PDA

View Full Version : Derelict's Bearable Lightness of Being

Derelict
10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Under no circumstances is this a 'fuck' at every paragraph sexploitation thread, so if that is what you're looking for then STOP, walk back the way you came in, and click on my fellow LENS or Subaru's thread. This is just Derelict's monologue or a 'tool' (if I may) on my thots and feelings. Is it the only tool out there? Good grief, NO! Just my opinion on a subject or subjects that I have experienced and felt...

...and here I go.

Here I am thinking out loud about what was...

2007 is nearly midway. I'm not too sure if I am ecstatic about it. 2002 proved to be the single best year of my life other than 2000 when I found my soulmate. I am a lil lost for words and somewhat hasitant to go on my merry way without trying to understand what it all mean.

So why am I here, right now, writing this you ask. Well... I kinda met a few blokes in here and found them to be nice. Infact I kinda enjoyed their words. They keep me company within the boring company that I am in at the company. Some of the post in here are near fantastical or mind provoking. Overall it was a nice place to while away. Which bring me to the question of why am I here. Lets see. Hmmm, you know, I dont really know. But I am sure its about writing. They (those few blokes) wanted me to write about my sexual exploits (if any) with my exes. Okay, they didnt really ask per say infact it was I who did the asking (thats not important and please dont change the subject). It's been a week and I cant think of anything that equal to a LENS'tastic exploits. So what I have come up with is my accounts. My diary or sort of. I will write whatever subject that pop in my cranium and maybe mull it over here as a good talking point. If you have read this much... support by continuing lah.

I came across a topic about a liar. Somehow it jog my mind about my bad experience eons ago. It was my 1st love that nearly undid me...

JWNY
10-04-2007, 06:40 PM
LENS is a fantastic writer, now it is up to Derelict to set the stage alight! :p

JWNY

yinyang
10-04-2007, 09:06 PM
...It's been a week and I cant think of anything that equal to a LENS'tastic exploits. So what I have come up with is my accounts. My diary or sort of. I will write whatever subject that pop in my cranium and maybe mull it over here as a good talking point. ..jog my mind about my bad experience eons ago. It was my 1st love that nearly undid me...
Dere, you got over 1st hurdle of writer's block... so now play it. We wait with bated breath.. :D

Derelict
11-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Dirty filthy cheating liar.

Anyone ever experience a lying cheat of the lowest kind before? Well I have, sort of… nevermind. Coincidentally it was my first experience at getting crushed with the so call LOVE back during my JC days. I was in Anglo-Chinese before that I was in an all boy school. It was kinda new having to share the same class with females. I remembered them as being flighty, booby, giggly, noisy, leggy, chatty and anything that is unflattering and yet alluring. I had all sorts of excuses not to talk to any of them since I will never know what the hell I am saying most of the time. Yes, I was a goody, goody teen but most importantly I was smitten with any number of them at any given time. That’s one of the bad ‘thing’ about coming from an all boys school. Had to make up for all the years of sex disparity.

I am pretty athletic (still am), a good swimmer. If anyone remember anything memorable about AC it is the water base sports. I was in the team. I excel in the sports other than long distance track. Back than our JC was at loggerheads with RJC, NJC and etc. Reasons, was cool doing so, made us look ‘intellectual’.

Of all the girls I have dated I fancied apon a 'gurrrl' from NJC. It was not that I didn’t like the quality lass from my college just that I wasn’t really looking for one but “shit happens” I guess. I met her during one of the friendly inter-college debate. No I wasn’t in it but I had a few kakis wasting time in one. She was pretty back than, all legs, tall and slim. Overall she was gorgeous. What got my attention was her red spectacle. As most of you know NJC blazer is mandarin red (orange) and somehow the red of her specs just heightened her complexion. I wondered why everyone had eyes peeled looking at her when it was her turn to speak. I think it must be the shapely nose and chinese cut eyes. Than I realize she was one of those rare few that could think on the fly. Pretty good arguments from a 'gurrrl'. We lost the debate on technicality such as not making and having a point but everyone had to understand that one of the speaker had girlfriend issues (and we all know how that can fry the mind) while another had to train for our polo. Let me explain, nothing is more important that kicking the RJs out of the pool! Period.

Nothing like a string of bad happenings to keep a guy on his toes. Buddies kena steamrolled by teacher, NJ won, raining. Something about a rainy day that just makes you want to sleep. Riiiight. No big deal. Polo meet up will be starting soon enough. Then I'll have a whole list of new problems to upset myself with. My only concern than was getting to the pool without getting wet, which would be easier if it wasn't the day I notice a 'gurrrl'. That's right..the "day I got smitten".

