PDA

View Full Version : PRC From Shen Zhen

nael
17-04-2007, 09:02 PM
All seniors, bros, hengtais, dailous.
Browse through this forum, start cheong since one year ago. Instead of keep collecting information, now is my time for contribution.
This shall be my very first contribution to this sammyboy community.

Yesterday, walk along from lorong 32, discover one SYT, chat with her, take her contact no. This gal is from Shen Zhen. Without further ado, Here is her stats

Name : Xiao Mei (SYT)
with long hair, cute baby face, thin and tiny type (Suit to my cup):D
Look : 7.5/10
Boobs : B boobs
Damage: $60 w/o rm
Other : She will be here for next 2 weeks, so better fast hand fast leg. Rare
gems. Haha

For those bros who want to have her contacts, just PM me (Preferably 10 points above). I am not OKT, just want to have sharing spirit, which benifit to all cheongsters here. Together we share.

If you think it good and appreciate it, just UP me. Thanks very much

nael
18-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Today
Contact given to
samt2046
Guan Wong Yee

Those bros, whom like to tried this gem, kindly pm me. Thanks.

nael
20-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Today
Contact given to
leekme
Cupnoodle
jacq
candox69
DickieNY
unclesammi

DickieNY
21-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Just tried her yesterday. As commited, here is my short and simple FR.

Must say she looks very SYT and quite nice looking. Attitude is positive and willing to pls. At 60 bucks a pop... I think it's well worth the money. She is originally from HeiLongJiang.. but have been doing some small scale business in ShenZhen for many years. She will be going back to SZ at the end of this month for 1-2 weeks, then she will likely return here, which is good news.

Definitely very good value for your 60 bucks.

Have fun.

chongqing
21-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Any other FRs .....

blue_swatch
21-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Up ur points already, care to share her contacts? :)

lesterwho
22-04-2007, 11:47 AM
First time here but hope that can get her. pls check PM.

nael
23-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Just tried her yesterday. As commited, here is my short and simple FR.

Must say she looks very SYT and quite nice looking. Attitude is positive and willing to pls. At 60 bucks a pop... I think it's well worth the money. She is originally from HeiLongJiang.. but have been doing some small scale business in ShenZhen for many years. She will be going back to SZ at the end of this month for 1-2 weeks, then she will likely return here, which is good news.

Definitely very good value for your 60 bucks.

Have fun.

Thanks for the FR that you posted.. For those bro who like to try her, just PM me. i am really willing to share this gem contact yo.. For those who had get contact, just post FR if you tried. This gem is likely to go back in the end of month.. Better fast hand fast leg.. Good luck..

nael
23-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Just online... Sorry for my delay as i offline for 2 days.. I had clear my inbox request. Contact sent to those listed..
Today
hornyboy2006
soberguy
caffelatte
flex
Randa|\
yamato
huayingxiong
assrammer
ferderline
ngmfr
thermopylaex
chongqing
blue_swatch

Sam-Sung
23-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi Bro nael, know it difficult for newbies to get contact, can U pm me wat time U found her, so I can also go to L32..thank

nael
25-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Xiao Mei will be leave by this friday (27/4) 2 days left. So those bro, who interested, still could pm me for the contact. Good luck yo.!!

techiedick
25-04-2007, 12:22 AM
bro,

can i have her contact?

ikisof
25-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Pls share her number to [email protected]

Ngengheng
27-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Xiao Mei will be leave by this friday (27/4) 2 days left. So those bro, who interested, still could pm me for the contact. Good luck yo.!!

Bro so fast??I just only manage to view your PM.:mad: