
29-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

Cash8877
30-07-2019, 06:35 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

houguy
30-07-2019, 10:00 PM
After the tiring night, next day was a weekend, we slept in till near noon before we stopped our hugging and got up to have our bathe yet together once more. Hanky panky in there was not excused, 2IC did wake up again, but too drained to continue. We bathed each other clean, and dried ourselves up.

When I am wearing back my clothes, she is sitting at her cosmetic table naked, putting up some slight make up. By the time I am back in my clothes, she then start to choose what to wear from her wardrobe. Gave her a hug from behind, and helped her choose her clothes, something plain as I knew she is going to join her kids. Playfully, I whispered into her ear, I want a door gift, and pointed to her clothes basket telling her I want her underwears as keepsake to remember the million of sacrificed 精子. She did not reject, told me to take it myself which I self serviced. As I don’t take bag (for office tactical ninja mission), she gave me a carrier bag and tugged it inside.

I sat on her bed, watched her put on her panty, bra follow by her t-shirt and jeans. Soon, we left her house and had a simple lunch downstair. After the lunch, I offered to drop her to join her kids in the cab. After dropping her, at the back seat of the cab, I opened the carrier bag, her smell is still lurking on her underwear. Took out my phone, messaged her, loved the door gift and had a very enjoyable night. Looking forward to our next. She replied with a blushing smiley, this mean she is open to a next sexventure. Suddenly beep beep, another message came in, it is her friend. Too timely to be true, she must had told her friend something... The message read, “wtf, you can run so many rounds, but not that time >_<...” hmmm seems details are shared too.

Fivearms
30-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Cheers to the writer, please write more.

taszar
03-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Gr8 write up, wicked sexventure bro....cheers!!:D
keep it cumming bud!:p

houguy
03-08-2019, 06:58 PM
While still on the way home, started chatting with OG1. Asked her what she knows, she replied that now she knows how much more she can expect next time playfully, and “threaten” to make me 精尽人亡。Haha, this is certainly implying a next is a definite le. Toggling between messaging OG1 and OG2, asked and confirmed OG2 had reached the house safely, asked her how did she feel. She certainly had been on a sex drought for quite some time, she reply that she cummed quite a few times during the sessions.

Playfully asked OG2, when will her kids be out overnight again, she replied need some planning and arrangement so that things are not too obvious. Now, next time with her is also a definite liao, but I am thinking of more. Images of her and her friend and me together is clouding my mind while messaging both of them.

Planning for that kicks off. Reached home, dropped dead and fell asleep almost immediately after a good hot bath. By the time I woke up, it is already evening. Looked at my phone, to my horror, 100+ unread messages, and I am in a group chat titled “Drain, Draining, Drained” with OG1 and OG2...

konnectx
03-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Nice update TS, camping for next episode :)

houguy
05-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Still half sleepy half awake mode, I took my phone while I continue to lay in cosy bed, at that point, I thought was my other gossip group with my butties, when they start crapping, the messages can go on and on until I choose to mute their group. When I looked at the group with 100+ unread messages, hmm it is a new group. I wondered who was it, and when I opened the group, I saw 2 familiar names OG1 and OG2.

Interesting, they started a talk cock sing song group with me in it. First message into the group was, “good morning my 2 beautiful ladies 😘.”. Just one casual greeting, it invited several other smilies of 🐷👊🤬 adding on to the already 100+ unread messages. Slowly, I scrolled to the first message, the first message was from OG1, “song bo”. Haha, I never felt surprised this would come from her, but what came from OG2 was abit surprising though, she had been the girl who is more shy among the 2. But her answer seems to show otherwise, her response was “song song gao jurong, beat it 😛”.

