PDA

View Full Version : Sex Exhancer

Funkysoul
07-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Hi bros... Just like to ask you all out there whether you heard of a product named Magic Tissue. I've try it out.. and damn I had a long ejaculation... I think you guys should try it out... It just cost you a few bucks..

goodman_tay
08-04-2007, 02:00 PM
where can get it??

eternity
08-04-2007, 02:25 PM
where to buy

Thai Rak Thai
08-04-2007, 02:33 PM
where 2 find bro..don't leave us wait..

newt
08-04-2007, 04:26 PM
I think he meant a certain US product found at Desker, but had forgotten the name however. If I remember correctly, there's 5 tissue wipes packed in a blk CD-like box, with pic of a western Gal at the front. Cost about 8 or so I think. Also available in a mini spray bottle or in a cream app.

Had quite a talk with an old timer at the end of the alley regarding all his "products", the guy did said this is quite good, although have never tried it. Think it's one of those that gives a numbing effect however. If I happen to drop by for a walk, will check out the name again.

Another think he was enthusiastic about was a product called Walnut Power 1. Have anyone heard or used this? It's a pinkish color tab, packed in a blue box. Looks like a PRC made product. He claimed this to be very popular and could make you stand up so to speak.

Neo_The_One
08-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Where to buy and price?

L C B
08-04-2007, 06:03 PM
long ejaculation until blood cum out ?????

CumPistol
08-04-2007, 11:49 PM
So how do you use it? Just wipe it on your little bro?

Cum_Luver
08-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Hi bros... Just like to ask you all out there whether you heard of a product named Magic Tissue. I've try it out.. and damn I had a long ejaculation... I think you guys should try it out... It just cost you a few bucks..

ya,where to buy and price ?
any side effect ?

heartguy
09-04-2007, 12:01 AM
can i know the price too?

plunger
09-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Any bro tried "wolf" no.1 from china.

Many stalls seem to sell this. got picture of wolf on the package.

Thai Rak Thai
09-04-2007, 12:27 AM
going 2 Desker soon then......:D

banker
09-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Any bro tried "wolf" no.1 from china.

Many stalls seem to sell this. got picture of wolf on the package.

i think i saw this thing in JB street also...
how safe is it ?

i think dangerous......

curiosityz
09-04-2007, 01:57 AM
any bros here what ingredients does "wolf" inside?

willy_sgsg
09-04-2007, 02:10 AM
aiya magic tissue is a wet tissue with chemical and when u use that on your small brother...it will cause mint feeling and later numbness,thats why when you use it u dun really feel the pussy feeling....thats why u can endure longer...u can get this at the desker MAMA shop...when you reach desker...turn left...there is a MAMA shop u can get the tissue from there...or you can go to the alley there near the entrance...u can purchase alot of enhancer there too...can bargain some more....just a small reminder to all bro...wipe the tissue ten min before you go in to the room...wash it before you let the girl Bbbj u cos if you dun wash... the girl will feel numb on the mouth and you will be expose of using enhancer liao...REMEMBER TO WASH BEFORE YOU LET THE GIRL BBBJ U...:D

newt
09-04-2007, 10:31 PM
just a small reminder to all bro...wipe the tissue ten min before you go in to the room...wash it before you let the girl Bbbj..
yeah.. otherwise she would have a feeling like a trip frm the dentist.. hehe.. :D

CrazyThaiLover
10-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Is a wet tissue lah. Wipe on ur didi 5 - 10 mins b4 ur action start, gives didi a little numbing sensation wil last u longer, juz like other products, e.g. Durex Performa condom, samsu oil.

Most of d GL mama shop oso hv, price ard S$6 - S$8 per box, each box hv 5 - 6 tissues.

p.s. Read dis, 2 those bros who hv premature ejaculation (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60796).

Cheers,
CTL

doomday123
10-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Durex Performa condom

I second this. Everytime use it cannot cum & the gal need to hj for me until I cum.

CrazyThaiLover
10-04-2007, 11:02 AM
May b is gd news 2 u, coz some bros claimed that it dun work on them. LoLxzz. :D

CTL
I second this. Everytime use it cannot cum & the gal need to hj for me until I cum.

doomday123
10-04-2007, 11:12 AM
May b is gd news 2 u, coz some bros claimed that it dun work on them. LoLxzz.

CTL

I did try some other stuffs but the question is sometimes, some gals might not like it & its quite tough for her not to know.