PDA

View Full Version : advice on if the girl is ready for u to fuck

AssLover
08-04-2007, 10:01 AM
i got involved with this girl...taken her out on dinner, she likes to chat ...i also told her i like her.....i need advice from brothers...how do you know she is ready for u to fuck her? i really like this girl and does not want to loose her friendship....

Meteor77
08-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Put in micro oven turn to 3 minutes *Ting* she is ready for you. :D

Warm her up

xalio
08-04-2007, 06:30 PM
You are really contradicting yourself. The fester way to loose her is to simply focusing on wanting to fuck her.

Take it slow, start to know her as a person, treat her with respect. You will know when it is time.

curiosityz
08-04-2007, 06:43 PM
where got so fast de...

Rof|maoxz
08-04-2007, 06:57 PM
i got involved with this girl...taken her out on dinner, she likes to chat ...i also told her i like her.....i need advice from brothers...how do you know she is ready for u to fuck her? i really like this girl and does not want to loose her friendship....

You really need a fuck, by the forum here. :D

KLKOOL
08-04-2007, 07:23 PM
You intro her to me lorr. After I succeed then I let you know she is ready :D

Chief_Executive
08-04-2007, 08:33 PM
No need to intro to you lah. You can get SYT at Baht 500 only, now still want to get free fuck! u can intro bros here how to get cheap good syt at Baht 500 lah, unless of course all along you have been tua kang. How?

shawn
08-04-2007, 09:11 PM
If you r serious about the relationship, get to know each other better first. Don't keep thinking about fcuking her. :rolleyes:

vkoolboi
08-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Bro, up you by my one humble point to get you out of moderation. Win her heart first and the bonking will come in due course.

vkoolboi
08-04-2007, 09:21 PM
I don't like the way you behave here, very hooligan. Shame on your posting and I tell you this without fear of being zap by you and your friends.

You are dishonourable and sick in your mind. You better apologise to threadstarter.

knn03
08-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Bro,

Since the relationship is important to you, then dont keep thinking of fucking her....in the first place, have you kissed her already? I think the kissing and fondling should come first, right? Unless you are from the microwave generation, everything also fast fast....:rolleyes:

Schmi
08-04-2007, 09:44 PM
If you are serious about her, take your time & be patient. That's the most important thing you got to do instead of jumping the gun.

ragnarclaw
08-04-2007, 09:56 PM
i need advice from brothers...how do you know she is ready for u to fuck her? i really like this girl and does not want to loose her friendship....

You want to have a good relationship with her or you just want to get her to bed only...:confused:

asdfghjkl
08-04-2007, 09:59 PM
when u are ready to marry her. [[]] :D

Intel Ops
08-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Well i suppose you have to ask youself this question first whether you are in this relationship looking to up her or for a long term basis ? Do you value her ?

I think it is much better to just let nature take its course. :)

dohcdohc
08-04-2007, 10:34 PM

I don't think u need any advice here at all. Just follow the flow. When the time comes, it will just happen naturally. U wanna stop also cannot. Trust me.

Castrol
08-04-2007, 10:38 PM
You really need a fuck, by the forum here. :D

but lidat will we lose threadstarter's friendship? :D

Kampai
08-04-2007, 11:30 PM
when her down there starting to get wet liao means can f*** liao lo :D

justwanadoit
08-04-2007, 11:54 PM
just ask urself if u going for Fuck buddy or 1 time fling. if it is the baove two then just ask her put for dinner and pop the question, dun want nmind lor. can say something subtle like "wanna spend some time together later at xxx?" if she said yes then onz liao lor. Then go seaside or if u got nice bachelor pad then bring her home.:)

if u want her as serious GF then better take it slow.:)

KLKOOL
09-04-2007, 12:05 AM
You better apologise to threadstarter.

Not my problem if you have no sense of humour :rolleyes: ; and I really dun care what you think, definitely not enough to Zap u leh. I'd rather Add someone.

