PDA

View Full Version : Pink Nipples??

blade
09-04-2007, 08:49 AM
YO bros...Just wanna ask, is there any possible way to find out if a gal nipples is pink?? :rolleyes: got fetish over pink nipples ar...of cos not by seeing the nipples in the first place..i mean just by looking at the person...any way to determine or higher chance??
haha
:D

DOM ROUGH
09-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Hi Bro, interesting topic u created. Well, personally I dun think there is any way u can tell a person have a pink nipple from outside. Unless she wear only a white top and got drenched totally. Heez! To add on, I had heard doc from the plastic surgery that there's is NO way to make the nipple pink.................unless u TATTOO it PINK! :eek: :eek:

Castrol
09-04-2007, 10:04 AM
YO bros...Just wanna ask, is there any possible way to find out if a gal nipples is pink??

bro pink nipples got many kind - on C cup or D cup etc... can you show us some pink nipples pics so we know what type of pink you want? :D

curiosityz
09-04-2007, 10:14 AM
bro, nice top you have created :)

Mulch
09-04-2007, 10:20 AM
its quite hard to find pink nipples, but generally speaking i feel that you will stand a better chance with chicks who have fairer skin.

don't think there are other ways you can tell, not that i know of anyway. :D

Know_yr_role
09-04-2007, 11:30 AM
i think there is a certain women's cream to apply to the nipples to turn their nipples more "pink" . . . tats wat i heard from my gf tat is...not sure if its true. . . :D

-SBF-
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
if want to know they are pink anot then have to ask them liao....:D
there no other way to way it:D

beck7777
09-04-2007, 11:44 AM
if want to know they are pink anot then have to ask them liao....
there no other way to way it:D

Any tatical ways to ask without getting slapped? :D

v.killers
09-04-2007, 12:02 PM
its quite hard to find pink nipples, but generally speaking i feel that you will stand a better chance with chicks who have fairer skin.:D

Agreed with Bro Mulch, normally fairer skin got pink nipples.......:D

ChevelleZ
09-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Hmm usually, I saw it from their lips color!
if their lips light brown and bit redish 75% they have pink nipples with very pinky pussy :D

I learnt it by my self cuz since junior highschool, always love pink niples

other than that then just them!
usually after know for awhile, if I curious then just ask lor :D
or jokes like
"damn! your bf must be sad eh cuz your skin so dark bet also uhmm ur nipples"
then usually girl reply like no way etc then just keep the jokes until you ask them. they will answer it

KLKOOL
09-04-2007, 12:45 PM
See pink nipples topic cannot resist. Typically, what the bros say is true, farier skin have higher % of pink nipples, but prob 7/10 only ... or 70%

Lips.. I never thought of that, but makes sense... Must test out your hypothesis, but most gals wear lipstick.... damn

As for asking, If WL easy lorr.. If not, then take the chance... ASK WILL DIE LE :eek:

setaikai
09-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Hmmm...pink nipples...the thing which most guyz would drool for....same here...:D

Strongpill
09-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Go GL look for Benz, the pinky nipples is once of the best I seen.

Derelict
09-04-2007, 01:00 PM
ChevelleZ: a good enough logic to say the lease but that is as far as saying the length of one foot is equal to that of the penis. In the end it does not carry much merit. Some would say one can deduce it from looking at the color under the fingernail. Some would say looking at the front side of the armpit will give a telltail sign of the color. In the end it is all a gamble. Because you can never know for sure until you see it.

So lets do a simple deduction. What is the proper term use for skin coloring. Pigmentation. Does the areola change its pigment color. Yes. Will the color of the areola and nipple change with age and environtment. Yes. Will the pink nipple last the test of time? No. What are the major influence of pigmentation

a) diet
b) environment
c) genetic
d) characteristic or habitual.

Due to the above influences "The nipple color is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The above is just my humble opinion based on a lil researce I did a lil while ago. Cheers.

If the color of the nipple is everything to you than there is a procedure that one can look for. It is called Areola micropigmentation.

ChevelleZ
09-04-2007, 01:18 PM
brothers,
off coz loh my technique have flaws on it if not then already rich lah :D

nothing guarantee about it except asking
even ang moh some of them very fair but the nipples is not pink lor

v.killers
09-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Hmm usually, I saw it from their lips color!
if their lips light brown and bit redish 75% they have pink nipples with very pinky pussy :D

Hmmmmm......this is new to me......:D

(o)(o) Tuner
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
My wife, also a mother of 2 has relatively fair complexsion. After so long, her nipples are still pinkish :D

GoldenMonkey1
09-04-2007, 06:40 PM
After so long, her nipples are still pinkish :D

You are a lucky man!!:D

doomday123
09-04-2007, 07:10 PM
I heard that more sucking will caused pink nipple to become brown ?

Just don't know how true is it.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-04-2007, 07:13 PM
u go see all the pri sch gals,most of them should be pink!hehehe!just kidding! :D

French Poilu
09-04-2007, 07:58 PM
So far all the girls I bonk only 1 came close to being considered Pink Nipples. But over the year the nipples now not as pink as before.