That's okay...I had nothing better to do anyway.

While my friends was getting tongue lashed I was pretty much on my own sitting in a corner waiting for the teacher to finish with my buddies. The ‘she’ that has captured my fancy was talking animatedly with her team and friends. Nice set of calfs unlike most JC girls with big, big ones, not that it was important. Only notice what I was doing when one of the gay geek from her team stared back at me peacock style. Coming out of my reverie wasn’t hard. Wave after wave of eyes focus on me helped, or the droves of attention-craving "geeks" who consider themselves unique only because they look exactly like all of their friends...and their friends' friends... and their friends' friends' friends made me laugh. Okay… it is not like I die, die must look. She was pretty but not that pretty. Come to think of it I wasn’t seriously gawking at her. I mean ‘rain’ plus “nothing to do” equals one sleepy fella and when sleepy eye stop blinking and happened to focus on the target… MISS I think my UNDER is STANDING lor.

Anyways, it was the laugh that introduced us. She noticed that I noticed her but I guess the laugh got the better of her. She walked up to me and asked what was so funny. Of all the things I could have replied. “black bra” came out of my mouth. I WAS SLEEPY and she coming up and talking wasn’t in the rule book. Thinking back what registered in my mind was this girl gliding towards me was very fair and that black thing under her white uniform seems to stand out like a sore thumb. I had never seen a girl in uniform wearing black bra before.

She stood there stock still while I sat in front of her staring into her bespectacled eyes. Her friends not far behind but I knew they didn’t hear my reply to her question. It felt like forever until she cup her chest in one hand and gave me a tight slap with the other. What happened next was a blur. I remembered one of my buddy wanting to come to my defense rushed over, was pushed to the side which incidently knocked my slapper onto me. Made me loose my seat, that drove me to the floor with her forehead meshed to my mouth. The two 'factions' of college geeks in the hall joined in the impromptu fight. There you have it AC and NJ duking it out while I busy bleeding away. Never knew geeks could throw a punch....

Okay guys. Some of you might think this is one long ass post without gaining much headway. Please bear with me for awhile still. What I wrote or am writing is a detail account on my 1st crush and hopefully explain the happenstance of the situation. How we met and how we got together. Also, it is my 1st time writing... so chill lah. Not easy recollecting things you know. :)

temperance
11-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Wah!!!!

Start new thread never PM us to 'invite' us to support!!! :D

*Subscribed!!!*

Waiting for the fall-in. :p

yinyang
11-04-2007, 10:06 PM
...might think this is one long ass post without gaining much headway. Please bear with me for awhile still. ..detail account on my 1st crush .. how we met and how we got together. Also, it is my 1st time writing... so chill lah. Not easy recollecting things you know.
Just like some alma mater's logo... best is yet to come?

Another apt title... "I Wish"?:D Keep it up, not let us over-chill:p

dominion
12-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Just like some alma mater's logo... best is yet to come?

i think its "the best is yet to be"...
perhaps you were too preoccupied with the word "come" :P

Rof|maoxz
12-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Nice story-line. Thanks!!

yinyang
12-04-2007, 10:52 AM
...think its "the best is yet to be"...
perhaps you were too preoccupied with the word "come"
Silly me, it was "best is yet to CUM".... some ppl never learn:o

Dere, are you ghost writing your autobiography?:p

Derelict
12-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Dere, are you ghost writing your autobiography?:p

Borrowing from my other friends vocabulary "KNN" post slow kena hentam face now blue black with being accused.

So why the delay.

I wrote the last instalment but I was not happy with it felt too sure of things. Must understand I am writing my own story and I dont want it to be another fantasy. So yesterday I made appointments and got hold of my old school friends, ask them about our JC days and we talk till the wee hours reminiscence the good days. Dammit! It was fun. Learned a few things that I didnt know. All in all they managed to jog my mind back to my early years and now (if time permit) I will share it with you blokes. This thread is as much for me as it is for you guys. Bear with me. I think I jump the gun on this one. Should have collected my facts 1st before going head on blindly.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Edit: I dont keep a diary or PDA like LENS.

yinyang
12-04-2007, 12:21 PM
...reminiscence the good days. Dammit! It was fun. Learned a few things that I didnt know. All in all they managed to jog my mind back to my early years and now..share it with you blokes. This thread is as much for me as it is for you guys. Bear with me.
Good for you. Dare I say it, whole thingy's not just for yourself, but also to share with target audience. Must confess I myself had this thought of puting to ink real life anecdotes eons ago.. Advent of blogs gave me the cop-out excuse, but real culprit was my own procastination. :o