Oh cmom, use my poor 2IC to beat each other’s record? Poor me. Reading down further, OG1 seems to be “interrogating” OG2 on the night of sex. OG2 shared the entire night happening with quite some detail, apart from the a$$ rim extra from her. OG1 complained she did not get so much that time, and openly asked for compensation. Apart from these, during the time while I was sleeping, guess both are comfortable with me in the chat, they tcss among themselves just like their own private chat. Talking about other colleagues of theirs, their boss, typical office gossip.

Finally caught up the chat to current time, next message into the group was, “jiak ba buey”... Both almost in-sync replied, wait for you, die of hunger lo. Haha, so I just replied, “brb, I go 吃自己 😩 since none of u wanna eat me”...

houguy
07-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Decided to make myself some instant noodle, lazy to go out to buy food. Continue to chat with the 2 ladies while waiting for the noodle. Took a pic of the noodle, and spammed in the group, “dinner served anyone?” Never expect OG1 to be this happening, she countered with a pic in the group of her lower half in only panty, and quoted “abalone up for grab”.

Hmmm it was initially only pure sexting, now it had turned to with pictorial illustration. OG2 guessed was as surprised as me, but since the stake had already been upped, I added on with a 香肠 pic. Teased in the group, waiting for someone to eat this. We continued to chat while I started chomping on my noodle. OG1 playfully quoted, after so many rounds of firing last night still can get hard, wanna get released again is it. By now, it is already nearing 8pm. Quoted OG1 message, “Sperm bank had reloaded, ready for unloading again.”

Suddenly, OG1 sent a private message, says she is horny after hearing the night between us. How often can one get a lady telling you she is horny, immediately I asked back, cmon, let’s do a fast shot, but don’t tell OG2. OG2 had turned quiet after OG1 sent her pic. So into the group chat, I messaged going back to zzz, tired.... Once the message is sent, I changed my clothes, went out and took a cab down to OG1 house to pick her up, told her let go hotel and have a shot. She came out dressed in her short dress, she knew I like ladies in dress as I mentioned to her before. She hopped on, I told the cab driver, the destination hotel and off we go.

Orange22
08-08-2019, 03:02 AM
Very nice story TS, please continue :)

houguy
09-08-2019, 12:59 PM
After telling the driver the destination, we have not even had the chance to get cosy hugging, she suddenly started directing the driver a certain route saying she gotta get something first. This is not in the plan, she directed the driver to a block nearby, told me we alight here first, not knowing what is going on, I paid up and got off the cab.

It was a newly populated area, can see that there is not much lights in the block around. OG1 took my hand, and guided me to one block, told me need to go up 4th floor, but did not take the lift. We took the stairs, can see that not much residents have moved in. We walked up the quiet stairs, when we reached the 4th floor, she suddenly turned to me and say, I want to do it here.

Public sex, something refreshing. Had it before, but rare. By now, I run in with her plot. She had done her site survey, haha indeed it is an isolated area, no worries about having people running into our love making session. Nothing new for me, on hearing her saying that, I took over and directed our little av session. Pulled her over, immediately locked my lips over hers. Not the first time tasting her tongue. Slid in my tongue and swirl it around hers inside her mouth, hands were not relaxed. It had already went under her short skirt and feel inside, interesting, nothing inside her skirt. She is all planned and ready for our fast and furious session. Removing my hand from her butt after some groping, brought it into her top. She still wore her bra, nice, soft silky type, love it. Inside her top, I pushed up her bra, now her right breast in out of her bra protecting, her long nipple is already protruding.

At this time, 2IC is already semi hardened, she does not need any guidance, her hands had already moved to 2IC bunk, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my zip. With the locks unlocked, she moved her hand into my underwear and started stroking 2IC, wanting to make it hard as fast as possible while we are still passionately kissing and me playing with her nipple.

duyan
09-08-2019, 03:52 PM
So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more!

bonking
09-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Great story TS. Camping for more 👍🏻

CrybabyRonado7
09-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Very nice story, pls keep going TS.

houguy
10-08-2019, 09:38 PM
It doesn’t take long for 2IC to get ready for the entry. Being at the staircase, there isn’t much room for any fascinating foreplay. She is pushed up to the wall, I started kissing on her neck, her stroking down there continues. Her attire is planned for this, short skirt with no panties.