Pink nipples are very hard to find. I consider them the holy grail of cheonging. Come to think about it easier to find virgin than girl with pink nipples!

Gentle Beast
09-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Chance of pink nipples? 50-50 (just kidding).

Seriously, my observation is, the fairer the skin especially near the arms and thighs, (hopefully pink pussy too, heheh) the closer the chance of getting pink nipples, especially for Chinese ladies.

To sidetrack, my idea of a perfect pink nipple has got to be something that I can easily feel with the tip of my tongue when my lips pursed gently around it. If it is pink but the size of a tiny 'lek tau' (green bean pea), nah!:D

French Poilu
09-04-2007, 08:31 PM
50-50? As in 50% chance yes pink nipples and 50% chance no?

My thoughts the same gentle beast! But I don't like big areola. They are a real turn off for me.

Sha_Gua75
09-04-2007, 08:36 PM
i think there is a certain women's cream to apply to the nipples to turn their nipples more "pink" . . . tats wat i heard from my gf tat is...not sure if its true. . . :D

yes....I seen the cream myself before...but how effective then dont know liao wor...never try myself :D

Qimonda
10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Pink nipples may be nice but erected ones are the best, right?

Spytheman
10-04-2007, 12:32 AM
you know what...
this one confirm got pink nipples ..

PINK PANther !!!!!

LOL!!

haha ang mo all got pink nipples , fair gals too , young gals too
i got pink nipples too

Milf Lover 2
10-04-2007, 12:34 AM
So far all the girls I bonk only 1 came close to being considered Pink Nipples. But over the year the nipples now not as pink as before.

Pink nipples are very hard to find. I consider them the holy grail of cheonging. Come to think about it easier to find virgin than girl with pink nipples!

I totally agree with Bro French. Pink nipples origin more on virgin girls.... as everybody aware browinsh cum black nipples visible due to many guys had suck.............

(o)(o) Tuner
10-04-2007, 01:21 AM
You are a lucky man!!:D

Me not as lucky as my son. He gets to suck more :D

-SBF-
10-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Any tatical ways to ask without getting slapped? :D

sms,MSN,IRC,ICQ,phone:D

shaggerific
10-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Haha, the easiest way is to look for girls with the name "Pinky"!!! :p
There was this one girl in a HC that called herself that and after checking her out, she was indeed aptly named!! :D

stephan
10-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Pink Nipples?!?! Here got a few for u! ;)

http://www.flurl.com/item/Beautiful_Naked_Young_Girls__u_236563
from bro sinbad01

blade
10-04-2007, 01:40 AM
ChevelleZ:
Due to the above influences "The nipple color is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The above is just my humble opinion based on a lil researce I did a lil while ago. Cheers.

If the color of the nipple is everything to you than there is a procedure that one can look for. It is called Areola micropigmentation.

haha seems i started a nice topic here..hmm...the fair part don seems to fit..even thou i tired a few gals with very fair skin, their nipples are not pickish :( im not turned off ya..but juz kinda disappointed..even the lips colour matches what another bro suggest, but its still not PINK...haha think juz gotto try n try ya...haha :D

stephan
10-04-2007, 01:52 AM
haha seems i started a nice topic here..hmm...the fair part don seems to fit..even thou i tired a few gals with very fair skin, their nipples are not pickish :( im not turned off ya..but juz kinda disappointed..even the lips colour matches what another bro suggest, but its still not PINK...haha think juz gotto try n try ya...haha

Those gals (FL) actually been sucking too much on their nipples, thus the colour became darker. Pussy should be the same, their pussy quite dark colour too! :o

blade
10-04-2007, 02:35 AM
haha the gals im talking abt are not FL ;) guess i just have to open more chocolates boxes

Eastpipper
10-04-2007, 04:22 PM
u go see all the pri sch gals,most of them should be pink!hehehe!just kidding! :D

the gal in ur signature confirmed 100% pink!!:D

smartdragon
10-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I learnt that some cream can help achieving "pinkish nipples".

See this article
http://www.bintmagazine.com/bint_stories/500.php?story_id=174

Know_yr_role
10-04-2007, 06:01 PM
I learnt that some cream can help achieving "pinkish nipples".

See this article
http://www.bintmagazine.com/bint_stories/500.php?story_id=174

tats the one i was mentioning abt too :)

natto3
10-04-2007, 09:13 PM

from bro sinbad01
haha, i laugh so much bro. you really found the right clip for this topic!:D

ex350
10-04-2007, 11:42 PM

from bro sinbad01

Wow, those pink nipples sure looks delicious

How a 52 year old beer belly guy hook up beautiful girls (http://$$$$$$$.com/264pb8)
Beautiful Agony - How does a girl's face looks like during orgasm? (http://$$$$$$$.com/yroqzo)
How to give a girl an Orgasm! (http://$$$$$$$.com/27zakv)

MMM88
10-04-2007, 11:56 PM

imagine nips kanna SUCKed/LICKed/PINCHed 100,000 X will surely turn from PINK to BROWN then...........BLACK:D

Sboobs_lover
11-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Pink nipple depend on person i tink. I hav saw 2 virgin with dark nipple and a GL FL with pink nipple n pussy.
The 2 virgin are also abt 20yo when i saw their nipple.....

stephan
11-04-2007, 03:35 AM
haha, i laugh so much bro. you really found the right clip for this topic!
Kekeke.... make u happy is my pleasure! ;)

Wow, those pink nipples sure looks delicious
yes, they are really SYT and PINKISH!!! :D

Frankiestine
11-04-2007, 12:11 PM

maybe true...cos my dick also now darker then before probably due to too many bj...