BatistaSG
09-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Guess the threadster really got to figure what is real love?

chickenzip
09-04-2007, 08:36 AM
if u are looking for a long term relationship, be an angel and wait...chances will arrive.

if u are a devil, both of u go to the disco or pub, a couple of drinks down and after the wild night, see if she have the "feel" or not....

just my 2 cents see ways...:D

AssLover
09-04-2007, 08:46 AM
guys....the last girlfriend left me because she thought i did not like her because i waited to fuck her....yes i want to marry her...this is the girl i would like to settle brothers.....so just asking help from bros who are married after a relationship...

time has come to settle......4 long years at GL:)

newbadass
09-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Not my problem if you have no sense of humour :rolleyes: ; and I really dun care what you think, definitely not enough to Zap u leh. I'd rather Add someone.

Nabei... so hooligan. Better apologize for your dishonourable and sick mind! :D

Mulch
09-04-2007, 09:31 AM
bro, if you are not sure and still have doubts, then the answer is definitely a no.

when you are still wondering whether its possible, more often than not, you can't do anything. you CAN'T do anything until she drops hints and gives you a strong indication anyway.

so like some of the bros here have suggested, create opportunities for her to say something.

but that being said, if all you're looking for is to take her in bed, then you're probably going to lose her friendship in the end.

i'm not sure about the other bros here, but i've never been able to have my cake and eat it...

Megatronzombie
09-04-2007, 09:48 AM
If you're looking for a long term relationship with possible marriage in the future, fcuking should be the last thing on your mind not only for the sake of your friendship but for the sake of establishing a real stable relationship with her. If you went ahead and fcuk her, the advantage will be on her side (coz from the looks of it, you probably have not fcuk a girl in a normal relationship minus those you may or may not have tried in prostitution, otherwise you wont be asking the question of whether she is ready or not, you will know yourself) and you will lose out if you start demanding this or that coz more often than not the man will give in (hoping for more fcuks in the future perhaps?) to the girl's demand. Not only that, the girl will think the first thing on your mind is sex and she might be wary of you next time you have some other girl normal type of friends and get jealous or suspicious. AND not only that, the girl may even think you are after her body only and later when friction arrives in your relationship, she will have less trust in you and think less of you if other guys start to woo her. So if you REALLY love her, think before your penis acts :D Besides, I think you should also think hard of why you love her in the first place... her body? or her soul? My 5 cents advice. :)

AssLover
09-04-2007, 11:09 AM
thanks guys....i was wrong to say that....i will do my best to develop a stable relationship first......

KLKOOL
09-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Nabei... so hooligan. Better apologize for your dishonourable and sick mind! :D

It was your postings that has corrupted my fragile mind.... You want to apologise boh :rolleyes:

deathsyct
09-04-2007, 12:53 PM
when u are ready to marry her. [[]] :D

i totally agree.
no fucking until marriage

KLKOOL
09-04-2007, 01:18 PM
i totally agree.

Wahliao... which century your thinking :rolleyes: :confused:

newbadass
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
i totally agree.

I also agree! :cool:
Use condom not counted hor....

Derelict
09-04-2007, 03:09 PM
i totally agree.

Good concept, I totally can relate to this if its 50 years ago. Not now tho. Let me explain. Back those days when police wear short pants it is considered advisable due to the fact the chances of stumbling onto women and men sexual info other than one's life partner is remote. Unless one blatantly go out of his or her way to seek it. Ideally what one does not know, is bliss.

On the other hand.

At this age and time where an innocent google search can tab on the sexual content is the norm. Reading materials, visual expositions and exploits regarding sexual subject is always a click or a watch away. Therefore the "no fucking until marriage" is something that is pretty hard to adhere.

Over exposure can influence.

There are alot of what ifs. Example, what if the male prefer wild sex like some of the fantasies that he reads or watch. What if the wife dont like blowjob that the husband fancies after watching and reading on the net before marriage. What if the wife wants to experience foreplay and feel an orgasm that she reads about but never felt.

