PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Ladies

Kickinloud
11-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Was wondering if any bros here have the experience dating or even married to a Jap girl.
Heard a lot of stories how they make such a wonderful gf or wife.
Knew a jap lady once in her 60s. she own one of the japanese restaurant here but closed down years back. we became friends and usually when i went there she would sit with me and chat. asked her about japanese ladies. and she told me that from generations to generations, japanese women are taught by their mothers to respect men and that their husbands are their top priorities. they dedicated their lives to love their men.
just wondering if in this era, this still exist. and where to meet japanese girls?

Funlover
11-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Most are still like this if u know them in japan but those that moved to SG for very long or worst, grew up here were more or less blended into SG styles of characters..

unsung80
11-04-2018, 07:51 PM
I think Japanese ladies living in Singapore is to follow their husband who are working in Singapore. Other than grocery shopping, take care of kids, at night take care of husband's, ahem, need, the occasional tea-time to mingle with their own compatriot is a norm. Foreign man needs to be fluent in japanese language to speak with a jab lady, most can't speak English that well, less mandarin. Meet Japanese girl? Can go Liang Court, Taka, Isetan, 120 Adam Road, outside a proper japanese restaurant daily to try your luck. :cool:

conquer
11-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Was wondering if any bros here have the experience dating or even married to a Jap girl.
Heard a lot of stories how they make such a wonderful gf or wife.
Knew a jap lady once in her 60s. she own one of the japanese restaurant here but closed down years back. we became friends and usually when i went there she would sit with me and chat. asked her about japanese ladies. and she told me that from generations to generations, japanese women are taught by their mothers to respect men and that their husbands are their top priorities. they dedicated their lives to love their men.
just wondering if in this era, this still exist. and where to meet japanese girls?

Is it something like in the JAV, which the girl will bow to you before and after sex. During the sex, they will keep on shouting itchy itchy itchy... :o

sexcision
12-04-2018, 08:22 AM
Is it something like in the JAV, which the girl will bow to you before and after sex. During the sex, they will keep on shouting itchy itchy itchy... :o

Should be kimochi right bro lol

DisGraceFool
12-04-2018, 09:16 AM

I wonder what that word means ?

fantaxia
12-04-2018, 11:07 AM
Plenty of Jap wives in Singapore. Some married prominent people if you knew what I meant.

PussyRacer
12-04-2018, 01:30 PM

Means: (Chinese) 很舒服
(Hokkien) song4
(korean): ???
(English): oh f*** me

Any bro can fill in the korean for me? Din study korean lol.....:D

r.fowler
12-04-2018, 05:46 PM
i have 3 friends who married japanese wife..

they sit at home do nothing, they know nothing about household chores...

vkoolboi
12-04-2018, 11:37 PM
One of my business partner's contact married a Japanese. Had a really good time with her. She is not shy about sex and wearing sexy clothes when she goes out with him. In Japan, they would go to unisex onsen together and with the business partner. Not shy and very steady. She is also very pretty with bright big eyes.

ET
12-04-2018, 11:38 PM
www.japaneseladies.com

unsung80
12-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Plenty of Jap wives in Singapore. Some married prominent people if you knew what I meant.

No idea what you mean, pls enlighten us.;)

ddog
13-04-2018, 12:37 AM
Japanese n Koreans same. Once married usually takes care of kids. See many many Japanese singers and actress faded into oblivion once married. Culture.
But Japanese ladies submissive yes, no less bitchy than any ladies, no less submissive when handling house-whole finances. Can be equally bossy.
Can say more loyal to husband unless husband no give enough sex (often).

conquer
13-04-2018, 04:08 AM

My bad. It's a shame I don't understand Japanese else I would enjoy JAV much better. For me, all the good stuffs happen in JAV are the conversation before the sex... those are the parts that build up the tension. :o

campaign
13-04-2018, 10:27 AM
i have 3 friends who married japanese wife..

they sit at home do nothing, they know nothing about household chores...

Oh is it ?

hoisan
13-04-2018, 01:44 PM
My bad. It's a shame I don't understand Japanese else I would enjoy JAV much better. For me, all the good stuffs happen in JAV are the conversation before the sex... those are the parts that build up the tension. :o

Agree. Understand some jap language would enjoy JAV more :D

ParkKimSiew
13-04-2018, 02:05 PM

Kimochi is 舒服

giggz83
13-04-2018, 02:17 PM

Me don't understand Yoo. Kindly elaborate. Thanks

Kickinloud
18-04-2018, 10:02 AM
My friend was dealing with this shipping company. and he got to know 1 of the crews from that ship. his colleague married a jap lady and it was heaven for him. he said that his friend changed to the happiest man he had ever known. he said jap cultures are all the same. the lady treated the husband very well and respected him as a man.
he did asked his friend to ask his wife what does a jap lady look for in a man. he said, as long as the man work and not lazy, be a gentleman to the girls and they will fall heads over heals in them. since jap men are very rough and are not really romantic and not "gentlemanly", so even a slightest gestures as opening the door for the ladies and let them in first is a good sign for them.
i saw this article written by an ang moh guy, he said this is why in japan, he could see lots of extremely hot women can fall for a very unattractive guys. even old, balding guys with beer belly is able to marry a very young and attractive girls. korean girls go for looks. but jap girls go for romantic guys

xzealot60
18-04-2018, 12:53 PM
I'm dating a japanese girl now, ask me anything ;)