In a swift action, I pulled down my underwear allowing 2IC to spring free, I guided 2IC to rub outside her skirt, performing a dry humping on her from outside her skirt. While dry humping, I continued kissing her neck, kissing up and blowing hot hair into her ear and going back into our tongue fighting mode. Soon, I reached out to her leg, pulled it up, this signalled to her, time for entry, by now, her entrance had been lubricated enough for entry.

Locked in position, 2IC started to rub along the outside of her vagina without going in yet. Remember she loved this during our last romp, and indeed, she still enjoyed it, letting out her moan. Lucky we are still locked in kissing, her moan was muffled. After some moans, she broke our kiss, and managed to let out 3 words in between her pantings, “put it in”... With that command, I pushed 2IC into her love hole which is already wet, without much problem, 2IC entered fully. She arch her back backwards and her moan was no longer muffled, it was quite loud. Immediately pulled her head back and locked my lips on her, started to pump her with a slow pace, stamina had not fully recovered yet. Lifted my lips from hers, allowed her to rest her head on my shoulder and whispered into her ear while still humping her, “softer dear, let’s not give others free show”. This sort of reminded her we are in the public, she buried her face into my shoulder to muffle her moans, felt small bites at times, she is enjoying this moment fully.

tsar666
10-08-2019, 10:33 PM
sexplendid write up bruh..keep it rollin, passing round popcorns :D

Semburu
11-08-2019, 02:45 AM
Very nice story TS, please keep going :)

houguy
12-08-2019, 11:23 AM
The thrusts continues with her back at the wall, and her leg lifted. Alternating the thrusting speed, OG1 breathing got faster and faster. After the previous night of sperm drain, I know I will not be able to cum as fast, so tried to go at a faster than usual pace hoping that the release does not take too long, afterall, we are in a public area and not in the privacy of a room.

OG1 muffled moan kept circulating at my ear area as she muffled her mouth with my shoulder, suddenly she whispered into my ear, “I am cumming”. And indeed not long after, I felt some fluid flowing down as I felt her body jerked and she tightened her hug around me. At the moment of the jerk, her muffled moan was quite loud, but loved it. Disregarding the fluid flowing down, I continue to pump her picking up the pace. Guess after she cummed, her sensitivity also was increased. Her moan had gotten louder.

Having sextisfied her, I throttled into gear 4 aiming to go for the kill, and set my army free into 紫禁城. It is not an easy mission, was in gear 4 speed for almost 10 mins, when the army is finally released. During this 10 minutes, OG1 actually came a 2nd time. At the moment of release, both of us were so in sweat, and juice and cum leaking down there. We hugged tight while still in standing pose panting away. Whispered into her ear, “song bo”...

houguy
14-08-2019, 09:52 PM
After the release, I pulled out 2IC and the sperm army start to drips down her leg. She came empty handed and knowing she did not wear any panty inside, lucky I had the habit of bringing tissue, pulled up my jeans, reached into my back pocket for the packet of tissue, extracted some for her to clean herself up. She started to recollect herself, took over the tissue and started to wipe her leg of the cum that flowed down, and cleaned her 紫禁城.

While she is cleaning, I sneakily grope her breast, told her, I had a 战利品 from her sister, what will she give me. She got the hint, told me to wait awhile more. After cleaning herself up, she adjusted her skirt which was out of position during our romp. Next, she simply pulled up her top, reached behind and unbuckled her bra, there is my 战利品. Missed the opportunity to play with her breast, after she took off her bra, I went in and start to suck and nibble on her nipple before allowing her to pull down her top.