My conclusion.

In modern day marriages, sex plays one of the most important role if not the most. It could either make or break a union in the long run. At these age we are already defined sexually as a person. I admire having no sex before marriage but lets get real.

My 2 cents. Sorry for going off topic but was compel to write after reading one of the replies. Cheers.

KLKOOL
09-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I also agree! :cool:
Use condom not counted hor....

That not call fucking... called bonking right :rolleyes:

newbadass
09-04-2007, 04:38 PM
That not call fucking... called bonking right :rolleyes:

You also damn vulgar... :mad:
That's called MAKE LOVE... understand!

Rof|maoxz
09-04-2007, 04:42 PM
You also damn vulgar... :mad:

Not inter-connectivity meh? :D

goodfun
09-04-2007, 05:43 PM
u know when u could put a blank cheque on the table for the gals to fill is the day when she is ready to strip for u...for some just a bit of effort more

no_faith
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
i tink when the gal is naked, legs open wide wide, lying on ur bed, shd be ready.:D

doomday123
09-04-2007, 06:57 PM
There is more thing than sex. I think it's better for you to get to know more about her & vice versa.

If she feel is the right time, she will give in to you.

Take it easy & spend more time with her.

Happiness is not only about SEX.

MMLL
09-04-2007, 07:18 PM
If she ask for it, than you're worried?
Feeling is about sensing, everybody keep saying "you'll know, you'll know".
1st, eye contact, you'll know it or you're real dumb.
2nd, body language, should tell you everything.
3rd, verbal, hints, suggestion, probe should be your last try.

KLKOOL
09-04-2007, 07:22 PM
You also damn vulgar...

Bonking Vulgar meh :rolleyes: I thot quite cute mah. I never say Diu Hai also :p

Gentle Beast
09-04-2007, 07:51 PM

1st dinner, hold her hands, 2nd dinner kiss her lips, 3rd dinner and if you're not already fcuking her, you're already in the DEBIT. So simply apply the 1-2-3 rule.

Good luck!

PrinceD@rkness
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
girls r always ready to fuk anytime n anywhere. it all depends on ur looks, skills, time, money n effort u put in:D

singleguy81
09-04-2007, 09:05 PM
does that means i am quite a lucky guy cos i nv thot i could have sex with her. it was my gf who wanted me to fuck her instead. :) she was the one who initiated the sex.

CB_L
09-04-2007, 09:16 PM
does that means i am quite a lucky guy cos i nv thot i could have sex with her. it was my gf who wanted me to fuck her instead. :) she was the one who initiated the sex.

you must hv a high sex drive gf
dont feel lucky for yrself but be more worries if she go around and initiate....:eek:

singleguy81
09-04-2007, 09:19 PM
i trust my gf will not anyhow go n look for guys to fuck her. i have strong faith in my gf although i am not her first bf.

DT23
09-04-2007, 09:32 PM
my tiger oso trust me will nt go GL....:rolleyes:

singleguy81
09-04-2007, 09:35 PM
i also nv told my gf i went to geylang for sex at age 18 n visit health centre at 21 since then. :D

doomday123
09-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Frankly speaking, I find that nowaday girls are very open minded as compared to olden days.

Mainly influenced by the US.

tk-king
09-04-2007, 10:41 PM
feeling is the answer

it took me more dan 2 years to have the feeling with my gf
but it only take 2 dates to have with my fling

diesel
09-04-2007, 11:39 PM
楼主待人家好,竟然要吃她!Wah piang ooi...

Xgenre
10-04-2007, 12:42 AM
bros if you know anyone please pm me.....a nice ass must...willing to pay top dollars for a nice company......

Actually I find this thread very strange. On the same day that AssLover asked us on advice if the girl is ready to be fucked, he started another thread looking for looking for a local 18 year old with nice ass.