Cheesebeast
18-04-2018, 01:25 PM
My friend was dealing with this shipping company. and he got to know 1 of the crews from that ship. his colleague married a jap lady and it was heaven for him. he said that his friend changed to the happiest man he had ever known. he said jap cultures are all the same. the lady treated the husband very well and respected him as a man.
he did asked his friend to ask his wife what does a jap lady look for in a man. he said, as long as the man work and not lazy, be a gentleman to the girls and they will fall heads over heals in them. since jap men are very rough and are not really romantic and not "gentlemanly", so even a slightest gestures as opening the door for the ladies and let them in first is a good sign for them.
i saw this article written by an ang moh guy, he said this is why in japan, he could see lots of extremely hot women can fall for a very unattractive guys. even old, balding guys with beer belly is able to marry a very young and attractive girls. korean girls go for looks. but jap girls go for romantic guys

I feel like migrating to 🇯🇵 😀

lam1673
18-04-2018, 04:54 PM
I knew a Japanese lady client who was good friend of me. She is clearly not kind of stereotype Japanese woman. She speaks excellent English, very aggressive in work and commands crew of Japanese and local subordinates.
She was single till almost 40 before got married to a Angmo. I am not sure whether she is submissive to her husband. From her outlook, she breaks all stereotypes of traditional Japanese woman.

ilovepantyhose
18-04-2018, 10:37 PM

who did she vote for

undergroundtree
18-04-2018, 11:26 PM
who did she vote for

The best part about jap lady is that they will wear pantyhose as part of their attires!:D

sex crusader
19-04-2018, 01:20 PM
The best part about jap lady is that they will wear pantyhose as part of their attires!:D

So des ne! Nihon Jin called them stockings and not pantyhose!:D To them it's a good manner not to bare their legs in public!

ilovepantyhose
19-04-2018, 08:14 PM

So des ne! Nihon Jin called them stockings and not pantyhose!:D To them it's a good manner not to bare their legs in public!

OL ne
teacher ne
cabin attendant ne
racequeen ne
property/insurance/sales agent ne
nurse ne
widow ne
milf ne

:p:D

unsung80
19-04-2018, 09:45 PM

contribute your 2 cents worth lor

unsung80
19-04-2018, 09:46 PM

erm... sg girl also can mah. why must be a jap lady?

vkoolboi
19-04-2018, 10:10 PM

will Japanese wife be willing to go to Onsen mixed bath with husband? Will she be willing to engage in threesome with husband?

sanuuk
19-04-2018, 10:33 PM
erm... sg girl also can mah. why must be a jap lady?

SG gal Sibei mafan! They don't like to wear de! Weather hot la, mafan to wear la! Full of stupid excuses!:D Jap gal is more subtle in character unlike our gal, tua suay Xia!:D

nitetcrawler
20-04-2018, 06:11 AM
Yes most will say weather too hot. There is something what is called summer hose where denier is lower.

5 or 8 denier is ideal hot weather

Another reason is that most hose sold here are free size hence they don't fit properly

SG gal Sibei mafan! They don't like to wear de! Weather hot la, mafan to wear la! Full of stupid excuses!:D Jap gal is more subtle in character unlike our gal, tua suay Xia!:D

xzealot60
20-04-2018, 01:50 PM
who did she vote for

Of coz shinzo abe :D

xzealot60
20-04-2018, 01:52 PM
will Japanese wife be willing to go to Onsen mixed bath with husband? Will she be willing to engage in threesome with husband?

onsen mix bath is very common, got special couple onsens you go, got bathtub in the middle of the room.

3some i think not so much, im sure there are some other "wild" girls though

I went to my gf house before, summer time, sibei hot. den prepare bbq things and play around. after finish, her mother ask me go shower with my gf. i was like wtf smlj? can meh? so i ask my gf sure is ok? this is crazy man
but end up shower together, play abit inside also, den come out like normal like that lols.

xzealot60
20-04-2018, 01:55 PM
contribute your 2 cents worth lor

like dating normal girl lo, nothing special. other than the fact that

1 cent, they are much better than sg girls in terms of looks, body and character(personal bias)

2 cent, girls frm dif parts of japan have different characteristics

nah, 2cents for you

zl1983
20-04-2018, 04:04 PM
like dating normal girl lo, nothing special. other than the fact that

1 cent, they are much better than sg girls in terms of looks, body and character(personal bias)

2 cent, girls frm dif parts of japan have different characteristics

nah, 2cents for you

interesting 2 cents worth. lolx
thanks for sharing.

unsung80
20-04-2018, 04:12 PM
interesting 2 cents worth. lolx
thanks for sharing.

lol, i hate to agree as well. ;)

I thought a more intelligent sharing is coming.

vkoolboi
20-04-2018, 08:35 PM
onsen mix bath is very common, got special couple onsens you go, got bathtub in the middle of the room.

3some i think not so much, im sure there are some other "wild" girls though

I went to my gf house before, summer time, sibei hot. den prepare bbq things and play around. after finish, her mother ask me go shower with my gf. i was like wtf smlj? can meh? so i ask my gf sure is ok? this is crazy man
but end up shower together, play abit inside also, den come out like normal like that lols.

I meant mix group onsen. Does gf goes with man to these onsens?

ET
20-04-2018, 09:04 PM
I always hear many people say japanese ladies are all man slave don't know true anot

unsung80
20-04-2018, 11:50 PM
I always hear many people say japanese ladies are all man slave don't know true anot

Dun listen to rubbish, very soon cow and pig can fly and people will blindly believe it.