She handed me her bra, I took it and put it to my nose and took a deep sniff, nothing beats a freshly taken off bra. Can smell her body scent, it was slightly wet from the sweat we built during the session. She giggled on seeing me smelling it, and I told her, damn I can pcc smelling it next time. But her response is, why pcc, want to release find me. Hoseh, a readily available release partner, told her when she want it, ka pager, as much as possible, will 随传随到.

We headed down the stairs, walking hand in hand. Teased her, does it feel cold down there, she responded with a soft pinch on my arm. After reaching ground floor, asked her if she wants some bite, she replied wanted to go home, it is cold down there... We hailed a cab from the street, on boarding it, as she got in first, she gotta shift in, while shifting in, her legs parted, noticed the cab uncle was looking back at the mirror. Oh well, let’s benefit the uncle abit. While in the cab where the journey is a very short one, I whispered in her ear softly, “eh, uncle saw smth just now I think...” On reaching the destination, she intentionally chose not to alight from her side, shifted to alight from the same door as mine, and opened even wider when she shift over. Quite a naughty gal I hooked up here. Sent her to her void deck, kissed her goodbye and thanking her for the fun time. More to come soon as we started to plan a 3some.

Khomeini
14-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Very nice story TS, please keep going :)

Hope to hear more as well

DuoMillions
14-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Awesome nice story TS, please keep going!

Goforgold
15-08-2019, 12:26 AM
Great story. Keep it up!

houguy
16-08-2019, 08:14 PM
In our mini group chat, we chit chatted without any hold back. The impromptu session with OG1 was never spoken of, what happened at staircase stays at staircase. But regardless, it was a memorable romp. As 战利品, now I have OG1 bra, OG2 panties to my collection.

In our chat, I decided to up the kinkiness. Over the weekend, did a DIY using my war claims. Decided to take a pic of hardened 2IC and sent it into the group asking “who remembers him”. OG1 as the hornier one, was the first to respond with her panty clad bottom, and replied “she remembers”... so we started teasing OG2, where is yours... after some taunting, OG2 finally gave in and showed us her panty clad shot as well.

We continued to chat, and i suggested, hey, let’s have a weekend out together and chill out. This is the start of the 3some scheme OG1 and me planned. She had lobang to get an apartment, where we can stay over the weekend. With this, we suggested the next weekend... OG2 was abit reluctant at the start, where I teased her, OG1 and me go test out the apartment first, almost immediately, she says on. Hmm interesting mind of girls, cannot stand the thought of her bff spending the night away alone with me, seems to be. Immediately, OG1 proceed to book the apartment for the coming weekend. 5 working days countdown starts.

Origumy
17-08-2019, 01:28 AM
Nice story TS, waiting for more updates

madpig88
19-08-2019, 05:12 AM

houguy
20-08-2019, 08:02 AM
As the week starts, OG1 and me were planning what to do over the weekend sexcape. Both of us are willing to try 3some, but OG2 is not as wild as us. We had our regular meet up smoke break on day 1, we talked about what we can do over the weekend.

But before the day comes, in my mind, I am planning for another office session with OG2. Try to build her mood up before the weekend. We continued and ended our blue Monday. Was still chatting up in our mini group chat assigning responsibilities of what to bring and prep, while I continue chatting up OG1 and 2 separately. Teased OG2 more, told her quite few days never release le though just had one session with OG1 not long ago at the staircase. Arranged with OG2 to stay back late on Wed and let’s do it in office.

I know that her office people tends to empty by 7pm latest, and fortunately, it is a norm for OG2 to stay back late leaving office last. I did tell OG1 this arrangement, she just responded “Enjoy. This weekend, for you to service US”. Soon it is wed, I watched the time and it ticks slowly. When one is looking forward to something, time seems to pass especially slow...

houguy
22-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Met up OG1 and 2 for lunch, one of my female colleague did notice I was exceptionally close with this 2 non-colleagues, she do know that they’re in the same office bld too. This female colleague had never been that close till we can chat anything, but things starts to turn starting this day. Over lunch, we discussed about the weekend, this was where I did not notice this colleague happened to be sitting behind me. This is the turning point, but it did not start until the weekend is over.