Know_yr_role
11-04-2007, 12:51 PM
maybe true...cos my dick also now darker then before probably due to too many bj...

lol true also bro.... remembered during my teens, while i first pull back my foreskin to expose my reddish pink penile head...sensitive to the touch...now like not as good as before, bo lasah aready :D ...same applies to ladies and their pinkish nips n pussies i guesss :D

papayapapaya
11-04-2007, 03:51 PM
er...pink nipples ..the fairer skin got more pink nipples...like prc.

Gentle Beast
11-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Oh I forgot, pink nipples and hint of 'light green veins around the breasts'. OMFG!:D

Spartan Warrior
11-04-2007, 08:34 PM
YO bros...Just wanna ask, is there any possible way to find out if a gal nipples is pink?? :rolleyes: got fetish over pink nipples ar...of cos not by seeing the nipples in the first place..i mean just by looking at the person...any way to determine or higher chance??
haha

your solution is simple just ask her to use a lipstick to colour her nipples then it will pink dude! :rolleyes:

Wetdevil
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
pink nipple ?

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4131001.wmv

wildbeast
13-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Oh I forgot, pink nipples and hint of 'light green veins around the breasts'. OMFG!:D

Hi! GENTLE, nice to find another "beast" after so many yrs of surfing. I share ur same fetish, OMFG too !!!! Cheers.. :D

Gentle Beast
13-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Hello 'WildBeast'

Like they all said, "All Beasts Are Brothers!":D

two002
13-04-2007, 06:38 PM
i heard the more u suck girls nipples it will turn darker don noe is it true

suckerll
14-04-2007, 09:26 AM
u go see all the pri sch gals,most of them should be pink!hehehe!just kidding! wah lau, u potential pedophile siah!!!:eek:

-SBF-
14-04-2007, 09:57 AM
pink nipples is my like:D

nevi1977
14-04-2007, 10:53 AM
nice nipples.

fierystar
20-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Hee hee hee..

I have a list of short-video clips, and one of the Jap AV stars has very pinkish nipples :D ...

Any one keen, please PM me, I will send over the link.

natto3
20-04-2007, 10:17 AM
pink nipple ?

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4131001.wmv
looks more like pink asshole to me!!!!:D

fierystar
21-04-2007, 12:59 PM
To Gentle-Breast, I have PMed you the links. Thanks for the pts.

To Sucker, I have sent the links again. Please try again.

Enjoy the clips.

enzer88
21-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Hee hee hee..

I have a list of short-video clips, and one of the Jap AV stars has very pinkish nipples :D ...

Any one keen, please PM me, I will send over the link.bro ,i want clip on av with pick nipples!!

bonkers69
21-04-2007, 01:04 PM

ohohoh...........that's my all time fav:D

bonkers69
21-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Hi! GENTLE, nice to find another "beast" after so many yrs of surfing. I share ur same fetish, OMFG too !!!! Cheers.. :D

i got no beast leh....but i have same fetish too:D can bo...........

F-boy
21-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Who wants pinks nipples can buy nipples lightening cream from the legendary TeeVee. Results vary from person to person but within 2 weeks can see the difference. Investors welcome too. For both men & women use :D

ActCute
21-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Haha, the easiest way is to look for girls with the name "Pinky"!!! :p
There was this one girl in a HC that called herself that and after checking her out, she was indeed aptly named!! :D

Bro, juz curious...watz HC???

fierystar
22-04-2007, 11:53 PM
bro ,i want clip on av with pick nipples!!

PMed you as requested.

Copy and Paste the links.

stephan
23-04-2007, 12:31 AM
I knew one BS KTV gal, her nipples very pinkish. Anyone want to cheong there n get her pink nipples, can pm me! :cool:

owen1
23-04-2007, 12:43 AM
:( ...never share with me

but then hor, room so dark....u sure pink or not?

stephan
23-04-2007, 12:59 AM
:( ...never share with me

but then hor, room so dark....u sure pink or not?

Room dark dark sure can't see lah... me saw it very clear in hotel mah! :D Btw, she is slim type, u dun like one lor!

owen1
23-04-2007, 01:20 AM
hahaha....ohhhhh
must follow our fellow bro secs4hrs mah....variety is the spice of life.
cannot everyday wat chicken one.

heehee

but to answer to the thread hor....usually fair skin = higher chance pink

distance
23-04-2007, 02:06 AM
HC is Health Center? I think so. Friends call it that way