PDA

View Full Version : Broken heart

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Looking for anyone in the west to meet up to talk.
Just need some company to let myself feel better

E991
05-04-2018, 03:31 AM
Looking for anyone in the west to meet up to talk.
Just need some company to let myself feel better

R u looking for M or F?

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 07:56 AM
R u looking for M or F?

Both also can

Apollo
05-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Both also can

u m or f, or between ? :D

nitecrawllerr
05-04-2018, 09:53 AM
u m or f, or between ? :D

Wait TS reply "in between" also can.:D

hi2u
05-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Guess TS is really in a bad shape.
M or F doesn't matter. I don't stay in the west, but then, feel free to rant whatever you want out here.
Bros, let's show him some TLC.

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 01:36 PM
I'm a male in case u guys wanna know.
Sorry but I'm in a pretty bad shape right now.
Falling into depression and I just visit the doctor.
I just dunno how to handle the sadness I Guess

hi2u
05-04-2018, 01:53 PM
If it would help you, pour everything out here could help.
Sadness is part of having a broken heart.

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 02:08 PM
If it would help you, pour everything out here could help.
Sadness is part of having a broken heart.

What's the best way to forget someone?

Sexychef
05-04-2018, 02:17 PM
What's the best way to forget someone?

The best way to forget somone is to find another.
I did. Read my post.
I don't really think much about him emotionally when we started.
But bis gentleness, attention and love making let me place my focus elsewhere.

You are a man. Be strong

nysing
05-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Delete facebook, hit the gym and go hunting for new fish in the sea~! its hard, but you have it in you to get over it... There are 9 billion people on the plant, 4.5 billion females, and at least 2 billion in the 18-35 date-able range.. That's a lot of choices bro..

lurkergriff
05-04-2018, 03:50 PM
i dont mind meeting for chat. u interested?

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 05:22 PM
i dont mind meeting for chat. u interested?

Where u at?

peanodood1337
05-04-2018, 05:23 PM
I'm a male in case u guys wanna know.
Sorry but I'm in a pretty bad shape right now.
Falling into depression and I just visit the doctor.
I just dunno how to handle the sadness I Guess

Sorry to hear about your woes. I'll like to ask, does this have anything to do with it?

Had been married for a couple of years but there's always this itch to find another pussy out there for some fun. ...

If so, I'm checking out, kthxbai.

If not, well, you gotta hang in there bro. Believe me when I say I have a pretty good idea of what you are going through now. Breakups/Divorces suck. Its like your motivation in life is gone just like that ya? For weeks upon weeks, I had no incentive to get out of bed every morning. Only my dog kept me going.

As they say, "time heals all wounds". Give yourself some breathing space. Then go over what went wrong. Did you screw up somewhere? Could things be better? - and learn from the experience. That's what we are here in this world for right? To learn and grow.

Getting new hobbies would help. All the things that you felt like doing but never had a chance to? Work on 'em. For example, I took up boxing. Felt really goddamn awesome to punch stuff. Worked out a lot of frustration. A whole lot fitter now. More disciplined. Ready to take on the world again.

So maybe you can start hitting the gym too. Train like mad. And even if your heart doesn't heal, at least you will come out of the experience with a 6-pack.

You can shoot me a PM if you'll like a listening ear. I would be happy to hear you out if you are for real.

Regardless, good luck and all the best.

XiaoYaoZi
05-04-2018, 05:32 PM
My job is very flexible and I'm very free, but no way am I traveling to West (I stay East) for a guy. :P

Nonetheless, TS, hope you feel better soon. Cheers and take care!

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your woes. I'll like to ask, does this have anything to do with it?

Thank u bro

If so, I'm checking out, kthxbai.

If not, well, you gotta hang in there bro. Believe me when I say I have a pretty good idea of what you are going through now. Breakups/Divorces suck. Its like your motivation in life is gone just like that ya? For weeks upon weeks, I had no incentive to get out of bed every morning. Only my dog kept me going.

As they say, "time heals all wounds". Give yourself some breathing space. Then go over what went wrong. Did you screw up somewhere? Could things be better? - and learn from the experience. That's what we are here in this world for right? To learn and grow.

Getting new hobbies would help. All the things that you felt like doing but never had a chance to? Work on 'em. For example, I took up boxing. Felt really goddamn awesome to punch stuff. Worked out a lot of frustration. A whole lot fitter now. More disciplined. Ready to take on the world again.

So maybe you can start hitting the gym too. Train like mad. And even if your heart doesn't heal, at least you will come out of the experience with a 6-pack.

You can shoot me a PM if you'll like a listening ear. I would be happy to hear you out if you are for real.

Regardless, good luck and all the best.

Thank u bro

yellowcbum
08-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Hey TS, sorry to hear about ur loss. Thanks for sharing with us what's going on in your life.

A new girl may not always be the answer. There could be another reason to help you get back on your two feet again, be it confidence in yourself or the friends around you willing to support you.

Also, give yourself some time and space to reshape.

Peanodood has a point, let time take its course, in the meantime try to find a reason to chin up. The gym is a good haven. I mean end of the day, looks and figure will always be a criteria for partnership.

So work it bro, all the best.

Also if you need a listening ear or someone to hang with i'm here. Wechat/kik: yellowcbum

justl00king
08-04-2018, 10:17 PM
TS, be positive n look at the bright side of it.

Free man now, can look for new target :D have fun! ;)

Frostfeel
09-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Thank u everyone for the advice. But be frank I never felt this bad before. Guess I really fall deep in love this time round.
I will not be finding another gal or going call chicken or any others things which I know will hurt my ex gf. I'm still waiting for a chance.
I still love her with all my heart