Over the lunch, we planned on what to prepare for food, what can we do overnight etc. As usual, I won’t miss any opportunity of teasing them. Asked them, what they be wearing for me 😛. This gotten me a light slap on the arm, as OG1 simulated pinching. I teased them, wanna see them in stocking, been one of my fantasy too, too much porn watched at times. OG2 as usual, always is the more open and acceptable one, almost immediately agreed, while OG1 tried to shift the topic back to main topic shyly.

Soon, lunch time’s over. We went back to our respective 岗位. Waiting for the time to tick by slowly, it is finally 1830. Office had started to be emptied, I message OG1, “coast clear your side?”...

houguy
24-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Around 10 minutes later, beep beep, my phone sounded and the message shows ok, come up now. Already packed up and ready to move out anytime, I took my wallet and left office like how I normally would. Never really take note who is still around as today is a planned away game, go to OG2 base aka floor. Ding dong, the lift arrived, entered and pressed the number to go to OG2. Good thing about office sex, easier to plan and arrange as we know our base well enough.

On reaching her floor, I stepped out, looked left and right, OG2 not in sight. Thinking she is packing up, I waited patiently while playing on my phone. At the edge of my eye, I noticed her office door opened, looked up, only to see her waving to me asking me to go in. Not knowing her plan, I nudge my shoulder signalling to her “what?”. She continued waving me to go in, well fine, I moved up to her. On reaching within her reach, she pulled me into her office. Hmmm office sex, kinky.

First time entering her office premise, indeed, the whole office only her left. She told me to follow her, guiding me as we walked into her office, we proceeded to a seemingly meeting room. A big long round table in the middle of the room, once inside, she passed me to close the door behind us, and whispered into my ear, no camera here. Now, her plan is clear, meeting room sex.

JiByeGaoBu
24-08-2019, 11:17 AM
Very nice story bro, thanks and hoping for more updates :)

madpig88
25-08-2019, 05:17 AM

chuckydick
25-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Very nice read, hoping for more updates :)

houguy
27-08-2019, 07:56 AM
As usual, 2IC my evil twin had now taken over control the control. 1st head goes into hibernate mode. Did not want to rush into the action, pulled her hand, found a chair with no arm rest, made myself comfortable sitting on it, pulled her nearer and asked her to sit on top. Already saw her in a short flair skirt my favourite type, knows that she will have no problem sitting this way. As she sat down, she playfully grind herself against my jeans. No short underneath, only her silky panties separating her entrance from me.

As she grind, 2IC had some reaction, hardened a bit. She certainly can feel it and knows what need to be done next, 2IC must be freed from containment by the maiden princess. OG2 adjusted herself and got onto her feet, went down onto her knee, unbuckled my jeans button, and zipppp, down goes the zip. She tugged and pulled down my jeans leaving only me in my underwear. She folded my jeans nicely and placed it on one of the chair at the side.

After that, she came back to me, went back into her kneeling pose, pulled down the top of my underwear which allowed 2IC to bounce clear. All these with no guidance needed, she must have been starving since our last session. She playfully stroke 2IC which by now is already quite hard apart from the slight teasing, also because of the aircon that is blowing cold. On her first few stroke, she looked up at me, then down at 2IC and playfully said, “miss you”... So I teased her back, walau, miss him only ar, me leh... OG2 let out a giggle, and the next moment, she swallowed 2IC into her warm mouth.

houguy
31-08-2019, 11:53 AM
OG2 started her sensual blow on 2IC. She took her time to blow while her hand tickles and fondle with the balls. This went on for a couple of minutes, when she stopped, stood up, told me to wait for a while. She went out of the meeting room and came back in a moment. In her hand was a cup of chill water from their water dispenser, 冰火 treatment is coming soon.