AssLover, is this another aimless talk cock thread? :rolleyes:

ANOA1
10-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Put in micro oven turn to 3 minutes *Ting* she is ready for you. :D

Warm her up
Put in mcrowave oven she'll be cooked :D

Milf Lover 2
10-04-2007, 01:20 AM
i also nv told my gf i went to geylang for sex at age 18 n visit health centre at 21 since then. :D

Hey ! Stop talking like a primary school kid...Grown up! u r talking very childish
;

vkoolboi
10-04-2007, 05:17 AM
You are one hypocrite and take pride in cheap thrill, fishing in troubled waters and no sense of shame. Seen your many other postings before I came to this conclusion. Go ahead and continue to pretend and cover for all you want. Nobody can stop your behaviour except yourself.

Cyber Tiko
10-04-2007, 06:57 AM
You are one hypocrite and take pride in cheap thrill, fishing in troubled waters and no sense of shame. Seen your many other postings before I came to this conclusion. Go ahead and continue to pretend and cover for all you want. Nobody can stop your behaviour except yourself.

Wah lau eh, u dare say this about my bro .. kns how long u cheong liao .. u hv share share boh, compared to klkool u r nobody ....

Megatronzombie
10-04-2007, 08:29 AM
i trust my gf will not anyhow go n look for guys to fuck her. i have strong faith in my gf although i am not her first bf.

I assume you are now 25 yrs old rite? Your gf should be like maybe 23 - 21? Be wary k? From the looks of it, there is more chance of her straying then you think... I am talking from experience here you know?

all 4 one
10-04-2007, 08:41 AM
If you are not faithful, and she think you are, what makes you think she is faithful just because you think she is.

AssLover
10-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Bro Xgenere....since i cannot bonk my GF so that i can build a relationship.....like to bonk some one...hope you understand....look at my FRs ob GL thread....

MMLL
10-04-2007, 11:40 AM
1st dinner, hold her hands, 2nd dinner kiss her lips, 3rd dinner and if you're not already fcuking her, you're already in the DEBIT. So simply apply the 1-2-3 rule.

Good luck!

Good guide, somehow I've thou of it but never quite relate to this 1-2-3 rule. If the girl is not interested in a relationship, unlikely she'll go out on a 3rd date with you. Cut loss at 2nd date.

dkny
10-04-2007, 12:01 PM
honestly how can a relationship sustain without any physical contributions. man are deprive of sex ultimately, but u need to be handling all these tactfully because u might trigger her thinking of herself to be a sex toy if things goes wrong. at the same time i suggest u know her better first. cause if u wanna the relationship to grow this is not the right way. but if u treat her as a fling... do as u like make sure u know how to wipe after u shit...

slacker
10-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Hm... i guess it juz happens yea... If she's willing to spend the night at your place means u've gt chance right? else u expect ur 1st fuck to be in the public?

Just my penny of thot.

cheers

all 4 one
15-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Hm... i guess it juz happens yea... If she's willing to spend the night at your place means u've gt chance right? else u expect ur 1st fuck to be in the public?

Just my penny of thot.

cheers

Somewhat agree with tis tot...

vkoolboi
15-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Tiko, I share with bros and newbies and don't bully them like your bro KLKOOL. Saw his many hypocrite post before I take shots at him. Still, I have never zapped him. You can ask your hypocrite bro KLKOOL, how many of his kakis have ganged up to zap me for speaking up. Anyway, I don't like comparing myself with him and I dare say what I think and found because I am not scared of hypocrites.

If he decides to become a man again, I up him and take back all my words about him. After that, be friendly in postings about him. Swee boh?

Wah lau eh, u dare say this about my bro .. kns how long u cheong liao .. u hv share share boh, compared to klkool u r nobody ....

asdfghjkl
15-04-2007, 05:03 PM
dun know how to advise u ler.. but she say anything can do to her.. erm.. :rolleyes:

Highfive
15-04-2007, 06:04 PM
dont worry, when the time is ripe, you will know, she may give u hint (girls nowadays are not like in the 1960's, you are in 2007), but be slow if you want her to be your wife.