She placed the cup of chill water on the table, told me to stand up and face inwards and let her drive what’s next. Heeding her order, I closed my eyes, more or less I can guess what is coming, one of my favourite rimming. She went down on her knee behind me, used her hand to pry open the cheek, next is her tongue trying to break into my virgin hole. The sensation of being rimmed there is always as enjoyable, continued to enjoy the sensation with my eyes closed. Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing, and tried to use her finger to enter, not really ready to be entered there, told her to stop.

She stopped what she was trying to do, told me to turn around and she stood and took a sip of the chill water. With me ready in position, she went back down and with the chill water still in her mouth, she swallowed 2IC again. The initial chill feeling was great, she continued to blow for another 5 minutes, instead of the past experience of ML where they spat out the water, she gulped down the mouth of water and went back to her blowing. Slowly from chill feeling, warmth started to kick in. 冰火 feeling starts.

CafeKarima
31-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Very nice story, support!!

houguy
01-09-2019, 11:23 AM
The warmth within the mouth after the earlier chill feeling, she sure have some skills. Rimming, 冰火, something that WLs offers most of the time. Kept my eyes closed and enjoying the moment, I knew that the moment of release ain’t far, so I told her, 要射了. On hearing that, she sped up her pace even further, since she did that, I too do not want to hold back. Splashes and splashes of sperms got released into her warm mouth as I arch back and brought my hand down to hold her head in position. This release surely hits the back of her throat, since she had prepared herself as well, when all been release, 2IC left her mouth, I looked down to her and saw that she looked up as well, she gave me a smile and gave me the audible swallow sound. She swallowed my loads. After that, she used her tongue to lick clean my 2IC.

Asked her for a halftime break, need a rest before proceeding for the 2nd round as I have not serviced her. She went out to take 2 cups of water, and some food to replenish energy. Wore back my underwear and jeans but not zipping up since round 2 will be coming, I sat on the meeting room chair exhausted. We chatted about the coming weekend “sexcursion”, she more or less guessed what is upcoming, she commented, that day I will be served like a king. Not sure if she and OG1 has any ongoing convo or planning, I decided to let it be kept a mystery till that day. We rested for around 15 minutes, I told her, time for 2nd half...

houguy
03-09-2019, 10:48 PM
After 15 minutes of rest, energy revived for 2nd round. Signalled to OG2 to resume with round 2, I stood up and pulled down the jeans, just in my underwear I walked towards her in only my underwear. OG2 is still seated in the chair beside me, I stretch out my hand for her to hold. With that, I pulled her up and locked my lips on hers.

We started our as usual passionate kissing, with her standing, I reached under her skirt, and started to rub along her clit outside her silky panty. Her breathing got heavier as we continued our kissing. Slowly, I guided fingers into her panty, and reached her clit with no more obstacle. Slowly rubbing her entrance with a fast pace, this in turn caused her fo moan. Broke our kisses, took my finger out, I went down on her, pulled down her panties easily, she been waiting for this.

Told her to sit onto the desk which she obeyed obediently. Once seated, I spread her leg to find her bushy opening awaiting my penetration. Slowly, I licked her entrance, where she started to let out louder moan. Knowing that she enjoyed it, I began to use my finger to launch the attack, during the fingering, her moans gotten louder and juices started to flow. All these are signs that she is ready for penetration. I stood up, pulled down my last piece of clothes and allowed 2IC to spring free. With her still sitting on the table, I pulled her out slightly to facilitate my entrance. Once in position, used 2IC to tease her at her entrance, she no longer can take it, hugged me tight which caused me to arch forward, her being already very lubricated, 2IC entered with ease. Her hand went down and reached my butt, pulled me forward further, this allows 2IC to be fully buried in her. She locked her lips onto mine, guess she wanted to muffle some of her moaning as I can hear her moaning in between our kisses.